• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

$ick

Smash Lord
Hey mike can you put up a "ban list" so I can keep up with who's not allowed at your tournies? I lost track after a while and I'm not sure who's banned and who isn't.
Ya that would definitly be helpful, I find myself asking who's banned from time to time with no response. So a list would pretty much solve my problems. And it's a good way to check if I'm banned for this post.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
alright

Hey mike can you put up a "ban list" so I can keep up with who's not allowed at your tournies? I lost track after a while and I'm not sure who's banned and who isn't.
you want a list so im going to post one

banned from our bi weeklies
rofl, dsf, neighborhoodp,araknophobic

banned from oc3
I am not an *** enough to ban people from large tournaments. I am willing to let all the players participate even if they do not support my family or myself. Right now theres only one person banned and im sure everyone knows why. I am willing to change it though.

aesis(unless, rofl told him what i told rofl)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Still, thats a pretty gay reason to ban Aesis. You banned ROFL, which caused Aesis to ban you from UCLA. So, you two should be even IMO.

nublet06

Smash Lord
aesis(unless, rofl told him what i told rofl)
do you honestly expect palmdale to buy back in to your bull****? pay you to be un banned? how about we get out of the third grade and stop banning people in the first place. you have started a ******** trend in socal. now little kids like marth falco pro think they have power too, and start banning people. what do you know......nobody shows up except 4 people looking for easy money. now aesis starts banning you to retaliate for banning me......then what happens? you ban him back. i remember you brining up "eye for an eye" like JTB said you have taken 2 eyes now.

you also ban people from your stuff and what do you know.....just like marth falco pro........socal holds a competing tournament that everyone goes to instead of your birthday. thats pretty lame that stuff like that happens. your brother is the best player in the world and he misses one of the best tournaments his local smashers hold. plus we miss out on you birthday. socal likes enjoying that kind of stuff with eachother.

it goes all the way back to best of 06. and im sure farther back than that (im pretty new still). you trying to control socal and it only leads to seperation and 1 line replies from people like fabian and jay saying "OOOOH BURN" why not join together and support eachother already?

seriously mike....just stop the seperation already. this whole subject makes me rofl a little too much......and im starting to get rug burns.

oh wait....its not about the money tho. my bad i forgot. so if palmdale donates a penny aesis is unbanned from oc3? nah im sure your price is much higher than that.

oh yes...something else i like to think about sometimes that i find interesting. im not going to compare koreanDJ's sheik to DSF's sheik or anything. but lets be honest. alex is a really good player. and his sheik is very good agaisnt marth. you banned DSF from year's worth of bi weeklies. thats year's worth of sheik practice for ken because alex would of course made it to the finals nearly every time.

now again....im not saying dsf sheik = KDJ. but those games that ken lost to KDJ were usually last stock last hit VERY close matches. and im just gonna go out on a limb and say that if ken played with DSF's sheik for all that time he was banned. EVERY 2 weeks. ken could of won a few more MLG's and maybe of been the champ instead of PC. thats also a LOT of money. that could of been used for OC3 :p Not to mention alex would be a much better player as well.

in the end.....you only hurt socal and yourselves with all of this childish nonsence.

LuCKy

Smash Master
sooo mana said pay him to be unbanned??? and rom isnt banned? lol well anyways imma go to bed and prey to santa claus for brawl to come out sooner and a #1 from in-n-out and a brand new in-n-out t shirt:) .........................santa rocks!

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
in all honesty though i think mike has banned too many people to know who is actually able to attend his tournaments, so now he started from scratch with just those 4.

and rofl made an excellent point about the alex and KDJ sheik story, i think ken couldve won a few more MLGs wit some good ole DSF training.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i also feel that this separation between us in socal is ruining the great reputation smash has aquired over the years. everyone used to be so welcomming and trustung to let others in their homes (sometimes to stay for days) and now some can't even go to tournies? ya know what i'm saying. i feel that the blame doesn't lie with one person alone, i feel that it is all our faults and we should look as the past as past, and try to move on to better ourselves in socal as a whole. i think the best way to resolve this issue is not for one of the opposing sides to step up and be the "better man" but for both to come to a resolution once and for all. this is just a game by the way, it's not worth loosing friends and making enemies. ya know? let me know what u guys think. let's get back to when we can all just grab our beat up piece of **** controllers and roll over to someone's house and smash for hours... and ENJOY OURSELVES. holler back.

ObiWanBaloney

Smash Rookie
Is this open to SoCal players of all levels? If so, then a few of my friends and I are hoping to attend one of these biweeklies so we can pay 15$ to get our butts kicked and learn something. One of my friends really needs some pro training with his Fox :)

From what I read on the first page, we simply need to contend in both singles and doubles (15$ per person total) and that covers all the costs right? And since it's a residential area, how would parking work out? I'm assuming that there'll be a lot of people and that generally leads to awkward parking situations.

Just want to check to make sure of everything before we come :)

anti

Smash Journeyman
What's with all this banning stuff? I never posted anything about it before but now it's getting on my nerves too. Why are you banning people? What the heck is the point of doing it? You're just screwing our community up.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
do you honestly expect palmdale to buy back in to your bull****? pay you to be un banned? how about we get out of the third grade and stop banning people in the first place. you have started a ******** trend in socal. now little kids like marth falco pro think they have power too, and start banning people. what do you know......nobody shows up except 4 people looking for easy money. now aesis starts banning you to retaliate for banning me......then what happens? you ban him back. i remember you brining up "eye for an eye" like JTB said you have taken 2 eyes now.

you also ban people from your stuff and what do you know.....just like marth falco pro........socal holds a competing tournament that everyone goes to instead of your birthday. thats pretty lame that stuff like that happens. your brother is the best player in the world and he misses one of the best tournaments his local smashers hold. plus we miss out on you birthday. socal likes enjoying that kind of stuff with eachother.

it goes all the way back to best of 06. and im sure farther back than that (im pretty new still). you trying to control socal and it only leads to seperation and 1 line replies from people like fabian and jay saying "OOOOH BURN" why not join together and support eachother already?

seriously mike....just stop the seperation already. this whole subject makes me rofl a little too much......and im starting to get rug burns.

oh wait....its not about the money tho. my bad i forgot. so if palmdale donates a penny aesis is unbanned from oc3? nah im sure your price is much higher than that.

oh yes...something else i like to think about sometimes that i find interesting. im not going to compare koreanDJ's sheik to DSF's sheik or anything. but lets be honest. alex is a really good player. and his sheik is very good agaisnt marth. you banned DSF from year's worth of bi weeklies. thats year's worth of sheik practice for ken because alex would of course made it to the finals nearly every time.

now again....im not saying dsf sheik = KDJ. but those games that ken lost to KDJ were usually last stock last hit VERY close matches. and im just gonna go out on a limb and say that if ken played with DSF's sheik for all that time he was banned. EVERY 2 weeks. ken could of won a few more MLG's and maybe of been the champ instead of PC. thats also a LOT of money. that could of been used for OC3 :p Not to mention alex would be a much better player as well.

in the end.....you only hurt socal and yourselves with all of this childish nonsence.
Wow.

Check ****ing mate

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
that's enough spam already, anyone who brings up this "ban" stuff once more or talks about not being able to go and is hurting the socal community will be warned.

simple enough, if you know you're banned, then you're banned if not then you're welcomed to come.

anyone from socal is welcomed.
simple as that

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Is this open to SoCal players of all levels? If so, then a few of my friends and I are hoping to attend one of these biweeklies so we can pay 15$ to get our butts kicked and learn something. One of my friends really needs some pro training with his Fox :)

From what I read on the first page, we simply need to contend in both singles and doubles (15$ per person total) and that covers all the costs right? And since it's a residential area, how would parking work out? I'm assuming that there'll be a lot of people and that generally leads to awkward parking situations.

Just want to check to make sure of everything before we come :)
it's only $10 for singles and doubles not $15.

hope to see new faces.

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
So does this mean no one is banned anymore, Or just everyone outside of the Socal region...? Lol, when Mana can't stick up for himself, does he just ask you to do it? Seems to happen this way every time, hahahaha.

nublet06

Smash Lord
So does this mean no one is banned anymore, Or just everyone outside of the Socal region...? Lol, when Mana can't stick up for himself, does he just ask you to do it? Seems to happen this way every time, hahahaha.
i dont think anyone really knows. even mana frogot to list romeo on his own list of banned people.

why dont we all just not go. that can solve all of the problems.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
all this seperation is bad because of 2 tournies on the same day uclas like 100 ppl almost and bi weeklys 20 or s0 had they both united that woulda been a 120 man tourney!!!! all of socal woulda had fun im sure both tournies were dope but its dumb we all have to seperate might as well become gangs and start claiming territories.

I CLAIM VALENCIA ^_^

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
all this seperation is bad because of 2 tournies on the same day uclas like 100 ppl almost and bi weeklys 20 or s0 had they both united that woulda been a 120 man tourney!!!! all of socal woulda had fun im sure both tournies were dope but its dumb we all have to seperate might as well become gangs and start claiming territories.

I CLAIM VALENCIA ^_^
no it woulda been a 106 man tourney.

I feel like such a ******* :(

good, thats what happens when u start thinking you have power, and then realize u dont and your tourneys end up having 6 people, 2 of which are your neighbors who probably dont play and the rest might be your close friends who probably dont play very much either.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
**** Rom with those fighting words So much hate but no should get mad at you with that funny *** avatar

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Peace everyone i am the almighty DaniMals i shall bring peace to this community Wait Rom you said you can **** me in gears lol oh wait were gettin threatened about spamming oh noo lol i agree with Rofle though he has a point. roffle you should make a thread about that subject

araknophobik

Smash Master

This picture reminds me of Manacloud.
lmao looks like dbr is banned from oc3

*the point of my post is not spam, read below*

hey mana, i thought i was unbanned o.O
doesn't change a thing, i wouldn't of gone into your freaky *** house again anyways

ken should've attended the ucla tournament, even if mana was banned
if your being held hostage ken, just hit me up ill be glad to give you a ride to the next large tournament that your brother is banned from :cool:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
good, thats what happens when u start thinking you have power, and then realize u dont and your tourneys end up having 6 people, 2 of which are your neighbors who probably dont play and the rest might be your close friends who probably dont play very much either.
They were all smashboards people fyi

Arash

Smash Lord
what happened to

that's enough spam already, anyone who brings up this "ban" stuff once more or talks about not being able to go and is hurting the socal community will be warned.

simple enough, if you know you're banned, then you're banned if not then you're welcomed to come.

anyone from socal is welcomed.
simple as that
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom