• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This is the thread you'll want to pay attention to when getting updates for Zenith 2012 this weekend! We have staff dedicated to help get the information to all of you at home that couldn't make it. This is surely going to be a hype event with players like Hungrybox, Dr. PeePee, and Chu Dat all under the same roof.

We have three methods of getting information to you:

-The Live Stream
-Zenith Twitter Account
-This Thread

The Live Stream

http://twitch.tv/chibosempai

This will be live as long as the tournament is running. We will be bringing you tons of amazing sets, and everything will be uploaded to YouTube asap after the tournament! We have tons of great commentators planned to help present the content to you, and some cool things in store for the viewers.

The Twitter Account

Follow @Zenith_Melee on Twitter for instant updates from the tournament! http://twitter.com/zenith_melee

This Thread

Keep a watch on this thread for longer, more detailed updates. We're likely going to be preparing mini-articles for you guys to check out here, such as interviews from players that we can't get on the stream.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Rough Zenith 2012 Stream Schedule

Stream starts between 11am and 12pm on Saturday and will likely kick off with some casuals

Shortly after we will proceed onto Doubles Bracket

After the end of doubles at around 4pm, we will begin Singles pools

We will try and pick hype matches here and there out of the pools and have them played on the stream TV

Towards the end of pools we're gonna switch gears to Project: M and stream the top 4-8 of the bracket for that

After Project: M we'll be back to Melee and stream a Draft Crews Battle and that will be it for Saturday

Sunday the stream will resume between 1pm and 1:30pm with the Singles Bracket

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
If what they're saying on the stream is correct,

LSF will be HaxBox vs PC Chris/OTG

LF will be the winners of the previous vs PP Yayuzz

GF will be the winners of the previous vs M2K/Jman

Kaffei

Smash Hero
What are the brackets right now? I heard M2K 3-1d PP?
Who's in Winner's/Loser's? I see HBOX vs Chu right now but Idk if that's losers

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Chu is the best. DoH is the best. I'm pretty bad.

Md/va <3 oh and alex strife!!!

My inconsistancy is killing my drive to improve >_< GGs

:phone:

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
PP beats HBox 3-2 in Losers Semis, moves onto Losers Finals against Chu Dat, winner of Losers Finals will play M2K in Grand Finals.

Can we take a second to talk about how amazing this tournament ended up being? Did anyone seriously consider the possibility that 1st/2nd wouldn't be PP and HBox? We've got M2K and Chu Dat rising to the top again at least. Even if M2K doesn't win the tournament... Return of the King baby.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
BOOOO Falco wins ANOTHER major tournament :(

EDIT: No offense to PP, he's awesome. Just as a Marth main, would've loved to see M2K win since he went Marth in the last set.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Would of loved to see M2k win as well I think he choked too much and that's why he lost but PP is an amazing player though so good job PP.

10th

Smash Cadet
Would of loved to see M2k win as well I think he choked too much and that's why he lost but PP is an amazing player though so good job PP.
^This

But m2k definitely did better than the last time they played (rom3 i think?), he seems to be improving against pp little by little

LLDL

Smash Hero
Until alex posts full results

1: Dr Peepee :falcomelee: :marthmelee:
2: Mew2King :marthmelee: :foxmelee: :sheikmelee:
3: ChuDat :icsmelee:
4: Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee:
5: Hax :falconmelee:
5: Jman :foxmelee:
7: DoH :peachmelee:
7: G$ :falcomelee: :marthmelee:
9: PC Chris :foxmelee: :marthmelee: