• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

slisenberg

Smash Cadet
Jon Dowd:
In short, Barry Bonds is not part of the MLBPA, so he's not allowed in EA sports video games. Taking out such a monumental player would leave a gaping hole, so in MVP Baseball 2005, Barry Bonds is replaced by a white man named Jon Dowd.

I cannot come up with a moveset, but I believe Jon his a perfect character. The most important reason I think he is is because he meets Sakurai's 3rd party character requirements. Dowd originated in video games and appeared on a nintendo console. I think that because Dowd is a character that technically could work, but never will make, he is a brilliant character for this.

HOpefully someone else will like Jon Dowd and com up with a baseball based moveset. It couldn't be that hard.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
Friedrich Nietzsche

"God is dead." That was of course, before the German Philosopher Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche joined the Brawl!!!

"O man take care,
what does the Super Smash Bros. declare?"
"I was achosen- From Sakurai I run and fear-
This world... is deep,
deeper than Sony could be aware.
Deep is its Havok- Oy!- deeper yet than before-y."
"Havok implores: Ready, Set, Go!
But all of us wants replay value-y
Wants deep, wants deep replay value-y."

Possibly the one man in the human sciences who rivals Sigmund Freud in fame (or infamy), it's the Übermensch himself; Nietzsche!

Born in Röcken, Germany this philosopher showed early talents in music and language, allowing him to be admitted to the prestigious Landesschule Pforta. From there he was introduced to ancient Greek and Roman works, which have influenced his thinkings into those we know today.

Highly criticized for his views on individualism, his works were also used by the Nazi party, although selectively, to further gain support of the German people. Despite this, his cultural influences are immense, especially to existentialism and post-modernism.

Concerning morality, he believed there to be 2 fundamental types; master-morality and slave-morality. The values of the first consisted of wealth, strength, health, and power, as good, and their counter-parts as bad. Slave-morality encompass the values of Judaism/Christianity, or rather the contrary virtues as good and the cardinal sins as evil. This is seen by him as a ploy for the slaves to overturn the values of the master class and gain value for themselves. This is an important basis of one of his moves later on.

The other main facets of his philosophy shall be explored in his moveset.

STATS
Power: ** Being a philosopher doesn't exactly make one a powerhouse, but what does physical strength compare to that of the intellectual sort?!
Speed: ** Perhaps he's been sitting around too long writing genius thesis narratives, in a clever, although esoteric style. But nonetheless, Nietzsche just isn't very fast.
Weight: *** Is he heavier than a fat, Italian plumber? Well using mustaches as a benchmark I'd say Nietzsche is; I mean look at that facial hair. That's no effeminate Hitler 'stache, it's the gift of (nonexistent in his philosophy) gods.

ATTACKS
Now you may be asking; just how does a normal human, especially one more inclined to his intellectual faculty's, fight against super powered atrocities against nature?
With his pen of course! Yes, for Brawl I thought Nietzsche should use a weapon, it's unique, (it's not a gun), and works oh so well with that aphorism with the swords, the pen, and the utter one-sided mutilation of a guy by a medieval piece of metal.
He can also use hand-to-hand combat, learned from his sojourn in the Prussian artillery division.

Incorporating the power of philosophy into his attacks, Nietzsche is a character which exploits the insecurities of his opponents, rather than using brute force to KO them.
His lack of strength makes the best strategy with him, to run around using his attacks to rack up meta-physical damage, and items for the kill.
His pen has short range and power, but the ability to subvert opponents using the power of the written word.

A-ATTACKS

Standard: Thrusts his fountain pen into the opponent in a quick series of jabs, inscribing furiously his convictions!

Forward tilt: Pistol whipping? What is such trivial brutality, to that of the force in which Nietzsche's readings impact our minds' (literally). Pulling out from who knows which fabric of reality, whether it be Ether or his own mind; one of his many literary influences, consisting of those of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Renan, and others, and using their dense themes (and masses), to subdue his opponents. (Or rather hit against one's head)

Up tilt: Shakes his fist in the air, cursing the human necessity of deities. As well as knocking opponents up.

Down tilt: Slams his foot on the ground, condemning foolish theological beliefs such as that of Hell. While at the same time slamming opponents into the earth.

Side Smash: Engrave your words on thy enemies! It matters not the ramifications, for 'tis Beyond Good and Evil. Thrust your pen into the ignorant with all your force, freeing them of the miserable earth, and into transcendence!

Up Smash: Lo and behold, in the sky your "heaven". See as I point to the emptiness, and realize that there is nothing! With this my hand, I stab above me, daring any to come near. Come so that you may visit your precious sky!!
(Nietzsche points up into the sky with powerful conviction, sending opponents flying!)

Down Smash: Now, turn your empty heads to the ground and see as well that there is no hell fire! I trample upon your heads not in violence, but in pity. (Not really)
(Nietzsche performs a powerful stomp which drives opponents into the ground!)

AERIALS

Standard: Unfortunately, since I can think of nothing else, Nietzsche just uses a sex kick

Forward: Slashes forward with his pen, knocking critics away from his high place.

Back: Throws a book behind him, which soon bursts into flames. I.. I think it's a bible!?!?!

Up: Daybreak! See the truth and scorn your ancient tomes and symbols. And hold not contempt for others, those not of your fallacious sects.
(Nietzsche writes an exegesis into the air above him, which catches opponents during it's writing)

Down: Like Captain Falcon's, only with dress shoes.

SPECIALS

Standard: Übermensch
Chargeable, Taps into the power of transcendence and lets forth a mighty dissertation on the fate of mankind, blowing opponents away with a sonic boom of ideology!

Side: The Death of God
Destroys objective reality with his philosophy and sends opponents right in front of him, flying randomly off.
Perspectivism is the destruction of all perspective, even that of God.

Up: Eternal Return
Imagine one cannot die, and one's life simply repeats! If Nietzsche's Damage is less than 100%, he teleports to the last place he was hit. If his damage exceeds 100%, then it just acts as a pathetic third jump, only half as high as his second. He is temporarily invincible after using it.

Those who have lead fruitful lives find joy in the experiment, those who have not recoil in horror.

Down: The Will to Power
Chargeable, Nietzsche increases the knockback and damage of his next attack multi-fold! This is the goal of living beings! Power!

GRABS:

Grab hit: Buffets the enemy with his luxurious mustache

Foward: Literally slaps some sense into the opponent, then pushes him forward.

Back: Moves the opponent behind him, yells in their face, and blows them away with (a piece of) his mind.

Up: In anger of blind belief, Nietzsche uppercuts the enemy into the air. Shoshinkouken!! (Rising Belief Fist)

Down: Slams the opponent's head into the floor, in hopes of "grounding" his philosophy into them.

TAUNTS

Up: "Got ist tot" (God is Dead) in a solemn manner

Side: Takes out a book and reads

Down: Twirls his moustache while smiling mockingly

FINAL SMASH

THE BIRTH OF TRAGEDY AND THE DEATH OF MORALITY
In a burst of genius, Nietzsche combines his views on Greek culture with those he has of morality!

Apollonian and Dionysian, master and slave moralities; the master encompassing the Greek values, the slave condemning it.

This most metaphysical of Final Smashes (more so than Metaknight's) is unique in the fact that it has 4 separate effects acting consecutively on opponents, based on their previous actions.

FIRST ACT: THE FALL OF ENLIGHTENMENT
Apollonian, clearly defined in its sense of perfection and in self-control, rejects the masters.
The players with the greatest difference in KO's and Falls (KO - Fall), has 2X gravity acting on them, so they fall twice as fast. But they are sent also twice as far if hit. Their attacks also have half knockback and power.
In their luxury, the masters have grown fat and weak, hastening their ruin in the collapse of society. Now any attack upon their being has increased in effect.

SECOND ACT: THE RISE OF IGNORANCE
Dionysian, wild and boundless, intoxicates the slaves into debauchery of physical forms.
The players with the lowest difference in KO's and Falls, gains a massive strength boost (like the effect of Donkey Kong's FS) but can only use A attacks.
Seizing a chance to usurp the masters, the slaves become but weapons of society's doom.

THIRD ACT: VIEW OF SALVATION
Limited beauty and the state of being creators
The players effected by the first act, now become invulnerable (super-armor) and gain speed (bunny hood), but can only use specials.
The masters retaliate with renewed vigor, but have become limited in their abilities.

FOURTH ACT: BLINDNESS OF JUSTICE
Glorifications of art and destruction
The players effected by the second act are all targeted by Giant Bullet Bills (Princess Peach's Castle) which are homed on them, and become invisible. The Bullet Bills' explosions can break through super armor and KO in one hit.
The slaves seek to destroy everything in their ignorance, and with the last of their breath bring down the world with them.

The effects of the 1st and 2nd acts are replaced by those of the 3rd and 4th.
Nietzsche is also effected.
Each two acts last about as long as Yoshi's.

WINING POSES

1. Twirls his pen, then points it at the screen
2. Looks off into the distance, searching for truth
3. Holds his chin contemplating

STAGE

Religions of Man

Players fight on Earth, starting from the dawn of man to the end of time.
As players fight, the stage slowly transitions to various points in human history, most influential to religion.
At the end of the cycle, the Earth explodes, causing huge damage to those caught in the explosion. Players then free fall until they land on another Earth. Then it begins the cycle again.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Dude wat da f*ck is ur problem dat infinite monkey theorem means that in ANOTHER alternate universe might at some point not necessarily will have different characters, of course da monkey crap can also mean that if u write (jknowegfucnehsohtj irtilugmvpre yhiuebrgtbn reyjb cve5yuh tfmyj h e r5ti5yj 4tghreir5) in another alternate universe supposing there is one, mayb even in another language it might sound somthing like this( I have moved on from rough times only to realise that I can simply not live without my dear wife, now I have decided to end my life and leave this as my last statement- I can't live without you Rosalina, goodbye) ( None of what I said in dat example is true I don't wanna kill myself but can u see wat im trying 2 say?) There is only a remote possibility dat wat ur saying is true and by the way GO SUCK A ****!!!

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Me, well sort of

The GreatClayMonkey

All Pictures can be made bigger if clicked

He is a little dude from my imagination. He actually came before I made my account name so I'm sort of named after him. He is the protector of South Clay City. He can mold his body and is very strong. He always wears those shades because he is sensitive to light. He is the hero of my yet to be finished claymation. (2 years in the making)He is childish and immature and loves to pull pranks. He acts that way to hide his emotional depression. He was created to be a death machine that can take any shape but his creator was arrested and killed. TGCM remained homeless and confused not knowing how to even speak or change into anything but a blob. He returned to his old home of the abandoned lab to find his creator brought back to life with demonic powers. His creator gave him the ability to speak and taught him to control his shape-shifting. He gained knowledge and eventually realized he was a weapon. He ran away to an abandon library where he read about monkeys taking the shape of one he decided to remain that way because he liked how carefree they were. He tries to act as carefree as possible but remains scared deep down.Over time he became the city's protector but remained living in the library. He is sensitive to light because the lab he was created in was pitch black.

Speed:** he is pretty slow
Jump height:** he doesn't jump that high
Power:**** less than bowser but still high
Traction:*** Average about a little more than mario
Size: A little larger than mario
Height: A little taller than Luigi
Reach:**** A pretty far reach
Fallspeed: *** right in the middle
Weight: **** As heavy as DK

A: Right arm "whip". Kind of like a fast jab to the side. No knockback and little damage.
AA: Right arm "whip". ^ except Slightly more damage
AAA: Left arm "whip". ^ except slightly more damage and hits enemies to the side

Forward Tilt: Does a very quick spin that hits with the arms or tail dose a little damage and knocks enemies over
Down Tilt: Extends tail in between legs. Kinda slow and a tiny bit more damage than Yoshi's down tilt with no knockback
Up Tilt: Does the motion for the wave with both hands doing about the same as Mario's up tilt
Dash Attack rolls into a ball and rolls a few feet laughing.

Grab: Extends his arm with as much range as yoshis toung and surrounds their torso in clay.
Attack Squeezes them tighter
Down Throws them down and stomps on them
Forward pulls ar back and whips it forward
Back Puts Them behind his back and kicks them has lag
UpPuts them above head and makes his head a spike jetting them up has lag

Forward Smash: Molds both hands bigger and flat and claps them together once yelling "yahooooo" quite powerful with little knockback
Down Smash: Gets up on his tiptoes to charge and then makes himself a liquid. The longer the charge the longer he stays liquid. Average damage for a down smash with little knockback.
Up Smash: Molds himself into a spike shooting up a little higher than his height yelling "Yeeha". Damage in between forward and down smash. High knockback

Nair: Does a flip with tail extended does little damage
Faif: A few spikes jet from his stomach little damage
Bair: A series of spikes jet from his back does more damage than fair but more lag on ground
Uair: Does a half flip sticks feet straight up similar to link's Uair
Dair: Sticks his hands straight up and slams his feet down less damage than links Dair but about the same lag

Neutral Special
: Clay ball

Shoots a piece of his arm it cant charge but fires only slightly slower than a Super Scope

Down special: Clay Wall (Did not mean to make it rhyme just sayin)

A wall of clay comes out of the ground. It can block projectiles but regular attacks go through it. Also if another player is standing where it comes up they will fly up pretty high with 1-2% damage The wall comes out fast and raises to a little higher than his height

Forward Special
: Wire Skeleton

A piece of his wire skeleton shoots from his hand. The longer you charge it the farther it reaches. The closer to The GreatClayMonkey you are the more it does. High Knock back. The more you charge the longer it takes him to pull it back in and he needs to pull it in to move again.
Off topic: He actually does have a wire skeleton

Up Special: Monkey's Vine

He had to have some monkey related attack. He throws a vine. Yes a tether recovery. Its basically Ivysaur's vine whip but longer and less powerful

Heres a drawing I made quickly in MS paint

Taunts: Molds into Master Hand and laughs mockingly (tee hee hee hee hee)
Lifts up his shades and sticks out his tung
Gives the peace sighn and smirks

Entrance: A block of clay molds itself into him

Victory Poses:
1:Molds into a thumbs up, chuckles and says "No problem"
2:Starts out as a puddle then sticks his head out and laughs.
3:Faces left and waves both arms above his then dose the same to the right and then the center

Final Smash
: Frame by Frame
A camerae shutter snaps and the screen flashes. Every character Except TGCM moves slowly frame by frame for however long peach's fs is and TGCM's moves are poered up 5%

Stage: Dark Library

Here's a quick sketch. There are the two book shelves and a platform in the center made of books that can be destroyed. It will reform after an amount of time. Occasionally the screen will go black like one of togepis attacks from the previous game.

Subspace Emissary
Although he is intelligent TGCM is easily manipulated because of his emotional issues. He would be manipulated by the Minister for a majority of the time and used as a weapon for a while being used to fight against other protagonists. After realizing that he was once again being used as a weapon he would seek out his creator and attempt to kill him. Feeling guilty he would let hi live

BOSS Devil Doctor: He is TGCM's creator but he is evil and possessed. I'll post a picture as soon as possible. He moves quickly by turning into a ball of fire and flying to part of the screen he would proceed to shoot fireballs. He would also do things such as stab or slice you with his pitchfork trident thingy.

AT Red Headband Ninja: Hes GCM's only real friend. He dashes around the screen at a fast pace stopping to do one of the following.
Runs to edge: Stops and throws needles that spread out the farther they go.
Runs into opponent: Pulls out kunai and dose what Lyn does only way less powerful
Runs into Player of the team he was summoned by: Picks them up lays a bomb pulls player off screen bomb explodes right away making a huge explosion.
Runs into wall: Jumps it throwing ninja stars under him
Runs into item: Destroys it with a kunai
He will remain on stage until he receives damage or performs his bomb attack.
Picture coming soon

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
Friedrich Nietzsche

"God is dead." That was of course, before the German Philosopher Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche joined the Brawl!!!

"O man take care,
This world... is deep,

Possibly the one man in the human sciences who rivals Sigmund Freud in fame (or infamy), it's the Übermensch himself; Nietzsche!

Born in Röcken, Germany this philosopher showed early talents in music and language, allowing him to be admitted to the prestigious Landesschule Pforta. From there he was introduced to ancient Greek and Roman works, which have influenced his thinkings into those we know today.

Highly criticized for his views on individualism, his works were also used by the Nazi party, although selectively, to further gain support of the German people. Despite this, his cultural influences are immense, especially to existentialism and post-modernism.

Concerning morality, he believed there to be 2 fundamental types; master-morality and slave-morality. The values of the first consisted of wealth, strength, health, and power, as good, and their counter-parts as bad. Slave-morality encompass the values of Judaism/Christianity, or rather the contrary virtues as good and the cardinal sins as evil. This is seen by him as a ploy for the slaves to overturn the values of the master class and gain value for themselves. This is an important basis of one of his moves later on.

STATS
Power: ** Being a philosopher doesn't exactly make one a powerhouse, but what does physical strength compare to that of the intellectual sort?!
Speed: ** Perhaps he's been sitting around too long writing genius thesis narratives, in a clever, although esoteric style. But nontheless, Nietzsche just isn't very fast.
Weight: *** Is he heavier than a fat, Italian plumber? Well using moustaches as benchmark I'd say Nietzsche is; I mean look at that facial hair. That's no effeminate Hitler 'stache, it's the gift of (nonexistent in his philosophy) gods.

ATTACKS
Now you may be asking; just how does a normal human, especially one more inclined to his intellectual faculty's, fight against super powered atrocities against nature?
With his pen of course! Yes, for Brawl I thought Nietzsche should use a weapon, it's unique, (it's not a gun), and works oh so well with that aphorism with the swords, the pen, and the utter one-sided mutilation of a guy by a medieval piece of metal.
He can also use hand-to-hand combat. (I guess)

To be finished..
Wow, what a good idea! I wonder where you got it from... :p

Seriously, though, that's a good amoung of info that you gave about him. Now, as for the moveset...

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Dude wat da f*ck is ur problem dat infinite monkey theorem means that in ANOTHER alternate universe might at some point not necessarily will have different characters, of course da monkey crap can also mean that if u write (jknowegfucnehsohtj irtilugmvpre yhiuebrgtbn reyjb cve5yuh tfmyj h e r5ti5yj 4tghreir5) in another alternate universe supposing there is one, mayb even in another language it might sound somthing like this( I have moved on from rough times only to realise that I can simply not live without my dear wife, now I have decided to end my life and leave this as my last statement- I can't live without you Rosalina, goodbye) ( None of what I said in dat example is true I don't wanna kill myself but can u see wat im trying 2 say?) There is only a remote possibility dat wat ur saying is true and by the way GO SUCK A ****!!!
Dude people don't like that on these boards. Just chill I mean it's a theory that he didn't even come up with. Try to be more respectful. Peace out.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
Naruto!!

im not that fond of the show but the moveset works well(i used 2 luv this show so i no all bout it)
naruto:
special moves:
up=2 clones for a short period of time
down=gamakichi summoning
norm=shruiken
side=rasengan(not too big tho)
final smash=multi shadow clone basically and advanced version of paletunas army)
how to unlock:beat classic with ike link and pit on hard

s ausuke
s pecial moves:
norm=fireball jutsu
side=chidori(like narutos side)
up=lions barrage(like aether)
down=small snake summoning
final smash=curse mark lvl 2(a better version of wario man)
how to unlock=complete cassic with naruto

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Friedrich Nietzsche

"O man take care,
This world... is deep,

STATS
Speed: ** Perhaps he's been sitting around too long writing genius thesis narratives, in a clever, although esoteric style. But nonetheless, Nietzsche just isn't very fast.
Weight: *** Is he heavier than a fat, Italian plumber? Well using moustaches as a benchmark I'd say Nietzsche is; I mean look at that facial hair. That's no effeminate Hitler 'stache, it's the gift of (nonexistent in his philosophy) gods.

ATTACKS
He can also use hand-to-hand combat, learned from his sojourn in the Prussian artillery division.

Incorporating the power of philosophy into his attacks, Nietzsche is a character which exploits the insecurities of his opponents, rather than using brute force to KO them.
His lack of strength makes the best strategy with him, to run around using his attacks to rack up meta-physical damage, and items for the kill.
His pen has short range and power, but the ability to subvert opponents using the power of the written word.

A-ATTACKS

Standard: Thrusts his fountain pen into the opponent in a quick series of jabs, inscribing furiously his convictions!

Foward tilt: Pistol whipping? What is such trivial brutality, to that of the force in which Nietzsche's readings impact our minds' (literally). Pulling out from who knows which fabric of reality, whether it be Ether or his own mind; one of his many literary influences, consisting of those of Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, Renan, and others, and using their dense themes (and masses), to subdue his opponents. (Or rather hit against one's head)

Up tilt: Shakes his fist in the air, cursing the human necessity of deities. As well as knocking opponents up.

Down tilt: Slams his foot on the ground, condemning foolish theological beliefs such as that of Hell. While at the same time slamming opponents into the earth.

TAUNTS

Up: "Got ist tot" (God is Dead) in a solemn manner

Side: Takes out a book and reads

Down: Twirls his moustache while smiling mockingly

TO BE COMPLETED
Wow so great. Please finish this its amazing. Smarter than some of them

MysticKenji

Smash Master
s ausuke
s pecial moves:
norm=fireball jutsu
>_<
D*****...
I was going to do this.
Oh well.

IMPROVE IT PLZ

Also, Nietzsche seems like he'll be interesting. Good idea.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Jon Dowd:
In short, Barry Bonds is not part of the MLBPA, so he's not allowed in EA sports video games. Taking out such a monumental player would leave a gaping hole, so in MVP Baseball 2005, Barry Bonds is replaced by a white man named Jon Dowd.

I cannot come up with a moveset, but I believe Jon his a perfect character. The most important reason I think he is is because he meets Sakurai's 3rd party character requirements. Dowd originated in video games and appeared on a nintendo console. I think that because Dowd is a character that technically could work, but never will make, he is a brilliant character for this.

HOpefully someone else will like Jon Dowd and com up with a baseball based moveset. It couldn't be that hard.
You could always come up with a small moveset and enter him as an Assist Trophy...

[Friedrich Nietzsche]
It must have taken a true genius to come up with that idea.

But seriously, it's looking awesome so far! I really enjoyed reading it. To be exact, it made me laugh and clap my hands. Yes.

But, try to get it closer to the finish line soon. I don't really want to enter it into the first posts in this state, I'd just have to give it a lower moveset rating than it deserves and then needlessly push around stuff when it's done...

Ah, I get it. You are here to collect donations for the expensive operation of having your sense of humor implanted back into your brain, aren't you?

[The GreatClayMonkey]
Interesting... now we have a clay fighter.

im not that fond of the show but the moveset works well(i used 2 luv this show so i no all bout it)
naruto:
special moves:
up=2 clones for a short period of time
down=gamakichi summoning
norm=shruiken
side=rasengan(not too big tho)
final smash=multi shadow clone basically and advanced version of paletunas army)
how to unlock:beat classic with ike link and pit on hard

s ausuke
s pecial moves:
norm=fireball jutsu
Hmmmm, you should really put more effort into this. Or give the task to MysticKenji.

Fawriel, can I make another Light moveset? After I finish with Nietzsche of course. Omega_ridley_x doesn't do him justice. If I can, how will you rate him, seeing as he's already on there.

Also, thanks for your supportive comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Oh dear, now it's getting complicated. I can't really have the same character twice... so... you should try contacting Omega_ridley_x to ask him about it. Maybe he's willing to withdraw his moveset so you can make one that works better. If I recall correctly, he meant it as more of a joke anyway...

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
Fawriel, can I make another Light moveset? After I finish with Nietzsche of course. Omega_ridley_x doesn't do him justice. If I can, how will you rate him, seeing as he's already on there.
lol yeah, thats what a character moveset is like if you only spend a few seconds thinking of it. and yes, I do not mind if you make a moveset for him to replace mine.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
Alright, time for some Death Note action!
Yagami Light/ Yagami Raito

Behold, the god of the new world! The Akira, Yagami Light!

A prodigious student , Yagami Light was ranked #1 in Japan, until he found a notebook lying in the school courtyard, which would change his life (and condemn it to nothingness) forever.

He had found a Death Note, the supernatural tool of Shinigami, which are used to increase their life span indefinitely, by killing humans before their given time.
A book in which, when a human's name is written, kills the person if the face is also known.

The time, method, location, of a death; and the actions of the victim before it, can be written down to be performed. These are all able to be controlled to certain extents. The default mode of death is a heart attack within 40 seconds.

Once a human picks up a Death Note, it's Shinigami has to follow the human, until the notebook is returned, or the human is killed. Such is the case with Light, who is followed by Ryuk.

STATS

Power ** Though he has ultimate killing potential, Light is not very strong physically. What else would you expect from a top-in-the-country student? A master of a secret martial arts style which endows its user with super human strength? Ha, as if. That's madness. No wait, THIS IS JAPAN!!
Speed ** Neither is Light very fast. He just isn't very athletic. His attacks are also slow, due to his lack of physical strength.
Weight ** Not very heavy and easily knocked aside.

ATTACKS

A human who holds the power to kill on a whim, given that he knows the face and name of a person; it might be assumed that he would be overpowered. Not quite. (Just God tier, not uber-god tier)

Seeing as opponents only really "die" if knocked off stage, Light will have to use more "subtle" means of KO'ing his opponents. But first comes the aspect of the requirements. Every battle, Light will have to relearn the names his opponents. How does he do this? Well in game, he can trade for the Shinigami eyes to learn their names. But they can only be used once, and must be traded for again.

Not being able to completely rely on his Death Note, Light will have to bring something new to the table.
And so he has!
He can turn his Death Note into a double bladed-scythe for melee attacks, and order Ryuk to attack for him. "Punches and kicks also included"

A-ATTACKS

Standard: Light performs a weak punch, followed by a powerful swipe by Ryuk

Side: Slashes forward with his scythe

Up: Slashes toward the sky

Down: Stabs the ground with the end of his scythe, temporarily pining opponents

Side Smash: Performs a powerful double slash with both ends of his scythe

Up Smash: Has Ryuk raise his arms up, grabbing enemies, where Light cuts them upwards into the sky

Down Smash: Slams his scythe into the ground on both sides

AERIALS

Standard: Spins his scythe, capturing enemies in its movement

Back: Slashes behind him with the bottom blade of his scythe

Forward: Slashes forward

Up: Throws an apple up, which Ryuk devours, as well as any unfortunate victim

Down: Oscillates his scythe 3 times, each successive swing becoming more powerful.

SPECIALS

Standard: {Chargeable} Death Note
Light opens his Death Note and an arrow appears over an opponent's head. Choose who to kill with the control stick! While he's holding his pen, choose the target; the type of death is determined by how long you hold the B button.
6 second charge max.

1st Charge: Heart attack! In 4 seconds, the opponent will suffer a heart attack. Doesn't instantly kill, but does 50% damage and causes them to writhe for 5 seconds in a single place. No knockback

2nd Charge: "Vehicular Accident." In 4 seconds, either a car, train, or plane will appear out of nowhere and collide with the victim! Cannot miss, and causes a large explosion around the point of impact. Its size is determined by the mode of conveyance which was unfortunately driven, maintained, or piloted by a drunken hobo, who is apparently a doctor. Each does various amounts of damage.

3rd Charge: Suicide. In 4 seconds, the opponent will be controlled, and will head for the nearest bottomless abyss. The control lasts until the the victim is hit (by anything except Light) or self-destructs (not really a good euphemism for suicide). Although, the victim only walks, and can be further slowed by button mashing by their player.

Light is completely vulnerable during the attack, and only works if he has the Shinigami eyes.

Side: Light throws an apple in front of him, causing Ryuk to rush forward to grasp it's addictive goodness. Large knockback. If the opponent grabs the apple, Ryuk will chase the thief and do damage on touch. Once Ryuk eats the apple, he returns to Light.

Up: Shinigami Wings
Light grabs Ryuk, as the death god is about to fly. Flies for as long as Pit, but far slower.
Ryuk cannot be attacked, but Light can.

Down: Shinigami Eyes
Yet another non-canonical move, Light trades for Ryuk's eyes, gaining the ability to see opponents names, and to write them into the Death Note.
Light however suffers 50% damage in the process, making this a risky move.

GRABS

Ryuk holds the opponent in front of Light, squirming futilely

Grab attack: Light punches the opponent in the face with a sadistic smile

Froward: Ryuk tosses the opponent forward, where they land hard

Back: Ryuk tosses the opponent behind him, like a useless item

Up: Ryuk punches the opponent up into the sky

Down: Light steps out the way, and Ryuk slams the enemy into the ground, where Light kicks them astray.

TAUNTS

Up:

Side:

Down:

FINAL SMASH

KIRA'S WRATH

"I will be God of this new world!"
So declares Kira, the judge of the wicked.

Light gains the shinigami eyes for the duration of the final smash, without taking damage.

Ryuk lifts him up to the sky, where he passes judgment with his Death Note.

Fear thee, this god, whom acts as eternal arbiter, exercising his divine justice upon the iniquitous and unworthy!

10 plagues shall fall upon thee, marking thy condemnation by him.

1. Rivers of blood (Dam)- A torrent of blood comes gushing forth from both sides of the screen, dragging opponents toward the middle of the stage.

2. Amphibians (Tsfardeia) - Mr. Saturns fall from the sky, knocking opponents about.

3. Lice/Gnats (Knim)- Like Likes rain down, swallowing whole the unfortunate.

4. Beasts (Arov)- Enemies from the Subspace Emmisary rush forth, destroying those in their path.

5. Disease (Dever)- Opponents are all poisoned, similar to the effect of Lip's Flower!

6. Boils (Shkhin)- Opponents are covered in painful boils, and take 2X damage.

7. Fire Storm (Barad)- A deluge of fire bombards the stage, causing large amounts of damage.

8. Locusts (Arbeh)- All items that were, is, and is to be are destroyed!

9. Darkness (Choshech)- A black night descends.

10. Death of the First Born Child- The opponent in the lead suffers a heart attack, taking 50% damage, while left wide open to a KO.

Only 3 plagues come into effect per Final Smash, and each lasts about 7 seconds; but they always appear in ascending order. Thus a fire storm is the highest order plague that can occur at the beginning of the attack.

This attack is more for racking up opponent's damage, than KO'ing, so make sure to quickly attack the greatly weakened enemies!

Tanea

Smash Ace
BIRDO

many people say that if she is put in then she will be a clone but here are some moves that are really yoshi's

now lets just dive into her moves

SPECIAL:

B: suck-so this moves works like kirby's ability except you can digestand it's got a bigger range.so it basiclly sucks you in and it spits you back out

B-up:so she calls forth the carpet from super mario advanced you know no picks(dam)
it reaches is far but it's not as far as yoshi's

B-down:

B side: so here come her eggs so it's her projecttile so she basiclly throws her eggs but evey once in awhile a fire ball will shoot it out but it's rare.now here are some extra stuff so her eggs can't be refelcted they will just fall to the ground but they can be picked up and thrown back.

A ATTACKS:
A: she does a punch
AA:she will punch you with each hand
AAA:two punches then she sit on her tail for suport then she starts to punch and kick you kind on like ***** fit

A tilt up:she will kind of do a flutter kick while she is doing a handstand and there is no knock back

A tilt side: so she will basiclly stand one one hand and she will kick you with both of her feet kind of like break dancing

A tilt down: she will do a tail sweep while standing up in has some knockback but it doesn't send you back but it sends you up great for combos.

dash attack :so she runs then she spins so her hands will hit you with no knockback then her tail will be next with a lot of knockback

AIREALS:

up-air: she will an uppercut except it little knockback and alot of priority

back air: she will send her tails back and it will go in circles if done right it should hit you about six times each one doing a 4% damage

forward air: so she will start rolling and as she comes around she will kick out.so this attack works in two ways the first one will just simplly kinck you and you will go across and the other way it works will be if timed out right then she will spike you with her heels

down air:will just be a stomp this stomp if done when you hit the ground the wil shake if there if someone near the they will get hit with the quake but it will be like 1-2%

SMASH:
smash up: she will do a hand stand then kick up

smash side: she will punch you a lot of knock back

smash down: so she will do her spin attack like the one she does in strikers charged

THROWS:
neutrual: she smack you with he egg

up: she wil grab you the launch a fire ball

down: she will thrwo you and then stop on you

back: she will do her spin kind of like mario's but faster with some knockback

FINAL SMASH: she will jump to the top of the screen and she will turn bright red then shoot fire balls at a 90* angle that she will like but be carefull when she is done she will free fall so watch out
STAGE:
i was thinking this one
now the stage willl be set-up like this and the hazard will be shy guystha t everyone once and awhile will be attack you also they can be picked up

altenative costumes:
strikers charged

Retro

Robo birdo

size: a bit smaller then yoshi
strength: i will say in between samus and DK
speed: slower than yoshi

i will add more here pretty soon let me knoe what you think

Fawriel

Smash Master
And the prize of most successful newcomer goes to.... MetaLord!

I'm gonna have to take my time tomorrow to give all these updates a thorough analysis... whew.

Also, uhm, Tanea. You should really put more work into that moveset... considering that I honestly don't think Birdo will be a very valuable addition ( or does the general public disagree? ), I don't think she'd even make it into the roster at this point...

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
Now for some culture. (I'm coming for you, Phantom of the Opera!)
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN

Ah! Could it be? The tragic musical genius, Ludwig van Beethoven has finally joined the Brawl!

Born in Bonn, Germany; Beethoven was first introduced to the piano by his father, whom was believed to be a strict and sometimes abusive teacher.

His mother died when he was 16, and due to his father's alcoholism, was forced to raise his two younger brothers by himself.

In Vienna he fell into debt due to the lack of patrons, who often died or reneged on their pledges. Further adding to his troubles was his loss of hearing, which would soon become complete deafness.

Despite these tragedies, Beethoven held steadfast, and so shall he also in Brawl!

STATS

Despite not having super human powers and the sort, Beethoven's fiery will and determination bolsters his strength and speed, making him on par with Mario.

Power *** The relentless force with which Beethoven pursues his goals, makes his moves quite powerful. As well as his music, which can blow opponents away in a torrent of sound.
Speed *** He's quite the Andante musician, dashing with vigor about the stage; raining beautiful music upon his enemies, while dealing damage in haste.
Weight *** Nothing much to say about his weight, except that he's carrying a grand piano.

ATTACKS
In attacking, he targets the souls of his opponents, using his music to evoke various emotions, and allowing him to manipulate them!
Beethoven also uses the properties of sound to cause damage from afar, but it's more effective in close range.

Using his fists, will, violin, and grand piano; Beethoven is formidable opponent who won't back down from a challenge!

A-Attacks

Standard: Takes on a boxing stance, and throws powerful jabs. Eventually combos into attacking enemies like a punching bag, at 200 punches per minute!

Side: It seems Beethoven has been taking fencing, as he uses his violin's bow to perform a magnificent ferma into the opponent!

Up: "Crescendo!" Using his bow as a conducting baton, Beethoven suddenly swings his arms upwards in fiery passion, urging for a SFORZANDO! Opponents are swept up in his emotion and are launched into the sky.

Down: "Descendo." Quickly suppresses the orchestra, desiring a soft, calming melody. He swiftly swings his arms down, silencing the audience, as well as knocking them into the ground.

Dash: Rushes toward a critic, and smashes them with a two-fold attack with his bow and violin!

Side Smash: SMAAAASSSSH!! Beethoven attacks with his violin! Does 9999 damage to Punk Rocker! Punk Rocker is taught a lesson in his taste of music! Beethoven picked up a KO!

Up Smash: Beethoven plays a sharp note on his violin, thrusting his bow straight up, piercing those in the air, while the violin makes nearby opponents flinch with its shrill cry.

Down Smash: Plays his violin by swinging his bow downwards, performing a Punta Rovescia Descendente, knocking his opponents' feet from under them.

AERIALS

Standard: Spins himself with violin and bow extended; a vortex of music!

Up: Arcs his bow above him.

Down: Swings his grand piano from above, down onto opponent's heads. What strength!

Forward: An ax kick in mid-air! Smashes opponents into the ground!

Back: A roundhouse kick in mid air! Swings himself to face the opposite side.

SPECIALS

Standard: FORTISSIMO!
{Chargeable} Part of an extremely powerful piece, Beethoven crashes onto his piano with his fervent arms, and sends powerful sound waves resonating throughout, and knocking opponents away from the radius. Magnificent.
(Hold B down and watch as Beethoven raises his arms higher and higher, until at the apex, where he strikes at though a meteor onto the keys, creating an inconceivably huge sound blast, with which he strikes the ultimate emotions of fear and surprise into his opponents!)

Side: Piano Sonata No. 8 in C minor "Pathétique"
His piano has wheels! By playing the 3rd movement of this piece, he gives the sense of speed and urgency, when driving the piano into opponents at several tons of force.
That must hurt, in a speedy and urgent sort of way of course.

Down: Composition
Beethoven starts writing a new piece in the middle of battle! When he's doing this, he's oblivious to everything, even attacks! This means he gains super-armor and takes half-damage.
During the move (which lasts as for as long you hold down the B button) Beethoven is open to all attacks, but in this case it's not completely a bad thing.
Subconsciously, he makes it so that his composition reflects the damage and type of attacks he takes. When you use the move again, he plays the piece and the sound takes on the properties of the attacks, as well as dealing twice the amount of damage to opponents around him. Is this what's meant when one says, man suffers for his work?

Up: Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-sharp minor 'Sonata quasi una fantasia' "Moonlight"
Beethoven starts playing this beautiful piece on his piano even in midair, and starts... flying!?
Yes, through the power of music, Beethoven can even entrance gravity to his advantage! Like the shape of the piece, Beethoven's piano flies through the air rising up, then falling down. Up, up, up, down, up, up, up... . This moves allows him to cover large lateral distance, but has little net vertical distance. The apex of this move takes him about as high as Marth's Dolphin Slash, but of course far more slowly. The movement of the piano doesn't actually do damage, except for when he crushes opponents during the drop. Oh, and other players can climb onto the piano for a free ride. (Let go of the B button to stop after the first rise.)

GRABS

Grab hit: Yells into the opponent's face, asking them to talk louder. (Emotional scarring may occur)

Forward: "This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting Burning Finger!!!" Beethoven grabs the opponents face with a such a fiery determination and ferocity, that he causes fire damage and makes the victim stagger back!

Back: Swings the opponent behind him and kicks them away.

Up: The epitome of German boxing! An "ubercut"! Did you see what I did there?!
Beethoven takes a boxing stance and uppercuts the opponent with amazing force, rocketing them into the air.

Down: Takes out his piano and slams it on top of the opponent. Don't worry, the piano won't break.

FINAL SMASH

HIS LAST SYMPHONY

Some of the greatest musical achievements in history have finally come into one, as Beethoven performs an amalgamation of the greatest of his symphonies, in a stunning and breath-taking Final Smash!
Now in addition to the huge number of game music tracks, symphonies from the real world can now be included in Brawl!

A.. An orchestra suddenly appears! Ah, there's also a chorus! They seem to stay in the background.
Beethoven takes the stage, becoming immortal through his music!

1. SYMPHONY NO. 5 IN C MINOR OP. 67
The final smash begins with this famous piece, where Beethoven challenges God and death, a bravado brought on by encroaching deafness.

Rain starts falling...., thunderclouds loom up ahead..., BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!! Lightning strikes, fear the rolling thunder!

A roller coaster of tempestuous nature, lightning strikes on opponents during the high points, and rain drags them down during the low. Causes large amounts damage if caught, and sends the unfortunate flying!

2. SYMPHONY NO.7 IN A MAJOR OP. 92
Apparently similar to, quote "flying yaks" , this piece makes one wish to jump into the air in excitement, due to its perpetually wondrous sound, what with it's lightning pace and spontaneous notes. It is truly a masterpiece.

Various enemies from the Subspace Emissary appear! They seem to enjoy the symphony, as they jump and move in rhythm to it. Thus the vigor with which they move is determined by the piece. Watch out for these reveling beasts! They can cause damage by touch, and move across the stage. It's best to take care of them first, or you could throw other players into their stampede!

3. SYMPHONY NO.9 IN D MINOR OP. 125 "CHORAL"
The final symphony of both his life and final smash, this piece is known by all. It's the Ode to Joy! Truly, joyous must he be in his domination of the fray!
The chorus finally comes in!

The members of the chorus line up across the stage in the background, preparing to sing!
Such angelic voices, but they seem dangerous as well. Huhh? They use the power of their voices to cause damage! If you're caught in the blasts, it's probably a KO.

Opponents are knocked about as the chorus sings with ardent intensity!
This is what they're saying:

Oh friends, not these tunes!
Rather let us sing more
cheerful and more joyful ones.
Joy! Joy!

Joy, beautiful spark of the gods,
Daughter of Elysium,
Touched with fire, to the portal,
Of thy radiant shrine, we come.
Your sweet magic frees all others,
Held in Custom's rigid rings.
All men on earth become brothers,
In the haven of your wings.

Whoever succeeds in the great attempt
To be a friend of a friend,
Whoever has won a lovely woman,
Let him add his jubilation!
Yes, whoever calls even one soul
His own on the earth's globe!
And who never has, let him steal,
Weeping, away from this group.

All creatures drink joy
At the breasts of nature;
All the good, all the evil
Follow her roses' trail.
Kisses gave she us, and wine,
A friend, proven unto death;
Pleasure was to the worm granted,
And the cherub stands before God.

Glad, as his suns fly
Through the Heavens' glorious plan,
Run, brothers, your race,
Joyful, as a hero to victory.

Be embraced, you millions!
This kiss for the whole world!
Brothers, beyond the star-canopy
Must a loving Father dwell.
Do you bow down, you millions?
Do you sense the Creator, world?
Seek Him beyond the star-canopy!
Beyond the stars must He dwell.

Finale repeats the words:
Be embraced, ye millions!
Brothers, beyond the star-canopy
Must a loving Father dwell.
Be embraced,
Joy, beautiful spark of the gods,
Daughter of Elysium,
Joy, beautiful spark of the gods

....beautiful.

The final smash lasts for about 10 seconds for each part. Seems a bit long you say? PHILISTINE!

TAUNTS

Up: Plays a piece on his violin, then takes a bow.

Side: Puts a hearing aid in his ear

Down: Plays For Elise on his piano, for as long as the control pad is held.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
^ Thanks for the compliment

By the way does anybody know how to insert music into the post, like there would be a music player which would play it without having to open a new page. If not then how do you do a direct link?

Also, I hope I'm not giving Fawriel too much work; I suppose I'll stop for a while after Beethoven is finished. Then for my finale! Colonel Roy Mustang!

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord

The purple quadruped joins the brawl.
Spyro has recently been known for games with poor game play, sloppy controls and unimaginative stories. But the first three Spyro games were awesome and well received so I'm basing this off of them. Spyro is a purple dragon that from birth was destined to be great well according to the first game's manual. He can glide, charge, breathe fire and more. He lives in the dragon worlds and has saved every dragon from being frozen, freed a land from an evil ruler and save all the dragon eggs from a sorceress. He is accompanied by his friend and lifeline sparks the dragonfly who takes hits for Spyro until he vanishes. He can regain his power by eating butterflys but in smash he would just follow him around for effect. Spyro is kind but often makes somewhat cocky or arrogant remarks. He would be a perfect edition from video game history.

