• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Fantasy VIII Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
Iight so like I'm said. I'm Town Paranoid Gun Owner.

I have the next 24 hours to shoot someone.

Probably going to shoot Murder or Swiss just because I can't stand the way the play. Swiss directing night actions. Generally playing anti town. Murder's reads being completely opposite from reality.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
zen if thats you then you think this is a repeat of cath mafia where ryker turned you upside down ?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen
oh **** im not allowed to do that am i? posting in cyhpers. i just remembered. ok it stands for btnacdorbicshumttiaswharit by the way thats not a chainsaw defense on rake but i can see how u might think that and how ryker could be town if we were scum
Boss what did you mean by the bold? What were you referring to? Your cryptic text or your post above?

TwilightSparkle

BadWolf|Zen

Probably going to shoot Murder or Swiss just because I can't stand the way the play. Swiss directing night actions. Generally playing anti town. Murder's reads being completely opposite from reality.
good god I've been typoing like crazy this game o-o

Swiss

Smash Lord
TS you have only yourself to blame.

If you can really shoot do try and use it with slightly more intelligence than your life in this game.

As either alignment - wtf at your play.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
I will gladly give my life any day to take away the power that is Aggressive Mediation. You directing PRs in an all PR game, especially Don on Rake is so anti-town and scummy. Yet people will actually listen to you. I don't know why I keep joining these games. I'm so tired of people just following you and Ryker like sheep every single game. And I'm tired of Ryker just lynching me on the basis that he can't read me. I actually wanted to play this game and was actually making cases and scum hunting, but all Ryker has to do is say is

"scum scum scum scum scum"
"nope nope nope nope nope"

and people will follow him. Unless Boss doesn't get around to answering me, one of you is dying.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
That will never happen. I told you many times I'll never be as good as you. Nor would I want people to mindlessly follow me like Sheep. I want everyone to each have their own Swiss-sized ego and play a group game.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

sad how the last vestion of hope is that people like me stay around who can actually read zen

Swiss

Smash Lord
That will never happen. I told you many times I'll never be as good as you. Nor would I want people to mindlessly follow me like Sheep. I want everyone to each have their own Swiss-sized ego and play a group game.
Bolded in itself shows a lack of understanding.

In life there will always be those who lead and those who follow. Those who fight and those who run. Those who inspire and those who are forgotten.

In a world of Shepherds, all would die from lack of Lamb to eat.

Be a martyr and watch nothing change.

The meta here changes constantly. OS tries to change it to his favour in almost everything he does. Ineffective though admirable. You can do this too.

Give people a viable alternative and who knows where they may go. For now, they trust in what they know. What they know to be pure and overpowering.

Pull, harder, strings, martyr.

As I said before, Zen, I did have a town read on you. I would have defended you and we could have worked together, but you cared more about making a point that working towards a goal. You lynched yourself.

Ryker may have pulled the lever for the drop, but you tightened the noose.

I've seen it before, I see it here and I will see it again.

Wearing a mask familiar

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

RR & Swiss how do you feel about KWK biting the bullet tonight ?
Swiss, how confident is tha scum read on KWK ?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno walk me through your Rake read.
I've gotten indy vibes from him mainly from the whole vig claim and in return wanting to protect himself over someone who would benefit more from it like you. As he's been posting more recently I feel a tad better by him. I would be very surprised if he flipped mafia, especially if Twilight flips scum. So he's either town or indy.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

if anything as a SK i would have played it 100 x more safe and not ever let myself become hot topic, as much as i could within my power, i also would not claim vig D1 and would more likely try to swing a town gambler claim in case i got tracked to a dead body.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Zen hammered himself which means Carbuncle is gonna be randomly assigned, ugg.

Working on cleaning my room/league stuff atm, I'll get to this when I'm done with it.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
QUOTE=Swiss;15018292]Why would an indie claim vig D1?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I didn't even think of that. I just believe that playing for self-survival is a sign of scum play and the way he addressed it made it look to me that he was looking for survival over trying to benefit the town. If this is wrong please educate me. Taking a lesson would be great.

Swiss

Smash Lord
**** me guys.

Let's throw this game harder. Randomly ****ing assign Carbuncle? Really. Really?

Who the **** would get a doc role then assign it randomly. Who gives a **** if scum know who it went to. Town also do. Probably have the same chance of blocking a town shot than we do scum. Think.

Do I need to spell out every ****ing little thing for your clouded minds to slowly tag along?

Ryker you're an idiot for thinking Zen was scum (if he is scum ****ing with me then I am ****ing replacing out of this game). The tells were in your ****ing face.

Genuinely mad right now. I need to quit mafia. Again.

And Rake stop posting you lower the intelligence of the entire game.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Why would you shoot someone for their reads not agreeing with yours over someone that you have as scum?

You're ruining the game for quite possibly town just because you don't like the way they play and their reads don't line up with yours? Go after who you think is scum, not whoever is playing in a way that you disagree with. You're trying to play to your win condition, remember?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And keep an eye on Swiss. He's my second choice cop after Boss. Boss is much more helpful at the moment.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 9 Day 1:

Lynch vote

[0] mUrDErBUSh
[0] Ranmaru
[0] JTB
[7] TwilightSparkle mUrDErBUSh, Red Ryu, Inferno3044, Swiss, Boss, Anomandaris_Rake, TwilightSparkle
[0] Tyranitarphantom
[0] Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Kawaii Vinyl.
[0] Swiss
[1] Anomandaris_Rake Kreative Whiz Kids

[5] Not voting:
Ranmaru, Tyranitarphantom, -Masquerain-, Kawaii Vinyl., JTB

Carbuncle

[1] mUrDErBUSh mUrDErBUSh
[1] Ranmaru TwilightSparkle
[0] JTB
[0] TwilightSparkle
[0] Tyranitarphantom
[1] Boss Boss
[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Inferno3044
[0] Red Ryu
[0] Kreative Whiz Kids
[0] Kawaii Vinyl.
[4] Swiss Kreative Whiz Kids, Red Ryu, Swiss, Inferno3044
[1] Anomandaris_Rake JTB

[5] Not assigning:
Ranmaru, Tyranitarphantom, -Masquerain-, Kawaii Vinyl., Anomandaris_Rake

Notes:
Currently V/LA:
A replacement is currently being searched for Tyranitarphantom

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch and to assign GFs!

Top Bottom