• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Idea: Soma Cruz

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Forgive me if this one's already been done or not but my idea for a good character for Brawl would be Soma Cruz from Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (GBA) and Dawn of Sorrow (DS). Well first of all he's a Konami character and as we all know Snake is as well so that kinda works out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Soma_Cruz_(Castlevania_character).gif

Possible Move List:

Neutral B- Axe-Armor: Soma throws a battle axe horizontally across the screen, you can also angle it slightly like Samus' missiles.

Up B- Bat Company: Soma transforms into a bat and is able to fly for a few seconds before transforming back and falling straight to the ground.

Left/Right B- Aguni: Soma sends a sprout of flames across the ground, these are fast moving but easily dodge by jumping.

Down B- Frozen Shade: Soma fires three slow moving spears of ice that can be destoryed with and basic attack.

Final Smash- Grand Cross: A giant blue flame shaped like a cross appears around Soma, damaging everyone in the attack's radius.

Soma would be about average speed and strength so as not to be a broken character, well what do you think? :grin:

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
As much as I liked Aria of Sorrow, I'm afraid that there's a lot of better Castlevania characters for nintendo to use, such as Simon or Trevor Belmont, Hector (From Curse of Darkness) or even the supposed "first" Belmont (in terms of timeline) Leon Belmont.

So prolly not.

Top Bottom