• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I should finish my re-read before I answer that,

but gut says Zen, because he'll continue to be a nightmare to read and a liability

though at this point shooting myself would arguably be more productive

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Kary: No lynching was a viable option coming into the Day/in the beginning of the game. Right now it's not practical; we have a cop guilty and until that gets settled the game is going to continue to revolve around Zen's result and you; furthermore, if we no lynch toDay, Zen will not (and has no reason to) let up on you toMorrow because he has a guilty on you so literally the same conversations will transpire toMorrow and then we'd FINALLY have the information so many people want and need to further their reads. Many people's reads are contingent on whether you flip scum or town, so while all reads might not stall (we can get better reads on people like Bardull who is active now or people like Ryker who could become active) your lynch is still vital to where we look toMorrow and how the entire town's reads progress.
I love how my lynch has become vital :awesome: still trying to tell exactly why/how this happened.

seriously though, if you can only read people based on connections to me, you're doing it wrong, so that doesn't really fly with me.

and if you think we have a cop guilty... well, I hope you've thought through what you're going to do tomorrow when it transpires you don't. It's a really terrible reason to be on a waggon.

but hey, I don't really want to argue all this. It seems obvious to me, so if this doesn't convince you I doubt there's any more I can say.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bardull, hammer. J doesn't seem like he'll deliver.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
dear gorf that bargaining from zen is so grody

reading soup/kanty/zen right now, poss. kev

ranmaru why do you gotta do this to me? really wish you weren't gung-ho sometimes

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup and Zen are solid town. Kantrip is a wild card, and now I'm thinking J should go before him.

Sorry bro I love you tho. We can be bros when are you town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'd love to believe you're right, Ran, but I gotta trust my reads over yours.

We can bros when you're not busy buddying someone else, maybe.

or hydra sometime, that sounds good.

@Zen we are never going to be bros, until you stop misreading me. sorry 'bout that

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
necromancer = indy?

and why would bardull/kantry defend you so hard?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If Kary is indy(ish)? I gotta think things through for sure but otherwise J goes tommorow

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I mean, if Zen was 1-shot daycop, he'd have claimed that right away

cop ain't the only way you can know someone's alignment, know what I mean?

@Ran; I think they just play like that, I dunno, still not read up.

And dead serious about Zen

also very serious about how arse some of you are at actually stringing an argument together
or y'know, looking past the end of your nose

Props to J/Bardull/July who I actually like this game.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
but hey, it wouldn't be a mafia game if I didn't want to *****slap a few people here and there

wait did I just say I liked Bardull? **** me that can't be right

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
hope you guys had fun

@soup: great way to excuse any sort of behaviour, I don't buy into that ****. I can tell you it's not just a game, but whatever.

Nothing against any of you, but don't ask me that same question when i'm angry.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Uh Kary I don't mean anything I say in a personal manner when I'm in a mafia game I don't know about you

July

Smash Apprentice
Yay!! Agreeing with Soup that toMorrow there are some things I'd like to reconsider and look into but right now I'm just happy :D

People I want to look into toMorrow: J & Bardull; Kantrip and Nabe to a lesser extent, and I want to consider what Kary has said about Zen but my heart really wants Zen to just be wonderful, beautiful town

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, not even bothering with flavor. Here's the skinny.

Kary (Robin Banks, The Necromancer) has been lynched!

Raziek, (Felix Cited, The Necromancer's Apprentice) loses in endgame!

Ragnarock (Annalee Tickle, Town Medium) has won!

KevinM (Bruce D'Frute, Town Axman) has won (and celebrates with a brew)!

Ramen King and Ranmaru (Donny Brook & Jenna Russ, Town Incorruptible Lovers) have won and get to smooch and cuddle for many more years to come!

July (Even Jersey-Sembal, Vanilla Townie) has won!

Kantrip (Hammer B. Mitey, Vanilla Townie) has won!

Ryker (Arthur Moore, Vanilla Townie) has won!

J (Lisa Sedan, Vanilla Townie) has won!

Nabe (Kerry Abigstik, Vanilla Townie) has won!

Bardull (Rick Ettebridge, Vanilla Townie) has won!

Many, many, many thoughts on set-up, disappointments, and player stuff coming later. I'll need to organize them all together. It will take so long and I don't feel like doing it right now.

In the mean time, everyone feel free to play a little game with the names of all the characters! Phonetically, the first and last names of each character combine to form a word or phrase. Some are really obvious; some are not.

Also, thanks for replacing in and giving it one final shot for the scum side, Raz. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom