• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's so good about the Jab?

Super Samus 99

Smash Apprentice
I see people using the Jab,mainly as a start to a combo or to set them up,but not just that.People use it a LOT.Can someone tell me why it's so good?Heck,from my point of view,it towers over the Windmill of Fury for most popular Samus move.

pressthebutton

Smash Apprentice
other than upB, it comes out faster than any other move, and cancels out whatever move ur opponent was planning on doing, like if they were about to do a fsmash or were charging a smash.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
It is the overall fastest-starting and fastest-ending move you could ever do as Samus (not counting partial aerials, which have require you get to a certain state, which takes time).

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
i just use it to get people off the level so i can spike them, or better yet bomb edge-guard to annoy them.

Top Bottom