• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Nabe: No, I haven't hammered.

I'm less than sober and I really don't want to argue with you, Nabe, but I think you should hammer. I take it you don't want to hammer- well, I don't think I can make you so w/e.

@Fynal, are you down to hammer?

Nothing seems to get done toDay. Sick of waiting for people to post. May vote RR in the morning, we seem to be stuck somehow.

Mehaksjdksj :urg:

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Now that you mention it i remember seeing some WL/swiss connections but i wrote it off as nothing because both of them were towny reads at the time

i actually have a lot of reading to do, i don't even remember having a read on DH. I'll get to it toNight

i wouldn't mind hammering if thats the way it goes

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How is this game full of so many people who don't want hammer

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Someone put him at L-1 and I'll hammer. Seems fitting.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[6] Red Ruy: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / -Masquerain- / Nabe / Fynal / DtJ Glyphmoney

[1] DtJ Glyphmoney: Red Ruy

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[4] Not Voting: Kary / Krystedez / WashedLaundry / Pink Lemonade

Will update this when I get home!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
End of Round 4!

[6] Red Ruy: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / -Masquerain- / Nabe / Fynal / DtJ Glyphmoney

[1] DtJ Glyphmoney: Red Ruy

[4] Not Voting: Kary / Krystedez / WashedLaundry / Pink Lemonade

__

"So... where do we go from here?"

"I think we should take a look at that guy..."

That guy was Red Ryu. He was hovering over the dead detective's body, shirtless, exhausted, dripping in sweat.

"Red Ryu did you do this?"

*pant pant*

"No... *pant*... I was practicing Martial Arts. I just *pant* finished"

The group looked at him, confused at the thought of him looking exhausted next to a dead body decimated by a flurry of kicks and punches.

"I actually didn't do this though?... In fact do you know what?..."

Red Ryu punched himself in the face.

"See?"

"I'm not suspicious"

"But I'm not!"

"Fine, I hate you all."

The group walked closer in his direction.

But Wait. Something happened... Red Ryu decided to make a run for it through a hole in the rubble that had trapped them.

He ran FAST. The remaining fighters gave chase, certain they were about to nail another member of Heihachi's "team".

As Red Ryu wormed his way through the small hole, his left plimsoll fell off.

"HOW CAN I FLIP KICK WITHOUT YOU? NO WAY AM I LEAVING YOU BEHIND"

And it was at this hesitant moment that one of the remaining fighters caught up to him, gassed to near-death by the smell emanating from that shoe... They couldn't take it any longer:

Red Ryu, Marshall Law, Vanilla Townie, has been K.O'd

DtJ Glyphmoney is our champ!

He has Night kill immunity toNight.

_

It is now Night 4. No posting please! You have 48 hours to send in Night actions.

Ramen King needs to replace out. WashedLaundry is to currently remain in the game!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The spooky track returns...

The fighters counted 6 dead bodies. They were worried more bodies would pile up, feeling nervous that they were next in line!

Marshall Law not being part of Heihachi's team only served to confuse the situation even more.

Fortunately it was... a quiet night.

No one was killed.

Let your fists do the talking! Round 5 starts:

VOTE COUNT:

[0] -Masquerain-

[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[10] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Dark Horse / Kary / Krystedez / DtJ Glyphmoney / Nabe / WashedLaundry / Fynal / Pink Lemonade / Jdietz43

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline set for Monday 23rd July, Midnight GMT.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
AND AS OF THIS

I AM BACK.

UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPORTANT I DO NOT PLAN ON READING THIS GAME. I DO NOT THINK I MISSED TOO MUCH IN PARTICULAR ANYWAY WHILE I WAS GONE. IF I DO NEED TO READ SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR TELL ME.

So let's rock.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't see a lot I like about Swiss from this. The only reason I even like him right now is because I don't see how he and Kuz could be on the same scumteam and I'm disliking Kuz right now. If Kuz flips town, Swiss comes into doubt again.
-Swiss is not scum based on Kuz's flip. Swiss' argument was right. Lynching him for being right is dumb and you're dumb for thinking about it.
I'm reading these and it looks a lot like a 180: the only reason you liked Swiss was because he dislikes Kuz; then you're supporting Swiss' argument rather than questioning it, looking for holes.

