• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Reflux your cleared and good to go. Just got thru answering all Pm's regarding whobo 4. Just so everyone knows today is the final day for late registration. 12:00 midnight registration will close and paypal payment will be removed from the site. Whoever is not registered will have to register the day of the event. Everyone who enters the venue will have to buy a wristband and there will be no exceptions to anyone. Security will be strictly enforced to prevent anyone from coming in without a wristband. If you dont have a wristband your not getting in plain and simple! Thursday at 12:00am I will be forwarding everything to xyro so everyone contact him if you have any other questions after thursday. Let the countdown begin, 3 more days and its showtime!
Wait. So we have to pay more money when we get there?

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just want some damn puzzle pieces...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So after many weeks of confusion in SA. I think I'm finally confirmed for WHOBO since I paid for Venue...
Now I just need to pay for singles, not sure if either person was serious, but Zigsta or Tesh said they'd pay it for me.

plz?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I definitely DO NOT have it in me. I reserve Super Mario Kart for my childhood memories of driving over Peach Muffins.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I'M SELLING THIS EMERALD GREEN GAMECUBE CONTROLLER AT WHOBO 4. IT'S IN GREAT CONDITION, YOU CAN TEST IT FOR YOURSELF AT THE VENUE.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT, THROW OUT AN OFFER TO ME IN THIS THREAD OR AT THE VENUE. IT'S SUPER-ULTRA RARE, LIMITED EDITION!

EVERYONE WILL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR OWNING THIS!

Tesh

Smash Hero
So after many weeks of confusion in SA. I think I'm finally confirmed for WHOBO since I paid for Venue...
Now I just need to pay for singles, not sure if either person was serious, but Zigsta or Tesh said they'd pay it for me.

plz?
Not sure how we both... Well it doesn't really matter, we'll just have to take care of this at the venue since pools aren't being done yet anyway.

I will not be making it to this, apologies to anyone I was supposed to money match or team with.
:(

Seriously, I made an actual sadface when reading this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Illmatic, I only have love for the Wario controller

take your emerald controller and stick it up YOUR CANDY ASSESSS

Jk sell it, as long as it's not worn down or somethin

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I'M SELLING THIS EMERALD GREEN GAMECUBE CONTROLLER AT WHOBO 4. IT'S IN GREAT CONDITION, YOU CAN TEST IT FOR YOURSELF AT THE VENUE.

IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT, THROW OUT AN OFFER TO ME IN THIS THREAD OR AT THE VENUE. IT'S SUPER-ULTRA RARE, LIMITED EDITION!

EVERYONE WILL LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR OWNING THIS!
Looks more like teal blue but I would be interested in making an offer.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm poor this time around and can't risk that much, so NOPE.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Ally, Snake vs Diddy. $5.

Never faced your snake. EVER.

Or... I'll face your Fox for 2.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
... WIFI Gods..

That's fine.. Snake v Diddy 2/3.

Yeah fight P1. He's not on my level. OOOOOOH HOUSTON HYPE

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I'm so excited! 12.5 hours until my flight! Hopefully when Inui/DugFinn come to get me, we find lots of other people and become brawl monsters for the next two days until the event starts. =D

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Tesh

Smash Hero
There won't be a "top players" only pool. Pools won't be done early like planned anyway so registering at the venue is exactly the same unless Xyro decides he wants to screw you on principle.

Even assuming everything was going as planned, you probably aren't a top 3 seed so it doesn't really matter.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
5 MM 2/3?

Just so you know. You have to make me MM early in Saturday. I have a gig most likely that evening and won't bother to MM when it's late

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Airbrush said everyone who enters has to BUY a wristband.

How much is the wristband? Or is it included in venue?

Top Bottom