Here is a link to here Spyro's voice and one to see some gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3HvCh5mVKE&feature=related His Voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNPMyKcjeHs Flame, Charge and hover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCQmatMii6c Head-Bash

Stats
Power*** Average
Speed***Average but fast when charging
Jump*** Initial jump not so high but he can glide
Traction**** A bit more traction than Dr.Mario
Reach*** About as long as Picachu's
Fall Speed** He falls rather slow
Weight ** He is a little heavier than pikachu
Height A tiny bit taller than Ivysaur

Moveset

A: Spyro swipes his left claw little damage and no knock back
AA: Spyro swipes his right claw little damage and no knock back
AAA: Spyro arcs his head up little damage and little knock back
Dash A: Spyro dives head first into enemies with slightly more damage and little knock back
Side A: Spyro swipes his tail forward little damage or knock back
Up A: He uses his tail to spring up a bit to use an upward headbut little damage higher knock back
Down A: Swipes his claw across the ground low damage and knock back
Nair: Sticks out tail and dose a flip
Fair: Dose a half flip sticking his tail forward
Uair: Flips upside down and stabs the air with his tail higher damage than his other aerials
Dair: Sticks his tail straight and hits the ground
Bair: Spins around to his back and swipes his claws
Forward Smash: Pulls head back than smashes it forward with average results its fire based as well
Down Smash: He gets up on his toes than slams down burning the ground beneath and close to him
Up Smash: Crouches back then dose a flip leaving a trail of fire
Neutral Special: Flame Breathe: Unlike Bowser's you can't hold it down it comes out in one spray but it dose more damage
Forward Special: Charge: Spyro headbuts forward until you let go of the button but there is some lag coming out of it so you can't do it close to an edge also he is vulnerable from above and behind but he is fast while doing this also it will only make you fall in the air
Down Special: Head-Bash: He jumps in the air dose two flips and dives head-first into the ground. In between Bowser and Yoshi in terms of power but more lag than both in air and as much as Bowser on the ground
Up Special: Hover: This will end Spyro's glide but gives him much additional height he is will take damage during this attack but will not flinch
Grab: He bites the player
Up Through: Tosses them up a very short distance and headbuts them higher.
Down Through: Throws them hard against the ground and stabs them with his tail
Forward Through: Blows fire out his mouth while still biting them to launch them
Backwards Through: tosses them backwards while shooting a thin spray of fire
Grab Hit: Makes a small flame in his mouth while still holding them
Final Smash: Super Power-Up: Spyro gets his super glide, fire, charge and ice breath power ups from Ripto's Rage. super glide allows him to press the jump button to flap his wings for more height while gliding but can only be done 3 times before landing after he lands he can do 3 again. Super Fire allows him to shoot fire balls that explode on impact instead of the fire spray. Super Charge makes him charge uncontrollably fast so holding the button down will most likely kill you. Ice breath turns his neutral A into an attack that lets him spit snowballs that freeze enemies. This attack is timed and will end if you die.
Taunts
1: Stretches out his neck tilts his head and says "I'm gonna torch you"
2: Spyro flaps flaps his wings, lifts off the ground and pulls his body back to let sparks to a loop de loop in front of him.
3: Sparks makes a buzzing noise as he flys around Spyro quickly and Spyro lifts one eyebrow up while looking at the screen
Victory Poses
1: Spyro strikes the pose in the above picture saying "Heh piece of cake"
2: Sparks flies very close to the screen so that it is hard to see much but his eyes
3: Spyro smiles then says "come on Sparks lets go" as he begins to wake off
Stage
Artisan's Homeworld

The Artisan's Homeworld is one of the six dragon worlds and Spyro's home. The set up is a basic platform and five other fall through platforms. Its as simple as that. The background would be green and have a stone fountain and stone walls like in the first picture. Sheep would also be seen n the background.

Boss
Gnast Gnorc

Gnasty is a cowardly Gnorc who was banished from the dragon worlds. He fights you by staying behind a lock and making you chase down two of his thieves. to get the keys back and then you must chase him. He would do a similar thing in Smash. You would chase a thief around a looping track while Gnasty shoots balls of magic at you with his hammer. After you kill the thief a bridge would open up from the key you stole. Gnasty would run onto the track and run slightly faster than you. When you get close enough he would swing his hammer and if you dodge it you can get some free hits in on him.

AT
Hunter

Had trouble finding a good picture. Anyway hunter is a personified cheetah who dose many things to help spyro from using his bow and arrows to flying on a jetpack shooting space sheep. I smash Hunter would appear then jump to the background and start shooting arrows at other players. He would shoot 5 arrows then put on his jetpack to fly above the stage and shoot lasers down. After 5 shots he would jump down and try and hit 1 player with a kick. Like hitmonlee from 64.

RWB

Smash Ace
Chatu Ranga

Back Story:

The lands of Zeiwat are The Olorus Empire, Caarlies Kingdom and the Faarian Republic. They are currently not at war, but there are tension between the rulers.

Olorus are a grand country, were the people are treated nicely. For a dictatorship, this is as good as you get, although there are some rasism directed towards the Raa'Sin. There is a game of power going on in the imperial family.

Caarlies is not quite as nice a place, here the royals exploit as much as they can without the people rebelling. The Royal family here is a lot more united, although an underground organisation is planning to overthrow it.
The Faarian republic is the most powerful nation, ruling over half of the area of the known world.
The republic is still controlled completely by an order called "the Ogare". The Ogare is like a great mafia, and people in this so called republic live in fear of it everyday.

The World of Zeiwat is home to many humanoid races( 'Sin) and tribes('lia), the most important being:

Tuur'sin- The people of Olorus. They are known to be very physically adept, and are extraordinary beautiful, according to the other 'Sin.

Olor'lia- A small but powerful tribe that rules the land of of the Tuur'sin, Olorus. They do, unlike their kin, not excel in physical ability, but are sorcerers. The Caarlies royal family is also of the Olorus Tribe, making their influence enormous. They tend to be pretty cold and calculating.

Caar'sin- The people of Caarlies are more magically adept than the Tuur'sin, but they are still not that powerful and is generally seen as the weakest of the important races.

Raa'Sin- The Raa'Sin are masters in the making of magical artifacts and in magics using ceremonies, but are generally not all that powerful as spellcasters. They are also quite big and strong, but their dark complexion is seen with repulsion and fear. They are few in numbers and live on the outskirts of Olorus.

Faa'sin- This magically adept but kinda small folk(pretty normal, actually, it's just the others who are big) inhabit the Faarian republic.

At the current time, Prince Shatranj Olorus(A nephew of the emperor) is planning to grab power in Olorus, as well as seizing the republic. He is aiming for "One Land, One Ruler, One People!" a complete unification of all tribes and countries in the world, under his rule. Since he cannot really prance about in the republic, he sends his most intelligent sub-ordinate, a Raa'Sin named Chatu Ranga, to infiltrate the Ogare and bring the republic down from within.

Bio:
Chatu hails from the Raa'Sin living at the outskirts of the Olorus Empire.
He is a very cunning individual as well as a good hand-to-hand battler, with some skill as a spellcaster. He is about 25 years old.

He has an obsession with a chesslike game called Kumark, and his fighting style is actually derived from the game. He first met Shatranj Olorus when the latter visited the Raa'Sin to get himself a Raa'Sin-made blade. While the blade was being made, Chatu Ranga saw the young prince and challenged him for a match. The prince was a master of the game, but Chatu won. Impressed with the Raa'Sins intellect, Shatranj asked Chatu to work for him. They grew to be very close friends.

Chatu Ranga fully support Shatranjs pursuit, and he knows better than anyone how bloody it might become.
He might not be a hero, but he is hardly a villain either. He's a man who gets his job done.

His current task is very dangerous, but he has found a (temporary?) friend in a girl named Makruk, an Ogare top member.
He is an avid tea drinker.

BTW, the strange thing on his left arm is an artifact he forged on his own, a so called Focus Gauntlet. These are common among spellcasters in Zeiwat, although Raa'Sin gauntlets are much better than the others.
All his magic attacks are shot through this, due to the fact that they are both stronger, and more reliable to act correctly done this way.

The markings in his face are tribal tattoos.

Stats:

Size: ****
Pretty tall and built.

Weight: ****
He is pretty big.

Speed: **
While this depends on the move used, Chatu is more of a powerhouse than a speedster. His running speed is decent-ish.

Power: *****
Hits hard, with combined high physical strength and attack magic, he should.

Range: *****
Some of his attacks are short in range, but most make use of his length, and some are just crazy...

Fall Speed: ****
See weight for a dscription.

Traction: ***
Pretty normal in this.

Jumps: Pretty good, and he can glide. Can walljump.

Moveset:

Standard Combo (A, A):
Pawns- First Chatu hits with a diagonal punch downward, while taking a diagonal step forward forward(Emulating a chess pawn), then with a stronger straight punch and a straight step forward(Emulating a shogi pawn)
Pretty strong for a weak attack.

Dash Attack:
Bishop- Chatu slides a ridiculous length with his right shoulder first. A rather fast and strong dash, which covers a ridiculous area.

Tilt Attacks:

(Up)
Stone General(Dai shogi)- hits diagonally above head on both sides, one fist on each side. a very strong U-tilt.

(Forward)
Prancing Stag(Dai Shogi)- Jumps forward and does a headbutt motion, but hits you with the fists that act like horns.
Slow for a tilt, but powerful.

(Down)
Cat Sword(Dai Shogi)- Throws himself to the ground while hitting in all directions with his limbs. Quick, decently powerful, but kinda bad afterlag.

Smash Attacks:

(Up)
Vertical Rook- Shoots a flame upwards a long way.
Extremely good range. The flame works kinda like samus u-smash does.

(Forward)
Horizontal Rook- Does a fist punch. From his fist a flame shoots forward. Extremely good range. The flame works kinda like samus u-smash does.

(Down)
Mad Queen- Remember peach D-smash? This one is kinda like that, but with upward knockback and more pure power in each blow. It's not selfcomboing like Peach DS is.

