• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Greatest Falcon Thread Ever Made...... Ever, Ever.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
G-reg I saw you playing gimpyfish at FCD. I wanted to play one of you guys, particularly another falcon. but I was eating a hot dog. By the time I finished my hot dog, you guys were gone. I was sad
we went to grab some steak n shake. or subway. i don't remember.

g-reg, what the **** is this thread? LMAO. i love it

guess what, sheik's nair ***** almost every approach falcon has :cool: good ****

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Sheik ***** falcon... that is all
You my friend have never seen a **** scene. Picture if you will Shiek in dramatic fashion approaching an edgeguard of falcon, dives out with reflexing agility and stretches her foot elongating it. With the best of wit falcon meteor cancels falcon dives and stage spikes her hot ****** *** into the abyss of FD....game. That...that my friend is ****.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
most to all of your attacks should be l-canceled almost immediately after hitting your opponent, so as to maximize the amount of time you have to perform your next attack.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i dont know if this was the longest because i wasn't there, but i hear he kneed wife like, 4 consecutive times or something close to it. LMAO.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
4 knees would constitute in a faster kill, therefore not making it his longest.

His longest combo would probably have a knee...only at the end though.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
vs fox dthrow tech chase grab dthrow techchase stomp ftilt tech chase stomp grab uthrow regrab uthrow dtilt nair dtilt dtilt dtilt knee.

jmic

Smash Ace
Have you any faith in G-reg?

I'm sure the guy had awesome DI, but G-reg was just so godly enough to react fast enough to it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
when you habitually knee at low % like i do, its easy to switch it up and start comboing with other moves because they always DI up expecting the knee. then, when they stop DIing up and start DIing away, then you start kneeing again. its simple tricks.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
people make the mistake of assuming that everyone will DI "correctly" all of the time, but this is never true. in reality, even the top level pros will DI well, but some combos can be performed no matter which way you DI, and its up to the person doing the combo to react quick enough to take advantage. theres no such thing as "perfect DI", its merely dependent on what your opponent attacks with.

for example, if i dair a fox at mid %, they will pop up right by my head or so, open for a free hit. now, in most cases i would just knee. if the fox is expecting my knee, he will hold up, DIing so the knee wont kill him or knock him far off the stage. if your opponent gets in that groove of DIing all of your knees up, then insert nairs and uairs where those knees were. he will merely be caught in the combo, popping around until you have an easy knee with more % and better stage position. i often get frustrated with people who get caught in one of my nasty combos, and will then say "man, I di'ed perfectly for you". while that may be partially true, they think that they are reacting incorrectly to what I am doing, but really, im just reacting correctly to what THEY are doing.

Binx

Smash Master
I realized it when the best falcon in my state naired me accross the whole stage cause I thought he was going to knee, I dont know if he was doing it on accident or if he knew I would keep DIing up.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
people make the mistake of assuming that everyone will DI "correctly" all of the time, but this is never true. in reality, even the top level pros will DI well, but some combos can be performed no matter which way you DI, and its up to the person doing the combo to react quick enough to take advantage. theres no such thing as "perfect DI", its merely dependent on what your opponent attacks with.

for example, if i dair a fox at mid %, they will pop up right by my head or so, open for a free hit. now, in most cases i would just knee. if the fox is expecting my knee, he will hold up, DIing so the knee wont kill him or knock him far off the stage. if your opponent gets in that groove of DIing all of your knees up, then insert nairs and uairs where those knees were. he will merely be caught in the combo, popping around until you have an easy knee with more % and better stage position. i often get frustrated with people who get caught in one of my nasty combos, and will then say "man, I di'ed perfectly for you". while that may be partially true, they think that they are reacting incorrectly to what I am doing, but really, im just reacting correctly to what THEY are doing.
G-Reg, this thread needs more nuggets of wisdom like this in the thread, is there more that you can give the falcon scene to enlighten us?

Cort

Apple Head
<3 g-reg

We should make a smash philosophy thread and include all of these ideas and examples.

I think it'd probably be more helpful than any character guide out there.

Top Bottom