• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Yeah I mean I didn't even read Day 3, I guess I should but just from skimming it I can already tell that Ryker looks a lot more townie than KevinM.

@J: Lol thanks. I was pretty confident that you were town until recruit just because of your early play Day 3 (which I did read) which I felt was leaving a lot of backdoors open for yourself. Plus you made sense as a recruit, but eh, whatever.

Give me a day or two to read Day 3. I'll place my vote after that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
True true, Ryker. And yeah I'm pretty comfy on ending this game with KevinM dying.

I'll hang my hat on 3/4 scum cuz I had no clue on Orbo but yeah.

And Lego your play just smelled of SwordScum so I apologize for that.

Ryker could you vote KevinM so me and Lego can just decide when the time comes because KevinM is either voting you or going kamikaze on my slot since the anon vote.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yeah I was paranoid as fuuuuu D3 cuz of the fact that I had been a tad lazy due to being a mason and that being possibly comprimised completely threw me and that one of my town reads could of been is just meh. Since I work on PoE a lot with my reads, the thought that I would possibly have to reevaluate all my reads on D3 based on new play was disastrous.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
What do we gain from No Lynching? A dead J or Lego and just putting off this till toMorrow really.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
AM, you said something about a redirector? KevinM does have ability as he has been tracked to someone before iirc by Rockin but yesterDay he said he sent you his services but they didn't go through and me/LaK/Lego none of us got the services.

This one hole is probably the only thin that needs to be filled. I'd like full NAs from both of you if you wouldn't mind.

I'm guessing that he can't preform the night kill and redirect in the same night phase.

All of my night actions are in thread. You can look them up or wait for me to relist when I get off this iPod.

I've got this one.

N1 Roleblocked.
N2 Orbo/J - Aligned
N3

My night action was ****ed with last night. I targeted JTB and Legolas (my original choices being Gheb and Legolas) and found out that they were aligned. I felt "a strange power come over me and was unable to control my own action."
N4 Gheb/KevMo - Aligned.
N5 J/Legolas - Aligned.

KevMo, IIRC, claimed to target

N1 - Marshy - Found out that Marshy declined his services.
N2 and N3 did nothing - (Was roleblocked on N3 IIRC)
N4 - Targeted AM. Did not find out we declined. We did not get any sort of offer.
N5 - No claim so far.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But AM, why would KevinM lie about his N1 actions because at that time, KevinM was town and had no reason to lie or be worry?

I'm sorry if this line of questioning seems insipid and you can understand why I'm asking these questions. Plus it's MyLo and it's crunch time.

He didn't lie about visiting Marshy. Rockin verified that he visited Marshy. However, we have absolutely no verification that his role did what he claims it did, even if he was town. I do not think the possibility of recruitable indy is too far fetched.

I do not know what KevMo does. He sits in one of the holes I had in my set-up analysis. Marshy being the other.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've got this one.

N1 Roleblocked.
N2 Orbo/J - Aligned
N3

N4 Gheb/KevMo - Aligned.
N5 J/Legolas - Aligned.
On my phone don't end this game but take a look at the blatant contradiction here and let me finish this game for a town win.

Looks like either j is both alignments or we've got a lying "cop" on our hands

Has anyone else before we go on gotten a message that their night actions have been messed with?

AM is the play and we secure the game of we play this smart.

I don't intend to drop a wall of text, but I'll see what I can do about working off and on with that today.

Personally, I have concrete results that clear the two remaining players, but that's not to say I'm relying only on a claim. To convince anyone else, I point to two things, primarily.

1.) KevMo's stirring the pot on Day 3 and the way he treats Marshy (cue the contradiction where he claims he doesn't like Marshy's stances this game despite the fact that KevMo had almost without fail followed Marshy's vote around the entire game).

2.) His role claim is a nebulous piece of unverifiable filth, similar to exactly what I was yelling at Zen about. He claims that he doesn't know what it does, he has no confirmation that it exists. He claims that he recieved confirmation that Marshy had declined. He then elected not to use it for the remainder of the game until I demanded it. He claimed to have targeted me and I recieved nothing while he claims to have recieved no confirmation of acceptance of declination. He has not claimed any night action last night AT ALL and I recieved nothing again. I assume that both you and Legolas have recieved nothing as well because you've said nothing on the subject.

I can go and poke at Day 3 to grab quotes supporting my statements. I don't think I need to with the second point.

Link to #1306 containing the quotes MM is pointing out.

reasons why i think kevin is probs scum: (some are more telling than others)

kevin's post have been awful literally all game

he pushed on J/LAK d1, both of whom are confirmed town d1/d2.

gorf had him as null

he voted soup, a strong town read given soup's d2 roleblock claim. (this isnt a big deal, since it was his first vote and his reason was cuz of daykill bull**** by soup)

He joins my wagon on gorf. This isn't inherently scummy in and of itself but you have to look at the context. He completely drops soup and doesn't mention him again in order to join my wagon which is similar to what he did in mario party 2 with marshy's wagon and mentosman. He then later lacks gorf in his scum(or null)list despite voting him earlier claiming he thought he was scum.

he said on d3 that he thinks the game will be over if we lynch both rockin/orbo... which doesn't make any sense because theres no way in hell either rockin or orbo got recruited

he says he doesn't like our reads this game despite joining most of our wagons. when asked which reads specifically he doesn't give a direct answer and responds with this

which doesn't specify any of our reads that he disagreed with, we ask him again later and he never actually gives us a concrete answer. if there were reads he actually disagreed with, then he should be able to easily specify them

@bolded: he speaks out against us for trying to push quicklynches yet he just tried to push the rockin quicklynch, as can be seen here and here. it's a blatant contradiction. in that last link, he even goes out of his way to ridicule ppl who aren't helping quicklynch rockin and says spending time [not qling] is gonna hurt town in the long run.

but then he *****es at us for trying to start the rockin quicklynch, which is a blatant contradiction to what he said previously. So KevinM being against quicklynching doesn't seem at all genuine. he also completely ignores the fact that we specifically spoke out against quicklynching toDay, as is seen in this exchange between us

he also never responds to our #973 where we highlight his seeming contradiction and also try to get him to make a concrete statement regarding whether he thinks our actions paint us as scum (we were getting tired of the passive-aggressive attacks hed been lobby at us prior)
That's probably the best outline of the issues with KevMo's play.

itt

> kevin/gheb share voting history with me all game

itt

> kevin/gheb waste energy calling masons dumb/useless d1 and d2

itt

> kevin/gheb say its suspicious for me to argue recruiting shenanigans while a wagon happens

itt

> kevin/gheb act like im dumb d3 after 2 days of harmony

Pretty good one as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Man I've read through this game from D3 onwards and I am having a serious battle of logic vs. gut right now. The logical choice for me is KevinM in terms of him being a scum-pick of mine all game and his play has just been scummy and with the comparison cop thing should make this easier.

However, my gut is telling me I may be missing something on AM and I keep re-reading to find it but it's aggravating because I feel it may be really important/close. May determine just hammering KevinM or waiting a bit longer.

However KevinM's last post is not doing him any favors. ~.~

Lego, how are things going on your guy's end?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Welp, I knew it was going to end up down to me and him as soon as I got the Gheb scum flip. Look all you want.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I made my decision.

Just letting you know AM and KevinM are perfect candidates for the recruited scum when looking back at the flips because they both can be connected to Gheb and somewhat Orbi. Just one more than the other.

I'll reveal when I get to the hotel.

Okay, so I got half-way through Day 3, and I'm 99.7% sure that AM is town. Just a couple of things:

-AM posts much more actively than KevinM and is genuinely trying to scumhunt.
-AM's lynchpool had a lot more scum in it than KevinM's. It's true that AM wanted people like, say, J dead, but I honestly can't blame him for that. Skimming through J's play I would of advocated his lynch to at the time. On the other hand the only scum KevinM wanted dead was Orboknown.
-AM ****ing lynched scum. I know that it's possible that he bussed, but I feel like if AM was bussing then he's taking a very inefficient path to victory (and probably could have kept Gheb around if he wanted to).

I'm just so sure of AM's towniness that I'm willing to lay my vote down now.

Vote: KevinM

I'm sure that Xonar wouldn't mind this.

Also J you're still acting scum dog please don't somehow be scum even after AM cleared you. :(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Votecount 6.2 FINAL

1. Rockin: Legolas > Nabe > Gorf > Legolas > KevinM
2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin > Gheb > KevinM
4. Orboknown Ramen King: Rockin > Nabe < Replacement here>
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin > Gheb > KevinM
7. KevinM: Soup > Gorf > LAK > AM > Gorf > Rockin > J > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
10. Gorf: Orbo > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J > KevinM
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo
13. JTB: Gheb > Orbo > Rockin > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King

Count

KevinM (3) Aggressive Mediation, Legolas, J
J (1): Anon

A Lynch has been reached!​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Lawrence sighed. He cared not for their petty conflicts. He only cared about money, and his own survival. So when the Valuans came to him to enlist his aid, it made no difference to him. He just wanted to be on the side that paid the most.

KevinM, Lawrence, Valuan Mercenary has been slain!

It is now Night 6. Night Actions are due by Monday, July 2nd at 11:59 PM AST.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The Valuans had been defeated, but all was not well for the Blue Rogues. Someone among them still meant them harm.

No One has died!

J begins the day with an anonymous vote that will expire at the end of the day phase.

Votecount 7.1

2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin > Gheb > KevinM
5. Gheb_01: LAK > Orbo > Gorf > Nabe > AM > Gorf > J > orbo > J > Orbo > KevinM > KevinM
6. J: Legolas > Gorf > Lego > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Gheb_01 > Rockin > Gheb > Rockin > Gheb > KevinM
7. KevinM: Soup > Gorf > LAK > AM > Gorf > Rockin > J > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
8. Soup~: J > Orbo > J > Orbo > J > Rockin > Orbo > Nabe > AM > Rockin > Gorf > Rockin > AM > orbo > KevinM > orbo > Rockin
9. Lovably Adorable Kanine (Red Ruy/John2k4): Gheb > Soup > Soup > Nabe > Gorf > Rockin > Ramen King > Rockin > Gheb
11. Legolas: LAK > Rockin > Rockin > J > Orbo > Rockin > Soup > Rockin > Rockin > Orbo > J > KevinM
12. Marshmellowman (Macman/marshy): Rake > Orbo > Gorf > Rockin > Nabe > Gorf > AM > Gorf > Rockin > Legolas > Rockin > Gheb > orbo

Count

J (1): Anon

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to Lynch!​

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Votecount 7.2 FINAL

2. Nabe
3. Aggressive Mediation (Ryker/WashedLaundry): Soup > Orbo > KevinM > Rockin > Gheb > KevinM > J

Count

J (2): Anon, Aggressive Mediation

A lynch has been reached! GAME OVER! Final flips incoming shortly.​

Top Bottom