• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI revival (RAGEquaza07's bimonthlies) #3.1 Lets try this again :V

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
lol 4 way FFA maybe in Allbrawl :L

so any1 want to confirm that they r going yet?

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Canton library is $ 50 to use for a venue compared to free at the plymouth one lul

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Ok I called and this is 100% confirmed.

We are going to be in the waldorf room (right after u enter the library take a left)

I will update the main page with the time changes also

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh I know you PMed me, I just decided to ignore it until it was convenient for me to answer it. You'll get your answers but our decision is firm. And if you pull any shenanigans this Friday we'll be pulling the plug on this too.

Consider this your only warning.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
firm decision based on :salt: but k

and u shouldnt put to pm u if you are not even going to consider an argument since it is a waste of time

JTsm

Smash Master
I mean like, there is no argument to be made.

You were being a grimelord, there are consequences.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I didnt do anything that directly affected tourney results(no1 was banned or dqued and wtp mostly did seeding)

no reason y the tourney itself shouldnt be counted

and 10 mins later on skype

Kyle (JTsm) removed Boo 07 from this conversation.

:salt:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I think the worst part is that you don't even think what you did was wrong.

Seriously man learn how to treat people with respect because what you did to lain (in order to win) was pretty disrespectful.

And as for clarification people don't hate you because of your play style, they hate you because of your attitude towards others (which was clearly evident at your last tourney).

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
U do know I didnt dq him right? If this is srsly about the one game where I had the volume low on delfino it didnt even affect the outcome of the game. We turned up the volume on lylat and there were no problems after that.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's because you are a jerk. How do you not ****ing get this?

At PS4 you wordlessly left in the middle of a set against sauc3 to practice against his character. At your second tournament Gio wins one game against you and you give him a belittling snide remark. At some Gameyard event you lose to Boxxy, throw your controller twice, then watch all of Boxxy's following matches and explain to any unfortunate person standing by you about all the johns you made up that caused you to lose the match and why you should be playing the current match instead of Boxxy. Most recently you turn the volume down on Lain twice and tried to DQ him while you weren't in the venue. Any time you manage to reach GFs you constantly offer to split, and even when the other person refuses, you keep asking at least once per game if they want to split again. If you happen to win the first set you switch to being a **** and talking about how they should have taken the split over the horror of losing to you. I'll stop here but there is so much more. It is incredibly obvious you only think and care about yourself, and have absolutely no concern about others.

I banned you from my tournament and you know how everyone has responded? Joy and praise.

To reiterate, this is not a smash thing. Nobody cares about how good you are, nobody is salty, nobody is grimy, and nobody is trolling. People just find you to be a jerk and don't like you because of that. Is it an issue with your personality. The examples are only smash related because it's smashboards, people here only see you at smash tournaments.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
At PS4 you wordlessly left in the middle of a set against sauc3 to practice against his character.

U mean to warm up and i played vs azure's wario LOL

and I got dqued from the set so y does this matter lul?

I think I have a lot more patience and control comapred to 2010 loool

every1=tech u and that other duu lol

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
People just find you to be a jerk and don't like you because of that. Is it an issue with your personality.
As I said u tech and a few others. But u still didnt address my concern. Why was my tourney not counted? My "personality" has nothing to do with the actual tourney, and if u or tech dont like me that is rly not my concern.

"How do you not ****ing get this?"

swearing on an internet forum usually=salt :L

WTP, Tech, everyone in Ann Arbor, pretty sure everyone in EL as well. Alpena as well, Most of West Michigan hasn't had much interaction with you, but of the two that do, they hold you in quite low opinion.

It would be much more accurate to say that a few people DON'T dislike/hate you.

Turning down the volume on the TV to avoid someone hearing your c4, has an impact on the match, whoch effects results.

Tbh dude, I had nothing against you until we played our set at rizkin in GF's and after the first set you decided to get smug and then say "might as well give me first place prize know, we all know how this is going to end up" like do you know how incredibly rude that is?

