• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Midna for Brawl thread. (Debate the Wolf here!)

Midna In Brawl?

• Only Midna in Brawl!

Votes: 277 30.8%
  • Midna and Wolflink in Brawl!

Votes: 398 44.3%
  • I don't want Midna in there, period!

Votes: 89 9.9%
  • Just give me Wolflink sans Midna!

Votes: 30 3.3%
  • I really couldn't care less.

Votes: 105 11.7%

• Total voters

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Ivysaur is still smaller and seems more agile. Wolf link would look rediculous running around on a stage. Midna would be better without Wolf Link, in my opinion.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
I don't see Midna by herself would be a low tier character. You can't just judge her on short floaty appearance. When Melee came out, everybody thought Kirby, Bowser, and Mewtwo would be awesome and all three were low to bottom tier. I'm not saying Midna wouldn't be a high/mid/low/whatever tier, but this is Smash Bros. were talking about.

kaid

Smash Master
In TP, Wolf link's shoulder comes up to a human's waist. Midna is barely larger than his head. that would make Midna-on-wolfback shorter than Zamus and Snake.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
Midna would be best on her own imo. i'd rather see her own moveset withought the wolf.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Midna did not add enough to the Zelda series to be considered a playable character

Just because she is in the newest game should not be enough to be considered.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Despite the fact she is the "Twilight Princess"....

I support Midna with or without Wolf Link.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I vote for spoiler Midna. anyone who's beaten TP or knows what I mean has to agree that she would be fascinating and Sakurai could go any direction he wants to with her moveset.

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
Midna and Wolf Link would be the greatest idea since sliced bread. It's something I've been saying since I played TP. I'd been saying there should just be one Pokemon character since Melee, and my prayers were answered earlier this week, so why can't lightning strike twice?

P.S. Or it could just be a transformation. Stuff it, Sheik Haters!!!

Tau

Smash Apprentice
meh, that would suck. link is fine the way he is so why change him? just because the most recent zelda game has him turn into a wolf doesn't mean it would be fine to have it that way in brawl. i use link as my second main so that's why it would really dissapoint me if that happened.. :|

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
no way guys! dont you want to find out on your own? it wont be as fun if you already know what's going to happen once you get there.. ^_-
Yea...

I'm probably almost there, last time I played I defeated the Temple of Time Spider
Boss...

But I haven't been ABLE to play in a while, so...LOL...

But, I take it Midna kicks ass? LOL...

Also, TP wuz the first zelda game I've ever played, and it wuz awesome. Is it the best in the series?

Tau

Smash Apprentice
TP was also the first i played and i loved it. i was playing oot for a few weeks ago but i haven't been playing it for a while now.. it's a great game though, most zelda fans would say oot is the best.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Yea..I wuld stll be playing it...
But when I came back from my mom's 2 my dad's, I left the cables to set up my wii at my mom's...LOL, talk about crap...
And to make matters worse, when I set up my gamecube, I discovered Smash was inside the wii, which I could not turn on to take out the game...LOL...
P.S. Sorry for straying off-topic, won't happen again...I think :)

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't really care if Midna is in Brawl, but if she's in... cool. She's better than Zant aniway.

MzNetta

Oh no she betta don't
NNID
ParisNicholson
3DS FC
4940-5470-2081
MINOR SPOILERS BELOW:

Minor Discovery Also Below:

At the very end of TP, right before destroying the Twilight Mirror, Midna vows that she and link shall meet again. We all know that the only way to get outof the Twilight Realm is through the mirror. So, what if they added this little promise in at the end as a hint of Midnas presence in brawl?

SPOILERS OVER!

Yeah, I know its extremely unlikely, but I think it would be cute, AND I'm dying to see Midna sans Wolf Link playable in brawl.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
We don't need 3 Links in Brawl so no to Wolf Link...

Don't care about Midna either way

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. After all:

It is written: Only Link can defeat Ganon. :p

But actually, I think Midna can do fine by herself. She doesn't need a wolflink to support her. :laugh:

Tau

Smash Apprentice
MINOR SPOILERS BELOW:

Minor Discovery Also Below:

At the very end of TP, right before destroying the Twilight Mirror, Midna vows that she and link shall meet again. We all know that the only way to get outof the Twilight Realm is through the mirror. So, what if they added this little promise in at the end as a hint of Midnas presence in brawl?

SPOILERS OVER!

Yeah, I know its extremely unlikely, but I think it would be cute, AND I'm dying to see Midna sans Wolf Link playable in brawl.
heh, i never thought of that. and yes LightLink17, she does say that. this is a cool idea XD

Vagrant Lustoid

Smash Journeyman
Say no to 3 Links being in Brawl
The only reason you say this is because he's a Link. He's a wolf, for Pete's sake, so the moveset's gonna be entirely different. And the key point here is that it's mainly about Midna. The character being repped is Midna, not Link, he's merely supplementary to give her some more uniqueness, and because they're pretty much never shown apart. They are, for all intents and purposes in the physical fighting sense, one and the same, and it is Midna who is doing the controlling and directing, as she says early on.

So it's not a rep for Link, it's a rep for Midna, the protagonist of Twilight Princess. Makes sense to me.

Ganondorf can pwn link. midna and zelda alone if he whants.
The last two times Ganondorf fought Link and Zelda, he lost in the end. So no, as it turns out, he can't.

Top Bottom