• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City Brawl Presents: Get HYPE! II (ft. Kansas Melee / Project M)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Someone you just called free >_>

And the TO of the tournament lol

$30-50 ish? Bo5?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I will give him the magicz cheering needed to get down to finals and face off against me and lose just like ze old times.

Don't you guys get itz, Rene only gets so far, because of me! However, dat doublez monay is too appealing! We must get it, my friend Renegade!

Au revoir!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
iirc, you salt-matched every player in KS after losing to them repeatedly during that Illinois tournament.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
hold up...

Mr. Doom know your place! my ike>>>Yours in this life or the next.

lol i'm still king here sir. Prove me wrong?

ike dittos. best of 5. I'll show you i'm still the best even after dropping him.

how much money we talkin?

And that also goes out to any ike that wants to talk trash.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You're all talk man, but if you want to lose money so badly, then I suppose I'll accept. $20 sounds good. I don't want to take too much money from you.

Edit: Didn't realize you wanted to ditto other Ike players. I have someone in mind.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
how you gonna contemplate on whether or not your gonna take money? lol Who thinks like that?

A guy not confident that he'll win. So on my behalf i'll gladly take that 20$ doomed.

Roller

Smash Legend
I am gonna go ahead and vote for Luigi's Mansion over Skyworld.

This is based entirely on the fact I have won every tournament match I've played on LM, and lost every match on Skyworld.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Ill go ahead and say roller should def come to this. This is solely based on the fact that I've won every tournament match I've played against roller

:phone:

Dnyce

Smash Master
i kinda figured that was the reason. real sad that every local tourney has rules i detest lolol oh well my last tourney so ill make the best of it
Every local tourney is also hosted by a better player than you.
Get rid of Luigi's Mansion. That is beyond ********. I will go out of my way to circle camp everyone if it's legal.
If you do, I would be beyond happy and accept my win. lol. Unless you plan on circle camping with PT? lol.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Yo, I still have nightmares about squirtle fairing me from last time we played. Anything but that, lol. You running away at least gives me a chance :shyguy:

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Wow been a long time since i came to this forum o_O.

Can't wait to play again though. Also i'm voting for skyworld because wario doesn't do very well on mansion i don't think unless he's camping lol.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Fino is the kind of troll that's pretty poor overall,

but then he wins the lottery, and all is forgiven

until he loses it all, then he's a poor troll,

but then he wins the lottery, and all is forgiven.

DeLux

Alright, for the side event if there's time, we're going to do:

3v3 Concept Matchup Crews

It's going to be broken down into a four team double elimination bracket:

Midwest West (KS, IL, NE, MO, IA)
Midwest East (MI, OH, KY, IN)
Southwest (TX, CO, OK)
ATL South (GA, AL, FL, etc.)

Teams will consist of 5 members

At the beginning of the match, a team will select 3 Starters and 2 Substitutes

The three starters will be given a number (1, 2, 3) by their team

Each respective starter will be paired in a 3 stock game against the person of the opposing team with the corresponding number

A team may exchange a Starter for a Substitute before the games are played. However, the opposing team may counter substitute prior to the match as well. Once a substitute is committed to a game, he can no longer be used to substitute in another game. A starter may not be used to substitute into another game.

The team that wins the most games of the three wins the match

A team may exchange a substitute for a starter at no substitution cost in the event the matchup occurred already in bracket

Normally I'd do standard crews, but those take too long so this is about as close as we can get give time constraints.

I need team captains. So far Reflex has said he'll be the team captain for the ATL South. Kain has said he'll be the team captain for the MWW.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't think i can go to this anymore

EDIT: Maybe still can.

DeLux

I might try to change up the venue location to get us all free parking for all day

Stay tuned :D

DeLux

A bunch of the ATL South is carpooling

I want me some MVD :D

MVD

Smash Master
A bunch of the ATL South is carpooling

I want me some MVD :D
I'm like suuuuuper south FL so there isn't a chance I get to any car pool unless ppl down here wanna go which they don't lol
Fly a ***** out ;)

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Steam, I see you viewing. You should show so I can give you the five dollars I borrowed from you when I was in CO. Those two McDoubles were so clutch.

DeLux

Based on reviewing the thread and talking to people, it's pretty close between Remove PS2 and Add Luigi's Mansion btw (skyworld :( )

I'll make a decision at some point soon

Top Bottom