• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character movesets: share, rate, and comment!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not a bad moveset, tough didnt get some of the moves, me never playing a paper mario game and all, but its good, tough his weight is still WAY low, I know hes paper, but 1 star? :p meh, again nice moveset...

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Ooh, well i guess I could always go back through the moveset and add explinations for some of the moves. I originally wrote that moveset in a PM with a person who had played the game, so yeah I may have overestimated the general random knowledge of the average smasher.

As for the weight, i guess you could buff it up to 2/3 stars, but how heavy do you want a piece of paper to be? I gave him really good recovery to hopefully make up for it.

EDIT: As it stands right now, he is an average character considering his stats balance out at 25 points(5 for each = 25 out of 50). I thought making an average/balanced character would be better.

yoshinator331

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'm not going to change much about Yoshi. I just want to play with his moves and see how it turns out. Also when upfront I say "Same as in SSMB" I only mean that the move is performed the same. I may change the knockback or damge or lag time. If there is no Damage, Range etc. under the move, then assume that all that moves properties remain unchanged.

Weight: same as in SSBM
Jump: same as in SSBM
Speed: Pretty much the same, but less drag when Yoshi changes directions while dashing
Power: Same as in SSMB

Playstyle: (He pretty much already has this style in melee, but I'm going to explain it anyway). Yoshi is strong, but isn't an offensive beast. But he also isn't a puny hit-and-run type of character. has mildly good smashes and exellent arials.

A moves:

A, AA: Same as in SSBM

AAA: Tail lash
(This is altogether a new move, since yoshi has no tripple A combo.) Yoshi flips his tail in front of him in a downward motion.
Range: good
Knockback: somewhat hi, not far
damage: 6-9

Ftilt: same as in SSBM

Dtilt: same as in SSBM

Utilt: same as in SSBM

Dash attack: Pretty much unchanged, just the duration of the attack should be a bit longer. Properties of the attack remained unchanged

B moves:

B: The only thing that changes is that the opponent is forced to stay in the egg just a tiny bit longer

Side B: egg bat
Yoshi pulls out a bat made of Yoshi egg (white with green dots) and smacks the tar out of anyone close to him (kinda like ness's Fsmash)
Range: pretty good for a melee attack
Damage 10-14
Knockback: at a 45* degree angle, fair

Down B: same as in SSBM
Damage: 16w/out stars 18w/ stars
knockback: if hit in the air=down if hit on the ground= up

Up B: Same as in SSBM
Range: same xept that if you hold striaght up while throwing then Yoshi throws egg straight upward (in melee Yoshi could not throw straight up. Please correct me if i'm wrong)

Arials:

Nair: Same as in SSBM

Dair: Same as in SSBM (Who would change such a beautiful move?)

Fair: Honestly, I can't decide wether Yoshi should keep his Fair, or have a move with more Horizontal knockback, like "the knee" or Luigi's Fair. Because so many times while fighting, I think "man I wish I could use the knee right there for a SWEET K. O." tell me what y'all think.

Uair: Same, but with more vertical knockback, and it should hit them slightly forward so you can combo them like mario in the vid "uair'd blind"

Bair: same as in SSBM

Smashes:

Fsmash: Same as in SSBM
Damage: uncharged: 15-19 Charged: 18- 23

Usmash: Tailfrontkflip
To charge Yoshi crouches as if he's going to jump straight up like Boozers Usmash, but instead, he does a front flip and hits with his tail in the air
Damage: uncharged: 13-17 charged:16-22

Dsmash: same as in SSBM but less drag time
Damage: 1st hit: uncharged:15-11 Charged: !&-20. 2nd hit: uncharged: 9-13 Charged: 12-16

IM afraid thats all I got time for. I'll finish soon.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Nice changes! At first, I was passimistic when you suggested you had a better version, but some nice changes. I'm not sure I like the overB move, but he deffinately needs something else besides the eggroll.:psycho:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
yes i agree the bat is un-original there are 3 bats in the game i mean will be if that happened... how about he throws a baby mario and kills it!!! just kidding how about...
->B= throw egg forward
up+b= turns unto plane and flies up (like in the original i think) lol

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Custom Robo Ray 01 Moveset

B: Sniper Gun: Fires a quick bullet that flies straight across the stage.
>B: Wave Bomb: Fires a missle ahead in an arc. On impact, it releases three waves that travel a short distance in the direction the bomb was moving.
VB: Spider Pod: Release a Spider Pod where Ray 01 is standing. If an enemy gets near it, it dashes toward them and explodes.
^B: Air Dash: Ray 01 flies a short distance up and forward. Second air dash can be directed in any direction. (Like Quick Attack)

A: Knuckle Gun: A quick punch. Can infinite jab.
>A: Roundhouse: A roundhouse kick.
VA: Acrobat Bomb: Drops a bomb at Ray 01's feet. No damage, but excellent knockback.
^A: Jumping Pod: Creates a small explosion above Ray 01's head .

Smash A: Magnum Gun: Fires a close, powerful bullet forward.
D Smash: Geo Trap Bomb: Drops a powerful bomb at 01's feet. Good damage and knockback.
U Smash: Throwing Pod: Flings an explosive pod into the air above 01.

Nair: Shining Kick: Standard Sex kick.
Fair: Bubble Gun: Creates a bubble in front of 01. Good knockback.
Dair: Valor Smash: Meteor Strike. Down Kick.
Uair: Light Flip: A flip kick upwards.

(If already posted, Sorry Sorry!)

