• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Haha, Tery, I play Medic for a div6 team in ETF2L now (since other classes are too hard for me). It's pretty fun.

SINCE WHEN DID BMOC GO UP SO MUCH I BOUGHT MINE FOR 8 KEYS LOL

adding to that: I'll sell my Yellow (Australiam Gold) BMOC for 20-22 keys for anyone interested. SPECIAL OFFER FOR SMASHBOARDS

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I found a Meet the Medic taunt last week. Today I just found a Bonk Helm. Not the best drops but I've been getting really lucky the past 2 weeks finding that kinda stuff.

Oh, also just found a Backbiter's Billycock.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
One time I got a hat drop 2 weeks in a row, a Killer Exclusive and... something else I can't remember lol.

It happens.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I'm honestly getting sick of the Mannconomy. I went on a trading server, did some trades (most likely got ripped off), and I ended up feeling awful afterwards.

I think I'll just stick to weapons (the only things that do matter in this game) and focus on getting better rather than wasting time getting the latest hat.

That Bearded Bombardier isn't gonna stop me from killing your n00by Demoman as I sport my Ghastly Gibus :mad:

John2k4

The End of an Era
If I had any say, I'd just remove all the hats to make the game run better.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

This is genuinely a good idea. At least have it as an option where the game will never load the files and effects for hats.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't be too surprised if that's already possible with a script. this is the source engine after all

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I wouldn't be too surprised if that's already possible with a script. this is the source engine after all
There is, but it's a server script, not a client script. You can make a server that disables hats, but not a config that makes them not show up to you.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Anyone up for playing a quick 9v9 scrim on Friday/Sunday? (Either is fine)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It really depends on the time. Some times would be better Friday, some Sunday. Probably Sunday, though.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
For our Highlander team:

First match is tomorrow at 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST, against >rs< (Rogue Squadron).

connect 8.3.5.246:27015 Password: digby
-OR-
steam://connect/8.3.5.246:27015/digby in your Address Bar.

If anyone has problems making it I can reschedule.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If I don't get word from Bio that we have eight I won't bother. Like I've said, I have my hands full with 6's and find Highlander too much of a cluster / "glorified pubbing" but everyone else appears I'll be there.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Confirming for availability.

I'm letting you guys use my nice Mumble server so show up kthx :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What exactly makes your Mumble "nice" compared to other Mumble? Is it pink? Is the icon a large smiley face? Does it give everyone reassuring messages every couple of minutes? And how come you own one with no regards to competitive play?

Also I have multiple Mumble accesses so I'm not worried.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's technically not mine but I share ownership of it lol.

It's nice because its free for me :3

I have it because I made the TF2x10 mod

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That's not a good enough reason. I'd prefer Mumbles which give audio messages of comfort and encouragement every so often with a batch of freshly backed chocolate chip cookies.

Mumble for non-competitive reasons is like a waste of money. But I guess if people don't want to use Skype they have Mumble.

Edit--I can help potentially promote / bring some people to that maybe. Not sure how many of the competitive players would be even remotely interested but they might check it out or something.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That's not a good enough reason. I'd prefer Mumbles which give audio messages of comfort and encouragement every so often with a batch of freshly backed chocolate chip cookies.

Mumble for non-competitive reasons is like a waste of money. But I guess if people don't want to use Skype they have Mumble.

Edit--I can help potentially promote / bring some people to that maybe. Not sure how many of the competitive players would be even remotely interested but they might check it out or something.
Are you making no sense on purpose or.

For that edit, I assume you mean my mod? I get random people like UGCers/Jumpers/Community Contributors and ****. It's got plenty of popularity. Getting to troll an invite or platinum player with Demoknight or some **** would be fun later, though.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That'd be cool too.

Also YO PEOPLE I'm not even a starter and I'm keeping myself open for highlander. People need to get their **** straight please :3

Morin0

Smash Lord
HEY

BIO, if you can somehow schedule the matches to be on Thursdays or Tuesdays, though preferably on the weekends, I'd play. Morino's got your back, dudes!

Morin0

Smash Lord
What's going on, dudes? As for me, I've been squeezing in TF2 into my busy schedule. Found 2 hat drops in one night the other time, lol. I really want to start playing 6's and immerse myself into the competitive tf2 scene. Hopefully one of these days I can attend a Newbie Mix.

:phone:

John2k4

The End of an Era
Large MvM update.

That "very hard" game mode took three and a half hours to complete. D:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Also, crate 49 now exists.

S. Scatter
STRANGE MOTHERTRUCKING SHOVEL