• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
True.
So, Sheik. Knee, into knee, into knee... it's a great combo. Just avoid getting hit up

Falco: Avoid the lasers, and use the knee.

Seriously, any character, use the knee. Except Marth with his counter...

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Spamming the knee works so well against mid-fallers. But I like the n-air more for approach mainly because you can stay out of shield-grab range. Even if you plan to fly past them after the hit, if they anticipate that then they can light-shield your attack and slide back to stay in shield-grab range.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Idle hands are never good with Falcon, I like to keep myself occupied with shffl'd nairs to keep distance when I'm not sure how to approach without taking more damage than I deal.

Hax

Smash Champion
Well, G-reg, that's because you suck!!!!

I should really stop....
I don't main Falcon, but this is good advice. I only play him because he is super fast and super sexy(like G-reg's mom XD)

Ok, I'm screwed -_-
^******** post imo.

Cort

Apple Head
g-reg once tried to Falcon Punch edge gaurd me. But he missed by a few frames and I grabbed the ledge and I think he died.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
IIRC I didn't ForwardB, but I did die. Dark probably did something like Dtilt>Nair>Uair>Nair>Falcon Punch>Nair>Knee>Knee>Nipple Spike and finished me off.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
Was that you who did that dunk from the stage at FC G-reg?
if it wasn't I'm closing this.
which brings up an interesting point: what happens if some mod for whatever reason closes this thread.

the probable result: people stop replying in the falcon boards because they believe the g-reg forum will soon be open, instead.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
For shiek the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread has good info. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=112838

For Jiggs. DON'T DI behind a Jigg's dthrow or you'll get rested. Spam uairs to rack up damage. 70% and over use dthrow to knee. Dashdance camp when necessary. Avoid being offstage and avoid utilt to rest.

After a missed rest always hit up on the control pad then neutral B.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Mario probably could, the reason I say to knee jiggs after 70% is that a rest happy jiggs CAN rest you out of your dthrow to knee under 70%. For mario though dthrow knee isn't the only option unlike jiggs so it is less of an issue not to mention rest is more devastating than mario up B.

On a side note I think at 80% mario can't up B out of dthrow to knee. (not to sure but it hasn't failed me yet)

Cort

Apple Head
I dthrow short hop falcon punched a Jigglypuff before.

He rested as soon as he could and missed me by a mile, followed shortly by a FP sandwich.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i had a crazy dream last night.

it started with me putting a sweet sandwich into the toaster, along with some peanut butter crackers. this kitchen however happened to be in a football stadium, by where the concessions are. So, i put on my jersey, and suddenly i'm playing for the atlanta falcons, on defense. i play like 5 plays, and make like 2 tackles. my late father comes off the sidelines telling me im doing a good job, and to keep it up. the next play i break up a 15 yard pass. the play ends, and Kevin Garnett, who apparently plays for the opposing team, comes up to me telling me i need to slow down, and "take it easy". all play then stops, and i have like 5 people telling me not to "play so hard". apparently real football players dont play to their full extent, and i was ruining the game by trying. the opponents coach then explained why i had to stop. this occurs for like 15 minutes. i go to my dad and say "what is going on?". he tells me i better just do what they say, because football players are rich important people who can "eliminate" you whenever they want. so, the next play they go for a field goal, and miss. i then go back into the stands, where i see my buddy Dan. i was like " dude, did you see me out there? i was playing NFL football! heres my jersey!". i then explained to him about how they stopped play just to tell me to stop trying. he was like "man, all the football playing probably made you hungry. then i remembered i had a sandwich in the toaster! i rush back to the outside and check on my sandwich and crackers. they are still there, but they arent hot anymore, so i turned the toaster back on again. this somehow made me grab my super soaker gun (random?) to protect my food. then, steel bars suddenly come down around me and im trapped. there is mass hysteria everywhere, and all i have is my super soaker. my buddy Dan comes back and is like "we gotta do something!", but i was stuck, so i funneled the rest of my water-ammo from my super soaker to his, and he went off. then i woke up. intense.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i had a crazy dream last night.

it started with me putting a sweet sandwich into the toaster, along with some peanut butter crackers. this kitchen however happened to be in a football stadium, by where the concessions are. So, i put on my jersey, and suddenly i'm playing for the atlanta falcons, on defense. i play like 5 plays, and make like 2 tackles. my late father comes off the sidelines telling me im doing a good job, and to keep it up. the next play i break up a 15 yard pass. the play ends, and Kevin Garnett, who apparently plays for the opposing team, comes up to me telling me i need to slow down, and "take it easy". all play then stops, and i have like 5 people telling me not to "play so hard". apparently real football players dont play to their full extent, and i was ruining the game by trying. the opponents coach then explained why i had to stop. this occurs for like 15 minutes. i go to my dad and say "what is going on?". he tells me i better just do what they say, because football players are rich important people who can "eliminate" you whenever they want. so, the next play they go for a field goal, and miss. i then go back into the stands, where i see my buddy Dan. i was like " dude, did you see me out there? i was playing NFL football! heres my jersey!". i then explained to him about how they stopped play just to tell me to stop trying. he was like "man, all the football playing probably made you hungry. then i remembered i had a sandwich in the toaster! i rush back to the outside and check on my sandwich and crackers. they are still there, but they arent hot anymore, so i turned the toaster back on again. this somehow made me grab my super soaker gun (random?) to protect my food. then, steel bars suddenly come down around me and im trapped. there is mass hysteria everywhere, and all i have is my super soaker. my buddy Dan comes back and is like "we gotta do something!", but i was stuck, so i funneled the rest of my water-ammo from my super soaker to his, and he went off. then i woke up. intense.

I leave for like a week come back and this is the stuff being posted? LOL

Top Bottom