MattB22890

Smash Cadet
character

I love custom robo, Link Gadra (imagine Rahu in ssbb) :joyful: :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

There are like 28 pages, if one of them is there, IM me (gc0801)

Plusle(human) and Minun (cpu)
Colors: Blue and Red, Blue and Pink, or Red and Blue, Pink and Blue
(Teams like ice climbers, but with better projectiles and weaker smashes and grabs)

A, double headbut 6
AA quad headbut 8

Tilt's
right tilt: tail whip 5 (high knockback)
up tilt: upwards tail whip 8 (combos)
down tilt: low punch 14 damage (extremely small range, meteor)

Smashes:
Up smash: upwards headbut, 14-25
Down Smash:: Charged sex kick: like what it sounds, 6-29 (where it hits matters)
Right Smash: Shock Treatment (like pikachu's, medium range, 16-23

B's
B: zap cannon (charge a ball of lightning but 2 of them for 2 chars) damage for one of them, 8-13 (16-26 if both)
B right (ground): thunder shock, like pkachu's or pichu's with no knockback, 6 per person
B right (air): recovery for both together: team charge, join together (close enough range), down directly into the floor, can save minun if close enough (like ice climbers b right) 3 damage (if you do it next to someone)
B up: agility (like the others, better with 1 of them 0 damage
B down: Thunder: um, double thunder, 18 damage connected 14 not connected

Wavedash: 4/5 of ice climber's range

Aerials
Na: spin (like pikachu) 10
Da: shock shot (mini bolt down from feet, double meteor but very small range 11 damage per one
Ua: up tail like shieks but smaller range, 6 per one
R/La: shock (like pikachus (1 damage multiple hits)

Grabs, grabs, and more grabs:
Same strategy as with ice climbers: grab and smash
A: tap, 1
Up: push up into tail whip, 5 damage (chaingrab against fast fallers)
Down: like ice climbers, though right below you 7 (chaingrab against medium fast
Right: throw to the right, upwards range, chain grab, use into smashe, 4
Left: Like pichu's, no chain grab, just plain sucks, 4 damage

Dash Attack: headbut, 5 damage

Super: SUPER THUNDER: Fully charged helping hand, gigantic B down across whole screen

Taunt: sparks flie out, 1 damage, meteor

If this has already been done: Other ideas: Homer Simpson, Bender (these will be posted anyway

LinkGadra

Smash Apprentice
Awesome that someone else sees the potential! (Although Rahu would be frightening)

Also, I forgot the Super Smash, so here it is:

Super Smash: Titan Set: Ray 01 equips the Titan Gun, Titan Bomb, and Titan Pod, and fires all three at once. Low damage, but makes huge explosions all over the stage with decent knockback.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Plusle(human) and Minun (cpu)
Colors: Blue and Red, Blue and Pink, or Red and Blue, Pink and Blue
(Teams like ice climbers, but with better projectiles and weaker smashes and grabs)

Other ideas: Homer Simpson, Bender
I like the idea of another team character. Just to clarify, is it possible to de-synch? That was one thing about the IC's that I doubt Nintendo forsaw, and I think it would be better if they moved/acted as one unit. For example: Nana was a cpu programed to do whatever the player did exactly X frames after the player did it. I think it would be better if it were like the Diddy/Dixie teams people suggest, where the characters move at exactly the same time, attack at the same time, and essentially are the same character, and just have attack animations that involve the two cooperating.

Homer Simpson falls under the category of I'd really rather you didn't. Not only is it never gonna happen, but who would play him? Also, you mean Bender from Futurama? I also doubt that but it would be interesting to see what he could do. Good job on the Pulse/Minum moveset btw. We need more characters with good projectiles. *cough*megaman*cough*

EDIT: The Paper Mario Kirby Hat would change Kirby's character skin. His outline becomes an obvious isocohedron and all his physical features are traced by thick boarder lines. He also is tinted slightly yellow, almost like a cream color. When Kirby uses the B attack, he pulls out a little Pink Bombomb instead of the big bulky black bombomb you had in TYD. The only attribute about the attack that changes is Kirby cannot throw the bombomb as far as Paper Mario, the attack functions exactly the same in all other aspects.

Croco

Smash Lord
Alexandra Roivas

Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

I decided that "Mantorok" is her main alignment.. The color chosen will be the color of all magic used and what character she can transform to. The 3 other colors are- Red, Green, and Blue.
Symbol-The Tome of Eternal Darkness book's seal rune symbol-

A- "Gladius Slash"
A,A,A- "Rapid Gladius Slash" Alex slashes left to right and slowly stepping forward.
A+<or> - "Enchanted Gladius Slash" (Hold to Charge)
A+Down - "Dead Center Enchanted Gladius Slash" (Hold to Charge.) Alex holds the Gladius over her head and cuts down in the middle with her upper body thrusting forward.
A+Up - "Enchanted Gladius Slash Arch" (Hold to Charge.) Alex lays the Gladius on her left side and swings it in a half circle above her head.

B - Electric Bolt Spell (Hold to charge) A spell is casted while holding.. Holding for 7 second and 7 rune symbols gives the most damage.
B+<or> - "Reverse Spell" Flips opponent around 180 degrees.. Much like Mario's cape move.
B+Down - "The Tome of Eternal Darkness" Alex raises it over her head and transforms into 1 of 4 characters-Change Character Depending on Alignment- All characters have the same speed for every color.. Their moves are exactly like Alex's but different weapons and they vary from with greater speed but give less damage. They also are glowing the color of their alignment. [Dr. Maximillian Roivas=Mantorok(Purple) Karim=Ulyaoth(Blue) Anthony=Chattur'gha(Red) Ellia=Xel'lotath(Green)]
B+Up - "Up Magic Blast" (Hold to charge) A forceful beam flies up out of the ground through Alex. Holding for 7 second and 7 rune symbols gives the most damage and a wider spread area.

Super "Special" Smash - Depending on the Ancients alignment the player is.. Either of them will summon and create their specific color in a blast from the universe.. The God will yell "You dare challenge me!?" Then the pain begins.. :chuckle:
Taunt - Holds hands to forehead sreaming.. " This can't be happening!" Any of the characters she can transform to say this in their own voices.

If Alex wins the match- the screen turns off showing an error on the screen or freezing everything for about 3-5 seconds or at the ending showing the players after the match clapping or what not.. Alex looks to have lost and in 4th place.. "This Can't Be Happening!" she yells out the screen flashes and she is in 1st. or even better.. she isn't even there and it flashes with her in first place.

Kirby-
As Alex- Alex's hair style.. (I know it looks like Zamus's hair but maybe Zamus Kirby will be in a mini blue suit. Either way Samus has yellow blond hair and Alex is a dirty blond..)
As Dr. Maximillian Roivas- Grey/White Big Wig..
As Karim- Black persian turban.
As Anthony- Long/Thick brown hair
As Ellia- Thin/Long Black hair with a large dark red cloth pulled through the top to the sides of the hair.

And sorry if anyone else has mentioned her already in the forums.. :(
I actually wrote this up in 2002 after I completed Eternal Darkness completely.

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
The Ridley Nobody (Probably) knew

My Ridley moveset, aka, The Ridley Nobody (Most likely since I didn’t bother to look through the entirity of this thread :p) Knew...

ok, first off most Ridleys that I’ve seen are quite brutish, use his claws (he has short arms, his neck is longer than then) a lot and wouldn’t be what ridely is: A cunning menace, I could be wrong on who posted what But...

I wanted to post what I feel how ridely would fight in SSBB.

Second off, his size is scaled down but still taller than bowser (meaning that He’s gonna be the easiest comboed character), while light and slow as mewtwo being all skin and bones, BUT his range is insane: His legs are as long as DK's arms.

Third off, I listed some characters' attacks that would have lag similar to his

He’s also a fast faller and has two decent aerial jumps.

Finally he has sweetspots on his foot claws and tail end.

ground

=Taunt- screech=

unfurls his wings and screeches at the screen looking all tough and scary.

=A- Tail spite=

Ridley twists his body to stab his oppnent, then pulls it back.

speed: very fast (G-dorf’s ground A)
Wind up lag: almost none
Cooldown lag: moderate, enough to be somewhat punishable.
Knockback: little (bowser’s second ground A)
KB Angle: foward
damage:3-7

=Foward Tilt- Tail Kick=

Ridley uses his tail to prop himself up, he then kicks his opponent swiftly

Speed: moderate (peach’s upsmash)
Wind up lag: moderate (Bowser Ftilt)
Cooldown lag: little (Peach’s Ftilt)
Knockback: moderate (mario’s Ftilt)
KB Angle: upward but foward
damage: 6-10

=Foward Smash- Cheap Shot=

Ridley steps foward and delivers a crushing foward kick to the opponent.

Speed: Slow (DK’s Fsmash)
Wind up lag: Punishable (See above)
Cooldown lag: Punishable (Above yet again)
Knockback: great (CFalcon’s Fsmash)
KB Angle: upward but foward.
damage: 17-28

=Down Tilt- Zoomer Bite=

while croutching, he snaps at his opponent’s ankles

Speed: Moderate (Bowser’s Dtilt)
Windup lag: low (DK’s Dtilt)
Cooldown lag: moderate (Zelda’s Dtilt)
Knockback: good (Bowser’s Dtilt)
KB Angle: upward
damage:10-15

=Down Smash- Stealth Spin=

Ridley winds his body up and then croutches as he spins, whipping his tail.

(note: this is NOT like Yoshi’s Dsmash, but more like yoshi’s Dtilt.)

Speed: Moderate (Bowser’s Dsmash)
Windup lag: low (peach’s Dsmash)
Cooldown lag: yucky (Link’s Non L-cancelled Uair)
Knockback: Good (peach’s Fsmash)
KB Angle: Foward
damage:17-22

=Up Tilt- Wasp Hunter=

he looks up, stretches his neck and bites directly upward.

Speed: quick (Samus’ Utilt)
Windup Lag: low
Cooldown Lag: yucky (bowser’s Utilt)
Knockback: Moderate
damage: 10-19

=Up Smash- Space Pirate Piston=

He does a clawstand, coils his legs and tail, then launches both in a devastating upward spike attack.

Speed: Moderate (Gdorf USmash)
Windup lag: Moderate
Cooldown lag: definetly punishable
Knockback: Awesome (Pikachu’s deadly Usmash)
KB Angle: obviously upward.
Damage: 21-33

=Dashing- Ravenous Maul=

he charges fowards and bites the opponent.

Speed: fast
Windup lag: almost none
Cooldown lag: Punishable
Knockback: low-moderate
KB Angle: Downward but foward
damage: 8-12

(Notes: the attack does significantly less damage after he actually bites the opponent)

=Ledge- Cliff Ambush=

hops up and bites the opponent

Speed: Fast
Windup lag: Little
Cooldown lag: Moderate
Knockback: Low-Moderate
damage: 9-13

=Ledge Alt- Slave Whip=

while climbing he flips and whips his tail in an overhead arc.

Speed: Very fast
Windup lag: Almost none
Cooldown lag: Somewhat punishable
Knockback: moderate
damage: 10-14

=Rising Pratfall- Tail Arc=

He flips back onto his feet, smacking enemies in the process

Windup lag: low
Cooldown lag: moderate
knockback: moderate
KB angle: Foward
damage:7-11 (:D)

=Rising Faceplant- Rising Dragon=

attacks with both a bite and a double kick.

Windup lag: Low
Knockback: low on bite, moderate on kick
KB Angle: Foward/backward
damage: 8-12 for bite 9-15 for kick

Air attacks

=Neutral- Rising Axe Kick=

he whips his leg up to almost proportionate with his body.

speed: Fast
Windup lag: little
Cooldown lag: moderate, little if LC
Knockback: moderate (Link’s Nair)
KB Angle: angled fowards & upwards
damage:10-14

=Foward- Meteor Drill=

he thrusts his legs and tail foward, and spins in a drill style fashion.

Speed: moderate/fast
Windup lag: Little
Cooldown lag: Yucky, moderate if LC
Knockback: low (pikachu’s Fair)
KB angle: downward (meteor)
damage: 2-3 for up to 6 hits

=Downward- Aerial Piston=

He thrusts his legs and tail doward, similarly to the Space Pirate Piston

Speed: Slow (Gdorf’s Dair)
Windup lag: yucky (Slightly less than above)
Cooldown Lag: punishable (Slightly more than above), moderate if LC
Knockback: Awesome (slightly less than Gdorf’s Dair however)
KB angle: Downward (Meteor)
damage: 20-25

=Backward- Rail Kick=

he looks behind himself, thrusts his legs behind himself kicking his opponent.

Speed: quick
Cooldown lag: yucky, moderate if LC (Bowser’s Bair)
Knockback: Moderate (Bowser’s Fair)
damage: 9-15

=Upward- Hunter Kicks=

kicks upward twice in the air (Like peach’s Uair),

Speed: Moderate
Wind up lag: low
Cooldown lag: low, almost none if LC
Knockback: low 1st kick, moderate second kick
KB Angle: Upward
damage:6-8 for up to two kicks

Special

=Neutral- Fireballs=

Spits a spray of fireballs, they arc in a fashion similar to mewtwo’s shadow ball, but have wider arcs and have less knockback.

Wind up lag: moderate
Cooldown Lag: yucky
Knockback: low
KB Angle: upward but forward
damage:6-9

=Smash/ tilt- Seeker Rockets=

Fires a salvo of three rockets, the rockets expode upon contact in a small radius but enough to hit more than one target

Speed: slow
Wind up lag: moderate
Cooldown lag: moderate
damage:5-7 per rocket

=Downward- Pogotail=

Bounces on the ground with his tail. causing small shockwaves, he can move during the bounces

Wind up lag: Punishble
Cooldown lag: Moderate
Knockback: low
KB Angle: Down for tail contact, Fowards for shockwaves.
damage: 10-13 direct tail hit 5-9 shockwave hit

=Upward- Burning wings=

Flaps his wings to propel himself, trailing fire in his wake

Speed: Moderate-slow
Cooldown lag: moderatly punishable
damage: 15-20

(Notes: it’s kind of like Firefox but it’s more vulnerable and has a shorter start up time)

grabs

Ridley almost never uses his arms, he grabs with his bite instead

=Attack- claw scrape=

Self explanatory
damage:2-3 per hit

=Foward Throw- headbutt=

again self explanatory

Speed: moderate-fast
cooldown lag: moderate
Knockback: Moderate
damage:7-12

=Upward Throw- Rising Execution=

Whips the opponent upward and then axe kicks it.

speed: moderate
cooldown lag: somewhat punishable
Knockback: good
damage: 10-12

=Backward Throw- Bite Whip=

Whips his opponent backward forcefully

Speed:Moderate
Knockback: low almost moderate
damage: 5-8

=Downward Throw- Gravel Grovel=

Slams his opponent into the twice

Cooldown lag:low
Knockback: low but not crap.
damage: 3-5 per slam

=Super Smash- Plasma Hose=

He flies off the stage and into the sky, he then roars and hurls a large crimson red line of plasma energy from his mouth, sweeping the stage three times while passing through platforms and scorching opponents, does major damage.

(Kinda like metal slug 3’s grenades when you get turned into a zombie ;))

=Kirby Hat=

the top of his head becomes arrow shaped, like ridely’s head, and he has a little spike tail like ridely’s; quite similar to mewtwo kirby hat.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Megaman full moveset:

A: Left jab [2-4%]
AA: right side kick [3-6%]
AAA: uppercut [5-8%]

tilts:
Forward tilt: Soccer-like kick [10-13%]
Up tilt: Mule kick [12-15%]
Down Tilt: same as mario's [10-12%]
back Tilt: same as mario's [10-12%]

Smash:
<> Smash: Fire sword [15-20%]
Up smash: Guts uppercut *In one of his games, when he fuses with rush, he gets a guts armor, but in this attack only his hand will transform into guts form* [15-18%]
down smash: same as samus's [16-18%]

running a:
Slide attack *from the game* [10-13%]

aerials:
A: Sex kick [12-14%]
AFA: Slash attack *slash from MM7* [11-15%]
ABA: backwards kcik [10-13%]
ADA: Crash bomb *fires a drill-like bomb downward, if somone is hit, he'll go straight down, works as a spike*[13-16%]
AUA: same as mario's [12-14%]

Grab:
Megaman hold oponent with both hands:
attack: Hits oponent with his knee directly to oponents stomach
Forward throw: throws him forward similair to mario [13-15%]
back throw: grabs oponent by his/her/its clothes or something and throws them backwards [13-15%]
Dwon throw: Like fox/falco's, only he shoots him with the buster [15-16%]
Upward throw: throws oponent upward and follows the attack with a random attack from his games, all doing the same effect and damage [14-17%]

B moves:
B: Mega buster; Can be charged while moving, if u press B multiple times, 3 bullet-like beams will fire, if u charge it fully, it fires a powerful beam attack, as powerful as samus's just a tad faster... bullets [3-5% per bullet] fully charged [23-26% *high knockback*]
<> B: move copy: megaman probelps himself forward and if he connects with an oponent, he jumps over them, hand on the forhead, and obserbs the oponents move, then kick the oponent afterward [11-13%]
or
Random projectile: like the name says, a random projectile attack from his series [damage depens on weapon]
Upb: Buster uppercut: Popels himself upward, the uppercut is similair to the one in MvC, but the jump is way higher, similair to marios in a way, but give one powerful hit instead of multiple weak hits; ON THE GROUND: does the uppercut but does a small-mid jump [19-24%] *high knockback*
downB: Shield: could be the leaf shield, or skull shield or whatever, point is its a shield, and can withstand 2-3 weak hits or one powerful hit, pressing down b again will propel the sield forward giving many hits, wil lalso give ultiple hits if someone attacks him with a melee attack [2-4% damaga per hit *about 3-5 hits*

Taunts
Taunt in game: Gives a thumbs up looking stright to the screen
victory taunt: U got *random weapon from one of the oponents*!! *u can c megaman firing the weapon*
Victory taunt2: takes off helmet, and does a pose
victory taunt3: rush comes and gives a hologram image where dr light appears and says: good job megaman!

kirby hat: kirby gets megamans helmet

DONE... its not the BEST moveset, but its my 1st FULL moveset, so its a start...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

I don't know why, but I seem to be immune to the love of Hitmonlee that's fairly common in these forums. Personally, I'd rather see Hitmonchan. I tend to like characters with more physical attacks, as well as quick, chainable, moves.

Characteristics:

Hitmonchan is a middleweight with decent jumps. He's somewhat of a fastfaller, but runs fairly quickly. Most of his attacks have very solid range. Hitmonchan has good traction, keeping him from having a good wavedash.

Notes:

- In Melee, many attacks have different accompanying sound effects. Hitmonchan has a new one; a sharp "toom" whenever he makes contact with a boxing glove. My best comparison is as if someone is having the air knocked out of them.
- Hitmonchan's attacks almost all have very speedy multiple hits. They do fairly little damage but chain together remarkably well.
- Hitmonchan's usual stance is that of a light-footed boxer's. He hops up and down, his gloves protecting his face.

Moveset:

B, Elemental Punch: Hitmonchan lashes out suddenly with one of three random effects:
- Ice Punch, where the attack has a freezing effect like that of the Ice Climbers' Blizzard. Knockback is upwards and opponent bursts out of their ice block after a few seconds.
- Fire Punch, where the attacks is somewhat like a quicker Falcon Punch; long horizontal knockback and fiery effects.
- Thunder Punch, where, after contact, the opponent stay in place for a second or two, being shocked and taking more damage. Afterwards, knockback is on a high arc.
>B, Pursuit: Hitmonchan shoots forward with a dark flash, range about the same as the Fox Illusion. Can be used as a horizontal recovery. Light damage if it hits the foe, but its path is intercepted and Hitmonchan stops moving. If it hits an opponent from behind, it does quite a bit more damage as Hitmonchan delivers a huge punch.
^B, Sky Uppercut: Hitmonchan shoots upwards, fist first. Delivers heavy damage and decent knockback if it hits the opponent from below. Decent recovery.
DownB, Counter: I know this attack is overused, but if anyone deserves to use it, it's Hitmonchan. Quite simply, he catches the foe's attack on his glove, then punchs back, returning the damage. Very similar to Marth's counter.

A: A lightning jab. Very weak.
AA: A second, backhanded swipe.
Repeatedly tap A: A flurry of lightning fast punches, similar to Kirby's, but quicker. Fairly difficult to escape from if your back is to a wall.
TiltA: A quick uppercut that knocks the foe slightly back, then a longer ranged sideways swipe. Good damage but little knockback.
UpA: Hitmonchan swings his fist on a downward arc through the air. If sweetspotted, can be used as a spike on recovering characters.
DownA: A sweeping kick that knocks the foe ever so slightly up, followed by a powerful jab. Very decent.
FSmash: Hitmonchan's fist starts to glow, and, on contact, there's a small explosion. Excellent knockback. This is Dynamicpunch.
USmash: Three punches straight up in very quick succession. First two do little damage and knockback, but third sends foe flying forward.
DSmash: Hitmonchan punches on a downwards trajectory forward, then crouches and does the same thing backwards with his other fist, then uppercuts with both. All happens very quickly. Hard to avoid.
Dash Attack: A series of extremely quick punches, somewhat like Luigi's, but faster. The last one has great range, as if he stretched out his arm, and okay knockback. Easy to avoid and does little damage.

Nair: A relatively weak sex kick. However, if it makes contact, Hitmonchan follows up with a downwards jab, though this can be dodged.
Fair: Hitmonchan elbows anyone in front of him, then lashes out with an uppercut a split second later. Second shot has excellent damage and knockback.
Bair: One of his few kicks, Hitmonchan kicks out backwards somewhat like Donkey Kong, though it's not very strong.
Uair: An upwards Dynamicpunch (see FSmash). Not nearly as powerful but still fairly impressive.
Dair: Hitmonchan twists in midair, punching in an arc beneath him. Can be a spike if sweetspotted at the point when his arm is the most extended.

Grab: Hitmonchan jabs his glove into the foe. Since he can't grab with boxing gloves, he holds them slightly off of the ground.
A: A pair of very weak jabs.
Forward: Hitmonchan launches them off of his fist and sees them off with two mighty punches.
Back: He grabs them with both hands and chucks them around him and back.
Up: Seismic Toss. Similar to Kirby, Hitmonchan jumps into the air with the foe, then smashes them into the ground, from where they bounce upwards.
Down: Hitmonchan drops the foe, then goes into a blindingly fast series of punches, ending with one mighty jab that makes them bounce slightly up like any DThrow.

Super Attack: Comet Punch. Hitmonchan's fists glow white, then he rushes up to the foe and starts swinging away, almost Dragonball Z-style. After about twenty punches, he does a sweeping kick, followed by a small uppercut, then he twirls around and delivers a brutal Dynamicpunch.

Taunt: Hitmonchan, showing off, punches forward twice, then spins around and does an uppercut without taking his feet off of the ground. Then he nods and smiles with a, "Hmm."

...And that's the end.

yoshinator331

Smash Cadet
yes i agree the bat is un-original there are 3 bats in the game i mean will be if that happened... how about he throws a baby mario and kills it!!! just kidding how about...
->B= throw egg forward
up+b= turns unto plane and flies up (like in the original i think) lol
umm... I think there's only 1 bat move so far. or were you speaking of the homerun bat?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Zant FULL moveset:

Stats:
Power: 5/5
Height: 4/5
Speed: 2.5/5
recovery: 3.5/5
weight: 3/5

A: Punch [3%]
AA: Punch [3%]
AAA: Knee [4-6%]

tilts:
Forward tilt: Big Boot [10-14%]
Up tilt: will thrusth his hand upward [9-12%]
Down Tilt: same as mario's [11-13%]
back Tilt: back elbow [10-14%

Smash:
<> Smash: Kinda like marios, only with a dark energy ball instead of the fire, and uses both hands [20-24%]
Up smash: does a jump and hits oponents with helmet [23-27%]
down smash: Sends his fist to the ground making a shockwave, anyone within the shockwave's way will get hit [18-23%]

running a:
Running with daggers *The move he does on the final stage when u fight him, gives 4 hits* [3-4% per hit]

aerials:
A: Sex kick [15-19%] *may think of something else*
AFA: Hammer punch *With both hands, he sends the oponent staright down, its a spike, after executing the attack he does a 360 degree turn, nad places himself in falling position* [17-22%]
ABA: Back kick [17-20%]
ADA: Same as ganondorf's [16-20%]
AUA: Similair to zelda's, but with a dark energy ball [18-22%]

Grab:
Hold: Hold oponent by the neck (choking)
attack: Sends dark-color electricity trough the oponents body
Forward throw: simply throws the oponent forward [14-17%]
back throw: sends him backwards and shoots shadow darts at him [20-22%]
Dwon throw: Sends oponent downward, and the stomps on the oponent rapidly about 2-4 times *just like he stomps on the 2nd stage when u fight him, only faster* [17-20%]
Upward throw: same as back throw only upwards

B moves:
B: Shadow darts: Those energy attacks that he does in the game, could be chargeable and thrown, but he cannont keep the charge, like samus and mewtwo style, once fully charged, or u let the attack go and someone will attack u when ur vulnerable...
<>B: Psycho spin: the spin he does in the game, would work like yoshis <>B, only thing is, if u use it too much, zant will get dizzy for 2-3 secs, and thus vulnerable
Down B: Zant shadow: This move will be hard to explain... the longer u hold the b button, the more powerful it gets, it has a max-power point, when it reaches it, the attack will unleash itself... anyway, an energy ball-like attack will appear in the ground, this ball will increase in size, depending on how long u hold b, u can use the control stick to move the ball, thus this ball will move farther or closer to zant depending in which direction u tilt the control stick, release b or charge it completely and the attack will burst and make a poweful attack and damage those near it, imagine like a mini volcano eruption, spitting the lava upward, but instead of lava it dark/shadow energy...
Upb: Teleportation: This move is sell explinatory (spell it rite?), he disappears and reapears in the directioon u til the control stick...

super: he will dash forward, if he strikes someone in his way, he will hold him/her/it with his hand, grabbing the neck, thus choking him/her/it, then zant will charge with his other hand a powerful energy, he then says "Fear the king of twilight!!!" witha menacing voice, then shoots the enery straight to the choking victim, unleashing a devastating dark attack that damages the oponent considerably...

Taunts
Taunt in game: Doeas a weird wacky pose
victory taunt: He levitates and dark energy starts to surround him
Victory taunt2: he stands on his knees, worshiping ganondorf, being his "god" and all...
victory taunt3: He laughs with an evil voice, the with one hand, he holds a dark energy ball...

kirby hat:
Kirby gets zants helmet-mask thing...

*annoying1359, i made a B moveset in the past for Zant, so just replace that one with this one...*

marthbeatsroy

Smash Cadet
spiderman

My character:
spiderman
power: 4/5
jump: 4/5
speed: 4/5
defense: 1/5
weight: 2/5
overall lags: very short because of his spider sense

special moves:
Up+B=web zip. Spiderman aims his hand in the ceiling and pulls the web, propelling himself upward like a cannonball. Similar to spiderman 2's webzip from the official movie videogame, except instead of foward it'll be upward.
B= webbing attack. Spiderman shoots a webbing that traps an opponent. Similar to yoshi turning opponents into eggs.
foward+b= web swing. Spiderman swings forward with a kick.
down+b= spider sense. Spiderman senses attack and doges it, then counterattack. Similar to marth's counter, except it's not with a sword, but spiderman webs the opponent and slams him/her into the floor.
special= spidey reflexes. The world slows down everywhere except spiderman. Spiderman attacks his opponent(s) normally, then the world becomes back to reality, and it looked like spiderman attacked in super speed consecutevy.

a= consecutive punch attack
a+forward=kick attack (similar to falco and fox)
a+up=spidey punch. spiderman punches a punch in the air. similar to marth/roy's smash up+a, except not as strong
a+down= spidey sweep. an attack that sends an opponent upward with a low kick.

smash a+forward=spidey super punch. Spidey's super strenght is used in this strong smash attack. He punches in a way similar to captain falcon and galondorf, except there is no additional power.
smash a+up= spidey's morning star. Spidey makes a ball of spider web and attaches it to his hand with a spider web line, making it look like a morning star. motion is similar to ness' yoyo attack.
smash a+down= earth punch. spidey punches into the floor, making an earthquake in a small area around him.

dash a= drop kick. spidey holds both hands on the ground, lift both his feet, and propel himself forward.

areal
a=standard flying kick; similar to sheik's
up+a= uppercut
down+a= earth punch. similar to smash, and performs the same move as the smash when it hits the ground
right+a=helicopter kick
left+a=side punch

grabs&throw
spiderman will be another long range grabber (his webbing), and his lag will be similar to that of samus.

throw forward=a punch in the face. similar to fox& falco's
trow up=spidey throws opponent in the air and throws a web ball at him/her
trow back=spidey will stick an opponent into a webline and swing him twice before releasing.
throw down=spidey will web opponent on ground and slams his knuckle into opponent's belly

taunt: the one in marvel v capcom "one for MJ"

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna make a Sonic moveset later, but I just wanted to quickly jump and ask everyone:

How do you think they should implement Samus' grapple from corruption? I mean grabs already go through shields, but wouldn't it be cool/funny (this isn't entirely serious btw) if grabbing Link/Y. Link strips them of their physical shield, like the new Corruption mechanic?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I'm gonna make a Sonic moveset later, but I just wanted to quickly jump and ask everyone:

How do you think they should implement Samus' grapple from corruption? I mean grabs already go through shields, but wouldn't it be cool/funny (this isn't entirely serious btw) if grabbing Link/Y. Link strips them of their physical shield, like the new Corruption mechanic?
Just so you are aware, I believe there are already several Sonic movesets in this topic alone.

That would be a broken mechanic. Link/Y. Link's shield gives them an advantage against projectile spamers since they can't efficiently dodge projectiles. Also, that mechanic would only work against 2 people. :ohwell:

I wana see grappling off an airborn opponent, and using the momentum of pulling them down to pull yourself up. That would sure discourage shinespikers a bit.:cool:

do mods ever visit this thread!?!
Well, I was keeping the answer a secret, but, since you asked..."no".

greenguy18

Smash Rookie
random golden tools

Animal Crossing Guy:

B: Slingshot- Very Similar to Link's arrow.
B>: Shovel Twirl- Similar to Ice Climber's B>.
B^: Fishing Rod- Pulls character upward, similar to Ice Climbers' B^, can hook onto ledges.
BV: Pitfall- Plants a pitfall which other characters fall into, immobilizing them briefly.

