• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nebraska PR PR LOL/Troll PR updated

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Official April 20th, 2012 MRM 5000th post PR PR Spectacular

Note: This is not for discussion of the Nebraska Brawl PR or the Nebraska Mega Man Power Rankings. There are threads for those already.

Mega Man
Brawl
Melee

To the world
Wouldn't you like to monitor your progress in life for things that don't matter? I know you would, so here's what I'm going to offer.

Eligability: All you have to do is enter ONE smash tournament thrown by me or shermanthetank to be eligible for various lists.

People should suggest lists and I'll add them.

Also I might add more messages randomly.

Polish Frisbee PR (static)
#1-Rob's Team
#2-JBM/Majik
#3-Stephs Dad's Team
#4-MK Mikes Team
#5-Dan/The Cat

Beer Pong PR (static)
#1-MegaRobMan
#2-MK Mike
#3-Majik
#4-FaceLoran
#5-Span

Troll PR (Updated!)

#1 MK Mike
#2 MegaRobMan+1
#3 ResTy -1
#4 Rocha NEW
#5 Bolun -1

League of Legends PR (Updated!)

God Tier: LOLGAMING, best name ever.
#1 LouDoggieDog
#2 NigrisJones +1
#3 ShermanTheTank +1
#4 InternetTab NEW
#5 1up Pipes-1

Frisbee Golf PR (NEW)

#1 MegaRobMan
#2 MK Mike
#3 Sm3esh NEW
#4 SSJ4 NEW
#5 JoeMoneyPecker-2
#5 JBM -1

Sleep PR (Glaring Omission fixed)

#1 Wang
#2 Joker
#3 MK Mike NEW (is sleeping on dans couch as I type this)
#4 N8 Kndt -1
#5 Span (bumblebob) -1

Cigar rolling PR (static)

#1 JoeMoneyPecker
#2 CueDoggieDog
#3 JBM
#4 MK Mike
#5 I've never done that before

Headwound PR (static)

#0 ThuGz
#1 Yulai
#2 ShermantheTank
#2 Wang
#4 Bpow
#5 Yosh

SNES PR (non-compilation) (static)

#1 Megaman X2
#2 Megaman X
#3 Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
#4 Earthbound
#5 Chrono Trigger

NES PR (PERMANENT)
#1 Megaman 3
#2 Megaman 2
#3 Megaman
#4 Megaman 4
#5 Megaman 5

Honorable Mention to Contra/Super C, Ninja Gaiden 1/2, SMB 1-3, LOZ

N64 PR (static)
#1 Mario Tennis
#2 Paper Mario
#3 ??????????
#4 ???????
#5 ????

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
No you aren't Majik, Dan isn't even on the PR and he doesn't even call you to play LoL when he texts everyone else in the room about it. Including Echo and Mo, Mo who I don't even think plays LoL.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
No you aren't Majik, Dan isn't even on the PR and he doesn't even call you to play LoL when he texts everyone else in the room about it. Including Echo and Mo, Mo who I don't even think plays LoL.
thats tough mcgruff the crime dog dude

I'm super mid powers of lol

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Beer Pong PR

1.MaJiK
2.Moe
3.Tiffany
4.Josh
5.Devon (sober) / Rob
Majik, read the rules.

Also, your list is incredibly biased and wrong. Polish Frisbee is easy to judge as we have only played it once as a group, but I have played beerpong with almost everyone in the smash community outside of smash, with the exception of Mo and Devon and David, who I played beer pong with at Davids.

MK Mike is running on a 2 party win streak before he lost against that girl. Mike choked super hard and is the reason I lost at that event.

I carried you until the last game where you had superman powers. Good job making me look better.

Bobby has won 2 beer pong tournament's at Bars, probably should be higher than 5th, but Mo talks better smack.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Majik, read the rules.

Also, your list is incredibly biased and wrong. Polish Frisbee is easy to judge as we have only played it once as a group, but I have played beerpong with almost everyone in the smash community outside of smash, with the exception of Mo and Devon and David, who I played beer pong with at Davids.

MK Mike is running on a 2 party win streak before he lost against that girl. Mike choked super hard and is the reason I lost at that event.

I carried you until the last game where you had superman powers. Good job making me look better.

Bobby has won 2 beer pong tournament's at Bars, probably should be higher than 5th, but Mo talks better smack.
and yet YOUR first on the beer pong PR
haters gonna hate

MaJiK

Smash Ace
if polish frisbee is what i think it is..... i should be lower. I mean me and mexi where quarter finalist

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz would probably be eligible for the Troll PR but not worthy enough.

The sleep PR and headwound PR (I mean, how else is he like he is?) are more likely. Have you seen Thugz sleep way too much, at weird hours, during tournaments or smashfests?

MaJiK

Smash Ace
"#7 I hate all of you, quit playing this stupid game and play melee/brawl, one of these days I am going to ambush all of you and win a local in melee...seriously this game is cancerous."

scumbag megaman player says to quit League and start up Brawl....... I think this dude is delusional

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Majik you are already a victim of LOL and MRM still trying in melee.

Sm3esh talked me into making a MELEE PR last night, because it would be "brutal".

I think he's on as a panelist.

I love all of you <3 but we are all too friendly, other than Tyser, who hates all of us but has assimilated in some sense even. He doesn't even go into threads and tell me how much I suck anymore at smash, but he still has a drive to be better than us hippies.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Anyone in Nebraska alive for smash? I want this scene back up big. I just moved here from NC.
I am a tournament host who originated on the East Coast and recently got back from hosting melee at Apex 2013 with my fellow host, Fullmetal. I currently reside in Omaha, NE. Can I get a head count, please?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Maria is pretty cool ppl. I never met her in person b4 I left and joined up, but she's friends with all my friends.

Oh snap, does ur kevin play too?!? He's at Offut right?

:phone:

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
WHATTAP DO
I didn't know your *** was Midwest
Yea he's at Offutt, he doesn't play :(
but I bet you guys would still be friends.
Next time you're in town, hit me up. We got an apartment like 20 minutes from Bellevue.

Top Bottom