• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Fawriel

Smash Master
....oh. Uh. Oh.
Looks like linking to posts isn't quite as simple as just changing the number at the end. I'll have a lot of fixing to do.
Thanks for informing me. And good luck with the update!

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Why do you make me feel so inadequate? D=
Sorry I stole your thunder, Faw. XD

That was downright amazing. Though, funnily enough, he seems kinda underpowered.
Thank you! And, well, when I said he wasn't "the fastest of characters", I meant moreso in movement speed. He can attack quite quickly when he wants to. His most laggy attacks are his parries and his forward smash/aerial.

Also, consider that his sword is fairly large in size. He has a reach that could potentially put Marth to shame. -_^

Though he might be quite deadly in the hands of a tricky player.
That is exactly what I was going for. I wanted to create a defensive character with a focus on keeping the opponent off-balanced. Between his tilts (especially forward), down smash, up smash (seriously, knocking the enemy behind you?), down special, neutral special and down aerial, he has a lot of tools at his disposal that will have most opponents going 'WTF?'

For instance, he could effectively down aerial through an enemy in mid-air, land on the ground, and use an up-smash or up-tilt before the enemy even hits the ground.

Also, although he does cover a lot of ground in his aerial game, I wanted to focus more on horizontal KO ability. You can see much of this in his forward smash and forward special.

I'll bite. What's the character from? Are you writing a fantasy novel?
He's one of the major roles in a quite extensive fantasy story that I began writing when I was in high school (roughly 6-7 years ago). So, in a sense, yes. I am writing a fantasy novel, along with several other writing projects.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this guy. For now, I'll give him a placeholder avatar.

*goes update the first post*
Well, give me a bit of time, and I can probably conjure up an image of him in a day or two.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman

Comrade Canada. (Wearing an overcoat, black tight fitting t-shirt and black cargo pants.)

Backstory - A warrior from the northern lands, Comrade was one of the best Joint Task Force II warriors.
Unfortunately, on a mission in the holy land, he became possessed by a spirit that was half angel and half demon, the two forces fight for control, and Comrade himself is driven to combat. With a fire in his eyes, he steps forwards into battle.

Fighting Stats:
Weight: 3/5
Height: 5'11
Strength: 4/5 (always good knock back)
Speed: 3/5
Lag: 4/5 (better than bowser, but barely.)
Jump: standard 2 then B-Up, 3/5

Entry - Drops in, as he braces for impact, his overcoat billows, he lands, and flames shoot to engulf him, while a white energy counters and fends them off. He then arises.

A - Right Arm Backfist
A, A- Left Arm Straight Punc
A, A, A - Right Arm Uppercut
A, A, A, A - Elbow Sandwich. This gives good knock back.
Forward Smash - Slides his gunblade out sideways, if you hold the smash button, he will trigger the weapon.
Down Smash - Punches the ground, causing a small shock wave around him. Shock wave effected by charge.
Up Smash - Head butts his opponent.
Air Smash - Brings his arms to his chest and performs a double elbow, if done twice, he alternates into a backfist.
Air Forward Smash - Leaps into a side-kick
Air Down Smash - Shoots his Knee downwards

Tilt - Crescents the Gunblade from the ground upward to Mid length.
Down Tilt - Slides towards his enemy, knocking out their legs.
Up Tilt - Spins, hitting them with his blade then cape.

B - Charges Chi at his waist, a second B releases it, the charge changes the shape, not the power.
B Over - Pulls out a Guitar and Shoots a large blast towards oppotent, holding B makes the blast stronger
B Down - Places C4 on his opponent, when done from the air, will cause damage upon impact. Regular Smash detonates, does Splash Damage.
B Up - Energy shoots from his back, forming wings, shooting him upwards, then dissipates and vanishes.

Grab - Reaches out, his overcoat flows with him like a wing, and grabs at the solarplexus, pulling them forwards and staring at them.
Grab Hit - Uppercuts their gut.
Forward Throw - Tackles them, sending them forwards.
Down Throw - Kicks their knee while pushing their chest/neck down and assuming a forwards bow, then slams them, sending them up.
Up Throw - Throws them up, then follows them for about ten feet, punching them upwards.
Back Throw - Throws them outwards then reverse steps into a sidekick.

Up Taunt - Comrade closes his eyes and looks up, a light shines upon him and he appears totally at peace with the world.
Side Taunt - Comrade pulls out his guitar and jams it.
Down Taunt - Comrade is momentarily engulfed in flames, but if you look, he appears slightly different, shirtless, and with chains around his ankles and wrist, he has a demonic smile upon him.

Final Smash - Comrade disappears from battle, and shows up in the background, his hand raises upon the stage, and can be used for a platform, then, "AH AH AH! YOU DIDN'T SAY THE MAGIC WORD!" And his finger pops up, and wags at an incredible speed, if it hits you, may god have mercy upon your soul.

Click here for the Dojo version.

Stage - Mountain Base - Starts as a normal section of the rockies, there's a small waterfall, trees that can be destroyed and a rock base, the edge on the right is a walk-off edge. After some time, the waterfall disappears, and a door is revealed, then the rocks begin to fall through the floor, which is revealed to be a grate, it opens before this is complete, and the fighters are placed in a room full of vehicles. Soon, Jets are wheeled into the main area, and the fighters are almost definitely to jump on them, the jets take off, fly around some gorgeous mountian terrain, and place the fighters back on the top of the mountain.

Song - An instrumental version of "The Wonders at Your Feet" Listen

Red Team - His overcoat becomes red, it's sleeves will be rolled up he'll also have sunglasses.
Blue Team - He gets blue hair, and a blue, tattered overcoat and an equally tattered bandanna.
Green Team - His overcoat becomes dark green, his underclothes are brown.
Dark/Evil - He already is dark! Umm..... White hair, darker coat, and the chains from his down taunt become permanent. (Except for with Up taunt.)
Pink - He wears a pink overcoat, and has blond hair and a head band, not a bandanna either, a real geeky head-band. His clothes will all be white, and his tee-shirt will have "Hello Kitty" on it.
Gold - He has a white overcoat with gold linings, a golden cross hanging from his neck, He'll be wearing Khaki coloured pants, and his shirt will be button-up. He'll also have pimpin' round, yellow sunglasses.

Winning Taunt 1 - Shrugs his overcoat off and crosses his arms.
Winning Taunt 2 - Commits Seppuku with his Gunblade, then screams, chains, flame and lack of shirt from down taunt are all present.
Winning Taunt 3 - Floats a bit off of the ground, the overcoat gone, and his face in perfect tranquility.

Items
Mr.Sun - Appears as a smiling sun that hovers just above the ground, cannot be picked up, however, if you hit it enough times it will get angry and move around the stage in a pendulum motion, eventually exploding. (YTMND)

Assist Trophies
Epic Fail Guy (4Chan)
....More Coming Soon!

paralasalud

Smash Ace
Actually, I was more worried about his aerials...
I think the best way to avoid making a character too weak or too strong is to work out in advance what sort of a character it's supposed to be and write down a simple set of statistics, so you don't end up with either Kirby ( advantages=? ) or Captain Falcon ( weaknesses=... recovery is... kinda bad? ).
When writing down the specific moves, it's probably best to only note how weak or how powerful the attack is when it's really supposed to stand out.
Might just be me, though.
oh. well i figured with the way XLR8 is built his aerials wouldn't do much damage. his legs are pretty thin after all. i was hoping it would be balanced out by his pretty okay recovery and his attacks with four arms. i might still more editing though.

Comrade Canada.

you look like the guy in your avatar.
pretty good moveset though. it kind of makes me want to make a moveset for squall.

peeup

Smash Lord
Sora from Kingdom Hearts

Sora

A: Basic attack with Keyblade
AA: Two quick attacks with Keyblade
AAA: Two quick attacks with Keyblade, then stabs with Keyblade

A ^: Swings the Keyblade over his head
A >: A stab with the Keyblade
A v: Spins around once, hitting all enemies around him with the Keyblade

Dash A: Sonic Blade: Sora dives, Keyblade first, forwards

Up Smash: Stabs upward with the Keyblade
Down Smash: Stabs the ground directly in front of him
Forward Smash: Double handed overhead strike

B: Firaga: A powerful blast of fire that goes straight forward, similar to Luigi’s but faster.

B >: Blizzaga: A weak blast of ice that goes straight forward and freezes enemies at high percents

B ^: Super Glide: Gain temporary control of Sora’s movements. (i.e. moving up on control stick would have Sora fly, not jump)

1. B v: Keychain Switch: Switches between these keychains in this order: Kingdom Key(Balanced)
2. Three Wishes(less damage from all attacks, but instantly breaks shields)
3. Spellbinder(Worse normal attacks, but better throws and special attacks)
4. Metal Chocobo(More powerful normal ground attacks, but worse throws and special attacks)
5. Star Seeker(More powerful normal air attacks, but worse throws and special attacks)

Grab: Uses magnaga to draw the target close to him, giving his grab more range than most

Grab-A: While holding the target with one hand, he hits them with the Keyblade

Up throw: Lightly throws the target above Sora, then casts aeraga on himself, sending the enemy flying when he drops back onto Sora, dealing moderate damage with moderate knockback

Down throw: Lightly throws the target above Sora, then casts gravaga on target, sending him straight back to the ground, lying down

Forward throw: Lightly throws target forward, then casts stopga, attacks the hits the target two times, then stop wears off, then Sora hits the target one last time, dealing good damage with bad knockback

Back throw: Lightly throws target behind Sora, then casts Thundaga on him, sending him farther backwards, dealing little damage but good knockback

Nair: Does a simple attack while in the air
Fair: Does a forward stab in the air
U-air: Does an upward stab in the air
Dair: Does a downward stab in the air, very good spiker
Bair: Does a weak backwards kick in the air

Final Smash: Gains Ultima Weapon, and turns into Final Form, which makes all of Sora’s attacks far stronger, and gives him permanent flight until ability ends. Because Ultima Weapon is better than all others, ‘Down B’ is changed from Keychain Switch to Curaga, which recovers some health. Because Sora constantly flies, his ‘Up B’ is changed to Stun Impact, which temporarily stuns all nearby enemies.

Other Notes:
Shield has same animation as Reflega
Sora’s different costumes are…

1. Original KH1 costume
2. KH2 costume
3. Valor costume
4. Wisdom costume
5. Master costume
6. Anti costume

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry I stole your thunder, Faw. XD
You better be, that was one of my favourite thunders! *shakes fist*

I understand the concept behind your moveset now... it's quite interesting. It seems like people are more daring with new concepts when they are dealing with characters they know very well...
Flying Dutchman's is a good example of that, too.

Care to elaborate?

Finished with Leonidas's moveset, Fawriel.
THE kick!
Haha, gold. Alright. I'm adding him.

Hm. There are a few good ideas in that moveset. But this thread is really about characters with no chances at all... Sora doesn't exactly fit in there, although some will claim the opposite. Maybe your moveset would be better kept in his official support thread?

By the way, I hope nobody minds that I take some liberties with the avatars in an attempt to make them fit better. For example, I slightly reduced the amount of colors in CC's avatar to make him look subtly more like a 3D-rendered person, and I took the easy way with the Angry Videogame Nerd by finding an official cartoony drawing of him...
Should I put a little more effort into the images and give them all the same background? Or should I even give them all DIFFERENT backgrounds..?

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Two things:
1. Charging energy "at the waist" sounded really awkward for a moment.
Think of a Kamehameha. :p
2. That Final Smash is either scary or really groovy. There is no middle ground.
You mean for me to change it?

... 3. Pretty nice moveset. Makes me want to rewrite mine to be more badass.
Would it be wrong to include myself twice? :p
Thanks! ^_^

By the way, I hope nobody minds that I take some liberties with the avatars in an attempt to make them fit better. For example, I slightly reduced the amount of colors in CC's avatar to make him look subtly more like a 3D-rendered person, and I took the easy way with the Angry Videogame Nerd by finding an official cartoony drawing of him...
Should I put a little more effort into the images and give them all the same background? Or should I even give them all DIFFERENT backgrounds..?
Either way would be cool, I might be able to help.

:034:

Smash Hero
Fawriel said:
I understand the concept behind your moveset now... it's quite interesting. It seems like people are more daring with new concepts when they are dealing with characters they know very well...
Flying Dutchman's is a good example of that, too.
What's that supposed to mean, eh? XD

[Sora moveset]
Wow. Very in-depth, I like it. The moves were a bit standard in my opinion, though.

[ComradeCanada moveset]
...How can you get a Back Smash? :p

Updates for the FD moveset left:
Better picture
Taunts
Attack pictures
Costumes
Trophy descriptions

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Bill Brasky

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*​

Description:

Grab a drink and make a toast, Bill Brasky has joined the Brawl! He has no right to be here, but he's drunk, and it's Brasky.

Bill Brasky is a big fella, goes about 10'4", 850 pounds. He wears a dun tweed business suit, with a white dress shirt and striped tie. He is almost always drunk, and favors Scotch as his drink of choice. Depending who you talk to, and how drunk they are, he's the best **** salesman in the office, the best **** trader on the floor, a beastman, a son of a *****, or all four at once.

His attacks are those of a drunk boxer, and he makes use of several items which are part of the legend that is William Robert Brasky. He is very slow, and his recovery ability is not good, but his attacks have a long reach and are very powerful if they connect.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Brasky

Pictures:

Stats

Weight: *****
Size: *****
Power: *****
Speed: *
Jump: *

A Attacks

A: Brasky jabs with his right fist.

AA: None

Running A:

"We once had a bachelor party for Brasky. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it!"

Brasky comes to a halt and grabs in front of himself with both hands in a wide, sweeping gesture. If he catches an opponent, he proceeds to open wide and bite them. This attack acts like a grab -> throw and does heavy knockback, but is difficult to connect with.

Tilt > A: Brasky leans and punches with his right fist.

Tilt ^ A: Brasky does an uppercut with his left fist.

Tilt V A: Brasky crouches and throws a punch at his target's shins.

Smash > A:

"He once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was comin' up the road."

Brasky puts his body into a jabbing punch, stepping forward and extending his arm its full length.

Smash ^ A:

"He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident!"

Brasky thrusts a trident above his head with one hand.

Smash V A: Brasky stomps the ground. Opponents which are touching the ground on either side of him take damage, more if they are closer to him.

Aerial Attacks

A:

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lasbury!"

Brasky does a scissor kick, albeit clumsily.

> A: Brasky winds back and throws a right cross.

< A: Brasky leans back and backhands with his left fist.

^ A: Brasky headbutts upward.

V A: Brasky drops into a kneeling position, and strikes with his knee.

Throws

Grab: Brasky grasps his opponent by the throat with one hand, and holds him up in the air.

Running Grab: Brasky winds back as if preparing for a punch and slides forward with both feet planted, bringing his open hand forward rapidly to seize his opponent by the throat. This has a longer range than his standing grab, but is slower.

Grab Attack: Brasky yanks his opponent down and headbutts them right between the eyes.

> Throw:

"Brasky is ranked 18th in the AP College Football Poll."

Brasky dons a football helmet and headbutts his opponent.

< Throw:

"He makes brooms somewhere in Georgia, doesn't he?"

Brasky throws his opponent over his shoulder, then whirls around and clubs them with a quality, handmade broomstick.

^ Throw: Brasky uppercuts his opponent.

V Throw: Brasky drops his opponent to the floor and slams a briefcase down on top of them.

B Attacks

B: Scotch:

"He loves his Scotch!"

Brasky pulls a bottle of Scotch from inside his suit jacket and downs it. For the next ten seconds, he continually belches fire a short distance. He can move and attack while doing this. In addition, the empty bottle can be thrown at enemies.

> B: Steed:

"Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady!"

Brasky summons a white stallion. This functions similarly to Wario's motorcycle, except it is slower and taller.

^ B: Brasky Family Crest:

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong!"

Brasky grasps a live barracuda by the tail and swings it over his head, to slam into the ground in front of him. This is a tether recovery move; when used while falling in range of a ledge, a spacesuit-gloved hand reaches out of the barracuda's mouth and grabs hold of the edge.

V B: Scotch Molotov:

Brasky reaches inside his suit jacket and pulls out a molotov cocktail made from a bottle of Scotch. This functions as a throwable item. If it hits a floor, it will explode into a patch of flame for several seconds. If it hits an opponent, they are knocked back and set on fire, which causes damage to them and anyone they come near. Brasky is immune to his own fire.

Final Smash

The Bill Brasky Buddies

Brasky disappears, and four drunk men in business suits appear and stagger about the stage, telling one of a random selection of wild anecdotes about him. They are not invincible, but will attack anyone who attacks them. After they finish speaking, Brasky reappears and yells out, "I'M BILL BRASKY." They raise their glasses and cry, "To Bill Brasky!" Then he punches them all with one move, sending them flying around the screen and striking anyone they touch for heavy damage.

Entrance

An ice cream truck covered in human skulls, which is on fire, appears on the left side of the screen, traveling upward in an arc. At its apex, the car explodes, and Brasky drops from the wreckage to his starting position.

Taunts

Taunt 1:

"So, I'm in the back of a pickup with Bill Brasky and a live deer! Well, Brasky, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, "I'm Bill Brasky! Say it!" Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth - "Billbrasky!" It wasn't exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer!"

A deer runs from the background into the stage. Brasky grabs it around its midsection and squeezes it in such a way that its exhaling breath sounds like "Buh-bill Brashky." Then he drop kicks it back into the background.

Taunt 2:

"Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky went hunting?"

"I masturbate to the Teletubbies..."

"...Anyway! Brasky decides he's gonna hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. He stalks and kills every one of 'em with a machete. They all begged for their lives, except Fleegle!"

Brasky pulls the head of Fleegle from his briefcase and ponders it, Hamlet-like, for a few seconds.

Taunt 3: Brasky stands and shouts in his deep bass voice, "This game is called on account of Scotch!"

Victory Poses

Victory Pose 1: Brasky is rubbing sleep from his eyes and holding a glass of clear liquid. He yawns and states, "All in all I prefer gin."

Victory Pose 2: Brasky rides one of the Brasky Buddies, who is wearing a saddle, into view.

Victory Pose 3: A coffin is lying in the winner's circle. Suddenly a massive hand holding a glass bursts from the lid, and Brasky booms out "I'm back! Now top me off, you *******s!"

Victory Music

This song.

Kirby Hat

Kirby acquires Brasky's hairdo and square jaw.

Alternate Colors

Default Color: Dun business suit.

Color Change 1: Dark yellow business suit. (Team Yellow color)

Color Change 2: Blood-stained dun business suit. (Team Red color)

Color Change 3: Camouflage-patterned business suit. (Team Green color)

Color Change 4: Navy blue business suit. (Team Blue color)

Color Change 5: Black tuxedo suit.

Crowd Chant

One voice pipes up in the audience. "Hey! Are you guys talkin' about Bill Brasky? I KNOW Bill Brasky!" The rest of the audience roars "TO BILL BRASKY!" Finally, another lone voice chimes in, nearly inaudibly, with "I want to be your good friend!"

Stage

Bar

"Anyways, we go off lookin' for a bar and we can't find one. Finally, Brasky takes me into a vacant lot and says, "Here we are!" Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us!"

"P. J. McGinty's!"

"That's right, that's right! Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it and then burnt the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!""

When the battle begins, the players face off in an empty, grassy field during the day. There are no platforms or walls, but there are no pits either. The edges are walkout. As the fight progresses, workmen walk around in the background and construct a bar around the fighters. The walls and ceiling can be damaged and broken by attacks and by hurling opponents into them, but after several seconds the workmen repair the holes, much like Skyworld. First the workmen raise the back wall, then the two side walls, then the roof, and then they move in a set of three barstools, which are platforms. These platforms are soon replaced by a bar counter, which is also a platform. Once the counter is in place, the day has progressed to night, which can be seen outside the walls and through windows set into the back wall. The lights in the bar turn on. Three drunk men stagger in and sit at the barstools, then talk about Brasky for several seconds. Then the bar gets set on fire. The walls collapse and burning timbers fall from the roof. Anyone who gets hit by burning debris takes massive damage, but it is easy to dodge it. Once the bar has finished burning to the ground, the players find themselves back on the grassy field, in broad daylight. The cycle lasts about two minutes, and repeats until the match is over.

Stage Music

"If you drop a phonograph needle on Brasky's nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' "Pet Sounds"."

A medley of tunes from the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds.

"Brasky named the group Sha-Na-Na! They did not want to be called that..."

Rock and Roll is Here to Stay - Sha-Na-Na

"All... the Yes album covers... are Brasky Family photos."

Clap - Yes

"He did all the make-up on the Planet of the Apes movies."

Theme from the end of Planet of the Apes (Movie)

"They say Gene Roddenberry got the idea for Star Trek from Brasky talkin' in his sleep!"

Combat song from Star Trek (TV Show)

Blackadder

Smash Master
I just noticed my epic entry is not listed on the front page of this!

Fawrieeeeel!
*Shakes fist!*
OBJECTION! I demand that this be changed.

...my entry was epic. :(

nobletoast

Smash Journeyman
Newcomer - Dwight Schrute.

B - Pepper Spray - Self explanitory really. Dwight fires a lethal cannon of firey death from the pepper spray canister he keeps in his desk.
^B - Dwight Pump-up - Dwight peformes his sales ritual of listening to 'Kickstart My Heart' by Motley Crue thus prorpelling him high into the air through his air guitar skills. He rises in a sort of floating motion.
V B - Random Weapon Attack - Like Game and Watch's Judgement. One of Dwights many weapons is selected at random for this attack. Possibilities include the powerfull bo staff, nunchaku, nightstick or M14. However there is the risk of useless weaponry such as a calculator in jelly or a Schrute Buck...which is of no use.
>B - Run ''Really Fast'' - Like Fox's >B but done to the animation of the vintage Dwight Schrute run. However the move itself acts in a manner similar to Marill. Pushing others back while doing damage.

Final Smash - Bear Attack - A unexpected Bear Attack takes place with all other players helpless except Dwight due to his resourcefullness and high knowledge on the subject of Bear Attacks (he hides).

Fawriel

Smash Master
[Bill Brasky]
Oooh, a most cunning way of including Chuck Norris without including Chuck Norris. My respects to you, sir, and Bill into the gallery!
Unfortunately, I couldn't work well with the material you provided and I couldn't find any by myself because I don't actually know what Bill looks like... or is he never actually seen from up close in any sketches?
Well, I hope the avatar I made is good enough.

I just noticed my epic entry is not listed on the front page of this!

Fawrieeeeel!
*Shakes fist!*
OBJECTION! I demand that this be changed.

...my entry was epic. :(
Blackadder, you really boil my onions. D=

Fixed!

[Dwight Schrute]
Another one of the sort, eh? Pretty sweet moveset. A description would have helped, but then again, anyone who can receive American TV channels probably knows this guy. =P

PS: I tried being a little more creative with these new avatars.
If anyone has any wishes for theirs, feel free to throw a rock in my general direction or something to that effect.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I decided to have a go at making a character from scratch, since there aren't many females I made a Female. Introducing......Elza the Pumpkin Witch!! (Yes it's done in paint...but it's all about the idea)

AAA - Swipes broom twice then jabs with pointed end.

A right/Left - Grabs bristle end of broom and sticks the pointed part outwards (you get great distance with this move)

A up - Swipes bristle part of the broom upwards

A down - Smackes bristle side of broom on the ground hard

B neutral - Shoots a random coloured energy ball from her hand, red energy balls cause a burn, yellow ones cause the character to become paralyzed, blue energy balls don't have a special effect but do much more damage. However sometimes a pink energy ball will fly out which heals you foes instead!

B right - Grabs her broom and shoots sharp needles from the bristle side. (simalar to sheiks B neutral move)

B down - She dissapears into the ring below her that she floats over, staying hidden too long will cause her to recieve damage and sometime become dizzy.

B up - She leaps onto her broom and flys upwards into the sky, she can also glide like Meta knight or charizard while using this.

Taunt 1 - Pulls out a black kitten and turns it into a frog.
Taunt 2 - Puts her two hands foward and two energy balls appear, then she laughs.
Taunt 3 - Grabs broom and twists it around in front of her and shouts quickly "You want some of this!?"

Final Smash - She jumps on her broom and creates a purple vortex, any character pulled in will recieve damage, items lieing around are also pulled into the vortex.

Stats:

Weight: *** she is average weight
Size: ** just below average height
Power: **** She is quite strong though
Speed: ** She isn't very fast
Jump: ***** She has a very high jump though

What do you think? is it Front page matirial?

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Should I have a go at drawing her myself for the sake of a better picture, or is the MSPaintness part of the flavor? :p
Not really part of the flavor , you can draw another picture of her if you want, but it would be good if I could still recognise her(at least a bit anyway) afterwards, thanks :)

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
TORI AMOS

Alternate Costumes:

Tori, the gifted Piano player joins the Brawl! What, a Piano is too big for Smash? Maybe. Care to find out?

Tori has been able to play the piano since she was about three. She could play anything from popular music to some of the hardest classical music at a very young age.

You'd think she'd have an easy life? Well, she was kicked out of the conservatory because, well, she didn't like to read. Read music, that is. She felt so comfortable playing by ear, she never really wanted to read.

So, what's next for a prodigy kicked out of a prestigious music school. Give up? No, determination! She began playing at bars when she was 14.

Eventually, she was *****, by a guy with a knife. She couldn't speak about the experience. However, music became her therapy, and she wrote songs like Me And A Gun about her ****, and Silent All These Years, a song about keeping quiet when you want to speak the most, and eventually finding your voice. This among others found themselves into Little Earthquakes.

Tori has released a wide arrange of records then. Her lyrics are always characterized by some weird metaphors, but they are some of the smartest and most emotional lyrics ever.

Tori also had some relationship drama. Among her love interests were Eric Rosse, Trent Reznor and Anthony Kiedis. Eric, her producer and boyfriend for eight years, called it quits because (it is believed) he thought he was involved with Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails). Although she was interested in him, she had not cheated on Eric. She did turn to Trent after that break up only to find Trent screwing Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain's recent widow. She realized she had to find her own fire and so she went to Hawaii in search of it, heard about the goddess Pele, and wrote the album Boys For Pele.

She eventually found love in her sound engineer Mark Hawley.

Tori struggled when she wanted to become a Mother, as it took three failed pregnancies (which scarred her emotionally, see her album From the Choirgirl Hotel) until she gave birth to her daughter Tash Hawley.

What characterizes Tori? DETERMINATION. She was kicked out of a conservatory, so she went to play in bars. She was *****, and while she was very affected, she eventually did overcome it. Eric Rosse, her boyfriend and producer of eight years called it quits, her love interest Trent Reznor was screwing Courtney Love (Kurt Cobain's rather recent widow at that time) so to escape the drama she went to Hawaii and learned about Pele, the volcano Goddess. She miscarried once, twice, no, three times, but with perseverance she eventually had her daughter Tash. Her label wanted to keep her under contract just to mess with her even though they were no longer interested in promoting them, so she outsmarted them by altering her releases and got out of her contract as fast as possible.

She's usually a sweetheart, but she can show a lot of anger when playing. She speaks in a weird way us fans call "Tori-speak" and it can be hard to understand her. A lot of people freak out at her.

Can Tori's determination, keyboards and metaphors help her win in Smash?

A: Slap
A, A: Slap, Slap
A, A, A: Slap, Slap, Knife

Forward tilt: Sword Swing

Tori takes her sword from the cover of Y KANT TORI READ and does a weak swing with it. Not strong, she only used for one photoshoot, so she's not experienced with it.
Down Tilt: Pancake
Tori crouches and does a 2 sided slap with Pancakes in her hands.
Up Tilt: The Ba.ll.oon
Her ba.ll.oon can't stay up in a perfectly windy sky, so she hits you with it, in an arc.

Forward Smash: Harpsichord
As the attack begins, the Harpsichord appears, but she doesn't start playing until after she finishes charging. The many notes of Caught A Lite Sneeze are many small "Smash Attacks" that come out in a quick barrage.
Down Smash: Little Earthquakes
Tori slams the ground with her fists, and creates Little Earthquakes around her.
Up Smash: The Keys
Tori Finally found Rabbit's Keys, and she uses them for a strong, ranged attack.

No Air: Keyboard Swirl
She takes out her keyboard and begans playing the notes of Raspberry Swirl. She rises a bit, but she loses distance, as she spins downwards after rising. The notes that are around her damage.
Forward Air: Apple Green Ice Cream
She uses her Apple Green Ice Cream which hasn't melted in his hands and hits in an arc in front of her.
Back Air: China
She holds a piece of China behind her, which, if sweetspotted, will break and do more damage.
Up Air: Take To The Sky Sword
This attack gives Tori some upward momentum. She takes a sword and stabs upwards with it.
Down Air: Get Off the Cross, We need the Wood
A Cross appears behind Tori, and she gets off it, and it's dropped down.

Running A: (White) Horses
She'll quickly mount, ride for a bit, and dismount a White Horse, which will keep going and going and going until it goes off the edge.

Neutral Special: GIRL
Can be charged. If not, she'll give out a GIRL!! which mildly hurts. Charge it more and more, and you'll do the whole "WITH THEIR NINE INCH NAILS AND LITTLE FASCIST PANTIES TUCKED INTO THE HEART OF EVERY NICE... GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL!! complete with a Bosendorfer appearing for the Piano solo. It takes VERY long to charge. (This is the bridge to Precious Things, one of her best songs ever)
Side Special: Putting The Damage On
Tori puts the damage on... YOU. You'll look pretty, but it'll hurt. She grabs you, turns you into a ghost for a few seconds, as pass through her, then she throws you diagonally in the opposite direction, where you eventually become material.
Down Special: Piece by Piece
Tori breaks into pieces and very quickly reforms. She can move a very short way like this too. It's used to avoid attacks.
Caught a Ride with the Moon
Straight from the song Tear in Your Hand comes this lyric. Tori will hold on to the Moon and she will have a bit of free roam movement in the air. She'll let go after a few seconds, however, the Moon will stay in place and can even be held onto by another character.

Tether/Grab: Big Bird on My Fishing Line
You can hear Tori singing Talula during this. It's for recovery, oh, and if you're hit by the bird, the bird will be released and you'll be grabbed by Tori.
A: Gun Smack
She'll smack you with her gun!

Forward Throw: Why you always go, when the wind blows
You are sent off with the winds... (From God, a song in Under the Pink)
Back Throw: Jackie's Strenght
A powerful throw with all of Jackie's Strenght. She'll put a wedding dress on you, just to send you off. (By the way, Jackie = Jackie Kennedy, the song is Jackie's strenght and it's about Tori wanting to be as strong as Jackie when she's a bride)
Up Throw: Clouds Descending
Clouds appear and you're trapped in them, and thrown upwards with them. Can't DI out of it, and it will surely be followed by a combo by a smart Tori Player.
Down Throw: Upside Down
Tori will turn blue, and she will be turned upside Down with you, after which she throws you upwards (downwards) and returns to normal.

Final Smash: Pretty Good Year
Her Bosendorfer appears, and she plays the part that goes "And Greg he writes letters, and burns his CDs, they say you were something in those formative years..." And Letters and burning CDs will rain from the sky. Thanks Greg! She will continue singing "So hold on to nothing as fast as you can" The stage will then disappear. Characters can stand in her Bosendorfer. The stage will then reappear whe she sings "still, Pretty Good Year" This won't take lots of time. You don't even have to stand on her Bosey as you can survive the stage disappearance by jumping real high (use all your jumps)

Up Taunt:
Tori dances with rats and snakes, from the God video.
Side Taunt:
Tori's Piano appears beside her and she plays the opening notes of Silent All These Years.
Down Taunt:
Tori turns into a tree with red leaves, the leaves sway, and she turns back.

Video list of referenced song highlights:

EVERY Attack Tori has references a song, except for the Katana attack from Y Kant Tori Read, and her Piece By Piece attack.

Anyway:

Raspberry Swirl (Aerial)

Final Smash

Standard B:
Precious Things

God (taunt and throw)

Concertina (throw)

Here. In My Head (aerial)

Caught A Lite Sneeze

White Horses:
Winter
Horses

EDIT:
Re-uploaded the Alternate Costume pic, and wrote some more on her character. Gave more detailed descriptions to some of her attacks.

~Sailor Moon~

Description:

For Love and Justice, a pretty soldier in a sailor suit! Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I’ll punish you!
That’s enough description

Stats:

Size: ****
I guess as tall as zelda

Weight: **
Sailor Moon is light…

Speed: ***
Sailor Moon is sorta average at running speed

Power: Over 9,000
Sailor Moon has a powerful arsenal of magical attacks that can destroy enemies… If you’ve seen the series then you would know that all her attacks are finishing moves. All of her moves can ko at about 25% and up

Fall Speed:
Sailor Moon falls pretty slowly

Attack Speed: Under -5
Yeah, she has to dance around and stuff before she unleashes her attacks.

Attacks:

A: Sailor Moon slaps her opponent
AA: Double slap!
AAA: Sailor Moon Punch!

Forward Tilt: Sailor Moon slaps forward while her hand is glowing pink
Up Tilt: Usagi leans backward and kicks upward
Down Tilt: Sailor Moon points downward and an explosion of sparkles appears in front of her

Forward Smash: Sailor Moon Explosion! Sailor moon presses her arms against her chest and then opens them rapidly creating a giant explosion in front of her. 34% damage

Down Smash: Sailor Moon Spin! Sailor Moon spins around elegantly but rapidly! This move sucks foes into the center of it making it very deadly, sort of like peach’s down smash. 48% damage
Up Smash: Moon Princess Halation! Sailor Moon thrusts the Moon Sceptor into the air and then a shower of crescents fly from it in a small explosion. The Moon Sceptor does more damage and knockback than the explosion.

Forward Aerial: Sailor Moon pushes her hand outward while it gives off an explosion of hearts
Up Aerial: Sailor Moon swipes her hand upwards elegantly while leaving behind a trail of hearts and crescents
Neutral Aerial: Sailor Moon spins around with sparkles around her hands
Back Aerial: Sailor Moon slaps backward
Down Aerial: Sailor Moon kicks downward while her foot glows a silver color. If sweet spotted this move does a tremendous amount of damage and knockback.

Specials:

Neutral Special- Rainbow Moon Heart Ache- Sailor Moon spins around while her Spiral Moon Heart Rod glows spectacularly. After it has finished charging up Sailor Moon strikes a pose and you can carry the charge up. Pressing b again will make Sailor Moon shout “RAINBOW MOON… HEART ACHE!!!” afterwards a gigantic explosion with hearts flying everywhere emanates from the Spiral Moon Heart Rod. 34% from explosion, a lot of knockback

Up Special-Moon Healing Escalation- Sailor Moon creates a circle in front of her with the Moon Stick and jumps into it while saying “Moon Healing Escalation!”. She reappears at a farther distance and a small series of spheres fly out of her exit area to protect her. 5% from spheres

Forward Special- Moon Tiara Action- Sailor Moon grabs her tiara and it turns into a shiny golden disc of energy. She shouts “Moon Tiara Action!” and throws the tiara. If you get hit by it a shower of sparkles hit you and you get a lot of damage but little knockback. 45% damage

Down Special-Moon Gorgeous Meditation- Sailor Moon crouches downward and in the background Pegasus can be seen flying. She shouts out “Moon Gorgeous… MEDITATION!!!” and then she thrusts the Moon Kaleidoscope outwards. The Moon Kaleidoscope then shoots out a gigantic amount of glass shards with energy surrounding it flies outward and hits the foes. This has a lot of startup lag but if you get hit by it you are trapped in the barrage of glass shards and it deals tremendous damage. Also anyone who is trapped in the barrage of glass will scream out "STAGE OUT!!!'. 78% damage.

Other:

Grab: Sailor Moon swipes her hand in front of herself.
Grab Attack: Sailor Moon slaps the foe.
Forward Throw: Sailor Moon throws the opponent into the air and then pushes her palm into them while a crescent spins in it
Down Throw: Throws the opponent into the ground and then kicks them
Back Throw: Sailor Moon tosses the opponent behind her shoulder
Up Throw: throws the opponent into the air

Entrance:

Usagi throws her hand up into the air and says Moon Prism Power Makeup!

Taunts:
Up: Sailor Moon cover her mouth and giggles
Side: Sailor Moon gives a peace sign to the screen
Down: Sailor moon says “I’ll punish you!” and does her pose

~FINAL SMASH: SILVER MOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS~

Sailor Moon takes off her brooch and it turns golden she waves her hand over it and says “Moon Eternal Makeup!!!” afterwards she spins around and wings sprout out from her back while feathers warp around her body giving her a new uniform. She then pulls out her Eternal Tiaru from her hand. In the background the moon appears and shines brightly onto Sailor Moon while she strikes a few poses. She then says “Silver Moon…” and a barrage of feathers burst from the ground and deal damage to everyone. She spins around and thrusts the Eternal Tiaru into the air while saying “CRYSTAL POWER… KISS!!!!” a giant barrage of light flies out from all sides of her Eternal Tiaru and engulfs the entire stage dealing tremendous damage and knockback on everyone most likely ko’ing them. After the attack is over her brooch blinks and her outfit turns into ribbons and unravels back into the brooch. While the ribbons cover her private areas her Super outfit returns and the last of the ribbons ravel back into the brooch.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I gots nothing else to do, so why not?

Warning!
Challenger Approaching!

Newcomer: Gir

Gir from the Invader Zim series has stumbled into Brawl! It appears as though he got lost somehow while traveling through teh intarweb and found himself in Sakurai's hard drive. There, Sakurai decided to add him into the roster! Don't judge a book by it's cover, he's much more stupid than he looks.

Move list

Ground A Moves:

A: Gir Hit's you with his head

Holding down A: Gir continues hitting you with his head very quickly is spastic motions.

Tilt foward A: Swings a piggy at you.

Tilt Up A: Shoots Tuna up in the air out of a jetpack.

Tilt down A: Rolls around around the floor.

Air attacks:

Gir is too stupid to know how to do air attacks, he does however explode of confusion if you try to do one.

Special moves:

B: Gir shoots a sandwich out of his head. You can hold this down for a longer charge and have a more powerful and longer range shot.

Forward B: Gir runs in the direction, left or right arms flailing screaming "I'm running wooooooo!" anyone caught in his path will be knocked out of the way. This lasts as long as you hold down the button, and is stopped when Gir is hit

Up B: Gir grabs a piggy out of his head and jumps on top of it, riding it while it bouncing around. The piggy jump may be used as a 2nd air jump. As soon as you hit someone while bouncing around on the piggy, it explodes.

Down B: Gir changes into his dog "disguise" costume. If he is already in his disguise costume, he changes back. This has known affect at all.

Smashes:

Forward smash: Yells and waves franticly"Hi baby!". This only works on Lucas.

Up Smash: Jumps on your head and sleeps there, if he is there for too long he explodes and sends you off the level.

Down Smash: Does a smash dance. Anyone who knocks into Gir while he does his dance is sent flying with massive damage.

Taunts:
1: Sings the Doom song.
2: Swings arms back and forth saying "Duty, duty, duty, duty..."
3: Drinks some chocolate bubble gum slurpee, almost sucking his face into itself in the process.

Final Smash: Serious Gir

Gir's eyes glow Red and he enters into "serious" mode. At this time Gir can actually look like a threat, with missiles popping out of his head. Don't worry, he doesn't know how to use them and this will ware off in about 1 - 2 seconds.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I've got a couple. One is from my joke topic that got closed. Another is an original character.

Mary Poppins

Mary's Move Set:

Up Special - Mary uses her umbrella to float up. Unlike Peach she only goes up and only does it for a short while unless the player ends the move.

Down Special - Mary slings a random item from her bag of infinite holding. The item varies in size from small to large with small items flying farther and dealing less damage. The items themselves range from snow globes to coat racks.

[Picture Pending]

Side Special - Infectious laughing makes the nearby opponents laugh as well, sending them into the air and allowing them to be open to an atack for a few moments.

http://www.youtube.com/v/c1dkTrNH92Y&rel=1

Standard Special - Mary uses her umbrella to deflect (not reflect) a projectile based attack.

[Picture Pending]

Final Smash - When Mary's special is activated she summons a trio of Chimney sweeps that launch into "Chim Chim Cheree" and dance around her. The dancing deals damage to those who come in contact with it.

Throw - Mary sends out a kite that wraps around her foes. She reels them in where they are put over her knee and then they feel the wrath of a spanking, the likes of which the world has never seen before. She then throws them in the indicated direction.

Shield - Mary quickly leaps into her bag.

Taunt - Mary puts her hand on her hips and mockingly sais "Now lets play nice!"

Weapons - Mary dual weilds her bag and her umbrella.

Winning pose 1 - Mary stabs her umbrella into the ground and nods angrilly at the camera. "I'm sorry, I'm out of sugar for your medicine."

Winning pose 2 - "My work is done here." After saying this she floats off screen with her umbrella.

Winning Pose 3 - Mary crosses her arms and sais. "Hmph! Next time you'll clean your room... and you WON'T get a song."

By Jinky Williams:

Dash-A = Merry Go round Horse.

Alt Costumes:

Dress from the Paint World

Play Clothes from "The Sound of Music."

---

I'll put my orriginal up in a bit.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
All right, I'll dig up my Captain Crunch moveset I posted on IGN a while ago. Ignore the grammatical mistakes, as I never proofread posts on IGN.

First, The boring stuff: A Attacks ->

A -> Right Punch
AA -> Right, then Left Punch
AAA -> Right punch, left punch, Hip Slam (He has big hips)
A Dash -> Body Slam (CC runs, then trips and falls on an opponent, squishing him with his fat, gluttonous body)

Tilts:

F-Tilt -> Hat Slap (CC takes off his hat, whacks the enemy, then puts it back on)
D-Tilt -> Crunch's Crotch Kick (Name speaks for itself...)
U-Tilt -> Crunch Punch (A standard uppercut)

Smashes:

F-Smash -> Map Slap (Crunch pulls out his trusty treasure map and smacks ya with it. Has the spin affect like Mario's cape, but has more damage and knockback since it's a smash)

D-Smash -> Treasure Chest of Doom!!! (Crunch pulls out a treasure chest and drops it to his feet. Massive damage to anyone close enough to be hit by it...sometimes you can open the treasure chest to reveal actual items inside)

U-Smash -> Choco Crunch (CC raises his hand and a piece of giant choco crunch cerial materializes above it. Anyone hit by it is decapitated by it's chocolate goodness...think of mario's f-smash aimed up...and with chocolate instead of a fireball)

Aerials:

Nair -> Basic Sexkick
Bair -> Captain Crunch hits you with a giant spoon!
Fair -> CC pulls out his telescope, and leans forward peering into the lense. Anyone hit by the telescope is hurt, and the telescope is long so it has pretty nice range for an aerial.
Uair -> Same as Fair but aimed up
Dair -> Saim as Uair and Fair but aimed Down

And now...The Specials!!

-> Crunch Pellet Gun
Like all Pirates, CC has a gun. But it's no ordinary gun. That's right, it shoots out Captain Crunch pellets!!! It's also equipped with rapid fire, just press and hold B and watch em go. Low damage, and knockback is a setback, though.

[Down B] -> Crunch Berry
Hold down B to charge up this crunchberry. The longer you hold it down, the stronger and bigger it gets. The colors change from blue to red. Blue being the weakest, red being the strongest, and purple in the middle. Sorry Green =(

[Side B] -> Crunchitize
You've heard this a million times on TV; "Crunch-a-tize my Cap'n!!" But, just what is crunch-a-tizing?? Well, for Brawl, he shoots foes with his lazer eyes transforming them into a bowl of cereal temporarily. They're literally turned into captain crunch!!

-> Toucan Sam
Every pirate has to have a bird. It's the law of piracy! Well, what better bird for a cereal mascot to have, than another cereal mascot?! That's right, for his up special, Toucan Sam, the hero of Froot Loops, swoops down and catches CC and carries him upward for a few seconds. Anyone getting in his way won't get a taste of delicious Froot Loops, but a taste of this toucan's beak!!!!

...And the moment you've all been waiting for...his Final Smash!!!

<Crunch Flood>

What? it's raining...Peanut Butter Crunch? Peanut Butter Crunch pours from the skies, and crashes into any enemies in it's wake. It rains for 40 days and 40 nights! But...that's not all. The good ole' Cap'n's ship appears!! Cap'n jumps into his pirate ship, and, apparetly, you can even ride through the flood of cereal and squish anyone in your way. If you wish to survive the rains of Peanut Butter Crunch, it might be wise to stow-away on this ship...or is it???

Also, comming up: Hercule (DBZ), Recoome (DBZ)

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Malandros Nyclo

Pic courtesy of my friend ardPsiko on a different forum.

Malandros is a character of mine I am proud of. His story is that he's a noble born man whose family also happened to be natural Lycanthropes. He was trained in fencing as a child. He, like Sheik, has two movesets.

As a human Mal wears noble clothes that seem to fit loosely on him.

STATS:
Power: *** Malandros is brutal with his blade
Speed: *** His speed is fairly average as a Human.
Attack Speed: **** His blade is swift and deadly.
Weight: * He's fairly light as well, though...
Traction: *** ...he plants he feet firmly on the ground, but still relaxed.
Size: ** Although his is tall, he's fairly skinny. I'd rate him somewhere near Marth in this category, and I'd give Marth a 2...

As a human, Malandros stands proud. He enters the stage from a silvery portal that opens in the light of a moonbeam that shines from the top of the stage. He steps out, points his blade straight and cracks his neck, ready to battle. While Idle, Mal stands relaxed, his blade low to the ground, but ready to flick up at a moments notice. He bears a focused look as if he is keeping more than just his eyes open, but his other senses as well. His cape catches in the wind, but doesn't flail as the bottom of it is weighted slightly to keep it from doing so. His first jump is of medium height. His second is the same distance up, but after a flip at the top he is a bit floaty before falling somewhat fast.

Attacks(Human):

A: Forward Lunge
AA: Forward Lunge Leg Slash
AAA: Forward Lunge Leg Slash Diagonal upwards slash.

Forward Tilt: Head slash. Powerfull but misses ducking and small characters.
Up Tilt: Whips his sword around above his head
Down Tilt: Kicks his legs out behind him.
Dash A: Mal takes the sheath of his sword and rams it into whoever is in his way.

Forward Smash: Ferocious Lunge. Malandros does a quick vertical slash that can be continued for a total of three hits. [Like Link's FwdSm has two] This brings him forward. This looks like one of Raphael's moves from Soul Caliber 2. While charging Mal closes his eyes and looks as if he's bottling up rage inside of him, his grip on his blade tightens immensely.

Down Smash: Impales his sword in the ground, holds on and swings himself around it, legs out.

Up Smash: Stabs upwards like marth, but then brings the sword down hard behind him.

Forward Aerial: Aerial lunge.
Neutral Aerial: Flip slice. Mal frontflips and slices in a fullcircle with his blade.
Back Aerial: Mal throws his legs behind and spins once.
Down Aerial: Slash below him like Marht, but ends with a strong kick with both legs. Just in case he misses. This kick spikes. This move has a lot of land lag.

Specials:

Up Special: Graceful flight. Mal flies up at a 45 degree angle a short ways, then starts spinningwith his amrs outstretched. The sword deals damage if it's touched. Falling direction can be controlled a bit during the spin.

Over special: Death Strike. Malandros propels himself forward insanely fast. =think foxes reflector= and slashes outward with both his sword and also it's sheath.

Standard Special: Dagger Toss. Malandros takes a dagger from it's sheat at his side and throws it a short ways. If it hits it slows the opponent down as it sticks and is slightly heavy. It magically respawns if he misses or after a short while of slowing down an opponent. [it eventually falls off of them]

Down Special: Malandros sheath's his sword, throws his arms out, tilts his head back and howls loudly. His features change as he turns into a werewolf.

Final Smash: Glory of the Moon. Malandros holds his sword in the air. A Full moon appears behind the stage and a moon beam encircles Malandros. This deals damage to those who touch it. For a short time Mal's blade deals much more damage and knock back, and his Neutral Aerial and ground A moves send out a beam of blue energy the size of his blade.

Taunts:

^ - Mal stands tall as if at attention, and lets out a laugh of amusement. He then cracks his neck.

<> - Malandros points his blade forward and says. "You fight like a child!"

V - Malandros smirks and relaxes his guard completely. His look of constant aletness replaced by one of hubris and confidence.

Victory poses

1 - Malandros sheathes his sword, throws his head back to laugh amusedly and says. "A fine battle. Bravo...*whispering*weaklings.*/whispering*"

2 - Mal places his left hand over his heart, and then raises it high into the sky. He tilts his head up to look into the sky as well and says. "This victory is for the glory, of Luna!"

3 - Malandros is relaxed, smirking a grin that reflects mystery, secrecy, and eroticism. His sword is still drawn, relaxed at his side. He merely chuckles. It's somewhat creepy.
--

As a Werewolf, Mal is still wearing his noble clothes and even his sword. They fit a lot tighter now.

STATS:
Power: **** Mals Ferociousness as well as his increase in muscles account for this.
Speed: **** His speed is also faster
Attack Speed: ** Much slower, but its obvious they pack a punch.
Weight: *** More Mass = Greater Weight
Traction: * He focuses on moving faster, but doesn't exactly turn on a dime.
Size: *** Hes still Slim, but he's significantly more muscular than his human form.

Mal feels just as at home as a werewolf as he does as a man. He stands ready, crouched slightly. His clothing fits much tighter on him, as if they were actually made to fit this form. His blade is sheathed at his side, and he even still uses the weapon for a couple of his attacks, albeit unconventionally. He jumps high, legs much more powerful than his human form, but his second jump is not quite as high. Werewolves aren't exactly meant to fly after all. If the player clicks a small moon icon above Mal's head on the character select screen after the token is set on his icon, he changes to his wolf form, and will start the match that way. He enters the stage similar to his human form, but instead of pointing with his sword he howls and stretches.

Attacks(Werewolf):

A: Claw slap Left
AA: Claw slap Left, Claw slap right
AAA: Claw slap Left, Claw Slap Right, Strong Bite

Forward Tilt: slashes down with both claws.
Up Tilt: Two quick hits above his head. First with left claw, then with right.
Down Tilt: Ankle Biter. [Need I say more?]
Dash A: Mal pounces at his opponents with a weak bite.

Forward Smash: Ferocious Lunge. A Powerful short range Lunge and bite.

Down Smash: Jumps onto his forepaws, turns around, and throws his powerful back legs out in a tremendous kick. He also bits hard with his teeth in case someone was approaching from behind.

Up Smash: Throws his sheathed sword in the air for a decent ranged up smash, then catches it. Has super armor during this attack, but takes damage normally and can't react.

Forward Aerial: Snap of the Jaws.
Neutral Aerial: Flip slice. Mal frontflips and slices in a fullcircle with his Claws.
Back Aerial: Mal throws his legs behind him one at a time.
Down Aerial: Jaw Spiral. Mal Spirals jaws open, head first towards the ground, dealing consecutive hits and damage.

Specials:

Up Special: Head bash. Extremely vertical recovery move with great damage and knockback if contact is made with his head. Has super armor during this move, but still takes damage.

Over special: Spread the gift/ Malandros propels himself forward insanely fast. =think foxes reflector= and pounces his opponent. He pins them to the ground and bites continuously a few times before leaping off and digging his back claws into them.

Standard Special: Fearsome Howl. Malandros howls loudly as if at the moon, stunning those nearby when he does so.

Down Special: Malandros throws his arms out, tilt's his head back and howls loudly. His features change as he turns back into a human. He then unsheaths his blade.

Final Smash: Glory of the Lycanthrope. Malandros throws his paws out and howls. A Large full moon appears behind the stage and it gets darker. Mal is enveloped in a blue moon beam that deals damage to other players as four normal wolves exit from the shadows by his side. These wolves fight until they take 50% damage. a set time passes, or are thrown off of the stage. They are quite powerful. The moon stays out till the wolves are gone.

Taunts:

^ - Mal throws his head back and arms out, letting out a ferocious howl. The return to fighting stance animation at the end of this taunt can be canceled with the shield, much like Pichu's.

<> - Mal's eyes glow red a moment, and a gutteral laugh echoes from his throat.

V - Mal relaxes and stands up, adopting the noble stance of his human form. A deep and scratchy version of his voice says calmly "Rage is my weapon, feel it burn." He then bears his teeth and readies to fight again.

Victory poses

1 - Mal frontflips once, falls to a knee and bows his head.

2 - Malandros howls his victory prayer to the Moon, relaxing once finished and smiles cruelly.

3 - Malandros looks directly at the camera, grinning wide enough to show his sharp teeth. He then speaks in his beastly voice. "Lycanthropy. A gift, not a curse."

---

Mal's series symbol is the head of a wolf, looking at it from the side. Teeth can be seen, and there is a hole where the eye should be.

Assist Trophy - Anya Gyne

Anya was a poor Egyptian slave girl fortunate enough to be half dragon warlock. Now a beautiful, dark skinned, young woman with long black hair, sparkling amethyst eyes, and little to show of her parentage besides a set of wings and sharp nails she is destined to be Malandros's life mate. She enters the stage carrying a violin and spreads her wings wide, flying slowly into the air. She then places the violin to her chin, readies the bow and begins to play a quick ditty. The ditty will last between 3 to 10 seconds, and can stop at any time. She points the bow of her violin at a random participant [Not the summoner though] And very quickly fires a powerful and fast blast of dark energy. There is very little time to react when you don't know for a fact that it will shoot at you, making this AT much more useful in Free For All battles.

--

This is a quick rundown of what happened to Malandros over the course of his life.

Malandros was born into a loving noble family. He had a brother as well as his two parents. His brother was eight when he was born and taught him many things that their father had taught him. Including how to shift willingly into a hybrid and a wolf form at a young age. Their dad was usually very busy managing his affairs with the townfolks as he was a relatively important person., but he still had time to teach Malandros and his father how to fence and protect themselves with a sword. He also showed them how to hone their wolfish instincts for hunting in their woods.d They had a huge mansion with several hundred acres of land, and no one suspected that it was a family of werewolves, and they merely wanted to live in peace.

When Malandros was eight, he and his brother and father had been working hard on building a surprise for their mother, as it was her birthday. They had fashioned an unused room in the mansion into a ballroom as their mother loved singing and dancing. There was a huge party, though it was only the four of them. However, tragedy struck. That evening a mob arrived. The townsfolk had SOMEHOW found out their secret. Mal still doesn't know how to this day. They broke in, hung his father from the rafters, quartered his mother, and skinned his brother alive with a silver knife, all as the poor boy watched from the crack below the door of the closet his mother locked him in at the last minute to protect him. However, because of his wailing, he was discovered. Not wanting to bother with breaking the locked door down, the mob just decided to burn the place down with the boy in it.

Malandros managed to break the door using the extra power of his shifted form, but hurt himself pretty badly. He escaped to the basement where he was able to dive into his family's well that connected to a river outside. He escaped just as the house collapsed.

Malandros was carried unconscious very very far away from home, and when he awoke washed up on a riverbank he now hated humanity with a fiery passion. He traveled and used his innocent childish demeanor to worm his way into caring peoples households and murder them in their sleep. He was quick and concise, something he viewed as merciful compared to what the humans had done to his family.

When Mal became fourteen however, many people around the country were aware of the "Wolf boy." And as this one lady took him in for the night he had been tracked. She was pregnant with a son, the father had left her all alone, and she cared for Mal who unbeknown to her at the time fully intended to kill her.

Then the hunters came and explained the situation to her. Despite now knowing what Malandrros was, she still protected him, denying him ever having been there. Malandros was shocked, and when the men sliced her brutally for lying he took her bleeding and full body into his arms and fled out the back into the woods, eventually losing his pursuers. Despite her injuries she was more concerned for him. Malandros the gave her a choice to run with him as a werewolf. telling her that her injuries would heal and she could be with him at the cost of her humanity.

She accepted, Malandros bit here, and at the full moon he taught her to control the beast. Eventually she gave birth to her son, and Malandros at age 14 became it's adoptive father. Over the next 14 years he traveled with her, no longer murdering and having found several werewolves they made a pack that lived off of the woods.

Ben however had grown strong and rash, trained by Malandros from a young age. He challenged Malandros for rights to be pack alpha, and Malandros lost. The left him alone in shame, and even his mate had no choice because her son made her. It broke her heart. Ben then led the pack to there deaths at the hands of humans, believing he could have made a peace treaty with a nearby town. He was the only survivor, and fled fearing Malandros's retribution and no longer confident in himself. His good intentions having destroyed everything he loved.

Mal then adopted his noble heritage and clothing as he traveled the world a loner. He picked up his murderous habits again, though more subtle now that he was a man. He lives with a heart full of hatred and pain. Can he ever be redeemed again?

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Oooh, a most cunning way of including Chuck Norris without including Chuck Norris. My respects to you, sir, and Bill into the gallery!
Unfortunately, I couldn't work well with the material you provided and I couldn't find any by myself because I don't actually know what Bill looks like... or is he never actually seen from up close in any sketches?
Well, I hope the avatar I made is good enough.
Brasky breastfeeds Chuck Norris. But yeah, his face is never shown, just the back of his enormous head or, in one instance, a hand bursting out of a coffin holding a glass of Scotch.

UberBob

Smash Apprentice

That's right, peter from Family Guy has finally arrived!

Smash Attack (Side, Down, Up )
Fat Guy Throw - Peter picks up his daughter Meg and throws her at his opponents!

Up B Move
Fat Guy Jump - Peter jumps up, except he doesn't get very far because he's fat and heavy.

Side B Move
Noxiuos Fumes - Peter gases in your general direction. Beware, you may get poisoned! [If poisoned your % goes up slowly]

Down B Move
Fat Guy Sit - Peter doesn't really do anything. He just sits down [and possibly goes to sleep].

Final Smash
Fat Guy Belly Flop - Peter jumps on his stomach and shakes up the whole screen, doing major damage on everyone!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well!
Will you look at that, I hit the image limit already in the first post. Looks like it's 22... I thought it was 30-something... hmmm.

So, we already crossed half the line. The maximum capacity is 44 characters, which sounds like a realistic enough estimate of how many characters will be in Brawl, which determines how many will be in the "Smash Boards Brawl" select screen!
Once we get there, blood will flow! Mweeheeheeheee.

On a side note, I'm really not content with the avatars I made this time around. If anyone has suggestions for them, spill it.

Not really part of the flavor , you can draw another picture of her if you want, but it would be good if I could still recognise her(at least a bit anyway) afterwards, thanks :)
I made a sketch for Elza: http://chaos.foxmage.com/pumpkinwitch.jpg
Is it good like that? Tell me while I can still change stuff. ;o

[TORI AMOS]
I feel a disturbance in the force; like a thousand puns cried out... and I didn't get them.
But that's one hell of an effort you made there. I really like the way how all the attacks are references to stuff that woman did... well, at least I assume they are. I really don't know her. XD

[~Sailor Moon~]

Woo boy. This lady puts Ike to shame.
Good stuff there! *pats brutally on the back*

Aww, he's so cute. *strokes his head* Look at how he's trying to kill me!

[Mary Poppins]]
I'm sorry, but we can't have Mary Poppins. Too unfair.

Just kidding. ;o

[Captain Crunch]
Roy's inclusion, followed to its logical conclusion.
Hehe, sweet moveset.

[Malandros Nyclo]
An intriguing concept... but you know that already. :p

http://www.theviewfromhere.net/simmons.jpg
What about him? =P

Yep.

...wait.
Now I forgot to add it. Err. Remind me next time?

omg, this was amazing.

you should see his MUGEN version. it's amazing.
I agree to both statements to varying degrees.

Not bad, but one thing. Cap'n Crunch isn't a pirate. Just look at his uniform. He's clearly an officer in the British naval fleet, circa 1700's.
Somehow, this post amazes me.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Hmm, well, I like the pic you chose for Mary's Avatar a lot.

But as for Mal, I can't help but feel he's offcenter a teensy bit, but thats just a bit.

Alternately, Maybe, if My pic isn't to big, you can shift the human head to the left and up a bit, and then divide the avatar with a line like this "/" and put the wolf head in the bottom right? Just s asuggestion that's not neccesary.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or something, because you didn't have to make it. =p So giving criticism, even constructive sounds like complaining to me.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, that's actually one I was pretty content with... I deliberately shifted him to the side a bit for dramatic effect. Unfortunately, I think he's a handful of pixels too far on the right, now that I look at it. *scowls*
I changed it now.

I didn't do the split-image thing because the two images are of completely different styles... it would look awkward, especially after reducing the size.

Ovan XIII

Smash Rookie
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Fawriel made this thread for people to post characters they really would love to see in Brawl, but won't be in. Not stupid characters like that living planet. Also the movesets should actually work and be cool, not ******** moveset crap like the planet explodes. Just trying to put in my two cents. Anyway, love the thread and BUMP.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
WARNING: CHALLENGER APPRACHING!
Light (Kira)

A very unexpected twist to brawl. The ultimate killing character.

standard moves:

A: a standard punch. little damage/knockback

f tilt: a kick straight forward. little damage/knockback
u tilt: handstands and kicks the air. little damgae but good knockback
d tilt: crouches and kicks in front. little damage but trips opponent

n air: spinning kick. little damage but knocks opponent straight forward
f air: slams elbow forward. moderate damage and moderate knockback
u air: a drill kick upwards. little damgae/knockback but rapid hits
d air: kicks both feet down. little damage but powerful meteor effect
b air: slams elbow backward. moderate damge but little knockback

f smash: a strong punch forward. moderate damage and knockback
u smash: a strong uppercut. moderate damage and great upwards knockback
d smash: a strong sweeping kick. moderate damage and trips opponents.

grabs:

attack: a weak punch to the face

f throw: kicks opponent forward
u throw: tosses opponent upwards
d throw: crushes opponents head under foot
b throw: tosses opponent backwards

Special moves:

standard B: writes a name in his book. nearest opponent dies from heart attack
forward B: writes a name in his book. a truck drives across screen and kills farthest opponent
Up B: writes a name in his book. a plane falls from the sky and kills the opponent at the highest altitude.
down B: writes a name in his book. a vocanic eruption occurs below lowest altitude opponent and kills him.

Final smash: writes several names in his book. all above special moves occur and kill every opponent.

Overall stats:

power: *
range: **
jump: ***
speed: ***
agility: ***
endurance: **
ability to kill people: *************************************************************

Top Bottom