• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I meant I don't approve of you putting him at L-1. You have to be online right when Jdietz is posting, and with your activity, I don't trust you to do that. This does not indicate your alignment in any way, and I'm not saying you're town or scum due to this.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll worry about it some other time... for now I'm here and so is Glyph and J is on a phone apparently so we might as well go for it?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
dietz are you voting J? if so we need you to unvote and then 2 (exactly 2) people to vote, then you hammer

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
sorry someone said dietz unvote and it made sense that he would be on J lol

also nice dog

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Even when we're arguing about who's scum or town, in the end... We can all say that we love hype dog.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
But in all seriousness, congratz haha.

However, there is one thing I wanna clear up. I did not send the NK last night whatsoever. That is one thing I never lied about and I will go to my grave saying that I did no such thing. So either something messed up and made me send the NK or Ditzy is pulling some major bull and got lucky with it or again, some redirection. I probably should have saved that doc claim a little bit but eh whatcha gonna do?

I know the thing to say is "Don't trust anything I have to say because I'm scum." but yeah I'm pretty much done haha.

Thanks for letting me replace in and I had loads of fun! Shouldn't replace in for Swiss, he's always scum and my luck, I'm always scum too. :rolleyes:

But yeah, this is probably my second to last game before I take a break for a long while so I'm glad it ended sooner>later.

Oh, one last note. There are two mafia factions.

Peace!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I, personally, think Ditzy is a part of the other mafia faction. I have been trying to scum-hunt but grrr I hate when people claim bingo's on me and it is happening more and more lately.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You know, I had an explanation typed up.

But then I was like "I'm not town...what am I doing?"

And so now this post was created. ;P

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[8] J: Kary / -Masquerain- / Яagnarock / Pink Lemonade / Dark Horse / Nabe / DtJ Glyphmoney / Jdietz43

[1] Jdietz43: J

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Fynal
[0] Kary
[0] Red Ruy

[4] Not Voting: Krystedez / WashedLaundry / Red Ruy / Fynal

__

I smell a...

Flip to come shortly :grin:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I go away for two days and there's a ****ing lynch?

Hi I need to be more of a presence. Getting distracted by a ton of **** doesn't help

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
End of Round 3

[8] J: Kary / -Masquerain- / Яagnarock / Pink Lemonade / Dark Horse / Nabe / DtJ Glyphmoney / Jdietz43

[1] Jdietz43: J

[4] Not Voting: Krystedez / WashedLaundry / Red Ruy / Fynal

__

The first hand dealt. A card exposed. Red, brutal, dishonest, an evil card... but a losing one.

Who played their hand and lost?

J

"GUUUAAAARRRRGHHHHhhhhh!"

J, Heihachi Mishima, Mafia Goon, has been K.O'd

"Before I leave though..."

"I'm old now. I need to show these *******s who's boss before I die. My team is gonna help me. Yeah so the plan was to lure the world's best fighters to the arena and I'll just blow 'em up to pieces. Any remaining survivors and we'll kill 'em off, one by one. MUAHAHAHA!... I'm knocked out now though... so I'll let my team mess you up."

"...It's funny cos I just destroyed those little *******s over at Club Soul Calibur... some guy called Kirbyoshi was hosting "Soul Calibur Mafia". **** THAT. Let's kill these *****es I said to myself. They weren't prepared for me AT ALL. Man did that feel good; reminded me of my youth and all buahaha!... Anyway I don't wanna waste my time any longer... here's the deal - I run this show. You're all gonna die.

Good luck."

_

It is now Night 3. No posting please! You have 48 hours to send in Night actions.

JDietz43 is our champ!

He has Night kill immunity toNight.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Heihachi Mishima is dead.

And a Hong Kong police detective was right at the scene.

"Can you hear me?..." he whispered into the police radio, "...my investigations are going well. Heihachi has been taken down. I've been detecting signs of activity in the night and I've managed to find something irregular. I'm going to pursue this further and see where it takes me."

Looking at Heihachi's body on the floor, the detective surveyed the room where he saw the remaining fighters.

"So... who's in his team?"

As everyone went to sleep and pondered over Heihachi's death, it was this detective who became the most restless.

What's this?

Someone had just punched him in the face.

"You really think you're going to stop us?"

The detective, dizzy from the punch, stood up.

"Who are you?"

He stared into the darkness ahead as he heard footsteps nearing his position. He saw an outline ahead of him. A scummy figure exposed itself.

"What?! YOU?!"

(Please listen to me as you read the below)

The figure swung a punch down towards the back of the detective's head but was a little late in execution as the detective moved his upper body swiftly to the right, evading the killer blow. The detective was no fool, planting his left leg out like a tripwire. "SURPRISE!" he yelled as the figured tripped and fell.

The detective jumped up in the air with a confident face and rained down on the figure with a sharp kick. But there was no one there. "Huh?"

"You're too slow detective..."

The figure came forth with a high-flying kick to the face but missed as the detective played dead on the floor. "Stop DODGING me..." it yelled, looking frustrated.

The figure turned around with a sinister smile.

"...I know you're behind me, detective."

Multiple killer blows were dealt. The detective stood there, side-eyeing what had just happened. After a good 5 minutes passed, he felt blood trickle down his face.

"This... can't be..."

Яagnarok, Lei Wulong, Town Line Tapper, fell to the floor in agonising pain and died shortly after (AKA Night Killed)

An item shot from Lei's pocket into the distance... what was this?
___

Let your fists do the talking! Round 4 starts:

VOTE COUNT:

[0] -Masquerain-

[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] Red Ruy
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[11] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Dark Horse / Kary / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / Nabe / Red Ruy / WashedLaundry / Fynal / Pink Lemonade / Jdietz43

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline set for Tuesday 17th July, Midnight GMT.
_

It's JDietz43's birthday. He'll be V/LA today and tomorrow!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
As Kataefi said it's my birthday so I'll be V/LA for the most part. (Esp. tomorrow)

Popping in to tell you all I was roleblocked and received no results in attempting to investigate Nabe. Through a hilarious sequence of night events however I know Nabe did take a benign action and should be considered at the very least not someone who sent a night kill if not town outright. (sorry Nabe for suspecting you of being the third member of the DK crew)

Vote: Red Ryu

I can't imagine this would ever be misplaced.

Top Bottom