• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Anon says: Sticky this ****!

I say: Yeah, Anon has a general avatar, which Kips described. Anon is a part of SSE because he wants to exact revenge on Sakurai for trolling his kind with the Dojo.

Can I take over Yahtzee from simplicityho? I'd really like to bump him up to at least 2 stars.
EDIT: Yay! Thank you.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmm, I can't just let you "take it over" without his permission... ah well, just go ahead. Guess we'll just have two Yahtzees.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Premium
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Wow, Kudos to the Polaris submitter. I really liked that.

Is it just me or do some of her pics remind anyone else of Rydia from FF IV? Rydia with powers of Magnetism AND Summoning is down right frightening to think of. *laugh*

Fawriel

Smash Master
Alright, big announcement.

Attention, everyone!

It's about half a day until the deadline. But there are still things to be done.
I won't delay the deadline again.

BUT!

I will grant everyone who still desperately wants to submit a character one final chance...

You can submit one character whom you can still finish up after the deadline...

HOWEVER!

You must first make a post... that is designed to be a teaser!

... even with a dramatic tone it still sounds silly.

So! To make myself clear, which I'm obviously not good at:

If you can't get yourself to finish up a character now, or you could still get 3 stars before the deadline but you want to wow everyone with a big WHAMMO post, you may choose a character whom you may finish within the few days after the deadline that I need to prepare stuff.
The only condition is that you announce your final character. With a teaser. MAKE IT EXCITING!

I do not take responsibility for any eye-bleeding caused by my writing due to the obvious lack of sleep evident within it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ah, I guess I need to clear this up.

Everything that has gained a rating of three stars before the deadline is in the clear.
All 3-Star characters will take part in the voting period.

During the voting period, you can edit your character around about as much as you want. That's when the really fun part begins. I hope we can get a lot of mutual feedback during that time.
And all votes cast during that time will only be counted when the voting period is over, so everyone can still be swayed by that life-action movie of your character's backstory you presented even if nobody cared about it before.

As for how long I need... honestly, I have no idea. I'm still uncertain about the way we vote, how many characters the final screen shall have, I need to collect all secondary characters, items, stages, etc... give me the weekend and a bit for that.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Since the deadline is tomorrow, this is the last character I'll put in for the final roster. If I had used common sense, I would have added more in, including Optimus Prime, Megatron, Alice from American McGee's Alice, and possibly Captain Jack Sparrow.

Anyway, here is the Guardian Beast of the Seal:

Kero-chan/Keroberos

Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/CCS_Kero01.gif

Description: Kero-chan, actually named Cerberus (pronounced as Keroberos in Japan, and his name in the English-dubbed television shows), is the Guardian Beast of the Seal, protecting the magical Book of Clow. Created long ago by the powerful sorcerer Clow Reed in Hong Kong, Kero-chan and his opposite Yue were entrusted with protecting the book and the magical Clow Cards inside. However, Kero-chan decided to take a thirty year long nap, and was unaware the book was found and ended up in the basement of a 10-year old girl named Sakura Kinomoto (Sakura Avalon in the English dub). Sakura, who had magical skills of her own, accidentally opened the book and released the dangerous Clow Cards into her city home. Kero-chan was awakened shortly after and enlisted Sakura as the Cardcaptor, much to her regret, but she accepted the job in the end. Kero-chan's small form is actually not his true form, and when all the cards are gathered, his true form is revealed - a powerful winged lion powered by the sun.

As Kero-chan, the guardian has a rather bossy, demanding and gluttonous attitude. He loves eating sweet foods including pudding, cookies, cakes, sweets, chocolate, ice cream and also strawberries. At one point, Kero-chan eats a whole box of alcaholic chocolates and becomes drunk for a period of time. He also enjoys playing video games, but whenever he loses he often goes into a brief state of unhappiness or madness. Despite his rather laidback attitude, he is very intelligent and wise, knowing a great deal about ancient forms of magic and the Clow Cards themselves. Kero-chan often argues with Sakura's friend, Syaoran Li, and his cousin Meilin. Kero-chan loves the costume accessories he recieves when Sakura gets battle costumes from her best friend, Tomoyo Daidouji, who is also an excellent singer and cook. Kero-chan's true rival is Spinel, a small black version of him with the opposite personality of his - cold and serious. But when Kero-chan forcefeeds Spinel (or Suppi for short) with sweets, he becomes extremely hyperactive. As his true form of Keroberos/Cerberus, Kero-chan can fly at immence speeds even though this can be done in his small form, and can also shoot fireballs from his mouth. He maintains his personality, but is not as childlish.

Alternate Costumes:
1. Kero-chan gains a blue ribbon around his neck, and his yellow fur becomes lighter.
2. Kero-chan gains a pink and yellow headset on his head, and his yellow fur becomes darker.
3. Kero-chan turns back and becomes an impersonation of Suppi.

Stats
Height: * Kero-chan is the smallest playable character, about the size of a plush toy. This can be both an advantage and disadvantage - other characters cannot hit him as much, but can send him flying further due to his light weight. As Keroberos, he becomes taller, about the same size as Donkey Kong.
Weight: * Being the smallest, Kero-chan is also the lightest, making it easy for him to be knocked into the air.
Movement Speed: **** Kero-chan never touches the ground and relies on his wings for movement, moving surprisingly quick.
Jump: **** Kero-chan is an excellent and can jump multiple times. He can also glide downwards as a recovery move.
Fall Speed: *** Kero-chan is pretty easy to knock down and his fall speed is an average fall.

Entrance
Kero-chan pops out of the Clow Book in a flash of golden light.

Moveset
A: Kero Punch - Kero punches a target.
A,A,A: Kero Pummel - Kero pummels a target endlessly with his fists.
Dash Attack: Flare - Kero dashes at a target and strikes them with an ignited flame.
Side A: Tail Swipe - Kero flicks his tail in a target's face.
Up A: Ditsy Dance - Kero gets excited and spins upwards slightly, knocking the target into the air.
Down A: Kiss-the-Floor Kick - Kero kicks the target onto the ground.

Side Smash: Flare Sphere - Kero generates a shield-made of fire to knock back the other opponents.
Up Smash: Wing Strike - Kero flies upside-down briefly and swats his enemy with his wings.
Down Smash: Burning Desires - Kero's body burns with flames as he slams himself into the ground, his victim dragged with him.

Aerial Attack: Kero Special - Kero pulls out a cupcake and slams it into an opponent's face.
Side Aerial: Wings of Clow - Kero clobbers his opponent with his wings.
Back Aerial: Beatdown - Kero surprises a foe by striking them sharply with a backward punch.
Up Aerial: Skyward Toss - Kero spins backwards in midair, kicking an opponent into the air.
Down Aerial: Fake Fall - Kero fakes a fall to end up striking an opponent with his legs.

Grab Attack: Headbutt - Kero grabs a foe and headbutts them.
Forward Throw: Big Haul - Using all his strength, Kero tosses a foe sideways across the battlestage.
Backward Throw: Lost Luggage - Kero tosses the opponent behind him.
Up Throw: Spin Throw - Kero spins around frantically and then tosses his opponent into the air.
Down Throw: Smackdown - Kero throws his victim onto the ground and bodyslams down upon them.

B: Solar Flare - Kero fires a blast of orange flames from his mouth across the battlestage.
B Side: Feeding Frenzy - Kero gulps down a plate full of sweets and then horrendously belches.
B Up: Rising Flames - Kero spins up into the air within a burst of flames.
B Down: Button Masher - Kero swings a video game controller and smashes it down on a foe's head.

Final Smash: Beast of the Seal - Kero's body glows gold and his wings grow huge and cover him like a cocoon and unfold, revealing Keroberos, his true form. As Keroberos, Kero can fly around the stage. He can fire a flamethrower and large fireballs from his mouth and he can spin around in a firestorm. His final attacks involves him transforming back to Kero, releasing an explosion of solar energy which can do a serious amount of damage to a foe.

Shield: Kero is safeguarded briefly by an orange shield made of fire.

Taunts
Taunt 1 (Up): Kero spins in the air cheering and then pulls a raspberry.
Taunt 2 (Side): Kero hugs a pot of pudding excitedly.
Taunt 3 (Down): A television set and a Wii appear, Kero playing SSBB on it and either cheers when he wins or collapses and roars in anger when he loses.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a hat based on Kero's face, also gaining his wings and tail.

RWB

Smash Ace
A character from a game a friend of mine made(or rather, are making)!
His name is...

Background:

All inhabitants of Streckgubbe had been turned into Meatface's slaves when she took over the land.
Streckgubbe is her domain now, and somene has to stop her reign of terror. But noone is brave enough, except Porkman(and his sister Polka, but she is under hypnosis from Meatface).
He is a smart and rather skinny guy with a lions heart... But a pigeons ribcage.
Relying on his quick wits and agility, Porkman storms off to defeat the terrible tyrant Meatface, and liberate his home.
But with armies of Zombie Meatballs and even rabid dogs at her side, Meatface might prove more than Porkman can handle.
-----------------------------
Stats:

Size: ***
Porkman is pretty much the same lentgh as Mario, perhaps a little taller. However, as his hitbox is as thin as he is, he is somewhat hard to hit at times. Not to mention his jump animations are non-existent, he just kind of soars.

Weight:*
He's the very epitome of skinny and lightweightyness, a stickman! He will be the lightest character in the game, so... don't get hit. Too much.

Speed: *****
In movement speed, I know only one character that's in brawl(or in this voting) that can beat him; Sonic. As for move execution speed, he is unmatched. afterlag from attacks are also VERY minor. This insane speed is Porkmans forte, he has to build damage through pressure.

Power: *
Porkman is horribly weak, and has to rely on his speed and some mindgames to build up damage and KO.

Range: ***
His range is average, maybe a little better. After all, it's about the same as Marios...

Fall Speed: *
This guy falls extremely slow, and is easier to control while airborne than jigglypuff was in melee. His fastfall however, is pretty fast.

Traction: *****
Porkman stops on a cent.

Jumps: *****
He is remarkably good at jumping, and will gain great height by doing it.

--------------------------------------------
Moveset:

Grounded A moves

Standard Combo (A, A, A ):
Porkman raises his straight arm, hitting the enemy, then quickly turns around, hitting the enemy with his elbow, and finally kicks the enemy by pretty much shooting his loose leg out a bit. Not continueos. Does standard damage and knockback for a weak attack combo.

Dash Attack:
Porkman grabs his loose leg and thrusts it in front of him like a rapier. Speedy, decent damage, patetic knockback, although upward, good as a combo starter.

Tilt Attacks:

(Forward)
Porkmans entire body besides the loose leg falls forward a bit. this attack is very quick, has reasonable damage... Spammable.

(Up)
Porkman grabs his leg and strkes upward while holding it like a staff. quick, low damage, combo material.

(Down)
Porkmans leg falls off forward. best damage output out of his tilts, and knockback is very nice for a tilt. also very quick, but hitting can be a bit hard.

Smash Attacks:

(Forward)
Porkman kicks hard in front of him, then hits the enemy again with his loose leg. Damage is nice, knockback is decent for a smash. Quick.

(Up)
Uses his loose leg as a sword and stabs above him. damage is decent at best, knockback is kinda low, but the nearly non existent afterlag make it very easy to juggle from!

(Down)
Porkmans body bar the loose leg seems to completely fall off. This is a fast smash with kinda low damage, but spike properties. otherwise, it bounces enemies into the air.

Aerial Attacks:

(Neutral)
Porkman sticks his arms and legs out in all directions for a short moment. weak damage, but only send the enemy a small distance, so you can propably keep comboing. EXTREMELY quick.

(Forward)
Porkman falls forward. this is a meteor, but it does LOUSY low damage.

(Back)
Porkman send his loose leg flying a bit backwards, doing pretty average damage. Low lag... a good move.

(Up)
Porkman strikes both arms into the air, hitting eneies straight up. Damage is semi-decent, and attack is great for continued juggling.

(Down)
Porkmans body somewhat slides off the loose leg downwards. this "kick" has decent knockback, okay damage, but sends the enemy away at worse trajectories than the KNEE!!!

Special Attacks:

(Neutral): Flame o' justice!
Porkmans shoots small fireballs at a fast rate(like an automatic rifle), each one dealing 1%. Like fox blaster, no knockback at all.

(Up) Spring Kick!
Using his own leg as a trampoline, Porkman shoots upwards(Dealing minor knockback if hitting an enemy on the way), and the leg in question quickly follows, and deals a powerful kick. Distance covred is rather good, and the kick packs bot a good deal of knockback and does a good deal of damage.

(Forward) Leg Javelin!
Porkman throws his loose leg as a javelin. If it doesn't hit ANYTHING, it comes back(almost instantly when it has flown as far as it can go), but if it hits a wall or an enemy(if it hit it will stun them), Porkman comes flying with a strong kick, sending the character flying! Could be likened to some kind of tethering, but its not a tether. Not quite as powerful as the Spring Kick, but still strong.

(Down) Wash-machine Drop!
Porkman pulls a lever, and a wash machine pops out of nowhere. has a great deal of startup lag(similar to Falcon Punch...), but is by far the strongest attack Porkman has, with striking power comparable to the Warlock Punch. In the Porkman game, dropping a Wash-machine on Rabbid was the only way to defeat him.

Throws:

(Grab)
Porkman grabs pretty much the same as he performs his first weak attack. he hits you with his head for damage.

(Forward)
leans back a little, then throws you like a javelin. Damage is subpar, knockback decent.

(Back)
Throws the enemy backwards, then sends the loose leg like torpedo, doing decent damage and knockback.

(Up)
Throws the enemy up, then sends the loose leg like torpedo, doing decent damage and knockback.

(Down)
Porkman throws the enemy below him, then hits them with what seems to be a D-tilt, although this isn't as strong. good for comboing.

Final Smash: Brutal Barrage

Porkman unleashes a swarm of green balls, which each deals 3%, with some Orange ones mixed in, who do 10%. It's a long ongoing rain with a total of 40 green balls, and 3 Orange. All of these won't hit the enemy, but the majority will, making this a royal damaging FS.

Taunts:

1. Porkman flails his arms up and down.

2. Porkman does a very stale cartwheel.

3. Porkman spins rapidly in place.

Victory pose:

1. Porkman holds up a sign where there's written "OST"(Swedish for cheese). Inside Joke.

2. Porkman lets out the only sound you will hear him utter. He says "Polka..." in a deep bass voice(O_o).

3. Porkman runs back and forth.

Costume colors:

Stage: Sky of Blue:

This was a part of the first stage in the "Porkman" game.

And Sea of Green(SSE stage)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa79/RWB89/KopiaavOLLucy_Star-1.jpg

This is a stage I customised for SSE use. the actual game isn't nearly finished, and Meatface doesn't really appear until just before the end. Rabbid is the boss of stage 2.

Music:
Since I gave Porkmans stages names from the Beatles song "Yellow submarine", I might just as well go ahead and make that Porkmans music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdeHYlfnd_g

Items:

At- Polka:
Polka rushes across the stage cutting at the enemy. She basically works like a marill, only Polka does about 15% a hit, and still has the same "I'm stuck(you know, when Marill hits you several times)" animation as Marill. He can however be thwarted with a single attack, which makes her fall apart and die.

SSE enemies:

Meatballs-

These two enemy kinds act the same, 'cept Zombos can shoot fireballs. They run at high speeds, and does damage and knockback at impact. Zombies lacks strength, but Zomboses pack quite a punch. A Zombos was the boss of stage one of the Porkman game.
Zomboses can take a number of hits, while Zombies are just as easy to defeat as goombas.

Bosses:

Meatface:
Meatface is tough. She has 300HP. She is a powerhouse of Ike's magnitude, only she has a lot of super armor.
She can, except slicing and dicing you with her knife, use these moves:

Bad Breath:
A cloud of smoke bursts out from Meatface's mouth. It has the dizzying effect, so be careful.

Food throw:
She throws food at you in a downward arc. Has MAJOR Knockback and damage on knockback on impact, but once it hits the ground, it's edible.

Tool throw:
She might throw things like rolling pins and pans at you. This does quite a bit of damage and has good knockback, although if you manage to get hoöd of one(picking it up from the ground before it disappears, which it does very quickly). These can be thrown at Meatface to interrupt an attack, they will work while you usually would have been stopped by super armor. Make sure to hold on to one of these until the "OST" attack is gonna be used.

Butt bump:
She jumps into the air, then crashes down, making anyone who is on the ground get stuck there when she lands. She does insane knockback and damage if she lands on you, but you really have to be really clumsy to run under her when she does this.

"OST!!!":
The word "OST!"(CHEESE!!!) flashes across the screen once. Then, Meatface plucks out a cheese. She then tries to eat it. before she does, throw a tool on her, then grab the cheese. Getting the cheese gets you a final smash(lolwut?), which you can then kick meatfaces *** with. If you don't have a tool, attack the cheese while it is in Meatface's hands to destroy it. If Meatface gets to eat it she starts spewing out what seems like green gas, which quickly covers the whole screen. It quickly rakes up your damage to 999% and then sends you flying with the power of a roy countered Oil panic with three full charge shots. This attack has some things stopping it from being cheap: Meatface take a lot of time before she starts eating the cheese(on harder levels the time shortens), and the fact that you can either destroy it or get a way powerful attack yourself!

Rabbid:
Rabbid the rabid dog has a rather simplistic moment style, he just runs back and forth in his confined area, although he throws in a jump now and then. He runs rather fast. He has complete super armor all the time, but only 100HP, so pick away at him when you feel you can.

Oh Gibdo

Smash Journeyman
Could it be? I think it is! Is it... Count Chocula? No. It's....
Mr. Mario Paint!

Who is this??? This, my friend, is the man you see doing sit-ups in the start up animation of Mario Paint! Now, you may have thought, "What is this strange man training for!?" Well now you know, he's been training for Brawl! He and his body suit are here with an amazing arsenal of moves and rock hard abs! Watch out!

Moveset:

Smash Attacks: (most of these involve the fly swatter from the Gnat Attack mini game)
A = quick slap with fly swatter
AA = double slap
AAA = triple slap!
sideA = slaps with fly swatter to the side in a downward arc
downA = body slams with his abs of steel
upA = jabs straight up with his fly swatter

arialA = quick slap with fly swatter
arialforwardA = forward kick
arialbackA = kicks backwards
arialdownA = falls head first to the ground
arialupA = slaps upward with fly swatter

Special Attacks:

B = Paint Drop!
He holds the little blue paint drop in his hands, which fires quick shots of beautifully colored paint out of his mouth. Who knew he was capable of more than just dancing?

SideB = Somersault Assault
He performs his famous somersault handstand combo! He somersaults forward, and ends with a quick handstand. It hurts people, yo.

DownB = The Ab Spin
All those sit-ups have finally paid off. In this move, he falls onto his stomach and spins like a top! That's gotta hurt, right? Not this guy.

UpB = Rocket Eraser
He pulls out the mini rocket known as the Rocket Eraser! In Mario Paint, this little rocket shot straight up and erased the picture on the screen. Although it does no erasing in Brawl, it works exactly the same way. He holds onto it, and it shoots straight up. It's as simple as that! (this rocket also made an appearance erasing pictures in the Wii Photo Channel)

Extras:
Final Smash: Marker of Doom
Mr. Mario Paint transforms into a giant floating marker! You control the marker just like you would in Mario Paint. Draw lines all over the stage! If someone even touches a line, they take damage! You have 15 seconds, so draw as much as you can! Once the time is up, all that you drew will disappear! What a waste of good art...

Taunts:
1. He drops to the ground and does more sit-ups, ending in a handstand! As he does this, he shouts, "MARIO PAINT!"
2. He pulls put a giant marker and draws a smiley face on the screen, which fades away immediately after the taunt is done.
3. He pulls out a jump rope and jumps rope.

Kirby Hat:
Kirby gets his black cap.

Stage:
Music Maker!

Oh my, it's the music maker! As the pre-made music scrolls by, you fight on the lines. (don't worry, you don't need to constantly walk sideways) This is a very strange stage, as there are many different levels of platforms to stand on. The "music notes" that scroll by are behind you, and aren't a hazard at all. And nevermind the Mario you see there. He, too, is behind you, making the notes play.

Items:

Normal Items:

Undo Button
In Mario Paint, the undo button is a friendly little dog that will undo any mistake you might make. In Brawl, he will undo the damage of the last three attacks that were done to you. All you have to do is touch the item after it appears on the stage. It will then bark, and undo the damage! Aww, aint he cute?
Erase Button
Just like the undo button, simply touch this and its effect will take place. What's its effect, you ask? It erases you! You will have a little erase animation done to you (lines disappearing, pixels dissolving, etc.) and you will be completely invisible for a short amount of time! ...Is that a good thing?

Assist Trophies:

Fly Swarm

Oh no!! The flies from the Gnat Attack mini game have come for their revenge! These flies are enormous, and they cover the screen for a little while. Gross.

Banker

Wow, this guy's big! In Mario Paint, he would load pictures and music and animations that you saved! In Brawl, he does the same thing! (but only pictures.) He loads a picture that takes the place of the background and then he disappears. This really has no effect other than giving you a strange background to look at. Here are some examples:

What strange art...

SSE Boss: Mecha-Fly

Yikes! The gigantic mechanical fly from Gnat Attack! It attacks by sending out little swarms of gnats from its behind (lol butt), and shooting blasts of energy that circle around it. Keep attacking it! When it turns red, then you know it is almost done for!

Well that's it. Mario Paint shockingly gets representation in Brawl! Mr. Mario Paint is ready to FIGHT!!!!

RWB

Smash Ace
Funny fact: Streckgubbe, the name of the country in Porkman's Background info...

...is swedish for stickman. :p

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I just overhauled Bill Brasky, and by that I mean I added everything Squiddly Diddly had which Brasky didn't (minus item and AT) and made the post's format consistent as well. A few of his moves also got tweaked/added.

Patchi

Smash Rookie
In a house, in a state, in a country, on a plantet

The digital singer from Vocaloid 2, Hatsune Miku joins the brawl!

Background: Miku was first created in 2007 as a computer program. She is able to sing has has very stange powers, such as using a onion leek. NOe day, Master Hand hacked the internet to destory the world from the inside. Miku was corrupted, but was saved by Mario and taken to a robotical body. Now, she's out for the battle to defeat Master Hand!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Moveset-Motivation: Miku was programmed to sing, so she has a lot of musical theme attacks. She also uses an onion leek to attack opponents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

An average sized girl robot.

Weight: **(*)
Miku would be very lgiht, but she is a robot, so he has a few more pounds.

Speed: **(*)
Miku is an average runner. She'd run faster if she weren't metal.

Power: ***(**)
Her song are very powertful and can combo very easily. And, much like Marth, the tip of her leek causes more damage than the stick itself.

Range: *(*)
This is where Konata really falls short. However, many of her moves are energetic and makes her move, helping a little.

Fall Speed: ***(*)
Her hulky metal body makes her fall very rapidly, but her soft, long pigtail, slow her falling time by a little.

Traction: ****
Sicne she's a robot, Miku can stop instantly is she wants to.

Jumps: ***(*)
Miku has tiny jets on her feet that make her jumps a little higher than normal height.
Moveset:

Standard Combo (A, A, A ): Combo Leek
Miku sends a chop to the head, follows with a punch (leek in fist), then does a swift knee to the opponnent, and finally does a pose as she twirls her leek rapidly. Much like Falco, this attack can combo and trap an opponent against a wall.

Dash Attack: Kagamin Dash
Miku does a quick step and shoot out both fists (while holding her leek) and slowly brtings it back. This attack can done (at most) 3 time if the button is pressed repeatedly.

Tilt Attacks:

(Up): Baton Twist
Miku Balances the onion leek on her finger, lifts it highs in the air, and twirls it around rapidly. This attack is a great juggler.

(Forward): Feedback.
Miku speaks in her microphone and the horrid feedback occurs. >_< This attack can cause some major damage, although Miku is stunned, and can't move for a little while. (think the shield break, except shorter)

(Down): No No NO!
Miku makes a face and she shakes her head no. Her pigtail snap to the ground and back sending the opponent fyling. (Peach's Down tilt)

Smash Attacks:

(Up): Disco!~
Miku brings her hand to her hip, like she's about to take out a weapon. Then, she shoots her hand up in the air with a happy face on. This attack can be a meteor smash under certan conditions, and is strange in form and attack, similar to Shiek's USmash.

(Forward): Cresendo
Miku leans back a little and covers her mouth. Then, she does a screeching cresendo. This attack send opponent up with each hit, and can break shields.

(Down) Drop It Like It's Hot
Miku gets on her toes like she's about to do a pirouette. She she drops it like it's hot and waves travel shortly on her fron and back. Miku lags while getting up after dropping it. If this attack isn't charged, Miku does a weaker version of the attack and lets it down like it's warm.

Aerial Attacks:

(Neutral) Musical Spin
Miku bring her hands to her chest like she's praying, and spins in the air. Multicolored music notes swirl around her while she spins. This attack has multiple hitboxes like Ness' and Zelda's Nair.

(Up) Maximize
The maximize button pops over Miku's head. She presses the button and it expands and dissapeared quickly. This attack is basically used for clearing out space, especially for geting a Smash Ball.

(Forward) Lunging Sex Kick
Miku lunges forward and does the standard sex kick. This attack is a strong kill move, but has a lot of lag getting up. This attack can also a meteor smash under some special conditions.

(Down) Scroll Down
The scroll button apppears under Miku. The robot sits datinly on it as it sinks quickly. It will dissapear after a second, but if the button hits the ground, the maximize effect starts.

(Back): Spin Kick
Miku gets in a standing positon and lifts her knee up so her foot is sticking out. She quickly spins around backwards, having the sweeping effect of Peach's down smash.

Special Attacks:

(Neutral): Sing-A-Long

Miku starts to sing to the background music playing. She sings for a few seconds, colored music notes traveling forward. Soon, the robot will stop and hyperventalate. This hyperventalation pose will take the place of her normal stance, and she cannot perform her special until she returns to her natural stacne. This will only happens if you sing for the whole time alloted.

(Up): Mouse
The computer arrow appears over Miku. The robot grabs it and is dragged along. You can control where the arrow will go. The aroow will eventually turn into a hand with its pointer finger out, and then will gain the maximize effect. You can press B at any time cancel the special.

(Forward): Amplifier
A stereo system appears in front of Miku and blasts. This attack can break shields and paralyze opponents. This attack send enemies flying forward. After a while, the stereo will explode, and Miku will be paraylez for a few seconds. Miku can be hit from behing on this attack, and the stereo can be picked up and thrown like a crate. The stereo will explode after hitting the ground or its target.

(Down): Loading
Miku will flip her Leek and a hourglass will pop over her head. Similar to Mewtwo confusion, whoever is near Miku when the attack connects, they are slowed down for a while.

Throws:

(Grab):
The robot shoots out a microphone attached to a wire which can grab opponents from a few fet away. This can be used as a ledge grab. Miku attacks by shouting out lyrics to random songs.

(Up): Pigtail Whip
Miku ***** her head and whips her pigtails upwards, sending the opponent flying.

(Forward): Shove
Miku shove the opponents away an inch. This attack does no damage, but has a 1/5 chance of being a meteor smash.

(Back): Batter Up!
Miku move to her opponents back and swings her leek like a baseball bat. She has Lucas' expression when he swings that stick. XD

(Down): Recycle Bin
Miku triwls her opponent, the Recycle arrows appearing. She smals them down to the ground with a great force, which is used for comboing.
Final Smash: Levvan Polka

Miku jumps in the air and spins around. she faces away from the screen for a secons, but then gains her Polka face. As she turns, four other Miku appear in all four corners of the screen. Then, Miku and her clones start waving their leeks, juggling opponents. Opponents have full control while this is in effect, and if you're lucky, they can be sent straight to a Miku! After swinging. There start drooling and fall asleep, but the, all eyes snap open, and a giant Miku appears with a pissed off face. She starts swinging the leek rapidly. Miku and her leek cause damage when touched. The final wave of her leek is is a meteor smash and will send opponents to their doom.

Assist Trophies:

Kagamine Rin: Rin appears in the middle of the arean and smiles. A dance mat appears under her feet as she starts to dance on it. Transparent lines appear on the sceen that lead to a characters HP box and arrows fly down to the boxes. The arrows rack up damage for EVERYONE, so beware. Character are still in full control during this attack, so they can move freely. The person with the least HP after the dance is over will get a free peach from Rin before she dissappears. This peach heals 50% damage. It is poisonous for other players to eat, and if someone else eats it, they GAIN 50% damage.

Kagamine Len: Len pops up with a cheecky grin as grabbs his master's (the play that summoned him) hand as he drags you to the left side of the screen. He takes out the DK Bongos and he starts to play them (with you behind him). Arrows start to fly from the left, and smash through anything in their path. This attack can juggle players and can set you up for a good combo. After the smash the bongos one last time, Len pounds fists with you and dissappears.

Akita Neru: Neru appears and (standing on the arena) seemily touches the screen. A red wave emits the screen and Neru mysteriously dissappears. Soon, the screen becomes very pixelated and hard to make out. The battle can soon become very confusing and can tip the scales of the battle for or against you. The best thing to do when this happens is to get tto a safe place and avoid getting hit. After a while the screen slowly turns back to normal.

Yowane Haku: Haku slowly walks out onto the filed and attempts to sing, but fails, singign horribly off key notes and such. Sound waves appear around her similar to DK's final smash as she sings. Eventually, Haku give up and walks away.

Hatsune Kaito: Katio only appears if Miku is in the battle. N matter who summoned him, Katio jumps in front of his sister and smashes the opponent closest to her for major damage. Miku then bashes her brother on the head, sending him away. WARNING: The attack can kill at low percentages.

Meiko: Meiko zooms onto the stage and winks. She snaps her fingers and dissappears. A spotlight then appears on the character who summoned her. The rest of the screen is dark for the other players, whihc provides temporary blindness. This attack lasts as long as Neru's Pixelator.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?...Vocaloid%2BMeiko&clickedItemDescription=Image Results

Taunts:

1. Miku taps her microphone with a questioning look.
2. Miku drools off to sleep, but her eyes snap open.
3. Miku poses like Haruhi in the openng with her hand in the air.

Victory pose:

1. Miku sings the Windows theme and does the peace sing.
2. Miku poses cutely with her leek.
3. Miku drops it like it's hot and does her normal pose.

Stage:
Computer Screen

Music:
Miku's Theme
Neru's Theme
Meiko's Theme
Caramelldansen

Alternate Comstumes:
The Lucky Star Fall Uniform With Purple Hair

A Pink Maid comstume with Orange Hair

Cheetah underwire with matching gloves and boots with Turquoise Hair

fums63

Smash Apprentice

prince of all cosmos from katamari damacy! hes the son of the king and hes been given the job to roll up the katamaris and make stars. i told the origins of all his moves

Symbol: katamari (spiked ball that he rolls)
game: katamari damacy (and its sequels)
costumes: normal (green), his cousin ichigo (red), king of all cosmos's clothes, opeo (blue), nickel, kuro
entrance: slides in on the royal rainbow
weight: 2/5
height: 1/5
strength: 4/5
speed: 4/5
jump: 2/5
a: punch
aaa: punch, punch, kick
a >: sticks katamari out in front of him
a ^: simple uppercut punch
a V: kick
dash a: rolls katamari
smash >: rolls katamari forward somewhat quickly
smash ^: sticks katamari above him
smash V: rolls katamari back and forth
nair: spins katamari around him
fair: hugs katamari and does a flip kick forward
bair: spins katamari backwards
uair: throws katamari a short distance above him
dair: goes down to the ground very fast with his katamari beneath him, works as a spike

grab: rolls katamari forward, sticking opponent to it
grab attack: rolls katamari, damaging opponent
throw >: tosses katamari
throw <: similar to kirby's back throw in the first smash
throw ^: throws katamari up and shoots a small laser
throw V: throw katamari down and roll back and forth
b: lasers: (hold to charge) shoots a barrage of laser beams from his eyes (based on the fact that whenever u lose a mission in we love katamari, the king charges laser beams and shoots a barrage at you)
b >: charge n' roll: spins katamari in place (spin joystick to charge) and then rolls quickly forward (when in midair, flies forward). when opponents have high % they will be rolled up, making them incapable of movement for a little while (based on something you can do in game)
b V: object fly: punches katamari, making objects fly in all directions. different objects deal different % and some may have special effects (based on how whenever you try to roll something too big/hit a wall repeatedly, objects fly off your katamari)
b ^: map view: he jumps up very high and then flaps his arms, giving you a chance to move him horizontally (based on how you can look at the map midlevel that way)
FS: either...
Meteor shower: prince raises his arm, making meteors fly across the screen (based on how if you do a level fast enough, you create a meteor instead of a star and how you can cause a meteor shower while veiwing the stars you made)
or
create a star: king of all cosmos comes in the backround and says "you have 10 seconds left!" then you have your katamari out and must roll up all opponents within that time. if you succeed, the king will take your katamari, throw it up, and shoot lasers at it. if you fail, he gets mad and shoots laser beams at everyone (including you) from the background.
taunt 1: rolls katamari in place
taunt 2: jumps up and down, smiling
taunt 3: will have one arm leaned against his katamari and sigh.
there I bolded my changes. better? im making 5 more movesets, so you know although the pictures will not be up until tomorrow or the day after

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Niiiice... That's worthy of some applause.
Thank ye. :)

Wow, Kudos to the Polaris submitter. I really liked that.

Is it just me or do some of her pics remind anyone else of Rydia from FF IV? Rydia with powers of Magnetism AND Summoning is down right frightening to think of. *laugh*
Considering I had not known of Rydia until you posted this, she really does! Perhaps she was a Polaris inspired character? Hah, a guy can dream.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Celebi and Mew

Yes as a team (like the ICs). Why? You may ask
-They are both pokemon of similar body types
-They are the tiny cute pokemon of their generation
-They are my two favorite pokemon (yes im a guy and no im not gay)
-I could have added jirachi but I don't like Jirachi (no offense Jirachi lovers) and 3 is two many for a team​

The way Celebi and Mew function is a cross between Ice Climbers and Pokemon Trainer. They follow eachother with a leader in front and if the leader is killed the other disappears but if the one that is not the leader is KO'd then the other can live. But they are diffrent in that their down B switches the leader.

Stats:
Power: *** Their power is average
Weight: ** They are pretty light equevelant to pikachu in melee but a tad lighter
Height: *** They are short but they levitate off the ground at about the height of marios eyes
Speed: *** They are about as fast as Mario
Traction: *** Average a little more than Mewtwo

Moves
Down B: Rotate: Mew and Celebi happily float past eachother switching who is the leader.
Neutral B: Psychic: Mew and Celbi face eachother (causing a tiny a bit of lag) and a purple pulse grows larger and shrinks. The pulse is a circle around them. if you hold down b then it will keep growing and shrinking. If Mew is the Leader the pulse grows and shrinks at a faster pace. If Celebi is the Leader then it gose slower but can cause multiple hits. There is no knockback but is dose good damage.
Up B: Levitate: If Mew is the Leader then a pink bubble appears around the both of them and shoots diagonly up. The time the bubble takes two encase them is about 1.5 seconds and they fly up a little higher than the fire fox. If Celebi is Leading then Mew grabs Celebis feet and Celebi spins up as leaves fly around him. He shoots straight up and then floats down slowly. Celebis attack dose multiple hits that do less damage then Mew's single hit. Mews has good knockback and more than Celebi's but dose less damage than Celebi's if all of Celebi's hits make contact. If one of them is dead then the height is cut in half.
Side B: Leaf Storm/Barrier: If Celebi is the Leader leaves swirl around them. Projectles are reflected and if anyone is close to them they are pushed back with small damage. Mews dose them same thing but can be held down and his is a pink bubble. They do the same damage but Celebi's can do multiple hits and is a single burst.
All speacial moves do less damage if one of them is dead.

Final Smash: Telekinetic Time Control: Regardless of who is leading Celebi flies to the center of the stage his eyes turn white and there is a flash. After the flash all characters are frozen in time. Celebi stays in the center keeping time stopped for 30 seconds. Mew can then fly freely about the stage like super sonic but touching someone doesn't hurt like SS. Mew can only do one attack while time is stopped which is a charged projectile. Its a pink bubble that flies forward. Imagine it like Samus' charge shot but its size always the biggest. It dose high damage but with no knockback at all. After the first shot time starts moving again but really slowly except for mew, celebi is still in the center. Celebi can be attacked when time is moving slowly. Mew can continue to only do one move and with each shot time keeps going quicker until it returns to normal. The more you charge the attack the faster time will return to normal. When it dose return to normal celebi flies to where ever mew is.
Final Smash(with one dead): Recover: If one of them is dead when the Final Smash is used the living one uses recover to bring back the other Pokemon and cut the percent meter in half.

A: The leader grabs their feet and rocks backwards bring their feet up in an arc. They smile and laugh while doing this. Small percent no knockback.
Tap A: The leader swings back forward hitting with their head and then swings back again. This can continue continually. Celebi dose more damage but moves slower than Mew when rocking.
Dash A: The person in back grabs the leaders feet and they fly forward through the air as if they were sliding on the ground. Mew moves slower in this move but the chain is longer because Celebi grabs mews tail. They do the same damage. If only one is alive it dose less damage and has a smaller hit box.
Forward Smash: If Mew is leading then he holds out his hand and makes a pink bubble while charging and pops it on release. Celebi glows green and a ball of leaves appears in front of his hand while charging and explodes as leaves fly out. The leaves don't actually damage. Celebi's dose ore damage but has less knockback then mew's.
Up Smash: No matter whose leading they touch they ground while charging while the other pushes their hands on their head. On release the follower lets go and the leader pops up fast and comes back down. There is no difference in leader abilities. If only one is alive then they just squat and jump up doing less damage.
Down Smash: They put their back together while charging and upon release they shoot diagonally down at the ground feet first and then they slide their backs on to the ground and shoot back up. If only one is alive then it can only go one direction.
Forward Tilt: They both swipe their arm forward. Its dose minimal damage and knockback and is the same for them both.
Down Tilt: They touch down on the ground and sit kicking up some dust. Minimal damage and knockback. Same for both.
Up Tilt: They both stick their arm up and cause a tiny blast of pink energy. Minimal damage and knockback. Same for both.
Nair: The leader dose a small flip. Mew has a larger hit box because of his tail but Celebi dose more damage.
Fair: The leader holds out their hand and makes a small burst of energy. It pushes them back a little bit. It dose good knockback with minimal damage. Same for both.
Uair: They both stick their head up a little. It brings them up higher and can be used for recovery but it dose not go high and after use makes them fall faster. It is the same for both with minimal damage and knockback.
Bair: They grab eachothers hands and spin back a tiny bit. Mews hitbox is bigger because of the tail but Celebi dose more damage. The attack dose medium damage and low knockback.
Dair: The secondary character grabs the leader's hand and throws them torwards the ground and then quickly follows. They both have a hit box around them. This move causes them to fall at the same speed as links Dair. If Celebi is leading they have a larger striking distance on the side and if Mew is leading then they have a larger striking distance behind them. If one is dead then then the leader just dives down.
All attacks do less damage if one is KOd.
Grab: Mew: Mew holds out his hand and makes a pink bubble around the target.
Grab: Celebi: Celebi hold out his hands and vines come out of the ground grabing the target. Celebi's has more upward range but mew has mor side to side range.
Up Throw: They flick their arm up and the objest holding them flicks them upward
Forward Throw: The leader makes a blast of energy that shoots them forward.
Down Throw: Celebi's vines pul them fast at the ground and the vines sink into the ground as the player bounces up some. Mew flicks his arm down causing his bubble to squish against the ground and pop. The effect damage and knockback is the same for both.
Back Throw: Whoever is the leader throws them up a tiny bit and the secondary character pulls them back with either a vine in Celebi's case or Mew makes them glow pink and pulls them back with his mind.
Grab Hit: Celebi squeezes them with his vines a little tighter and Mew shocks them with his mind.

Taunts
Celebi:
1. Faces the screenand his eyes glow white.
2. Dose a flip and happily dose his cry
Mew:
1. Brings his hands to his mouth and giggles
2. Dose a spin and says "mew"
BOTH:
They spin around eachother fly up and meet at the top of their spin like a funnel shaped spiral
When one of the, dose a single leader taunt then the other just closes their eyes and smiles

Victory Poses:
1. They sit on the ground their backs together and fall asleep
2. Mew encases himself in a bubble and celebi balaces on top of it
3. Celebi makes leaves fly around them and Mew looks up curiously

Kips

Smash Ace
How cute! Makes you wonder what kind of amazing combo moves they have. Fawriel, for some reason I can't get into your profile. Maybe it's just my internet, so could you private message me your MSN?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
How cute! Makes you wonder what kind of amazing combo moves they have. Fawriel, for some reason I can't get into your profile. Maybe it's just my internet, so could you private message me your MSN?
yeah I'll finish it later it takes so long to write it just because I have to make their moves similar with slight diffrences also I got into Fawriel's profile just fine.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Celebi and Mew

Yes as a team (like the ICs). Why? You may ask
-They are both pokemon of similar body types
-They are the tiny cute pokemon of their generation
-They are my two favorite pokemon (yes im a guy and no im not gay)
-I could have added jirachi but I don't like Jirachi and 3 is two many for a team

The way Celebi and Mew function is a cross between Ice Climbers and Pokemon Trainer. They follow eachother with a leader in front and if the leader is killed the other disappears but if the one that is not the leader is KO'd then the other can live. But they are diffrent in that their down B switches the leader.

Stats:
Power: *** Their power is average
Weight: ** They are pretty light equevelant to pikachu in melee but a tad lighter
Height: *** They are short but they levitate off the ground at about the height of marios eyes
Speed: *** They are about as fast as Mario
Traction: *** Average a little more than Mewtwo

Moves
Down B: Rotate: Mew and Celebi happily float past eachother switching who is the leader.
Neutral B: Psychic: Mew and Celbi face eachother (causing a tiny a bit of lag) and a purple pulse grows larger and shrinks. The pulse is a circle around them. if you hold down b then it will keep growing and shrinking. If Mew is the Leader the pulse grows and shrinks at a faster pace. If Celebi is the Leader then it gose slower but can cause multiple hits. There is no knockback but is dose good damage. Its max
Up B: Levitate: If Mew is the Leader then a pink bubble appears around the both of them and shoots diagonly up. The time the bubble takes two encase them is about 1.5 seconds and they fly up a little higher than the fire fox. If Celebi is Leading then Mew grabs Celebis feet and Celebi spins up as leaves fly around him. He shoots straight up and then floats down slowly. Celebis attack dose multiple hits that do less damage then Mew's single hit. Mews has good knockback and more than Celebi's but dose less damage than Celebi's if all of Celebi's hits make contact. If one of them is dead then the height is cut in half.
Side B: Leaf Storm/Barrier: If Celebi is the Leader leaves swirl around them. Projectles are reflected and if anyone is close to them they are pushed back with small damage. Mews dose them same thing but can be held down and his is a pink bubble. They do the same damage but Celebi's can do multiple hits and is a single burst.
All speacial moves do less damage if one of them is dead.

wow, thats a pretty original idea, i really like it. hope you get to the standard moves soon, because it won't be able to get three star without them.

makes you wish a similar character idea had been implemented.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Yutabooz
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o146/fum_63/yutascan.jpg
appearance: hes a mutant monster, although he looks nothing like either. red sking, blue hair. he has claws and a tail with a hand on the end of it.
series: sticktown (comic i make)
symbol: weird looking "S"
costumes: normal (red) with blue hair, blue skin with red hair (blue), green skin with blue hair (green), headband and belt, black skin with blue hair
entrance: jumps in and takes out his claws
weight: 3/5
height: 3/5
strength: 5/5
speed: 3/5
jump: 2/5
a: claw swipe with one hand
aaa: claw swipe with one hand, other hand, third hand (tail), all three hands clawing outward
a >: elbow
a ^: spins chainmace above his head.
a V: yells, "TRIP" making any opponent close enough trip and fall, getting damage.
dash a: uppercut claw slice
smash >: yutabooz's claws grow huge and he does a big slash.
smash ^: does a weak, lowrange, upward takegororay
smash V: yutabooz sweeps the ground with his tail, similar to mewtwo's down tilt.
nair: takes out his huge hammer and spins around with it. very strong
fair: takes out chainsaw and slashes forward, doing multiple hits
bair: mimic the oponent and steals their's
uair: flips, attack opponent above him with all three claws
dair: like ikes, except he has a bit of fire swirling around him, doing little damage.
grab: stretches his arm forward a good distance. can be used for tether recovery
grab attack: punches
throw >: throws the opponent forward, with his hands like the end of "takegororay"
throw <: turns around and punches the opponent backwards.
throw ^: throws them up and leaps upward, knocking them with his claw
throw V: yutabooz throws the opponent down and shoots a weak saturn bomb at them
b: takegororay: takes as long as falcon punch to start up. kamehameha-like hand motions. shoots a weaker, shorter distance version of light arrow. good knockback
b >: energy claws: yutabooz's claws will grow huge like his forward smash, as well as glow blue and he will slash repeatedly, with the last slash knocking the opponent away
b V: saturn bomb: yutabooz will put his arms diagonal and sort of far from each other. he will then make an ovular energy bomb that has rings around it, making it look like saturn. he then blasts it away and it has good knockback.
b ^: downward takegororay: yutabooz shoots a takegororay downward, boosting himself up. can spike
FS: transformation: yutabooz yells, "IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS!" and transforms into a zombie-like version of himself (pic up later..). he becomes much faster and stronger. if you hold down b, you'll see him absorb the saturn bomb. follow that up with side b to do the claw combo, but itll end with him digging his claws into the opponent and shooting them away with a saturn bomb that gives them the flower effect. after this however, yutabooz lies on the ground for a few seconds, allowing the opponent to attack
taunt 1: puts his claws away and says "hah"
taunt 2: charges up energy in all three hands
taunt 3: stretches hands right, left, and up. doesn't affect where your opponent actually hits you.

assist trophy: yameh
appearance: stickfigure with a face. has black spiky hair.
attack: yells "transformation beam!" and shoots a beam forward, doing little damage. the beam also turns your opponent into a random character for a little while

I'll have the 4 other characters and a few more ATs up soon.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Metapod & Kakuna

I just couldn't resist making one last character submission XD. Regardless, here we have the resident cocoon Pokemon of the Red/Blue/Yellow generation. Mostly thought of as rather pointless Pokemon, simply placeholders to their much stronger selves, I've always kind of liked the cocoons and think of them as a total WTF character in every sense of the words. Metapod and Kakuna are a tag-team character, similar to the Ice Climbers. Yet thats where their similarities end. They aren't very quick, but their hardshells put the hurt on their competition. In the air, both of these guys aren't that resilient, however. And for being small, these guys are actually pretty heavy.

Metapod and Kakuna (Now will be abbreviated as M&K from now on) are attached together by a String Shot so all their attacks will be made in a similar fashion to the Ice Climbers. Metapod leads the team, while Kakuna lingers behind him (alt. costumes let Kakuna lead, but I'll be stating most as if Metapod will be leading). They move by hopping up and down. Their walk is rather slow, while their dash is only a marginal improvement, around the same as Link's from Melee. They hop quickly for their dash. If Kakuna dies while Metapod is leading, Metapod will die as well, and vice versa. A single Metapod nor Kakuna cannot be on the field. They must be together at all times.

A Moves

Jab: Metapod strikes first, then Kakuna strikes next. They finish with both of them slamming into the foe. Is actually rather swift with good damage and knockback.

FTilt: Metapod swings Kakuna to whichever side the player presses the directional button by swinging where they are connected with the String Shot. Has great range, but not very powerful, with decent knockback.
UTilt: Metapod uses Kakuna as a jump rope and swings it up above him. Also has great range and good damage as well.
DTilt: M&K get on their backs and slide slightly in each direction respectively. Not very strong, but its great for getting attackers sneaking behind you and in front of you.

FSmash: M&K lean back slightly and deliver a Headbutt straight in-front of them. Has low range, but is deadly when struck. If M&K perform their Bv Move (Harden) before performing this, the move is doubled in power.
USmash: Same as above, except into the air, similar to Pichu's USmash. Not as powerful as their FSmash however, although the same special ability (Harden) applies with this as well. Even with Harden however, the move isn't that strong.
DSmash: M&K stand side by side and spin quickly. A great clearing move with excellent knockback, but weak damage.

NAir: M&K spin like a wheel in the air, hitting in every direction. Weak damage but good knockback.
FAir: M&K Spin simiarly to their above move, except in a horizonal angle. A rather useless attack, dealing low damage and no knockback.
UAir: Kakuna is sent up, hitting the foe with his stinger at the end of his body. If Kakuna is leading, Metapod is sent up, hitting with the point at the end of his body. Kakuna's is stronger, and has a sweet spot, yet is incredibly hard to pull off. Kakuna also has the added bonus of poisining the foe.
Get-Up Attack: Metapod gets up first, while Kakuna circles around him, guarding him. While Kakuna is walking, whoever touches it gets dealt low damage.
Ledge Attack: Metapod shoots out a string shot from its mouth while Kakuna is launched up from below. Both of these cause minor damage and knockback.

Grabs and Throws

Grab: Metapod sends out a string shot to latch onto the foe and send them towards M&K. Incredibly laggy if missed, yet has an impressive grab radius.
Grab Jab: Kakuna throws tiny Poison Stings into the foe. Minor damage but poisons foe.

FThrow: M&K use their string shot to take the foe and send it flying in front of them. For being rather simple, the throw is incredibly good, similar to Peach's FThrow in Melee. A great KOing move.
BThrow: M&K swing the foe over their head and slam into them with their heads. Not as powerful as their FThrow, but still good. Has good knockback yet low damage.
DThrow: M&K use their string shot to send the foe flying into the ground, similar to Ivysaur's DThrow. Good to lead into combos, other than that it isn't very strong.
UThrow: M&K send the foe into the air while spitting out String Shots and Poison Stings respectively. Has good damage from the added projectile damage and good knockback.

Shield: M&K have the regular red shield as most Smashers. Their shield dash is actually surprisngly swift and makes up for their slow regular dash and walk, as they roll together.

B Moves and Final Smash

B Move: Poison Sting: Kakuna takes center stage and sends out a barrage of tiny poisonious barbs. They make the opponent flinch and deal relitively strong damage including poison after effects. They are slow to continiously use however.

Bv Move: Harden: M&K both stand firmly in place and suddenly obtain a metal armor, similar to the above picture. If an opposing player attacks them at the exact moment they set up their Harden, its similar to Jigglypuff's Rest move, but incredibly harder to pull off, as they harden rather quickly. It can be done in the air as well. As stated previously, if after a Harden, you perform one of their smashes, the power is doubled.

B> Move: String Shot: M&K both shoot out a string shot that ensnares foes into place, similar to above picture with Caterpie. It makes their opponents immobile for a few seconds, allowing M&K to strike. This can also be used as a tether recovery as well with reasonable length.

B^ Move: Tackle: Metapod's time to shine as it rises itself up into the air and tackles the opponent. Its actually similar to Peach's Parasol as it hits multiple times with low damage as it sends the opponent upwards. Kakuna is dragged along the ride and hits stragglers below. Is a great move and can also be used as a recovery.

Final Smash: M&K have gotten the Smash Ball. A Key feature to Metapod and Kakuna is that while they are in the process of evolving, they both hang from trees or caves, like the above picture. They hang from what looks like their string shot and can ascend and descend at will. Their final smash involves this and their evolutions. Upon activating their Final Smash, a tree falls to the ground, making players who were on the ground stuck similar to DK's Foward B move. M&K Use their String Shot and shoot up into the tree and out of sight. The tree rustles as suddenly Butterfree and Beedrill swarm from the tree and onto the opposing players. Butterfree swarms and unleashes a paralyzing pollen for those who weren't on the ground, while Beedrills swarm around and Twineedle the players, simialar to its old SSB64 days. This lasts around 15 seconds until M&K return from the tree and it dissipates.

Taunts

Taunt 1: They both shout their names and hop.
Taunt 2: Kakunas eyes glow red as Metapod backs away slightly.
Taunt 3: Metapod shoots a String Shot into the air, covering both of them in it. They shake it off.

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Ahh, Celebi and Mew beat me to the punch. XD Awesome moveset, BTW. I'm a rather huge Celebi fan myself.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I made an edit to my characters for anyone who cares.

Also, THIS SPACE RESERVED

Newcomer: Aku

Kenji's darker counterpart joins the Brawl
He brings with him a faster playstyle, but one that's also very deceptive.
He swaps between two weapons: a short sword and a scythe.
His skin is jet black, he has medium length red hair and usually wears robe-like outfits.

Entrance: Appears out of the shadows of the stage.

Stats
Power: *(***)
Movement Speed: *****
Attack Speed: *****
Weight: *(*)
Jump: **
Floatiness: ****
Traction: **
Recovery: **
Range: ****

Special Characteristics
1. Walljump/Wallcling/Wallrun
Much like certain other characters, he can do all three.
However, if you end the input for his wallrun, he'll cling to the wall, like Sasuke

2. Sweetspots
They're wierd...and they're everywhere here.
Learn when and when not to use them to survive.

3. Stunned
For some reason, Aku's gives lots of stun time. (I mean lots in context of Brawl stun time)
Does this mean you can combo!?

Entrance = Aku rises up from a dark spot on the floor

(Jab uses the sword)
Jab: He stabs forwards quickly. Near zero lag. Near zero start-up time.
1%
Dash Attack: He does a simple sliding kick...
...but for some reason sweetspotting this move causes a wave of dark energy to fly out of the ground...
...and the wave acts like PK Shove...
This must be studied moar.
5%/20%

Getup Attack: Aku whirls a dark aura around him
5 hits, 1% each
Ledge Attack (<100%): A sweep kick. Sweetspot this as often as you can.
1%/8%
Ledge Attack (100%+): An STFUppercut. Sweetspot = Luigi ^B (only with darkness, not phire)
3%/20% (!)

(Tilts use sword)
Ftilt: A quick and weak slash
3%
Dtilt: Marth dtilt
4%
Utilt: Aku jabs his sword up. It can be angled and sweetspotted.
4%/8%

(Smashes use scythe)
Fsmash: A quick, horizontal slash
Hitting with the outside of this move does 2x damage, but.5x knockback
Hitting with the inside, though, does 2x knockback, but .5x damage
4%/2% (inside)/8% (outside) -> 10%/5% (inside)/20% (outside)
Dsmash: Aku sweeps his scythe like it was a broom
Tipper at very end of move = Melee Shiek slap
7% -> 10%
Usmash: Aku sweeps above him in a wide arc
This move is sloooooooooooow, has a wiiiiiiiiiiiiide arc, stays out for over 9000 years, and spikes at the very end (meteors if tipped)
10% -> 10% (no damage change, only knockback changes)

(Throws use sword)
Grab: A simple left-handed grab
A: Aku slices the enemy's neck open
1%
Fthrow: Aku stabs his oppoent through the gut
5%
Bthrow: He tosses his opponent behind him and then kicks them away...
...and for some reason you can angle the kick...
3%
Dthrow: He stabs the opponent through the head and then shoves them into the ground
2%+4%
Uthrow: He lets go of the opponent and slashes them up.
4%

(Nair, Bair, Uair use sword; Fair, Dair use scythe)
Nair: A sex kick stab
For some reason, tipping this move makes it do half the damage and knockback. >_>
*pic*
Hey, that not how that works! (4%/2%)
Fair: Aku slashes forwards. Sweetspotting this move causes massive damage
5%/25%
Bair: Slashes backwards twice
1% -> 4%
Dair: Sweeps downwards. Spikes when sweetspotted, meteors when not
5%
Uair: Double stab upwards
It seems this move can be sweetspotted at the tip...
...to do lots of damage and no knockback. WTF?
4% (normal)/20% (sweetspot)

B: Darkbullet
Aku fires bolts of dark energy from his fingers
Charging increases the number of bolts fired (1-5)
4% -> 20%

>B: Soulrend
Aku dashes forward and then chops an opponent with his scythe
Charging this move increases it's distance and damage...
...but it does no knockback at all
1% -> 10%

^B: Shadow Sneak
It's the same as Kenji's VB, only slower and with a longer range
0%

VB: Pillar
A burst of dark energy erupts from the ground
Chargeable; super powerful when fully charged.
1% -> 40%

FS: Deathwhirl (NOTE: I may/may not change this one)
Aku jabs this scyhthe into the stage and tears it open.
A bling light appears and thousands of dead souls flock on the screen in a mad frenzy!
*pic*
G-GET THEM AWAY!
This move lasts a while, does really good damage if your opponent gets stuck in the whole thing
It also slows your opponents down and decreases their attack speed

Taunts
Side: Swats the opponent away
Up: Holds weapon up while glaring
Down: Jabs weapon into ground to intimdate

Victory Poses
1. Rises out of the ground and floats with a dark aura around him
2. Looks down while doing an evil chuckle
3. Holds scythe in front of him with a sadistic grin

Holes to be filled tomorrow

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Alien Guy
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o146/fum_63/alienscan.jpg
appearance: hes a green stick figure alien with one mechanical arm. i'll upload a picture later. all of his moves using his arm use his mechanical arm
series: sticktown
symbol: weird looking "s"
entrance: crashes in in his pod
costumes: normal (green), red, blue, purple, black, white
weight: 2/5
speed: 3/5
jump: 3/5
special effect: trips often, but becomes stronger whenever he recovers from being knocked away
a: punch
a repeatedly: punch, punch, energy punch continuously
a >: two hand shove
a ^: jumping headbutt
a V: stomps
dash a: does a rapid slap thing
smash >: lightning punch
smash ^: makes two beams come out of his antannae and swirl above his head.
smash V: spins around while covered in energy
nair: makes a sphere of energy around himself
fair: shoves an open hand filled with energy in the opponents face
bair: takes out a weird looking gun and tases the enemy
uair: pushes upward
dair: like marths dair with his mechanical arm. gives electric effect
grab: normal
grab attack: electrocutes
throw >: pushes forward
throw <: throws back and shoots a blast
throw ^: throws up and follows with a weak tornado
throw V: throws down and freezes
b: mechanical arm blast: tap b repeatedly to attack like the super scope, but the blasts have little tails at the end. or charge and it works like samus'
b >: energy sword: slices quickly while stepping forward with a sword made of energy. sometimes its huge and has a lot of knockback.
b V: tornado: makes a horizontal tornado that damages the opponent repeatedly and then knocks them away. you can move it to be above you or diagonal or whatever
b ^: jetpack: hold b to charge. he then shoots himself up in a fiery explosion.
FS: transformation:alien guy says, "nah not now" and turns purple and gets a cape and hat. he becomes much faster and more powerful. if you hold b all the way now, he will make a HUGE ball of electricity, but after you use it you're paralyzed for a while
taunt 1: strikes an odd pose and yells, "YAY!"
taunt 2: eats pie
taunt 3: dances around

assist trophy: blade
appearance: pacman like head, red body, no legs. instead he has wheels
attack: rides around the screen quickly, shooting gas behind him and slicing with his gigantic stick blade. occasionally jumps on peoples heads and grinds on them.

fums63

Smash Apprentice
Dude
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o146/fum_63/dudescan.jpg
appearance: hes an angry stick figure with a rapier. ill upload a picture later.
series: sticktown
symbol: weird looking "s"
entrance: walks in
costumes: normal, red body, blue body, green body, orange body, white body
weight: 1/5
speed: 4/5
jump: 3/5
a: Stab
a repeatedly: stab repeatedly
a >: slices with his rapier
a ^: does a jumping kick
a V: spins his whole body
dash a: shocks repeatedly
smash >: rapid electric stab
smash ^: jumps up while stabbing upward (electric)
smash V: stabs into the ground, making shock waves on both sides (electric)
nair: shocks repeatedly (mewtwo's nair)
fair: up-slice (electric)
bair: elbows backward
uair: electric flip kick
dair: kicks downward with both legs (electric)
grab attack: electrocutes
throw >: slams on ground in front
throw <: chucks while electrocuting
throw ^: throws up and follows with weaker up b
throw V: throws down and rapidly stabs with electricity infused rapier
b: electroplasms: throws 3 small, electric blast-like things (i'll show a picture). can charge to throw one big one
b >: electroshin: practically a green chidori. he rushes forward with the electroshin on his hand and shoves it into the opponent
b V: electrogororay: a one handed, electric takegororay that does more damage and is better at trapping, but less knockback.
b ^: rapid upward electric rapier stabs. i don't have a name yet..
FS: transformation: dude says "i'm... sorry..." and transforms into a vampire and makes a shriek. he then becames very fast and powerful, much more so than alien guy and yutabooz. small animation change: his up b he hold his rapier in his feet. but after it's over, dude has a lot of lag.
taunt 1: says, "hmmph" while bringing the rapier up to his face and putting it down
taunt 2: says, "i'm gonna make stickworld a country again!" and is covered in electricity
taunt 3: sighs and leans over

assist trophy: sinclair
appearance: blue icy guy. has needles on his arms and has icicle hair
attack: rapidly shoots ice needles. then he either (a) jumps up and puts his arms together and shoots off a huge ice needle or (b) his arm needles become chains and attack to an enemy and as he is closing in on them he does a big icy punch.

MetaLord

Smash Cadet
According to relativity, I'm where ever I want to
Retsigam

"Beat the Subspace Emissary mode on Intense difficulty with 100% completion"
The true final boss of Super Smash Bros. Brawl! What? Taboo? Mo' like Da loo! (loo is what the British call a toilet, ergo Taboo=A toilet=Defecation=****. A lesson in humour-Metalord) This is a character who truly encompasses the spirit of Smash Bros., so prepare yourself!

The SSB symbol, upside-down, appears to be his insignia. What could be behind that mask? Perhaps we'll found out if the circumstances are right.
Retsigam's name holds "profound" meaning, relative to Sakurai's obsession with Latin. I wonder what it means? Maybe there's more than one way of looking at it? (mirror)

Seeing as one cannot catch a glimpse of this mysterious character without completing a task as difficult if not more so than All Star mode on Very Hard without healing, one can expect quite the battle ahead of them. But why is it so? High handicap? Huge amount of stamina? Super advanced AI? Or is it that which makes the players of Smash Bros. so restless?

Tires don exits? No, tires do exits.

Where this character comes from, or how he came to be does not matter. What matters is that he is to be the greatest challenge which Super Smash Bros. has ever posed.

Unlock: 2-player Event 22 - The Ultimate Showdown Retsigam 1 stock vs. 5 stock of every character (example: 5x35=175) on Final Destination

STATS
In keeping with what was implied above; God-tier stats

Power:***** As expected of the final/secret boss and moves taken from other final/secret bosses, Retsigam's attacks are nearly unparalleled in damage and knockback (although not simultaneously) All of them are so diverse however, that it would be best to read the individual descriptions for a measurement of power.

Speed:**** Landspeed comparable to Fox/ Aerial speed- Sonic / Attack speed - variable

Weight:*** Nothing special about weight, as this character was designed for offense. But I suppose full armor and a great sword doesn't hurt.

Jump: **** 3 mid-air jumps: 1st with demonic wings, 2nd angelic wings, and 3rd ethereal wings. Jump heights equal Metaknight's, Pit's, and Charizard's respectively.

MOVES
Legend- ( ) Type/amount of damage, comparable attacks
{ } Range, comparable attacks
[ ] Knockback, comparable attacks
/ And
\ Or

What exactly is the spirit of Smash Bros.? According to Sakurai, it is the conglomeration of various universes of the dimension called video gaming. Therefore, a character which embodies that spirit is one who embodies the spirit of video gaming itself. And what better represents the spirit of video gaming in its climax, than the final boss? The last confrontation against the true and main antagonist of the story, bombarded by insane attacks surpassing anything at your disposal. So then! Face your end! Hold steadfast against the tempest of ultimate destruction, found within!

A true Super Smash Bros. moveset stays faithful to its source, (**** you Sakurai!!!) as the whole point is to pay homage to the universe and its creators. So what better can one do, for video gaming itself, then make every move that of a final boss?! Those of you who revile Brawl for its lack of representation, shall soon be appeased! (Note: This only applies to franchises and series that meet the requisites Sakurai stated, as well as those I've played)

Like Snake Retsigam has projectile A-attacks, but far more of them. This is advantageous due to their range, but they lack KO ability. His smashes are just crazy. His specials either possess "special" effects or massive KO ability. (He holds Ganondorf's sword only when using his UpB)
One special nuance about him, is that he uses his right hand for projectile and magic attacks; while his left hand performs grabs and physical moves.

Huh? Oh yes, the throws. Are you sure you want to know? Their power is not for the human mind to comprehend; doom invariably follows in their revelation.
Alright then, imagine if you will an amoeba; a mindless creature perpetuating its meaningless existence within the slightly less meaningless universe. Powerless against us, harmless, pathetic, only fit for study by the most banal among us. Now, imagine something along the lines of this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw being specifically used against that inconsequential amoeba. Multiply the overkill by ∞, and you get Retsigam's throws' insanity in the universe of SSB.

Thanks to The Nerd for some move ideas.

*SPOILERS*

A-Attacks

Standard: (Castlevania) "Hellfire"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gEGIT9anJ0&feature=related
Flames of hell expelled by evil incarnate, Dracula! A volley of 3 fireballs which spread out from the hand. What!? The third consecutive attack summons spheres of dark energy that obliterate the enemy! "Have at you!"
1st two attacks release 3 fireballs which move across the stage a short distance with about a second of lag between them. (Fire damage 2% each [Spicy Curry effect]) {Range - 1/5 Brawl Final Destination}
3rd attack shoots 2 spheres of dark energy a slightly further distance successively, at 2 different altitudes, which drag the opponent away. (Electric+Dark damage 6% each) {1/4 FD + High and low height}
Ending lag (1 sec)

Side: (Phoenix Wright) "The Fragrance of Dark Coffee"

The final obstacle to Phoenix Wright's ultimate turnabout. This is Godot's last challenge to Phoenix; the identity of the true murderer. An attack imbued with the entirety of Godot's despair and loathing, the enemy is engulfed in black flames which pour out from Godot's cup. Ah, the fragrance of dark coffee.
A coffee mug is thrown Godot style a short distance, bursting into black flames after breaking. The fire lingers for 1/2 second. (Dark damage/Direct-13%/Residual Fire-<5%) {Tilt Item Throw Distance} [Ganondorf's Standard A]

Up: (Mother/Earthbound) "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a4LP-kHrhQ&NR=1
An attack of pure chaos used by the manifestation of evil, Giygas. Losing his corporeality, sanity, and state of existence in this world; Giygas' attack is incomprehensible. Retsigam aims toward the sky, and fires a purple shockwave of unknown properties. The only thing certain about it, is that it repels the opponent at a completely random trajectory. Face the effects of PK Ice β, Flash Ω, and Thunder β, and taste the power of "an almighty idiot"!
(Smash damage 13% + Freezing\Poison\Electrocution) {N/A} [N/A]

Down: (Pikmin) "Titan's Arsenal"
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1GYSdMVS8E&feature=related
The height of Earth's remnant technology utilized against an extraterrestrial visitor by aMandarachnia gargantium; Titan Dweevil. Olimar's greatest challenge yet, he must defeat this beast to rescue Louie! The hazards of the foreign planet combine to ravage his forces; stay strong Olimar! Retsigam equips one of the Titan Dweevil's 4 weapons: The Flare Cannon, Shock Therapist, Monster Pump, and the Comedy Bomb. He then fires toward the ground, sending the artificial elements against his opponents. The Flare Cannon sprays a blast of fire which radiates outwards, the Shock Therapist sends electrical nodes which produce damaging electromagnetic fields, the Monster Pump shoots spheres of water that trip the opponent, and the Comedy Bomb releases a stream of poisonous gas upwards.
This is the power of evolutionary weapons technology! Flinching and minor knockback.
(Fire 8%\Electric 10%\Water+Trip 7%\Poison 13%) {Bowser's down A} [N/A]

Dash: (F-Zero) "The Creators' Challenge"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VGiD_aXvNHU
After the defeat of Deathborn, the Creators' desire Captain Falcon as their next servant; they challenge him to a race with his soul at stake. What's this?! A..an ethereal copy of Captain Falcon! This is the ultimate test! With his life on the line, the Captain gives it his all; against himself. As Retsigam is dashing, an ethereal Blue Falcon appears and he gets in the pilot's seat. BOOST POWER!! The immaterial vehicle charges into the opponent at 2000 km/h! It then disappears, leaving Retsigam standing to view a new star in the distance.
(Smash 15% After attack Retsigam continues sliding due to momentum) {Falco's Fire Bird} [Wario's Bike during FS]

Side Smash: (Metroid) "Hyper Beam"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lb4p-Qnjiw&NR=1
Samus' final encounter with Mother Brain in the time line, sees her nearly destroyed by her nemesis' ultimate attack! Mother Brain charges energy within her cerebellum, and radiates an unstoppable beam of phantasmagoric light! If not for the intervention of the Super Metroid, Samus would have no longer been of this world. So then ....FIRE!!! Retsigam shines a concentrated ray of light energy from his hand; obliterating the opponent! The beam dissipates a short distance from his position, and leaves the enemy flying laterally off the stage.
(Light+Fire 10% per second - Max Charge 3 sec.) {Wolf's fs} [N/A]

Up Smash: (Meteos) "Meteo's Shower"

Meteo, the planet which seeks to blot out all others from the universe makes its attack! It launches massive streams of phantasmagoric Meteos, for the insidious devices of annihilation. Retsigam takes that ability to obliterate his enemies. Meteos ignite when paired with 3 or more of the same kind, and blast off out of the planet's atmosphere carrying others in its path. Retsigam produces a row of Meteos above him, ready to banish pitiable fools into the vacuum of space. Meteos of the affinities of fire, air, water, iron, herb, glow, soul, soil, zap, zoo, dark, and time each posses traits analogous to its element. Enemies caught in the trajectory of Meteos are constantly affected by their element, taking astronomical amounts of damage. Charging the move increases the # of Meteos from 3 to 4 to finally 5; this inturn increases the power of the row's upward momentum, shooting it higher at a faster speed. The range of the attack is heightened as well. The frequency of a type of Meteos is determined by a stage's own elemental affinity. Note: Retsigam himself can stand on the Meteos without harm, and it acts as a normal platform. Using the us again causes him to add another row of Meteos to the first, increasing its size and upward momentum. Meteos remain after touching the ground, but lose elemental traits. (Max 9 for both) Destructable.
(Smash 10% + ^Fire\Air\Water\Earth\Slash\Electric\Grass\Smash\Light\Darkness <#ofMeteos>% per second OR Unconsciousness\Slow Time^) {Max=Enough to KO an opponent by carrying them off the stage on the upward boundry} [N/A]

Down Smash: (Tetris) "Lv. 9"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwC544Z37qo
Godspeed. That can be the only description to the rate, at which tetrominoes fall in the highest levels of Tetris. So taste the building blocks of Mother Russia! A random tetrominoe nigh instantaneously falls before Retsigam and sends the opponent rocketing into the sky. An I block causes a tetris and does twice as much damage; an L-block simply pwns the enemy. "In Soviet Russia, Tetris plays you!" (Smash damage 25% I=2x damage/L=2x knockback) {Zamus' ds} [Ganondorf's da]

Aerials

Standard: (Megaman) "Alien Wily"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1RmG_c5jujA
After the destruction of his Wily Machine 2, the doctor is revealed to be an... alien? Yes, his attack on humanity was one of extraterrestrial origins! Megaman must now face an enemy of unknown power and ability. None of Megaman's weapons work! The only thing left is the lame Lead Bubble, and any idiot knows that it's completely useless! The Alien Wily repeats his pattern of attack, a figure 8 movement path. Bombardment by energy blasts! You have no chance to win! Oh, it was just a hologram? ...well shi-. Retsigam summons Alien Wily to circle him once in a figure 8 pattern while firing homing shots at his enemies. Touch of Death! (Smash 5% per hit + Electric 3% per hit) {Wily moves a distance of Marth's fa on each side} [Mario's standard air]

Forward: (Fire Emblem) "Dark Breath"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8FGWt1_Pz3Q&feature=related
Dragons were a main stay of Fire Emblem games since the very beginning. Final bosses of 1, 3, 6, and 7; as well as normal bosses of almost every other, their presence often means the finality. Through their legacy, shall Roy's absence be avenged! Idoun, the dark dragon of Sword of Seals, lends her power! Retsigam expels black flames from his hand, enveloping his opponents in unfathomable agony. Perish in darkness! (Darkness+Fire 8% per second <Max 3 sec - hold A> {Basically Charizard's Flamethrower in the air} [No Knockback]

Back: (Starfox) "Hand of Andross"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d-Pzw_ixNUQ&feature=related
The genius of Corneria; Andross reveals himself!! As usual, he manifests himself as a massive disembodied head with similarly detached hands. Disregard the obvious weak spots. Retsigam summons one of Andross' hands to sweep behind him in the air. Backhand slapping by a giant limbless hand? Why does that sound familiar? Nevertheless it's powerful and has exceptional range. Only Andross has the brains to rule!
(Smash 15%) {2x Bowser's ba} [Ganondorf's fa}

Up: (Mario) "Hammer Barrage"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IgqTFN0V280&feature=related
Bowser's already in the game, and he has his fire breath (albeit unlike his normal attack); so this representation from the Mario franchise will utilize hammers!
Bowser's second final showdown with Mario, sees him throwing hammers at the portly plumber. Hammer Bros. are nothing compared to the rate at which Bowser's flings his mallets! Retsigam tosses a hammer into the air which arcs just like the Hammer Bros.' attack. Completely spammable like Metaknight's ua, this move makes any worker of pipings shudder in terror.
(Smash 3% each) {Hammer Bros. hammer} [Mr. Saturn]

Down: (Soul Blazer Series) "Void Light"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDKE9UPSoLU
Dark Gaia's most devastating attack upon the emissary of light, the ironic manifestation of horror into a ray of energy. Retsigam radiates an limited beam of light below him, which hits for large amounts of damage.
The opponent is caught for the duration of the move, and the longer you hold A, the longer the light lasts; dealing damage every .7 seconds. Max length=2.1 seconds. A very slow attack. (Magical damage 20%/ halfed every hit/+ Move repetition weakening every attack) {Ike's forward smash} [Zelda's fs]

Specials

Standard: (Golden Sun) "Djinn Storm" {Chargeable}

Game Over man! Game Over! Possibly the most devastating monster attack in Golden Sun, Dullahan cripples the heroes with its effect. The secret boss then easily secures his victory. A whirlwind of magical energy engulfs the opponent, inflicting heavy damage. When the fool tries to retaliate, it is in vain; all of his moves have been weakened to the max extent of the new repetition mechanic. You may flee, but it is for naught! Charge the attack to increase the damage and size of the debilitating whirlwind! (Slash 20% Max Charge + Attack Power Reduction <2 seconds>) {Max Charge = 1.5 Luigi Tornado's~Directly in front of Retsigam} [No Knockback]

Side: (Street Fighter) "Shun Goku Satsu" {Instant Hell Murder/The Raging Demon} [I know Akuma is not actually a final boss]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95TlG-aYwwE&NR=1
Secret technique of Ansatsuken! An effortless dash forward, that produces countless afterimages! The opponent is captured and set to be judged. With an instantaneous displacement to the Netherworld, the victim is condemned to enravagement by demons and fire. 15 hits and the victim's soul is destroyed. Their lifeless body is tossed aside by the unholy judgment. ... Retsigam stands with his back turned, a godly man glowing in the background. (Fire+Smash+Darkness 15%+.333 of opponent's damage) {Falco Phantasm} [N/A] Note: The attack leaves the opponent unconscious like Snake's Down Throw, after knocking them a distance of Yoshi's Egg Lay. Use this to KO your opponent by throwing them off the ledge!

Up: (Legend Of Zelda) "The Dark Lord's Ascension"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0Yfg6EasQ&feature=related
The conflict of Power and Courage, 2 holders of the Triforce fight a final duel for the fate of the world. The Dark Lord, Ganondorf, makes his move against the hero of light! He jumps with his sword extended, slicing the air in a fearsome rise; with his landing does he perform an incredible thrust and a savage cutting spin at the hero. His sword glows in the darkness, while he desires for the eternal end of light. Retsigam brandishes the true sword of Ganondorf, and leaps into the air, with the mighty sword swung in tandem. In the apex does he steady the blade at the enemy, a god waiting to **** all into the pits of hell. He dives to the earth, sword before him, and lands with otherworldy force upon his opponents. There he thrusts, supersonic!! Then he creates a vortex of slashing light, a galeforce!! With this foul blade, will I blot out the light forever!
<Like DeeDeeDee's UpB, this attack can be canceled in the air. The first movement acts like Marth's UpB only more vertical with higher distance and far greater knockback. The second movement has Retsigam diving down at an 30 degree angle, landing with a damaging shockwave and performing either a powerful thrust [If the control stick is held forward] or a mighty spin attack [Control stick held back].
(Slash 16%/Slash 5%/Ground 8% and Slash 13%\Slash 10%) {Wolf's UpB up+down and Ike's uncharged SideB\Ike's up smash} [1.5X Marth's UpB/Metaknight's fa/DDD's UpB landing and massive lateral knockback\same as range comparison]

Down: (Tales RPG) "Indignation"/ "Indignation Judgment"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvgHviyRck&feature=related
^Ridiculousness level over 9000!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EXULyGlBKI&feature=related
^Awesomeness level over 9000!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C1vlx7XvFw

"Indignation"
"I dwell amidst the abounding light of heaven, now on at the gates to the underworld; come forth thunder of the gods! INDIGNATION!!"
Although this spell is not often used by final bosses, it is often cast by the more powerful secret bosses (like Akuma). After the incantation, an array appears upon the ground and violet light shoots up to heaven. The world turns dark, and then !!!!!!! the wrath of god descends upon your enemies! An incredible bolt of lightning strikes the stage, annihilating enemies in the radius around Retsigam. Takes 5 seconds to cast, with super armour. Casting can be canceled and held, like a chargeable projectile move. The attack however, can only be used if the casting is complete. Area where attack was used is covered in an array and gets struck by lightning in 3 seconds. Can be used in mid-air. (Lightning 30% + Stun) {Diameter - 1/4 FD} [Pikachu's DB Full Hit]

"Indignation Judgment"
- Up Taunt = 1 use
(Used when Up taunt is in effect, and is cast instead of Indignation with Down B)
This... is true power!!! The ultimate manifestation of God's wrath by mortal will, this spell strikes fear into both enemy and ally. An archaic array radiates on the ground as it foretells doom; bolts of lighting strike the engulfed area and then... a mighty angelic sword strikes the center, drowning victims in a wave of electricity!! A final tremendous strike of godly wrath finishes the holy cremation. "I'll show you, your powerlessness!"
(Light+Electric 66% All hit) {1/3 FD} [Ridiculous] <20% Self-Damage>

Throws

Grab: (Resident Evil) "Saddler's Grasp"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLk_P640aps&feature=related
Saddler, leader of the Los Illuminados, controls his minions with power over the Las Plagas in their bodies. Through this he sought to control America and the world, as well as foiling Leon's attempts at rescuing Ashley. Unbeknownst to his opponents, Retsigam has already spread Los Plagas spores over the field, which have infiltrated their bodies. Although at an early stage, he is able to control them at a short distance. Wielding a living staff of perverse existence, he holds the foe in total stasis; to be subject to his will. However, the slave can break free of the hold; as they are but still in the early stages.
(Grab becomes stronger with time and damage: max grab power is 3x harder to break out of then Master Hand's) (Power resets with enemy death, power decreased at higher damages)
(Grab non-existent directly after enemy respawn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4Ql2-9IlKw&feature=related)

Hit: (Baten Kaitos) "Enchanted Blade"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQUpQlSR2E&feature=related
Malpercio holds the End Magnus, the card which holds the essence of nothingness. With its power it seeks to bring about the end of all things, as is the wont of Elder Gods. Against those who stand in its way, it wields a sword forged from its own bone; draining the life of its victims in a blast of energy. Retsigam swings a curved red sword down onto the enemy, causing a bright explosion of plasma and electricity; whilst absorbing their life force. With each swing, he heals 1% of damage while inflicting harm to his opponent. (Electric+Light+Slash 3% per hit) {N/A} [N/A] <Using this attack greatly weakens the strength of his grab>

Forward: (Sonic the Hedgehog) "Egg Laser"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7RiXXl6cves
A laser powered by the Master Emerald! Infinite energy, twisted into a coherent beam of destruction by the genius Dr. Robotnik (Eggman my ***!) against his eternal nemesis; Sonic the Hedgehog. The Final Egg Bot appears behind Retsigam charging its laser! BWEW! The opponent is blown away at light speed! Is this Doomsday? (Light+Electrical 15%) {Laser extends across whole stage} [Pikachu's Full Charge Headbutt]

Back: (R-Type) "Bydo Desperation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYiUDjCafXo
The final battle to save the universe, against the source of it all; The Bydo Mother. It..it's opening a dimensional rift!? Ah, it has entered into the world of Smash Bros.; it launches its arms at the opponent, then disappears as the tear in space time closes. The Bydo Mother appears behind the opponent and launches its arms in succession, and they tear into the victim with otherworldly ferocity! The pitiable cadaver is then sent into the darkest reaches of space. (Slash 7% each) {N/A} [Ike's Quick Draw]

Up: (Kirby) "Marx's Ideal" (Obvious a play on Carl Marx)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RWlFBkqiTKA&feature=related
Marx, the creature that wished to rule all of Dreamland; through the use of Kirby he revived Nova and brought his dreams to fruition! Now he has become a entity beyond all others, and only Kirby stands in the way of his dominion. Marx shoots out from a portal beneath the opponent and throws them with him into the air. There he divides in two and forms a dimensional singularity, swallowing the enemy and sending them hurtling through a universe of chaos. Then they suddenly fall from the sky, into the gaping maw of inane power of Retsigam.
(Slash 10%/Darkness 10%) {N/A} [N/A]

Down: (Metal Gear Solid) "The Shagohod's Pursuit, Volgin's Last Stand" / "The Boss" 2 throws in one! 1st use "The Shagohod's Pursuit..." / consecutive uses until KO "The Boss"

"The Shagohod's Pursuit, Volgin's Last Stand"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZjVDx_uEK8&feature=related
<Seeing as all the final boss Metal Gears are shown in Shadow Moses Island, this move uses the Shagohod from Snake Eater.>
TIME PARADOX!!!! You can't do this!! You have to understand the future! But no matter; the pinnacle of Soviet technology has joined the fray with the descendant of its destroyer! EVA comes on her motorcycle and Retsigam jumps into the side car. The Shagohod appears, with Volgin controlling it with his electrical powers! EVA takes off across the stage with the Shagohod in pursuit (running over the opponent), and Retsigam readies an RPG. The engine of destruction reaches the opponent, and rends asunder their corpse with its Archimedes Screws.
Phoosh! A rocket is fired! BAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!! Volgin is hit and then suddenly struck by lighting. In a shower of explosions, the Shagohod is no more. Mission Complete. There were however some... casualties. (Smash 5%/Slash 10%/Fire 15%) {N/A} [N/A]

"The Boss"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tjsgcp4Z1xc&feature=related
Naked Snake's final battle against his mentor and mother-figure; The Boss. A master of CQC and equipped with The Patriot, she fights for her country; even at the cost of her life and the knowledge of being deceived. Her spirit lives on through the actions of Retsigam, as he CQC's the opponent (tripping and slamming into the ground, rather than suffocating like Snake) and fires with the Patriot; shooting nationalism into the enemy, even if it kills them. (Smash 10%/Slash 15%) {N/A} [N/A]

Shield: (Eternal Darkness) "Magick Shield"
"Bankorok, Santak, Chattur'gha/Ulyaoth/Xel'lotath, Pargon, Pargon, Pargon, Pargon" The 7-point shield spell cast on Augustus during the final confrontation against the chosen ones. It surrounds one with orbiting lights of magick, which protect from damage. With Chattur'gha's influence the color is red, and deflects physical attacks; stunning the enemy. With Ulyaoth, blue and reflection of the elements. With Xel'lotaht the aura is green and the forces of light and darkness, representatives of the human mind and morality, are absorbed. However, Chattur'gha's influence causes massive shield destruction against powerful elemental attacks; Ulyaoth's within the forces of light and darkness; and Xel'lotath in the presence of mindless force.

Retsigam, like Yoshi has a special shield. However, the properties as well as the aesthetics are wholly different from normality. With each life, Retsigam possess 7 Magick Shield barriers to defend with. A hit removes a barrier, but in turn it completely stops the flow of the attack. Every time the shield is used, the color of the barriers change; from red to blue to green, back to red and so on. As explained above, the colors endow special properties to the barriers. It must be known though, that if the shield is hit by an attack of a preceding affinity to that of the current color; 2 barriers are taken. 1 Barrier unit is recovered every 30 seconds. Note: Retsigam cannot shield when all barriers are gone.

Power Shield/Perfect Shield: "Shield of Mantorok"

A magick shield formed from the power of the Ancient of Death and Decay. It's strength far surpasses that of Augustus' master. The shield defends against all attacks of the mortal kind. If a perfect shield is performed, no matter what the current color is, the barriers will be purple. This endows the shield with all the properties of the 3 gods' influences, as well as that of a normal perfect shield.

Roll Dodge: (Tales RPG) "Angelic Movement"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_neAV6cZ3o
Like Mithos, Retsigam is able to warp time and space and teleport instantaneously a short distance from his current position. In a flash of light, Retsigam displaces himself behind the enemy or backwards to evade.

Side Step: (Fire Emblem) "Dark Illusion"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3UuAOa-A4Rc&feature=related
<Although Nergal isn't actually a final boss, his dodge was just too analogous to the circumstances around Retsigam>
Nergal, the man who harnessed quintessence to transcend humanity, is beset by the heroes. There is no hope in their pathetic existence of touching him, his magicks swiftly move him from their futility. An instantaneous dodge back, his incredible aura leaves an outline of his path. Truly, the worthlessness of humans is amazing. Retsigam steps into the "depth" of the world, leaving an afterimage to confuse the opponent.

Aerial Dodge: (Super Smash Bros.) "Teleporting Taboo"

(I'm not going to put a link to the video, because 1. You have already seen the final boss battle or 2. You're going to see it anyway)
Directly from the pathetic, non-secret, default, final boss of SSBB; Retsigam harnesses Taboo's ability to instantaneously disappear in mid-air. He leaves a flash of light from where he disappeared, and is carried by momentum even in his material absence.

Final Smash
ENDGAME

Taunts

Up: Spreads wings; angelic, demonic, and ethereal; then casts a golden aura around him.
He remains like this for 7 seconds. Used to activate Indignation Judgment.

Side: Laughs maniacally and wags his finger at the opponent. (If the opponent isn't on the stage, then he faces the screen; mocking the player) Sonic takes 1% if this is used against him.

Down: Snaps and changes the stage's music into an analogous boss theme, relative to one of the origins of his moveset. (Mushroomy Kingdom-Bowser's Boss Music/Green Hill-Sonic 3 Final Boss Music etc.) Use again to change music back.

MISCELLANEOUS

Stage
Final Destination (of course)

Music
(FF VI) "Dancing Mad"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rbyGrBFaPlg&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TNwvlqNMHq0&feature=related
^Music Only

Victory Poses

1. "Luck is in heaven's hands" An admonition to the fools who sought to defeat him by chance; he holds a playing card in his hand, then throws it into the wind.

2. Turns toward his defeated opponents and annihilates them with a giant laser from his hand; the screen then turns white. "Press Start!"

3. GAME OVER
The game over screen is superimposed on the normal background, and covers the characters. A disembodied voice laughs maniacally.

TO BE COMPLETED

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
Round 2: Ready, GO! (no disrespect to simplicityho)

Yahtzee
It looks like our monochrome friend couldn't wait for Brawl to release in Sheepland (laughs). Video game reviewer Yahtzee throws his hat into the ring>

His hands and feet seem to be attached by a mysterious force. Magic perhaps?

Stats:
Power: **
Speed: ***
Jump: ****
Height/Weight: **
Range: ***
Fall Speed: **
Traction: ***

Yahtzee isn't too terribly tall, or heavy, or nimble. His punctuality gives him great speed and unpredictability.

Standard Moves:
A: Ball Jab?
Is it a punch, slap. or chop? His hands are circles, so we'll never know (Normal Jab)

A, A: Ball Jab~Backcircle
He follows up with an attack with his other circle hand. Yawn. (Normal A combo damage)

A,A,A: Ball Jab~Backcircle~Slap
Now that's a slap, no doubt about it. I wonder if it leaves a mark... (Surprising knockback for a weak A finish.)

Dash Attack: Skipping
Hooray! Yahtzee is enjoying his time in Brawl. He's clumsy, so you don't want to be around him when he skips.
(Leap of joy, hands and knee are hitboxes. Knee sends up and away, hand just pushes back.)

Ftilt: Newspaper
Where'd he get that newspaper from? It hurts quite a bit, all things considered. (Deceptively quick, little knockback, middling damage.)

UTilt: Yahtzeeyuken
He's never reviewed a fighting game, but that doesn't mean he's never played one. He punches upwards with a little twist to him. This move is very familiar as well...
(Pops upwards and works as good anti-air. Can chain into itself at lower percents like Mario's Utilt)

Dtilt: No No NO
Oh dear, that's not what I think it is is it... Phew, at least it's censored. (Quick, strong in close but ******** range. Sends back at the tip, launches in close. Can kill in Sudden Death for ultimate humiliation.)

FSmash: Peripheral Attack
When you're a video game reviewer, you get a lot of video game accessories. Some of these can be used for interesting applications. Look, he got the Wii Zapper he wanted, along with a Classic Controller and a copy of his latest reviewed game.
(He pulls back slightly when charging, reaching into a "pocket" The game goes flying a short distance, the Zapper shoots a really short burst of energy, and the Controller slings outwards. They all travel in an upwards arc to straight forward at the end.)

USmash: Bosom Missle
Yahtzee does love his breasts. Big jiggly stonking ****. This pair seem to be attached to a small missile. Look at it fly!
(Works like Snake's Mortar, but it just flies off the screen at an angle. Can be influenced by smashing the stick in a direction within a few frames of launch. Doesn't explode, just carries..)

DSmash: Jagged Rock Boulevard
Another throwback from his first review: a little bit of Jagged Rock Boulevard comes to Brawl. They just pop out from out of the ground around Yahtzee. I hope you have another save (laughs)
(Covers Yahtzee on both sides, has great priority due to clashing. Not very strong though.)

Special Moves:

B: Imps
Every character needs a silly sidekick, and Yahtzee has his imps. The cute little black buggers show up in every episode, in all sorts of situations. There can be 5 at once, any more and the oldest one disappears. They get flung at opponents, and shadow Yahtzee, fighting with him and taking hits.
(Basically Waddle Dees mixed a little with Pikmin)

Side B: Speedboat
When he gets bored, Yahtzee's mind tends to wander. One of his favorite dreams is of the Speedboat and hookers. We can't let him have the hookers, but the speedboat is A-OK. Watch out for the Imp skiing on the end!
(He flies forward for a good bit in a Speedboat. Imp drags, boat acts like Wario's bike with more speed and punch. Can't be steered on ground, can be slightly influenced in air. Good horizontal recovery)

Up B: Difficulty Paddling
Sometimes a game gets too hard for Yahtzee's tastes. When this happens, he usually shows it by the game paddling him like a bad child. In Brawl, this happens too! He goes flying off of a good solid smacking.
(Fairly useful Up-B, paddle part works like G&W's Trampoline. Yahtzee is the main hitbox, but if opponent is hit with the paddle for some reason, he goes flying with Yahtzee.)

Down B: Stop Doing That!
Yahtzee is not a very pleasant man, and he gets annoyed easily. If you attack him when he's on edge, a cascade of words falls on you. It's funny for everyone but the person who gets hit.
(Counter attack, the words fall straight down with a slight slant. Words are a good square Yahtzee in area. They can hit other players on the way down and blockspike.)

Aerial Attacks:
Nair: Boot to the Head
Just a simple aerial kick. It gets extra range due to Yahtzee's disjointed legs.
(Normal Nair.)

Fair: Surprise Imp
The Imp appeared out of nowhere! Yahtzee is, acceptably, scared witless. He shoots away from the Imp who just floats to the ground and disappears.
(Both Imp and Yahtzee are hitboxes. Imp does not count for B Imp count. The recoil could be used for pseudo wavelanding.)

Uair: Thought Bubble
Since Yahtzee has no mouth to speak of, he uses thought bubbles to express things. You know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.
(Slow but powerful. G&W in Melee's Nair powerful.)

Bair: Hat Toss
Taking a page from Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Yahtzee throws his hat behind him. What the? It boomeranged back onto his head?! That's amazing.
(Deceptive trajectory and speed, **** good priority for little damage.)

Dair: Mini Fan Bomb
A "thank you" present to all of his fans, in the form of an orange bomb. Hope it doesn't explode on you.
(Slow falling dive Dair. Once he hits ground, he jumps off and the bomb goes off. Epicenter of the blast does Smash damage, gets quickly weaker the further from the epicenter. Can pull down like his Down B. Great for lulzy suicides.)

Throws:
Attack: Slap
Some people need a good slap. Everyone Yahtzee meets outside of Valve employees fits that bill.
(You get the picture.)

Up: Surprise Imp Second
There that imp goes again, out of the ground this time! The opponent goes up and away!
(Great launcher)

Forward: Crowbar
Where does he hide all of these weapons? This time it's a golf swing right to the ******** with a crowbar.
(Sends off in a exponential curve trajectory.)

Down: Think of Puppies
Yahtzee seems to get excited a lot doesn't he. That comes out again, but this time it's Yahtzee who recoils. The other player just falls on their face in exasperation.
(Facefault FTW)

Back: Thinking with Portals
Whoa, where did those holes come from? How'd the opponent get all the way over there? Whatever it is, it must be pretty useful
(Pitiful damage, but sends off on a set path, even off ledges. Shoots them away at a fair clip as well.)

Final Smash:
HUGE AND MANLY
Yahtzee has been hitting the Guitar Hero and PC games, for he has reached the pinnacle of manliness. He's stronger, bigger, and stronger then ever before. He has gotten slow though, but have you seen how big he is?!

(30 seconds of Giga Yahtzee. He gets about Koopa size, and everything gets XBOX HUGE knockback and power.)

Taunts and Win Poses
-Tilts his head forward, eyes go white with the black ring as he asks, "Are you ********?"
-Female comes out, he skips in place with her.
-Imp pops out of his hat, then ducks back in.

-Sits at computer, typing away.
-Is flanked by three or four Females, tips his hat to the camera as one blows a kiss.
-Stands proud with the Censored bar out, looks down, pulls it off and throws it away.

Colors:
White with black outline
Black with white outline (Imp)
Black outline, white face, red clothes
Black outline, white face, gold clothes
White outline, black face, blue clothes
Gold outline, white face, green clothes
Black outline, white face, brown clothes
Red outline, white face, red hat, black clothes

Stage: Valve HQ, Sheepland, Yellow Zone
Music: Intro and Outro song Medley
Boss: Mario
Midboss: Mr. Game and Watch

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
lol on waldo

couple of characters

how about Nemo

Jason Vorhees

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Wow, that Metapod/Kakuna moveset wound up being a lot more awesome than I had thought it would be when I saw the title. I believe applause is in order there, it could not have been easy to come up with that.

Top Bottom