Aerial Attacks:

(Neutral)
Queen(Old Chess)- Strikes outward with all limbs. Decently powerful and quick.

(Up)
Above Knight- An upside down L made of electricity shoots out of Chatus hand upwards. Knockback is minimal(think pikachus neutral B), but damage is quite nice. Excellent range and quite decent speed.

(Forward)
Front Alfil(Shatranj)- a power wave is sent in a downwards diagonal direction.
very good range and area coverage, but the knockback is about the same as the Uair.

(Down)
King- Spins like a top. This is a typical downward drill, and as such quite damaging.

(Back)
Retreating Gold General(Shogi)- Kicks straight behind himself. electric effect. Knockback is good, and it has "the knee"-trajectory.

Special Attacks:

(Neutral): Elephant
Magic starts to envelop Chatu, and then he strikes forward with his left hand blazing with multicolored magic. Chargeable, at its strongest it is about equal in strength to DK's Giant Punch.

(Up) Soaring Eagle
Chatu turns his arms into wings and flies upward. This activates his glide. This move has strong upward knockback.

(Forward) Cannon
Chatu shoots a dark ball of energy. It travels quickly in a straight line. If it doesn't hit anyone, it's worthless. But if it hits, Chatu vanishes from his former position and jumps out of the enemies back while kicking said enemy in the back. This kick has good power. The cannonball works as a throw, so shielding doesn't work against it.

(Down) Opposition
Chatu holds his left hand in front of him as if to say "Stop!"
This attack covers a small area in front of Chatu, but sends enemy in a random direction with a low amount of damage. Hitbox is invisible.

Throws:

(Grab)
Grabs you with outstretched arm. good range. Hits you with the back of his fist.

(Up) Check
Throws enemy up and then performs a version of his Down Special, although this always sends them flying in a diagonal direction upwards.

(Forward) Wrestler
Throws enemy in an upwards diagonal direction forward, HARD. A KO-capable throw.

(Back) Castling
Throws enemy behind him spinning across the ground. this throw can not send enemies of stage, but is excellent for combos.

(Down) Grasshopper
Jumps onto enemy quickly, then jumps off using enemy as a spring. Somewhat damaging, but knockback is minimal.

Final Smash:

Check Mate!
Using a spell, Chatu turns the entire stage into a giant Chess board. Each of the rows except 4 and 5 are dangerous, 1 and 8 shoots powerful lasers at a continous rate. 2 and 7 causes an explosion to plummet you upwards, and 3 and 6 electrocute you. Chatu is unaffected by this, and enjoys a buff to speed, stamina and strength. This FS has a rather long duration.

Taunts:

(Up)
Drinks some tea.

(Forward)
Shouts: "A stalemate with someone like you? Never!"

(Down)
Fiddles with a Kumark piece that is very similar to the king of our chess.

Stage: Ogare Oathgarden

Music: ?

Items:

AT- Makruk.

Ogare member Makruk smiles deviously, then either:
1. drives her fist into the ground(very quickly). everyone that is touching ground somewhere are now stuck, except for the AT grabber.

2. extends her arm upwards, creating a big thunderbolt. Think of this as a weaker zapdos bolt with more range and shorter duration.

3. extends her arm forward, and shoots a thin red beam. This beam explodes if it hits, and is very powerful in both knockback and damage.

4. Heals the user of this AT for 40%, but only if he is close enough, as she grabs said char by the arm(or whatever they have instead. XD).

She uses 3 out of these 4 in fast succession when she is used, and one of them will always be number 4.

AT- Shatranj.

Prince Shatranj Olorus laughs as he is activated from the trophy. Then he attacks like a regular computer (with unusually good AI)... He moves at lightning melee-speed, with wide, powerful arcs with his sword, as well as power bursts shot now and then.
He can fly and throw, so he is relly hard to escape. All his attacks has electrical effect.
He has a 15 second duration.
A very destructive AT, all in all.

Boss: Raja Ogar.

When Chatu became a member of the higher ranks of the Ogare, he earned the right to have a personal bodyguard. He chose Raja Ogar, a 19 year old, promising combatant. He is hoping that Raja will follow him when he takes down the Ogare, as he is almost as close to Raja as he is to Shatranj, but if she doesn't, he is prepared to take her down(He had a small enchanted metal piece fused into her focus glove while she slept, and if he activates it with a spell, it will activate her magic powers to first enter the glove, then burst back into her body, causing a fatal outcome).

Raja is quite a tough cookie, actually a far more dangerous combatant than Chatu is(Which is why Chatu preparated her glove).

The "Boss" fight between her and Chatu is more of a sparring battle than anything else. However, she might be an enemy to quite some chars, as she fights for the Ogare "mafia". This also goes for Chatu, of course.

And for anyone wondering, her last name Ogar has no relation to the name of the "mafia".

Rajas close combat attacks and throws are fast and
powerful Bājíquán(chinese martial art) moves, but she
also has these special attacks...

(Shining Star) This is one move that really shows that this is a boss, as a golden aura encircles her as soon as she regains control of herself in the air, and she floats back to the stage, while able to do close combat during this float. Thanks to this, it is recommended to Star-KO her.

(Pain Burst) Raja shoots a ball of white energy at high velocity towards her enemy. Spikes airborne enemies and ground locks(DKs >B attacks effect)grounded ones. Decently damaging.

(Raging Flames) Kinda like Bowsers Flamethrower, but done with her hand.

(Barrier) Like a normal shield but a lot bigger, but only effective against projectiles.

Raja is pretty small compared to Chatu, Chatu is 6'5" while Raja is merely 5'4".

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Sam Fisher

Sam is a covet operative in the secret branch of goverment "Third Ecolon". He does the dirty work by infiltrating, and then extracting information manualy. (Interogations, finding blueprints exc...)

"I'll only kill you if you say monkey." -- Sam fisher.
Rating scale: 1 through 5.

Size: *** and a half. Sam is pretty tall and fit, about as big as snake.
Weight:*** adverage.
Speed:**** a little more than adverage, Sam has to act quick in a tight situation.
Power:***and a half. he's pretty strong and buff, but has no wepon to help him.
Range:** Most of his attacks are hand to hand, but he does have some ranged attacks.
Traction:*** adverage.

Can walljump.

Moveset

Jabs: A the fist is a short, quick jab to the stomach with his right hand. AA the second is a higher jab to the chest with his left. AAA the last is a more powerful shot, involving the heel of the palm to the nose.

Dash attack: Sam charges forward in a tackle, if he hits, the enemy suffers decent knockback, if he misses, he rolles out of the tackle into a regular fighting stance.

Tilts: forward: Sam punches forward with a longer ranged punch than he normally would have.

Back: Sam throws his arm backward in a slap, this turns Sam around.

Up: Sam shoves his heel in an upward arch.

Special

B: Sam pulls out a wall mine from his gear, pressing A and a direction will throw it. If it hits a player, it will act like a gooey bomb. If it doesn't it will stick to the stage and blow up after a certian interval of time.

>B:Sam pulls out his HKMP5 and fires a sticky shocker forward the sticky shocker does about 3 percent while stunning for a short period of time. There is a decent lag time before shots.

^B: Sam throws a C4 charge downward, and the explosion propels him upward. HUDGE knockback.

Down B: Sam Crouches and Blends into the background, he can move while he does this, but not attack.

Smashes
>A: Caption falcon's elbow.

Down A: Sam does the splits, shooting his legs out to the side.

^A:Sam Flip-kicks, hitting anything in his way.

<A: Sam Does a vicious kick behind him, leadin with the heel.

Grabs

Side: Sam punches his opponent as hard as he can, big knockback.

Down: Sam throws his opponent to the ground, not very much knockback.

Up: Sam lifts his foe up, then gives them an uppercut under the chin.

Back: He tosses his opponent back like a baseball.

Final Smash

The whole screen goes dark, and the stage is barely visible, Sam's green night vision googles illuminate a small way infront of him, the rest of his opponents are blind, If sam runs into an opponent, he grabs them and snaps their neck for a stock.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord

The white uh thing joins the brawl. Never heard of him? Just head on over to Homestarrunner.com. Well Homestar is generally very um unintelligent. He is pretty carefree and often doesn't even know what hes doing. He lives in free country USA with many other equally strange characters.

Stats
Power:** Homestar is below average in strength
Speed:***** He's the HomestarRunner after all
Jump:**** He is a terrific athlete
Traction:* Luigi style
Reach:*** Hard to tell his arms are invisible
Fall Speed:*** Average
Weight:*** Average

Moveset
A: He bends at the waist and hits his head into people
AA: Same as above but more powerful
AAA: Same damage as AA but has knock back
Side A: Bends backwards keeping one leg straight so he ends up kicking while making a "T" with his body
Up A: He makes a small jump that dose not go to high
Down A: Dose a split no knock back
Nair: He dose a flip while remaining perfectly straight
Fair: Dose two consecutive kicks forward
Bair: Dose a mule kick backwards
Dair: Dose a diagonal kick downwards
Uair: Dose a half flip followed by a drill kick up similar to sheik's
Forward Smash: Pulls out his wooden spoon and swings it
Down Smash: Slams his head on the ground in front of him and then behind him lots of lag
Up Smash: Spits a teddygram up into the sky
Neutral Special: Tandy 400 BOOM: Homestar pulls out Strongbad's old computer then powers mountain dew in it after which it explodes. The longer the button is held down the bigger and more powerful it is. Homestar can be hurt by it if its to powerful.
Forward Special: Sports equipment: Throws either a football, basketball, baseball or a soccer ball. They are in order of power and it is random which one appears. I had to pick all of these because it's never stated what sport he actually plays for his coach.
Down Special: What about my bottom-: Homestar sticks out his rear making anyone in front of him sick. It stuns enemies similarly to Mewtwo's down special.
Up Special: Propeller Hat: His propeller spins fast letting him gain some height only dose damage if player is above him.
Grab: He grabs them with an invisible hand
Forward Throw: He holds them infront of him and kicks them
Up Throw: He twists his body getting down low then springs up launching the victim
Down Through: He sets them down and wipes his feet on them
Back Through: Looks at them closely and then tosses them backwards without even looking
Final Smash: Strong Bad: Homestar summons Strong Bad for help. Strong Bad appears and uses Homestar as a weapon. His stats are the same as Homestar except his speed is ** and his strength is *****. His A moves consist of him swing Homestar in the direction you point. His specials are as follows
Neutral: TROGDOR!!!: Strong Bad's dragon appears and creates a fire explosion like Homestar's but it can't hurt him.
Side: Outdated Electronics: He throws either the Compy 386, the Tandy 400, Pompom's palm polite or the Lappy 486. Same as Homestar's but more powerful.
Down Special: Double Deuce: He performs the contriversal pose of stinkoman by crossing his arms. The enemy is so amazed they get stunned.
Up Special: The Cheat: His pet The Cheat gives him a boost up. Like Homestar's they only can be hit from above or by the falling The Cheat. it dose more damage.
This attack wears off when you die.

Taunts
1: He stands there and says "Seriously"
2: Puts on his Dangeresque shades and says "Names Dangeresue"
3: He puts on his viking helmet and says "every and more ever and ever and more"
Victory Poses
1: He is wearing his orange bowl and says "Do you has?" while pointing his wooden spoon at the screen
2: Takes a drink of melonade and sighs happily
3: Holds up a the gold bowl from the strongest man in the world contest and says "Check out this gold bowl. Its a pretty nice gold bowl"
AT
Pompom: He drives onto the screen in his car from the first halloween toon and is able to run over people. After he gets out he jumps and comes down like snorlax.

Boss
Senor Cardgage: You know that creepy old guy who lives down the street. This is him times 10. He throws melty candybars at you while mummbling nonsense. He is simple but his candybars do massive damage and his Health is high.

Heres a picture of strong bad as well

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Uchiha Sasuke

Power: **(*)
Movement Speed: *****
Attack Speed: *****
Weight: **
Jump: ***
Floatiness: ***
Traction: ***
Size: ***
Recovery: ***
Range: ***
Sasuke can walljump, wallcling, and wallrun.
Howver, if you release the input for Sasuke's wallrun, he'll go right into a wallcling.

Advantages
1. FAST^2
2. Very good mobility
3. Mostly little lag
4. Throws have little knockback

Disadvantages
1. Throws can't kill. Not even in sudden death.

Special Characteristics
1. Sharingan
During a match where Sasuke is not the only character being used, Sasuke will copy the ^B of another character in the match using the Sharingan.
During 1vs1s, it's obvious whose ^B, Sasuke takes.
In matches with three or four people, whoever's ^B Sasuke takes is determined by player order. Sasuke will always take the ^B of the character to the right of him and if he's P4, he'll borrow P1's ^B.

2. Walljump/Wallcling/Wallrun
Much like certain other characters, he can do all three.
However, if you end the input for his wallrun, he'll cling to the wall.

Entrance: Teleports in in a swirl of leaves

Jab: A left and then right-handed punch
2%/2%
Dash Attack: Sasuke slides forward and kicks an opponent.
8%

Get-up Attack: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Technique)
Sasuke's substitution fades and reveals itself to be a paper bomb, which explodes. After the explosion, Sasuke re-appears from the top of the stage.
10%
Ledge Attack (<100%): A low, sweeping kick (Sweeps)
8%
Ledge Attack (100%+): A slashing attack
8%

Ftilt: A weak punch
3%
Utilt: An uppercut
6%
Dtilt: A trip-kick. (Sweeps)
6%
Fsmash: Sasuke's punch to the face. Awesome damage and knockback. Massive startup, though.
18% -> 23%
Usmash: Sasuke does a quick slash above him. At full charge, Sasuke will do three slashes.
4% -> 4%/4%/5%
Dsmash: Sasuke ducks, and does a two-sided sword swipe. Weak, but useful for spacing.
8%/9% -> 13%/11%

Nair: A roundhouse kick. Pretty good knockback, but has some startup. A kill move.
10%
Fair: Melee Mario's Fair (Spike instead of a Meteor)
7%
Bair: Sasuke pulls out his sword and slashes behind him three times. Hits 1 and 2 do no knockback.
3%/3%/5%
Uair: Sword slash up.
5%
Dair: Sasuke does a Chidori downwards.
10%
Zair: A snake flies out from Sasuke's right sleeve and bites his opponent.
Near the end of the move the snake can draw in your opponents.
1%

Grab: Sasuke summons a small snake from his right hand to grab an opponent. Also can be used as tether recovery.
A: A left-handed punch
2%
Fthrow: Chidori through the chest. Ouch.
13%
Bthrow: Sasuke tosses his opponent behind him uncaringly.
5%
Uthrow: Sasuke tosses the opponent high in the air, and uses Hayabusa Otoshi (Peregrine Falcon Drop) on them. Can be interrupted by other players.
10%
Dthrow: Sasuke drops the opponent. Zero damage, zero lag.

B: Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Element: Great Fireball Technique)
Sasuke takes a deep breath, then exhales a fireball.
Chargeable, max charge does about 15% total. Not very much knockback, though.

>B: Chidori (One Thousand Birds)

Sasuke charges his left hand with lightning power and then dashes forwards.
About as fast as Falcon's Raptor Boost and stops at the ledge.
Decent knockback, max charge does about 25% and auto-kills around 110% or so

^B: "Sharingan"
See Special Properties

^B (During a all-Sasuke match): Shishi Rendan (Lion Combo)/Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
This move has two different functions
On the ground, Sasuke will use Shishirendan, a series of 5 kicks.
Sasuke first uppercut-kicks an opponent, uses Kage Buyo on them for a short distance, then follows up with 4 kicks down to the ground.
No knockback on the final hit, but the opponent is stunned and will have taken 25%
In the air, Sasuke will use Shunshin no Jutsu, a short-ranged teleport move.

VB: Chidori Nagashi (One Thousand Birds Current)
Sasuke emits a powerful pulse of electricity, which reflects projectiles and stops physical attacks, hitting the attacker for 5%, and giving them some stun.

FS: Ten no Juin (Curse Seal of Heaven): Level 2
Sasuke transforms!
In this form, Sasuke becomes stronger, slows down a bit and gains the ability to glide.
Chidori and Chidori Nagashi also darken in color.
It lasts for around 20 seconds...

Taunts
Side: Sasuke crosses his arms and goes, "Hn."
Up: Sasuke looks up at the sky...
Down: Lee's Stance

Victory Poses:
1. Sasuke looks at his sword, sheathes it, and looks forward at the players.
2. Sasuke uses Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Element: Pheonix Fireball Technique) upwards
3. Sasuke stares off into the distance, then glances at the players.

Assist Trophy-
~Sailor Saturn~

Description:

Guarded by the planet of ruin... The soldier of death and destruction appears, Sailor Saturn! Your existence shall soon be nothing but a memory. Just remember that along with death, hope and rebirth begin.

Assist trophy doings- Tomoe Hotaru appears! She lifts her hand into the air and says... "Saturn Planet Power... Makeup!"

If you get anywhere near her while she's in her civilian form the planetary symbol of saturn appears on her forehead and you get sent flying with 40% damage added onto you. Anywho after she transforms...

She has the deadly silence glaive in her hands, she spins it around over her head and bashes it onto the ground while saying "Death Reborn Revolution!"

Suddenly the Silence Glaive glows a bright violet and it engulfs the entire screen. Everyone dies... twice.

After the subtraction of the lives if the game isn't over the stage changes to something similar to the last level of the Castle siege. Sailor Saturn then with her last strength mutters "Silent Wall..." and fades away.

The summoner of Saturn becomes invincible, yay! That was worth two lives right?

But alas, Saturn can fall into FAIL like Electrode and Smart Bombs... She might accidentally say "Death RIBBON Revolution" and cause she's japanese you'll barely be able to make out the difference. After saying that ribbons fly out around her healing anyone who comes close to her for 20% damage. She then falls back and disappears in shame.

Top Bottom