• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Mafia - Game Over! Indy (AM) Wins!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
[yt]jxxoj0heD9k[/yt]

And unfortunately, J, Jao, Blue Rogue Mason was promptly tossed overboard.

[yt]lMDuhe7xSCE[/yt]

(Stop this one at 5:18 and pretend nobody stopped Ramirez)
[yt]V0pCAm1kZJg[/yt]

Legolas, Fina, Blue Rogue Silvite has been endgamed!

Ramirez cackled. "Now.... the world is mine!"

Aggressive Mediation, Ramirez, Silvite Puppeteer is victorious!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Setup and final comments to come, feel free to discuss.

Also, MvP AM if that wasn't painfully obvious. This is not up for discussion.

[collapse="Role PMs"]
Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Marshmellowman!

You are.....
Vyse, Blue Rogue Commander!

As Leader of the Blue Rogues, you’re a charismatic and strong leader, fighting for all things good and awesome! You’ve heard that the Valuans are trying to take over the world by calling down the Rains of Destruction, so you’ve set out to stop them!

Abilities:

Blue Rogues Assault!
– Because you command the Blue Rogues, you have power. The power to cause all members of the Town (Town aligned only, not mafia) to use their night actions (where applicable) on one target of your choice! You can only do this once per game, as it drains all your SP.  You may submit this action to me by PM’ing me the command: “Blue Rogues: Name” during the night phase.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Blue Rogues are eliminated, regardless of whether you are alive or dead.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Anomandaris_Rake!

You are....
Pow, Blue Rogue Voyeur!

You’re the Blue Rogue’s faithful puppy! As a puppy, you’re clearly opposed to the world ending. You just want to continue doing silly puppy things.

Abilities:

Spy
– As a puppy, nobody would suspect you were watching them. Once per Night Phase you may PM me the command: ”Spy: Name”. You will be informed of all actions which targeted that player this night phase, but not who performed them! After all, you’re just a dog. How would you know who’s who?

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Blue Rogues are eliminated, regardless of whether you are alive or dead.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Sworddancer.!

You are....
Fina, Blue Rogue Silvite!

A member of the ancient Silvite civilization, you’ve been sent to Arcadia to search for Ramirez! Along the way, you’ve allied yourself with Vyse and the rest of the Blue Rogues, who saved you from the Valuan armada! You’re opposed to the Valuan Empire’s ideals of controlling the world by force, and will do what you can to stop them!

Abilities:

Eternum
– Awesome instant death spell? Nope, sorry, that’d be overpowered. Instead, casting this Silver spell on a player will weaken their life force, and they will start the day with an Anonymous extra vote, which will disappear at the end of the day. You may use this spell once per night phase by PM’ing me the command: “Eternum: Player”.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Soup~!

You are....
Cupil, Blue Rogue Role/Voteblocker!

A creature of the Silver civilization, you came to Arcadia with Fina of the Silvites! You’ve been her pet since she was a child, and you assist her in battle however you can. The Valuan Empire seeks to use the Rains of Destruction to take over the world, so you’ve decided to lend your powers to stopping them!

Abilities:

Inhale
– Kirby? As Cupil’s final form, you attack by Inhaling your enemies then spitting them out again! During the Night Phase, you may submit the command: “Inhale: Player” to me via PM. The player you choose will be inhaled! This will role-block them for the duration of the night phase, preventing them from taking any action. At the end of the night, you spit them out! This traumatizes them so much that they will be incapable of voting for any player for the following day phase. You will not be able to perform this action on consecutive night phases. If you choose to use it Night 1, you may not do so again until Night 3.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Rockin!

You are.....
Domingo, Blue Rogue Flavor Tracker!

A freelance Treasure Hunter, you’ve joined forces with Vyse and the Blue Rogues after he bested you in searching for discoveries! He may have beaten you there, but you’re the one who gets all the ladies.... just look at that suave guy. Damn, he looks good. World-domination is clearly not in your agenda, so you’re working with the Blue Rogues to stop the Valuans!

Abilities:

Track
– Using your handy telescope, you can track a player each night phase, to see where they go! You may use this ability by PM’ing me the command: “Track: Name” during the Night phase. You will receive information on who that player visited, and flavourful knowledge on their character.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, J!

You are...
Jao, Blue Rogue Mason!

You’re a member of the Tenkou faction, of Yafutoma! Visited by Vyse of the Blue Rogues on his quest to stop the Valuan Empire, you’ve allied yourself with them! You and your Brother Mao are on a quest to collect 1000 swords, and Valua dominating the world clearly interferes with this!