Swiss flat-out said he had Kary as town early in the pre-game. He said nothing to the contrary throughout D1 unless I missed something huge. Suddenly, he came in D2, drops a vote on Kary, and then does not explain a damn thing. He says it's a legit vote, but then why? Why Kary? The guy who you said was obvtown just a day before? What changed?
Swiss always plays like an ego-driven maniac and if you're going to look for a player to find scummy for being wrong about Kuz, that's way more Adumb than it is Swiss.

But his vote on you is **** and you should know that. C'mon Kary.
You know Swiss plays like a maniac, so why are you voting him on the basis that his vote came out of the blue? Seems like a weak reason to me. Wondering whether your vote on Swiss is just distancing.

#377 you have a lot of opinions, but you don't seem to have any reads; looks a bit like you're sitting on the fence about everyone.

I go away for two days and there's a ****ing lynch?

Hi I need to be more of a presence. Getting distracted by a ton of **** doesn't help
This I thought was weird as well... like, why would you be mad about this, unless you had a townread on Swiss/J or something?

Consider the above one big question, WL... you town?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Still roleblocked, no result.

I'm going to keep confidential the person and mode I attempted to investigate in case that's influencing scum's decisions.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yep! So let's go into those:

Swiss' sudden flip onto you was disgusting. There was no particular reason to have it, he just suddenly went after you. No rhyme or reason and it was on a player he previously had as town. That double-back is disgusting, especially when he had no particularly good reason for it.

Now, as for the alignment itself in pregame/d1, I had every reason to believe he's right and no reason to believe he was town from it. I didn't like Kuz. I thought he was scum. Swiss was against him and while I wouldn't have put it past a huge distancing move, Swiss stuck with it and got Kuz lynched. Kuz flipped town. Suddenly my entire reasoning for liking Swiss in the first place was gone.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@WL ^
So i'm right in saying you didn't see anything you liked from Swiss Day 1, but you didn't see anything you disliked from him either? You had Swiss as flat null Day 1?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glyph where are you at now that RR flipped? Needless to say you haven't left us a lot to work with tunneling his slot most of the game so far. Obviously that didn't work out.

Vote: Glyph

@PL: Talk to me about Krystadez: Blazer scum or town?

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
...so i had a post, but then some stuff changed and i noticed something. I gotta sleep now will post tomorrow (i guess its technically today, being 1am. damn need sleep)

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
#377 you have a lot of opinions, but you don't seem to have any reads; looks a bit like you're sitting on the fence about everyone.
This I thought was weird as well... like, why would you be mad about this, unless you had a townread on Swiss/J or something?
WashedLaundry could you please respond to these two points from my above post?

Also, "Yep" in repsonse to the question "you town?" is a scumtell, thought I should let you know.

@Glyph: I think you promised me full reads at one point; I'd like to hear something from you toDay.

@JDietz: Full reads from you please. Just a line or two about everyone still in the game, that'd be great.

....and everyone else should post as well.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I don't want to interrupt your hunting. Suffice it to say I'm content with every back-and-forth I'm seeing at present, and will comment more when I'm sure on my resultant read rather than mostly sure.

Obviously I'd like to see posts from Joey, PL, DH, Krys. But what's currently happening is very intimate and likely to give results.

:phone:

Pink Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, ok. I think it's a bit late to be looking for that, but nevermind.
I found it interesting that you were stating what I thought to be obvious... so I just wondered whether there was any particular reason why.
Why do you think yesterDay was too late to be looking at how people were jumping on the RR wagon? I still plan on looking at how and why people jumped on the RR wagon, I just haven't gotten the chance yet
because I got a summer job :D

Glyph where are you at now that RR flipped? Needless to say you haven't left us a lot to work with tunneling his slot most of the game so far. Obviously that didn't work out.

Vote: Glyph

@PL: Talk to me about Krystadez: Blazer scum or town?
I've had Blazer as noob town since D1. He blatantly stated that he was going to fencesit and his reactions to suspicions of him weren't flustered and didn't provoke him into action, they just elicited more statements of fencesitting and indecision. If he were scum I would have expected him to not only panic feign scumhunting when provoked, and it's highly unlikely that even as noob scum he would state his indecisiveness and his plan to fencesit. I definitely think it's a lot more likely that he is noob town with a style abrasive to normal style on swf rather than blatantly fencesitting scum.

However, my read on Blazer doesn't mean Krystedez can just slide along without posting, I want to see what Krystedez brings to the table so he needs to get involved in toDay's discussion asap.

I didn't get the chance to reread over the Night phase but I want to read and post my thoughts on Kary, WL, and DH, as well as what I think about the RR wagon from yesterDay. My goal is to have that done by tomorrow night but I make no promises.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Why do you think yesterDay was too late to be looking at how people were jumping on the RR wagon?
Because waggon started D3... I'd be more interested in looking there. I'd be surprised if who was on the waggon D4 and how was anything other than null. Not trying to rule it out, just not what I'm thinking 'bout.

@Glyph: you shouldn't care what Ditzy's read on you is- Y/N?

@Dark Horse: Who's the play today and why?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not good enough. So I'll ask you again, am I scum?
You are scum Glyph. You thought you could get away with tunneling RR until the cows came home and giving no other reads and people would accept that. A ballsy strategy, but it's just the kind of thing I can see you doing as scum. All you have to say is "I was wrong, sorry", and if people swallow it suddenly you're off the hook for having no presence at all beyond that one facet of the game. Killing Ryu was never a wrong choice: but the way you went about it was so minimal I can only assume scum intent. Why sit on your laurels for so long and input nothing to the rest of the game?

How do you feel about claiming Glyph?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
WashedLaundry could you please respond to these two points from my above post?
I...guess? I can't really say how a bunch of stale reads are prevalent now. Pregame was a lot of Swiss, a lot of Kuz, and a lot of Adumb. There were a couple of smaller voices mixed in (Soup, Nabe by that post, for example) that stuck out to me but a majority just remained silent in that fight or said very little of anything relevant, so it's hard to feel something more than a lean here or there without people really putting themselves out there.

And that wasn't a mad post. That was a surprised post.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hi Guys. I suck at replacing in to games apparently. I'm inactive as it is in some of my placed-in games.

Anyways.

You're town. Skim anyone who's died already, focus on Dark Horse, WashedLaundry and Pink Lemonade- you need to figure out if any of them are scum as they'll likely be around in a Day or two.

Obviously if everyone wants RR dead, some of the people who want RR dead are scum.
Why those three?

Anyways I'm gunna go out on a limb here and just give my skeletal leans. No reads yet because again I suck and didn't read as well as I should have, but from the wagon I'm feeling these leans:

Glyph- null, hammered= makes me think a scum lean is appropriate... Scum has the pre-disadvantage of not grabbing an immunity from town by a townie hammering in this game. Hammers should be chosen outright imo if you guys haven't already been doing this for the good players. So far it looks like it's been going a bit down hill so I don't know that for a fact.

Waited for others to pile on top of the RR wagon before voting even though he had the stance for a while that RR was "scum".

Dark Horse - nullish, leaning town.

Jdiets - town

Wl and Pl - I don't believe either of them are the same alignment, I would recomend checking but that's just my lean.

Anything else just ask me, I'm slowly merging back into my presence in this game. Sorry for not playing at all really. I'll try to contribute. I don't care if I'm wrong, at least I'm here... But I'll try harder from now on.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Aiight.

Basically, dont really agree with Kary's attack on WL (kary isnt scum for it, though. Just wrong)

There's something about glyph's defense that irks me that I just cant put my finger on. Want to see him respond to JD.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
After I'm done staring into Glyph's soul.
Before the end of the day; agreed?

I...guess? I can't really say how a bunch of stale reads are prevalent now. Pregame was a lot of Swiss, a lot of Kuz, and a lot of Adumb. There were a couple of smaller voices mixed in (Soup, Nabe by that post, for example) that stuck out to me but a majority just remained silent in that fight or said very little of anything relevant, so it's hard to feel something more than a lean here or there without people really putting themselves out there.

And that wasn't a mad post. That was a surprised post.
Alright, that's all for now, thanks.

Unvote

Why those three?
Because they're more or less null, and there's likely scum between them; I want to hear your reads on them.

Wl and Pl - I don't believe either of them are the same alignment, I would recomend checking but that's just my lean.
Hmm... what makes you think this? I don't recall them having much interaction?

Top Bottom