A: Net- Not very powerful.
A Rapid Press: Net Flurry- Super fast, low-damage attack.
A>: Net Swing- Somewhat powerful.
A> Smash: Axe- Super powerful, strongest attack, sends opponents flying.
AV: Shovel- Knocks opponent's feet out from under it.
AV Smash: Super Shovel- 360 Spin with shovel, knocks opponent into the air.
A^: Hornhat Headbutt- Somewhat powerful, knocks opponents upwards.
A^ Smash: Axe High- Very powerful, knocks opponents to the ground with an arc-swing.
Dash-A: Headbutt- Knocks opponents over, somewhat powerful.

Air Moves:

A: Net- Not very powerful.
A> Smash: Axe 720- Double pirouette, sends opponents flying.
AV Smash: Shovel Piledrive- Very similar to Link's Air Down, very powerful, third strongest attack.
A^ Smash: Axe Double Backflip- Knocks opponents upwards, super powerful, second strongest attack.

Grab Moves:

Grab: Fishing Rod- Works simlilar to Link and Samus's grabs.
A: Headbutt- Not very powerful
Up Throw: Toss Shoot- Similar to Fox and Falco's, uses slingshot instead of gun.
Forward Throw: Kick- Kicks the opponent forward, somewhat powerful.
Down Throw: Showvel Slap- Throws opponent on the gorund and smashes face with a shovel, no kickback, massive damage.
Back Throw: Cast- Throws opponent using Fishing Rod, not very powerful.
that sounds really cool! how about every time when he attacks with a tool, it could be random and sometimes a golden tool comes out and doubles the damage!

cooler110033

Smash Rookie
How bout Crash Bandicoot? No one's mentioned Crash yet...

B = Standard spin attack, nothing special.

Up B = Tornado Spin Attack, very similar to Link's Up B

Down B (midair) = Body Slam, similar to Yoshi's Down B

Down B = Pull out wumpa fruit, Crash can then press A to eat it, regaining 2% health.

Side B = Bazooka Shot, similar to Luigi's B

A = Simple Punch

A, A, A = Simple Punch combo, similar to Mario's A combo

Up A = Aku Aku, Crash's little mask friend starts to appear (a 3 or 4 second summoning), if Crash gets hit as he's summoning, the damage he would have taken is doubled. If he successfully summons him, the damage Crash does to enemies gets a 10% boost for a short time

Down A = Power kick, Crash supports his entire weight with his fists while both his feet extend forward to kick an enemy in front of him.

Side A = Jerk Slide, Similar to Mario's A Dash , when he slides and hits you with one extended foot

H3L105

Smash Cadet
FIERCE DEITY MOVESET:

***Stats***
Power: 5/5
Height: 4/5
Speed: 2/5
Weight: 4/5
Recovery: 1/5
Jump: 2/5

***BASIC ATTACKS***
A: Single lateral sword stroke (5%-6%)
AA: Another lateral sword stroke (7%-9%)
AAA: 2 lateral sword strokes follwed by a stab (10%-13%)
A+v: Kneels and does a low aimed kick (10%)
A+^: Does a quick upward swing like Link (8%-9%)
A+<>: Does a downward slash (9%-11%)
Dash + A: Does a lunging jab (13%-15%)

***SMASH ATTACKS***
Down: Stabs magic-imbued helix sword into the ground and a field of energy surrounds a small area around FD (21%-24%)
Up: Charges up sword, and then juts it into the air (22%-25%)
Left/Right: Magically-charged smash with helix sword (24%-30%)

***AERIAL TECHNIQUES***
Jump+A: Two powerful kicks similar to that of Ganondorf (11%-17%)
Jump+<>A: Juts the enemy with his elbow (15%-18%)
Jump+vA: Performs a downward kick (22%-25%)
Jump+^A: Does a backflip while swinging his sword (12%-15%)

***SPECIAL TECHNIQUES***
B: Rapidly shoots energy disks out of his sword as opposed to Link's arows (2%-4%)
Bv: Charges up sword for a shield-breaker esque attack (6%-22%)
B^: Does an upward spiral jump while glowing with blue energy (3%-6%)
B<>: Propels himself forward in a manner similar to C.Falcon and slashes upward (15%-18%)

***GRABS***
Grab Hold: Uses one hand to seize his opponent by the neck/collar (0%)
Grab+A: Grabs opponent with one hand, and then punches them with the other (2% each punch)
Grab+v: Grabs opponent, and then throws to the ground with great force (7%-9%)
Grab+^: Grabs opponent, and then hurls them into the air (7%-9%)
Grab+<>: Grabs opponent, and kicks them into the air. If faced one way, and throwing them into the opposite direction, he kicks them in the air and shoots energy disks at them with his sword (8%-10%) Opposite direction (8%-10% + 2% for every disk)

<><><>SUPER SMASH<><><>
Whole body glows with energy, and he fires massive amounts of energy disks as his opponent, and finishes the attack by smacking his sword on them with tremendous force.

<><><>TAUNT & VICTORY<><><>
For a taunt, he puts his sword away, thrusts one fist forward and scoffs while cocking his head back.

Victory one: Spins his sword, and then thrusts it onto the ground.
Victory two: Swings his sword a few times, and then sheathes it to his back while grinning.
Victory three: While facing away from the camera, he rests his arm on the hilt of his sword, and turns to face the camera with a grin.

