• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 17 - Breaking Bad Mafia! Game over! Who won?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J is also bad because all he's doing is denouncing JD but he isn't looking elsewhere from Orbo/JD. Also he has managed to move from Ori to JD to Orbo now in one day, which shows a lack of commitment. It also looks like he's trying to set me up for a lynch in the event Orbo flips town.
All I'm doing? I've looked at Ori/Orbo read has changed completely from before/Yes, Ditzy/I've begun to look at you as well.

Shows lack of commitment? No. Looking at who I can lynch in terms of scum-reads? Yes. ;P

I'm not trying to set-up anything either. You are getting paranoid out of nothing it seems.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
If Orbo flips town, I will most likely want Bardull's head on the chopping block due to the nature of his push on Orbo being the weakest and the slight way he has been somewhat piggybacking the stronger players in the game to satiate himself as doing things. He has done this to me about two or three times now and it's got me worried a bit, but not so much at the current time because he could just be acting on who he believes as town. The thing that is pinnacle for me finding out what his true motives are will be how Orbo flips.
Maybe so J, maybe so.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Much thanks to Zen for helping me with votecounts :)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline 5/16, 11:59 PM EST

Vinyl. [0]
Anomandaris_Rake [0]
Ori_bro [3] Vinyl, Orboknown, Jdietz
Bardull [0]
Shottymaster [0]
Jdietz [0]
Orboknown [4] Anomandaris_Rake, J, Ori_bro, Bardull
J [0]

Not voting: Shottymaster.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Scumreads if Orbo flips town:

Bardull, Shotty, Ori

All three of you have sucked badly in explaining your willingness to lynch Orbo. Shotty in particular hasn't said anything of note, but is willing for both me and Orbo to die with no other substantiation.

Ori's scum has already been explained.

Bardull is simply not ringing true with his "zen would know better" mentality.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
(Hint: this is a que for the three of you to substantiate your reads if you want to be taken seriously)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We have two days brah. I also take back what I said about hammering on Orbo right away since I still want to hear from Vinyl and Shotty.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
if i die this really will be inactivity mafia. why lynch me, an active talker, or someone like ori/shotty/vinyl who are basically inactive and wagonjumping like it's the end of the world?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Orbo, now you are just appealing to the crowd to keep you in purely because of your activity, rather than whether you are actually scummy or not. No me gusta.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I meant besides you two. everyone else has horrible or nonexistant reasoning and you yourself have said I'm only scum in connection to JD.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I also have stated that I disliked your response to the pressure on you. Especially with your post 1342 which is you basically pleading to the sympathy of activity.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
which response to which rake post btw? the latest big post was kind of rushed because im not supposed to be using this comp :p

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Rake: Wow, thanks for the huge response. However, there just seems to be one question I need to answer from you and it is that I can see myself lynching Orbo due to his play this game, especially as of late, and the way he is dealing with the Ditzy/Ori situation. A scum-flip from Ditzy would make my read on Orbo much stronger due to the nature of it all. However, vice-versa is true. A scum-flip on Orbo will make my read on Ditzy even stronger. Most of what I have on Orbo is tied to Ditzy in my opinion. Since I cannot convince you onto Ditzy but you sure as heck have put my Orbo read through a tizzy and back so I am content with seeing Orbo go toDay.

For me, as long as its one of Ditzy/Orbo, I am happy. I am not seeing an Ori lynch toDay imo.

Unvote
Vote: Orboknown
Yeah, i was typing that up 4 a long time , hence my presence in the thread for so long , the reason i cannot be convinced on Ditzy is because my read isn't done as i have stated, i cannot jump Ditzy scum when i haven't looked at all of his play, regardless of the current "buddying " or what have you, if my read shows JD as scum, then i'll look to the relationship heavier if not , then other stuff is starting to get my attention.

Alright, I won't sacrifice myself for the cause then.

Who are you looking at as your prime target today? I still want Ori for contradicting himself on his J read multiple times and playing the self preservation game.
If orbo flips scum i'm kinda looking at Ori right now because of one post which really bothers me as Ori has posted similarly iirc. I'll reference it when i get there. Also on my re read list right now is Bardulls slot, yours (ofc) , J and shotty, imo orbo is last of fire mafia, because no one has taken any sort of total defence to orbo, hence showing scumbuddy, the only way for him to be ice would either be an inactive partner or a partner who is seeing the lynch and has decided to just jump ship and save themselves.

Since I'll be getting one of the 2 I want gone;

Unvote, Vote: Orbo
Piggybacking won't get you any townie points with me , make your own case and then vote, this is what i was referring to about posting

Rake has pretty much summed up everything so far, + the way Zen pushed Ranmaru was just bad.

@Shotty, tell me who scum is.
Again, please make a case beyond your initial Ran read things , i like people liking what i post, but not adding to it isn't helpful

As I said, Rake's case made my read on you fall into a tizzy and your rebuttal of said case did not really do much for me.
J actually semi attempts to see the case and looks back @ it, this is better , i would enjoy a full re- read of orbos slot @J, if you don't mind

Bardull, Shotty, Ori

All three of you have sucked badly in explaining your willingness to lynch Orbo. Shotty in particular hasn't said anything of note, but is willing for both me and Orbo to die with no other substantiation.

I agree with this last part as above , i have a thing about piggyback logic and it irks me to see Ori doing it and Bardull sorta doing it

I would love to hear this. rake is the only one, aside from J, who has explained at in any depth whatsoever.
Sad but true, hence my thing about piggyback voting

@everyone

somethings to consider

Orbo fire scum : what happens to your reads and why
Orbo ice scum: who is his scum buddy and why, how does this effect your fire mafia reads
Orbo town: some people have semi addressed this, but what happens to your reads and why ?

Dat handles dat again

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ditzy, not that I'm complaining, but what happened to your scum-read on me?
It still lingers, but you aren't one of the three who will stick out for not substantiating their hop on the Orbo wagon. (and therefore didn't make my "if Orbo flips" list)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Rake: I'll get to you after a re-read of Orbo's slot but there are a lot of posts to go through and we have about 2 days left iirc.

Orbo = Fire, my read on Ditzy may be quelled a tad and then my wanting to kill Ori/Bardull will spike too. Orbo = Ice, already explained and also already explained Orbo = Town.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
On Orbo Fire Scum: I'd look at Ori as Ice with J/Bardull
On Orbo Ice Scum: I'd have to re-read, but would pay extra attention to J (double IC team why) and Shotty (kind of a question mark right now for me). Would lynch Ori regardless as strongest scum read.
On Orbo Town: I'd look at the three who didn't substantiate starting with Ori.

Shottymaster

Smash Rookie

Bardull, Shotty, Ori

So now I want to lynch Orbo?

It's my choice who I want to lynch, not yours.

Top Bottom