• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Ovan XIII

Smash Rookie
Challenger Approaching is cliche!
NEW OPPONENT: DEAN

It is Dean from Wild ARMS 5 for the PS2.
He is fairly balanced in stats, but with more speed than power. He has low strength but high knockback though, so he plays a little differently. He wields two rapid fire revolver-like guns with blades extending downward from their handle. Sorry if the information ahead sounds stupid, but I kinda just got the game, so I don't know that much about Dean...

Attacks:
A-A slash from one of Dean's Gun sword things
A, A- Right slash, left slash
A, A, A- Right Slash, left slash, 2 hand uppercut

Ftilt- Dean spins his gun around doing multiple slashes, like Peach's ftilt with a beamsword in melee
utilt- Dean does two quick upward slashes with his guns
dtilt- Dean leg sweeps the enemy, knocking them down

Fsmash- Dean slashes horizontally thrice in quick succesion
Dsmash- Dean slashes his guns like G&W's Dsmash
Usmash- Dean fires upward but somehow every time he does this move, the bullet bursts to shreds about a foot away from the gun, causing an explosive attack with a small hitbox

Dash Attack- Dean leaps forward and very quickly does a cross slash with his guns then clocks the enemy in the jaw with his knee

Nair- Dean curls up and spins with the blades pointed downward, has a similar look to Lloyd's Tempest move in Tales of Symphonia
Fair- Kind of like Link's Fair in Melee, but with two blades
Bair- Dean does an elbow smash behind him
Dair- Dean fires both guns downward (i will explain how his bullets work later)

B- Dean fires his guns. He fires at about the same speed Falco does, but with the damage of Fox's blaster. The shots are fired in bursts and move extremely fast however
->B- Dean fires an explosive bullet. This bullet is slower than the normal bullet, but larger and explodes on contact. Dean suffers plenty of lag from this attack
/\B- Dean drops a grenade which explodes under his feet and propels him far upward.
\/B- Dean slides across the ground in a kick with a golden aura around his foot (it's hard to explain, it is in the game). It works similarly to the falcon kick, but lower to the ground and with less range. If it is done in the air, Dean goes strait down with the kick.

Final Smash- Dean hops on his monocycle. He can ride it around the stage, jump (with boosters), and shoot. Touching an enemy with the monocycle does damage. The monocycle moves very fast, so it is fairly easy to run off the edge. Dean's B, \/B, and/\B can still be performed on the monocycle. It lasts about as long as foxes Final Smash

Fawriel

Smash Master
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Fawriel made this thread for people to post characters they really would love to see in Brawl, but won't be in. Not stupid characters like that living planet. Also the movesets should actually work and be cool, not ******** moveset crap like the planet explodes. Just trying to put in my two cents. Anyway, love the thread and BUMP.
Good to hear that you like the thread. ^^
You're not wrong, it really is about characters you'd really like in the game. But I also don't want people to feel like they have to work hard to even be allowed to post here or anything... if you feel like just writing some fun movesetty stuff, that's fine, too. Now, which movesets are going to stay in the final collection until the deadline, is a whole different question!
The deadline is the Japanese release of Brawl, at which point I'm gonna find a screenshot of the actual select screen and then start creating images for all the winners so they are all actually in a similar style... unless someone doesn't want that done to his character, of course.

Too bad that my own rules forbid me to add Gardevoir. *snaps finger*

Should I slightly shift the focus of the thread to be more about characters who just didn't make the cut? I kind of wanted to avoid being flooded by the really popular ones... although on the other hand, that would probably make the most people happy in the end.
On the other hand, pretty much anyone can create a fake character select screen with all the popular characters...

What do you guys think?

( Someone go ahead and post so I don't have to double-post for my Furret moveset! XD )

IT's fine now Faw, thanks. Sorry if I sounded like I was complaining. You're doing a great job. I look forward to seeing what happens after it's all filled up.
Hey, I was asking for criticism, alright. :p

Aaaah, what an interesting choice. I've really got to watch that anime...
I'm just going to pretend that all those "kill" moves are just really, really powerful. =P

Now that's some pretty cool stuff...
It's interesting. We have a couple of swordsmen now, but I'm not getting bored by them at all, while everyone is usually like "oh no not more swordsmen". But when I imagine some of the movesets here in action, they all seem so different and colorful, it's not boring at all.
Some people just lack imagination, I guess.

*goes add the new avatars*

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
Good to hear that you like the thread. ^^
You're not wrong, it really is about characters you'd really like in the game. But I also don't want people to feel like they have to work hard to even be allowed to post here or anything... if you feel like just writing some fun movesetty stuff, that's fine, too. Now, which movesets are going to stay in the final collection until the deadline, is a whole different question!
The deadline is the Japanese release of Brawl, at which point I'm gonna find a screenshot of the actual select screen and then start creating images for all the winners so they are all actually in a similar style... unless someone doesn't want that done to his character, of course.

Too bad that my own rules forbid me to add Gardevoir. *snaps finger*

Should I slightly shift the focus of the thread to be more about characters who just didn't make the cut? I kind of wanted to avoid being flooded by the really popular ones... although on the other hand, that would probably make the most people happy in the end.
On the other hand, pretty much anyone can create a fake character select screen with all the popular characters...

What do you guys think?

( Someone go ahead and post so I don't have to double-post for my Furret moveset! XD )

Hey, I was asking for criticism, alright. :p

Aaaah, what an interesting choice. I've really got to watch that anime...
I'm just going to pretend that all those "kill" moves are just really, really powerful. =P

Now that's some pretty cool stuff...
It's interesting. We have a couple of swordsmen now, but I'm not getting bored by them at all, while everyone is usually like "oh no not more swordsmen". But when I imagine some of the movesets here in action, they all seem so different and colorful, it's not boring at all.
Some people just lack imagination, I guess.

*goes add the new avatars*
the kill moves, or more rather the whole character was more of a joke than anything. this is a great thread though

RWB

Smash Ace
Ronja Rövardotter( Ronia the Robbers daughter )

Ronja is an 11 year old child of nature, and the daughter of a Robber chief. She's not afraid of anything. She's knowledgeable about the Mattis forest, where she lives. I'll update this description later.

Stats:

Size: *
She is a bit shorter than young Link was, and much thinner.

Weight: *

Ronja is a slim 11-year old girl, what do you expect?

Speed: *****

Ronja is crazy fast in both running(although not sonic fast), and move execution, with abnormally little lag.

Power: **

Ronja is rather weak, since she's so small. She has a couple of good kill moves though.

Range: ***
While she is small, she reaches quite a bit around her. Some of her moves has great range.

Fall Speed: ***
Ronja falls quick for someone so small.

Jumps:
First jump is short and very quick, and the second one covers great distance. She's a good jumper.

A moves:
A, A, A: Slaps the enemy with her right hand, then her left, and then she does a low sweep kick. The two first hits work like usual weak attacks and do low damage. the final low sweep always trips foes though, and does a little more damage. No real knockback here.

Dash A: Rolls at high speed for a small distance. Decent knockback, Decent damage.
Tilts:
Forward: Quick side kick. decent knockback, lowish damage.
Up: Does a quick backflip. not that powerful, but a great combo move. lowish damage
Down: medium speed. Kicks at shin height. propably her worst tilt, even if it is the strongest. decent damage.

Smashes:
Forward: Punches with her right hand while lunging forward. Very quick(for a smash), damage is good, and knockback is great. Also has a lot of range. Her main KO-move, definitely.
Up: Picks forth a ski and sweeps in an arc above her head. Decent knockback, decent damage. Range is good, and it's a quick attack for being a smash.
Down: Split Kick. Likely the worst smash. Rather laggy, Not really any good knockback, damage is low, range is bad. However, if the opponent is in the air, they will be sent at a low trajectory, so it might be a decent edgeguard.

Aerials:
Neutral: Somersault(Kinda like pikachu, but just one). really quick, normal knockback, low damage.
Up: Does a flip kick, hitting with one foot after each other, making it a double hit. first hit is weak and comboes into the second. Good knockback upwards, and pretty good damage.
Forward: Uses the ski again. this move is very similar to Marths fair, but quicker and weaker. the range is also shorter, since Ronja is small. damage is good
Down: Strikes downward with a ski staff. strong Meteor, but damage lacks.
Back: Does a Turning kick. strong knockback, but damage lacks

Grabs:

Ronja grabs with both hands. Damage is done by kicking.

Forward Throw: Rolls and throws enemy forward. Pretty strong for a throw. could be used as a KO move at higher %.

Up Throw: She throws you into the air, and shoots you with her bow. Damage is good, but combo ability isn't good.

Back Throw: Throws you over her head. Pretty strong for a throw. could be used as a KO move at higher %.

Down Throw: Ronja throws herself to the ground, taking the enemy along. Enemy bounces up again. Comboability is great.

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Robber Shot
She shoots you with her bow. unlike Pit, she cannot hold it, but she shoots 3 arrows. damage is decent for each arrow.

Forward: She pounces forward and grabs. She can throw the enemy in any direction but you gotta be quick with the input because she throws as soon as she can. It can be used in midair.

Down: Creature call.
Ronja shouts, and a creature comes falling/flying down down from the sky. Quicker than it sounds. speed is about equal with peach turnip.
Creatures:
Grey Dwarf
Uncommon. Good knockback and damage. throw them around.
Rumphob
Uncommon. These are kinda like mr Saturn. They suck. throw them around.
Dusktroll
The most common one. They are decent in damage. throw them around.
Harpy
Very rare. this creature attacks at its own as it enters the screen. It does good damage and can grab and combo on its own. It's very fast.

Up: Super Sault.
She spins rapidly as she gains a lot of height. This move does not combo into itself like samus screw attack.

Final Smash: Robber Rampage!
Birk, Ronja best friend and love interest appears on screen with two horses and shouts out "Far åt pipsvängen!"
He gives her the reins to one of the horses.
Ronja rides around the stage on her horse "The Rascal" She is computer controlled during the move, and can not be beaten. Birk does the same. They move very fast, and chases enemies actively. Very Powerful FS.

Taunts:
-Ronja shouts "Far åt pipsvängen!" angrily.
-Ronja screeches happily. (Based on her so called Springschreech.)
-Ronja laughs heartily.

Victory poses:
-Runs around a while screeching happily.
-Leans back with her arms crossed and laughs.
-Gives two thumbs up.

song: You can listen to it here, even if you aren't a member.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/85f26656-462d-45c0-b136-fcec6195f4ed/Ronja

Stage: Matt's Fort.

I'll update this soon.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
The Joker - Viewtiful Joe

This character is a mini-boss from Viewtiful Joe, whom you fight every level. He has a sword, guns, and several other bizarre abilities which he brings to Brawl! Alas, I can
not find a picture, so if someone else could, I'd appreciate it. So without further ado...

This imposing robot wears a black cape and hat that hides most of his appearance, which is the classic 'dashing' dress attire. His hat has a dollar sign on it, and he stands in a slightly laid-back but ready to fight pose.

STATS:
Power: 2 Weak character
Speed: 4 Meant to be played fast.
Weight: 2 Very light, not hard to knock back at all, good jump.
Traction: 4 Quite good, has a good grip on the ground
Size: 5 This imposing character is unusually tall (Probably slightly taller than Bowser) and has fairly good range.

The Joker has a fairly quick walk towards the character, and a dash much like Falcon's, in that it's fast and scary. His jump retains his momentum, but it's hard to switch direction and DI where he goes while in the air. His jumps are very high as well, although not absurd like Yoshi/Ness. More like Luigi in that respect, but with traction.

GROUND MOVES

A,A (Standard Combo): Regular Punch, followed by a small sword sweep, low damage, low knockback. Sword Sweep has low range.

Forward tilt: Twisting Sword. He spins slightly, twisting his sword to go around him and hit the enemy. Slight Delay on attack, decently strong.

Down tilt: He goes with a low sweep kick which has fairly good range, and can be continued, although only three times before he stops. If he stops, it takes him a second before he can move again.

Up tilt: Coin Flick. He flicks his coin into the air which has incredibly low knockback and damage to the point where they stay in that spot. It takes a minute to get out of this, meaning it's quite slow if it misses.

Forward Smash: He draws his rapier, and the charge is holding it at the ready. When he's done, he shoves the rapier forward for incredible range, one of the longest ranged attacks in the game, and if they hit at the exactly right spot, directly through the point to the hilt, it's a meteor Smash. It's not very fast however.

Down Smash: He swiftly pulls out two guns, and shoots the ground immediately next to him on either side. It is a mediocre Smash attack.

Up Smash: He flicks his coin into the air which has incredibly low knockback and damage to the point where they stay in that spot. After a second he reaches up to grab thee coin, which will also hit anyone and send them flying quite far.

Dash Attack: He draws his sword from his dash, swinging precisely. It has two parts, which can be used for mindgames. He starts to draw his sword while running, but stops suddenly, bringing his hilt out enough to hit, and then swings. If the hilt hits, they're stunned in that spot and the second attack causes hit-stun, while if only the second attack hits it is similar to Marth/Roy's Dash Attack.

AIR MOVES [NOTE] If the twister lands it continues, damage and all, but it does not end in that attack. Also, aerial moves : Mindgames.

Neutral Aerial: Twister Center. He spins about in a pink tornado, which does damage if they actually touch it, but has no range. At the end of the Tornado his sword slashed the area around him, but this also lacks range. Very fast attack.

Up Aerial: Twister Up. This is his tornado attack yet again, however he does not slash at all while using it, and for a second he halts his progress in midair entirely, which could be used for Mindgames.

Forward Aerial: Twister Cross. He takes his twister shape for half a second before slashing in front of him twice, once horizontal and once vertical.

Back Aerial: Twister Stab. He takes his twister form, and then stabs through his cape. The exact location on where he stabs behind them is dependent on where the player has his control stick.

Down Aerial: Twister Point. He uses his normal twister yet again, except the bottom is slightly elongated, and does more damage.

GRABS

He reaches forward with one arm and grabs them. He can use his knee for his grab attack.

Forward Throw: He takes his rapier, and with a flourish, shoves it down their throats, doing his best damage in one attack (25%), before flicking them away. Very little knockback.

Up Throw: He takes his gun out, and puts it to their jaw, before shooting them straight up.

Back Throw: He lets go, and appears to spin-warp behind them, doing a slash across the back, sending them a decent distance away. Good for comboing with someone else, because it gets you out of the way quickly.

Down Throw: He throws you under him, and then uses his pink-spin to do damage.

SPECIAL MOVES

Neutral Special: He pulls out both handguns and spins them, sending bullets up, down, left and right. In midair it goes in the four diagonals. He takes a minute to spin his guns without firing first. If they hit him with a close range attack he stops it with one gun and shoots them with the other. If it's a projectile it just stops him. He also floats in the air while he does this, completely immobile.

Side Special: He starts spinning in his tornado for about a minute, before slashing. While he's using his tornado he's fairly invincible, projectiles are reflected and regular attacks are countered, but it moves very slowly, in direct opposition to his normal style. They can get caught in the tornado for fairly good damage, but it has a slow start up. The final slash is about average.

Up Special: Spin-Warp. He does a spin-dance in mid-air for a second that does nothing to anyone near it, and then warps him to a ledge or person that is relatively close by. If there's no one, he just falls and dies. If there is someone-something, he attacks whatever's closest, appearing infront of them, pausing, and then slashing.

Down Special: He pulls out a token, and throws it. Wherever it lands, a slot machine will land on it at the speed Rock-Kirby would, doing good damage. Very predictable attack, and it actually needs to hit the ground to work, but the token can hit people for small damage as well. He cannot be hurt by his slot machine. The Slot Machine stays like an enemy would, until it takes enough damage to be destroyed.

Taunts:

1. He throws his head back and laughs.
2. He does a fancy gun trick, chuckling.
3. He takes a bow for a minute.

Entrance: A pink tornado appears up from the ground, eventually dissipating to reveal the joker, who then goes into his stance.

FINAL SMASH: Slot Monstrosity!

He pulls out his token, and summons a slot machine. He then picks it up, and uses it as he would a machine gun, but it fires out tokens at high speed. Also, anyone that touches him while he carries it is electrocuted. He can move with it, and jump with it, and the tokens have a good range before they hit the ground. Once they hit the ground they disappear.

Alt. Costumes:

Gold Joker: This Joker wears a gold cape and hat, and has normal coloured skin. Also, the colour of his tornado is Yellow
Inverse Joker: This Joker wears a white cape and hat with a black undershirt. The skin colours are inversed as well. The colour of his tornado is also Pink.
Cameo Joker: This Joker wears all cameo, and has cameo pain on his face, and everywhere. His eyes are green. This is the green team costume. The colour of his tornado in this costume is viridian.
'Captain' Joker: This Joker follows Captain Blue's colour scheme, with a flat blue cape and undershirt, green eyes, and blue hat. This is also his blue team costume.
'Viewtiful' Joker: This Joker follows Joe's colour scheme, Red with a Pink Cape, and yellow eyes. In this form his tornado remains the same. This is his red team costume.
'Alastor' Joker: This Joker follows Alastor's Purplish colour scheme, with a dark, nearly-black purple cape and purple undershirt, as well as red eyes and white 'skin'.

RWB

Smash Ace
What can I say... some little girls kicks major ***.

Pippi Longstocking.

Face pic:

Full-body shots:

Stats:

Size: **
She's taller than Ronia, a little taller than Young Link was.

Weight: *

Pippi is a 9-year old girl, what do you expect?

Speed: ***

She isn't crazy fast. Her moves are pretty quick, but she runs backwards, so her running speed lacks.

Power: *****(*)

Strongest girl in the world... Self-explainatory. Watch out. Seriously.

Range: *
Unlike Ronia, Pippi doesn't reach out as far. In fact, most of her moves are done close to her body.

Fall Speed: **
Pippi is a little floaty.

Jumps:
Both jumps have decent height. BUT, Pippi can glide. See Moveset to see how.

Moves:

Pippi can hardly combo. She has to much knockback on just about anything. There are few A moves of hers that doesn't KO at less than... 80%.

A moves:

A: Pippi pokes ahead gently. In terms of knockback and damage, think of it as a stronger weak attack from Ganondorf.

Dash A: Pippi cartwheels. Covers some distance. Knockback is quite good, as is damage.
Tilts:
Forward: Pippy flicks her wrist in front of her. This has great knockback and does a good amount of damage.
Up: Pippi seemingly waves joyfully to the audience. This has great knockback upwards and does a good amount of damage. XD
Down: She slides across the ground for a short distance, shouting "Tjolahopp!" Sends enemy upwards.

Smashes:
Forward: Pushes forward with both hands jokingly. This move is a KO-move.... as all her smashes is.
Up: Claps her hands above har head happily. Another powerful KO-move.
Down: Does a pirhouette. Another powerful KO-move.

Aerials:
Neutral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbVCRGZpHtw&eurl=http://fireemblem.egetforum.se/viewtopic.php?p=85750
at 0:27. The actual move is quicker than that sequence by far. Knockback is really good, as is damage.
Up: Flips upside down. Not in the way C.Falcon does, but rather, entirely vertically(thus, smaller hitbox) Good knockback, but sends enemy straight upwards.
Forward: Claps her hands in front of her. Good knockback, sends enemy upwards.
Down: Pippi spins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbVCRGZpHtw&eurl=http://fireemblem.egetforum.se/viewtopic.php?p=85750
at 0:35...
Drill move. one of few combo moves. Damage is really nice.

Grabs:

Her hold shown at 1:50...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tia6CRG-qc&feature=related

Grab range is horrible(Coupled with her mediocre running speed, it will be hard for her to grab, but watch below to see why I made it so hard.). Damage is done by her lightly patting you on the cheek(XD).

Forward Throw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tia6CRG-qc&feature=related
at 2:06.
Major distance, just like all Pippis throws. Can kill at rather low %.

Up Throw: http://www.blairmag.com/blair3/pippi/fight.mov
Major distance, just like all Pippis throws. Can kill at rather low %.

Back Throw: Does kinda like Mario, but spins faster and throws you a great distance. This move is MEAN. One of pippis stronger killer moves.

Down Throw: Drops enemy onto the floor. Minor damage and the enemy actually recover before her. Sorry, but I can't really see Pippi throwing something living into the ground... Keep away from using this throw(unless you grab an ally in in Team battles.)

B-Moves:
Neutral B: Pancake
Pippi picks forth a pancake in a pan. This can be thrown in any direction, and has decent damage output but lousy knockback (O_o) It can be charged, although the charge doesn't affect knockback or damage, when smoke rises from the pan, Pippi can throw it upwards, and if you eat it before it lands, you recover 10%. Good for team battles in particular. ;)

Forward: Dancing Time!

Basically a faster form of movement than running. Pippy just kinda skips along. Pippi can not grab while doing this, but enemies she run into are sent flying a small distance. Can be jump canceled.

Down: Northern wind.
Pippi sucks in air and then blows. This results in a strong air current. This is chargeable. It is quite strong even when not charged. it pushes enemies back, but does no damage. It is kinda reminiscient of whispy woods, but far stronger. This is actually a dangerous move.

Up: Faith makes me fly!( Not faith in God, nitwits. :p )
Pippi does a little twirl(like peachs mid-air jump) and hops onto a broom. Thus she enters glide mode. :p

Final Smash: Pirate Princess Pilotta of Kurrekurredutt!

A ship sails up next to the stage. First it fires some deadly arrays of cannonballs, then they stop shooting, and loads of Kurrekurredutt natives flood the stage along with a number of pirates. The natives can be knocked away, but the pirates can't. Watch out for the Pirate captain! He moves slowly but delivers what is pretty sure to be a KO if you have more than 30% damage. The other Pirates deals powerful hits, while the natives mostly gang up on you to do damage.

Taunts:
1: Mr Nilsson jumps onto her shoulder and waves his fist.
2: Pippi handstands. You can actually run around like this. There's a little more lag before attacks when she uses this, but the speed is equal to her running speed.
3: Pippi throw a gold coin into the air and catches it on the way down.

Victory poses:
1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbVCRGZpHtw&e -0:54-0:58
2: She is holding her horse above her head and then she smiles a big smile.
3: Grabs closest standing opponent and dances for a while.

song: What shall I do today?
http://www.esnips.com/doc/d45def77-f4bb-4511-8828-bff5256be3f2/Pippi

stage:

Villa Villakulla.

Update coming.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sorry for the late update... haven't been feeling up to it for a while now. I updated now.
30 characters... getting there.

the kill moves, or more rather the whole character was more of a joke than anything. this is a great thread though
Hey, it's frikkin Light. I ain't complaining. =P

The Joker
Could you describe this guy? I've actually watched a speedrun of the game trying to find out who he is, but, ironically enough the speedrun was SO fast I couldn't quite catch it. Heh.

Ronja Rövardotter
Very cool moveset, especially considering who you made it for... good job.

[King Ganonidas Boss]
[Pippi Longstocking]
Okay, thread's over. The two most badass characters possible just joined. We don't need any more.

Just kidding. =P

Can someone please do one for party boy/Steve-O? I would but I'm a lazy fat white guy.
I've always wondered, are you the Numa Dude or just a Numa Dude?

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I've always wondered, are you the Numa Dude or just a Numa Dude?
I am Gary Brolsma's (the numa numa guy) biggest fan and as such have made my name everywhere on the internet numa dude in his honor. I'm considering getting a tatoo with his face on it but my dad would probably kick my *** and I like my *** not kicked.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Edit: I moved the Salesman's moveset down because of problems I was having before, but just to make it less confusing, I'm removing the moveset from this post. The real post is two posts below.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
You guys forgot one of the most feared jobs in history...

The SALESMAN!

Can't you just see the moveset potential already?

Sorry, but I'm lazy, so I'll just post B Moves for now...

B- Briefcase Bash- The Salesman takes his briefcase and starts swinging it around, then hits the unfortunate victim with it. Acts like falcon punch.

B Up- Rise to the Top- The Salesman rises up rapidly, taking anyone whom he touches and, after pushing them below him, gives them a powerful kick.

B Sideways- The Power of the Pen- The Salesman throws his pen, which acts like Link's boomerange but is weaker and has less range. However, instead of going back when it hits an enemy, it just pushes them backward until the move's maximum range is reached.

B Down- Telemarketer!- The Salesman takes out a phone and calls a random character, causing 20% damage that is unblockable. However, to avoid spamming, the character is automatically placed on the Do Not Call list for 15 seconds after the attack is made.

Final Smash- Just Sign Here!- The Salesman convinces everyone to sign his forms (with many, many small-print footnotes). This heals him and damages everyone else with the amount of damage he originally had.
YES! just YES! this is great

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Backstory:

Throughout history, there have been record of great economical and political catastrophes. The decline of the Persian Empire. The Great Depression. The Fall of Communism. Although there are many theories about why these terrible events occured, one explanation keeps popping up...

The various countries simply were swindled by a mastermind.

But who would have the charisma to charm the government, the bargaining skills to make a terrible deal seem fantastic, and the running skills to get away before the people realized they'd been swindled? Only one man...

The Salesman.

But why would the Salesman even put in the time and effort for these schemes?

The reason is far more sinister than his smiling face would have you believe. The Salesman, a fine businessman, realized that having competitors will only push prices lower, taking away either valuable money or potential costumers. Therefore, he secretely concocted a scheme to take over his competitors, and eventually the whole market. With all the resources on the earth at his beck and call, he will become powerful enough to start advertising everywhere without intervention! Soon, the people of the world would become nothing more than his slaves...

No one stands in the way to achieving his goal; or so he thinks.

The Moveset:

A Moves:

A- Attacks with a miniature television by grabbing onto the electrical cord and swinging it like a medieval flail (Note: The television is on, and spewing out ads). He first swings it upward, then down. This is a fairly slow move, and it electrifies the opponent. -4%, then 3%

Dash A- Takes out a ballpoint pen and #2 pencil and spins them around ala Mewtwo's dash with an item. Characters hit, in a nice visual touch, have pen ink and pencil marks on them for a couple seconds afterwords. -2%, about 4 times

Up Tilt- Takes out a pamphlet and strikes in the air with it. -6%

Down Tilt- While crouching, takes out a phone book and hits the enemy with it. -9%

Side Tilt- Stabs forward with a rolled-up promotional poster! -8%

Air Moves:

Neutral Air- Takes two gift cards and spins around ala Ness. -6%

Forward Air- *Coming Soon*

Back Air- *Coming Soon*

Down Air- *Coming Soon*

Up Air- *Coming Soon*

Smash Moves:

Forward Smash- The Salesman gives the enemy a vicious papercut with a form! -20% damage

Down Smash- Puts down an anvil on either side. Has short range, but having an anvil drop on your foot is pretty painful, so it does good damage. If you've seen The Music Man, you'll get it. There was an anvil salesman in that movie that was essential to the plot. -25% damage

Up Smash- The Salesman throws up the cash he's made into the air. If you get hit, you get hit many times, but the hits are by themselves weak. Covers a pretty good amount of horizontal space. -3% damage each, about 12 dollar bills thrown up

Grabs:

Grab- The Salesman grabs the enemy by the collar.

A- The Salesman points his unnaturally shiny teeth perpendicular to the sun, causing the sun's light to bounce into the unfortunate victim's eyes. Does damage every second or so. -4% damage

Forward throw- Why you need Insurance!- The Salesman throws the enemy forward, who gets crushed by two cars that crash into each other. -10% damage

Back throw- Shipping and Handling!- The Salesman throws the enemy backward, who gets hit by an airplane coming from the backround. - 10% damage

Down throw- Just add water!- The Salesman throws the enemy on the ground below him, puts a bomb on him, and dumps a cup of water on them. Pain soon follows. -15% damage

Up throw- Real Estate!- The Salesman throws the victim upwards, then summons a house out of the ground ala Mr. Wright. -10% damage

B Moves:

B- A Deal You can't Refuse!- The Salesman takes his briefcase and starts swinging it around, then hits the unfortunate victim with it. Acts like Falcon Punch, but takes longer and does more damage. -35% damage

B Up- Rise to the Top!- The Salesman rises up rapidly, taking anyone whom he touches and, after pushing them below him, gives them a powerful meteor kick. Whenever he does this kick, he gains an small boost to the height of this move, i.e. the more enemies he hits, the farther up he goes. -20% damage

B Sideways- The Power of the Pen!- The Salesman throws his pen, which acts like Link's boomerange but is weaker and has less range. However, instead of going back when it hits an enemy, it just pushes them backward until the move's maximum range is reached. -5% damage, can hit multiple times

B Down- Telemarketer!- The Salesman takes out a phone and calls a random character, causing 25% damage that is unblockable. However, to avoid spamming, the character is automatically placed on the Do Not Call list for 20 seconds after the attack is made. If the Salesman calls while they are on the Do Not Call list, he takes 10% damage. -25% damage

Other Moves:

Final Smash- Just Sign Here!- The Salesman convinces everyone to sign his forms (with many, many small-print footnotes). This heals him completely and damages everyone else with the amount of damage he originally had. Obviously, it is best to rack up some damage before pulling off this move.

Like Meta Knight, if one person is hit by this smash, all the others are affected. However, unlike Meta Knight, the attack is not in one direction; it is in a circle around Salesman that is a little bigger than the size of Wheezing's gas attack. Be aware that this move is unblockable; that is, if you are in it's range.

Shield- The Salesman goes into the backround as a Lawyer steps forward and starts defending his client's "integrity". Over time, he simply grows more tired, but if he is hit he gets tired more quickly. Once he has to stop talking, Salesman is automatically sent back into the battle dazed. Note: The switch is instantaneous, so it acts like a regular shield. It just looks different, like Yoshi's shield.

Stats:

Weight- ** (Not very muscular)
Attack Power- ***** (Who can take such foul marketing schemes?)
Jump-** (Same as Weight)
Speed- **** (Experienced at running away from angry customers)
Size- *** (Pretty tall, but very skinny)
Just plain fear-inspiration- *************************************** (He never, ever stops smiling, even when hit!)

Entrance:

Comes through a door (quite obviously forcefully) and looks at the camera as he gets up and brushes his suit.

Taunts:

1. Turns to the camera and says "Save 15% on car insurance by switching to Geico!"
2. Takes out a sword and a pen, and uses the pen to break the sword. (Get it? "The pen is mightier than the sword"?)
3. In the space of one second, he throws up a market stall, points to various goods, and then puts it all away in his suitcase. Don't ask how.

Victory Poses:

1. Is behind a desk responding to a call, and says "I'm sorry, but you didn't read the fine print..."
2. Smiles and waves, while the shadow of a demon behind him snickers.
3. Takes out a form, points to the signature line, takes out a pen and says "Sign here please!"

Alternate Costumes:

The default form is an Insurance Salesman,

but there are other forms you can choose.

(Used) Car Salesman

Telemarketer

Old Fashioned Travelling Salesman

Stage:

Home of a Victim!

This is just a normal, honest home; or so you think. Unfortunately, it's being bombarded by ads, everywhere! Unlike other stages, there are walls and a ceiling; these must be broken before a character can be K.O.'d. Be careful, however; the ceiling and walls only stay destroyed for a minute or so before being paid for by house insurance. Also be aware that when a wall or the ceiling is broken, the whole wall or ceiling is broken, not just a part of it.

There is a couch on the left, a table in front of it (which acts like a floating platform) and on which is a telephone. There is a television on the other side of the room. In between the table and the television is a carpeted floor.

Usually, the battling is pretty straightforward. However, once in a while, either the phone or the television turns on. When the phone starts ringing after being called by a telemarketer, it bounces all over the table, doing about 20% damage to anyone it hits until it stops ringing. Likewise, when the television turns on, it starts pulling all the characters in (literally) with fantastic, but unfortunately false, deals. If they hit the television screen, they get electrocuted for 30% damage.

Also, once in a while it rains. If the ceiling is intact, nothing happens. However, if it isn't, the rain goes into the house and does 1% damage every time a drop hits the characters. They can, of course, take shelter below the table when this happens.

AT:

Ice Cream Man!

The happy ice cream man comes out of the AT container, proclaims a sale on ice cream, and throws 20 ice cream cones into the sky. These cones, when touched, take 10% damage away to whoever touches them... first.

After the first cone is taken, the ice cream man, having been corrupted by the evil Salesman (Oh, the horror!) proclaims that he has raised the price. In fact, the price has been raised so much, that the cones now cost more... than... they... heal... you...... Uh oh.

The cones turn red, and start homing in on the unlucky souls that didn't take the first ice cream cone (regardless of who actually summoned the Ice Cream man via AT), doing 10% damage each! The lucky first taker, of course, is unaffected by the cones and can freely beat the snot out of the others.

Once all the cones have either hit their targets or been avoided for 6 seconds, the ice cream man proclaims the sale over (making the remaining cones disappear) and drives away.

RWB

Smash Ace
Haha, Insurance salesman! It seems there will be some heated battles here...

Someone with the skill should make a game out of this. XD

RWB

Smash Ace
Christer Lindarw from the band After Dark!

He is Swedens most famous drag queen, who've been doing drag shows since the 70s, and a famous scene clothes designer. Mr. Lindarw is not a transsexual and hasn't had any surgery of any kind. He also doesn't dress in drag outside the stage.

Christer was born in Eskilstuna, south of Stockholm, Sweden, the 3rd of March 1953.

In the 1970s, he moved to Stockholm and trained as a fashion designer at the Beckman institute (Christer designs all stage clothes himself, and has designed clothes for many other famous artists. He also makes Sweden's most glamorous wedding dresses), and dressed as a girl for the first time at a party. Also, he participated in a West Side Story production as a chorus girl, and reportedly stole the show.

In 1976, he started the dragshow troupe After Dark at the club with the same name in Stockholm. Originally, they used the stage name "Zsa Zsa Shakespeare" (after Zsa Zsa Gabour and William Shakespeare, presumably). He met Lasse Flinckman, the second biggest star of After Dark (specializing in comic roles), and Nils-Albert Eriksson, another long-time member.

In 1980, After Dark had their first show of many at Hamburger Börs, one of Stockholm's largest venues.

In 1984, they made a Guest performance in San Francisco in the United States.

In 1989, Christer was selected as one of Sweden's most beautiful women in the magazine Veckorevyn - quite an honor for a guy.

In 1996, After Dark started the 20-year anniversary show, which ran for three years straight.

In 2004, After Dark finished second in the Swedish rounds of the Eurovision Song Contest with "La Dolce Vita". The exhibition "Dressed for success" at the Dansmuseet started showing a selection of Christer's stage clothes.

Here is some pics. The first pic show his brawl clothing.

On the left here.

Stats:

Size: ****
Tall. not very large in any other way...

Weight: ***
He is a man of average weight.

He is not overly speedy in his moves, but not exactly slow either. Running speed is good due to his long legs.

Power: ****
He is an adult man that relies on somewhat heavy blows.

Range: ****
With his really long legs, his range is threatening

Fall Speed: ***
He falls at a pretty normal rate

Jumps:
First jump has decent height. second ones a better, but it's not a Falco. XD

Moveset:

While like Pippi relying on heavy hits, Christer doesn't match her Knockback, and as such, he can combo much better.

A moves:

Standard A combo:
Bows down and slaps you continously. Has measly knockback, but has mean damage for a weak attack combo.

Dash A:
Waves his arm out in a fancy matter. Knockback is not that good, Damage decent at best. BUT this is an excellent combo starter.

Tilts:

Forward: Kicks to the side, quite similar to the way Mario does. Regular Knockback for a tilt, and quite decent damage and beastly range.

Up:
Throws his hand up dramatically. Good damage, good knockback. Decent for comboing.

Down:
Low kick, in a somewhat weird looking(he kind of does it as a dance step) way. Great damage for a tilt. Sets up for juggles. a bit slow...

Smashes:

Forward:
Spin kick. Remember Falcons Fsmash from SSB64? It's back, and more dangerous than ever with good knockback and damage.

Up:
An Uppercut, where Christer takes a quick step forward. Not as strong as his other smashes, this move is faster.

Down:
Stomps down with one with his nose in the air, looking a bit like a snob. Dastardly good damage, Major upward knockback, decent speed, horrible range(XD).

Aerials:

Neutral:
Sex kick, with a bit above average power for such. A pretty good move.

Up:
Waves with both arms dramatically. Good juggle move, but not that powerful, neither in knockback.

Down:
Stomps down with one foot. This is a spike of Ganondorfs dairs strength, although it doesn't quite do the same damage. It's a bit quicker than that though.
Forward: Double punch. Quick attack with low knockback and decent damage that comboes into itself.

Back:
Performs a spinning kick backwards(looks like a ballerina doing it). Good knockback, Good damage.

Throws:

Grab:
Good grab range, as he leans foward and reaches out with his arm. Damage is done by slapping you across the face.

Forward:
Knees the opponent away. Not overly powerful, but far from weak.

Up:
Kicks you into the air like a soccer ball. Good for juggles, but rather weak in damage.

Back:
Dances a spinning little dance with you and then throws you. Good distance, low damage.

Down:
Simply throws you hard into the ground. Good comboability.

Specials:

Neutral: Glitter Gala!
Throws a bunch of glitter. Large hitbox, bad damage, low knockback, decentish range for a projectile.

Forward: Microphone!
Uses a microphone like Sheiks Whip. faster startup, but hardly affects an enemy that is only hit by the cord. the actual mic has good knockback and damage. This can be used as a tether.

Down: Dress-a-licious!
He changes clothing, now sporting mens clothing, a tuxedo. This clothe change increases his power, but decreases his speed. A pink Flash covers him while changing. The change is decently quick.

Up: Fancy Flight!
Flies in chosen dirction in a cloud of glitter. Really weak knockback and damage, but good distance.

Final Smash: La Dolce Vita!

Christer starts performing with his troupe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcJchLNq-k&feature=related

2:28-end of actual song.

This final smash has about a 30 second duration. As you and the stage dancers dances around on stage, they knock back and damage plenty.
There is also fireworks flying around. All in all, a quite deadly FS.

Taunts:

1: Blows a kiss.

2: Strikes a seductive (standing) pose.

3: Bows for the audience.

Victory poses:

1: The move at the end of the song earlier

2: Bows to audience several times and blows kisses.

3: Strikes another seductive pose, but now sitting down.

Entrance: Look at the stage entrance in the Youtube vid. He appears out of Glitter looking like that, and throws of the Fluffy thing(XD).

Stage: The Globe- 2004 Schlager Festival Stage!
The stage in the Youtube vid...

Music:

Åh när ni!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qh6UPp6m4I

(A song about famous TV-show people in Sweden, Which is littered with double entendres for masturbation; In fact, Åh när ni(meaning Oh, When you) is so similar in how it sounds to "Onani", you might take it they're singing Onani, which means masturbation.
Yes, they sing about pretty weird things)

La Dolce Vita- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcJchLNq-k&feature=related

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Hello there people!. Fawriel asked me to create a moveset for the Goddess for this thread, and I am very happy to comply. I will try to limit myself to somewhat of an earthy and "un-awakened" version – after all, statting a god has some... problems. And of course, there is the whole thing that this is my first actual moveset and I pulled it out of my *** in forty minutes or so... I'm still unhappy with some aerials and that Usmash...

Anyway!, without further ado...

Suzumiya Haruhi

Haruhi is an eccentric and active highschool girl with an obsession with the unknown, an unrelenting drive to find new things... and who, unknown to her, just happens to be a manifested God.

She's an extremely driven and energetic person with no qualms about hurting others when she feels they deserve it - and this shows in her moves, which happen to be for the most part fast, unflashy and really painful.
True to her spirit, Haruhi enters the Brawl with only one objective - to prove the supremacy of the SOS, see her enemies crushed at her feet, and hear the lamentations of the losers!

Stats:

Size: ***
She's not big, but in a world of runts like Mario, she's fairly average or even slightly tall.

Weight: **
She's a thin 16-year old asian girl. She's, by definition, going to be fairly light. I was even thinking of giving her one star, but I'm not sure she should be Pichu-light.

Speed: ****
Enthusiastic and hyperactive, Haruhi is a tornado in the battlefield, running and turning at a very good speed. She also has quite a low traction, which means she tends to skid a bit.

Suzumiya, thanks to her violent disposition and overenthusiasm, packs far more of a punch than her build gives away

Range: **
Most of her moves are fairly short ranged, except for a projectile and a few lunging attacks here and there.

Fall Speed
: **
For some reason, Haruhi seems to be a tad floaty.

Jumps:
She jumps fast and not too long or high. Her second jump (with a stylish twirl, of course) is a tad longer, but still not really great for recovery.

Movelist

Ground moves

Neutral A – a quick punch. Another press will give a punch-kick combination. Low damage, low knockback.

Ftilt – a sweep kick to the front, at medium height. Basic, but efficient, and very quick. Low damage, medium knockbak. A nice combo starter.
Dtilt – a strong punching downwards, accompanied by an angry yell. Very short range, but medium damage and high shield stun. No real knockback, since she's sending you downward, after all (yes, it could be used for meteor edgeguarding, though due to range it would require split-second timing).
Utilt - Upwards kick, straight to the chin.

Fsmash – A very direct forward punch, with Haruhi lunging forward almost to the point of falling over. Accompanied by a kiai shout, of course. Very good knockback. This is probably one of her main kill moves.
Usmash – A spinning vertical rising punch. Very good range and power, since she pretty much throws herself upwards. If Capcom allows, she's the kind to probably shout "Shoryuken" too :laugh:.
Dsmash - Crouches a bit and twirls, letting out a really strong kick to the lower legs of the opponents. Deals nice upwards knockback.

Dash attack – Haruhi throws herself in the air, feet first, at her enemy, giving him a double kick to the face. Can be sort-of-L-Cancelled, which means, if you pull off the L-cancel, she lands on her feet. Otherwise, she falls to the ground and gets up quickly – which means this attack has very high lag. High damage, high knockback.

Aerials

Nair – does a combo spin – first a horizontal sweep with the foot, then another with a stretched hand. The foot has low knockback, the hand is quite better. Now that I think about it, the move seems pretty like Marth's Nair, only without the crazy range.
Uair – Haruhi flip-kicks horizontally, ala Captain Falcon's Uair. This move gives her a bit of upward trajectory.
Dair – flips and fastfalls towards the ground with her punch outstretched. Can be somewhat directed to do diagonal descents. Since she has to roll a bit, this has horrid landing lag. It's a powerful meteor, though.
Fair - Haruhi turns slightly in the air, turning her feet towards the front, opens her legs, and scissor-kicks the enemy.
Bair - A fast back kick. Very basic, very quick, useful for comboing.

Grabs and throws

Grab: I'm sure we all know how she's going to grab people, don't we?

Yup, hand to the collar. Anyone expected otherwise? :p. Basically, Haruhi stretches her hand forward and grabs the enemy by the neck. For nonhumanoids or otherwise small/strange-shaped characters, she just uses the same pose, but holding them in the air.

Grab attack: As you mash the button, Haruhi smacks the captive and yells various things at him, doing slight damage.
Downthrow – Haruhi lifts her leg almost to her head, hooks the grabbed victim's head, and hits down, crashing his face against the stage. This deals basically no knockback, but hurts a lot.
Upthrow – Nonchalantly throws the victim upwards with a single hand, while sneering audibly
Forwardthrow – Knees the victim in the stomach, and then elbow-shoves viciously.
Backthrow – Haruhi turns and runs back for a short distance – with the unwitting enemy still grabbed, damaging him as he is dragged behind her. Then, with an arc motion, she throws him diagonally in front of her.

Specials

After a bit of thought, I decided to pull a Ness on the specials (none of Ness's B-moves in Smash are from his own movepool in Earthbound). Why? Mainly because, as great as Haruhi is, she depends a lot on the Brigade, and this is a nice tribute. Besides, given she'd be the only representative of her series in the game, this allows her to give a little rep to the rest of the brigadists. As she uses these moves, she does her best impression of the voices of her friends - with mixed results.

Up B: Riding Time (Asahina). Haruhi does a small hop in the air, and a disk that looks like the sphere of a clock appears beneath her. She uses it to surf in the air for a few seconds. The route of this can be slightly altered, like a lesser form of gliding. Touching shield cancels it, as does a strong impact.
This is based on Asahina's appearance in the opening, and her status in the series.

Side B: ESP Blast (Koizumi). A ball of red energy appears in Haruhi's left hand. She throws it up and smashes it forward with her right hand, much like a serve in tennis. This projectile is, as stated, slow to launch, but extremely fast once on the air, and very strong.
This is based off Koizumi's attacks on episode 8, Mysterique Sign.

Down B: Data Shield (Nagato). Haruhi lifts a hand and creates a barrier of distorsion in front of her. This barrier absorbs impacts, but doesn't reflect them – though, in exchange, it also damages enemies who touch it. After using it, Haruhi has a few frames of lag. If used in the air, the barrier is a bubble, but Haruhi ends up air-stunned, like after an airdodge in melee.
This is based... ah, hell, this need no explanation, does it?

Neutral B: Wave of Skepticism (Kyon). Haruhi grumbles for a moment, and thinks, hand to her chin – which, after another few moments, causes a red light wave to emanate from her body. Any character hit by this wave realizes how absolutely unfeasible the world they're fighting in is, and this realization stuns them for about one and a half seconds, ala Mewtwo's Anulation.
Again, this is pretty much every appearance by Kyon, only inversed – instead of Kyon being stunned by everyone, his move stuns the rest :p.

Final Smash

Enclose Space

The whole stage seems to lose all color, and a blue bubble encases the whole battlefield... and then a huge blue monstrosity (a Shinjin, an avatar of anger) appears in the background and starts smashing random points of the scenario, dealing HUGE damage and knockback to anyone caught by it. Haruhi can move freely while the Shinjin is in the background, and she's not hurt by it, completing a very lethal Final Smash.

Taunts

Up Taunt: Shakes her hair and huffs “Boring!”
Left Taunt: Crosses her arms and looks in the other direction, sneering at the opponent.
Right taunt: Starts laughing maniacally, hands to her waist.

Victory poses

Victory 1: Spins in place for a moment, jumps, and then stops, stretching her hand up with her finger pointing upwards victoriously.
Victory 2: Smiles wryly, flicks her hair and half-turns from the camera, hand on her waist.

Costumes

Normal: Haruhi in her school uniform. Her standard ensemble, so to speak.

Bunnygirl: Self explanatory.

Commander: Red uniform adorned with a lot of honors. This is her self-visualization while playing the space battle game of Day of Sagittarius.

Haruhi Theater 1 – Medieval Hero: The self representation of Haruhi in her own RPG story, which is surprisingly appropiate for Smash Bros, I'll add (sword not included in package)

Subspace Emissary

Haruhi is easy to get into SE. One day of extreme boredom, sitting on her Commander's chair at the SOS-Dan's room, she sighs and just wishes that she was living a real adventure, with real heroes, instead of waiting for something to happen that never does. Then, she "falls asleep". The next thing she knows, she's on a prairie fending off Primids next to people like Link, and enjoying every moment of it. In fact, there is a good chance that she was the cause of the rise of the Minister and his primid legions - unadvertently willed them into power, so to speak, to provide a foil for the adventure.

She's most likely to go along with heroic characters who rush headlong into the fray, and generally people of more action than word and who let her be the one on command. Which means she'd probably end up going around with peeps like Ike or Link.

Stage

Coming soon, when I decide which of the myriad possible stages would be better for the game ^^u.

So, how was that? As I said, that was my first actual moveset, so I hope it was workable enough ^^. I tried to go for somewhat balanced.

RWB

Smash Ace
Size: ***
She's not big, but in a world of runts like Mario, she's fairly average or even slightly tall.
Runts? Mario is short, that's true(5 feet precisely, although I doubt Haruhi is even that tall), but luigi is 6 feet tall... Actually, many smash characters are taller than 5 feet.

Just felt like pointing this out. ;)

Well, if Mario is considered average, I guess she would be the same.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I love this thread! Introducing the no chance characters answer to baby mario.....kinda.....

Tommy Pickles from the Rugrats!

AAA - Right punch, Left punch, Double fist clobber (swings both fists fowards)

B neutral - Cry - Cries out loud, does little damage but stuns anyone nearby for a short amount of time.

B up - Pogo stick - His toybox appears beside him and he grabs a pogo stick to bounce into the air.

B right/left - Rattle - Swings his rattle in either direction

B Down - Ball - Grabs ball from toybox, Stands on top and rolls in direction he's facing.

Taunt - Smiles and laughs (pretty basic)
Taunt 2 - Takes out a random toy and plays with it quickly
Taunt 3 - Falls on bum and says "Owwie I got a booboo!"

Final Smash - Reptar Rampage - Reptar appears and moves across the stage(he's really big so this causes a lot of damge to anyone it hits)

Stats:

Size: **
He's a baby so of course he'd be quite small

Weight: **
Also light....since he's a baby

Average speed

Well he's just a baby....

He has very good range

Fall Speed: *
He falls pretty slowly

Jumps: ****
His pogo stick helps him bounce upwards really well.

Reptar

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
RUN! IT'S RUGRATS!

Like the poster above, I hate that show. The fact that you made a moveset shows how inventive you probably are, though.

How often does the thread creator check this thread? Just wondering.

Fawriel

Smash Master
How often does the thread creator check this thread? Just wondering.
Quite often, actually. But my sense of responsibility forbids me to post anything without updating, and updating takes more time than one would expect, and I still want to move and update my first moveset and make a new one or two, and... I'm a procrastinator. ^^;

We're getting close to the mark.
Kind of a frightening thought, because then I will have to take all the current submissions and try to put them into a hierarchy as fair as possible, so the bottom ones are eliminated for new, better entries...

[The SALESMAN!]
And here's the first in this row of the most terrifying submissions to date.
That's the most awesome up-b I've ever seen. Sounds punful. :p

[Christer Lindarw]
Wanna trick a friend?
Send them a photo of Christer Lindarw, get them to admit how hot she is, then inform them that she's a man.
You know that I like the moveset. XD

[Suzumiya Haruhi]
The most cruel fighter to date, this girl is truly someone you don't want as your enemy... though I could think of worse moves to be hit by than the fair...
I love it. ^-^

[Tommy Pickles]
When I was young, that show scared me. Honestly. o_o

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Haha, Insurance salesman! It seems there will be some heated battles here...

Someone with the skill should make a game out of this. XD
Actually, that'd be awesome. Incredibly awesome. But we need someone with the skill, and the time required to make it.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
How can nobody here like the rugrats, I really liked them when I was about 9-10 and while I'm not mad about them anymore I still think of them fondly.

Heck it's a better kids show then some of things on the tv today, telitubbies and boobaa(there is actualy a kids show called this) :urg:

tirkaro

Smash Champion
reposted from my old thread:

Name: Willis Brooke
Style: realistic
Comes from a game called "Full Metal Uprising." Its a survival Horror game, which takes place in the future. There is suddenly a Robot Uprising, and now everything from household appliances, cars, servant robots, and smart houses are out to destroy all humans. Police officer Willis Brooke, and his companions, including a former robotician(as voiced by Samuel L. Jackson) who gives tips on how to deactivate the robots. He then ends up finding the source of the menace,
a super-advanced AI program who started to think for himself, and take over all machinery. And so, in a large epic boss battle, Willis runs an SUV through it's main CPU, and destroys it
, putting an end to the robot apocalypse.

Moveset:
Speed: **
Recovery: **

A: a simple jab, press 3 times to unleash a punch punch kick combo
A>: a side kick
A^: an uppercut
AV: a sweeping kick
smash>: Takes out a metal pipe and does a horizontal bash.
smashV: does a breakdance-esque kick
smash^: Takes out his metal pipe and sweeps it upwards.

nair: does a flying kick
fair: takes out his lazer gun and uses it as a tazer while flying
bair: uses his lazer gun backwards
dair: thrusts his metal pipe downwards

B: lazer gun- Willis takes out his lazer gun, and can use it like Fox's gun from 64. He can also aim it if he's using it in the air.
B>: deactivation- Willis takes out a deactivation kit, and can use it to deactivate a character, even if they aren't a robot. Even though this has very short range, being hit by this results in the same effect of having your shield broken. And even though it does no damage, you can use it to land a hit or 2.
BV: Scavenge- Like every other survival horror series, Willis uses various environmental properties to use as weapons. Scavenge works like peach's turnips, in that he finds a various object on the ground, and uses it as a weapon. the chances of each object is like this:
junk-common- can be thrown for 4% damage.
robot leg-common-can be thrown for 6% damage
robot head-common- works like junk, but explodes after a bit. Just the head deals 4% damage. the explosion deals 10%.
Robot arm-uncommon- Once this arm is thrown, it will crawl around on its own, and damages anything it touches. it then can either explode or deactivate. throwing the arm causes 6% damage. the potential explosion causes 11% damage
Upper robot body-uncommon-this half working body of a upper robot instantly jumps off once it's pulled out, and slowly walks in on opponents to latch on them like the redeads. They deactivate after a while.
chainsaw-rare-Willis pulls out a strong chainsaw, and can use it as a regular item.
bomb-rare- Pulls out a bomb, and deals as much damage as a motion sensor bomb
Full robot body-very rare- A large malfunctioning robot with a giant claw for a hand is pulled out of the ground and goes crazy on everyone, and deals massive damage. However, it can also harm Willis as well.
B^: Rocket robot- Willis suddenly grabs on to a random rocket wielding robot, and flies on it. However, it is very hard to control, and can sometimes deactivate on you, sending you plummeting to your doom

Z: grabs them
Z+A: tazes them with his lazer
Z>: throws them up in the air, and whacks them with his pipe, ala baseball.
ZV: throws them down, and tazes them.
Z^: throws them up and tazes them
Z<: swings them backwards

final smash-Full Metal Uprising- A giant swarm of malfunctioning robots invade the stage, and thrashes everything they can see, possibly including Willis. After a good while, they all deactivate and clutter up the stage for a bit (their parts can be used as items)

Name: Yuki
Style: cartoonish/anime (think puyo pop fever)
A 12 year old boy who comes from a game that I haven't thought of a name for :urg:. He wears a demonic hand named "Yami the Muffler" like a scarf, or wherever Yami wants to be worn. His game plays like a 2d platformer, where the concept revolves around grabbing and throwing things with Yami. This includes grabbing and throwing enemies toward other enemies, and snatching thier weapons for Yuki to use. It truely is a brilliant game, and I really wish to make it sometime soon. (I could probably even make it with flash, if I ever find the time)

Moveset:
Speed: **
recovery: ****
Range: *****

A: two punches from Yuki, followed by a slap by Yami
A>: Yami forms into a fist and punches foward.
AV: Yami pushes the opponent downwards, causing them to trip/ink drop.
A^: Yami makes a "Lifting" motion, sending any opponent upwards
smash>: Yami forms into a spider-like hand and crawls foward, carrying Yuki with him.
smashV: Yami lifts his hand upwards, and brings it down with great force
smash^: Yuki starts spinning around, and Yami spirals around him, making a small vortex, similar to peach's downsmash.

Nair: Yami forms into needles that surround Yuki's body.
Fair: Yami claws forward, causing Yuki to spin.
Bair: Yuki does a sex kick.
Dair: Yami forms into a drill, and drills downwards

B: Pinch- Yami makes a pinching motion, and creeps toward the opponent. After an opponent is pinched, you can keep on mashing B to keep on pinching the opponent, although they can break free. This move can sometimes steal items.
B>: Grab- Yami agressively lunges forward and grabs the opponent. He then throws him in a random direction. This can also be used as a tether recovery
BV: Trap- Yami burrows into the ground, and will try to pop up under the opponent. If he succeeds, Yami turns into a giant mouth and will chew up and spit out the opponent. This can also be used on items, so Yami can transfer items to Yuki.
B^: Jolt- Yami wraps himself around Yuki, and shoots upwards. This can be done multiple times, like pikachu's quick attack.

Z: Yami grabs the opponent
Z+A: Yuki punches the opponent
Z^: Yuki uppercuts the bonded opponent
Z>: Yami turns into a mouth, and chews up and spits out the opponent forwards.
ZV: Yami sets the opponent on the ground, and squashes them.

Final Smash: Yami void- Yami melts into the ground, turning the entire field black. Yuki rises into the air, and giant demons start to rise upwards, damaging anything that comes in thier way.

I'll draw a sketch of them sooner or later >_>

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
How can nobody here like the rugrats, I really liked them when I was about 9-10 and while I'm not mad about them anymore I still think of them fondly.

Heck it's a better kids show then some of things on the tv today, telitubbies and boobaa(there is actualy a kids show called this) :urg:
Animaniacs still trumps all kids shows in the history of ever. Which makes me think I should do a Warner bros. (and Warner sis) tag-team moveset. It'd be the first three-man team in Smash!

RWB

Smash Ace
Animaniacs still trumps all kids shows in the history of ever. Which makes me think I should do a Warner bros. (and Warner sis) tag-team moveset. It'd be the first three-man team in Smash!

Do. Want. Nao.

There are few that match them, although I still think the swedish 1969 Pippi longstocking live series are quite the contender.

Fawriel

Smash Master

Furret is a Pokemon that evolves from Sentret, the very cautious rodents you will commonly find in Kanto.
It is thus one in a traditional row of brown, boring furry things that you can catch at an early time and evolve at an early stage...

However, Furret stands out as the far most awesome of them all!

Some facts about Furret:
-This Pokemon is practically all fur and a bit of muscles. It can squeeze into the tiniest spaces. There's no telling where the tail begins and where it ends.
-Furret mothers are very protective of their children. Male furrets act as guardians to large group of Sentret, who stand guard on their tails and with their good hearing, then run to their protector if danger nears.
I just made that up, but it makes sense, doesn't it?
-Furrets are playful and cuddly.
-Besides the 95% fur and 5% flesh and bone, a Furret's body consists of an additional 100% rawk. Is a fact.

Now, Furrets strength is its speed, agility and limberness.
At the peak of its dash, it matches Fox in speed, and of course, it runs on all fours, which means that it will be so low on the ground, it can even run under many projectiles.
This trait is displayed in many other areas as well... Furret's hitbox is VERY small, although it's a rather long creature, as it is just so very thin under that thick fur.
It has extremely fast rolls and dodges with a lot of invincibility frames, a very low crouch, et cetera.
And what's more, Furret has great range on many of its attacks, all of which are executed quickly and combo relatively well.

Unfortunately, it's also quite light and doesn't have the best recovery there is... and it is quite lacking in power and KO moves.
A good Furret player can defeat their opponent without being hit once!

A-moves

Jab: Fury Swipes
This is an instant infinite. It does little damage, naturally, and is mostly just useful for shoving your opponent out of your face ( or against a wall... ), but unlike most, Furret can cancel it and dash away or shield right afterwards without having to fear punishment.

Dash: Quick Attack
For a brief moment, Furret will run even faster, tackling opponents with about the power of Young Link's dash attack in Melee.

Ftilt: Scratch
Scratches forward with a small Koopa-Klaw-like effect. No good range, but it combos well.

Utilt: Headbutt
Headbutt. It's a headbutt! Good old headbutt.

Dtilt: Headbutt
Another headbutt? Pressing down causes Furret to press himself against the ground. Pressing A then will cause it to launch forward for a brief distance, knocking enemies upwards with its head.

Fsmash: Mega Kick
In a surprisingly quick move, Furret hops with its hind legs and tails, gets on its front paws, curls up for a very brief moment, then kicks out with all its might! Bam! This one has quite decent KO power and tons of range! Despite the seemingly elaborate nature of the move, it's really about as fast as Jigglypuff's Fsmash.

Usmash: Slam
Again, Furret gets on its front paws, putting the rest of its body into position, then kicks off with its hind legs, slamming its whole lower body in an arc over itself. Hits in all directions, but doesn't have any exceptional power. Good counter move, though.

Dsmash: Slam
Slam-dance! It has been done before, but not by a crazy overpowered weasel! Same procedure, on its front paws, it slams its lower body into both directions. Crazy range, relatively good damage, instant combo starter with NO KO power at all.

Nair: Sex kick
Just too good to pass up. Imagine it. Imagine it very well.

Fair: Slash
Powerful, double-pawed version of the Scratch. It has a sweetspot at the point where both slashes meet, at which point it's a pretty effective KO move.

Uair: Hi Jump Kick
Furret pulls itself up by an invisible pole in the air ( kind of how double jumping works in the first place ) and straightens its body upwards to kick above it hard. This is one of few killer moves.

Bair: Zen Headbutt
Is it truly a headbutt..? Actually, yes, it is, but unlike the usual variety, Furret slams its head down in flight, meteoring the victim.

Dair: Tail Whip
Pulls back, then whips its tail in an arc below itself, popping up whoever is hit by it.

B-moves

Neutral: Fling
Furret will pull a berry out of hammerspace ( or maybe it keeps those things hidden in the fur... ) and throws it. Being a berry, it does variable, but always low damage and little to no knockback.
However, if Furret is currently holding an item... be it a Beam Sword, Bob-omb, Turnip or Link's Bomb, using this move will cause Furret to reel back as if throwing a baseball, jump up, then throw the held item at a slightly downwards angle.
For some inexplicable reason, the item has turned into a ball of energy that travels at the speed of Fox's laser and has the power of Samus' Smash Missiles. Holy crap!

Forward B: Sucker Punch
Use this move right in front of a foe and Furret will dash at them, then quickly run around to their back with invincibility frames and attack with a weak uppercut to set them up for a combo. A version of Falcon's Raptor Boost with less start-up, more time for the opponent to react, yet more potential for tricking them, I guess. Mindgames, son?

Up B: Substitute
Furret will quickly produce a weird-looking Pokedoll and throw it forward in an arc. It does a bit of damage and is only marginally useful as a projectile, but pressing up-b once more will cause Furret to stop for a moment, go poof in a cloud of smoke, and reappear in the position of the doll. It will keep the doll's momentum and will be unable to move.
This can be used for recovery as well as a sort of escape rope for when an opponent charges at you.
Only one substitute can be out at a time!

Down B: Return
Don't ask me why they called it that. In the games, this move's power correlates to how much your Pokemon likes you. In this game, Furret turns to you, the player, and looks into your eyes, jumping around as if to gain your attention. If you have been treating your Furret well ( that is, avoided many attacks ), it will smile happily and all the damage dealt by its attacks will reset back to their original values.
Also, the effect is different if the audience is currently cheering on Furret. If you use Return while that's happening, Furret's stats will increase by a bit, giving it increased speed and knockback for a short time.

Shield, roll, grab and throw

Shield: Defense Curl
Furret, being as defensive as it is, has a special blocking move that doesn't allow bypassing the shield. Basically, it rolls up quickly and covers itself with its arms and tail. Other qualities are that this move can't be kept up as long as a shield, it doesn't cause shield stun if kept up for too long, but causes even worse shield stun if it's broken. Can be jumped out of.

Roll
Furret makes a short hop in the direction of the roll that is pretty much equivalent to the length of its body. No great distance, but perfect for simple passing onto the other side of an attacking opponent. And as I said, it's really fast and has really many invincibility frames.

Standing grab
The grab activates as quickly as any other, but has little range at first. To make up for that, Furret leans forward for increasing range, so the duration of the move is almost twice as long as a usual grab.

Dashing grab
Pounces an opponent in full run! Great range, but quite the lag if it misses.

Grab attack: Double Slap
Furret grabs an opponent by wrapping its tail around them and attaching itself with its hind legs. This leaves its front paws open for some slapping! A left and a right and a left and a right...!

Fthrow: Seismic Toss
From its grab position, Furret passes over the opponent, still holding them with its hind legs and tail, gets on the ground with its front paws and tosses the enemy to the front. A short, set distance, but very low to the ground, which makes this rather dangerous for opponents with bad recoveries.

Bthrow: Seismic Toss
Same move, different direction, less distance but even a bit lower trajectory.

Uthrow: Headbutt
It lets go briefly, but before the victim can react, slams its head down on theirs, causing them to be meteor'd into the ground, popping them up. Can meteor for real if you're close enough to the edge!

Dthrow: Low kick
Lets go briefly and kicks diagonally down at the opponent while its still in the air. Causes the victim to trip and slide across the floor.

Final Smash: Do the Wave!
I got this one from a trading card. Furret turns towards the screen and waves and the lights dim... A funny tune starts playing and Furret starts dancing gleefully as Sentrets pop up in the background standing on their tails in the rhythm of the song!

You have to press A with good timing whenever a Sentret pops up!
When the song is over, Furret and all the Sentrets you've successfully "activated" cheer to the audience, who clap, then the lights return to normal and all the friends you've called will run around the stage and try to help Furret fight. They naturally can't be hit, but they aren't very strong. They make up for this with sheer numbers and a good AI.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Erik
aka
The Phantom of the Opera

STATS:
Power: ** Erik isn't the most powerful in terms of power and knockback.
Speed: **** He moves fast, excelling in all areas of speed.
Attack Speed: ***** Erik strikes fast, and many times. His attacks still appear graceful, however.
Weight: * He is very light, and flies far.
Traction: **** His footing is sure.
Size: ** Tall and mysterious, but lithe and athletic.

Erik enters the stage from the sky, cape billowing up as he falls gracefully. He bows before turning to the battlefield and placing his gloved right fist into the palm of his left hand. Once the battle starts he throws his hands out and tenses them like they are claws. If he idles for long he uses his left hand to motion for his opponent to come on. All of his attacks use grace and flair, as if this is more than just a fight, it is the performance of a lifetime.

Attacks:

A: Left Punch
AA: Left Punch Right Punch
AAA: Left punch, Right Punch, crouch a bit and draw Rapier, then stabs forward as you tap A (Like Link)

Forward Tilt: Twirls cape around himself
Up Tilt: Punches his gloved hand above himself, looking up to see who he may hit.
Down Tilt: Spins his cape above his head once
Dash A: A strong sucker punch carried by his momentum.

Forward Smash: Places hand on his sheathed rapier while charging, then quickly slashes out an puts it back.

Down Smash: tucks his arms in during charge, then throws them out, cape following. The Cape widens on both sides of him, dealing damage.

Up Smash: A back flip. Crouchs during the charge, then back flips, kicking hard above him.

Forward Aerial: Draws and slices with his rapier in front of him.
Neutral Aerial: Spins in the air, his cape going out and dealing damage during it.
Back Aerial: Kicks behind him with his left leg, then spins, bringing the right around for a second hit.
Down Aerial: Standard two legged stomp.

Tether Recovery and Grab: Erik uses a Noose as his tether recovery and grab. throwing it around the necks of those who he grabs.

Up throw: Strong knee upwards and out of the Noose.
Back Throw: Erik tosses the opponent Noose attached behind him, a very short distance. however, if the opponent is thrown of a ledge with decent distance they fall till the rope catches and take lots of damage. After they start to swing they can jump out of this.
Forward throw: Erik plants his foot on the grabbed opponents back and kicks them hard forward out of the noose.
Down Throw: Erik tightens the noose and slides his opponent to the ground.

Grab Attack: Erik tightens the noose around his opponents neck.

Specials:

Up Special: Angel of Music. Erik Throws his arms out, allowing his cape to catch on some invisible wind and bring him up. The upwards angle is mostly vertical but can be adjusted a little. HE then falls at a 45 degree angle to his front from the top of his arc, cape billowing behind him. The cape damages and the top of his rise has serious damage/knockback. The move is relatively slow though.

Over special: Music of the Night. Erik lets out a loud note and any characters in front of him a short way swoon from his voice.[looking like they broke their shield.] Higher damage, the harder this is to get out of.

Standard Special: Masquerade. Erik takes off his Mask with a loud "HA!" and the shock of his deformity out prioritizes and disrupts anyone in front of him a fair ways out of their attack. It also has decent knock back at medium percentages and higher, just low damage.

Down Special: Notes. Erik throws his cape around himself, deflecting any projectile that hits it straight up. However, if someone is standing in front of him when he uses this he vanishes, leaving behind a note in the air. If touched the note deals minor damage and knocks the opponent light back. Behind the opponent a mirror appears and Erik grabs them through it. If the opponent managed to dodge this after Erik disappears, the mirror explodes and Erik suffers a huge amount of lag. If it hits, Erik grabs them from behind and hits hard.

Final Smash: The Phantom of the Opera. Erik disappears, and then reenters from the top of the stage, standing on top of the chandelier that he drops in his opera house. It falls slowly, but is very large. As soon as it hits a platform, glass begins to shatter, and some patches of stage catch fire. Which lingers after his FS a bit. Erik hops off once it's fallen completely and returns to the Brawl as the Remains fade away.

--

Taunt 1: *twirls around once and throws his cape out with his right hand.* You've Past the point of No Return!

Taunt 2: *points forward, fast and accusingly* CURSE YOU!

Taunt 3: Erik wraps himself in his cape and nods his head.

Winning Pose 1: *Erik puts his hand over his heart and whispers* Christine...

Winning Pose 2: *Erik laughs and tosses his cape aside, a confident smile on his face.

Winning Pose 3: *Erik places his hand on his chin and smirks smugly* I expect my salary to be paid in full.

--

Stage Description.

The players start on a basic Platform and it will slowly move around. They start outside the Opera house and then go up the steps and into the lobby. It goes into the seating room, and up to the top seating, where the grand chandelier can be seen in the background. I then finds it's way into the attic and up up up to the roof where it is now night time and snowing. Things get a bit slippery as the stage pauses for while. Eventually, a trap door opens and the characters fall like on the fire emblem stage. They land on the stage fighting, a full house seating and watching them.

The stage is set up like Don Juan Triumphant is in the Movie. The stage eventually sinks and goes down into the basement. It travels down creepy candle lit hallways turning and then down a few waterways. Candles rise from the water as they approach the Phantoms hideaway.

The stage pauses in front of his grand organ and then after a bit takes off again, turning around to where a Mirror as large as the platform floats in the air. The stages goes forward fast, shattering the mirror and the stage goes black for a bit, and then as if by magic the stage is once again outside the opera house, starting over.

Music:
Initial song: A Remix of "The Phantom of the Opera"

Alt Songs: A Medley of "Think of me Fondly" "Primadonna", "Wishing you were Somehow Here Again." and "All I ask of You"

A Remix of "Masquerade."

A Remix of "Past the Point of No Return" and medleyed with "Track Down this Murderer"

--

Alt Costumes:

Red outfit:

--

Assist Trophy: Joseph Buquet.

Joseph Buquet, the unfortunate chief stagehand of the Opera inhabited by the phantom, falls from the top of the stage. He is hung by Erik's noose. He dangles there morbidly for a few moments. If struck he will fly in the direction struck and up for a ways, then swing back in the other direction. The knock-back and damage done by Joseph hitting you depends on how fast he's swinging. He stays only long enough to swing back and forth once, or if noone hits him, 10 seconds.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Erik
aka
The Phantom of the Opera

Attacks:

A: Left Punch
AA: Left Punch Right Punch
AAA: Left punch, Right Punch, crouch a bit and draw Rapier, then stabs forward as you tap A (Like Link)

Forward Tilt: Twirls cape around himself
Up Tilt: Punches his gloved hand above himself, looking up to see who he may hit.
Down Tilt: Spins his cape above his head once
Dash A: A strong sucker punch carried by his momentum.

Forward Smash: Places hand on his sheathed rapier while charging, then quickly slashes out an puts it back.

Down Smash: tucks his arms in during charge, then throws them out, cape following. The Cape widens on both sides of him, dealing damage.

Up Smash: A back flip. Crouchs during the charge, then back flips, kicking hard above him.

Forward Aerial: Draws and slices with his rapier in front of him.
Neutral Aerial: Spins in the air, his cape going out and dealing damage during it.
Back Aerial: Kicks behind him with his left leg, then spins, bringing the right around for a second hit.
Down Aerial: Standard two legged stomp.

Tether Recovery and Grab: Erik uses a Noose as his tether recovery and grab. throwing it around the necks of those who he grabs.

Up throw: Strong knee upwards and out of the Noose.
Back Throw: Erik tosses the opponent Noose attached behind him, a very short distance. however, if the opponent is thrown of a ledge with decent distance they fall till the rope catches and take lots of damage. After they start to swing they can jump out of this.
Forward throw: Erik plants his foot on the grabbed opponents back and kicks them hard forward out of the noose.
Down Throw: Erik tightens the noose and slides his opponent to the ground.

Grab Attack: Erik tightens the noose around his opponents neck.

Specials:

Up Special: Angel of Music. Erik Throws his arms out, allowing his cape to catch on some invisible wind and bring him up. The upwards angle is mostly vertical but can be adjusted a little. HE then falls at a 45 degree angle to his front from the top of his arc, cape billowing behind him. The cape damages and the top of his rise has serious damage/knockback. The move is relatively slow though.

Over special: Music of the Night. Erik lets out a loud note and any characters in front of him a short way swoon from his voice.[looking like they broke their shield.] Higher damage, the harder this is to get out of.

Standard Special: Masquerade. Erik takes off his Mask with a loud "HA!" and the shock of his deformity out prioritizes and disrupts anyone in front of him a fair ways out of their attack. It also has decent knock back at medium percentages and higher, just low damage.

Down Special: Notes. Erik throws his cape around himself, deflecting any projectile that hits it straight up. However, if someone is standing in front of him when he uses this he vanishes, leaving behind a note in the air. If touched the note deals minor damage and knocks the opponent light back. Behind the opponent a mirror appears and Erik grabs them through it. If the opponent managed to dodge this after Erik disappears, the mirror explodes and Erik suffers a huge amount of lag. If it hits, Erik grabs them from behind and hits hard.

Final Smash: The Phantom of the Opera. Erik disappears, and then reenters from the top of the stage, standing on top of the chandelier that he drops in his opera house. It falls slowly, but is very large. As soon as it hits a platform, glass begins to shatter, and some patches of stage catch fire. Which lingers after his FS a bit. Erik hops off once it's fallen completely and returns to the Brawl as the Remains fade away.

--

Taunt 1: *twirls around once and throws his cape out with his right hand.* You've Past the point of No Return!

Taunt 2: *points forward, fast and accusingly* CURSE YOU!

Taunt 3: Erik wraps himself in his cape and nods his head.

Winning Pose 1: *Erik puts his hand over his heart and whispers* Christine...

Winning Pose 2: *Erik laughs and tosses his cape aside, a confident smile on his face.

Winning Pose 3: *Erik places his hand on his chin and smirks smugly* I expect my salary to be paid in full.

--

Stage Description.

The players start on a basic Platform and it will slowly move around. They start outside the Opera house and then go up the steps and into the lobby. It goes into the seating room, and up to the top seating, where the grand chandelier can be seen in the background. I then finds it's way into the attic and up up up to the roof where it is now night time and snowing. Things get a bit slippery as the stage pauses for while. Eventually, a trap door opens and the characters fall like on the fire emblem stage. They land on the stage fighting, a full house seating and watching them.

The stage is set up like Don Juan Triumphant is in the Movie. The stage eventually sinks and goes down into the basement. It travels down creepy candle lit hallways turning and then down a few waterways. Candles rise from the water as they approach the Phantoms hideaway.

The stage pauses in front of his grand organ and then after a bit takes off again, turning around to where a Mirror as large as the platform floats in the air. The stages goes forward fast, shattering the mirror and the stage goes black for a bit, and then as if by magic the stage is once again outside the opera house, starting over.

Music:
Initial song: A Remix of "The Phantom of the Opera"

Alt Songs: A Medley of "Think of me Fondly" "Primadonna", "Wishing you were Somehow Here Again." and "All I ask of You"

A Remix of "Masquerade."

A Remix of "Past the Point of No Return" and medleyed with "Track Down this Murderer"
This is actually a character that I thought about at one point. I mean, who wouldn't want to play as a psycho/opera singer?

Fawriel

Smash Master
[Willis and Yuki]
Aaah, I was wondering where you were! I really like the idea of Yuki... Do go ahead and draw them, placeholders are ugly! And I'm actually curious to see what Yuki looks like...

My, what a brilliant moveset. Who is the man who did this, one ought to give him a medal!
Okay, fine.
Everyone please check back to see the rest, I finished the moveset with a few pretty cool ideas, changed a B move and a few aerials, too.

Epic win, Fawriel. Especially the Nair.

Does this mean I can post my Flygon moveset?
Thanks, and, yes, it does mean that.
Flygon is amazingly cute for something with bug eyes, isn't it? You have a few interesting moves in that set, too.

[The Phantom of the Opera]
Oh-hoh, another character of somewhat higher culture. I like that. Interesting use of the cape.. that was a good idea.

PS: Oh, by the way... with these 5 characters added... there's only space for two more until phase 2 begins... the elimination.
Also, all the new updates are in the first post... too much of a hassle to move characters from the second post to the first...

:034:

Smash Hero
Furret for top tier!

I love that Phantom of the Opera moveset as well. Really good job on that.

ArchimedesVI

Smash Rookie
The Warners

Jumping on the idea someone mentioned earlier of an Warner Trio moveset I've taken the liberty of creating a moveset for the three of them.

Description:

The Warners are highly unusual trio, combining the Multi-Character element of the Ice Climbers with the character switching of the Pokemon Trainer.

Despite each Warner counting as a separate character, all three travel so closely together that they act and are controlled as single unit known as 'The Group' - with one character in the role of 'Group Leader'. This Warner playing this role can be changed by performing a special move. The Group's moves change depending on who is acting as leader with each different leader also providing a special skill that cannot be used while the others are leading.

The Warners share a single damage meter as well as single KO and Item counter.

ie: If only one Warner is KO'd then all three get KO'd. If one character receives an effect from an item then all three receive that effect.

Generally while in the Group the Warners are so close together that any attack will end up striking all three. This does not mean that the Warners receive triple damage, instead the Group takes the hit as though it were a single character. The same applies for Grabbing moves. If the Warners are close enough together, all three will be grabbed as though they were a single entity.

Performing certain moves with the Warners will create a short window in which one or more of the Warners will become open to being attacked individually while they spread out to perform the move.

If one of the Warner's is knocked/flung away from the group when individually attacked then he/she will teleport back to the group as soon as the knockback/recoil from the damage has ended. They will do this regardless of position on the field -even in the air. The only way to prevent this occurring is for the character to be KO'ed or continuously comboed until KO'ed.

If the Leader is the one flung from the group then the others will teleport to his/her location once he/she recovers.

Power: ***
Recovery: *****
Reach: **
Weight: Varies from 1 - 3 stars depending on number involved.

At first the Warners can seem very weak with their average power, speed, light weight, short reach and the possibility of being attacked separately but they more than make up for it with their vast movepool and unparalleled recovery - resulting in them being every bit the maddening little bastions of unpredictability and tenacity they are in the show.

Special Moves: The Warners Special Moves remain unchanged throughout battle, regardless of whichever is acting as leader.

B: Leader Change - Cycles leaders in the order Yakko -> Wakko -> Dot. Can be performed while in the air.

Up B: Boingy, Boingy, Boingy - The Warners Bounce high into the air and then descend again in a short arc inflicting damage while both rising and falling. At any point the move can be cancelled with the A button in order to perform aerial maneuvers. If the move is not canceled the Warners will continue to descend, feet first, inflicting damage as they fall until they hit the ground/are KO'ed. The current leader will jump first closely followed by the others, in this way it is possible to land multiple hits as each Warner inflicts damage separately while this move is being performed.

For Example: If Dot was leader she would jump first closely followed by Yakko who would then be followed by Wakko. If Dot managed to hit someone on the way up then would be very likely that he or she would then be hit by Yakko who was following and so on.

Once the move has been performed it cannot be repeated until the current leader successfully makes it back to the stage, regardless of whatever aerial moves are performed.

During the move the Warners are separated and thus open to being attacked individually, if the opponent can successfully manage to grab/strike them without hurting his/her self. It should be noted that although damage will be inflicted regardless of which Warner is successfully attacked, the move will not be interrupted unless the attack successfully strikes the current leader or the affected Warner is KO'ed. If a non-leader is struck he/she cannot teleport back the group until the move has been ended or been canceled in mid-air.

Deals 5% per hit with a maximum of 6 hits and little knockback. (It is EXTREMELY difficult to land all 6)

Side B: The Piano - The Warners pull out a bow and shoot a sink plunger. A rope is tied to the sink plunger with a Piano on the end. The sink plunger deals only 1 damage but the piano deals a whopping 40% if it hits and breaks shields. The rope can be used to swing the piano so if a player gets hit with the plunger he can jump/roll to dodge the piano and swing the rope in the hope of hitting another player with it or smashing the piano on the stage/obstacle. Not surprisingly the piano causes massive knockback. This attack can be charged in order to aim the direction of the shot and reduce the length of the rope the piano is attached with, making it harder to dodge. The Warners cannot move while charging the shot.

Down B: Anvil Drop - The current Leader pulls out a remote with a large red button and presses it, causing an Anvil to drop in an identical manner to Pikachu's Thunder.

Note: The Warners can always Wall Jump regardless of which character is Leader. It should also be noted that while Yakko and Wakko act as leader the Warners grab by jumping forward as a group and leaping onto the target. However, while Dot is leader she uses her 'pets' to grab foes in a much more traditional manner.

Yakko:

Special Skill: While Yakko is leading the Group receives a slight boost to speed and Shield Strength. Dodge moves also cover a longer distance.

Note: Yakko has no Dash move.

A: A short punch
AA: A short punch followed by an uppercut that knocks the foe slightly upwards.
AAA: Yakko punches, uppercuts and then while the opponent is knocked upwards he pulls out a megaphone and yells into it - knocking the foe diagonally upwards.

Up A: Yakko pulls out one of those spring loaded boxing gloves and launches it straight upwards.

Side A: Does a short sidestep in the direction he is facing. If an opponent is within the range of this sidestep he pops up behind them, taps on the shoulder and points up. This makes the foe stand still and look upwards. Does no damage and no knockback but can be used to stall the foe in order to set up a combo. Hint, Hint - ANVIL DROP This also leaves Yakko open to individual attacks.

Down A: The Warners disappear into a plothole in the ground, popping up again a certain distance away. The distance traveled is determined by the player, much in the same manner as a Warp Star. If an opponent is standing where the Warners pop up, then they recieve massive knockback but little damage.

Forward Throw: The Warners bind and gag the target with rope and then throw him/her. If used close enough to an edge the Warners will run to it and throw the target straight down from said edge. The target is only thrown a short distance to avoid brokeness.

Down Throw: Wakko and Dot lift the foe overhead then stuff him/her into a cartoon 'Firework'. Yakko then lights it, shooting the foe into the air.

Up Smash: Yakko pulls out the megaphone again only pointing straight up this time.

Forward Smash: Yakko begins speed talking, surrounding himself in sound rings like Jigglypuff's Sing move.

Down Smash: All Three Warners pull out oversized Wooden Mallets and swing downwards simultaneously. You know how it works.

Wakko:

Special Skill: Multi-Jump: Wakko inflates his cheeks in order to do a multi-jump like Kirby or Jigglypuff while Yakko and Dot hold onto his legs.

A: Delivers a small punch
AA: Delivers a one-two punch
AAA: Delivers a one-two punch followed by a downwards Mallet Strike

Side A: Toss - Wakko tosses a random object from his Gag Bag. Regardless of which object is thrown they all deal the same damage and knockback.

Down A: Gluttony - Wakko opens his mouth wide and sucks in all nearby items to restore HP. Food and recovery items will restore their usual amounts, everything else will restore 3%

Neutral Air: Wakko performs a 'Helicopter Spin' with his mallet.

Forward Air: Basically Kirby's Neutral Air from Melee but with forward movement.

Backwards Air: Wakko performs a short backflip.

Up Air: Wakko leads the Group in a spiral uppercut.

Down Air: Wakko swings his mallet downwards for a powerful blow, not stopping till he hits the ground.

Forward Throw: Yakko and Dot pin the foe down, slap a bullseye on him/her and then Wakko sideswipes with his mallet to hit the bullseye.

Down Throw: The Warners jump onto the unfortunate victim's back and force the unlucky soul to give them a 'Pony Ride'. Bounces three times,causing damage and on the third bounce the Warners jump off again to cause moderate knockback.

Up Smash: Wakko twists and swings his mallet overhead.

Side Smash: Wakko's cheeks puff up as he charges and then releases an enormous belch to send enemies flying.

Down Smash: All Three Warners pull out oversized Wooden Mallets and swing downwards simultaneously. You know how it works.

Dot:

Special Skill: Tether Recovery - Dot releases one of her 'Pets' which then tries to grab the nearest ledge. The Group will also become more 'Floaty', falling slower but being knocked further.

A: A short kick to the shins.
AA: A short (Well she is extremely short) roundhouse kick.
AAA: Dot paints the opponent pink while slapping them away with the paintbrush.

Side A: The Warners lean forward and smile in a nauseatingly cute fashion, causing a target directly in front of them to run away in the other direction. No damage or knockback, just makes the target run away.

Dash A: Dot and Wakko dance a Polka while Yakko follows, playing the accordian.

Down Throw: Dot forces the foe into a pink polka-dot dress. The dress deals several regular hits of increasing value before disappearing after a few seconds.

Up Smash: Dot opens the box containing one of her 'Pets' which shoots upwards out of the box.

Forward Smash: Dot spinkicks the foe, HARD, while yelling. "Don't call me Dottie!"

Final Smash: Animaniacs - The Animaniacs opening song plays and various characters from the show appear and perform attacks. The Goodfeathers start fighting and rolling around the screen in a cartoon dustcloud which scoops up the other characters to deal damage before spitting them out again. Slappy and Skippy pop up tossing around explosives while Pinky and The Brain appear with some bizarre gadget to wreak mayhem etc etc etc.

Entry: The Warners slide onto the stage one by one exclaiming, in order : "I'm Yakko! I'm Wakko!....... and I'm Cute!"

Taunts: The Warners also posses unusual taunting as explained below. When playing as them custom messages are disabled so that they won't obscure the effect. Their taunts are generally quite long and leave them open to individual attacks so they are difficult to pull off.

Taunt 1: "We're The Warner Brothers... And The Warner Sister!" (Messages Disabled)

Taunt 2: "Be Our Special Friend......" The Warners clasp their hands and smile unnervingly while performing this one. (Messages Disabled)

Special Taunt: Hellllllllooooooooooo Nurse! - Yakko and Wakko perform their famous line while Dot shrugs and sighs.

This taunt can only be used while an attractive female character is on stage. eg: Peach, Zelda, Z-Suit Samus. (Armoured Samus will not enable the taunt) If no such character is present on stage, i.e: Not Participating/Already eliminated this taunt's button will simply have no effect.

Extra Note: If, during a battle involving both Samus and the Warners (Regardless of allegiances) and the Warners are not KO'ed by Samus' Final Smash, the Helllooooooooooo Nurse taunt will be automatically triggered when Samus' armour falls off. If the Warners are in the air when her armour is lost the taunt will be triggered when they land/recover. Since this event is automatic and cannot be prevented/disabled the Warners cannot be hit while performing it.

Victory Pose 1: Yakko Blows A Kiss At The Screen Before Adding "Goodnight Everybody."

Victory Pose 2: The Warners spin the Wheel Of Morality. It lands on 'Jackpot' and they bounce about with exuberant cries of "We Won! We Won! We Won!"

Victory Pose 3: Yakko, Wakko and Dot jump into Dr. Scratchnsniff's arms, give him the Puppy Eyes and he runs off sceaming.

Victory Pose 4: The Warners are chased off screen by the Security Guard brandishing a net.

Subspace Emissary Plot: After getting somehow getting hopelessly lost en-route to The Swedish Meatball Festival the Warners find themselves caught in the middle of the whole affair. Realising that the Swedish Meatball Festival will be under threat if the Subspace Army is victorious the Warners decide to step in and do something about it.

*Edit* Added more moves, images and subspace emissary plot. Still unfinished but getting there. Should provide a better idea of how the Warners operate.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Grah!

I just spent a good 3 hours reading through the whole thread and attempting to rate all characters in preparation for phase 2.
As I explained, once we hit 42 characters, I'll have to start eliminating some of the worse ones when new submissions roll in.
So I'm forced to try to find a ranking...

Put shortly, I'll rank, on a scale from 0 to 100, the character and the moveset separately. That means that the combined maximum total score a character can have is 200.
Of course... both of these, especially the former, are extremely subjective, and I'm only human. I tried to make these as fair as possible, but it's quite possible that I failed to realize something important or that two scores, when compared, just don't seem justified... et cetera. If you have any objections, bring it on... once phase two actually starts, I'll have to reformat stuff and updating will be even harder.

I'll explain the whole system in more detail when the time has come. To put it simply, I'll rate characters by their appeal, by how original they are, by how much they are bound to please people, how much I think the creator actually wishes for the character to succeed... lots of subjective stuff. The moveset is based on completeness, effort, style, and whatever else comes into play.

So here goes the current ranking ( since everyone's free to still change their submissions, these are bound to change... and criticism is welcome, too... hell, I might have made some mistakes in the math ):

Aves: 90+85=175
Haruhi Suzumiya: 96+73=169
Erik, the Phantom of the Opera: 82+81=163
Flying Dutchman: 68+94=162
Pippi Longstocking: 85+72=157
Furret: 65+86=151
Animaniacs: 76+74=150
Taga: 65+80=145
Malandros Nyclo: 66+77=142
Angry Video Game Nerd: 75+62=137
Ronia: 83+51=124
Tori Amos: 43+80=123
Sailor Moon: 60+62=122
The Joker: 37+79=116
Yuki: 67+47=114
Bill Brasky: 63+49=112
Dean: 50+55=105
Flygon: 67+37=104
King Leonidas: 70+34=104
Ben Ten: 55+44=99
Light: 77+21=98
Gir: 65+30=95
Mary Poppins: 68+27=93
Arceus: 37+59=89
Willis Brooke: 40+35=75
Christer Lindarw: 27+38=65
Waldo: 35+24=59
Salesman: 21+37=58
Dwight Schrute: 40+18=58
Peter Griffin: 50+7=57
King Ganonidas Boss: 25+30=55
Captain Crunch: 19+28=47
Eddie: 32+10=42
Kurai Oscuro: 18+20=38
Tommy: 18+19=37
Comrade Canada: 14+14=28
Elza, the Pumpkin Witch: 9+15=24
Phaaze: 3+0=3
Loop aka Greg: wtf+N/A=divide-by-zero-error-crash-universe

4 hours. And now I go finally eat something. And drop dead somewhere along the way.
Oh, by the way, Fawriel isn't in there because I'm gonna completely rework him.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean by originality? Do you mean choosing an original character that already exists, or making up a character?

And would Salesman lose appeal because they are too common in real life to like that much?:)

Just wondering, because I saw that the Salesman got a pretty low character rating...

And would alternate costumes count as the moveset or character category?

:034:

Smash Hero
Looks like I'm not gonna be axed! Hooray!

But Phantom is supposed to be above me. He has one point more than me.

Top Bottom