• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

killbeast301

Smash Lord
The method of voting?
Well, there's two possibilities.

I. Everyone gets to pick his or her 35 favourite submissions. Simple but effective.
II. Everyone can rate as many of the available characters as they like on a small scale, ranging roughly from "like" over "like a lot" to "love". Would make it easier to go through the list without having to be careful to stay within 35 votes, makes the whole thing more accurate in the end with voting averages, and encourages feedback, which authors are known to be rather fond of. Of course, this also puts a bit of a strain on the voters.

Still not sure which way I prefer.
Maybe something like the first one, but just with 10? everybody votes for their 10 favorites, which may leave out a few, but is still easier to put together and decide on than 35.

P.S. more detail coming soon to Ed Elric (when's the deadline?)

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Another one of mine, and my personal favourite.

The foremost of the Lightning Knights enters the fray:

Ace Lightning

IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b362/evilgidgit/AceLightning3.jpg[/IMG]

Description: A superhero from the Sixth Dimension and foremost of the Lightning Knights. Aged 32, Ace has superpowers including self-propelled flight and superhuman strength. He is strong enough to lift the heavyhitters (Donkey Kong, Bowser) into the air with effortless ease. Ace is sent by superiors to apprehend villain Lord Fear and his gang of villains and send them to prison in the Sixth Dimension. His second mission is to locate the missing pieces of the Amulet of Zoar, which could grant Lord Fear the powers he needs to conquer the universe. Ace pursues Lord Fear and his gang to a small town in America named Conestoga Hills, where he hires a 13-year old British kid named Mark Hollander as his sidekick. Ace continues his fight against the villains to this day, but with help from Mark, his friend Chuck, Ace's fellow Lightning Knights Sparx and Random Virus, and also his surprise lover, Lady Illusion - a former villain. Ace battles his enemies by firing lightning bolts from the wrist cannons on his arms. He also has the Lightning Lance and Shield of Justice for battle.

Alternate Costumes: Ace only has one alternate costume: His black jacket and boots turn white, and the lightning bolts he fires turn yellow.

Stats
Height: About the same size as Captain Falcon.
Weight: Not very heavy, mostly light.
Movement Speed: Due to his ability to move like lightning, Ace runs quite quickly but not as fast as Captain Falcon or Sonic.
Jump: Ace can jump pretty high, but only has a double jump.
Fall Speed: Due to his light body, Ace falls pretty quickly, but can equally recover just as quick.

Entrance
Ace flies in from either side of the screen, poses in a Superman-like fighter stance and then lands on the ground.

Moveset
A: Lightning Punch - Ace punches an opponent with his right fist.
A,A,A: Lightning Pummel - Ace punches an opponent wit his right fist, then the left, and the right again with a spark of electricity too.
Dash Attack: Spark Dash - Ace dashes forward and electrocutes his target with a blast of electricity.
Side A: Lightning Lance - Ace swipes at opponents with the Lightning Lance, a blue and white lance with an electrical blade.
Up A: Power Punch - Ace thrusts his fist upwards into the bottom jaw or an opponent.
Down A: Hammer Strike - Ace clobbers an opponent over the head with a fist.

Side Smash: Storm Strike - Ace swings the Lightning Lance again, but with more force and electrocuting the target.
Up Smash: Thunder Fist - Stronger version of his Up A attack, electrocutes the target.
Down Smash: Thor's Strike - Ace clobbers a person onto the ground with both fists.

Aerial Attack: Sky Punch - Ace in midair punches either with his fists.
Side Aerial: Ace Strike - Ace powers up a flame attack and punches a foe with an extra dose of pain.
Back Aerial: Sideways Kick - Ace kicks a foe from behind.
Up Aerial: Spiral Kick - Ace flips in midair, kicking an opponent when upside-down with his leg.
Down Aerial: Lightning Pulse - Ace punches an opponent with a pulse-blast of electricity.
*When in the air, Ace can glide downwards.

Grab Attack: Electric Shock - Ace grabs a target and electrocutes them with every attack.
Forward Throw: Throw to the Skies - Ace is very strong and can lift up heavyweights with ease, tossing them far across the stage.
Backward Throw: Discard - Ace throws a victim over his head in the opposite direction he is facing.
Up Throw: Shock Therapy - Ace tosses his opponent into the air with a blast of electricity to their back.
Down Throw: Thunder Slam - Ace throws the opponent onto the ground and then strikes them with lightning bolts.

B: Lightning Blast - Ace fires lightning bolts from his wrist cannons. He can charge this move up to fire a powerful ball of electricity.
B Side: Ring of Flame - Ace fires a projectile made of flames at a target.
B Up: Static Charge - Ace shoots upwards into the air in a tornado of electricity.
B Down: Lightning Arrow - Ace sends out a lightning-fast bolt of electricity to strike a foe by surprise. This attack can stun the target briefly.

Final Smash: Thunderstorm - Ace grabs the Smash Ball and charges his body up with electricity, becoming a glowing ball of lightning which explodes sending lightning in random directions. The explosion suddenly implodes and magnetizes all the targets towards Ace, electrocuting them. Ace returns to normal afterwards.

Shield: Ace shields himself with a magnetic field.

Taunts
Taunt 1 (Up): Ace hovers in midair and does a Superman-like pose.
Taunt 2 (Side): Ace snaps his fingers and a small spark of electricity flickers in his hand.
Taunt 3 (Down): Ace puts his hands on his hips and looks at the screen and says "Just follow the code of the Lightning Knights, Do Right and Fear Not."

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Ace's hair and a lightning bolt shape under his mouth.

Stage: The Carnival of Doom

A battle in the midway of the Carnival of Doom, the booths act as platforms on either side as does the roof of the haunted house ride. Several villains from the carnival appear to act as hazards, but the other Lightning Knights appear, blasting all characters.

Boss: Lord Fear

IMG]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b362/evilgidgit/LordFear1.jpg[/IMG]

In Subspace Emissary, Ace Lightning encounters his arch nemesis Lord Fear in the Carnival of Doom. Fear has the Amulet and challenges him for it. Lord Fear attacks by firing energy blasts from Staff Head and also lashes out with extended arms.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
THE MAJOR!!! Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the shell!!!

in a pink one piece with with leather pants
or her co ops uniform
giving zamus a run for her money!

standard B:
pulling her gun out like and officer she fires multiple rounds causing good damage tiny knock back

side B: she takes off running with great speed she reveals electric shock knuckles punching with an unimaginable force. Does 10% damage and the knock back is horrific!

down B: turns on cloaking device and is cloaked until hit

up B: she points her gun up and fires away doing good damage with lost of stun.

standard a: jab jab kick , low damage fast combos no tiny knock back

side a: fast jab low damage med stun tiny knock back

up a: upper cut , low damage high knock up

down a: Low kick not a crouching kick , low damage tiny knock back

smash side: two matrix style jump kicks with a fast punch, this does excelent knock back and good damage.

smash up: using her electric knuckles she upper cuts dealing great damage and great knock back

smash down: Loads this cannon and fires away at the ground http://youtube.com/watch?v=xe-oYWGhdwI

sair : spinning fast in mid air she does little damage

fair : massive punch that follows with a flip in the air, good damage high knock back

bair : a massive back kick, little stun, decent damage , decent knock back

dair: Does an awesome flip like in the opener of ghost in the shell stand alone complex
her feet hits the opp. with a meteor smash!!!!

uair: flip kick causing good damage and high knock back

her jumps would be massive and would have three in all, she can cling to walls,

her speed would be fast and her falling rate would be normal

taunt 1: she reloads her gun and says "where are those tachikomas!"
taunt 2: she puts her hands on her hips , sighs and then says "amateurs"
taunt 3: she's receiving a call tachikomas: Major! are you Okay?!?
she just shakes her head

waiting pose 1.crosses her harms and taps her foot, 2. receives a phone call 3. checks her gun

FS!!!!!! The Major Screams TACHICOMA!!! and three tachicomas come down on the stage fireing and jumping launching missiles and then when everyone is dead they say goodbye and jump out of sight.

Her winning theme music>>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=7JgPa17JpFI
her second winning theme>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPXiKe9jeQg

and thats THE MAJOR!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mML87tju8is < this will cover most of her moves

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lL3Ow4oSxww <that will help describe the final smash

Fawriel

Smash Master
Update!

Also, deadline is now official:
As soon as Friday's Dojo update is up, it's OVER!

Yeah, I delayed it a bit for various reasons. That's really it this time, though!

Added Large SSE section to my Genghis Khan Moveset. Hope that helps him get in!
You know, it does actually!
Looking back at your post now, I see a trebuchet as a b move, images, stages, horses, troops, presumed historical accuracy and Mongolian throat singing...
I'd say it deserves to be called 'exceptional'. ^^

Ok, it took a few months, but I finally have Cena's Moveset up!
What, and that took you so long? XD
Seriously though, that is some nice stuff. Good of you to complete your character before the deadline. ^^

Just wanted to let you know that I finished up Cromag. Seriously, Faw, you gave me a rating before I was even done with him. XD

Basically, I added in some taunts (which I think you'll like), finished his aerials, and changed up the mechanics on his Foward Tilt (not the attack itself but the after effects).

Let me know what you think of the final product! :D
Hey, I had to give him something, right? And I expected nothing less of you than a high quality product anyway. I mean, that picture alone is already worth a trophy. :p
You forgot to add Aves' image to his profile, by the way.

Also: Awesome taunts are awesome.

[HYACINTH BUCKET]
Actually... this is pretty cool. I like it. XD

Maybe something like the first one, but just with 10? everybody votes for their 10 favorites, which may leave out a few, but is still easier to put together and decide on than 35.

Hmmm, if we let everyone choose ten, we run the risk of not having enough characters in the end because everyone voted for the same or not enough people voted, or we might have people voting only for the characters they like, completely neglecting the quality of the posts and characters they don't know...

I think I'll go with the way of letting everyone give points to as many characters as possible. It's just the same as voting, except you get lots of votes of varying strength.

[Ace Lightning]
Hmm, I suppose such a character doesn't have great potential for very original moves... mind you, they aren't bad. Most of it has been done before, though. But all things considered, you did a pretty good job writing it.

Now how did that happen?:confused::urg: Apologies.
You need to be more patient when you're submitting posts. Just give them time. =P

PS: ( I also snuck in an exclamation mark for Warxe. I think I meant to do that already. )

EDIT:

Motoko Kusanagi
Sorry, Mewtwo doesn't fall within the rules.

Your moveset for Motoko Kusanagi is complete... but the moves don't seem all that original. Try adding something, like pictures or so demonstrating her abilities, or mix up some of her attacks, give us a description of her style or at least improve the formatting of the post a little... not sure if I should give it a full rating as it is now.

Kips

Smash Ace

Lets make this more simple. There will be 35 slots and 5 votes for the best, 10 votes for the runners up in your heart and then 20 for the following ones you sort of like.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I think I'll go with the way of letting everyone give points to as many characters as possible. It's just the same as voting, except you get lots of votes of varying strength.
'K, how many points do we get to give? or is that not decided yet?

I'm gonna go adjust Elric's moveset.
'K I changed his side b to better fit his character, made his neutral b what his down b was, and made his down b something completely different.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
i've thought up a fairly good voting system. We should be able to give ten smash votes per voter, which are worth 3 standard votes each. those would be for the best. we would also each get 15 strong votes per voter, which are worth 2 normal votes. then we would get 20 normal votes each, because we should have a 45 roster instead of 35, 35 is too small. please?

you should also make it so that in order to count, the list of votes has to be in red or something so that it stands out and is easier for you to count.

(please make it a 45 roster, there are over 80 3 star submissions...)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Here's my submission:

Firefox!

The Firefox is a very mythical creature, rarely seen on the field of battle. Firefox moves very fast and is quite agile, with devastating fire and network based attacks. However to make up for his speed and power, he lacks in defenses and moves quite awkward compared to most regular fighters. Try not to get hit and use your agility to it's fullest as Firefox is very light.

B Neutral: Fire Roll - While holding B, Firefox curls up into a little ball and ignites himself on fire! Once you let go Firefox whirls across the stage leaving a trail of fire behind him that can hurt enemies if touched. The fire disappears after a couple seconds.

B Up: Network Connection - While off the stage, Firefox can quickly spit up a network cable out of his mouth to grab the ledge with tether recovery. After latching on, the Firefox then scurries up the cable and grabs the ledge.

B Side: Search - Firefox jumps forward a little bit ready to search. If he hits ground he quickly sniffs the ground with the possibility of finding a small item that can restore HP. If you hit an opponent while jumping for a search, Firefox gets angry gnaws them for being in the way.

B Down: Bookmark - Use this attack while standing on a platform and Firefox will place a bookmark. If you use it when the bookmark has already been placed, you will instead teleport to the bookmark and it will be deleted, ready for you to set a new bookmark. Firefox has a lot of stun after being hit by an attack, making it hard for him to teleport back to the stage with bookmark if he gets hit off the stage by an enemy attack.

Crawling: Yes
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Number of Jumps: 2

Final Smash: Global Network Failure - Firefox jumps in the sky and summons a giant globe of the Earth, like the one he is around in the famous internet browser logo. He lands on the ground while hugging the giant globe, and you can roll it around the stage and jump with it. It hurts enemies if you touch them with it, and leaves behind electricity where it touches the ground from ruined network components. If the enemy touches this, they are paralyzed for a short amount of time.

Firefox's aerial attacks mainly consist of flip attacks, no drills or sex kicks. Firefox's up air flips him vertically while on fire dealing more damage than knockback. His neutral air has him roll up into a ball for a second. The bair has Firefox shake his tail back and forth quickly slapping the opponent, with his fair headbutting the opponent. For his dair, Firefox flips downwards but with no element and has good knockback, but it's not a spike.

For Firefox's jab, he quickly headbutts infront of him, and for the jab combo he starts gnawing in front of him with his teeth. Similar to his aerial attacks, Firefox's tilts generally have him flipping around smacking his opponent with his tail or head. The dtilt however is unique as it quickly just ignites him on fire hurting anyone touching him.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Firefox.

Cool.
So what are his A moves and such?

i've thought up a fairly good voting system. We should be able to give ten smash votes per voter, which are worth 3 standard votes each. those would be for the best. we would also each get 15 strong votes per voter, which are worth 2 normal votes. then we would get 20 normal votes each, because we should have a 45 roster instead of 35, 35 is too small. please?

you should also make it so that in order to count, the list of votes has to be in red or something so that it stands out and is easier for you to count.

(please make it a 45 roster, there are over 80 3 star submissions...)
45... well, technically I wanted to use the official select screen as a template and insert images there...
I would of course like to have more characters in the final thing... Hrm... I guess I could try to manipulate the image enough to fit everything and have space for more characters... Either that, or someone would have to make a template completely anew. I'm pretty sure I don't have enough image manipulation skills to produce anything good-looking...

Come to think of it, I still need a good and clean screenshot of that select screen in the first place.

As for voting... your method is close to what I had in mind in the first place, but really, it's too complicated. Why should we give people such restrictions? I think everyone should just be free to give one to three points to as many characters as they like... Though now that I think about it, it could pose a problem if someone just decided to give three points to every character who's remotely interesting or something like that... *scowls*

Maybe give everyone around... 15 big votes worth 2 points and lots of single votes.. or... so.

I'm starting to understand what politicians feel like.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
at least 40, please?

And for firefox, I'm so spamming side b
You don't always find a recovery item though, and it takes a second to search through the ground, so you have to be careful. It's good to use if you have extra time when your opponent is recovering or had just died. Afterall, you don't always find what your looking for when searching online lol

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
I added a couple more SSE enemies, and changed Genghis's main costume; his old one seemed too much like one of his minion's.

RWB

Smash Ace
XD... updated Fuego(Only need to fix the stage and AT now).
but one of my background characters got part of his name censored... :p

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
eminems role in sse:
he is walking thru motown when he gets knocked out by hitler
they fight and hitler joins eminem then eminem slts adofs throat then the boss:
michael jackson,taboo,fitty cent and elton jhon team up
then d12 saves him from michael jackson ****** him
eminem AT:
d12
they shoot all round the stage

thats pretty much it
eminem alts
red:

with blood on the mask
black:

blue:

norm:

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
I gave a brief backstory to why the player(s) characters are bothering to fight Genghis Khan; in addition, I just want to add an assist trophy...

BIG RIGS TRUCK!

This truck is from the (in)famous game, Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, also known as one of the worst games of all time. To put it simply, the game is so bad that your truck can go through buildings, go out of the map, and will always win because the A.I. DOESN'T EXIST! The enemy truck just sits there, doing nothing.

As if it couldn't get any worse, this is the victory screen:

Anyways, the AT works like this:

1. Truck comes out of AT pod.

2. It goes into the character that summoned it.

3. The user can no longer be harmed, because any enemy attacks will go right through him; this does not mean that the user's attacks will go through their enemies. In addition, he can walk on the bottoms of platforms and EVEN ON THE SIDES OF THE SCREEN! That's right, if the player accidentally falls off for whatever reason, he won't fall off the screen; instead, he'll just land on the bottom as though it were a platform. Then, he can just walk up the side of the screen, then jump back onto the stage.

The effects only last for 10 seconds. After that, the glitches caused by the truck get fixed, and the user returns to normal.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
So I'm at work and I'm Board and i got lots of time to kill so I'm going to do a move set surprised to not see him here but.

MegaMan X

Stats
------------------------------------------
Power: ****
Speed: *** + Dash
Jump: ****
Weight: ***
Range: Melee: *** Projectile:***** (He is megaman his main weapon is a gun)
Fall Speed:***
Traction: ****

Standard Moves
A - Jab
A,A - Left, Right
A,A,A - Left, Right, X jabs with his X-buster there's an explosion at the tip (small knockback)

utilt - upper cut (small knockback)
Ftilt- steps into a Turning Kick (small Knockback)
Dtilt - Swings out with a low shin kick (no knockback)
Btilt - Sinning back hand (Small Knockback)

usmash - jumps and swings up with his X-Buster explosion at the tip (good Knockback)
FSmash - Lunges forward with an X-Buster haymaker when it strikes there's an electrical shock (good knockback)
Dsmash - Charges X-Buster Slams it into the ground explosions on both sides (long starting lag, Great knockback)
Bsmash - does a Back Kick the jets on his foot fire causes burn damage (average knockback)
-------------------------------------------

Air

Nair - Axe Kick jets fire on foot (average Knockback)
Fair- using feet Jets X shoulder charges forward a small amount (Good knockback)
Uair - Double Kicks one leg at a time up in the air on second kick feet jet fire X gets a small boost downward (Great Knockback)
Bair - Swings back with his X-Buster and hits with electrical shock (average Knockback)
Dair - Stops down with feet jets fire (can spike with move, small boost upwards good knockback)

-------------------------------------------

Specials

Neutral Special - X Buster - Tap B to fire signal shots 1% per shot no knock back can rapid fire like foxes lazer. Hold to charge while charging X will have the same thing that happens to him in the game you can see the energy being charged and more he charges the faster he flashes and his color hue changes. Mid charge does 15% and has average knock back full charge Does 30% (i was thinking 40% but that might be too much) with amazing knockback. X would have the most powerful projectile in the game while charging X can move around the stage but unlike Samus and Lucario X cannot store his shot. If you let go of b or are hit you will fire the charge so unlike Samus and Lucario if you are hit while charging you don't lose the charge you just fire what you have charged much like in the game.

Smash Special - Dash - Much like in the games X quickly dashes with little lag in-between as long as he's on the ground this move is somewhat spamable there's small knockback and it does 7%-10% damage. In mid air he can only do one dash it has more knockback and does 15% he can also dash jump if you use the dash and jump at the start X will cover a lot of ground but the damage is significant reduced 3%-5% and your easier to hit

Up Special - Sky Dash - On the ground when used X using his jet boosters on his feet launched himself into the air shockwaves come out on either side of X causing 10-15% and good knockback. There is some lag on the initial launch anyone hit by X going up will get 15% and average knockback. In mid air when used X stops falling there's a small lag and a few frames of invulnerability and then he launches anything under the feet jets gets spiked and anything above will get 15% and average knockback

Down Special - Copy - X puts a shield in front of him using his buster any projectile that hits the shield X will copy it, the copied move will replace his Neutral Special to release the copy hit down B again. X will be able to copy more than one ability not meaning he can carry more than one ability but meaning X can copy more than the Neutral B so he can copy either Links Arrows, Boomerang, or Bombs or with Samus he could Copy Saums' Missile, Charge Shot, or Bomb though the copied abilities are not chargeable. Shield only good for projectiles or tossed items (not all items will be copyable) physical attacks will pass through shield

---------------------------------------------

Throws

Up - Grabs character boost jumps into the air and slams them into the ground 10%

Forward - Kicks character forward and fires a mid charged shot at them. 10%

Back - Throws character rapid fires single shots followed by mid charge 15%

Down - Throws character on the ground charges X-buster slams onto character fires shot 20%

-----------------------------------------------

Final Smash - Ok i had two ideas for the final Smash i like one more than the other but the other is more practical

1 - Giga Crush - X gets the smash Ball hit B his head whips back he let out a loud yell a large % of that stage get bathed in white light and **** goes boom if your hit with this it does 50% and chances are your going to get KO'd your pretty standard FS looks cool blows **** up.(practical)

2 - X-Armor - Doctor Lights capsule pops out of the ground hurling anyone it his giving average knock back the Hologram Dr. Light appears and gives one of his normal speeches the fight can still continue but X cant move and is inviable during speech note you can skip speech as well much like the game. After the speech X gets in the capsule and gets X-armor with it he's faster more powerful his charge shot is faster and he has a much larger and more powerful shot. He can use his Sky dash twice and use his normal Dash twice in the air on the ground it does more damage and goes farther but the biggest change is he can now charge copied abilities so with link he would fire 3 boomerangs instead of one and etc. X would still take damage as per normal and would only lose the armor if X got Ko'd thus making it a little more usable. (not overly practical but i like it)

------------------------------------------------

Taunts

1 - Interchanges arm between hand and X-buster
2 - Takes off helmet and brushes hand through hair (yes indeed ladies and gents he does have hair)
3- Gives a thumbs up and the stage select sound happens

-------------------------------------------------

Entrance

Teleports onto the stage in his traditional blue beam entrance.

-------------------------------------------------

And there you have i think it needs a bit of work but i did do this on the fly at work so i think it turned out ok. Also sorry about the spelling and grammatical errors I'm not at home so no spell check and as for the grammar well I'm just bad at that.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Alright, let me take a swing at this.

Anonymous
Wh-what's this? All of these people are angry at me?! Whoa, the rage of the Internet is becoming one person! It looks like Anon has joined the fray.

He's dressed very dapper, although he does not seem to have a face.

Stats:
Power: ***
Speed: **
Jump: ***
Range: ****
Fall Speed: ***
Traction: ***

As you can see, Anon is average in every way, but he can have deceptive range. Watch out!

Standard Moves:
A: Finger Jab
He pokes with two fingers hardened by typing (Quick, 1~2%)

A, A: Finger Jab~Fappan fist
After poking, he strokes his hand downwards on your head. Not very pleasurable (FF 2~3%)

A,A,A: Finger Jab~Fappan fist~Pelvic Thrusting
What's this? He keeps going with his groin! Look at him go! (Tap A strike, The Gentleman like ability for the first thrust. 5% first hit, 2% other)

Dash Attack: Double Post
Are my eyes lying to me? There are multiple Anonymous! They all trail after the real one and the opponent gets trampled.
(Afterimage strike, think Shiek's Dash with a Kirby Fire hitbox around Anon.)

Ftilt: RAEG Punch
The fury of the Internet is behind this one? But it's not very strong (laughs) (Average speed sucker punch.)

UTilt: PARTY HARD
Anonymous goes into a dance FEVER! He flails his arms about to the beat of the current song. He isn't good at it though...
(Sweetspot in the hands, all of Anon is an attack hitbox. Pops up vertically in hands/arms, to the side and up on the body.)

Dtilt: Headdesk
He seems to be annoyed with something... (Chainable grounded headbutts. Could work as an edgeguard)

FSmash: GOD HAND OF THE NORTHERN STAR
You're already dead. Anon just unleashes blow after blow on the enemy. The attack looks familiar though...ATAH!
(F*** yes, you are the best FSmash EVER! A burst of punches similar to the JoJo ORAORA thing. The longer it's charged, the more Anon's hands glow when the move is released. He moves forward a bit during the move.)

USmash: Sticky
Anon just pulled out an unassuming little push pin, what's he going to do with that? Ow, that's not supposed to go there, nor is the opponent supposed to stay up there like that.
(Completely vertical range and weak. It's fast as hell though, and the opponent is stunned/hangs for a second or two.)

DSmash: SAGE
Anonymous has his arm out like he's charging something, wow! Blue energy just squashed his opponent. That looks like it hurt.
(2 Part hitbox: a disjoint cylinder of blue energy and his glowing hand. Does good damage and knockdown on hit. Hand is secret sweetspot, does stupid groundbounce on hit. Has good priority.)

Special Moves:

B: Cross-Post Backup
Anonymous is a part of many boards, and as such he gets a little help. Different board Anon come out and do different things. Sadly, their board needs them back, so they can't stay long. Try them and see!
-/a/ This Anon is white and red, like the Japanese flag they wish they were born under (laughs) She appears in a bloom of cherry blossoms, then shoots upwards.
-/co/ This Anon is made up of dots, like an old-school comic book. He's a lover, not a fighter; so he protects his fellow Anon instead.
-/d/ This Anon is shocking black and pink, and tentacles burst from his arm. Don't let him grab you Zamus!
-/k/ This Anon is a grizzled flamewar vet, decked in forest camo. He produces a chainsaw launcher and fires. Guns launching chainsaws, who would've thunk it...
-/m/ This Anon is red and gold. Ooh he has snazzy shades and a cape too. He drills in a direction with pure hotblooded man's spirit! Who the hell do you think he is?!
-/x/ This Anon is creepy. When he appears, the screen goes negative and time stops for an instant. Well, Anonymous can still move.
(This'll take awhile. Anonymous does a pose, and a different colored Anon appears, attacks, then disappears. The pose is invincible while an Anon is out, but the startup is laggy as hell. The actual Anon attacks are pretty quick though.
/a/'s blossoms do little damage, but create a barricade, /co/ pushes back and blocks attacks, /d/ is a command grab with extra ****, /k/ is a slowing projectile that can reach about as far as Brawl Din's, /m/ is a drillan attack that starts ground and goes aerial at a 45 degree angle. /x/ ZA WARUDO's everything. Doesn't last nearly as long as Weegee's FS, but is a good distraction/breather attack. The choices can be cycled by tapping B during the starting lag in the order given above.)

Side B: Royal Rainbow
This seems kinda offensive...He shoots a blue lazer from his mouth, but his face turns black with red lips. If you charge it, he grows an afro as well. Be sure not to eat it though, it hurts!
(IMMA FIRIN MAH etc. Charge and storable like Samus's B, but can be overcharged/held too long. Does a fair bit of damage and gains width with charging. Fastest B move considering the startup lag of his neutral.)

Up B: Longcat
I see what they say is true, Longcat is Loooooong! Longcat comes out of nowhere and Anon mounts his trusty steed. Anon can send it in many directions and he can even jump off!
(******* love child of Pika's and G&W's Melee recoveries. Cancelable at any time by hitting B, but Anon goes into falling animation afterwards.)

Down B: B&Hammer
The most powerful object in Anonymous' disposal, this grand hammer puts quite a dent in foes. He's out of here!
(A short hopped large hammer drop. Causes a small shockwave and bounces on hit. Slow as ********, but packs super armor and quite a wallop).

Aerial Attacks:
Nair: Air Thrust
Even in the air he keeps it out. Anonymous must be pretty proud of himself, seeing as how it gets better longer.
(Normal Nair with Doc's Nair property. Gives the term "Sex Kick" whole new meaning.)

Fair: Dynamic Entry
Anonymous shoots through the sky with a glorious kick. It has quite the dynamic personality, very few attacks can stop it.
(High priority, decent damage and speed. Propels Anon in the direction he's facing.)

Uair: Age!
Anon is happy for once! He pumps his fist into the air in jubilation, popping others into the air. Get higher!
(Good juggle move, low damage but quick.)

Bair: Backflip
Anon shows off his limber side, as he flips backwards in a ball. He's almost like Sonic as he ricochets off of people.
(Quick ball flip, can pseudo-spike in closing and pop up in opening. Good speed, meh priority)

Dair: Dual Sage Stomp
Sometimes one sage isn't enough. That's when Anon uses this move. He goes down like a rocket, sending the culprit far down.
(Why halo thar G-Dorf's Dair. A small current of blue energy emanates from the feet on this move, but the feet are the real sweetspot. Spikes on sweetspot, sends slightly down and away otherwise.)

Throws:
Attack: Shake Shake
A holdover from a game long gone, Anon violently shakes the captive a few times.
(This is for the Mischief Makers /v/irgins.)

Up: PROMOTIONS!
Someone posted not work safe material! This makes Anon very happy, so he tosses the captive up in excitement.
(Simple Uthrow)

Forward: NO U
Anon gets up in the enemy's face and points. The sheer force of will sends the enemy flying!
(Also known as OBJECTION! Surprisingly weak damage-wise, but sends up and away. Gives time for a Neutral B at lower percents.)

Down: Punt
That's just mean! Anon trips the opponent, then kicks him or her as hard as he can between the legs. That's not what Smash is all about, is it?
(Yeah, stuns for a bit, two hits. Sweep does 1 ish, kick does about as much as a Kirby UThrow)

Back: Idiort
Anon's eyes glow red (but I thought he didn't have eyes?) and the opponent explodes! Something must have gotten him steamed.
(Pretty strong throw, little knockback. Chaining might be possible once or twice.)

Final Smash:
SAKURAIIIIIIIII PAUNCH
O-oh dear! It doesn't seem like Anonymous likes me much. Wow, he's really angry now, red fire is coming off of him. Gasp, the mask is burning off as his punch detonates the screen. Even Captain Falcon is shocked by his power.
Heh, he had another mask in his pocket, so we never get to see his face, huh?
(What C.Falc fans wish his FS was.)

Taunts and Win Poses
-Crosses arms, tie blows in the wind
-Puts on Afro wig and starts dancing
-Turns from the camera and lifts mask up

-Rides in on Longcat, doing Taunt 1
-Swings Banhammer a few times, then leans on it
-The player skin Anon and two others perform group thumbs up.

Colors:
Original (Green body, black suit, white shirt)
/a/ (Light pink body, white suit, red shirt, female model)
/co/ (Blue/white body, black suit, white shirt)
/d/ (Green body, pink suit, black shirt)
/k/ (Green body, camo suit, brown shirt)
/m/ (Red body, gold suit, red shirt)
/x/ (Gray body, white suit, black shirt)
Stage: /co/'s Floating City
Music: Return of Fox Hounder, Cotton Eye Joe
Boss: Sakurai, Dylan Tnga
Midboss: Fox

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Firefox.

Cool.
So what are his A moves and such?

45... well, technically I wanted to use the official select screen as a template and insert images there...
I would of course like to have more characters in the final thing... Hrm... I guess I could try to manipulate the image enough to fit everything and have space for more characters... Either that, or someone would have to make a template completely anew. I'm pretty sure I don't have enough image manipulation skills to produce anything good-looking...

Come to think of it, I still need a good and clean screenshot of that select screen in the first place.

As for voting... your method is close to what I had in mind in the first place, but really, it's too complicated. Why should we give people such restrictions? I think everyone should just be free to give one to three points to as many characters as they like... Though now that I think about it, it could pose a problem if someone just decided to give three points to every character who's remotely interesting or something like that... *scowls*

Maybe give everyone around... 15 big votes worth 2 points and lots of single votes.. or... so.

I'm starting to understand what politicians feel like.

i've seen that thing mainpulated to show 50 characters before.
and if you give people infinite votes, we'll have a 10 way tie for last place

Kips

Smash Ace
Alright, let me take a swing at this.

Anonymous
Wh-what's this? All of these people are angry at me?! Whoa, the rage of the Internet is becoming one person! It looks like Anon has joined the fray.

He's dressed very dapper, although he does not seem to have a face.

Stats:
Power: ***
Speed: **
Jump: ***
Range: ****
Fall Speed: ***
Traction: ***

As you can see, Anon is average in every way, but he can have deceptive range. Watch out!

Standard Moves:
A: Finger Jab
He pokes with two fingers hardened by typing (Quick, 1~2%)

A, A: Finger Jab~Fappan fist
After poking, he strokes his hand downwards on your head. Not very pleasurable (FF 2~3%)

A,A,A: Finger Jab~Fappan fist~Pelvic Thrusting
What's this? He keeps going with his groin! Look at him go! (Tap A strike, The Gentleman like ability for the first thrust. 5% first hit, 2% other)

Dash Attack: Double Post
Are my eyes lying to me? There are multiple Anonymous! They all trail after the real one and the opponent gets trampled.
(Afterimage strike, think Shiek's Dash with a Kirby Fire hitbox around Anon.)

Ftilt: RAEG Punch
The fury of the Internet is behind this one? But it's not very strong (laughs) (Average speed sucker punch.)

UTilt: PARTY HARD
Anonymous goes into a dance FEVER! He flails his arms about to the beat of the current song. He isn't good at it though...
(Sweetspot in the hands, all of Anon is an attack hitbox. Pops up vertically in hands/arms, to the side and up on the body.)

Dtilt: Headdesk
He seems to be annoyed with something... (Chainable grounded headbutts. Could work as an edgeguard)

FSmash: GOD HAND OF THE NORTHERN STAR
You're already dead. Anon just unleashes blow after blow on the enemy. The attack looks familiar though...ATAH!
(F*** yes, you are the best FSmash EVER! A burst of punches similar to the JoJo ORAORA thing. The longer it's charged, the more Anon's hands glow when the move is released. He moves forward a bit during the move.)

USmash: Sticky
Anon just pulled out an unassuming little push pin, what's he going to do with that? Ow, that's not supposed to go there, nor is the opponent supposed to stay up there like that.
(Completely vertical range and weak. It's fast as hell though, and the opponent is stunned/hangs for a second or two.)

DSmash: SAGE
Anonymous has his arm out like he's charging something, wow! Blue energy just squashed his opponent. That looks like it hurt.
(2 Part hitbox: a disjoint cylinder of blue energy and his glowing hand. Does good damage and knockdown on hit. Hand is secret sweetspot, does stupid groundbounce on hit. Has good priority.)

Special Moves:

B: Cross-Post Backup
Anonymous is a part of many boards, and as such he gets a little help. Different board Anon come out and do different things. Sadly, their board needs them back, so they can't stay long. Try them and see!
-/a/ This Anon is white and red, like the Japanese flag they wish they were born under (laughs) She appears in a bloom of cherry blossoms, then shoots upwards.
-/co/ This Anon is made up of dots, like an old-school comic book. He's a lover, not a fighter; so he protects his fellow Anon instead.
-/d/ This Anon is shocking black and pink, and tentacles burst from his arm. Don't let him grab you Zamus!
-/k/ This Anon is a grizzled flamewar vet, decked in forest camo. He produces a chainsaw launcher and fires. Guns launching chainsaws, who would've thunk it...
-/m/ This Anon is red and gold. Ooh he has snazzy shades and a cape too. He drills in a direction with pure hotblooded man's spirit! Who the hell do you think he is?!
-/x/ This Anon is creepy. When he appears, the screen goes negative and time stops for an instant. Well, Anonymous can still move.
(This'll take awhile. Anonymous does a pose, and a different colored Anon appears, attacks, then disappears. The pose is invincible while an Anon is out, but the startup is laggy as hell. The actual Anon attacks are pretty quick though.
/a/'s blossoms do little damage, but create a barricade, /co/ pushes back and blocks attacks, /d/ is a command grab with extra ****, /k/ is a slowing projectile that can reach about as far as Brawl Din's, /m/ is a drillan attack that starts ground and goes aerial at a 45 degree angle. /x/ ZA WARUDO's everything. Doesn't last nearly as long as Weegee's FS, but is a good distraction/breather attack. The choices can be cycled by tapping B during the starting lag in the order given above.)

Side B: Royal Rainbow
This seems kinda offensive...He shoots a blue lazer from his mouth, but his face turns black with red lips. If you charge it, he grows an afro as well. Be sure not to eat it though, it hurts!
(IMMA FIRIN MAH etc. Charge and storable like Samus's B, but can be overcharged/held too long. Does a fair bit of damage and gains width with charging. Fastest B move considering the startup lag of his neutral.)

Up B: Longcat
I see what they say is true, Longcat is Loooooong! Longcat comes out of nowhere and Anon mounts his trusty steed. Anon can send it in many directions and he can even jump off!
(******* love child of Pika's and G&W's Melee recoveries. Cancelable at any time by hitting B, but Anon goes into falling animation afterwards.)

Down B: B&Hammer
The most powerful object in Anonymous' disposal, this grand hammer puts quite a dent in foes. He's out of here!
(A short hopped large hammer drop. Causes a small shockwave and bounces on hit. Slow as ********, but packs super armor and quite a wallop).

Aerial Attacks:
Nair: Air Thrust
Even in the air he keeps it out. Anonymous must be pretty proud of himself, seeing as how it gets better longer.
(Normal Nair with Doc's Nair property. Gives the term "Sex Kick" whole new meaning.)

Fair: Dynamic Entry
Anonymous shoots through the sky with a glorious kick. It has quite the dynamic personality, very few attacks can stop it.
(High priority, decent damage and speed. Propels Anon in the direction he's facing.)

Uair: Age!
Anon is happy for once! He pumps his fist into the air in jubilation, popping others into the air. Get higher!
(Good juggle move, low damage but quick.)

Bair: Backflip
Anon shows off his limber side, as he flips backwards in a ball. He's almost like Sonic as he ricochets off of people.
(Quick ball flip, can pseudo-spike in closing and pop up in opening. Good speed, meh priority)

Dair: Dual Sage Stomp
Sometimes one sage isn't enough. That's when Anon uses this move. He goes down like a rocket, sending the culprit far down.
(Why halo thar G-Dorf's Dair. A small current of blue energy emanates from the feet on this move, but the feet are the real sweetspot. Spikes on sweetspot, sends slightly down and away otherwise.)

Throws:
Attack: Shake Shake
A holdover from a game long gone, Anon violently shakes the captive a few times.
(This is for the Mischief Makers /v/irgins.)

Up: PROMOTIONS!
Someone posted not work safe material! This makes Anon very happy, so he tosses the captive up in excitement.
(Simple Uthrow)

Forward: NO U
Anon gets up in the enemy's face and points. The sheer force of will sends the enemy flying!
(Also known as OBJECTION! Surprisingly weak damage-wise, but sends up and away. Gives time for a Neutral B at lower percents.)

Down: Punt
That's just mean! Anon trips the opponent, then kicks him or her as hard as he can between the legs. That's not what Smash is all about, is it?
(Yeah, stuns for a bit, two hits. Sweep does 1 ish, kick does about as much as a Kirby UThrow)

Back: Idiort
Anon's eyes glow red (but I thought he didn't have eyes?) and the opponent explodes! Something must have gotten him steamed.
(Pretty strong throw, little knockback. Chaining might be possible once or twice.)

Final Smash:
SAKURAIIIIIIIII PAUNCH
O-oh dear! It doesn't seem like Anonymous likes me much. Wow, he's really angry now, red fire is coming off of him. Gasp, the mask is burning off as his punch detonates the screen. Even Captain Falcon is shocked by his power.
Heh, he had another mask in his pocket, so we never get to see his face, huh?
(What C.Falc fans wish his FS was.)

Taunts and Win Poses
-Crosses arms, tie blows in the wind
-Puts on Afro wig and starts dancing
-Turns from the camera and lifts mask up

-Rides in on Longcat, doing Taunt 1
-Swings Banhammer a few times, then leans on it
-The player skin Anon and two others perform group thumbs up.

Colors:
Original (Green body, black suit, white shirt)
/a/ (Light pink body, white suit, red shirt, female model)
/co/ (Blue/white body, black suit, white shirt)
/d/ (Green body, pink suit, black shirt)
/k/ (Green body, camo suit, brown shirt)
/m/ (Red body, gold suit, red shirt)
/x/ (Gray body, white suit, black shirt)
Stage: /co/'s Floating City
Music: Return of Fox Hounder, Cotton Eye Joe
Boss: Sakurai, Dylan Tnga
Midboss: Fox
As being on that place for way too long I can only say that this made me too happy for words. (Was raised on it basically, don't ask)

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I've added a lengthy bit to Cthulhu's description section, and came up with some victory music too. I might try to give the same level of detail to Bill Brasky later, but time gets away from me.

fums63

Smash Apprentice

prince of all cosmos from katamari damacy! hes the son of the king and hes been given the job to roll up the katamaris and make stars. i told the origins of all his moves

Symbol: katamari (spiked ball that he rolls)
game: katamari damacy (and its sequels)
costumes: normal (green), his cousin ichigo (red), king of all cosmos's clothes, opeo (blue), nickel, kuro
entrance: slides in on the royal rainbow
weight: 2/5
height: 1/5
strength: 4/5
speed: 4/5
jump: 2/5
a: punch
aaa: punch, punch, kick
a >: sticks katamari out in front of him
a ^: simple uppercut punch
a V: kick
dash a: rolls katamari
smash >: rolls katamari forward somewhat quickly
smash ^: sticks katamari above him
smash V: rolls katamari back and forth
nair: spins katamari around him
fair: hugs katamari and does a flip kick forward
bair: spins katamari backwards
uair: throws katamari a short distance above him
dair: goes down to the ground very fast with his katamari beneath him, works as a spike
grab: rolls katamari forward, sticking opponent to it
grab attack: rolls katamari, damaging opponent
throw >: tosses katamari
throw <: similar to kirby's back throw in the first smash
throw ^: throws katamari up and shoots a small laser
throw V: throw katamari down and roll back and forth
b: lasers: (hold to charge) shoots a barrage of laser beams from his eyes (based on the fact that whenever u lose a mission in we love katamari, the king charges laser beams and shoots a barrage at you)
b >: charge n' roll: spins katamari in place (spin joystick to charge) and then rolls quickly forward (when in midair, flies forward). when opponents have high % they will be rolled up, making them incapable of movement for a little while (based on something you can do in game)
b V: object fly: punches katamari, making objects fly in all directions. different objects deal different % and some may have special effects (based on how whenever you try to roll something too big/hit a wall repeatedly, objects fly off your katamari)
b ^: map view: he jumps up very high and then flaps his arms, giving you a chance to move him horizontally (based on how you can look at the map midlevel that way)
FS: either...
Meteor shower: prince raises his arm, making meteors fly across the screen (based on how if you do a level fast enough, you create a meteor instead of a star and how you can cause a meteor shower while veiwing the stars you made)
or
create a star: king of all cosmos comes in the backround and says "you have 10 seconds left!" then you have your katamari out and must roll up all opponents within that time. if you succeed, the king will take your katamari, throw it up, and shoot lasers at it. if you fail, he gets mad and shoots laser beams at everyone (including you) from the background.
taunt 1: rolls katamari in place
taunt 2: jumps up and down, smiling
taunt 3: will have one arm leaned against his katamari and sigh.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Grawr.
It's 3 at night right now and I can't sleep because real life is stressing me out.
I still have to submit my final character before the deadline... *headdesks repeatedly*

Megaman X
Oh man...
Honestly? You did a pretty good job on the moveset.
Unfortunately... I'm not sure whether Megaman X falls into the category of characters who can be submitted here... though I guess he's not THE Megaman... I guess I can let it slide...

Now the question is, is he a protagonist or a villain in the SSE storyline?
I suppose he simply roots for whoever's currently winning.

Well, I have to admit that was pretty awesome.
It would be simple enough to draw an avatar for that character, too... basically, a featureless white face, white shirt with buttons, black tie... and a middle-finger thrown in for good measure. Right?

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various25/various25_080130a-l.jpg

i've seen that thing mainpulated to show 50 characters before.
and if you give people infinite votes, we'll have a 10 way tie for last place
A tie is better than no result at all... hrm. *sigh*
I found an image that held 44 characters... but that one was very small, too. We should have some higher resolution for the final thing... though that's nothing we have to be concerned about already. Producing all the images of the characters and such will take several weeks... by then, everyone should have Brawl and should be able to provide a good image.
Guess I'll have to decide on a good number of characters.

^.^
\__/

I vote to have this thread stickied.
Hear hear.

The prince of all cosmos from katamari damacy!
Hmm, the A moves were kinda disappointing for the most part, but you managed to implement the katamari into the B moves pretty well... You should clean up that post a little, maybe come up with some more interesting A moves like the fair and... stuff.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Grawr.

Hmm, the A moves were kinda disappointing for the most part, but you managed to implement the katamari into the B moves pretty well... You should clean up that post a little, maybe come up with some more interesting A moves like the fair and... stuff.
ok thanks i'll have that done tomorrow then

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism

>>Taken from Polaris' Wikipedia entry:
Polaris (Lorna Dane) is a Marvel Comics superhero, a member of the X-Men. Created by writer Arnold Drake and artist Jim Steranko, she first appeared in X-Men #49 (October 1968). A mutant, Polaris can control magnetism. She had a long-held suspicion that Magneto was her biological father, which was recently confirmed. Questions about her origins have been one source of mental instability for Polaris, which has complicated her long term relationship with the X-Man Havok, to whom she was engaged. She is the daughter of Magneto and half-sister of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

Regardless, Ms. Lorna Dane is by far one of my favorite characters in any type of fandom, and I reguarly feature her in my screen-names, as you can see with my Smash World Forums one. :)

If Lorna were to enter the Brawl Battlefield, she'd be an incredibly floaty character, with an absoleutly killer aerial game. In the comics, Lorna would do most of her fighting in the air, and considering she's a flier (and a good one at that), this is where she's been trained to do her best. On the ground shes actually rather terrible. She's easily comboed and not really that quick, (think Zelda, but a little slower). Her smashes on the ground are basically just lead-ins to get into her air game.

A-Moves
Jab: A light slap, followed by an elbow jab into a backfisted punch. Rather light on damage. Her hands glow with green energy as she finishes with her backfisted punch, similar to this picture.
Dash: Polaris lifts herself very lightly into the air and her hands glow green. She extends her hands outward and throws herself foward, hurting anyone in her way. Once hit, the victim glows in a green energy. The damage isn't very high, nor is there any significant knockback. There is a bit of lag after she finishes.

Ftilt: Polaris side swipes her opponent, her arm covered in green energy. Similar to Zelda's FTilt, although without its power or knockback. It also covers the victim in a green energy.
Utilt: Polaris uppercuts the air. The attack is noted more for its knockback, then its damage, as it can be used repeatedly and stop others from comboing. It also lifts the victim up, allowing Polaris to combo into her aerial attacks.
Dtilt: Polaris does a quick low quick that does 0 knockback and very minor damage. It can be spammed however. Rapidly pressing A allows her to very quickly hit the opponent, similar to Pikachus neutral A.
FSmash: Polaris slams her hand foward and shoots out a quick burst of magnetic energy that only shoots out in front of her, similar to the above picture. Similar to Mario's FSmash, although not as wide. If it does connect however, it does good damage with decent knockback, however it isn't much of a KOing move. The move also has a bit of lag after she executes it. The victim is surrounded in green energy.
USmash: Polaris lifts her hand up and a ball of green energy forms around her fist, similar to the above picture. The attack has good knockback into the air and allows Polaris to quickly combo with her aerial moves. The victim is surrounded in green energy as well.
DSmash: Polaris hovers slightly and shoots three green bolts down below her. The move does good knockback into the air and allows her to get herself airborne to combo. If she misses, she does lag a bit to land back on the ground. The victim is covered in a green energy when hit.

Nair: Polaris releases a burst of magnetic energy around her, similar to above picture. It has priority to most other oncoming attacks and attacks in all directions, as globules of energy form and dissipate all around her. Has great knockback and great damage. A great KOing final move. The victim is covered in a green energy when hit.
Fair: Polaris entends her arm and green energy spirals around it, creating a shockwave effect in the air, similar to above picture. It does little damage, but stops others from attack immediaetly as they are caught in the spiral of the shockwave.
Bair: Polaris does a back kick charged with magnetic energy. Similar to Zelda and Ness', although slightly stronger than Zelda's. Has a sweet spot as well, and makes others covered in green energy. Has a huge amount of lag however if she misses, as she slowly moves her leg back to a more comfortable position.
Dair: Polaris slams downwards with both of her legs to send the foe back onto the ground. This is Polaris' worst aerial move as it does little damage and small Knockback and isn't a meteor smash. It doesn't have any lag however, and its main purpose would be to trick others into thinking you were using one of Lorna's more powerful aerial moves.
Uair: Polaris shoots three bolts of magnetic energy into the air, similar to her DSmash on the ground, except in the opposite direction. The third bolt if hit precisely in the right spot has a sweet spot. The other two only cause minor damage and knockback. Lorna lags a bit once she finishes her bolts. And as always, the victims are covered in green energy.
Get-Up Attack: Polaris spins around as she hovers slightly, as green globules of energy form randomly around her, in similar fashion to Nayru's Love. Has good knockback, but minor damage.
Ledge Attack : Lorna shoots a shockwave of magnetic energy foward as she gets back onto the stage. Does minor damage and minor knockback.

Grabs and Throws
Grab: Lorna drags the victim toward her using magnetic energy. Has a good grabbing range, however a bit laggy if she misses.
Grab Jab: Lorna continously hits with magnetic bursts, minor damage. Victim covered in a green energy.

FThrow: Polaris takes the victim and shoots them foward with a magnetic beam. Low damage and decent knockback. Covers victim in green energy.
BThrow: Polaris uses her powers to life the foe over he head and thens summon metal objects from the side of the screen to hit the foe while they are stunned into the air. Low damage, but continuous from the barrage of 3-5 metal shrapnel.
DThrow: Polaris sends the foe straight to the ground and does a slam into the gut with her foot. Sends the opponent into the air slightly with good damage.
UThrow: Same as her DThrow, except up. ^_^Not as strong though, but still sends opponent into the air.

Shield: Polaris covers herself in a green orb as her shield. The orb slowly covers less of her body the longer it is held. When her shield breaks, Polaris places her hand on her head and slumps over, drunkily trying to regain her footing. When she shield dashes, she covers herself in a green aura, but small, more like the picture above, and tumbles to the desired direction. Rather slow.

B Moves and Final Smash
B Move: Magnetic Knives: Polaris forms magnetic knives like in the above picture and shoots them forth in a pattern close to Falco's blaster in Melee. The knives do make the opponent flinch, but have low knockback, if any. They cover the foe in green energy.
B> Move: Magnetic Thunder: Polaris gets slightly into the air and shoots continuous lightning-like green bolts in front of her, similar to above picture. This is also her recovery, as she dashes foward quickly. The bolts themselves do not hurt much, nor do they reward any knockback. But Polaris quickly zooms by as she hits her foes, so it is rare to stop her or to counter the bolts. The foes are also covered in green energy when hit.
B^ Move: Metal Maelstrom: Polaris summons metal shrapnel from the ground, starting from the bottom and arching upwards, similar to the picture. The magnetic energy acts as a vaccuum and causes the foe to be caught into the arch. The shrapnel cause minor damage and causes green energy to befell the foe.
Bv Move: Magnetic Springbeam: Polaris shoots a magnetic beam downwards, allowing her to shoot into the air as an added bonus. The blast does little damage and knockback, but allows Lorna to enter the air whilst attacking.

Final Smash: Polaris has obtained the Smash Ball! Now whats gonna happen? When she activates her power, Magneto appears from the side of the screen as Polaris hovers above the stage with her father. They linger there as suddenly thousands of metal shrapnel and metal objects fly from the right of the screen into the players fighting below. The storm of metal lasts for about 10 seconds as Magneto leaves Polaris by flying out of view. Polaris and Magneto are immune to attacks at this time.

Taunts and Alt. Costumes, etc.

Taunt 1: Lorna's eyes glow green as she spins in the air and laughs.
Taunt 2: Throws her hair backwards and winks, while placing her hands on her hips.
Taunt 3: Laughing, shes covering in a green aura and says, "Who needs the other X-Men?"

Entrance: Polaris descends in from above, green energy crackling around her as she lands to the ground.

Main Costume:

Alt Costumes:

RWB

Smash Ace
I have a surprise entrant that I will update today! Stay tuned!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Vooze

Thanks Fawriel for drawing and painting this picture! :chuckle:

Story

Vooze has a very simple existence, his people always have. They plod around at there own pace and have never been in any kind of danger from anything. These creatures are mostly found in the Enuff region, all nearby creatures are peaceful and Vooze and his friends have no need to fight and have not realized they're full potential. One day Vooze and his pals were playing near Onka Lake, when screams broke out from their hometown of Hydisolay(Hi-diss-ollay). Vooze ran with his friends into the town to see a horrible sight. His people, it didn't matter if they were young or old were all falling into the ground, falling through a dark purple substance. Vooze met his family who were already neck-deep in the mess. "Quick, run away before it gets you" they screamed. Vooze wanted to stay to help his people but Pinopo his friend grabbed his hand and tugged him away.

"Why did you take me away? we need to help them!" Vooze screamed. "We....can't help them....not right now, we'd only suffer the same fate" she replied. Soon Vooze realized they were well outside the town, he looked back and saw the purple substance had vanished. "It's gone! we can go back" he cried. "It is a false illusion, trying to get his to come back so he can capture us" Pinopo told him. "Who can capture us?" Vooze asked. "Uh nobody....I meant the purple goo might come back or something" she mumbled back. They continued onwards for a while and Pinopo finally stopped and said "we're far enough now, I need to show you something". She then ran over to a Fire flower(which are plentiful in Enuff region) and held it in her hands, the flower turned white and disappeared into her, she began to change. The fire flower was now stuck to her head, vines covered her arms and was light orange in colour. "Watch" she said and held her hands up and flames came out. "Woah......how...." Vooze said stunned. "It's simple just believe you are the flower, go inside it, here you try it" Pinopo said and handed him a nearby Lips's stick.(The Enuff region is very close to the smash world). Vooze held the Lips Stick and concentrated........nothing happened. "Don't worry, it will come in time" Pinopo told him.

They kept traveling but, Pinopo never once told him where they were going but Vooze trusted her, and besides Vooze was helpless alone without Pinopos special powers. Day's passed and eventually Pinopo sat Vooze down beside her........"There's this thing I need to tell you about.....what happened to Hydisolay......his name is Uzane(You-zane), He is the same as you and I....but he tried to form with a Shadow Bug....and...it didn't go well" she told him. A month passed and they were soon nearing a village, when Vooze saw it he remembered how simple life had been, no worries, no running around, no fear that a monster was going to have you for a midnight snack. He wished he could go back........{To be continued}

A moves

A - Gives a small jab
AA - Small jab and jabs his....bottom(he doesn't have legs so you know what I mean)
AAA - small jab, jabs his bottom and throws himself at enemy(like a body slam, he doesn't move though, just thrusts himself at the opponent)

A right/Left - Holds both hands up and slaps downwards

A up - Closes eyes (like >_<) and repeatadly punchs the air above him

A down - Squeezes his body flat onto the ground(his body is a little more than flexible)spins and hits any nearby foes.

Default B moves

B Neutral - Item Possess
Vooze can join with an item by pressing B when he is holding an item or if it is a moving items, just as soon as it touches him.

Note!
Vooze is the only character Kirby can't even swallow, if kirby tries to swallow vooze Kirby makes a funny face and spits vooze out.

B right/left - Arm strectch
Extends arms outwards really fast, damaging anyone it hits and can also be used as a Tether recovery.

B Down - Roll up
Squashes himself into a round shape and by tilting left or right he can roll over Opponents. Vooze gains speed over time though so sometimes it's hard to stop in time.

B Up - Bouncing Ball
Rolls into a ball(again :p) and begins bouncing, each time he hits the ground he gains more height on his next jump. When not in the ground he can only jump once(since he obviously has no ground to bounce after the inital jump.

These are some item forms he can take, I can't make one for every item right now but I'll add item forms over time.

Fire based item form
Vooze gets a fire flower on his head(the top part) and vines grow around his arms and body.

B neutral -Fire Comets
Vooze sends mini fire comets out of his hands and they keep going in the same direction at a fast speed.

B right/left - Vine Grapple
Vines come from his body to do damage but can also be used for recovery

B down - Flame deposit
Lays flames all around where he stands. The flames stay there for a little while and damage anyone who comes in contact with them.

B up - Fire rise
Blasts flames at the ground to propel him upwards, any character caught under him will....obviously get scorched.

Healing based item form
Vooze turns pink and images of little hearts cover his body.

B neutral - Healing Grace
Heals 20% damage of character in front of him

B right/left - Elixer spray
Dives forward a bit and holds his right hand forward and gets rid of any opponents or allies special effect(Tiny, metal, Giant, spicy curry)

B down - Heal spot
A light pink light flows down on Vooze, any character(hopefully an allie) that walks into the light will be completly healed, however Vooze gains 20% damage for every second he uses the move.

B up - Sacrifice
Completly sacrifices self(If you have 5 stock they're all gone after using this move and your allie get's complete immunity from one final smash.

Note!
Obviously the Heart piece form is not meant for offensive battle and works best in a team battle.

Bomb based item form
Vooze turns black and recieves bob-omb like eyes, he also has a rope fuse sticking from his head.

B neutral - Explode
Causes a high damage explosion with large knockback however Vooze severly damages himself by about 40% when he uses it.

B right/left - Baby Bombs
Throws baby bombs at the foe for medium damage and low knockback.

B down - Bomb Boom
Blows a bomb underneath him which sends him flying upwards.

B up - Rope fuse
Lashes foes above him with a rope like whip, can be used as tether recovery aswell.

Mushroom based item
A large mushroom grows on his head and four mini mushrooms grows on his hands and feet. He grows a large mushroom on his belly.

B neutral - Mushy Grouth
Grows to giant size, lasts as long as normal mushrooms do but Vooze is a little weaker than if he had used a mushroom itself to grow big.

B right/left - Pinball Push
Hits his foe with the mushroom on his belly, which causes the foe to fly foward in the same direction. If there is a team up between two mushroom vooze's the foe can be sent back between each other like a pinball to rack up damage

B down - Mini Mush
Grows tiny, Vooze is alot weaker but can dodge attacks more easily.

B up - Mushrooms for all
Tosses bouncy mushrooms into the air, the don't make foes get bigger or smaller but the bounce around the stage(simalar to how the mushroom in Nintendog bounces around when you throw it) damaging everyone they hit for low damage and low knockback.

Speed based items(bunny hood, clock)
Vooze gains a bunny costume and wears a watch.(It kinda reminds me of alice in wonderland.......)

B neutral - Bunny dance
Does a cute little jig and gains alot of movement speed from it. can only be used once every minute.

B right/left - Bunny Run
Bounces fast in either direction and keeps moving till you hit a wall or foe. This move has high damage and high knockback but it is easy to miss with.

B down - Slow down!
Vooze looks at his clock and shouts "Slow down". any foe nearby will slow down considerbly for a few seconds.(about 3) However sometimes it can backfire and vooze will be slowed down.

B up - High jump
Bounds into the air at an amazing height however it can backfire and send you off the top of the screen aswell

Note!
Speed based Vooze is a very random moveset choice so choose it at your peril, but used wisely it can be very effective in battle.

Grabs

Right/Left Grab - HeadBomber
Pushs the foe forward and headbutts foe. (this causes some movement so take care when near edges as vooze may fall off along with the foe)

Down Grab - BodyFlate
Puffs himself up a bit, throws foe on ground then loses balance and accidently falls on top of foe

Up Grab - Reach for the stars
Grabs foe by the neck, quickly extends his arm really high and chucks them across the stage(This grab wouldn't really K.O a character though)

Taunts

Taunt 1 - Falls on bum and shyly waves with his left hand.
Taunt 2 - Puffs his mouth, goes cross eyed (like if you keep your mouth closed and blow out) lets it out and giggles.
Taunt 3 - Extends hands upwards and waves them at them at the screen and shouts "Can't we all get along?"

Victory Poses

Victory pose 1 - Simply bounces up and down with a big smile on his face.
Victory Pose 2 - Lies on the ground twirling his Hand on the ground in a circular motion, pays no attention to the screen.
Victory pose 3 - Falls over, gets back up and says "Uh...I meant to do that"

Alternate costumes

Costume 1(original costume) - Light Blue Skin
Costume 2 - Orange Skin and wearing a Cowboy hat
Costume 3 - Red skin and wearing a Straw hat
Costume 4 - Purple Skin and wearing a Black beret
Costume 5 - Black skin and wearing a chefs hat
Costume 6 - Yellow skin and wearing a Blue Bandana

Final Smash - Final Smash(yes that's what it's called!)
Vooze has the power to Possess items so why should he get some random attack when he gets the smash ball, why not utilize the smash balls exact power?

Vooze get's the smash ball, when he uses it the screen goes a bright white.....after a few seconds black silouette of the stage appears, purple silouttes of the characters appears, yellow silouettes of the items appear and vooze appears(in his normal colour). But whats this? His foes move extremly slow. Just hit each of his foes and they'll slowly go floating away, heading to an almost guarenteed K.O.

Power - This final smash is very strong as it is an almost guarenteed K.O if his foes are hit early in the final smash. The bright white aura lasts for about 20 seconds and it takes about 5 seconds for a foe to float away. This final smash will work better on smaller stages as it will take less time for vooze to get to each opponent.

Stats

Weight: ** - Vooze is very light
Size: ** - Vooze is about the same size as Kirby
Power: ** - His default moveset is weak, however his power can be enchanced with items
Speed: ****- Vooze is incredibly fast on his feet
Jump: *** - Vooze has an average jump
Range *** - His range is normal range
Fall speed ** - Vooze falls quite slowly, he does not fall in the normal way instead he tumbles down through the air(like a slow spin)

Stage - Hydisolay
This stage moves simalarly to Delfino island. Imagine a simple village, there are small huts all around but there are alot of them. Creatures just like Vooze walk around the village, sometimes they even wave at you, completly oblivious of the fact your in a violent situation. Everything is peaceful to begin with, but after time purple goo starts appearing and the villagers begin screaming. Goo appears on stage and slows down fighters that step in it. Primids also swarm the stage at certain times of the battle(I'm talking big numbers)

Assist Trophy - Pinopo
Pinopo looks the same as Vooze except she has an Orange ribbon tied around her head.

When she arrives she begins gathering items and brings them to whoever used the assist trophy, during her search for items any foe that comes in contact with her will stick to her and get dragged around the stage as she looks for more items. When she has found up to 5 items(or less depending on how many are on screen when you use the assist trophy) she deposits them in front of your character and all foes are released. If you are fighting an itemless battle she simply runs about the stage dragging around anyone that sticks to her.

Boss battle - Uzane

Uzane is simalar to Vooze except fatter and is black in colour and has completly white eyes.

During the battle Uzane will use many attacks to try and destroy you (because what else would he be doing?)

Ribbon Goo
One attack includes thin strips of purple goo rising from the ground like ribbons. If your character is hit by them they will continue to fly backwards and forwards between the Ribbon Goo.

Don't stop moving!
Uzane eventually moves to the centre of the stage and extends his arms out and pulls them back in again. This causes the floor to be completly covered in a purple goo quicksand. Don't stop moving because as soon as you do you begin to sink into the goo at very fast (5 seconds and your gone) This lasts for about one minute.

Shadow Bug Possess
The one thing that caused him to become evil in the first place......what could be so bad about it? When Uzane uses this move he grows to an massive size (slightly bigger than Giga Bowser) Tentacles sprout out from his body and a lance like points appear on them.....this move happens when half his health is gone.....

Lance attack
His tentacles dive at your character with it's lance like points (pretty self-explantory)

Underground
When only a slight amount of his health remains he pulls you down into a purple goo quicksand with him.......

Suffer
The only attack he has now is to grab you with his tentacles......if he does, he holds you up to his chest, the camera zooms in and begins to twist. Screams can be heard, lines appear across the screen as if the screen itself is shattering and your character is sent downwards into the ground, it doesn't do any knockback but the attack does 400% Damage. However this attack can be avoided if you have your wits about you and jump when his tentacles come to grab you. Whenever he fails to catch you his tentacles lie on the ground motionless for a few seconds which gives you time to hit back!

Items!

Glass sphere
This item can always appear even in matchs that have all items set off, however it does absolutly nothing to anybody except Vooze. This sphere gives Vooze a random item moveset. It can't and shouldn't be considered cheating because the item movesets are part of Voozes movesets and don't give him a real advantage, just changes his playing style.

Sticky Goo
When thrown this item sticks to foes slowing them down and if two characters are near each other when the items is thrown they will be stuck together and will be unable to move if they try to move in oppisite directions, plus they'll be slowed down aswell.....which doesn't help :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism

Niiiice... That's worthy of some applause.

Anonymous is typically depicted with a green blank face which is either blank or has a question mark on it, a dapper black suit with a white shirt and a red tie.
... I didn't know there actually WAS such a depiction already... huh.
But the middle finger has to be there. =P

I have a surprise entrant that I will update today! Stay tuned!
*stays tuned*

Vooze

(Fawriel is it ok to finish the story after the deadline? because I'm going away for the weekend and might not get to a computer)

*moveset coming soon*
Well, finishing the story is not a problem at all... but... going by the rules, your submission will have to be worthy of 3 stars by the time the deadline occurs, or it won't be entered in the contest...​

Top Bottom