This isn't about the game, it's about you being a rude piece of **** of a person. And if you think that being an ******* to everyone you play isn't going to come with consequences, then not only are you a douchebag, but you're also a ******.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
every1=tech u and that other duu lol
when i won game 3 rage immediately was like 'ok so you beat me in a game you got lucky'. followed by mk johns. true sportsmanship

:denzel:
ray i dunno if you can :grimer: your way out of this lol. I was pretty (VERY ****ING) chill at this tournament, and didn't mind too many of your inconsistencies and negligence for the other players, but you acted very immature and unprofessional compared to ANY tournament i've EVER gone to.

turning the sound down constantly during our matches so i couldn't hear things, then proclaiming "IT'S MY TOURNAMENT, MY RULES". trying to force a split by saying "MY TOURNAMENT, MY RULES".

i dunno man. you can try to throw out half ***-ed arguments out all you want, what you did was clear to everyone, and you need to chill out or stop TO'ing lol.
Ok, I wasn't at this tourney, but I have a few things to say:

Rayquaza, you're being extremely disrespectful as both a person and a TO to this community. You are not above the rules just because you're the TO. You should be an officiator and make it your goal as the TO to make sure people are playing their matches and find them to do so if they aren't at a timely manner.

You seem to have this god complex and to be completely after money (As both TO'ing and aiming to Dq all your opponents...).

If you don't stop this disrespectful behavior and act like a human then I would ban you from any tourney I hosted if it were up to me.

:018:
Lol so it looks like the birthday dinner was a good choice.

Also:

1. You had 10 entrants, I don't think Lain can hold up a tourney this small lol. You probably didn't even have to do pools. Seeding would've been easy.
2. I don't think you should offer splits. It's disrespectful to some players (also i think mods still red card you for that). If you gotta leave, forfeiting is probably more respectable.
3. I dunno if I'll go to the next one now lol. Looks like there's a couple of behavioral problems that still gotta be worked out.
shoutouts to rayquaza for running this. Sounds like everyone had a great time! :bee:
grimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lmaooooooooooo

#gladimnotinmichiganforthis

Do I need to continue?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
From what I've heard of, you intentionally made your bracket easy and made everyone elses harder, not giving everyone an equal chance. And when WTP addressed those issues, you responded with "my tournament, my rules." which is probably the reason why your series isn't counted for the PR.

This is what I've heard. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not.

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
From what I've heard of, you intentionally made your bracket easy and made everyone elses harder, not giving everyone an equal chance. And when WTP addressed those issues, you responded with "my tournament, my rules." which is probably the reason why your series isn't counted for the PR.

This is what I've heard. I'm not sure if this is accurate or not.

the only issue with bracket was if i was going to vs jcav or ori 2nd round but I vsed ori instead jcav would have to play sum1 he played in pools but if i kept it the other way ori would play a person he played in pools

we got it worked out in the 1st/2nd round and only a cell had to be moved and there were no issues

only issue i herd was lain had to play gio in the beginning of brax

i cant help gio got 4th seed and he was in my pool so he couldnt be on my side of the bracket

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
I think I shoudl have posted pools cuz it prob did look strange with gio being on that side with lain but kee got 2nd seed in my pool lord ike 3rd gio 4th

and @ tutu '"might as well give me first place prize know, we all know how this is going to end up"'

that sounds cocky even for me looool pretty sure I didnt say that

but u didnt have to say "I'm sure you'll come back and beat me in grand finals" in what seemed like a non srs/sarcastic tone after I just lost Wfs

You totally said that.

Like word for word.

And I won't lie, I'm not the nicest guy, and like I've been coming to regret it more and more recently, and although I'm probably not doing a great job of it, I am working on it and trying to be better. I suggest you do the same.

What's The Point

Smash Master
As I kind of expected he just brushed everything off. Either by completely ignoring it, going back to his usual "lol u salty" rationalization, or being unable to recognize sarcasm.

Ignorance is bliss has never been more applicable.

FYI, JTSM has considered banning you from SPAU. The community really just doesn't like you.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
You totally said that.

Like word for word.

After what u said to me after u won Wfs, something along the lines of what u said I said wouldnt be inappropriate at all

in response to ya edit, I been working on not getting mad or throwing stuff or johning and I think im doing gud @ it so far

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
when i said this tourney sounded really fun and everyone had a good time i was being completely sarcastic btw. If that wasnt obvious then wow

i havent read this argument but rayquaza not everyone cares about results or who is better than who. Not everything is based on salt. I dunno if youre in college yet or not but some of us have more things to be concerned with then smash. I dont care how much better you are then me, if you annoy me im not going to be around you. Its got nothing to do with salt. I think several other players are trying to get you to understand that. Its an attitude thing. If we all were really that dedicated to competitive gaming we would probably be in a different gaming community with more competition. Smashers try to engage in the scene because we are all a bit quirky compared to the fighting game community or sc community. We all can relate about random videogames most people havent played, and we all come together because we all like smash. Of course there are some players (like you) who put the competitive aspect first. Most dont and you dont seem to understand that.

