• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scatz

Smash Champion
So many people to hang out at this. Will be fun to see some old smash friends.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Okay so ride/housing is set? I feel like I should try to coordinate when I fly in so as to facilitate you guys being so hospitable toward out of staters.

Ayo Fatal what day do you plan on flying down? I'll try to find a similar date/time if possible.
friday and sunday. not sure what time. P1 you got me for housing?:reverse:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll probably house you too Fatal, I'm going to have everyone MARTA to get closer to my house. MARTA is pretty much a shuttle that'll costs you $3.50 to get on, it runs from both the airport and the megabus station

DRN

Smash Lord
We now have a pre-registration form we need everyone to fill out. We know its kinda late but it'll make it a hell of a lot easier on us with the amount of people. ITS FREE. It just gives us an idea of who will be there for sure and who people are teaming with. If you dont know your teammate yet then you dont have to fill that part out. We can fill it in for you later once you find one.

WABA Pre-registration

Everyone who needs housing must fill this out. We will be able to help everyone out but we need to know who needs it. Everyone who also fills it out will get a free piece of cake at the venue from me like they did at BBC ;D

We are also now adding an extra $100 to the pot thanks to Zeke!!

Thanks GDX for the idea <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Nah I've seen the list. Justin literally pre regged seconds before me lol

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I still have classes thursday and Friday. I live on campus, but the venue is closer to my house (parents house) which is where I'm housing everyone. After my last class on Friday (ends at 2:50) I'm going to drive back home and start picking people up and stuff

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm pre-regged! I just need to determine what day is best for me to come through. I'd be happy to show up early if you can have me on Thursday, Player1.
I can house you on thursday if u wanna come early. I only have 4 people coming in on thursday to stay at my house and hang out.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh nice I was able to get that Friday off so I probably don't have to take the ridiculous bus anymore. Hype!

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
For those of you guys you are gonna be here Friday and have cars I am thinking about hosting a Smashfest on that day. If there is interest at all I will provide more information. No reason not to get some last minute practice, help the crew out by confirming you are here, and have a great time playing smash and possibly other games. Mario Party anyone?

Also if anyone wants a earlyish ride to ******* from the north spring marta station let me know I will be done with class @ 9ish and will have 4 spots in my car.

That is all. HYPE!!!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I can house you on thursday if u wanna come early. I only have 4 people coming in on thursday to stay at my house and hang out.
That sounds good! I just wanna really make it worth it and chill with everyone as much as possible if I am gonna come all the way out for the event. I'll let you know when I book the flight!

8Bitman

Smash Master
DRN!!! Put me on your list for housing.

Also teaming with Stingers, and having a $100 MM with him at this, confirmed.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We now have a pre-registration form we need everyone to fill out. We know its kinda late but it'll make it a hell of a lot easier on us with the amount of people. ITS FREE. It just gives us an idea of who will be there for sure and who people are teaming with. If you dont know your teammate yet then you dont have to fill that part out. We can fill it in for you later once you find one.

WABA Pre-registration

Everyone who needs housing must fill this out. We will be able to help everyone out but we need to know who needs it. Everyone who also fills it out will get a free piece of cake at the venue from me like they did at BBC ;D

We are also now adding an extra $100 to the pot thanks to Zeke!!

Thanks GDX for the idea <3
quoting this so ppl can see still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom