• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
I kno atomsk the problem is getting it to you. We need someone to hold a fest soon. Maybe me because i can't go to smashality

Cheezit

Smash Ace
No car inui i won't have one for 2 weeks ; ; and i have SATS Saturday. Though me and andres *might* go Sunday his moms gonna give us a ride if we pass that way we might be able to. Like i said this is a might lol. Also bill isn't going because he turns 21 on Saturday and is getting wasted ^^

Metal_man69

Smash Cadet
Im going on Saturday, so Atomsk if you want I could give you a ride. Im good for a ride back also, but if you planned on going Sunday then sorry but I cant help you there.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Attention all NJ Smashers

Next tournament that I'm at, these are the following name assignments

I'm entering as KeepSpamN, Inui as KeepCheatN(or KeepEatN), Magus as KeepGimpN, LK as KeepGayN, Reik as KeepComboN, Eggm as KeepShootN, Treble as KeepPowershieldN, M2K as KeepGrabN, Velocity as KeepCheesN, WoZ as KeepSuckN(or KeepSandBagN), Ryoko as KeepSleepN, Public Enemy #1 as KeepKneeN, Copycat as KeepRunN, doyoung as KeepDanceN, and EMBLEM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD as KeepTipperN(or KeepCryN[someone agreed emphatically with this one XD]). We need all of NJ to come up with names plz.

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Top Bottom