• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Oh no Elza is in danger and I thought I did so well with it :(.

24 points.....I can't believe it....:urg:

This is hopeless....what am I supposed to do to get her high on the list!? :mad: :(

RWB

Smash Ace
XD Changed my mind about Christer being the last. Just wait, and my next submission will be on it's way!

Plausible ideas....

Willy Wee

Huldra from Troll Tales.

Snapper from Troll Tales.
--------------------------
Loki from the valhalla series

Thor from the Valhalla Series. ( Only if I feel I can truly make him unique... )

Tjalfi from the Valhalla Series ( Prepare to be rivaled, Sonic. O_o )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspector Gadget...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And... some of my own characters.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm not able to edit Elza the pumpkin witches post, so I have made a new one, can you link to this one instead fawriel?

Since theres now a list and Elza is very close to being Axed which I really really don't want to happen I'm redoing alot of this character.

Introducing......Elza the Pumpkin Witch!!

This picture was drawn and coloured by Fawriel, thanks fawriel :)

Background Story

Elza was once a beautiful princess, she lived in the Jerra Kingdom and for awhile all was well, however she had one fatel flaw, she was Rude. One day when walking through the woods she met a cloaked woman who called herself Mathilda, while walking through these woods with Mathilda. It wasn't long before they came across a strawberry bush, Mathilda asked Elza to pick one of these strawberrys from the bush for her to eat to which Elza replied "Get it yourself...I'm the princess remember...I can't do these things!". They continued walking, when they reached a Blueberry Bush Mathilda asked again only to hear the same remark. At this point Mathilda was obviously upset. She told Elza she had found the fountain of youth, since Elza wasn't very bright either she believed her and began following her. It wasn't long before they reached a Pumpkin patch. Seeing that there was no Fountain Elza was furious "Why have you brought me to this horrid place!? I see no Fountain....". Without warning Mathilda grabbed Elza and threw her to the ground. "You...with Beautiful looks but an ugly heart until you show kindness you will remain like this forever more! With that she dissapeared and Elza realized she had changed.

She tried to return home but as soon as she entered the city people screamed and forced her out. Left with nowhere to go Elza headed back to the pumpkin patch, this time she noticed I scroll lying on the ground, it read.....

Until you show one act of kindness towards another person you will never be Human again, however show an act of kindness and you will have the ability to become human again.....but only by performing the two rituals that will help you change between your pumpkin and Human form, you'll need to learn magic to help your rituals...however do not forget the act of Kindness you must perform or it will all be meaningless.

It took a while but within a year she had learned many magic skills with the help of a magic book she found at the pumpkin patch, she lived contently in a small hut in the forest. She met a young girl called Heckle who came from a poor family, she agreed to teach Heckle some magic to make her life easier, Heckle was able to go home and magically enhance her family's crops and they soon became rich. By showing this act of kindness Elza gained the ability to become human again. By performing the two rituals Poison rain and Light Spheres she can could now change between her pumpkin and human form.

The End.......but not for long this is only the begining of her Smash bros Journey! :)

Elza the Pumpkin witch moveset

A moves

A - Swipes Broom left
AA - Swipes broom right
AAA - Jabs the other end of the broom forward

A right/Left - Sticks her broom foward like a pole, this move has very good range.

A up - Swipes bristle part of the broom upwards

A down - Smacks bristle side of broom on the ground hard.

B moves

B Neutral - Energy balls
Shoots a random coloured energy ball from her hand. (percentage is chance of appearing out of 100%, followed by movement and effect)

Red Energy Balls - 25% - Moves in direction fired - Causes a burn
Yellow Energy Balls - 25% - Moves in direction fired - Causes foe to be stunned
Blue Energy Balls - 20% - Moves backwards and fowards across the stage - Lasts longer on the stage.
Green Energy balls - 15% - Moves in a zig zag pattern in direction fired - Causes foe to be covered with Vines stopping them from moving.
Pink energy balls - 10% - Moves in direction fired - Heals foe for about 30%- 50% damage.
Purple energy balls - 3% - Moves towards closest foe - Causes foe to be poisened and will take damage from it for a while.
Rainbow energy ball - 2% - Moves randomly - Any foe hit with this ball will be stuck in spot while the energy ball deals damage (simalar to how clefairy or Suicune deal damage in melee).

B right/left - Broom Smack
Grabs her broom and shoots sharp needles from the bristle side. (simalar to sheiks B neutral move)

B Down - Hidden Ring
She dissapears into the ring below her that she floats over, staying hidden too long will cause her to recieve damage and sometime become dizzy.

B Up - Broom Flight
She leaps onto her broom and flys upwards into the sky, she can also glide like Meta knight or charizard while using this.

Grabs

Right/Left Grab - Broom Run (this name is a play on "home run"
Elza tosses foe forward and whacks them with her broom.

Down Grab - Power Pummel
Shoves foe to the ground and swings her broom on top of them.

Up Grab - Energy Spiral
Creates energy balls which make a circle under the foe and sends them upwards towards the foe

Taunts

Taunt 1 - Pulls out a black kitten and turns it into a frog.
Taunt 2 - Puts her two hands foward and two energy balls appear, then she laughs.
Taunt 3 - Grabs broom and twists it around in front of her and shouts quickly "You want some of this!?"

Victory Poses

Victory pose 1 - Juggles different colored Energy balls in her hands
Victory Pose 2 - Taps broom on ground and cackles.
Victory pose 3 - Jumps on broom and shouts "Thought this would be a challange" and flies into the distance.

Alternate costumes

Costume 1(original costume) - Green Skin, Sky blue dress and Brown hair
Costume 2 - Orange Skin, Black dress and Black hair.
Costume 3 - Pink skin, white dress and Blonde hair
Costume 4 - Blue Skin, Orange dress and Purple hair
Costume 5 - Light Yellow skin, Gold dress and red hair
Costume 6 - Silver skin, Red dress and white hair

Final Smash -Poison Rain
When Elza grabs the Smash ball, she throws her broom off the stage and begins to float. One black hole appears in each of her hands, then you can control her floating around the stage and poisoness rain starts coming out of her hands. The rain has no knock back effect on foes though, it only damages them. Any water the poison rain touches will turn purple for a short period of time and any character that falls in will be damaged. After Elza has released all the poison from her body she transforms into Princess Elza.

Power - This Final smash can do any amount of damage from 0% to 200%, When a character comes in contact with the rain thier damage percentage starts to rise quickly, But it doesn't send characters flying at all, only raises thier damage percentage when they come in contact with the rain.

Stats

Weight: *** - she is average weight
Size: ** - just below average height
Power: **** - She is quite strong though
Speed: ** - She isn't very fast
Jump: ***** - She has a very high jump though
Range **** - her broom helps her get very good range
Fall speed *** - she falls at an average speed

Princess Elza Moveset

Fawriel drew this picture, thanks fawriel! :) (It's not fully finished yet though)
In complete contrast to Elza's pumpkin form, Princess Elza is very acrobatic and fast which goes towards a very flexible(Literally) moveset.

A moves

A - Swipes right leg foward
AA - Swipes right leg foward, swipes left leg foward
AAA - Swipes right leg foward, swipes left leg foward, pushs both hands foward.

A right/Left - Flick Kick
Flicks right or left leg in direction she's facing, as you can see in the picture she's flexible enough that she can bend her foot in towards her face then flick it fowards into the opponents face.

A up - Flying Hand (note: Hands do not actually fly)
Bends down and pushs both hands into the air, the opponent is sent straight up, depending on their damage they can sometimes fly really high upwards.

A down - Sweep the floor kick
Squats on ground like in picture and sweeps her legs around 360 degrees at a very fast speed. The move is over before you know it so it's a good attack if you want to get plenty of hits in, however it does very little damage.

The pictures are not meant to be fancy, they are simply for explanation.

B moves

B neutral - Melody of the ages
Plays a gentle melody on her small harp, any foe caught in the melody's range will slow down considerably.

B right/left - Sparking Confetti
Lunges foward with a clenched fist, this damages foes but at the end of the lunge she will open her fist and different coloured sparks will come out with different effects, they all have the same chance of appearing, these sparks are quite weaker in power than Elza the pumpkin witchs energy balls.

Green Sparks - Causes foes controls to be reversed for short period of time.
Red sparks - Sticks to the foe for a shirt period of time, during this time they will continue to explode causing the foe to fly into the air(not K.O them just send them upwards)
Yellow Sparks - Disables the foes ability to attack for a short period of time.

Since this could be a powerful attack if used correctly, it takes about 1-2 minutes for the sparks to charge again, you can still use the lunge move though, but a small puff of smoke will appear from her hand when sparks are not fully charged up.

B down - Swift Kick
Spins around, while spinning she moves fowards a little bit(See A) and then delivers a kick straight into whoever is unlucky enough to be in the way(See B)

B up - Magic Acrobatics
Bends down and leaps into the air, doing damage to anyone she hits.

Direction chance

Jumps straight up - 60%
Jumps Forwards - 25%
Jumps backwards - 15%

Jumping backwards can be a bad thing espiscially when trying to get back onto the stage after being knocked off, so watch out!

Grabs

Right/Left Grab - Face Flick
Elza bends her leg in towards her face and flicks her foot towards the enimies face, sending them in direction she's facing.

Down Grab - Heel Dig
Pushes foe onto the ground and hops on top of them and stamps quickly over them.

Up Grab - The Graceful Swan (because whenever he think of her doing this move I think of a swan....)
throws foe upwards a little bit then knees them as they fall down.

Taunts

Taunt 1 - Plays a quick tune on her harp.
Taunt 2 - Jumps up slightly, twirls in the air and lands again.
Taunt 3 - Points fowards, laughs and say's "Come on, a toad could fight better than you!"

Victory Poses

Victory pose 1 - Waves both hands in the air and does a backflip
Victory Pose 2 - Walks onto screen on hands, then goes back on her feet and smiles.
Victory pose 3 - "It was nothing really, I guess luck was on my side"

Alternate costumes

Costume 1(original costume)(She has normal human skin by the way) - Blue Dress, Brown hair and a golden mini harp.
Costume 2 - Black dress, black hair and a silver mini harp.
Costume 3 - white dress, Blonde hair and a pink mini harp.
Costume 4 - Orange dress, Purple hair and a blue mini harp.
Costume 5 - Gold dress, red hair and a cream coloured mini harp.
Costume 6 - Red dress, grey hair and a white mini harp.

Final Smash - Light Spheres
When Princess Elza grabs the smash ball, she floats upwards and a white glowing sphere appears at both her hands, you control her with the control stick, press A and she will send out white glowing spheres from her hands towards other fighters. Press B and she will send out a white thin beam from her hands. However the real damage is done when you press and hold the B button, the light fully covers her body and you can move her towards foes to do serious damage. Afterwards she transforms back into Pumpkin Elza.

Power - The three moves you can use all vary in power.

Glowing spheres - 15% to 30% damage with each sphere thrown. Can use this as many times as you can during the final smash.
Thin beam - 40% to 80% damage, can only be used three times.
Body light sphere - 100% damage each time it hits, however this move only lasts 10 seconds and can only be used once.

Stats

Weight: ** - she is quite light
Size: ** - Same height as Elza the pumpkin witch
Power: ** - She is considerably weaker than Pumpkin Elza, but makes up for it by getting many attacks in due to her speed.
Speed: ***** - She is very fast on her feet.
Jump: *** - Even though she has good acrobatic skills it doesn't get her really high.
Range ** - She has quite short range.
Fall speed **** - She falls quite fast

Stage - Pumpkin Patch

Don't have a good picture so I'll describe it, It's always night on this stage, the Jerra Castle is a silouette in the background, you can sometimes see silouettes of witchs on brooms in the background. Pumpkins are all over this stage, sometimes they begin to float and fly towards characters battling doing damage. There are also trees at each side of the stage. There's a black fence seperating the stage from the background too.

Assist trophy - Heckle

Heckle appears on her broom and soars in a downwards arc, any character she hits will be tossed across the stage, when she holds her hand out a Red aura appears, anyone she hits now will be caught in Heckles magically enhanced grasp. This can be dangerous when she eventually leaves the stage taking anyone she has grabbed to be KOed. Players can get away from her grasp by wiggling the control stick.

Boss Battle! - Mathilda

Her default position is near the top of the screen and casts energy balls at you, however she often swoops down at you.....that's your chance to strike! At the start of the battle Mathilda casts a special spell, Damage is swapped between you and your partner, which means when you get hit your partner's damage percentage goes up and when your partner get's hit your damage percentage goes up. However when she hits you or your partner, knockback isn't transferred to the other person.

She carries a double sided septer, one end has the shape of the sun with and the other is the shape of the moon. Normally she has the Sun septer on display however when the moon side of the septer appears it get's a lot darker and harder to see.(not so much that you can't see at all though).

Apart from these moves she can swoop down from above, casts energy balls and she has one final move. When her health is low she casts a barrier between you and your partner, so you can't heal or help each other in any way. However after that she continues to attack you seperatly the same way as before.

Items!

Dreadful Brew
This items is a small purple jar with green smog coming from it. When used it has a 50/50 chance of healing 200% or dealing 200% so it is at your own risk that you use it.

Defective Broom
Any fighter can pick up this broom and it helps them fly through the air alot easier damaging anyone they hit, however the controls of the broom is switched.(up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left). After a while the broom will start burning and fail to work completly so make sure you can get back to the stage safly when you see the flames.

Spellbook
This is quite a rare item and if you remember from earlier Elza gained the ability to transform by doing an act of kindness....where did you think she learn that ability? From the Spellbook of course(Do you see where I'm going with this?). Simply pick up the Spellbook and throw it at a foe, usually it will just damage them with medium knockback however if the character has an alternate character(by transforming, think Zelda/Shiek) they will unwillingly transform into the other character and will be forced to play as that character for exactly 1 minute before regaining the ability to transform.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oh dear, here comes the consequences of turning the thread into serious business...

What do you mean by originality? Do you mean choosing an original character that already exists, or making up a character?

And would Salesman lose appeal because they are too common in real life to like that much?:)

Just wondering, because I saw that the Salesman got a pretty low character rating...

And would alternate costumes count as the moveset or character category?
Originality... well, making up a character of your own is more original than picking an existing one by definition. Though, making up a character who is just the same old superhero fare or something doesn't really reek of creativity, either. And there are some more obscure existing characters that make great choices, but make them too obscure and they lose appeal because nobody knows them... it's very complicated.
Some examples would be...
Chuck Norris - Unoriginal
Friedrich Nietzsche - Original
Mary Sue, Princess of the Night - Unoriginal
Creative character with a backstory, personality and style - Original

The Salesman got that rating because he seemed like a joke character, which are good to have, but should be rated lower than serious characters who still manage to be funny, and mostly the fact that he doesn't appear to be a specific character, but rather one of a certain "breed" of generic salesmen...
I might be mistaken about any number of those. Enlighten me.

Aaaand costumes would go under moveset, I guess. Unless the costumes turn him into different types of salesmen with different kinds of creepiness...

Hmm... now that I think about it, the Salesman should deserve about a 31 for character, since it's really a pretty interesting concept... I'll keep that in mind for when I review this stuff. For today, I'm glad that it's finally done.

Looks like I'm not gonna be axed! Hooray!

But Phantom is supposed to be above me. He has one point more than me.
I'm gonna copy and paste Aves, Haruhi and the Phantom so many times that your character gets eliminated!

...*fixes*

Oh no Elza is in danger and I thought I did so well with it :(.

24 points.....I can't believe it....:urg:

This is hopeless....what am I supposed to do to get her high on the list!? :mad: :(
I'm sorry...
I just got the impression that it's a character you just made up on the spot for the sake of making an original character, which made me assume that you didn't have any particular interest in the character herself besides the opportunity to relax and have some fun coming up with stuff.
For starters, you could explain some stuff about her to us. Who exactly is she, what is her backstory, what is she like, stuff like that. When making an original character, it's important to provide enough information to make the reader be able to really feel the character and not just see it as some thing that does random attacks.

The attacks were nice, but, if I remember correctly, the moveset wasn't very complete and the moves not terribly original, though there were a few original ideas, like hiding inside that ring she floats over...
Hm, still, it doesn't seem fair that she's rated that low overall. I'll have to look further into that...

Well hit me with a screwdriver and call me El Pako, that was fast.
And that should be worth quite a few points, too.
*goes work on a colored version of that image*

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm sorry...
I just got the impression that it's a character you just made up on the spot for the sake of making an original character, which made me assume that you didn't have any particular interest in the character herself besides the opportunity to relax and have some fun coming up with stuff.
I actually did make her up pretty quickly......but I'm fully behind her now, after all I did create her/give her life/brought her into this world so of course I'm going to care alot more about her than Tommy or Velma(I still care about them but not to the same extent).

It don't think it even matters if you think up a character in one minute it's how you support that character afterwards and develop the character over time, Elza for Brawl!! :chuckle:

Edit: I hope I'm not asking too much but if I were to make a paint program image of Pumpkin patch(the stage) and Heckle(Assit trophy) would you be able to draw them properly? Only whenever you had time though :)

RWB

Smash Ace
I'm quite sure I'll go with Huldra and Loki, and possibly one of my more unique OCs for the coming movesets.

RWB

Smash Ace
Tale Team

Character backstory:

Snapper- Snapper is a rather scrawny troll child from a forest filled of magic cretures.
He is generally pretty disliked by just about everyone in the forest due to the constant pranks he plays on anyone he comes across. He is very cunning(although he might seem dumb, as he cannot even count to two!). He is also a master at every kind of music instrument he learns the basics off( He learned to play violin like a pro just like "Snap!"
...now I know where he got his english name. -_-;; ), but favors the flute. While he generally doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, he often resolves bad situations he played a part in instigating. He has a little troll named Willy Wee living in his hat. This troll doesn't like any of the creatures in the forest that much, except Snapper and Huldra. snapper has a really big ego.

Tumbler- Tumbler is a fat little troll child. He is rather dull and mostly just tags along with Snapper, agrees with snapper when he compliments himself, and takes part in his pranks.
He is rather shy.

Huldra- Huldra is a (self-appointed, the other vittlings doesn't thinks she's ready yet, "The Hunt doesn't call her") hunter of the Vittling Folk(They seem to be some kind of goblinish creatures...). Huldra is the laughing stock of her tribe, being kinda clumsy(while still being just as agile as any other vittling), and short-thinking sometimes, as well as being one of Snappers main targets for pranks. She yearns to prove that she can be just as good a hunter as the adult Vittlings(though she is a kid). She seems to have some kind of liking for Snapper, as she enjoyed kissing him just to see his reaction, as well getting pretty jealous when a mermaid flirted with him.

Scuttlebutt- This is Huldras pet elk. He is very gluttonous and has a sweet tooth. He is also rather dumb.

The Mara- This is Huldras Nightmare. It rides on huldras back, inducing panic into her.

Character concept: This is a multi-moveset char. It incorporates a team of two
(starters), a Single character, Same character with another moveset, mounted on an elk, yes, an elk! XD. +the single character being ridden by her Mara(a nightmare). The switch between the three first is easy to do, but the Mara is not a sure fire transformation(Although by holding down A before a game, you start like this), more about that in the moves section...

Blue= Snapper and Tumbler
Orange= Huldra
Green=Huldra on Scuttlebutt.
Purple: The Mara/Nightmare

I'll change these when Smashboards edit wants to agree with me...

Stats:

Snapper and Tumbler(Team)
(Snapper acts as Leader, Tumbler being his Nana)

Snapper

Tumbler

Size: *
About Kirby's height, perhaps a little taller. Not that skinny.

Weight: ***
Heavier than you'd expect. He's a troll, after all.

Speed: ***
He's a speedy guy, but to be able to cooperate with his partner, he just kinda jogs around. Moves are speedy though.

Power: ***
Not to powerful. These guys rely on teamwork to win.

Range: **
He's small.

Fall Speed: ****
As with Huldra, he falls quickly.

Traction: ****
They don't skid across the ground like most cartoon chars, so... pretty high i suppose.

Jumps: Decent, but not great. No Walljump.

Tumbler shares these statistics(although he deals a little more damage), but is fatter(easier to hit)

Huldra

Size: *
Rather small, just about a head taller than Snapper, and thin as heck.

Weight: *
Her Size and build speaks for themself. Heck, she is propably the lightest smasher so far.

Speed: ****
The Vittlings are renown for their agileness and quick movements. Her running speed matches that of C.Falcon. The moves are quick.

Power: ****(low 4)
While she is small, her strength compares to that of a pretty strong human(Also something that has to do with her species).

Range: ***(low 3)
She is very small, but her spear gives her decent range, at least.

She is a quick faller.

Traction: **

Huldra tends to slip pretty often. So I figured low traction was suitable.

Jumps:
Both the first and the second jump are excellent in height. She can Walljump.

Huldra on Scuttlebutt(Warning, much of this moveset might be quite awkward.)

OMG it's big!

Size:*****
Well, its an Elk. it's supposed to be god**** big.

Weight:*****
See above. -_-;;

Speed: **(Low 2)
As expected, the elk have pretty slow moves. It's running speed is decent tho'. Huldras few moves in this state is speedy still.

Power: *****
She's riding an elk. It's big, it's mean(well not really), and it's strong

Range:*****
With such long legs and big horns and just overall largeness, this is one area it doesn't struggle in.

I find it hard to see an elk, espescially a fat one, falling slowly. >_>

Traction: ***
It doesn't stop at once, but it's not going to do a Luigi. XD

Jumps:
Good Height, but not great. And quite understandably, the elk can't walljump. XD

The Mara

The mara looks like Huldra, but with empty eyes. It's semi-transparent.

Size: **
It's Huldra with what seems to be another Huldra on the shoulders. Pretty small.

Maras are heavy.

Speed: *****
It's still Huldra running, but speed is a little, little lower. The Maras moves are pretty **** fast.

Power: ****
The Mara is far from weak. Watch yourself.

Range: ****(high 4)
With an ability to change its shape, the Mara has relly good range.

Fall Speed: *
It's an extremely floaty character.

Traction: **

It's still huldra doing the running.

Jumps:
Two jumps of the same heights with the same height as Huldras. However, by holding the stick up, you can float. Unlike peach, this character descends while floating.

Moves:

A moves:

A, A, A: Snapper does a left hook while Tumbler does a right, then switch, then Snapper kicks and Tumbler buttbumps. Tumblers moves have better damage and better final knockback, but Snapper has better range.

Dash A: Both trolls throws themselves forward, basically making a body slam. This is a rather strong running move, that CAN combo into itself(I.E get hit by both trolls). But quite obviously, it has long afterlag.

Tilts:
Forward: Tumbler does a fist punch while Snapper picks out Willy Wee of his hat and drives his hand with Willy in it forward, making Willy bite the opponent.
The fist punch has regular knockback and damage, but Willy Wee sends enemies upwards. Generally this means it double hits.

Up: Both trolls do a jumping uppercut. As usual, a bit better power from Tumbler, and more reach from snapper. Good combo move.

Down: Both trolls drops on their bums. Knockback upwards.

Smashes:
Forward: Swings Tumbler like a homerun bat. Really strong compared to the rest of their moves. If Tumbler is gone/out of reach Snapper changes a little. He now hits you with a quick, hard poke with a stick. Quick, but not that powerful.

Up: Tumbler lifts Snapper, And snapper does a quick swipe with his tail. Decently powerful, good range. This move doesn't change much, the lift disappears that's all(hence lower range). (And Tumbler does an Upward Headbutt instead at his location.)

Down:
Tumbler headbutts downward while snapper whiplashes low with his tail. Tumblers move isn't that strong but damages a bit. This move doesn't change much, they just do their individual thing if alone. The Whiplash is really strong and damaging, but a bit slow if tumblers headbutt wasn't used.

Aerials:
Neutral: Both trolls curl into balls and fall a bit.

Up: Both trolls does a flip, swinging their tails in a wide arc(Well, Tumbler's tail is really short, and weak while Snappers is long and strong)

Down: Both does a hip drop, but recovers somewhat quickly. Meteor.

Forward: Snapper does a kick, Tumbler a headbutt. The kick is weak, but the headbutt is somewhat strong.

Back: Snapper does a whiplash with his tail, and Tumbler tries to do the same.

Grabs: Snapper grabs with tail, Tumbler with hands. Snappers reach is better. If they manage to grab, one of them still moves as usual(ala Ice climbers).

Forward Throw: Throws the enemy away with a sharp twist of the tail/wrist. good distance.

Up Throw: Throws the enemy upwards with tail/hand

Back Throw: Does two quick spins and throws. Rather bad distance, but trajectory is kinda scary.

Down Throw: Quick throw into ground. Good for combos.

B-Moves:

Neutral: Flute
Snapper takes out his flute and begins to play(Tumbler dances in the background). This playing can be done for a decently long time. This will eminate a circle of notes( like jigglypuffs sing). The move makes enemies dance if they get into the area where the notes cover, and touches ground. the enemy can attack while dancing. It basically just slows the enemy's movement if they touch ground. You can walk around while playing. Not a very good move, but a good homage to the fact that Snapper very often played flute in the cartoon. He also once borrowed a violin from the Nix and forced all the other trolls to dance.

Up: Strix
An owl named Strix, which is quite unlucky bird, flies into the screen and The troll grabs its legs, and it lifts them a certain distance. While getting hit by the bird hurts, you can meteor hit it along with them to send them back down. XD

Forward: Mudpie
Pretty basic, The two trolls throws mud at the enemy. decent distance, speed, damage and knockback. A rather good projectile.

Down: Lazy Bones
The trolls goes to sleep, and Huldra jumps in(from the background) and take their place(throwing them into the background).

Taunts:
1: Snapper plays short little song on his flute.
2: Snapper laughs his kinda unique laugh. I can't relly describe it. I'll try to mp3 record it.
3: Snapper mockingly bows down and takes of his hat, and Willy Wee jump up and down on his head.

Entry: They ride in on Huldras elk and jumps off as it goes into the background..

costumes:

TBA

Moves:

A moves:

A, A, A....A,A...: Huldra swipes repeatedly with her dagger.
Dash A: Tries to do a spear lunge, but stumbles. Good knockback and damage(for a dash). falls over.

Tilts:
Forward: Does a lunging kick, but slips with the standing foot midmove, thus extending the range.
Up: Does a quick upward swipe with her dagger.
Down: Doublehanded blow from above.

Smashes:
Forward: Plunges her spear forward. Good damage and reach. Tipper hit is particularly strong.
Up: First swipes with her dagger, then stabs upward with her spear. Really strong if sweetspotted with the spear.
Down: Stabs down with the spear in front and the knife behind her. The spear is stronger all around.

Aerials:

Neutral: Sex kick. Low endlag, but very weak.
Up: Stabs up with the spear. Good juggle and kill move(on higher %)
Down: Swipes downward with the dagger. Meteor. Not that powerful in terms of damage.
Forward: stabs forward first with the dagger, then the spear. Pretty strong.
Back: stabs behind her with the dagger. this move turns her around in mid-air. rather weak.

Grabs: quickly plunges her arm out as far as she can reach, and grabs.

Damage is done by hitting you with the spear-using hand.

Forward Throw: throws enemy forward and stabs with spear. Good distance.

Up Throw: hurls enemy upwards and stabs them in the *** with the spear. Good distance.

Back Throw: Kicks the enemy backwards. Not so good distance.

Down Throw: Dives down, taking enemy along, setting up for combos.

B-Moves:

Neutral: Stolen potion.
Huldra drinks a potion she stole from the resident troll witch Wrathrag.
These have multiple effects....
Black potion: Makes Huldra sleep, and then the mara comes out of her head and the Mara can be used. The mara wakes Huldra when it's fully out. This has a 50% chance of coming out.
Blue Potion: Lightning melee effect(only on Huldra). lasts for ten seconds. 7% chance of happening.
Orange Potion: Slow-mo effect(only on Huldra). lasts for ten seconds. 6% chance of happening.
Yellow potion: Star effect. this has a 2% chance of happening.
Green Potion: Recover 15%. This has a 15% chance to appear.
Purple Potion: Damages you 15%. This has a 15% chance to appear.
Red Potion: Spiced Curry effect. This has a 5% chance to appear.

Up: Great Leap.
Huldra jumps high into the air. the horizontal distance isn't that good, but it has good vertical height. Speedy, but no actual hit during this. You can do aerials while doing this special.

+added press on B-button: Enter the elk!
This makes the elk enter the screen from the background. Huldra now comes crashing down on the elk, doing some mean damage and Knockback. This move is also what makes the "Huldra on elk" come into play.

Forward: Hunters spear
Chargeable spear throw. it's kinda like Pits B, but it doesn't have the steering ability, distance, and it's slower. the knockback is really good for a projectile that isn't charge shot. XD

Down: Stand my ground.
Think marths counter. Except you don't hit back(although you are likely to get a hit in due to this nulling the attacks effect). this is a rather good defensive move, but its not good if you are about get hit by some sort of explosive, as the explosion WILL hit.

+B while in this state: Enter the Trolls!
Huldra jumps into the background, and the duo jumps in.

Taunts:
1: Laughs mischievously.
2: Spins her spear above her head.
3: Gives out her rather weird warcry. XD

Costumes:

Red- Her usual orange dress.

Blue- A light blue version of the red costume.

Green-Her outfit and hairdo becomes like the one of this woman...

Grey- Her outfit and hairdo becomes like the one of this woman...

Brown-Her outfit and hairdo becomes like the one of this man...

Dark-

White

Moves:

A moves:

A, A, A....A,A...: Scuttlebutt nudges you continously with his mussle. Weak, even for a weak attack.
Dash A: Scuttlebutt lowers his head, allowing huldra to put her spear out in front. Rather strong for a dash.
Tilts:
Forward: Huldra stabs in front with her spear. Quick but weak.
Up: Huldra does a wide sweep with her spear while jumping across scuttlebutts back. Covers a WIDE area.
Down: Scuttlebutt bashes down with his head. strong for a tilt.

Smashes:

Forward: Pulls head back, then skullbashes. A bit slow, but very powerful.
Back: Kicks backwards with both hooves with great power. Slower than the Forward smash, but has the "Falcon Knee" trajectory.
Up: Scuttlebutt jumps. his entire body is a hitbox, and the horns are a sweet spot. Weaker and quicker than the others.
Down: Scuttlebutt rears and then stomps down. Major KOpower, Meteor capability, and damage. A bit slow.

Aerials:
Neutral: Scuttlebutt body-flops. Cover a good amount of area, and is rather strong.
Up: Huldra stabs upward with her spear. Quick but weak.
Down: Stomps down with all four hooves. Meteor. Quite damaging. A little slow.
Forward: Scuttlebutt kicks with his front legs. decently powerful.
Back: Very alike to the B-smash. a bit weaker and faster, but same trajectory.

Grabs:

Huldra jumps onto the very peak of Scuttlebutts mussle and grabs the enemy. damage is done by bashing enemy into the horns.

Forward Throw: Huldra throws enemy in front of Scuttlebutt who headbutts. Strong throw. KO-move.

Up Throw: Huldra hurls you up. Pretty weak, but an excellent setup for combos.

Back Throw: Huldra throws you backwards, and Scuttlebutt buttbumps you upward. decent combo starter, with rather good damage.

Down Throw: Huldra throws you into the ground and you bounce. Combo setup.

B-Moves:

Neutral: Hunters spear
Not chargeable. Decent projectile which covers a rather good distance and slowly descends the whole time.

Up: Candy Craze
Huldra throws some candy diagonally upwards in front of Scuttlebutt. Scuttlebutt Furiosly tries to run in midair to reach it. Doesn't cover much distance(although it's not extremely short), but the move hits like yoshis dair, and can as such deal very good damage.

Forward: Bull Rush.
Scuttlebutt rears and then rushes forward with horns lowered. He has super armor during the entire rush. It's a very powerful move(likely the strongest move Scuttlebutt has). It's rather predictable due to the long startup it has on ground though.
Kinda good in the air, where it is an automatic fastfalling diveattack with horns first with super armor after the slight startup and a lot of endlag. It's not as strong here, but it's still very deadly.

Down: Take Care.
Huldra jumps off Scuttlebutt and he jumps into the background.

Taunts:
1: Huldra leans down and feeds Scuttlebutt some candy.
2: Huldra poses with her spear, standing on Scuttlebutts head.
3: Scuttlebutt sneers at the opponents.

costumes:

Moves:

A moves:

A, A, A....A,A...: The mara swipes continously with clawlike hands. Good reach, good damage and knockback for a weak attack. does 1% damage on yourself with each blow.

Dash A: The mara turns her left hand into a long claw and does a quick jab tha has electric affinity to it. Fast strong, damaging, this is a pretty potent KO move. deals 4% to yourself.

Tilts:

Forward: Pushes its hands forward, claws first. kinda normal for a tilt(XD). 2% to yourself.

Up: Both hands increase in size, and the mara swipes them in a cross above her head. Quite a good combo move, and a decent killer. 3% to yourself.

Down: Jabs its hand down, now looking like a blade of some sort. Good damage and knockback. Good KO-move. 4% to yourself.

Smashes:

Forward: Turns both arms into Scythes and Swipes in front. Great range, great power, decent speed. Does 7% to yourself. One of the Maras best moves.

Up: Jabs its hand upward, looking like the blade from the D-tilt. Not as strong as the the forward smash, but still both powerful and fast. Does 5% to yourself.

Down: Turns arms into whips, smashing them down against the ground. Powerful and rather quick. 6% to yourself.

Aerials:

Neutral: The Mara holds huldra by the head and does a sex kick. Not that strong, but fast. 2% to yourself.

Up: does a whiplash with the right arm that has been turned into a whip. Pretty powerful, and it's pretty quick. 4% to yourself.

Down: Hits downward with the hand turned into what appears to be a sledgehammer.

Meteor, good damage. Does 3% to yourself

Forward: Swipes with claws on an elongated arm in front. Good reach, upward knockback. decent for comboing. 2% to yourself.

Back: Strikes you with a scythe-arm swung behind back. Good reach and damage decent speed. 3% to yourself.

Grabs:

A rather quick elongated(Like link and samus) grab. The Mara swipes with its clawed hand in front of itself and grabs enemy/edge(tether). Damage is done by biting. Does not harm yourself.

Forward Throw: spins you around in the air magically(kinda like ness Psi) while not holding you, the launches you diagonally upward. Pretty strong, a KO-capable throw.
Does not harm yourself.

Up Throw: You rise upwards slowly in a green, smokelike substance. You take damage from this and it sets up for combos. Does not harm yourself.

Back Throw: The Mara turns its upper body around 180 degrees and performs a magic throw kinda like the forward one, but a little weaker with a lower trajectory.
Does not harm yourself.

Down Throw: Quickly drops you to the ground and the smokelike substance damages you, holding you in place setting up for comboing.

B-Moves:

Neutral: Nightmare bolt.
Fires a rather strong electric bolt forward. This move can not be charged but is rather quick. does 9% to yourself.

Up: Dread Rising
The mara turns into the smokelike green substance and can be controlled to fly in just any direction. This can reach quite a bit, but Huldra chokes on the substance and takes continous damage as this move is kept up.

Forward: Nightmare Rush.
The mara and huldra is covered by a veil of power while flying forward at great speed.
Decent power, can be used for recovery. 6% to self.

Down: Face the fear.
Huldra starts to shake. after a short while, the Nightmare dissipates, leaving you with Huldras moveset once again.

Final Smash: Dreaded Flight
The Mara ditches Huldra, who then slumps into a heap on the floor. The Mara flies around spewing out green smoke. This smoke damages, and you can control the flight. Really damaging, but can hardly kill.

Taunts:
1: Laughes a soulless, creepy laugh.
2: Does motions that shows that she wants huldra to get moving.
3: Gives out a piercing screech.

Victory poses:
1: The Mara pounces at the screen, laughing, then jumps back onto huldras shoulders.
2: Sits on Huldras back with a smirk.
3: A cloud of Green smoke with smoke circles a scared Huldra.

Entry: appears in a cloud of green smoke along with Huldra.

costumes: See Huldra.

Final Smash(everyone except the Mara): Know fear. My name is Lightning!
A pretty big thunderbolt hits the stage in front of the character you're using, and out of it steps the incarnation of lightning.

He laughs, and then you can control him. He has 4 commandos to chose from, one for each of your B specials. During this move, all your chars hide in the background, with good reason. You control his movement, but in midair, he turns into a "ball" of lightning. He has constant super armor, and stays out as long as Giga Bowser.

B: Turns into a lightning "ball", and starts attacking in all directions with bolts. these bolts do major damage, but has low knockback.

sideB:
Shoots a net of bolts forward. No knockback, major damage.

Up B: Turns into the lightning "ball" and shoots a single bolt straight upwards. this bolt can be controlled as to make a full 360 sweep. Major Knockback, decent power.
Pic from Midmove...

Down B: Lightning crackles around the character. As long as you hold b, this'll continue. By touching people while in this state, you send them flying far. Lightnings running is decent, but he's so large(Almost equalling Giga Bowser) in height, so he isn't likely to be avoided.

Victory poses:
1: Huldra gives Snapper a peck on the cheek. Snapper and Tumbler freaks out(going "EUUUUGH!"), while Huldra leans on Scuttlebutt and laughs.
2: Snapper plays a short song on his flute and the others(including Scuttlebutt XD), dance around.
3: Huldra jabs a hand into the air, but is tripped by Snapper. Snapper and Tumbler(and Scuttlebutt) laughs while huldra gives them a mean glare.

stage: ?
song: It's the ending theme of the Troll Tales cartoon series!
http://www.esnips.com/doc/d795b418-1fed-480b-b2e4-b942e009e611/Troll-Tales

An assist trophy is on the way!

Fawriel

Smash Master
I actually did make her up pretty quickly......but I'm fully behind her now, after all I did create her/give her life/brought her into this world so of course I'm going to care alot more about her than Tommy or Velma(I still care about them but not to the same extent).

It don't think it even matters if you think up a character in one minute it's how you support that character afterwards and develop the character over time, Elza for Brawl!! :chuckle:

Edit: I hope I'm not asking too much but if I were to make a paint program image of Pumpkin patch(the stage) and Heckle(Assit trophy) would you be able to draw them properly? Only whenever you had time though :)
I see...
Well, developing the character paid out. I really like the character now, and with the moveset expanded like this, she feels much more complete.
Current rating is 67/36, for a total of 103. Now that's a leap.

Oh, and, the picture is done:
http://chaos.foxmage.com/elza.jpg

Another edit: ... and I forgot to reply to your request.
Well... drawing a whole stage is quite a lot of work, depending on how detailed it is...
If the character makes it into the final roster, I might decide to draw Heckle, too...
But once the final roster is determined, I'll have a lot of drawing to do, if all goes according to plan...
About stages, well, several people are adding those now, so maybe I'll end up doing something about those. We'll see, we'll see.

I'm quite sure I'll go with Huldra and Loki, and possibly one of my more unique OCs for the coming movesets.
Dude, easy! Calm down! ^^;
If you keep going like this, I'm going to have to introduce rules about how many characters per person are allowed into the final roster!

RWB

Smash Ace
Ok, but this one is more of a serious suggestion than Lindarw... XD That's for sure.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Thanks fawriel, I'm going to have another think about Elza the pumpkin witch and see if I can make her even more unique *gets pen and paper out*

I also might have to make another post about her since edit won't let me put in the coloured picture.

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Well, yeah, I admit that Salesman is kind of a joke. But I do support him as an actual character: I want him to be kind of like Game & Watch in that his moveset is funny, but still is an actual, usable moveset. Or, to put it simply, I didn't just make Salesman have funny moves, but I tried to give him unique ones too.

But I've got to admit, my character detail is pretty bad compared to many other people's. I don't like adding anything to him if I can't make it funny and workable at the same time. It's not really that I can give a backstory or anything for him, either. Oh well. I've got to admit he isn't exactly a great character.

~ Sailor Mercury ~

Description: The soldier of water and wisdom, sailor mercury! In the name of mercury, i'll cause you to repent your actions!

Stats:

Size: ***
A bit short, taller than mario though

Weight: **
Sailor Mercury is very light

Speed: **
Mercury's slow yeah yeah yeah. Not fast? No no no

She packs quite the punch

Fall Speed: **
Mercury falls very slowly

Attack Speed: **
She's not into dancing much, so faster than sailor moon but still very slow

Attacks:

A: Mercury slaps the opponent with a book 2%
AA: Double book slap! 2%
AAA: Book Bash! 4%

Forward Tilt: Ami slaps the opponent. 9%
Up Tilt: Mercury jumps upward to hit the opponent with her brainy head. 12%
Down Tilt: Mercury kicks downward. 8%

Forward Smash: Ami bashes the opponent with her mini computer! 18% damage also leaves an electrical shock effect.
Down Smash: Water bursts on either side of Mercury. High Knockback 5% damage
Up Smash: Mercury aqua blizzard. Mercury lifts her hand up and ice and water swirl around it. 23% damage

Forward Aerial: She throws her hands out foward while a sphere of water is in her hand. 13%
Up Aerial: Mercury hits the opponent with a king piece (you know from chess...) 8% (25% if sweet spotted)
Neutral Aerial: Mercury spins around with her transformation pen held out and water flies out of it. 5%
Back Aerial: She kicks backward 7%
Down Aerial: Mercury points downard and blasts water from her hands. 12%

Specials:

Neutral Special- Shabon Spray- Sailor Mercury crosses her hands to her chest and says "SHABON SPRAY!" afterwards a gigantic blast of bubbles erupts from her hands. This move deals tremendous knockback but very little damage also leaves a small mist if it hits something. 8% damage

Up Special-Mercury Aqua Rhasphody- Mercury floats into the air while water spins around her until it forms into a harp. She strums a harp composed out of water and gigantic tendrils of water fly off of it hurting anyone around her, while doing this she slowly starts rising upwards. If they are at high enough damage they can get frozen. 14% damage

Forward Special- Shine Aqua Illusion- Water spins around sailor mercury and she points foward. The blast of water deals quite a bit of damage and juggles your opponents around. If they are at a high enough damage they can also get frozen! 28% damage

(one off anime upraded moves ftw!)​
Down Special- Shabon Spray Freezing- Mercury tosses a sphere of blue energy that can freeze people instantly! This move travels slowly and if it hits the ground a patch of it freezes over making it very slippery.

Other:

Grab: Sailor Mercury timidly tries to grab someone.
Grab Attack: Sailor Mercury glares at the opponent which damages them for some reason. 2%
Forward Throw: Sailor Mercury blasts the opponent foward with water. 9%
Down Throw: Mercury shoots a stream of bubbles at the opponent. 18%
Back Throw: Sailor Mercury kicks the opponent backwards. 8%
Up Throw: Mercury traps the foe in a bubble and they fly upwards. 12% damage

Entrance:

Ami throws her transformation pen up into the air and says Mercury Power Makeup!

Taunts:

Up: Sailor Mercury does a pose while facing toward the screen
Side: Sailor Mercury opens up a math book and flips through it
Down: Sailor mercury opens her palm which has water circulating in it and then closes her hand

~FINAL SMASH: MERCURY AQUA MIRAGE~

A tidal wave sweeps over the field and then the water wraps around Sailor Mercury before it bursts and Sailor Mercury appears in her super outfit. Water spins around her once again before she lifts her hand into the air and say. "Mercury Aqua..." all the water flies into her hand creating a sphere of liquid in her palm. She then shouts "mirage!!!" and the sphere bursts into several small ones that fly out to enemies. If you get hit by the sphere you get frozen solid. If a sphere misses it lands onto the ground creating a big explosion of blue energy and leaves the ground frozen solid. Also if you get frozen after a few seconds the ice explodes around you in a shock wave of aqua marine dealing 35% damage. Once the attack is over Mercury downgrades into her regular outfit.

Note: yay i added the better gifs!

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to bother you, thread creator, but I edited my moveset as well.

And added a backstory, bad as it is...

ArchimedesVI

Smash Rookie
If you don't mind me asking for some advice, can I ask for some feedback on how my set for the Warners is coming along? I really want to make a good set out of it.

RWB

Smash Ace
A nightmare( the old tale-version, kinda), and a goblinish creature, and a moose. XD

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
Dave Chappelle

VB:lays down crack like a mine.if another player runs into it,it leaves them disables as if they just broke their shield.
<>B:cuts people w/scissors
^B:says "byah" with a sky uppercut
Final Smash:forms an energy ball that is more powerful and covers more area than samus' charged shot.also says "byah!" (c'mon its a must)
Taunt 1:"why dont u go purify yourself in the waters of lake minatonca"
Taunt 2:"so long fried rice,hello fried chicken.momma i love ya!fershizzle"
Taunt 3:"lemme jus grab my scissors"

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
In direct defiance of your fifth rule...

Here he comes, directly from wherever it is he spends all his time...

NEWCOMER: AL GORE

That's right, the eco-conscious ex-vice prez has finally burst into the Smash Brothers scene. Determined to demonize the Smashers, Gore's brought his A-game, with A standing for Annoying, Awkward and Al.

Gore's playstyle makes players realize a long-standing dream: fat Ganondorf. He is also physically awkward though, with a touch of Luigi in his movements. In fact, the mere observation of the eco-crusader's movements is enough to disturb weak-willed opponents.

Speed: 2/5
As you can tell, Gore's incredible dedication to everything Earthy has taken it's toll on the former vice prez's waistline, expanding it nearly as fast as his ego, which, coincidentally, also weighs him down.

Power: 4/5
His well developed (read: overdeveloped) sense of self-importance provide him with unnatural strength.

Size: 4/5
While Al is really only 6'1" in real life, most other characters in Smash are of the shorter persuasion, making Gore, by comparison, a tall mother-****er.

Weight: 4/5
Once again, all cookies and no humility makes Gore a big boy. His jumping ability suffers as a result.

Cannot wall-jump, average fall speed.

A: A moderately fast left jab, doing little damage and next to no knockback.

A,A: A jab followed by a right hook. Again, little damage and no knockback.

A,A,A: Jab, hook, butt bump. Same properties as above, though more icky.

F-Tilt: Gore uses his recently expanded head as a weapon, causing damage and knockback comparable to Marth's F-Tilt, though slower and with less range. Little lag.

U-Tilt: Al sweeps above his head in a motion reminiscent of Bowser's U-Air, though with much less damage and knockback. Moderate lag.

D-Tilt: Al pounds the ground twice like a pissed off five-year old. Moderate damage and knockback, with moderate lag.

Dash Attack: Lifting himself off the ground by a scant foot, Gore delivers a devastating splash to his opponent. The move itself has punishing knockback with good damage, but the lag on a missed attempt is equally devastating for Al, as he has to lift himself off the ground.

F-Smash: Gore shoots out his hand, in which he holds a petition to ban all cars except for his. A relatively quick move with good range, damage and knockback, it serves as an excellent kill move, both to the victim and their interest in global warming. Significant lag.

U-Smash: Al faces the camera and jams his Nobel Prize into the sky. If this connects with his opponents grill, it causes decent damage and knockback, and although it is less powerful and more difficult to hit with than the F-Smash, it's much quicker. Minor to moderate lag.

D-Smash: Al does a split. The awkwardness and uncomfortable-ness of this move is mind-blowing. Very quick, with moderate knockback and minor damage. Surprisingly, it takes very little time for Gore to recover.

N-Air: Gore waves his arms at the camera in a desperate plea for attention, hitting opponents next to and above him for several hits, though each have very minor knockback and damage. Moderate lag.

F-Air: Gore uses his formidable foot to deliver a boot to his opponents face. Good range and knockback, but significant lag.