The reason why FD should be in the game is pretty much because he's awesome. I'm not gonna lie, it took a long time for me to come up with this move-set because he is, unlike the other Links, unable to use anything but his blade. If he is put in Brawl in any shape, way, or form, I would guess they would make it Y.Link's special to put on the FD mask, and just wail on people. But hey, I can dream, right? FD Link is awesome, and just so you all know, I am very pro-awesomeness.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
nice FD link moveset, although i think it is kinda a waste. the way i see it, FD link would be exactly like Y link except for a few changes: his body size and sword size would be the same as links (bigger hitboxes in his attacks), he would have weight in between Y links weight and adult links weight (no weapons to make him as heavy as link), his power, speed and jumping abilities would be greatly enhanced, his grab would become standard (hookshot-less) with less range yet the ability to grab in midair and his B moves would be modified into uberness... his B bow/slingshot would become a sword launched chargable light disc that can smash, his b side boomerang would become a sword launched aimable light disc that can smash and his B up would become a longer lasting nearly unescapable sword spin with unbelievable range...

H3L105

Smash Cadet
So he's pretty much God with a sword. But as i said, if there was any chance of him getting in, he'd have to be nerfed dwon. Alot. So that's what I went for in making this. but yeah, your idea is more accurate because FD was still pretty fast. He wasn't slow in any case.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
he wouldn't have to be nerfed down if he was a brawl move... he'd deliberately be made extremely uber. the way i see it, after transforming into FD link, the only way to return to normal would be KOing someone or being KO'ed (or maybe after dealing a certain amount of damage or being FD link for a certain amount of time). transforming into FD link would basicly be like garanteeing a KO.

H3L105

Smash Cadet
I know! Is that not awesome?! Isn't that what people have splooged themselves over ever since the thought occurred to them?! Imagine it...getting your *** handed to you by some incredibly cheap person...then you go Deity on them! Their jaws drop, eyes water, and then...they die. Because they got ***** by God with a sword.
Anyway, he would be cheap if he was a Brawl character. Which is what I am hoping for even though there is extremely little to no chance of his entry into Brawl. But I will be satisfied if he is a Brawl move.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Saria moveset

A- Saria does a punch kick combo
UpA- Fairies go straight up doing a spin attack
DownA- Fairies fly around her in a circle around saria
SideA- Fairies fly forward doing a spin attack

Smash-Up Sarias hand begins to glow green and she does a sweeping motion.
Smash-Down- The ground next to her begins to shake and thorns begins to pierce the area surronding her.
Smash-Side- Saria holds out a deku stick and does a spin combo with it.

Air-A - Saria begins to glow green, anyone that makes contact gets a few points of damage, and becomes paraylzed momentarily.
Air-Up+A - Saria pulls out a deku nut and throws it.
Air-Down+A- Saria holds a deku stick below her (like Young Links)
Air-Side+A- Saria pulls out her ocarina and flings it.

B- Saria summons a deku babas (the plants) it lunges forward biting, or breathing green gas. If attacked it will turn into a deku stick which can be used as a weapon that breaks after a few uses.
UpB-Fairy boost- A light appears beneath her feet and she get a boost upwards
DownB- Saria jumps back and throws a deku nut
SideB- Saria attacks forward with a deku stick

Running- Saria runs forward with her arms crossed holding her ocarina

Smash- Gathering of the sages-The stage grows black and it goes around in a circle showing all the other sages, they all begin to pray, and the darkness dispels and a shining light of multicolors hurts everone.

Smash (alt)- The screen turns white and turns into the lost woods saria is sitting on a tree stump playing the ocarina, which causes minmal damage to all, while tree skull kids appear behind her shooting darts at all opponents.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
y'know what i love about this thread? it just never dies. someone always bumps it up after a few days.

i cant believe rep still isnt back yet.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
BLASTOISE!

General stats: Like a balanced bowser, heavy and strong but average speed.
Runs: About Samus speed.
Jumps: About Roy's height.
Falls: Like DK and Roy.
Weight: Between Link and Mario
Rolling distance: Between Zelda and Mario.
Crouch: Retracts into shell completely: About Young Link's duck height.
Based on THIS page: http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...ght=statistics

B: Water gun (Like the Pokémon, but with less knockback) Still a great edgeguard.
Travels down like Shiek Needles when used in the air.

Side B: Skull Bash. Like Pikachu's, but slower, less range and more strength. It's also harder to hit through, so you can still hit through some attacks, unlike Pikachu. Less midair ending lag (but more ending lag on land) and slight lift/increase in height makes this useful for recovery.

Down B: Body slam, to hydro pump.
Will fall, or jump into the air then fall, like Bowser. The fall itself has low 45 degree knockback and 20% damage, but when he lands, water will spray up from the sides (Hydro pump) doing 5% damage and knocking opponents straight up with good K.O. power.

Up B: Mega punch/Uppercut: Will move forwards slightly (if instructed to do so) Then punch upwards while rising, for a recovery. 20% damage if you hit with the very beginning of the punch, 8% with the rest of it, 3% with the end.

A: Scratch
A A: Scratch, claw.

N air: Retracts into shell and spins around, bit like Bowser. 12% damage, little knockback,
but almost no lag when L cancelled makes it very easy to combo from.
B air: Punches behind him, 14% damage and good KO power.

F tilt: Punch, like Bowser but weaker. Horizontal knockback. 13% damage.
F air: Forward slash: 15% damage, 45 degree knockback. good edgeguard.
F smash: Focus punch, charge up then punch hard. 20-25% damage and 45 degree knockback. Much less laggy with full charge because the animation runs faster.

U tilt: Up slash, like Bowser's. 13%, good knockback.
U air: Same as up tilt, but with a bigger hitbox.
U smash: Water blast, like Mewtwo's Usmash, but slower and with water.
Hits 6 times. First 5 hits do 3% damage each, and the last one does 6.

D tilt: Tail whip, a bit like Fox/Falco's, but blastoise has a very short tail. Only 8% damage, but Good 45 degree knockback. Tail whip was always an almost useless Pokémon move.
D air: Stomps down with both feet, 15%, good spike.
D smash: Hydro Pump, crouches down, points cannons outward and spray water to the left and right at the same time. Good horizontal knockback, 15-20% damage.

Kirby hat: A shell with the 2 cannons for his B move.
Taunt: Faces screen and says "Blastoise" and makes a ^_^ face.

Top Bottom