• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

John2k4

The End of an Era
You post a download link to your replay files (which you did), and one of the converters here will download them.

After they are recorded & processed, the video files will be uploaded, with download links posted here.

Videos can also be uploaded to Youtube accounts; PM for details on that.

--

I'm converting your videos right now, they should be up soon. =)

John2k4

The End of an Era

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
thanks man, but i was talkin to John2k4 last night and apparently there's a problem with the fact that their from my hacked wii. i couldnt compress all the files he needed, either :/

John2k4

The End of an Era
Today is going to be "Do a metric ton of replays" day. I'll probably finish all of Ayato's, then start on Soussou's.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Did 20 of yours Ayato, downloading them now to convert.

I'll finish recording the last 20 later tonight if that file transfer finishes early.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll have those two done tonight; check back soon.

Somewhat-live status:

Finished Recording.

First RP is Marth & Luigi vs. Wolf & Sheik.
Second RP is Kirby & Ganon vs. Marth & Zelda. Do you still want the converted files?

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
Did 20 of yours Ayato, downloading them now to convert.

I'll finish recording the last 20 later tonight if that file transfer finishes early.
you need some sort of program to convert these, or is it some type of hardware?

John2k4

The End of an Era
I use SUPER to convert the raw AVI files to a much smaller MP4 format, with minimal quality loss. Finished MP4 files are usually 50-200MB.

Airslash - First RP is Marth & Luigi vs. Wolf & Sheik.
Second RP is Kirby & Ganon vs. Marth & Zelda.

Do you still want me to process the video files and upload them?

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
I use SUPER to convert the raw AVI files to a much smaller MP4 format, with minimal quality loss. Finished MP4 files are usually 50-200MB.

Airslash - First RP is Marth & Luigi vs. Wolf & Sheik.
Second RP is Kirby & Ganon vs. Marth & Zelda.

Do you still want me to process the video files and upload them?
Ffff, give me ten minutes to grab the file of me v. raptor off my wii.

I only need that one done, lol.

Edit - http://www.speedyshare.com/wSQTf/rp-120801-1440.bin

There, checked it and all.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Not a problem. :b:

Still working on processing these video files, Ayato.

@Soussou - here's the program I use..

John2k4

The End of an Era
As long as you weren't running the P:M codeset/stage/files when you recorded it, the replay should be fine.

Finishing recording the rest of Ayato's replays right now (10 more to go), so I'll get that one converted later tonight.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Almost done getting the last 20 recorded files off of that computer for Ayato; was another 15GB transfer. Meaning that I'll get Limee's done very soon.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I run large batches of replays in groups of 20, and it usually takes me a solid 15 hours to record, process, and upload them.

I've got a backlog of about 40 replays right now, but I will try to get yours done within a day or two.

@Food - I'll run those eight right now.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Food, if I stick to the naming that is outlined in the ReadMe, how shall I upload the finished files?

MediaFire will only allow 200MB files, and SpeedyShare will go for unlimited. Do you want me to group them by the name of the fighter and upload 4 folders of replays to SpeedyShare, or upload individual video files (named properly) to MediaFire?

Food

Smash Cadet
Food, if I stick to the naming that is outlined in the ReadMe, how shall I upload the finished files?

MediaFire will only allow 200MB files, and SpeedyShare will go for unlimited. Do you want me to group them by the name of the fighter and upload 4 folders of replays to SpeedyShare, or upload individual video files (named properly) to MediaFire?
If you upload on MediaFire just name them after the brawler's folder and then put like 1 or 2 after it. That sum it up? I thought I made it clear in the ReadMe but I guess not :glare:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Top Bottom