B-Air: Gore does a jack ***- I mean mule kick, causing minor damage and knockback at a respectable range and respectable speed. One of his faster aerials, with minor lag.

D-Air: Shooting his left foot down and his fist up in his traditional, "Go, Me!" pose, Al dishes out a meteor of Thunderstomp proportions. True to his motives and his hair, this move makes no sense, sending down even those who hit his outstretched fist. Significant lag.

U-Air: Summoning an unusual burst of agility, Gore does a backflip, hitting those above and in front of him for minor knockback and moderate damage. However, he remains stiff as a board during the flip, not extending any limbs and looking really, really weird. Moderate lag.

Grab: Gore grabs the opponent by the shoulder.
A: Gore steps on his opponent's toes.
Forward: Al releases his opponent, only to follow up with a mighty shove. Poor knockback, poor damage.
Up: Gore does an uppercut with his his Nobel Prize in hand for decent knockback and damage. His most powerful throw.
Back: Gore throws his opponent behind him and does a jack-***- I mean mule kick for minor damage and knockback.
Down: Al throws his opponent to the ground and does a quick elbow drop for poor knockback and moderate damage.

Standard Special: Nobel Throw
Having had several thousand replicas made to decorate his house/hand out to hobos/rub all over himself, Al pulls out a Nobel Prize (startup lag similar to Peach's turnips) to throw at his opponent. This projectile has a path like that of a capsule, and causes almost identical damage and knockback. Minuscule (1%) chance of pulling out his own head from his ***, putting Gore in a state similar to shield-break for two seconds, though it has a much more disturbing animation.

Forward Special: Gore Hug
Gore rockets forward at unnatural speed. He covers a distance roughly equal to Falco's Phantasm. If he comes into contact with an opponent, he immediately grasps them in a great big hug, thinking he's finally found a friend. This move does no knockback, but does very respectable damage as Gore breaks ribs with his sad and misguided affection. If he does not touch an opponent, he suffers significant lag as he sighs in sadness.

Up Special: Super-Al
A bedsheet appears tied around Gore's neck like a cape, and he rockets up in a slight arc. He causes minor damage all the way through, and minor knockback except for at the apex of his trajectory, where it is increases slightly. Lag upon landing is moderate.

Down Special: Look At Me!
This is one of Gore's more ridiculous moves. He stomps on the ground and thrashes his arms around in his best attempt at attention. He sends out ground-based shockwaves a very slight distance around him, and the move is very similar to DK's ground pound in damage, knockback, lag, and the fact that it can be sustained by continuing to press the B button.

FINAL SMASH: AN INCONVENIENT PERSON

When he harnesses the power of the Smash Ball, Gore begins talking and talking about something (exactly what switches from instance to instance, though it is usually incomprehensible babble). This puts all opponents in a very large radius around him to sleep (though it is possible to escape on some larger stages). Upon realizing this, Al becomes furious and let's loose an ungodly stomp, causing very high knockback and significant damage to all opponents touching the ground. This can be avoided by jumping, and the stomp itself is heavily telegraphed.

Taunts:

Gore turns around quick, then "roars" at the camera in a poorly constructed Manbearpig costume.

Gore puts on a beret and pulls out a tape, yelling, "Al Gore made a movie!"

Gore pulls out a Nobel Prize, stroking it and calling it "My Precious..."

Fawriel

Smash Master
[Sailor Mercury]
Character denied on the grounds of implausible anatomy!

...I mean, err, that's a really shiny moveset. Again. Can't really beat animations of a character's attacks... though some of her moves seem a bit random. A chess piece? Then again, they did use all sorts of things as weapons in that anime...

83+51 is actually 134
I never claimed to have basic arithmetics skills.

Sorry to bother you, thread creator, but I edited my moveset as well.

And added a backstory, bad as it is...
Did I scratch your ego? ****** head to the side* I like the changes.

If you don't mind me asking for some advice, can I ask for some feedback on how my set for the Warners is coming along? I really want to make a good set out of it.
Well... hm. There's not really a lot of advice I can give you. That moveset was already quite impressive when it was still incomplete... just, like, finish it!
One thing you should work on is the layout, because it all looks a bit messy like this.
Besides that, keep up the good work!

[Dave Chappelle]
Byah!
Hmm, alright.

Theres a reason I never posted Malandros's backstory. It's the size of a Novel...

As a matter of fact it's my NANOWRIMO project. However, I could post a condensed version of the major turning point in his life.
Go ahead. Backstory is the main reason Aves is at the top, you know.

In direct defiance of your fifth rule...

[AL GORE]
For that line alone, you should receive a replica of a Nobel Prize.

Well... huh. If I'm not thoroughly mistaken... we have reached 44 characters.
Which is two above the limit.

[Initiate Phase 2!]

I don't have enough time now to update the thread... but here's the plan.
I will go through the submissions again, and this time, I'll list both criteria separately, which I should have done in the first place... because it's far easier to compare the two aspects like this. That's just something for me, and doesn't affect you besides the fact that it should make the results more accurate.

All submissions will be displayed according to rank in the first post, including the rating and a small review to explain it.

I will add a list under the complete current roster list containing all the characters that were eliminated, except without thumbnails.

The system of elimination will be added to the main post.

( Some avatars might be improved. )

Aaaaand if you still want to add something, do it now. I'll return from university in a few hours... if I haven't fallen asleep at some point between now and then, I'll go to work on the thread. After that, updates... will be a little more sparse. This seems like a lot of work. ^^;

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
fawriel said:
If the character makes it into the final roster
I'm going to get Elza onto that final roster if it's the last thing I do! :cool:

I already have new ideas for a final smash (the one she has now is too typical of what a witch would have as a final smash.)

I'm also thinking of making Princess Elza, her former self a playable character, they'd transform into each other through final smashs, which will mean I'll need to come up with a seconde unique moveset! :chuckle:

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
My friend Somasu is making his character. He's been working hard on it, making a backstory and a moveset and everything. He should be posting it tommorow. ^_^

As for Mal's backstory, I'll be doing that tommorow too. It's a lot to condense so I have to think on that some.

RWB

Smash Ace
I'm changing My Huldra and the Nightmare to...

The Troll team(and Huldra XD)

Basically, it's a combination of 4 movesets. ;)

[Edit]I still have to put profiles on the other chars too...

[Edit2] Made the first steps on Troll Team(and Huldra)

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Added aerials, backstory, taunts, stage and music to my profile.
If his chances look good, I'll try and work on that avatar.

Edit: And entry, and costumes/colour edits.

Edit Edit: And the picture the final smash was based off of.

That is:
History
Entry
Moves
taunts
another picture
stage
song
costumes

...That's a lot of updates!

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hope it’s not too late for me to post a character here… if it is, then I’m gonna post anyway, just ‘cause this is fun =P

This is basically a character I’ve come up with and used in many RPs.. backstory was created with a LITTLE bit of help, though

Newcomer: Somasu Naitto

(Character design by me, but this particular drawing was done by a good friend of mine known as Sangheili)
(Also, his gun is meant to be on his left arm.. I keep forgetting to change it)

Brief Desc.

Name: Somasu Naitto
Likes: Technology, weaponry, his father, peace, tranquility
Dislikes: Those who hurt others, hate, dishonesty
Weapons: Amos Canon – large arm canon attached to his left arm
Energy staff – A double-sided energy staff. Both ends consist of long, steel rods, spikes on each end, which extend out from the center handle. Energy travels between the handle and the spike, allowing the rods to cut through most surfaces.

Backstory

Somasu is a free lance web designer in Warzun City. He lives in a small apartment by himself where he spends his time working, researching, and relaxing. He makes a steady income, but his family’s real income comes from his father, Jax Naitto. Jax is the owner of Naitto Corporations, “Protecting the planet with the future” as their slogan. Naitto Corp. is a large weapon design and engineering facility created for the purpose of creating and financing new, high tech weaponry for the country’s armies. Soma, as Jax’s son, was allowed to enter the building and gain access to the labs for research at his own free will. Then, a mysterious illness strikes Jax, inevitably causing his death. Jax’s will leaves the company to his younger brother, Eado. Eado puts up a good person front, even allowing Soma to access the labs like his father used to. Over the years, Soma realizes some strange occurences happening in Naitto Corp, as well as in the city itself. Crime is increasing, police aren’t taking action, and Eado is acting cloudier than ever before. Soma decides to look into this with the help of Kadin Epsilon, a long time friend of his father, and soon discovers that his uncle is dealing in the black market and selling secrets and weapons to crime organizations and other groups. With Kadin’s help, he finds copies a lot of data backed up on the company’s computers and walks out uncaught. Soma then decides that he needs to do something. To start off slowly, he figures he needs to work with the crime going on in the city. To do this, Soma finds some scrapped blueprints of weapons within the company. Using a secretive online alias by the name of Mr. Smith, Soma finds an equally shady old client, a parts salesmen. After making numerous deals, Soma had all the parts he needed except for a few key things. With Kadin’s help, he is able to acquire the more high-tech parts needed for the weapons from the company labs.

After acquiring all the parts that he needed, Somasu build’s his weapons using the plans and blueprints he got from the labs, but adding his own design ideas so as to not make Eado suspcious. Using his research, Soma develops an experimental super serum designed to increase strength, agility, and endurance. However, it's not perfect and has side effects. It makes him easy to anger and can become addictive. It wears out after two days, so it must be retaken after 48 hours. Overdose of the serum causes extreme rage, making it hard for Soma to control his actions. These side effects are all sacrifices to Soma for a greater good. Somasu, going by the alias of “Amos”, uses these weapons and technological achievements in order to battle the crime wave, but he realizes that his one ultimate goal is to expose his uncle for what he really is.