its okay to feel like the competitive aspect is all thats important to you but you should at least recognize that most of the community is here for friends/fun. Not everything revolves around salt.

rayquaza i do give you credit for not raging much anymore. If nobody else noticed I have, you do stay calmer and thats good.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
FYI, JTSM has considered banning you from SPAU. The community really just doesn't like you.
He doesnt like my personality so he is banning me from a ranked tourney? That seems completely rediculous.

"If we all were really that dedicated to competitive gaming we would probably be in a different gaming community with more competition. Of course there are some players (like you) who put the competitive aspect first."

I know. I do put competition and getting better 1st. Guess every1 has different goals for smash, but mine is to someday be a top player in the world and be at the lvl of 9b or ally or m2k. Why u may ask is this my goal? Kinda made a promise to myself after not placing in a melee tourney when I was 12 to be one of the best at the next smash game.

Maybe I'm just in the wrong state/region but I want to go to as many tourneys as possible and finally achieve my goal. Can't help going OOS is not an option for me yet.

Guess my goal compared to the smash communnity of MI, in general, is just not the same.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
It's not really that JTsm himself doesn't like your personality, it's just that he wants the attendees to enjoy themselvs and have fun at his tournament. If people had to put up with your attitude towards people, then they wouldn't be enjoying themselvs at the tourney.

The only way to fix this is to clean up your attitude and be more respectful, so people would continue to enjoy themselvs.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
He doesnt like my personality so he is banning me from a ranked tourney? That seems completely rediculous.

"If we all were really that dedicated to competitive gaming we would probably be in a different gaming community with more competition. Of course there are some players (like you) who put the competitive aspect first."

I know. I do put competition and getting better 1st. Guess every1 has different goals for smash, but mine is to someday be a top player in the world and be at the lvl of 9b or ally or m2k.
I'm not sure about being a top level player but you're already a top level dbag. Congratulations. I see you put in the work for this accomplishment.

Also, while I agree with practically everything you guys have been posting....I feel like its gonna be a wasted effort. WTP and I have already tried this. Nothing gets through to this kid. Id rather just ban him or something and be on my marry way.

Your goal for getting better is irrelevant.

Whether or not you're playing someone who wants to be a top player, everybody deserves a basic amount of respect, and you don't do that. The only "top players" that act like you, live in NJ and have no friends except themselves, and they all hate each other.

People are people before smashers, and deserve to be treated as such.

fZk

Smash Lord
You're just bullying the kid now, give it a rest. If you don't like him then then just don't go to his tourney.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
"everybody deserves a basic amount of respect, and you don't do that"

Talk to pplz I have played irl in pools or frindlies or brax. I play vs them, and whatever the outcome is, I say usually ggz or nothing at all. When pplz ask me to friendly I dont turn them away unless I have to play in brax or something. And if pplz ask for help or tips or help moving things I'll gladly do so. I think sum pplz basing their judgement off of one time I said/did something and I don think it rly is accurate.

Just for the future, if you make a comment in a set that is directed at you(being the person I'm playing) just call me out there not wait 8 weeks later and post it on an internet forum. It rly just makes me look horrible and doesnt help any1 imo

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I tried to be nice in my post because i agree with fzk. You guys are being a bit too fierce now. There has to be some kind of settlement. I mean every tourney ive been with that rayquaza is at he isnt really all that bad recently. He might suck as a TO from what ive read but the solution to that is just not going.

rayquaza its fine to want to be good, i made sure to say that in my post. Im saying you have to see eye to eye about how other people may not have the same goal and theyre going to tourneys for fun. If you treat people unevenly or are rude then youre ruining their fun and they dont want to play you so you wont get better either. Everyone loses. I respect that youve been trying to have a better attitude, IMO i just think you need to take a break from TOing. There is a bit too much arguing and hate going on so i think you should take some time to just go to tourneys and try to show people youre getting better at your attitude. Once people trust you more theyll be more inclined to go to your tourneys.

i dunno why someone banned rayquaza from the skype chat, ive never seen him be rude in there

Top Bottom