• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The results were:

1. X :sonic: :falco:
2. Lada :falco:
3. Ebo :dedede: :marth:
4. Zz :yoshi2: :bowser2: :luigi2:
5. Staz :falco:
5. DS4 :toonlink:
7. Rocky :ness2:
7. Tane :pikachu2:

Devon has the bracket and stuff though, but I remember how the bracket went down and can recreate it if need be cuz it was so small. Recreated and edited in the bracket.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
ehhh i beat kev then got bodied by chris then lost to kev im like real bad against sonic lol i need to play more tho my marth is no good now and i need him

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I need to release some frustration through smash so I vote sooner than later.

Lets get it on.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, Falco is so gay, that MU is srsly dumb, dont even have a shield to stop lasers.

Won game 1 cuz Weegee is OP, lost game 2 cuz Weegee is apparently not OP enough, and won game 3 because Lylat is the best stage in the game.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
God ****ING dammit lol. First Steve uses Falco, then Wang comes back and uses him, then Kev uses nothing but Falco against me, and now you ;_;

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Or I could just go snake if you prefer that. My falco is garbage right now so you'll probably have a better chance of beating that lol

:phone:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
God ****ING dammit lol. First Steve uses Falco, then Wang comes back and uses him, then Kev uses nothing but Falco against me, and now you ;_;
Well if you beat them, they would have to stop going falco. It's the easiest way to stop it.

Not to mention, what's this whole "I don't have a shield" thing? Aren't you like an amazing Bowser player now?

wangston

Smash Lord
Speaking of weegee. He's my new main. I beat kennys snake hard. I'm too good at reading for the up-b!!!! I'm like Ryu, shyroken MO FO!!!!!!!!

wangston

Smash Lord
Hey guys there's a doubles tournament in Orem that my friend is hosting, if any of you are interested. Free pizza and food, and pretty much a party! Here's a link with the details, it's be great if you guys could make it out. Saturday night, starts at 9 pm. https://www.facebook.com/events/495760213781808/?notif_t=plan_user_invited
*Looks at page*

A team tourney with all scrubs and the pay out is 1st 100% 2nd 00% and 3rd 00%. Looks like team __X__ blades is just in it for the money.

___X___

Smash Lord
LMAO!!!!! My gosh Wangston, that picture. Actually, he's an OG smasher from the melee playNtrade days. I'm sure PC remembers him. He played Yoshi, and almost beat PC in tourney (hahaha, it was great).He's also a returned missionary. He randomly made the event, and asked me and my brothers to come. It's been a while since we've seen him, let alone played smash with him as well. So money aside, it'd be great if most of you could make it. Thanks.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you threw the game then why were you going so balls deep? You were winning until i got that dair spike with weegee then read your tech with a jab > shoryuken. You had like a 40-50% lead on the last stock bro, BUT THEN WEEGEE GOT SRS. Getting read while you are in the lead and dying =/= throw bro.

Also, you still owe me $2 for losing to my Jigglypuff. Twice.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If you threw the game then why were you going so balls deep? You were winning until i got that dair spike with weegee then read your tech with a jab > shoryuken. You had like a 40-50% lead on the last stock bro, BUT THEN WEEGEE GOT SRS. Getting read while you are in the lead and dying =/= throw bro.

Also, you still owe me $2 for losing to my Jigglypuff. Twice.
zz. 20 dollar mm? you beat me once
beat me again;)

:phone:
Shots fired.

Top Bottom