Moveset

Standards

A – Staff Slash – A downward, vertical swing of his staff
A, A – Reverse slash – Slashes down, then back up
A, A, A – Triple slash – Down, up, and then up again with the other end.

Dash Attack – Spear tackle – Holds staff straight out and slides forward a short distance.

FTilt - Roundhouse kick – Kinda like Samus’ ftilt. He’ll stick out his foot, then retract it. Decent knockback, mild power
DTilt – Trip kick – Think Zelda’s Dtilt
UTilt – Swipe – Swipes upwards with an end of his staff, like Marth

FSmash – Thrust – Thrusts his staff outwards at full length. Really fast, Really strong, great killing move. Can be angled slightly.
DSmash – Staff Spin – Ducks down and spins his staff at ground level, allowing it to hit both sides of his body at the same time. Mildly strong, knocks people straight up in the air, kinda like Samus’
USmash – Amos Uppercut – Uses the canon on his left arm to uppercut. Strong vertical knockback, good power, lot of recovery time.

Nair – Just a standard sex kick. He extends his leg out in a flying kick pose and and… it hurts people.
Fair – Slash? - Something like Marth’s fair, but not as fast
Bair – Canon Punch - Spins around backwards, extending his canon in order to punch anyone he can hit.
Uair – Backflip Slash – Again, think something like Marth… He does a backflip, slashing with his staff
Dair – Staff extension - He points his staff straight down, and extends it in order to stab anyone beneath him. Does not spike, has low power, but is extremely fast with virually no lagtime.

Grabs

Grab - Extends an end of his staff out, grabbing the first person it hits. Can be just a little bit faster than Link’s hookshot
Grab Jab – Punches with his canon
FThrow – Re-extends the staff end they are on, throwing them off of it.
BThrow – Re-extends the staff, and tosses them behind him.
UThrow – Points staff up and re-extends it.
DThrow – Jabs them into the ground, then fires a large shot onto the ground like Fox’s Dthrow

Specials

Neutral B - Amos Canon – Fires 3 small energy balls about as fast as the superscope does. Can be charged, charge can be held.
Up B – Staff Uppercut grab – Starts by having Soma slash upwards with his staff, knocking anyone it hits in the air, and then the staff extends, grabbing them if it hits them as if it were a normal grab. Can be used as a tether recovery.
Down B – EMP Capsule – Pulls out a small capsule and throws it against the ground which causes a circle of electricity to circle Soma for a couple seconds. If an opponent touches the barrier, it can stun them and cause mild damage.
Side B - Staff Spin – Vertically spins his staff in front of him, damaging anyone it hits. Propels him forward slightly if in the air

Final Smash

Serum Overdose – Somasu screams and becomes enraged. His attack power, speed, maneuverability, and endurance all triple for a short period of time. How he is affected by other opponent’s attacks is also decreased by half. Only side effect is that once this is over, he has about 4 seconds where his attack power, speed, and everything that was helped by the serum becomes weaker than it originally was.

Taunts

Taunt 1 – Fully extends both sides of his staff and does some cool spinning stunt.
Taunt 2 –Retracts his staff entirely, puts it in a holster, crosses his arms and says “This is too easy.”
Taunt 3 – Pulls out a capsule of his serum, tosses it in the air, and catches it.

Victory Poses

VP 1 – Removes arm canon, sits on the ground with it on his lap, and starts looking like he’s working on repairing it.
VP 2 – Stabs staff into the ground, smiles and looks out towards the skies.
VP 3 – Puts staff and arm canon on their respective holsters, turns around and says “I could’ve done better.”

Stats

Strengths: Strong, decent set of kill moves. Fast, with little lagtime. Good range. Has a projectile.
Weaknesses: Some of his attacks have a little bit of start-up time, mostly due to his staff having to extend on some attacks. His recovery isn’t great, either.

Weight - *** average
Size - *** average
Power - **** Above average
Attack Speed - *** - Average (He’s got a lot of fast attacks, but some have some bad start-up time or lag time)
Running Speed - ***** Very good running speed
Air Speed - *** Average
Range - ***** Very good
Jump - *** Average

Stage

Warzun – The City of Warzun. The battlefield is an intersection next to two buildings. Fire escapes, dumpsters, and catwalks act as platforms. Trash cans and boxes can be destroyed. At times a car will come speeding by, occasionally followed by a police vehicle. In the background you see the Naitto Corp. building in front of a grey, clouded sky, resembling Eado’s clouded heart. The stage has a moderate size, probably about the same as Onett. Deaths happen from the top and sides of the stage.

That should be about it so far.. might edit if I figure out things that I missed. Hope it's accepted =P

:034:

Smash Hero
Updated my character with some music and I changed his Final Smash a little (10 bombs instead of 20). I still need to add a stage and a picture. Maybe some more music.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Somasu, that is awesome, We should make our characters rivals, because I can work out reasons for them to fight pretty easily.

Edit:
Tilts,
Winning Taunts
Fighting Stats
and Grabs are added to the profile.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Flygon

Pic is not mine btw

Movement Speed: ***
Attack Speed: ****
Size: ****
Jump: *** + Glide
Floatiness: ****
Traction : **
Recovery: ****
Range: ****
Flygon cannot walljump, wallcling or wallrun

Advantages:
1. INSANE aerial game
2. Can glide
3. Good recovery
4. Several disjointed hitbox moves

Disadvantages:
1. Not that fast
2. Not very hard to combo
3. Weak throws

Entrance: Fades in from a whirling sandstorm

Jab: A simple one-two punch followed by a claw scratch.
2%/2%/5%
Dash Attack: Rock Slide: Flygon turns around and hits the ground with his tail, creating a spray of rocks.
5 hits, 1% each

Ftilt: Flygon does a side scratch with a claw
5%
Utilt: Flygon scratches with a claw upwards
8%
Dtilt: Flygon swings his tail downwards and to the side behind him
8%
FSmash: Dragonbreath
Do I even have to explain this?
12% -> 18%
USmash: Stone Edge
Flygon crouches down and at the end of your charge, sharp stones fly out of the ground, hitting opponents repeatedly.
For each stone: 3% -> 6%
Each stone does very little knockback, so on average, your should be able to hit at least twice.
DSmash: Earthquake
Flygon crouches down and at the end of your charge, the stage shakes, and the area near Flygon becomes a hitbox.
10% -> 15%

Nair: Crunch: Flygon does a powerful biting attack on the foes in front of him.
15%
Fair: Gust: Flygon releases a powerful gust of wind from his wings.
17 hits, 1% each
Bair: Steel Wing: Flygon's wing glow silver and he strikes behind him with them.
10%
Dair: Dig: Flygon divebombs while clawing downwards. 4 hits, 5% each. When used near the ground, Flygon will dig into the stage. (Note: This does not work on certain stages)
Uair: Stone Edge: Flygon flys up in a spiral with sharp rocks flying around him. Each stone does 2% damage. Very little knockback.

Grab: See Mario's
Grab Jab: Bite: Flygon bites his foe
3%
Fthrow: Dragon Claw: Flygon tosses the enemy forwards, then Dragon Claws them.
3% + 5%
Bthrow: Fling: Flygon flings the enemy behind him
3%
Uthrow: Fling: Same as Bthrow only upwards. Combo setup.
2%
Dthrow: Dragonbreath: Flygon drops the opponent and uses Dragonbreath on them. Very little knockback, but good damage
11 hits, 1% each

Get-up Attack: Sandstorm: Flygon does a weak sandstorm to keep opponents away.
5 hits, 1% each
Ledge Attack (>100%): Dragon Claw: A simple claw swipe
5%
Ledge Attack (100%+): Iron Tail: Bad start-up lag, but powerful.
10%

B: Fury Cutter
Flygon slashes the enemy! The first hit does 1%, damage doubles each time you hit. You miss and the damage resets back to 1%. Go as far as you can!

>B: Aerial Ace
Flygon dashes/flies forwards in a drilling motion, pushing opponents in front of him with him. One hit does about 2%, but going along for the whole ride does 30% or so. Your oppenents won't go very far though...

^B: Dragon Claw
Flygon jumps up, using repeated Dragon Claws above him. 6 hits, each does about 3%. No horizontal movement. Is it possible to glide after this move!?

VB: Sandstorm
Flygon creates a sandstorm around him, which slowly does damage to anyone in its range. Medium range, 1% each second. Your oppents will just bounce off it! You aren't immune to projectiles, though...

FS: Draco Meteor
Flygon summons a giant swarm of meteors, which fly in from the background. Each meteor does about 20%. Hit the enemy as much as you can!

Taunts:
1. Flygon floats up and spins in place
2. Flygon cheers
3. Flygon flaps his wings 3 times

Victory Poses:
1. Flygon flys in from the background while yelling "Flyyyyyyyyyyyy"
2. Flygon makes a small sandstorm
3. Flygon drops down from the sky while using Dig.

Alt. Costumes:
1. Shiny Flygon
2. "Salamence"
3. "Dragonite"

Combos:
Fair -> Fair -> Fair -> Fair -> Dair
Ftilt -> FSmash -> Dash Attack -> Dash Attack -> Sonicboom
Sandstorm -> Dragon Claw -> Nair -> Fair

Stage: Mirage Tower

You'll be fighting at the top of this magnificent tower.
Medium size stage.
Hazards: Sandstorm; Sandshrew and Trapinch who dig up through the tower to attack people; It's own destructibility.
Stage Music
Pokemon RSE: Route 111
Pokemon RBY: Mt. Moon
Pokemon GSC: Mr. Mortar
Pokemon DP: Route 228 (No link, sorry)
Pokemon Colloseum: Pyrite Town
An instrumental of Mushroomhead's "Along the Way"
Isis's "Deconstructing Towers"
An instrumental of Isis's "Constructing Towers"

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
I added Malandros's backstory to his post, but here it is again.

This is a quick rundown of what happened to Malandros over the course of his life.

Malandros was born into a loving noble family. He had a brother as well as his two parents. His brother was eight when he was born and taught him many things that their father had taught him. Including how to shift willingly into a hybrid and a wolf form at a young age. Their dad was usually very busy managing his affairs with the townfolks as he was a relatively important person., but he still had time to teach Malandros and his father how to fence and protect themselves with a sword. He also showed them how to hone their wolfish instincts for hunting in their woods.d They had a huge mansion with several hundred acres of land, and no one suspected that it was a family of werewolves, and they merely wanted to live in peace.

When Malandros was eight, he and his brother and father had been working hard on building a surprise for their mother, as it was her birthday. They had fashioned an unused room in the mansion into a ballroom as their mother loved singing and dancing. There was a huge party, though it was only the four of them. However, tragedy struck. That evening a mob arrived. The townsfolk had SOMEHOW found out their secret. Mal still doesn't know how to this day. They broke in, hung his father from the rafters, quartered his mother, and skinned his brother alive with a silver knife, all as the poor boy watched from the crack below the door of the closet his mother locked him in at the last minute to protect him. However, because of his wailing, he was discovered. Not wanting to bother with breaking the locked door down, the mob just decided to burn the place down with the boy in it.

Malandros managed to break the door using the extra power of his shifted form, but hurt himself pretty badly. He escaped to the basement where he was able to dive into his family's well that connected to a river outside. He escaped just as the house collapsed.

Malandros was carried unconscious very very far away from home, and when he awoke washed up on a riverbank he now hated humanity with a fiery passion. He traveled and used his innocent childish demeanor to worm his way into caring peoples households and murder them in their sleep. He was quick and concise, something he viewed as merciful compared to what the humans had done to his family.

When Mal became fourteen however, many people around the country were aware of the "Wolf boy." And as this one lady took him in for the night he had been tracked. She was pregnant with a son, the father had left her all alone, and she cared for Mal who unbeknown to her at the time fully intended to kill her.

Then the hunters came and explained the situation to her. Despite now knowing what Malandrros was, she still protected him, denying him ever having been there. Malandros was shocked, and when the men sliced her brutally for lying he took her bleeding and full body into his arms and fled out the back into the woods, eventually losing his pursuers. Despite her injuries she was more concerned for him. Malandros the gave her a choice to run with him as a werewolf. telling her that her injuries would heal and she could be with him at the cost of her humanity.

She accepted, Malandros bit here, and at the full moon he taught her to control the beast. Eventually she gave birth to her son, and Malandros at age 14 became it's adoptive father. Over the next 14 years he traveled with her, no longer murdering and having found several werewolves they made a pack that lived off of the woods.

Ben however had grown strong and rash, trained by Malandros from a young age. He challenged Malandros for rights to be pack alpha, and Malandros lost. The left him alone in shame, and even his mate had no choice because her son made her. It broke her heart. Ben then led the pack to there deaths at the hands of humans, believing he could have made a peace treaty with a nearby town. He was the only survivor, and fled fearing Malandros's retribution and no longer confident in himself. His good intentions having destroyed everything he loved.

Mal then adopted his noble heritage and clothing as he traveled the world a loner. He picked up his murderous habits again, though more subtle now that he was a man. He lives with a heart full of hatred and pain. Can he ever be redeemed again?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well, dammit. I lost too much time to unnecessary stuff like eating and locking myself out of my apartment.
I wanted to rework my own Fawriel moveset and stuff so I could have all the current contestants together and stuff... but I'm really displeased with what I did so far. And as my internet connection automatically goes off at midnight, there's no way I'm gonna be able to still update the thread today... for the record, midnight for me is in one and a half hours.

Alas.
I'll do it tomorrow morning. Sorry everyone.

I'm changing My Huldra and the Nightmare to...

The Troll team(and Huldra XD)

Basically, it's a combination of 4 movesets. ;)

[Edit]I still have to put profiles on the other chars too...

[Edit2] Made the first steps on Troll Team(and Huldra)
That's quite the ambitious project. It was a good idea to color-code it. Try to find less powerful colors, though, these are a little hard on the eyes...

[Somasu Naitto]
Hello, Mister Darkfur's friend. Very elaborate character. You definitely don't have to worry about even being accepted in...

And, collaborating with Comrade Canada on a shared plot sounds like a good idea.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm not very happy with Elza the Pumpkin witch's background story, do you think it sounds a bit too Fairytale? :confused:

Fawriel

Smash Master
It sounds extremely fairytale-like. I thought that was the point, though... It made me smile at least.

EDIT: Grah, Darkfur! Stop posting a second before me!

... to be honest, I didn't read it yet. I'm... really tired. I couldn't really get myself to catch up with all those updates so far...

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
It sounds extremely fairytale-like. I thought that was the point, though... It made me smile at least.

EDIT: Grah, Darkfur! Stop posting a second before me!

... to be honest, I didn't read it yet. I'm... really tired. I couldn't really get myself to catch up with all those updates so far...
*chuckles* ^_^ That's alright, you should get some rest if you can.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm getting on this train...

First up, Kelsi Nielsen from the High School Musical Series! (above pic is 1P)

(2P)

(3P)

(4P)
Backstory: A shy composer who's passion is in music, Kelsi wrote all of the musical numbers from Twinkle Towne, the East High School Winter Musical. Because of her docile and shy nature, she's somewhat of a pushover, easily influenced by the Drama Diva Sharpay Evans and her lapdog (see also: english/drama teacher) Ms. Darbus, but with the help of the two new Drama hopefuls Troy and Gabriella, she starts standing up to those who put her down. In High School Musical 2, Kelsi helped Troy and Gabriella stay together and wrote You Are The Music In Me, arguable one of her best songs ever.
-played by (the lovely and talented) Olesya Rulin

Attack: 2/5 - She's more of a lover than a fighter, so her strength isn't that high.
Speed: 5/5 - Despite her meek nature, she's rather athletic and can run quickly.
Weight: 2/5 - She has a lithe figure, after all.
Size: 3/5 - Kelsi's been called "Small Person" once in a while.
Jump: 4/5 - Again surprisingly, she's got hops.
Falling: 5/5 - She floats down like an angel. ((Sorry, fanboy mode kicked in...:chuckle:))
Traction: 1/5 - Her shoe choice wasn't that great, so she slips on occasion, but in the world of Smash, that just means a better Wavedash.
Recovery: 5/5 - Despite her non-athletic background, Kelsi manages to be able to recover as well as Peach.

MOVESET
Standard Attacks (All directions assume a player facing left)
A: Kelsi slaps once with her songsheets.
A, A: Kelsi slaps once with her songsheets, then backhands immediate afterwards. Possible to delay second hit.
F-tilt: Kelsi excecutes a moderately fast spinning back kick.
U-tilt: Kelsi punches upwards. Hitbox includes most of her front and the fist itself.
D-tilt: Kelsi takes some songsheets, kneels, and slaps downward. Meteor Smash.
Dash-A: Kelsi pushes forward, songsheets in hand.

Smash Attacks (All directions assume a player facing left)
FSmash: Kelsi backfists, causing a surprising amount of damage. Possible to charge.
-Charge Pose: Kelsi holds her fist close to herself.​
USmash: Kelsi slashes her fist upward, trailed by a flurry of damaging musical notes. Possible to charge.
-Charge Pose: Kelsi faces the camera and holds her fist close to her opposite shoulder.​
DSmash: Kelsi waves her hands downward, creating a wave of musical energy around her. Possible to charge.
-Charge Pose: Kelsi faces the camera, tilts her head down, closes her eyes, and holds her arms in the air. When she releases, she tilts her head upwards.​

Aerial Attacks (All directions assume a player facing left)
N-Air: Kelsi twirls, songsheets in hand. Multi-hit attack.
F-Air: Kelsi slaps hard.
B-Air: Kelsi attacks with a moderately quick reverse spinning backhand. She maintains her direction.
U-Air: Kelsi backflips, kicking with a trail of musical notes.
D-Air: Kelsi shifts her weight and delivers an elbow drop. Meteor Smash.

Special Attacks (All directions assume a player facing left)
B - Treble Clef: Kelsi twirls elegantly twice, releasing a small wave of energy. Reflector properties vs. projectiles.
Smash B - Sonnet: Kelsi throws her songsheets at the opponent, producing random effects based off the note that is on the sheet (think of a ranged version of Game & Watch's Smash B).
Up B - Songstress: Kelsi twirls a multitude of times, floating upwards as she does. Damage to all who touch it. Recovery aid.
Down B - Condutor's Baton: Kelsi sends a small ball of energy at the opponent, which stuns them. No damage.

Throws (All directions assume a player facing left)
A: Kelsi knees the opponent in the chest.
Forward: Kelsi swings the opponent once and throws them.
Back: Kelsi slings the opponent on her shoulder, turns,then throws them.
Up: Kelsi lifts the opponent, lets them drop, then backflip kicks them.
Down: Kelsi throws the opponent down and stomps them.

FINAL SMASH: Twinkle Town
A piano apears. Kelsi starts playing "Breaking Free", and suddenly shooting stars start streaking across the screen, hitting everyone and anyone in their path (except Kelsi). Once the song ends, the piano disappears, and Kelsi is left open for a few seconds.

Taunts
Left: Kelsi checks her songsheet, then says "No, that won't work..."
Up: Kelsi happily proclaims: "This would make a great song!"
Right: Kelsi strikes a triumphant pose and says "Sharpay better watch out!

((Yes, I'm obsessed. :psycho::chuckle:))

Top Bottom