• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia..... GAME OVER!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Vote sneakytako with me, he is scum.

(Scum are people who need to die).

Pretty much just follow me this game and you'll be alright

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Orboknown isn't in the game either, scrubadubdub.

Anyways...

Regarding these people

ToasterBrains
PrivateJoker-Brown
BSP
Riddle
SneakyTako

How much experience do you all have? Number of games/wins would be stellar information here.
I have 3 newbie games under my belt here. I was town in 'em all, and town lost 'em all :(

Alright, you can go instead.

:phone:
Orbo isn't in the game either.... read the playerlist like one time!

Riddle

Smash Lord
@BarDull I used to be a DGames regular about a year and half ago. I'd say I've played in around 15 games and I have 0 clue what my record is.

Smash Rookie
Active Ability: Bubble Burst

Once per day phase you may use the command Bubble Burst: PlayerName, this player will be immediately daykilled. [paraphrased]

Bubble Burst: 194
Don't you think it's a bit early for something like this? You will be forcing Night 1 if this is true...

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Thanks for answering my question. Experience will help me get a general idea on how to read each of your slots.

Rake, you need to work on your gambits. A daily shot? Not feasible. And besides, I'm a one shot, so you definitely can't be Vig. Either way, taking your attempt as null because you did this as scum in U'trick'd.

I'll decide who I'm going to shoot later after the game begins. Not right now, it's too early for people to be getting blown up into pieces.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
My shot doesn't end the day phase BTW, or at least I'm assuming it doesn't since it isn't specifically stated in my role pm that it does, so feel free to vote and play out RVS normally to your hearts' content.

I also retract my earlier statement regarding it being too early to shoot; I'll shoot whenever I damn please.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
The day hasn't technically begun, we need to finish getting ppl to confirm.

I'd rather people not confirm if they are just gonna be inactive all game btw. If you're busy, wait until you're not busy so we don't have to deal with it. Game shouldn't start until everyone is actually going to play.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Bardull, why did you decide to point out how unfeasible my daily day vig was instead of letting it play out ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I wasn't going to point it out, but anyone who has any sense of mafic mechanics would know it was fake.

Also, I really don't mind starting the game early. I'll be taking pre-game shenanigans into standard play anyway since I wasn't kidding about my shot.

I don't feel like shooting JD off the bat, he might be useful. Also don't know how good Toaster is.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I followed one game he was in, Cave Story mafia IIRC it was.
Would be a good source of his town meta i think.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Vote: Vinyl.
Good man. Your shot is usable in the Day, correct?

@Rake, I don't mean to be a **** but your shenanigans are kind of really annoying and not helpful. More on that later. For now, tell me what you think about Vinyl. Is it fair to have a scum lean on him this early, as I (and I assume Bardull does as well) do at this time?

Hey Red Ruy, is there anyone in this playerlist you consider yourself well-versed in reading?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Joker's confirming post null.
Bardull's confirming post probably packed with more WIFOM than I care to swandive into but I'll do it anyways. Town.
Vinyl's confirming post is cautious and conservative. Conspicuous, he's starting off careful. Reserving judgement on if it's scum careful or not.
Vote: Kantrip

You're trying too hard

No but I'm tickled you bothered to take the time to shop an image for me lol.

Your grandson's name is also Buttjuggler in case you forgot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Good man. Your shot is usable in the Day, correct?

@Rake, I don't mean to be a **** but your shenanigans are kind of really annoying and not helpful. More on that later. For now, tell me what you think about Vinyl. Is it fair to have a scum lean on him this early, as I (and I assume Bardull does as well) do at this time?

Hey Red Ruy, is there anyone in this playerlist you consider yourself well-versed in reading?

Vinyl. has like one post lol. What makes him a scum lean for you ? And why did you assume that in pre-game that Bardull had a scum read on him and didn't just vote him as a pre-game RVS vote ?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey guys, sorry. Today was my birthday so I celebrated as such. I'll take a quick read and respond when I get up. Much love.

Kantrip

Kantplay

Vinyl. has like one post lol. What makes him a scum lean for you ? And why did you assume that in pre-game that Bardull had a scum read on him and didn't just vote him as a pre-game RVS vote ?
I've already provided reasoning, but here it is again: His opening post was overly cautious, including only the bare minimum of "/Confirming". I only presumed that Bardull was voting legitimately because I figured he had seen the same thing I did, as that is more likely than picking Vinyl for RVS by happenstance. It was still an assumption though, hence why I didn't state it as fact.

Jdietz: Could you explain to me what makes "trying too hard" scummy? What is it that I'm trying too hard to do? Let me hazard a guess:
Is it that I'm trying too hard to look like I'm analyzing stuff when there's nothing to analyze?
If so, you fail to grasp my intent. Care to take another stab at that?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Everyone's confirmed. I'll start Day One when I'm back in just a little while.

:phone:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Kantrip , if you had to pick one persons confirmation as an example of a confirmation you find to be more legitimate , who's would you pick and why ?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Vote: Kantrip

for over thinking confirmation posts. RVS is one thing, but you got a scum read off someone's confirm post that literally says nothing other than "/confirming"? That's awful.

John2k4

The End of an Era
With all reporting in, the first Round of Bust a Move/Puzzle Bobble Mafia is ready to begin!

Readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....Go!

Day One Begins! With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Not Voting(12): Red Ruy, Bardull, ToasterBrains, PrivateJoker-Brown, 194, Vinyl., Kantrip, BSP, JDietz43, Riddle, SneakyTako, Anomandaris_Rake

Top Bottom