• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Yeah, those lv.9 cpus are nubs at it, lol. To be fair though Zelda is one of the easier chars to do it with. Ganon would be really good too if his stupid arm didn't stick out massively.

Also, I added 9 more to that thread :bigthumbu

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Im trying to do it more actually im ok at it i think i can PS about 30-40 % of the SHL thrown at me with sheik even though i heard its easier with her

is there a trick to it? or u just have to get used to the ridiculous timing >_>

and ill check out more vids later <_< boo for school

Magus420

Smash Master
If you crouch while doing it with Sheik it's a bit easier. In fact Sheik's is probably in the top 3 as far as the easiest ones go. You can also do it like that to PS->d-smash or jab air approaches pretty easily. Like if Falco drops through a platform and into a d-air on you while you're underneath it's really easy to just crouch and PS, release shield (holding it when hitting the c-stick down or down+A makes you sidestep), then d-smash (you still get the normal shield stun so you have to wait). There's a bigger window on physical hit PSing too. If my Sheik didn't suck balls I'd try to use it a lot myself.

Magus420

Smash Master
Almost right.

Powershielding a projectile doesn't deplete your shield, has no shieldstun, reflects it, but you have to interrupt your shield normally by jumping, rolling, grabbing, letting it drop, etc.

Powershielding an attack also doesn't deplete your shield, but does have shieldstun (as much as a full shield) while it also makes you slide as if you're medium shielding, except you can interrupt your shield directly into an A button attack without having to drop it first.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I catch every typo, Spammer. It's just that I don't feel like having 200,000 posts yet, so I'll let most of them slide. :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
*is excited by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg06jxNgxj0*

why don't you come play us, chaz
It's time for a teh_spamerer grammar fix! You need to uppercase the "w" in your sentence and you need to end your sentence with a question mark. Additionally, Chaz's name is a proper noun so it must be capitalized. Finally, Inui's fat and lives in an igloo! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cia

das kwl
lolzzz, I'm only kidding.. there's no way in hell I'd do something like that. and peach dittos are only boring when u are watching or playing against sucky, slow peaches :)

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Magus is amazing. Nice powershield at like 2:05. I would have posted that on the vid, but I was peer pressured into simply "lol"ing.

Magus420

Smash Master
I also did at 0:54, 2:36, and maybe somewhere else but it's hard to tell.

2:45 was my favorite combo where he floated under the left platform towards the left edge of the middle platform, and the bomb I threw bounced off the right edge of the left platform and into the water hitting him into the klap-trap :laugh:

<--Pioneered the ricochet bob-omb -> klap-trap combo :cool:

Top Bottom