Abilities:

Brother-In-Arms
– You’re incredibly close to your brother Mao, and thus you know their identity! Mao is Lovably Adorable Kanine and is confirmed to be aligned with the Blue Rogues. You may use the following QT to communicate outside of the thread, or however you so choose.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/sfCF2LNhmduxh

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Lovably Adorable Kanine!

You are...
Mao, Blue Rogue Mason!

You’re a member of the Tenkou faction, of Yafutoma! Visited by Vyse of the Blue Rogues on his quest to stop the Valuan Empire, you’ve allied yourself with them! You and your Brother Jao are on a quest to collect 1000 swords, and Valua dominating the world clearly interferes with this!

Abilities:

Brother-In-Arms
– You’re incredibly close to your brother Jao, and thus you know their identity! Jao is J and is confirmed to be aligned with the Blue Rogues. You may use the following QT to communicate outside of the thread, or however you so choose.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/sfCF2LNhmduxh

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, JTB!

You are....
Ilchymis, Blue Rogue Chemist!

Living on your island in the Upper Sky, you studied Alchemy and Magic peacefully. Until you were visited by Vyse of the Blue Rogues! Impressed by his party’s mastery of magic, you joined his crew in an effort to assist him. Though once a Valuan, you disagree with their violent methods and will do what you can to stop them.

Abilities:

Protection Potion
– Your skill at Alchemy has allowed you to devise the fabled Ilchymix, a wondrous potion capable of protecting those who choose to imbibe it. The only problem? The potion only works if it is the first potion a player has accepted. Back to the drawing board..... You may offer a player a potion once per night by submitting the command: “Offer Potion: Player” to me via PM. They will be given the chance to accept or reject it.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, KevinM!

You are...
Lawrence, Blue Rogue Mercenary!

Look at THIS badass! If only you were a main party member or something. That’d be sooooo cool. You don’t particularly care about much, but all this conflict means your services are widely desired by others, both as a Helmsman, or a fighter!

Abilities:

Offer Services
– Once per night, you may offer your services as a mercenary to a player of your choice. You may do so by submitting the command: “Offer Services: Player” to me via PM. You may also be directly recruited by someone seeking your aid.

Wincon: For the time being, you are allied with the Blue Rogues and win when all threats to them are eliminated, regardless of whether you are alive or dead.
Raziek said:
Welcome back to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, KevinM! You are...
Lawrence, Valuan Mercenary!

Damn, you were so badass, you’ve been recruited by the Valuans!

Abilities:

Night Kill – As a member of the mafia, you are entitled to your factional night kill. You or your partners Belleza (Gheb_01), Galcian (Orboknown) and De Loco (Gorf) may submit your night kill in the form of the command “Kill: Name” via PM to me, your Moderator. Whichever member submits the kill will be the one to perform it unless otherwise indicated to me in the PM. You may choose another member of your team to submit the kill if they happen to be V/LA or cannot otherwise submit it themselves.

You may communicate with your team in your mafia quicktopic: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/i3nnv7J2rKbb*

Win Condition: You win when your faction obtains a majority or nothing can be done to prevent this.
Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Gheb_01!

You are.....
Belleza, Mafia Recruiter!

As the 4th Admiral of the Valuan Armada, you enlisted after your father was killed in the Valuan/Nasrad war. While you may not completely agree with Galcian’s methods, you will not betray him in his quest to take over the world. Anything to end the suffering of those affected by wars.

As Valua’s premier Spy, you prefer to handle things by non-violent measures. Thanks to your intelligence network, you know that one of the Blue Rogues could be convinced to join your cause! If the price is right...

Abilities:

Recruit
– Using your super-sexy awesome powers, you are capable of making a player an offer they cannot refuse... unless they refuse it. Once per night you may send me the command: ”Recruit: Name”. If the player you targeted is able to be recruited, they will join your cause and become a member of the mafia at the end of that night phase.

Night Kill – As a member of the mafia, you are entitled to your factional night kill. You or your partners Galcian (Orboknown) and De Loco (Gorf) may submit your night kill in the form of the command “Kill: Name” via PM to me, your Moderator. Whichever member submits the kill will be the one to perform it unless otherwise indicated to me in the PM. You may choose another member of your team to submit the kill if they happen to be V/LA or cannot otherwise submit it themselves.

You may communicate with your team in your mafia quicktopic:

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/i3nnv7J2rKbb

Win Condition: You win when your faction obtains a majority or nothing can be done to prevent this.
Safeclaims: Aika, Blue Rogue _____, Kirala, Blue Rogue _______

There are no VTs in this game, so keep that in mind when constructing your fakeclaim.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Gorf!

You are....
De Loco, Mafia Chemist!

Some crazy Elton John Knockoff? Nope, you’re 5th Admiral De Loco, of the Valuan Empire! More than a little unstable, you’ve done all sorts of crazy things and feel just fine going along with Galcian (Orboknown) in his plan to take over the world! You’d do anything to get your revenge on Vyse, that dastardly Blue Rogue who keeps foiling your plans!

As the Head of Valua’s Research and Development division, you have access to all sorts of demonic technologies and scary things. Your latest invention.....

Abilities:

Death Potion – A Nasty concoction of who knows what, this little potion is capable of instantly killing anyone who chooses to drink it! The only downside, it requires a catalyst to take effect. The potion is only fatal if it is the SECOND potion a player consumes! Otherwise, it does absolutely nothing. #evilgeniusproblems

You may send one potion per night to a player by PM’ing me the command: “Offer Potion: Player”. This player will be given the choice to accept or reject the potion.

Night Kill – As a member of the mafia, you are entitled to your factional night kill. You or your partners Galcian (Orboknown) and Belleza (Gheb) may submit your night kill in the form of the command “Kill: Name” via PM to me, your Moderator. Whichever member submits the kill will be the one to perform it unless otherwise indicated to me in the PM. You may choose another member of your team to submit the kill if they happen to be V/LA or cannot otherwise submit it themselves.

Safeclaims: Ryu Kan, Blue Rogue _____, Osman, Blue Rogue _______

There are no VTs in this game, so keep that in mind when constructing your fakeclaim.

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Orboknown!

You are....
Galcian, Mafia Godfather!

What a badass you are! As leader of the Valuan Armada, you have strong desires. Desires to see the world kneel at your feet! You know of the existence of the Rains of Destruction, and want to do anything to use their power to take over the world! Nothing will stand in your way! Except those pesky Blue Rogues, of course. Eliminate them and seize what you desire!

Abilities:

Innocent
– As the Godfather, any alignment-related investigations that target you will return an innocent result instead of guilty.

Night Kill – As a member of the mafia, you are entitled to your factional night kill. You or your partners De Loco (Gorf) and Belleza (Gheb_01) may submit your night kill in the form of the command “Kill: Name” via PM to me, your Moderator. Whichever member submits the kill will be the one to perform it unless otherwise indicated to me in the PM. You may choose another member of your team to submit the kill if they happen to be V/LA or cannot otherwise submit it themselves.

Win Condition: You win when your faction obtains a majority or nothing can be done to prevent this. You alone are also aware that Ramirez is in this game, and you (and only you) can also achieve a joint victory alongside him if you are the only mafia member alive in endgame. You may share this information with your partners if you choose.

Your Safeclaims: Drachma, Blue Rogue _____, Gilder, Blue Rogue ________

Raziek said:
Welcome to Skies of Arcadia Mafia, Aggressive Mediation!

You Are.....
Ramirez, Silvite Puppeteer

Sephiroth? Wait, wrong game. You’re Ramirez, the fallen Silvite! Originally sent to survey the peoples of Arcadia before the Silver elders called down the rains, you’ve gone AWOL and seek only to bring death to the unworthy peoples who scorned you after your mentor Mendosa betrayed you! You’ve become obsessed with Galcian’s (Orboknown's) ideals and want nothing more than to see him rule the world! Who knows what might happen if he were to die.... you might go insane!

Abilities:

Silver Nightmare
– Each Night, you may choose two players by sending me the command: Silver Nightmare: (Player A, Player B) Player A will use his/her Night Action on Player B, if they have one. This will affect a factional night kill if the mafiat in question is the one performing the kill that night.

You will not be informed of the results of these actions, if any.

Win Condition – You win if you are the last player alive at endgame, and will win in a 1v1 mafia crossfire. You may also achieve a joint victory with Mafia if Galcian (Orboknown) is the only mafia member to survive until endgame.

You are aware that the following characters are not in the game and may be used as safeclaims:
Brabham, Izmael, Robinson, Marco, Moegi, Don, Daigo. Role names are in the format Blue Rogue _____.

[/collapse]

Night Actions: (Taken Directly from my notes)

N1 Actions -

Soup Voteblocks/Roleblocks AggroMed – Voteblock Successful, Roleblock fail. NO INFORM
Rockin Tracks KevinM – Sees visit to Marshy, INFORM ROCKIN
KevinM offers services to MacMarshy – Failed, Marshy non-eligible, INFORM KEVIN
JTB offers protect potion to MacMarshy ACCEPTS – Marshy protected.
MacMarshy does nothing.
Gheb attempts to recruit Marshy. - Failed, Marshy Non-recruitable, INFORM GHEB
Legolas Eternums KevinM – Kevin starts with one extra vote.
Gorf potions Orbo, REJECTED
AM redirects Orbo at Marshy (ALMOST AT GHEB, DUMMIES)
Orbo kills J. - Redirected to Marshy, INFORM ORBO

N2 Results

Rockin correctly guesses Kevin's character as Lawrence based on his N1 flavor.

JTB offers a potion to J (J Accepts - Protected)
Rockin tracks LAK. (No Track Result, Flavor Given, INFORM ROCKIN)
Marshmellowman does nothing.
Kevin does nothing. (Inform KevinM that he's forced Recruited, Send new PM)
Legolas on Gheb (Start with Modvote)
Orbo kills Marshy (Fails, Redirected to Protected J. INFORM OF MANIPULATION)
AM redirects Orbo to J (Successful.)
Gheb recruits KevinM (Successful, Scumteam informed.)

N3 Actions

Soup inhales KevinM (OOOH, THE INTRIGUE) (Successful, Kevin is Voteblocked)
JTB offers potion to Aggressive Mediation (OHMANOHMAN) (ACCEPTED)
Aggressive Mediation Redirects J to Soup (Does diddly, no informing J)
Rockin Tracks Legolas (Changed from KevinM!) (Sees Lego visit Gheb)
Gheb kills JTB (Successful)
Legolas doublevotes Gheb (Successful, start Gheb with extra vote.)

N4 Actions

AM Redirects Gheb to Soup (Success, Soup dies)
Lego doublevotes J
Gheb kills LAK (Fail, redirected. Inform.)
Kevin tries to offer services (Fail, no longer possess ability)

N5 Actions

AM Redirects Kevin to LAK (Success)
Kevin kills Ryker “since i'm huarenteed to lose kill ryker so he can't endgame” (Fail)
Legolas Doublevotes J (Success)

N6 Actions

AM redirects Lego to J
Doublevote on Nobody, forced onto J.

ALMOST FORGOT, since it's not in the role PMs. Marshy died because Ramirez gets a strongman kill on Galcian's death. He has no direct influence on night actions besides that.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I don't care if it isn't up for discussion, still need to say MvP: AM. :awesome:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good stuff, AM. Figured you wouldn't support my reads like that.

I should've played a lot better at this eh. I need to step up my game and find some new tactics as scum. Can't rely on bussing 24 / 7

Sorry, Ryu.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sorry to drag you into this, Kevin xD

Orb supposedly shared his wincon with AM so idk what to say about the balance before I see the role PMs. I'm also curious how it would've gone had we not run into the Doc twice in the beginning.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Role PMs added to my previous post. About to add Night Actions and comments on players/setup.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well it was only 5 scum if they recruited. which they happened to do.

Kevin's role was pretty whack though. it gave him no incentive to like try hard as town cuz he mighta gotten recruited. but if he tried to get recruited and tried to hurt town, the recruiter may have never gotten to him so it just sucked no matter what kevin did

ryker i wudda ****rode you hard. i thought you were obv town d3 (after j/lak/jtb etc ofc)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
My PoV from Day 3 and forward was that there were WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many clears. I was considered town by most, but I was much farther down the list. I had to get Rockin lynched. Town should NOT have let that one slip by with me, KevMo, and Gheb all on the wagon.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
>i doc marshy
>scum targets j
>am redirects to marshy

>i doc j
>scum targets marshy
>am redirects to j

lopl

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
JTB is the best doctor, to be able to predict something like that!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
gheb, why did you kill me homie

i was about to turn around the rockin wagon the next day

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
man i wish gheb had successfully recruited me or kevins services worked had i been scum. **** wouldve been fun

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
;-;

Oh well. AM, fantastic play and if I came into toDay even with no vote on me, I was thinking Lego was Indy>you.

How was this small set-up balanced with 5 scum? Oh well I'll do shout outs when I get to a CPU. I'm trying to figure out how town could have won after we lynched Gheb/Rockin? There was no way to in that 4 person MyLo which is ;-;

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yea 5 scum was a lil overboard

we only mislynched twice
one reason why i dont think a MVP should've been awarded in this game, felt like this game was too easily handed to AM, all he had to do was play a town game to win as indy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
AM had spectacular play and definitely an MvP performance that can't really be contested.

Thing is, set-up was waaaay too swingy/unbalanced.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
;-;

Oh well. AM, fantastic play and if I came into toDay even with no vote on me, I was thinking Lego was Indy>you.
What?!

He had results that cleared us both as town. How the hell would WE be indy? Ryker was the only logical option.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
btw ryker/laundry

had you really thought j was recruited or did you just suggest that to get away with ****ting on a mason like the other scum did?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Honestly, Masons annoy me to no end and I think they're one of the most overpowered roles.

Top Bottom