• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Blackhole glitch- with bombs?

kuenzel

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDZSzukE3jg&mode=related&search=

Doesnt say how to do it. Its on an emulator, so it might not be possible on the 64.
Why not? notice all the boxes in the middle. My guess is he spawnedtons of boxes with bombs at the same time while the other 3- all himself, by the way, all smashed in the center. the game took to much, so it froze will countless bombs are spawning in the smashes of the other 3- thus the constant explosions mid game.
What are your thoughts?

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
I forget a bit, I remember you need 3 or 4 people or something, and then you have to do something like pick up a bomb RIGHT before it explodes, so a character "holds" an invisible bomb that "explodes" anyone near them (but only once per "invisible bomb" picked-up) and in this glitch specifically, you wait until a box spawns on top of a character.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
dude, that's not a glitch. that's link's special move. it's really hard to pull off in game, but i've done it a couple times.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
"Link's special move"? Lol.

I doubt the creators of smash intended that a Link player throw a bomb, pick it up right as it explodes so that it creates an invisible one in hand, then have an opponent walk near so they automatically "explode", and THEN have that link player throw the actual bomb as well...all in a matter of oh say, 8 seconds? And btw your "location" is about the worst example of prose I've ever read.

And Blade, no the one he did is different, I've done both before but i honestly can't remember how to do the Dreamland one.

moogle

Smash Ace
From a nice old post, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=1329570#post1329570

- Ultimate Glitch

Made known by Isai some months ago, it basically consists on picking up an invisible bob-omb (though I believe Link's bombs work as well) on a spot where barrels/crates often appear. You should have set items to the maximum rate of appearance, and FOUR players MUST be on the stage.

Once you have picked the invisible bob-omb (AND NOT THROW IT AT ANY MOMENT), other tow characters should stand still very close to the spot where it was taken, and very close to each other as well. Once a barrel/crate appears on that spot, it should make contact with the invisible mine that always appears when and where an invisible bob-omb is picked up, and create a huge explosion that must affect the two characters standing near the spot.

The characters should get stuck into the explosion, and a continous burst, full of fire should take place. At this moment, you can choose to attack the stuck characters using the remaining player. Different attacks create different effects.
If you want me to elaborate on any part, let me know. I think the hardest part of it is the invisible bomb glitch part. And yes, it's possible on the 64 as well as an emulator.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Link's special move"? Lol.

I doubt the creators of smash intended that a Link player throw a bomb, pick it up right as it explodes so that it creates an invisible one in hand, then have an opponent walk near so they automatically "explode", and THEN have that link player throw the actual bomb as well...all in a matter of oh say, 8 seconds? And btw your "location" is about the worst example of prose I've ever read.

And Blade, no the one he did is different, I've done both before but i honestly can't remember how to do the Dreamland one.
whoa whoa whoa killer. there's this little thing i like to do sometimes. it's called ****ing around. i was just ****ing around before. you should have known, it's not like i'm a noob. sorry you have the sense of humor of rusty old robot being attacked with a chainsaw.

my location is an attempt at absurdism. because right now i'm attempting to make life as absurd as possible. i rather like my location. sorry you don't care for it. actually, what the hell am i apologizing for? go cut yourself.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, that's enough you two. If you take it any further, just don't do it on the boards, or you'll just both look like fools.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was just so distraught and hurt by the fact that he made fun of my writing, i just lost control. i mean, writing is what i do man. to hear that from that guy, it was like someone smashing a huge fortress i made out of legos or wooden blocks or something. i think i've calmed down some now, though. at least i'm not crying, screaming, or hyperventilating anymore.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okies, I understand what you mean, but some people just don't enjoy that type of writing. Just because one person doesn't like it, that doesn't make it rubbish in any sense.

But personally, I think it's snazzy =D

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
How am I supposed to know when people are joking on this forum? There is no magic sarcasm button! >_<

And absurdism has...less adjectives.

So anyway this is all Meow's fault.

Top Bottom