• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North/West Pennsylvania Thread! HSV 3 October 27th!

M@v

Subarashii!
^Yeah, thats my reasoning as well. We had almost all of State college and Philly , and even some of Pittsburgh other than me there. It was nice :).

Ps did anyone from pa make bracket at apex? I know a few of us made second round pools.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Does anyone from central, PA (colver area) down to smash this Friday?

I was planning on meeting up with the old-school Ganon, Renth, while he was in the state visiting relatives, but they aren't too fond of stranger smash company. If anyone from that area is down to smash please let me know asap.

M@v

Subarashii!
Does anyone from central, PA (colver area) down to smash this Friday?

I was planning on meeting up with the old-school Ganon, Renth, while he was in the state visiting relatives, but they aren't too fond of stranger smash company. If anyone from that area is down to smash please let me know asap.
If your by penn state thats where Umbra and jmoan are.

D

Deleted member

Cactuar sucks too, sandbags to much.
jacob did really good in canada.

most of pittsburgh has good rep in ohio.

charles and i have been doing well against other coastal players.

i think you brawl heads just need to step it up.

edit: i think carroll needs to step it up too. most obvious "could be better" player of the year. relaxation > focus > improve your method of learning > learn > ****.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Ehhhh. As far as locals/Ohio tourneys go. I'm placing like top 5 an only losing to the players I should. Although I feel like I'm closing the gap between me and Naka/Taki/swag/lake/vudu

We just haven't had a tourney in a while. Rage is in like a week. We'll see

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
jacob did really good in canada.

most of pittsburgh has good rep in ohio.

charles and i have been doing well against other coastal players.

i think you brawl heads just need to step it up.

edit: i think carroll needs to step it up too. most obvious "could be better" player of the year. relaxation > focus > improve your method of learning > learn > ****.
I know we have good melee players, and we also have good brawl players, but we all still suck in the end, meh.

Btw, do you play current gen pokemon?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lets go mav. we got this. ima beat malcolm so me and u dont have to play.

Eazy is PA now and has been for almost a year now. idk y him and xzax were pitted against each other 1st round

M@v

Subarashii!
Well if we both kick *** in the pool, we could wind up playing in losers finals for 2nd/3rd seed. :)

But if that happens , it means that we are both already in.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I can't see any of you guys not making it out except Uno (that's one **** pool :/, good luck)

M@v/KT fight to survive will be a battle for the ages, we should dub it the Statewide Salty Swag Showdown! Somebody get Carroll/Lake over there, the hype levels will be off the charts.

Roxas got this.

Vex got this.

MIB got this.

Nasty DEFINITELY got this.

Smurf got this.

Xzax if you don't get top 2 seed i'mma be disappoint.

Squall got this.

.com everything's gonna die in his wake, the rest of the pool might as well forfeit now. He got this 10000x over.

D

Deleted member

I know we have good melee players, and we also have good brawl players, but we all still suck in the end, meh.

Btw, do you play current gen pokemon?
absolutely not. i promised myself that i wouldn't play gen 5, and until this day i have not touched it.

D

Deleted member

I'm back and flashier than ever.

Thank you pittsburgh for the exciting weekend and **** plays.
ganon is so fresh.

i just played rock crock for a couple hours in random throw-away matches, he's surprisingly good at the ganon vs marth match.

which is impressive, when marth can randomly just dump on anyone at almost any time.

Renth

Smash Hero
Ganon Marth is a strange match up, if marth gets in your **** you are pretty much gonna have a bad time, if you can trade hits and get grabs you're gonna have a good day. That match I try to get as many grabs as possible ganon needs the free hits.

But yea, It's cool you were playing Dennis, Max. He's a good friend of mine in FL wish I was still in the area of Florida I would have been there with him. I hang with him all the time

D

Deleted member

Ganon Marth is a strange match up, if marth gets in your **** you are pretty much gonna have a bad time, if you can trade hits and get grabs you're gonna have a good day. That match I try to get as many grabs as possible ganon needs the free hits.

But yea, It's cool you were playing Dennis, Max. He's a good friend of mine in FL wish I was still in the area of Florida I would have been there with him. I hang with him all the time
I haven't played with him since...FC3? 2005?

It's interesting how much more laid back the smashers are down here. Tangibly different.

M@v

Subarashii!
yeah i deserve the critisicm. i ****ed up and choked big time this weekend. i somewhat recovered with some decent, mms. Beat seibriks wario, shaya, mr.r's sheik, and took a game from leon with mk all in mms.

I have to redeem myself by taking no prisoners next weekend at rage.
:phone:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
im calling bull****.

:phone:
SKTAR was my absolute worst performance in a singles tournament ever, even though I feel like I was playing ok. ROB has also fallen on every single tier list, and continues to get worse and worse in the metagame. There are good matchups he has, so I'm still gonna second him. I believe I'm going back to Wario with my past experience with him, then using ROB to cover Marth, ICs, Diddy, and some other random matchups. I really want to still be full ROB though at WHOBO cause it's MK banned + the huge mid tier events.

Top Bottom