• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
But guys I don't care. Get my point lol. Player vs Player experience is also crucial. Not just character vs character. Because a player dominates their region does not mean they will automatically dominate other regions.

Thank you Dcold...lolol

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
dude I don't care. That is not my point. People can't read. Ur not acknowledging my point and you choose to argue something that doesn't matter.

smh I said "I might have missed someone but u get my point"

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Razer/Gnes always do really well OOS. I can't say Vinnie does since he doesn't. No WC really does great every time but DEHF...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
What the **** lmfaoo @ japanese.
Mekos, find a partner and go to WHOBO.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As mid tier as your character is, it should be no problem to win at least one of the Doubles events, right?

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
lololol in doubles it takes two my friend. I don't have a partner...:(

I'm looking for someone who has great individual skill(doesn't just get ***** when they are alone) and is humble enough to listen to my theory on dubs. I must be able to sense that they have the ability to acquire "dubs smarts".

I've realized that some people simply can't break habits that are only useful in singles and foolish in dubs. A simple example is throwing immediately when u get a grab. Alot of people can't break that habit. Holding the opponent with the correct team spacing(your partner is there to followup) leads to heavy damage, great team positioning, and at high %s a kill!.

Doubles is awesome baby and it is the only time I enjoy brawl. I won't travel to not have fun you know. I also, only have fun if we are working as a team. I'm a teamwork kinda guy in everything in life. We all need to work together!!

Shaky

Smash Ace
As mid tier as your character is, it should be no problem to win at least one of the Doubles events, right?
That would be true, except Illmatic, you, Seagull, Chibo, (insert good Fox player), Ryo and other top mid tier players are also entering mid tier teams. So no, he does not have a free win.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
That would be true, except Illmatic, you, Seagull, Chibo, (insert good Fox player), Ryo and other top mid tier players are also entering mid tier teams. So no, he does not have a free win.
I think he is acknowledging my doubles skills shaky.

What yer referring too looks like singles.

@Smiley - OMG! Yea Zac is an awesome dubs player. If he went I would team with him!

Shaky

Smash Ace
I think he is acknowledging my doubles skills shaky.

What yer referring too looks like singles.

@Smiley - OMG! Yea Zac is an awesome dubs player. If he went I would team with him!
You are not the only mid tier player with "doubles skills." You're good in teams but that does not mean that you have a guaranteed Top 2, even if it is mid tier teams.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo mekos...i aint goin to whobo but theoretically...we would have definitely had it.
if u would stop being lame and support your state anyways...:colorful:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That was for the HOBOs, but not WHOBO. I think he wants as much attendance as possible.

Also, Mekos, we forgot about ADHD. He kinda ***** all the time forever. He places as well at nationals as he does at locals.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Nah Sk92 ur wrong. So many players miss a crucial point. Player vs player experience is just as important as character vs character experience at high level play. U WC players most likely have each other downloaded by now. Just because Mike has yall downloaded and ***** yall does not give him an autowin against EC players.

The only players who **** on a national scale are m2k, ally, anti, adhd, esam, and larry.
Only one of those are WC. I might have missed someone but u get my point. Few have proven to consistently win against the whole nation and not just their region.
Nah I would never forget my boy ADHD ^. I just didn't put his name in caps lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I haven't used Jigglypuff in tournament since February. I don't use him for many MUs, but I do consider him my secondary. If someone else uses him more than I do, though, I have no problems with taking me off. :)

:phone:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm trying not to use ICs as much in tournament anymore, they lost their fun to me. Obviously if I have to I will because winning is winning, but I'm trying to not go ICs against anybody.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You can beat Diddy's with Pika, ESAM, I believe in you. The only thing that sucks in the mu is Pika's slow item throwing and his options after he trips.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@Prime: Yeah I know. I think I've circumvented that problem with how I normally use bananas and I know I can do amazing against everybody, including the Olimars and ICs. None shall stop me (Inb4Iget13th).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
And this Random TL you're quoting beat your great Kira in bracket this past weekend.

Kira is not the best ROB.

I'd put Stingers over Kira -_^b
HAHAHAHA.

He also lost to CsxMark (A SoCal :wolf: nobody knows except :wolf:'s) in bracket. Kira is overated.
Me+Nicole top 3 guaranteed :smirk:.

And I'm legit gonna body Mid tier singles unless there is some godly :sheik: player that appears from the shadows~.
:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom