• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Buddy

"You know they say you can kill over 200 men and play a mean six-string at the same time. Hah. ...is that really true?"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*​

Description

In 1957, the Bomb dropped, and Soviet Russia invaded the nuclear wastelands of the United States. But there arose one final bastion of the land of the free and home of the brave, the fantastical neon city of Lost Vegas, deep in the desert. It was there that the remnants rallied, and in a new age of rock and roll, Elvis was crowned King. Forty years later, the King is dead. Vegas needs a new King. Plenty of guitar picking, sword swinging heroes have gone down the yellow brick road looking to fill the vacant throne, but everything from windmill gods to bowlers to Death himself stalks the tall grass and dunes. Now only one remains. The one with the Four Eyes, the Six String Samurai. Some call him Buddy, and he's got a gig in Vegas.

Along the way, Buddy took out a gang of tribal mutants who had attacked a mother and her young son. The mother was killed, but Buddy prevailed, and slid his sword back into the sheath duct-taped to his six string as he stoically continued his quest. The boy mutely followed behind, and Buddy made every attempt to ditch the Kid without success. However, he ultimately grew fond of him enough to defend him against the dangers of the world. This new-found softness may well be Buddy's undoing.

Buddy is a mid-sized, lanky Buddy Holly lookalike who wears a tattered, oversized suit and thick glasses mended with tape. He wields a guitar and katana with equal skill, with every acrobatic maneuver he displays his fighting prowess and with every step he radiates the pure essence of Rock'n'Roll. He doesn't talk much, but when he does he stays cool. Real cool.

The Kid is a young boy about three-fourths Buddy's height, dressed in dirty clothes which have been reduced to brown rags, as well as a worn racoon skin cap. He's been stricken mute by his experiences, and follows Buddy with unwavering loyalty.

Movie Trailer

Wikipedia Reference Article

Notes

Buddy is a lightweight, despite being a bit taller than Mario. He's built for light, speedy attacks and nimble dodging. He's on the floaty side, but not excessively so, and he has excellent traction. His only problem is the Kid. The Kid makes him very uncool. He follows close behind Buddy, much like the Ice Climbers, but unlike that partnership, the Kid only accompanies Buddy in B attacks, and he has a different repertoire of those. In addition, if the Kid is KOed, Buddy will himself despawn in disappointment. However, if Buddy is KOed first, the player assumes control of the Kid, who takes up his fallen hero's sword and guitar and continues the fight against impossible odds.

Buddy is well versed in both martial arts and the use of his samurai sword. He will occasionally directly attack with his guitar, but only rarely. However, he will often play a riff on it in the heat of battle.

The Kid moves in imitation of Buddy, but is neither as strong nor as agile. He possesses the same set of A attacks as Buddy, but only uses them when Buddy has been KOed, leaving him to fend for himself. They also share the same Final Smash. The Kid has a different set of B attacks, however, and performs these in sync with Buddy even if they are desynced with each other. Buddy and the Kid have separate damage meters, like the Ice Climbers. Unlike the Ice Climbers, when Buddy is KOed the Kid's meter becomes dominant.

Buddy

A Attacks

A: Quick Cutter

Buddy slices over his head and downward in front of him with his sword.

AA: Double Cutter

Buddy quickly whirls around and performs another vertical cut behind him.

AAA: Quick Stab

Buddy twirls his sword, places it facing backwards in the crook of his arm, and stabs it behind him (in the direction he was facing originally).

Dash A: Running Slice

Buddy swings his sword in front of him. He can perform this move several times before it forces him to stop.

> Tilt A: Mean Six-String

Buddy grasps his guitar by the neck with both hands and swings it in an horizontal sweep in front of him. This attack can be chained once by pressing A again while the guitar is in motion.

^ Tilt A: High Kick

Buddy leans back and plants his right foot high above his head.

V Tilt A: Low Cutter

Buddy crouches and slices his sword horizontally twice. This attack has the additional effect of cancelling most projectiles, though it does not reflect them.

> Smash A: Flying Roundhouse

Buddy jumps into the air and spins once, sticking his foot out when he faces forward and sweeping it horizontally at face height. He finishes by landing in a crouching position. This all happens very quickly.

^ Smash A: Mortal Blow

Buddy grasps the neck of his guitar with one hand and slides his sword back into its sheath with a click. He then quickly draws the two apart, spinning, and slashes over his head with the sword, finishing with the body of the guitar pointing in the air behind him and the point of the sword resting on the ground in front of him.

V Smash A: Dodge

Buddy whirls around once with his arms and legs tight to his body, landing in a crouch. This causes all but the most high-priority attacks to miss him, and also does a fair amount of damage and knockback. However, the hitbox of this attack, though it faces in both directions, is very small and difficult to connect with.

Air Attacks

Neutral A: Flying Kick

Buddy kicks straight forward with his right foot.

> A: Vertical Slash

Buddy screams a wordless warcry as he brings his sword over his head and downward in front of him.

< A: Backward Roundhouse

Buddy whirls in midair and scythes his foot out behind him as he follows through.

^ A: High Stab

Buddy draws his knees up and thrusts his sword diagonally forward and up, without looking.

V A: Descending Stab

Buddy holds his katana out in front of him with both hands, its blade pointing down, and falls in this position for a short distance.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Six String Samurai

In one deft move, Buddy twirls his guitar around his midsection and looses a shockwave of Rock'n'Roll. This causes damage and knockback in an area encircling him, more the closer an opponent was to his body at the time pick met strings. Tapping B to the rhythm causes him to sustain the waves, but they quickly grow weaker and smaller as the move continues.

> B: Snatch

Buddy does a flying cartwheel forward. If a thrown item hits him during this move, or if he passes an item on the ground, he will grab it automatically. This attack will also seize an item from the grasp of any opponent he hits, in addition to causing multiple weak hits. This attack also causes Buddy to dodge non-item projectiles, though he is still vulnerable to melee attacks due to low priority. One thing to be aware of is that the dodging and snatching aspects of this attack will not work if Buddy is already holding an item when he performs it.

^B: Stair Kick

Buddy launches himself into the sky, kicking from the knee as he seems to step through the air five times before finishing with a final spinning sword slash to propel himself just a bit further. Each kick does damage to enemies slightly in front of and below him, but the sword spin does the additive damage and knockback of every step kick that did not connect with anyone.

VB: Defend

Buddy grabs the Kid in his arms and hunches over him, protecting him from harm. Buddy has super armor while huddled, but takes the full brunt of attacks aimed at him. This works like a shield, in that it will last while the B button is held but will shatter if held for too long - and the allowable duration shrinks as his damage meter increases. If Buddy and the Kid are desynced when this move is used, Buddy will leap toward the Kid from wherever he is in order to carry it out. This makes the move functional as a situational recovery move.

Grabs and Throws

Grab:

Buddy does not grab. He lazily twirls his sword once and sticks it in the ground, then assumes a classic martial arts pose with one arm folded behind his back, and the other held out with fingers pointed straight. The fact that he has purposefully dropped his weapon briefly stuns an enemy in range, allowing him to perform his throws. This has a medium range in front of him, less than a hookshot but more than a normal grab.

Illustration of "grab" technique

Running Grab:

Buddy slides to a stop with both feet on the ground and one foot forward, and jabs his sword into the ground, assuming his pose.

Grab Attack:

Buddy calmly and without effort lashes out with one open palm and strikes his opponent in the throat.

> Throw:

Buddy grabs his sword out of the ground and spins with it held out, slicing his opponent. This will hit enemies behind him as well.

< Throw:

Buddy turns around and kicks so high that his foot goes up over his shoulder and strikes his opponent in the face.

^ Throw:

Buddy does a backflip kick, catching the underside of his opponent's chin with his foot.

V Throw:

Buddy connects an axe-kick with the top of his opponent's head, slamming them into the ground.

Final Smash

Dueling Guitars

"Now, bend before the ways of Heavy Metal!"
- Death

Thunder rolls in a cloudless sky as the grim spectre of Death himself appears from a pillar of flame. He points at Buddy and swings his ax to the ready. Buddy levels his guitar and prepares himself, as the apocalyptic battle between Rock and Metal commences! Sound waves ricochet back and forth between the two adversaries, growing larger with button presses timed to the changing rhythms, until finally the stage is engulfed in an explosion of sound. Death, infuriated at his defeat, vanishes the way he entered. The smaller sound waves cause minor damage and medium knockback to opponents caught in the crossfire, but it is the final explosion, starting at the size of a Smart Bomb blast and scaling upwards depending on the accuracy of Buddy's strumming, which is the real killer. If this Final Smash is used with skill, opponents can be juggled back and forth between Death and Buddy until they are inevitably caught in the heart of the sonic eruption.

Video of this Final Smash in action.

Taunts

Taunt 1:

Buddy snaps one finger as he says "If you were me, you'd be good lookin'."

Taunt 2:

Buddy opens his tattered parasol and announces "I've got a gig in Vegas."

Taunt 3:

Buddy adjusts his glasses with one finger and says "Cool."

Victory Poses

Victory Pose 1:

A broken-down car rolls into the winner's circle, with Buddy lazily reclining on the hood and strumming his guitar while the Kid sits behind the wheel.

Victory Pose 2:

Buddy is standing with his legs apart and playing his guitar, as the Kid sits on the ground watching him.

Victory Pose 3:

Buddy whips his sword out and draws a line in the ground as the Kid stands behind him and looks past him.

Kirby Hat

Kirby gains Buddy's glasses and distinctive hairdo.

Victory Music

The introduction to the song Love Pipe by the Red Elvises.

Stage Music

Buddy has no stage to call his home; he's a wanderer at heart. However, some songs that belong to him can be unlocked for other stages. Watch these videos as well for some illustrations of his fighting style.

Love Pipe - The Red Elvises

Boogie Woogie on the Beach - The Red Elvises

On My Way to Vegas - Brian Tyler

The Kid

Notes

In all aspects of fighting except for his B attacks, the Kid is basically a weaker version of Buddy, and emulates his A attacks, aerials, and grabs to the best of his ability. Therefore, this section lists only those aspects of the character which differ significantly from Buddy.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Training Moves

The Kid puts up his little fists and does a dance of kicks. First a high kick, then a roundhouse, and finally a spinning breakdance. However, when he tries to recover from this move, he will trip and fall down, crying out wordlessly.

> B: Slingshot

The Kid slides a glass marble into his slingshot and fires it. This attack can be aimed like Yoshi's eggs, though the marble follows a much shallower arc and does slightly more damage and knockback when it strikes an enemy.

^B: Step Kick

The Kid tries to imitate Buddy's move. However, he is no martial artist, and he manages to kick twice before he winds up flailing for more distance by the end of the attack. This has less distance and power than Buddy's attack, and the last flail has multiple weak hits.

VB: Marbles

The Kid tosses a pile of marbles onto the ground around him. This acts like a banana peel, but will dissipate after a short time.

Taunts

Taunt 1:

The Kid pulls out a small stuffed animal and carefully sets it on the ground.

Taunt 2:

The Kid strikes a martial arts pose.

Taunt 3:

The Kid balls his hands into fists, squeezes his eyes shut, leans forward and yells. "VEGAAAAS!"

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I think the issue is just that Faw needs to decide how to organize the voting. Once he creates the template, he can make 1 final deadline that there will be no need to waffle on. Then all characters submitted by that point will be put into the template, and we can finally start voting.

But I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you what to do Fawriel. It's just a suggestion.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Assist Trophy

The Red Elvises

Yes, it's the band of Russian Elvis impersonators who provided the bulk of the music for the movie Six-String Samurai! The four of them spring from the Assist Trophy and immediately proceed to rock out on their song My Darling Lorraine. Sound waves and music notes blast from each instrument as they play, causing damage to those who come near.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I concur. I'd like to get to the actual voting, personally. I'm also anxious to see how everything will turn out.
Yeah....but if you want you should delay it back one more time, but set the date and make sure everyone knows it's the absolute final date and nobodys getting a character in after that. ;)

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I think the issue is just that Faw needs to decide how to organize the voting. Once he creates the template, he can make 1 final deadline that there will be no need to waffle on. Then all characters submitted by that point will be put into the template, and we can finally start voting.

But I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you what to do Fawriel. It's just a suggestion.
I agree it makes sense that the deadline be set after Faw has figured out how we should vote and gets it organized. Right now is even if he dosen't push back the deadline then we will still be waiting. I think pushing it back will not cause for there to be more waiting time for the voting.

Fawriel

Smash Master
*mutters to himself*

*takes a deep breath*

*exhales*

DEADLINE: TUESDAY'S DOJO UPDATE!
No exceptions.

Fawriel

Smash Master
After trying and failing to come up with a system that encourages feedback but isn't overcomplicated, and failing, I think I might just go with having everyone select 50 characters with a friendly reminder to "give feedback please".

I'll still try to come up with something sexier than that in a lengthy and arduous discussion with whoever's available at the time. But if I don't come up with anything by Monday evening, that's the way it'll go.

And yes, I said 50.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm don't think I'll be making any more characters but if anyones interested I have some ideas.....

The Koopa bros (paper mario)
If you played paper mario you'll know they have cool spinning moves where they stack on each other.

Torvil and Dean
They're ice skaters......why hasn't anyone thought of ice skaters? they'd have a cool moveset full of spinning and special moves. They'd work simalar to ice climbers. As in one would follow the other.

That's all I have for now....if nobody picks up on it before tuesday I might submit them myself....

espio87

Smash Ace
Assist Trophy: Solidus Snake

Solidus bio (warning: contains spoilers):
Born in 1972. A survivor of the Les Enfants Terribles project, Solidus Snake was one of the three surviving clones of Big Boss. Whereas Solid mainly possessed the recessive genes and Liquid possessed the dominant genes, Solidus was endowed with a masterful balance of both dominant and recessive genes. Unlike Solid and Liquid, Solidus was born from a seperate batch within the Les Enfants Terribles project. This effectively made him the perfect clone. Before his appointment to the Presidency, Solidus participated in the Liberian Civil War of the 1980s, a conflict which involved the use of child soldiers - one of which would later grow up to become Raiden. After the end of the civil war, the Patriots entrusted Solidus with the Presidency of the United States, who adopted the pen name of George Sears. In 2005, Solidus earned himself the wrath of the Patriots when acting alone he orchestrated a terrorist uprising known as the Shadow Moses incident. This incident exposed the REX project and the Genome Army to the world, something which the Patriots weren't too happy about.
Afterwards, Solidus "resigned" from the Presidency and was scheduled to be assassinated by the Patriots. However, with the help of Revolver Ocelot - one of his most trusted men - Solidus went underground to escape his pursuers. It was during this time that Solidus contacts the unit he helped establish - Dead Cell - along with the private army under the command of Olga Gurlukovich. Solidus combined these two, forging his own group known as Sons of Liberty. In addition, Solidus also brought along his own personal Presidential Security Teams - who see action after the death of Richard Ames. In order to protect his identity, Solidus poses as Solid Snake and later takes over the Big Shell facility, taking President Johnson as a hostage and gaining control of Arsenal Gear. It was during Big Shell that Solidus meets with one of his best child soldiers from the Liberian Civil War, a young FOXHOUND operative known as Raiden.
Solidus confronts him twice, taking control of a Harrier II fighter jet and later taking on Raiden in a one-on-one sword duel atop the ruins of Federal Hall. During Big Shell, Solidus wears an exoskeletal power suit which grants its wearer with superhuman abilities. This suit is also equipped with an accelerator which enables Solidus to move at great speeds beyond that of a normal human. After a drawn out sword duel with Raiden, Solidus is defeated and killed - falling to his death from the roof of Federal Hall.
When Solidus comes out, he boards the Harrier he used in MGS2 and flyes to the background. Now, Solidus will do one of two things:
  1. He'll come at full speed and fire two missiles at an opponent. The missiles do 30% damage each, they hit at the same time and are homing. They also have good knockback.
  2. He'll hover the harrier close to the stage and start shooting smaller missiles to everyone, the missiles do 10% damage and have little knockback (the same knockback as hitting someone with kirby's uptilt)
here's a video of him doing those attacks in MGS2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ0ijZ2QmjQ
he does the first attack at 2:28, and the second at 2:49.

Solidus bio and artwork taken from www.metalgearsolid.org

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
wow, another deadline delay. i like the voting scheme though. i'll leave some feedback, but not for each vote :p

vote for bass and chaos!

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
After trying and failing to come up with a system that encourages feedback but isn't overcomplicated, and failing, I think I might just go with having everyone select 50 characters with a friendly reminder to "give feedback please".

I'll still try to come up with something sexier than that in a lengthy and arduous discussion with whoever's available at the time. But if I don't come up with anything by Monday evening, that's the way it'll go.

And yes, I said 50.
Depending on when you do it, I could help you tally.

RWB

Smash Ace
GAAAAAAH!

Why do I have more ideas? I don't want to push it, but I have even more chars to put up...

Just wait, Okay... Sorry for overdoing it. ^^;

Ideas are:

Fox. Not Star Fox Fox, though. Ever seen "The Animals from Farthing Woods"? That Fox. The leader of the Farthing animals. Propably the hardest to make a moveset for, but one of my absolute favorite series, and he's the best representant.

Hugo. A troll originating in a childrens show on television, where he was in a game where the wievers could if they were lucky, get to play as hugo using a Phone.
Should not be hard to make a moveset for, tons of material...

...Another Hugo. An animal. A very unique one. He is a danish cartoon character, and was called "jungeldyret"(meaning "the jungle animal.). Shouldn't be THAT hard to do.

Hugo the Troll is definitely going to Funny in the category, and Jungeldyret Hugo is in cute. Fox might be in cool, or cute(if you can call a normal fox cute).

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
ETHEREAM

BACKSTORY
Etheream is a glowing red mass or aura that wears a cape and a hollow spiked helmet that has 3 openings which go all the way around his head. His motives to join the Brawl are unknown, he doesn't seek to kill...only to compete.

STAGE
ETHER REALM

Welcome to Etheream's Stage. The Ether Realm. Above is a picture of the stage. It looks fairly simple right? Just a fancy Final Destination?Indeed...but, Oh no!, what ARE those little squares that are anchored to the stage by Aura chains? These are actually amorphous platforms. (the aura chains are essentially part of the back ground and do not affect gameplay) As the stage progresses these little squares become long thin platforms that can be side-by-side, above each other, and a whole manner of different places. They can also take on a variety of shapes, such as making walls or complete spheres. The platforms are always in motion. And are ever changing in this, the Ether Realm.

STATS
All are out of 5.
Weight: **
Movement Speed: ****
Size: ***(Pikachu sized)
Attack Speed: ***
Power: ***
Range: ****

SPECIAL MOVES

Neutral B - Aurora Slash - Etheream's head hovers off of his body slightly and starts spinning slowly in random directions, as it charges up it spins a bit faster. When released, all the motion it has gone through is reversed and sped up by 1.5x and a Red/Black beam radiates out of his middle helmet opening, the longer it was charged to more reach the beam has and the longer it lasts. If you just tap the B-button his head will lift off his body and spin one time, the beam will come out then.

Forward B - Ether Rush - Etheream's cape opens and tilts forward with it's helmet. They then either start charging or rush forward. The longer it's charged the farther it goes. The move is kid of like a boomerang. If it hits someone the cape will wrap around them, and the red aura will zoom forward, when the aura gets to the cape it will do a small amount of damage (like 5-12% depending on how much it's charged), then it will make the person in the cape appear about halfway from the original position of Etheream,and his current one. If it doesn't hit someone, it will just zoom into cape.

Up B - Marionette Toss - Ethereams head lifts slightly off of his body, spins once along it's middle axis, and it's spike grabs it's cape and throws it diagonally upwards with it's spin momentum, then the aura rushes into the helmet, and the helmet zooms back to the cape. VERY high, but somewhat interruptible recovery move.

Down B - Parallel Blink - Etheream faces the screen and opens it's coat. A large black/red eye-looking energy mass appears in a circle around/behind him, then quickly disappears as he closes his coat., like a blink. Anyone hit by the move will be teleported to the corresponding opposite part of the circle(I.E. If someone gets hit at 3 O'Clock will be teleported to 9 O'Clock.)If the person is doing an attack or motion then they will be paused, and where they appear they will continue the motion.. Does minor damage, has high priority.
(cannot be done in rapid succession)

STANDARD MOVES

A - Cape Sweep - Opens a side of his coat a sweeps horizontally with it

AA - Reverse Cape Sweep - Sweeps his coat back the way it came.

Hold A - Cape Top - His cape forms a circle around his head, and starts spinning rapidly horizontally, low damage but good knockback. While doing this attack can be tilted slightly left and right by hitting left or right on the control stick. Also, by hitting up or down you can raise or lower his helmet and cape. There is even more to this attack than is shown here.

Tilt Forward A - Helmet Bash - Etheream's helmet quickly slams the ground infront of him (attached to an energy chain) in a semicircular motion and returns to his body.

Tilt Up A - Crescent Fan - Etheream's cape forms a U-shape under his helmet and flips symmetrically upwards like a fan.

Tilt Down A - Cape Flatten - His cape forms a circle around his helmet and flattens out to the ground, hits on both sides.

Dash A - Top Spin - Much like Kirby's, but more range. Etheream's head lowers through it's cape and it's cape turns inside out, bashing enemies as it twirls. Etheream has the unique ability to hold A to do this move and after the initial attack Etheream will stop movement forward and his Neutral hold A attack will begin as if it had begun as low as it can be. And it can then be controlled as if used normally.

Smash Forward A - Ether Ball - Etheream's Cape twists around itself and is held like a bat. When released it smashes his helmet forward. A red-aura connective thing holds the helmet to the bat so it doesn't go too far. After striking the helmet the cape quickly unwinds and the helmet zooms back to the body.

Smash Up A - Ether Drill - Cape twists around itself tighter and tighter as it is charged, then unwinds rapidly and shoots his head upwards, has good reach and damage.

Smash Down A - Ether Orbit - His helmet falls in front of him and glows and spin more and more as it's charged, when released it circles around the base of his cape one time and zooms back to it's normal place.

AERIAL MOVES

(PICS TO COME)
Aerial A - Phantom Aura - Etheream's body covers itself in red aura that leaks out under from under his cape and sucks back in through his helmet slats.

Aerial Forward A - Flutter Bash - Etheream opens it's cape and closes it, sort of like
Charizard's Fair move. But with no fire or anything.

Aerial Up A - Cape Slap - Does the same thing as Up-B but doesn't throw cape, just spins once with it.

Aerial Back A - Orbit - Etheream's helmet forms a semicircle around his back, when under his cape shoots back in.

Aerial Down A - Semicircle Bash - Does half a frontflip and throws head downwards.

Glide Attack - Etheream launches his head out of his cape like a slingshot.

GRABS
(PICS TO COME)
Grab - Opens cape and sends a red aura hand out and grabs foes holds in front of him, a bit longer than Yoshi's

Grab Hit - Head butts with head

Throw Up - Tosses above head and throws head to hit him

Throw Down - Wraps in cloak and springs off of them

Throw Forward - Opens cape like big wings and closes them and creates a gust

Throw Back - Slams on ground and tosses backwards.

FINAL SMASH
Brutal Aurora Slash - Etheream's head flies to the center of the stage, and a HUGE red energy oval comes out of his middle helmet opening. You then rotate the control stick to rotate his head and slash wildly. Lasts about 10 seconds.

ANIMATION
Idle - Pulses his cape

Walk - Hovers slowly forward

Run - Hovers and leans forward while cape ripples behind him.

Jump 1 - Flaps cape like wings

Jump 2 - Spins upwards

Glide - Spread cape open and glides

OTHER
(PICS TO COME)
Entrance - His helmet and cape are in a pile on the ground, they then glow and assemble him.

Taunt-1 - Wilts down to pile of cape/helmet on the ground then goes back to normal

Taunt-2 - Makes his head spin like crazy and laughs

Taunt-3 - Forms an flower shape with head and cape.

Kirby Hat - Kirby turns black and gets the openings.When he does his B move, he starts
spinning a short distance above the ground.

If any part of this is hard to understand or anything, just ask me. Any input would be appreciated.

TECHNIQUES
With the exception of his Up smash and Forward smash Etheream's attacks don't do a lot of damage. His range and technique more than make up for this lack of brute power.

Forward Chain Throw - By using Etheream's forward throw a chain throw is possible. Etheream's grab has a bit more range than Yoshi's with very little start-up lag. His forward throw does about 3 Damage and doesn't throw more than half the length of FD even at VERY high damages. His run animation comes out very fast. As a result of all these forces a forward throw chain grab is more than possible, but essential to be a great Etheream player.

Whirling Elevator - Use Etheream's dash attack and hold A. His cape top move will begin very low. If you quickly rise the attack you can toss opponents a short distance in the air which can be followed up by one of Etheream's aerial attacks out of a short hop.

OddCrow Signature Combo - Etheream's perhaps best combo was discovered and is used frequently by OddCrow. First a reverse grab is done. Then a back throw (+5%) then a forward B while the opponent is still tumbling lightly (+5%) and is finished with a whirling elevator (+6%) then sets up ethereams aerial game.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
The Cursor

No, this isn't a person who swears a lot, it's this thingy...

The Cursor you see on your computer screen is now a playable character! He hovers above the ground and has some devastating attacks. Plus he's 2 dimensional!

Jumps: 2
Glide: No
Run Speed: **** (He can move pretty fast across my screen)
Weight: *(He’s an animation, for God's sake)
Range: ** (He doesn't need any weapons. He IS the weapon. )
Fall Speed: * (Floaty)
Size: ** (He's barely larger than Pichu)
Power: ***** (He's small, but has some nasty KO moves)
Attack Speed: *** (His A moves are all pretty quick, but his Bs usually take awhile to start)
Traction: ***** (...he's floating above the ground.)

Note: I say the word "tip" a lot in my post. Tip simply means the pointed tip of the Cursor.

ENTRANCE

A computer is on the stage, and a small cursor is seen on the screen. The cursor grows larger, and soon becomes so big for the computer; it breaks out of its prison, free to wreak havoc in SSB!

STANCE

The Cursor is always tilted to one side while standing, just as he is IRL. He doesn't fidget. He doesn't move. He never changes his facial expressions.

When the Cursor is looking in a direction, the big part (the triangular part) is closet to the way he is facing.

JUMPS

First Jump- The Cursor simply moves into the air. Not much of a jump, really, more of a movement)

Second Jump- Spins in the air for a jump. Yes, I said spin. You're going to see this cursor do some things you've never seen a regular cursor do before.

WALKING/DASHING

Walking- He simply translates in the direction you hold it. This screams" Low Budget Character".

Dashing- He goes faster (obviously) and is tilted more to the direction the dash is held in. He does not go perfectly horizontal, however.

Dash Attack- Becomes horizontal and jabs forward, attacking with the tip. Sort of laggy. Good damage and knock back.

A ATTACKS

A-Horizontal jab with tip. Poor damage and knock back.

AA- First points directly up, and then slashes down. Good damage, decent knock back.

AAA- Points directly down, then slashes upwards, similar to an uppercut. High damage and knock back. Good KO move.

*** CREATOR'S NOTES***- His A combo will often not be completed, simply because his AA attack usually hits the opponent too far away, on account of its knock back. The third attack will often only be able to hit at low percents, or if your opponent is an idiot and DIs into you. Not a very useful combo.

TILT ATTACKS

Side Tilt- Points diagonally down, then slashes up and down, three times, in quick succession. Good damage, good knock back.

Up Tilt- Points upward and rises up in the air, attacking with the tip, then coming back down. Very fast with good damage, but poor knock back.

Down Tilt- Points diagonally down and jabs twice. Great knock back, poor damage.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- All of Cursor's tilts are exceptionally quick, although Side Tilt has some start up lag. Side tilt is probably his best tilt, however. Utilt, like any good Utilt, is his combo starter. Down tilt is good for edguarding.

SMASH ATTACKS

Side Smash- Three Pronged Attack- Tipping himself diagonally down, he jabs once, then tips diagonally up and jabs, then pulls back horizontally, and rams forward. This attack is focused on a single point above the ground. First two attacks do good damage with poor knock back. Last jab is the most powerful, with high damage and knock back, and is a great KO move.

Up Smash- Give Him a Hand- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

..and pokes upwards. Kind of laggy. Tip of finger can sweet spot. Decent damage with decent knock back without sweet spot, good damage with excellent knock back if it does. Note that these "transformations" occur in an instant, and after the attack is done, the Cursor will transform back.

Down Smash- Arrow Sweep- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

..and lowers himself to the ground. He pulls himself backward a bit, then goes forward, backward, and forward again. Good edge guard. Good damage with poor knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- His Side Smash is probably his best KO move, it's fast, deals lots of damage and knock back, but it suffers from its range. Up smash isn't very good, unless it sweet spots. The sweet spot is very small, but if it hits, it sends them directly up and can KO at 70%. Down Smash is only good for edgeguarding, but D tilt does it better and faster.

AERIALS

Neutral Air- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

...and spins in the air twice. Great damage and can spike.

Up Air- Transforms into this:

...and goes slightly upwards, delaying his fall time. Small hit box, but the tip can sweet spot, and it does great damage otherwise.

Forward Air- Sex Kick.....Yes I realize he doesn't have legs. He simply becomes horizontal and emulates a sex kick. Silly.

Back Air- Transforms into this:

..and the hourglass spins rapidly, causing damage to those who touch it. Good damage, poor knock back.

Down Air- Pauses in midair, points down, and then plummets back to the ground. Great damage, great knock back, great KO move.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- The Cursor has an excellent air game, with most moves being able to KO. Nair is his best, no doubt, with it's massive range and hitbox, and ability to spike, but only if the opponent is under him. Doesn't have much KOing ability otherwise. Uair is his Zelda's heel. It's sweet spot range is quite large, and can KO as low as 60%. Fair isn't very special, might as well use Nair. His Bair can rack up damage quickly, so using it in combos is a must. Dair has insane knock back, but avoid using it below open air, because if you miss the stage, you'll go plummeting to your doom (and no, unlike Sonic's Dair, you CANNOT cancel it)

B ATTACKS

Neutral B-Refresh- Can only be used once per stock. The Cursor "right clicks" bring up the right click menu, then clicks refresh. This has different effects at different percentages.

Less than 100%- Increase in running speed and attacks for the Cursor. Effect wears off after 30 seconds.
More Than 100%- Replenish life by 30%.

This attack is incredibly laggy and leaves the Cursor open for attack, though if they touch the right click menu, they will take damage. If you attempt to use this move again, you will open up the right click menu, scroll to refresh and try to click it, even though it is grayed out, wasting your time. Cannot be used in the air.

***USES***- The Cursor has a very unique B move set, and this one is relatively sane compared to the others. It's usually best to save Refresh till you're over 100%, because his light weight allows the Cursor to be knocked off a lot easier, and that 30% can save him. However, if your opponent has one life left, it would be better to get the speed boost and finish the fight quickly. The menu can also be used to block attacks and projectiles, so B isn't actually as useless as you think after you've used it once.

Side B-Highlight- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

...and moves across the screen quickly in a straight line, stopping a distance that's about as wide as a Bowser and a half. The Cursor leaves behind a blue "highlighted" area. This area becomes solid, is possible to stand on, but is impossible to move through. It disappears after 5 seconds after being created. If used in the air, this counts as the Cursor's second jump.

***USES***-This move is insane. You can move the move in mid-air, which though makes you lose your jumps, still allows you to air dodge backwards and grab the ledge of the newly made platform. The Cursor would then gain all his jumps back, so he would jump in the air, use this move, and repeat. This increases the Cursor's recovery abilities exponentially. You could also use it to cover holes such as those found in Yoshi's Island, preventing your opponent from grabbing the ledge and recovering. And this works over any edge; if you stand next to the edge in FD, highlight, air dodge back, and your opponent attempts to grab the edge...they'll fall to their doom. It would be criminal if this thing even did damage.

Down B- Copy Pasta- The cursor spins in mid air, then jabs forward a short distance, and if it hits an opponent, it latches on, activates its right click menu and selects "copy". This copies the percent at which your opponent is at. If you use B Down again, you will open up the right click menu, select paste, and you will now have the same percent as your opponent. After pasting once, you will lose what you copied. After copying, it must be pasted within 15 seconds or it will be lost. Attack suffers from poor range, lag time for pasting, and doing no actual damage to opponent.

***USES***- One of the Cursor's less useful attacks. Small range and it can't be used over 100%. It'd be better just to beat on your opponent instead of wasting your time trying to get some health.

Up B- Crosshair- Your mouse pauses at whatever altitude it is at, and this crosshair appears in front of it:

You control it by holding a direction to make the crosshair move in that direction. You can move it in multiple directions if you want. This leaves behind a line that follows the course of the crosshair. 3 seconds after use, the crosshair disappears. The Cursor will then dash along the path of lines that were left behind from the crosshair, stopping only to turn itself according to the lines. For example, the crosshair was moved up vertically, then left horizontally, then up vertically again. The cursor would go straight up, turn left, go left, turn up, and go up. Damage is dealt if opponent is caught in a dash. Incredible recovery, but absolutely horrible for attacking, due to its laggyness.

***USES***- Insane recovery, and doesn't require as much risk as "Highlighting" does. If you let go of the B button, you can activate the recovery earlier. It's possible to recover from the bottom of the screen, depending on your location in relation to an edge.

GRABS

Grab- The Cursor moves up slightly, and then encloses the area in front of him in a box. Any opponent in that box will be grabbed. In the grab position, the Cursor's tip holds the opponent in place, while a right click menu under him displays “Attack" "Up" "Down" "Forward" and "Back"

Running Grab- The cursor will simply become horizontal, grabbing the opponent in an uppercut-like way.

Attack While Grabbing- The Cursor will click on "Attack", making the opponent take damage.

Forward Throw- The Cursor clicks "Forward", then throws the opponent in front of him and jabs him with the tip. Good damage and poor knock back.

Back Throw- The Cursor click "Back” and simply throws him over his..."head". Decent knock back and damage.

Up Throw- Clicks "Up”, then throws him upwards. Nothing special.

Down Throw- The Cursor clicks "Down", throws the opponent a little in the air, hops above him, and body slams him into the ground with his tip. Good damage and knock back.

***CREATOR'S NOTES***- All of the Cursor's throws are horrid, with the exception of his Dthrow. For such a large grab radius, it's a shame that the throws don't keep up with the standard. Avoid using grabs.

TAUNTS

Up Taunt- Transforms into the hourglass.

Side Taunt- Opens right click menu, and clicks on "Taunt".

Down Taunt- Balances itself like a top on the ground and begins to spin on the spot, then

spins on its side, and slowly stops. Its a break dancing move.

VICTORY POSES

Victory Pose 1: Opens right click menu and clicks on "Win".

Victory Pose 2: The Cursor encloses the other fighters in a box, opens its right-click menu and presses "delete". The fighters disappear from view.

Victory Pose 3- The Cursor transforms into its "highlight" form and types out the word "LOL" across the screen.

Victory Song- Remixed version of the start-up sound of a Windows computer. (no example available)

FINAL SMASH

Popups- Once the Cursor acquires and activates his smash ball, a taskbar appears at the very bottom of the screen. It has 10 minimized windows. The Cursor then goes below to the taskbar and clicks them, in random order. The windows open and expand, covering the background in their advertising glory. They do no actual damage to player nor opponent. However, the blue bar that is at the top of every window is solid. Should an enemy be swept up by this bar, they will be pushed out the top of the screen. The windows go up particularly fast. Once all 10 windows have been opened, the Cursor will close all the windows, and go back to the spot where it activated its Final Smash.

***OVERALLL***- The Cursor is a little overpowered, particularly in its B moves, but it's up to the player to exploit them. UTilting or USmashing into a Uair or Nair is a great combo. Use each recovery method in a situation that fits it better; below the stage, for Up-b, and above it for Side-B are generally the best ways to recover and require the least amount of risk. Don't waste your time with grabs. Keep in the air to use your great air game to its full potential. Side smashes for KOs. Use Refresh in the proper time. Highlight your opponent to their doom.

STAGE

Desktop

The Cursor reigns from Computer land, and the desktop is his hometown! Windows are used as platforms, and desktop icons become hazards! The taskbar can be stepped on, but if you stay too long, a cursor will garb you and drag you into the Recycle bin!

Hazards:

Taskbar- Though you can stand on it, doing so would be unwise. A cursor will appear on the screen and drag you off to the recycle bin. And once you're inside, you lose a life!

Recycle bin- Occasionally, the Recycle bin will hop out from its stationary place and land on a window. It would tip to its side, and begin a vacuum-like suction! Anyone who gets too close to the vicinity of it will get sucked in, and you know what happens when you go in the Recycle Bin...

Internet Explorer- Sometimes, the Internet Explorer icon will pop out from its place and hop along the windows, causing damage to all it touches.

Windows Media Player- The WMP icon will spin rapidly, then move across the screen, doing damage to those it touches.

Windows- A cursor will appear sometimes and close and open new windows. The platform that you think is solid sinks down, and before you know, the cursor is dragging you into the Recycle bin!

Background Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dsU3B0W3TMs

Alternate Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-kql8cWqiv8

***CREATOR'S NOTE***-Stick to the blue bars; don't even try to get the items that might fall on the taskbar. Watch out for the cursor on the screen. It will open and close windows as it sees fit. By watching where it's going, you can predict when to jump off windows. The icons activate at random, however, so do your best to avoid them. Although it changes constantly, this is how the stage will look like:

KIRBY FORM

When Kirby swallows the Cursor, Kirby becomes 2-D, and his body becomes a shape similar to the Cursor. However, he does not float, and instead of tilting, the arrow points straight up. His B works in the same way.​

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Sir Bedevere - You put Copy Pasta...shouldn't it be copy paste? also nice idea there.

Darkurai

Smash Master
No, this isn't a person who swears a lot, it's this thingy...

The Cursor you see on your computer screen is now a playable character! He hovers above the ground and has some devastating attacks. Plus he's 2 dimensional!

Jumps: 2
Glide: No
Run Speed: **** (He can move pretty fast across my screen)
Weight: *(He’s an animation, for God's sake)
Range:** ( He's doesn't need any weapons. He IS the weapon. )
Fall Speed: * ( Floaty)
Size: **(He's barely larger than Pichu)
Power: ***** (He's small, but has some nasty KO moves)
Attack Speed: *** ( His A moves are all pretty quick, but his Bs usually take awhile to start)
Traction: ***** (...he's floating above the ground.)

Note: I say the word "tip" a lot in my post. Tip simply means the tip of the Cursor.

ENTRANCE

A computer is on the stage, and a small cursor is seen on the screen. The cursor grows larger, and soon becomes so big for the computer, it breaks out of its prison, free to wreak havoc in SSB!

STANCE

The Cursor is always tilted to one side while standing, just as he is IRL. He doesn't fidget. He doesn't move. He never changes his facial expressions.

When the Cursor is looking in a direction, the big part( the triangular part) is closet to the way he is facing.

JUMPS

First Jump- The Cursor simply moves into the air. Not much of a jump, really, more of a movement)

Second Jump- Spins in the air for a jump. Yes, I said spin. You're going to see this cursor do some things you've never seen a regular cursor do before.

WALKING/DASHING

Walking- He simply translates in the direction you hold it. This screams" Low Budget Character".

Dashing- He goes faster( obviously) and is tilted more to the direction the dash is held in. He does not go perfectly horizontal, however.

Dash Attack- Becomes horizontal and jabs forward, attacking with the tip.

A ATTACKS

A-Horizontal jab with tip. Poor damage and knock back.

AA- First points directly up, then slashes down. Good damage, poor knock back.

AAA- Points directly down, then slashes upwards, similar to an uppercut. High damage and knock back. Good KO move.

Side Tilt- Points diagonally up, then slashes up and down, three times, in quick succession. Good damage, good knock back.

Up Tilt- Points upward and rises up in the air, attacking with the tip, then coming back down. Very fast with good damage, but poor knock back.

Down Tilt- Points diagonally down and jabs twice. Great knock back, poor damage.

Side Smash- Three Pronged Attack- Tipping himself diagonally down, the jabs once, then tips diagonally up and jabs, then pulls back horizontally, and rams forward. This attack is focused on a single point above the ground. Last jab is the most powerful, and is a great KO move.

Up Smash- Give Him a Hand- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

..and pokes upwards. Tip of finger can sweet spot. Note that these "transformations" occur in an instant, and after the attack is done, the Cursor will transform back.

Down Smash- Arrow Sweep- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

..and lowers himself to the ground. He pulls himself backward a bit, then goes forward, backward, and forward again. Good edge guard.

AERIALS

Neutral Air- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

...and spins in the air twice. Great damage, and can spike.

Up Air- Transforms into this:

...and goes slightly upwards, delaying his fall time. Small hit box, but the tip can sweet spot, and it does great damage otherwise.

Forward Air- Sex Kick.....Yes I realize he doesn't have legs. He simply becomes horizontal and emulates a sex kick. Silly.

Back Air- Transforms into this:

..and the hourglass spins rapidly, causing damage to those who touch it. Good damage, poor knock back.

Down Air- Pauses in midair, points down, then plummets back to the ground. Great damage, great knock back, great KO move.

B ATTACKS

Neutral B-Refresh- Can only be used once per stock. The Cursor "right clicks" bring up the right click menu, then clicks refresh. This has different effects at different percentages.

Less than 100%- Increase in running speed and attacks for the Cursor. Effect wears off after 30 seconds.
More Than 100%- Replenish life by 30%.

This attack is incredibly slow laggy and leaves the Cursor open for attack, though if they touch the right click menu, they will take damage. If you attempt to use this move again, you will open up the right click menu, scroll to refresh and try to click it, even though it is grayed out.

Side B-Highlight- The Cursor transforms into this cursor:

...and moves across the screen quickly in a straight line, and only stops when the button is released. The Cursor leaves behind a blue "highlighted" area. This area becomes solid, and is possible to stand on, and is impossible to move through.. It disappears after 5 seconds after being created. If used in the air, this counts as the Cursor's second jump.

Down B- Copy Pasta- The cursor spins in mid air, then jabs forward a short distance, and if it hits an opponent, it latches on, activates its right click menu and selects "copy". This copies the percent at which your opponent is at. If you use B Down again, you will open up the right click menu, select paste, and you will now have the same percent as your opponent. After pasting once, you will lose what you copied. After copying, it must be pasted within 30 seconds or it will be lost. Attack suffers from poor range, lag time for pasting, and doing no actual damage to opponent.

Up B- Crosshair- Your mouse pauses at whatever altitude it is at, and this crosshair appears in front of it:

You control it by holding a direction to make the crosshair move in that direction. You can move it in multiple directions if you want. This leaves behind a line that follows the course of the crosshair. 3 seconds after use, the crosshair disappears. The Cursor will then dash along the path of lines that were left behind from the crosshair, stopping only to turn itself according to the lines. For example, the crosshair was moved up vertically, then left horizontally, then up vertically again. The cursor would go straight up, turn left, go left, turn up, and go up. Damage is dealt if opponent is caught in a dash. Incredible recovery, but absolutely horrible for attacking, due to its laggyness.

GRABS

Grab- The Cursor moves up slightly , and then encloses the area in front of him in a box. Any opponent in that box will be grabbed. In the grab position, the Cursor's tip holds the opponent in place, while a right click menu under him displays " Attack" "Up" "Down" "Forward" and "Back"

Running Grab- The cursor will simply become horizontal, grabbing the opponent in an uppercut-like way.

Attack While Grabbing- The Cursor will click on "Attack", making the opponent take damage.

Forward Throw- The Cursor clicks "Forward", then throws the opponent in front of him and jabs him with the tip.

Back Throw- The Cursor click "Back", and simply throws him over his..."head".

Up Throw- Clicks "Up" , then throws him upwards. Nothing special.

Down Throw- The Cursor clicks "Down", throws the opponent a little in the air, hops above him, and body slams him into the ground with his tip.

TAUNTS

Up Taunt- Transforms into the hourglass.
Side Taunt- Opens right click menu, and clicks on "Win".
Down Taunt- Balances itself like a top on the ground and begins to spin on the spot, then spins on its side, and slowly stops. Its a break dancing move.

PS. More To Come

PPS....this character is probably cheaper than Phaaze. If that's possible.
I made Phaaze, and I should know that that's not possible.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I was originally not going to do this, but my hand has been forced.

NEWCOMER:

(Note: It's not really that big)​

Power: *****
Movement Speed: *
Attack Speed: ***
Weight: *****
Jump: *****
Floatiness: *
Traction: *****
Size: Over 9000
Recovery: *****
Range: *****

Special Characteristics
1. Turnaround Grab
Hit the control stick and the c-stick in the opposite direction while pressing Z to grab backwards.
Good for mindgames!

Entrance: Falls from the sky

Jab: Jabs forward with its cannon
Dash Attack: Lunges forwards and hits with the cannon

Ftilt: Sideways sweep
Dtilt: SEE: Samus's Dtilt
Utilt: Knocks people up with its cannon

Fsmash: Cannon Fire: Forwards!
A short ranged explosive burst of energy
Full charge causes emo- damage though
Dsmash: Barrel Roll Landmaster Spin
It spins on a vertical axis, not a horizontal one
Usmash: Cannon Fire: Up!
See Fsmash comments

Nair: Sex kick cannon
Fair: Lunges forwards in the air while doing a 180
Bair: Lunges backwards
Uair: Cannon jab upwards
Dair: Landmaster Stomp
Zair: Grapple Beam attack. Weak damage, but massive range.

Grab: Landmaster Grapple Beam
A: Lazor Pulse
Fthrow: A lazor blast
Bthrow: Landmaster spins and tosses the enmy behind him
Uthrow: Rise cannon! FIRE!
Dthrow: Slams enemy into ground

Get-up Attack: weak Landmaster Spin
Ledge Attack (<100%): Swings cannon forward to bash enemy
Ledge Attack (100%+): Cannon FIRE!

B: Landmaster Shot
Charge your lazors to kill people.
The damage scale works the same as Samus's Charge Shot

>B: Overdrive
You ever see Ike's Quickdraw?
It's kinda like that, only instead of cutting you, Landmaster jabs you with his cannon and/or runs you over

^B: Landmaster Rockets
SEE: ROB's ^B

VB: Barrel Roll
I don't think I need to explain this

FS: Landmaster Fleet
Landmaster summons even moar Landmasters from the background and they charge and fire their lazors for...15 seconds

Taunts
None. It's very presence is a taunt.

Victory Poses
1. Shines
2. Does a Barrel Roll
3. Does a Landmaster Spin

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
anyone have any comments on Etheream? I want to make sure he's perfect before the deadline. Like, should I clear up any attack animation info, or add more info or anything? thanks in advance.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
anyone have any comments on Etheream? I want to make sure he's perfect before the deadline. Like, should I clear up any attack animation info, or add more info or anything? thanks in advance.
Many of your attacks are missing descriptions of range, trajectory, damage, lag, etcetera. While it's not all that necessary that you give oodles of details, You definately need more than, say, "throws helmet forward." He seems to be a cool dude, but descriptions are always nice (even if I tend to not be all that descriptive myself, most of the time)

and could you, or anyone, fill me in on what I may be missing from my submission? And please, if there is anything that confuses you, please say so. I am looking for holes in my descriptions.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
oi, killbeast, your character is good, just name his special attacks and his final smash

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
it all looks good except you Final smash could be a bit more descriptive.

Sindel

Smash Cadet
Ah, man, Cena....now I have to do Sindel. Thanks. So much.

Now introducing Your Royal Highness--Sindel

Art by Kat

Katarina Sindel (born July 9th) is the current Queen of NintendoLand, commonly referred to her surname as Sindel and currently is married to Alexander Cena II. She is a hopeful writer and former actor as well as the 'adopted' daughter of Pikachu, Kanto Champion.

Name: Katarina Sindel
Born: 7.9.86
Died: 8.26.07 (returned to life shortly afterwards)
Race: Human
Special Abilities: None (dormanted her power long time ago)
Weapon: Giant Hammer
Likes: Her faithful husband, coffee, writing, her friends and spending time with Pikachu
Dislikes: Evil, Persephone

Family:

Alexander Cena II
(Husband)

Pikachu
(Parental Father Figure)

Jason Sindel
(Birth Father--Disowned)

Eliza Sindel
(Mother--missing/deceased)

History
Katarina Sindel was born into a wealthy family as hte only child of Jason and Eliza Sindel. However, her birth was not welcome by her father as he wanted a boy instead of a girl. Her mother, Eliza, loved Sindel deeply as her daughter and devoted her life to her.
Life At the Sindel Mansion
Sindel grew up without ever feeling love from Jason, always forced to be away from him. In fact, Eliza had gotten pregnant once more (a son) but miscarried. Jason, angry at his wife's inability to hold a heir and Sindel still the sole heir to his fortune, punished Sindel by locking her in her room. Eliza, feeling absolutely terrible and helpless at her daughter's situation, gave her a cat to keep company (which Sindel named Yuletide).

Sindel grew up in her room, alone with Yuletide with the occasional night visits from her mother. Finally strong enough to climb out the window, Sindel began to go outside to play during the midnight hours, always wishing she could run away but never had the courage to do so.
Death of a Mother
At the age of 11, it was then that Jason finally revealed his plans to what he was going to do with Sindel: He was going to marry her off to Isaac Sanders and give the company to him. Devasted at the news, Sindel ran to her mother with tears. Eliza, finally aware of Jason's schemes and extra-martial affairs, confronted him.

After a long argument, Eliza finally told Jason that she had enough and was going to give Sindel the money she needed for life (as well as a hefty divorce from him). Angered by his wife's refusal to comply, he promptly pushed her off the balcony and she died.

Sindel, upon witnessing the entire thing, ran back to her room to hide away from her father's temper. Jason, knowing full well she saw it, promptly confronted his young daughter and broke Yuletide's neck, killing it. He then mocked her with, "If you say anything, the same will happen to you." He left Sindel alone.

Now completely destroyed at the light that both the things she truly loved were gone, Sindel escaped out the window, buried her cat in the land and ran away to the great unknown of life.
A Real Father
Only after a week she had run away, Sindel was desperate and hungry, losing a shoe and becoming cold and ill. Convinced she was going to die along with her mother, fearing her father would find her and drag her back home, she curled herself up in an alley. It was by chance that a heavily drunk rat named Pikachu came by.

Feeling sorry for Sindel, Pikachu took her back home with him. It took him a week for Sindel to speak to him but finally, Sindel felt safe in the cramped apartment with him. Their bond grew strong almost immediately and eventually, Sindel met Pikachu's friends: Kirby, a growing playboy of sorts and Yoshi, a respectable, calm hopeful-politician-to-be. Adopting them as her uncles, she finally felt at home. Pikachu assumed guardianship of Sindel and enrolled her in Jackson High School and began to teach her how to sing and dance in his theatre.

The Creation of Darkness: Persephone
One night, as 13-year-old Sindel was sleeping blissfully in her small room, a beautiful seraphim appeared in her room named Eizel. Eizel, upon awaking Sindel, explained that Sindel was to become a powerful human being (if not the most powerful person to exist in the moment) through Heaven's command. Eizel then promptly gave her incredible and immense power.

Sindel told Pikachu about it the next morning but he told her that it was a dream and sent her off to school. However, the incredible power was almost immediately shown: Sindel accidently wrecked a classroom by destroyed half a wall.

Pikachu, then realizing that this was power beyond what he's ever seen, agreed to teach Sindel how to control this gift. They then agreed to have Sindel as a 'superhero', saving the city from corrupted evil.

Two years had passed with almost no problem: Sindel would go to school, act in the theatre, moonlight as a superhero with Pikachu (and eventually, Yoshi and Kirby in on it too) creating alibis for her. However, it was not to be.

Sindel, around the age of 15, began experiencing bad headaches, bad tempers and even worse power surges. Suddenly, Sindel seemed to change between two people: One moment, she was normal but the next, she would scream and destroy anything in sight.

Finally, Sindel snapped. During a heist in the park, Sindel lost complete control of herself and obliterated two criminals while Pikachu was away at a tournament. Freaking out at the sight of their dead bodies, Sindel ran back home and cried until Pikachu came back home. Astonished by her actions, Pikachu then told her that in justice, people had to do things. He then made the biggest mistake he would forever regret: Sindel could go back to hero work.

One night, while Sindel was patrolling, she intervened in a robbery. When asked of the criminal why he did this, he merely responded, "I am too poor to do anything else." Through sudden irrational thought, Sindel believed that all poor people would become criminals and proceeded to burn down the Poor Housing District which at the time, she did not know it would be home to her future husband, Cena.

Afterwards, Sindel went to the Theatre where Pikachu was working late at night and responded coolly to him what she had done. Horrified by her demeanor, Pikachu demanded why she would do that to innocent people. Sindel, suddenly brought back to her orignal state, began to cry and beg Pikachu to tell her what happened--she completely forgot.

Many nights afterwards, Sindel endured pain from the darkness consuming her, forcing Pikachu to tie her down to her bed until he could find someone. She began to have a distinct voice and appearance, one that chilled anyone. Finally, Pikachu dragged her all over the lands to find anyone that could help, handcuffing her together.

Professor Xavier of the X-Men then agreed to help, knowing that this was similiar to Jean Gray's Phoenix. After hours of struggling against her, the evil entity let herself be known: Persephone. Soon, Persephone began to speak to Pikachu in a sinister way, mocking and killing anyone she felt like. After a long, harsh battle, Prof. X dormanted her power and sent Persephone into a state of dormant.

Agreeing to never use her powers again, Sindel and Pikachu went back home to put it all behind them.

Beyond Highschool

Sindel graduated with top honors (however, Persephone hurt her chances to be in top 10 but 20 was good enough for her) and went to college to become a writer. Pikachu, graduating from college with a degree in Theatre and Business, allowed Sindel free reign over his theatre.

Her first love was the Pokemon Trainer named Blue. Pikachu, invited to a match between his former master Ash's older brother, Red, took Sindel along for the trip and introduced her to Blue, the opponent to Red. They immediately clicked and Sindel fell right in love for him.

However, Blue, knowing that she was indeed the Jason Sindel's daughter, captured her heart with his stunning looks and charming, cocky attitude, began to teach Sindel how to capture and train Pokemon, giving her a Pidegot, her first Pokemon. Pikachu, appalled by Sindel's leinent attitude towards an aggressive style of capture and training, told Sindel to forget him or she could forget Pikachu altogether.

Torn between, Sindel chose Pikachu and told Blue that she wasn't going to but instead, go back to writing. Blue, angered by her refusal, advanced before Pidgeot attacked him, forcing him to leave. Sindel then allows her Pokemon to train at their own pace.

Yoshi then introduces Sindel to Violet, his fiance. There was a small occurence where Sindel and Pikachu get into jail time for breaking and entering (as well as several accounts of public fighting) but they managed to see Yoshi marry Violet.

Sindel also gains the Giant Hammer, a present Pikachu gives her after Yoshi's wedding.

From Poor Writer to Queen

Sindel and Pikachu, after attending Violet's funeral after her year-long struggle with cancer, then agree to never speak of her to Yoshi again, putting it to rest. Pikachu then suggests a proper night on the town.

The actual events leading up to the party (which they were not invited) were a concidence. Pikachu, after tossing back three strong drinks, started a fight with Sindel. They fought hard and long but the police came in, forcing them to flee. They hitch a ride to the center of the city, get lost in the town square and then stalled the cops by two seconds through a grass hedge blocking the party view.

They meet Cena and Mia, who told them that the party was for nominating the next King and Queen of NintendoLand. As a joke, they nominate Cena and Sindel because it was impossible to win (and secretly, Pikachu and Sindel actually hated the real candiates). However, a terrorist attack occurred and they were chosen as the next monarchy heads through 4 votes (since they were the only ones left).

Death of Mia Hansen

Life wasn't all cherries for Sindel and Cena. As only figureheads, they were remarkably always the center of bad events. Cena eventually broke up with his girlfriend, Mia, and Pikachu found Toadette, the woman he planned to marry.

However, Sindel was perhaps all saved from any terrible events occurring in her life, blissfully became close with Cena without knowing his true feelings towards her. Unbeknownst to her, Cena contacted Zelda and arranged a blind date for them—Sindel would be Cena’s date for the prom.

Surprised, Sindel and Cena enjoyed a good evening (with the eventual appearance of Pikachu, who was very concerned about her and was spying on her) before Cena asked her to try the relationship with each other. Sindel, though not feeling the same feelings he was, agreed to try.

The night went from well to horrible in an instant. Mia Hansen then ambushed the prom, deluded from the Mercurious Kiss, attacking the heavily drunk Pikachu and setting off the sprinklers, sending his volts to blow through the electrical lights.

A few months later, she appeared once more with Blair Butler, attempting to kill Sindel directly. The Battle of Webb, which literally destroyed Morgan Webb’s apartment, was intervened by both Pikachu and Cena. Pikachu fought them both in a sadistic way, cutting Mia’s hair as a mocking trophy. However, Mia was down by Pikachu and asked Cena to kill her, which he did and she died in his arms. At the funeral, Pikachu and Cena prevented Morgan Webb’s suicide.

Cena’s Doppelganger: Alex
After Mia’s death, Sindel comforted Cena and she realized that her entire life was revolved around him, falling in love with him even more than with Blue. Pikachu, setting up a wedding with Toadette, found out that Toadette was mentally insane and was using him to keep herself of the asylums. The wedding was immediately called off and Pikachu was invited to a tournament to alleviate his painful breakup.

Sindel and Cena, wanting to get out of the castle, decided to go to Accapulco, Mexico, where they both had a wonderful time on the beach and swimming. However, it was soon to be shattered by another duo villains: Alex and Alexis.

The terrorists, who also got them crowned King and Queen, returned to finish the job of killing them. They cornered Cena and Alex took control of his mind under the Imperious Curse, sending him to kill Sindel. Sindel, knowing that something was wrong with him, saved him and they left after being told that Pikachu’s invitation was a trap by Alex.

Devasted at the thought of losing Pikachu, Sindel spent two weeks searching for him without any sign, finally put down by the castle’s EMH (the Doc) to sleep. Pikachu did finally come back and told them of his story: Pikachu was not only kept by Alex and horribly tortured—he was also sent to Kizzie’s Prison, the worst prison in the Pokemon World.

Shortly afterwards, however, Sindel was kidnapped by Alex and Cena and Pikachu bargained Alex for Alexis. The exchange took place at Azkaban’s.

Alex’s motives were finally clear to them: Alex was Cena from another dimension and his Sindel died (along with his daughter, Mia) from a group of politicians whom he hated for the rest of his life. He then proceed to kill all Cenas and Sindels of every universe. During this battle, Alex kills Cena and Sindel is almost completely destroyed by it, but not before Mia, as an angel from Heaven, came down and showed Alex the true way. Alex then committed suicide and Cena was brought back to life.

The time being became much more peaceful now, Alexis joining the group. However, Mewtwo challenged Pikachu to a Pokemon Battle (which Mewtwo rigged to his favor) and Pikachu/Cena emerged victorious. However, Mewtwo, as a punishment for being defeated, doved into Sindel’s mind to wipe it clean. He could not control her and was baffled but was taken down. Unknowing to anyone, it accidentally awoke Persephone once more but she remained quiet and observant for the time being.

Alexis’s past caught up with the group, however, and was discovered she worked for the Chicago Mob. The mob attacked but was not successful. However, Cena lost his memory for a short period of time with Sindel bringing it back to him (along with a little shocking measure).

Persephone’s Return—War of Twilight
Sindel, finally realizing that something was wrong with her, told Pikachu immediately that Persephone was indeed back and they needed to go to Prof. X once more. Pikachu complied, taking her with a day trip to his lab.

Prof. X, surprised at the sudden break of his mental dormant of Persephone, tried again but was not able to subdue her as he used to—it seemed Persephone evolved much more than she normally did. After perhaps two hours of crying to Pikachu, Sindel agreed not to tell Cena and would fix the problem quietly and quickly.

Her headaches soon became horrifically painful and nightmares became rampant for her. It seemed Persephone enjoyed pain inflicted on Sindel and taunted her with images of Cena dying by Alex’s hand. Pikachu then suggested that they go back to Prof. X and tell Cena if it was impossible to dormant her again. Persephone, who hated Pikachu more than anything else, began to attack Pikachu.

Finally, a nightmare soon came and Sindel and Persephone squared off in Sindel’s dreams. Because Sindel had done away with her powers and Persephone did not, Sindel was easily defeated and subdued, begging Persephone to not harm Cena. Persephone rejected the offer and locked her away in a mental prison with a false, sadistic dream-Cena to guard her.

Persephone, now liking being in control, went out with Cena and was proposed to. She accepted, in amusement to break his heart, and she tried to seduce him (so Sindel could be shown up). However, Pikachu intervened at the last second and Persephone, implying to Pikachu that Sindel was beaten, was then forced to go back upstairs with Pikachu, resulting in a fight.

Pikachu then admitted to Cena in the hospital wing the real story behind all of it. However, Persephone then escaped and went to Twilight Realm (along with Mewtwo and Spiro) where she hung Midna and took the Traitor, a legendary weapon of great evil. She then amassed a great army.

Sindel, watching with pain and horror of Persephone’s actions, could not bring herself to hurt the fake Cena to escape her prison. Persephone, playing mind games with Cena along the while, burned down the Poor Housing District as a taunt. However, she was captured and imprisoned for the while before her great weakness was revealed: Persephone was jealous of Sindel and she wanted to be the real one, not Sindel.

She escaped however, and learned of Cena’s appeal to the Council, helping it along by appearing herself, gaining the enemies of their army. Sindel then tried to fight back Persephone, who captured Pikachu and was brutally beating him day-by-day, but Persephone merely pushed her away.

Cena’s army and Persephone’s army then battled it out at the front of her castle at the Battle of Twilight’s End, where both Persephone and Cena were whisked away (Pikachu then jumped the portal and was sent along as well) where the two then fought an epic battle.

However, Persephone then let down her guard and Cena gained the upper hand, breaking her mind free of Sindel. Sindel, happy to see him again, told him that the only way to rid Persephone was to kill her. She then smiled sadly and accepted his proposal. The two alter egos were then killed by Cena.

They were immediately transported to a Heavenly Court where they were put on trial. However, with Mia’s and Alex’s help, Sindel was free of all charges and consequences, allowing her to go back to life while Persephone was sentenced to an eternity in Hell.

For many months afterwards, Sindel was comforted by Cena and Pikachu as she experienced night-terrors.

The Event of the Century: Cena’s and Sindel’s Wedding
Life once again became peaceful for Sindel and she was then asked (once more) by Cena for her hand in marriage, the event she was waiting for all along. Sindel happily accepted but was suddenly startled by what she thought was her father—Jason Sindel.
They returned home and Sindel, calming herself that it wasn’t her father, lived in perfect happiness until cops showed up and took her back to her father, met with resistance from her to go back.

Jason, telling her that he witnessed the entire proposal, mockingly told her that she was locked in her room until the end of time, throwing her in there without any remorse. Sindel, sobbing and crying loudly, was met only with bad memories and no comfort from anyone.

However, Cena and Pikachu arrived and argued with Jason, leaving. Sindel, sneaking through the window, slipped out and ran away with them to the old Theatre that was falling apart after Pikachu/Sindel’s ownership.

It was not for long though before the cops found them and tossed them all in jail but Alexis posted bail and they were put under castle-arrest. It was then that Sindel learned of Cena’s past and his parents, how they disappeared and Jason was to blame. Isaac Sanders then appeared, wishing to fix old problems, telling Sindel that he had no wish to marry her and wanted to help.

Yoshi, taking up their trial, then proceeded to duke it out with Howard Payne legally in a trial. They all testified at the trial and Pikachu and Cena were found innocent of all charges and Jason was charged with the murder of Eliza Sindel.

Sindel and Cena enjoyed a period of peace (however, there was a small bump in the road with her posing for Maxim, a men’s magazine, and with Alexis’s falling in love with Cena due to his physical likeness to Alex, nearly ending Cena’s and Sindel’s relationship). Pikachu was not pleased with Sindel getting married, feeling the father pains of seeing his daughter off without him, sabotaged Cena’s bachelor party (but he later had it blown up in his face).

Jason Sindel then returned with super-powers, apparently given to him by a dying Mewtwo whose last wish was for Sindel, Pikachu, and Cena to die. Cena and Pikachu however, beat him every single time with no sweat.

On the day of the wedding, Sindel and Cena were once more visited by Jason, who fought Cena at the wedding and Sindel at the reception. Sindel dealt the most damage to him, feeling all her emotions of years of torment and pain by him, hit him hard with her hammer and was stopped by Cena, who comforted her or she would have killed Jason. Jason was left brain-dead and taken away.

Sindel and Cena then enjoyed their honeymoon in Hawaii.

Slade Wilson
Coming back from their honeymoon, Cena was livid at the news report that the notorious villain, Slade Wilson, was in NintendoLand. Sindel and Pikachu, as well as Alexis, viewed him as a small threat and all but ignored the report but Cena did not.
The group then decided to go out for once together but upon returning, they were ambushed by Wilson’s cronies and separated. Cena was then kidnapped and Sindel, knocked out with serum, was left for dead. Pikachu and Alexis found her with hypothermia and took her back home.

Without any knowledge, Sindel began to weep and cry for her husband but was suddenly greeted by Cena. They conversed but Pikachu was suspicious however, trapping Cena in a lie and forcing Cena to battle Pikachu, nearly killing him in the process.

Sindel was hurt and ruined by Cena’s departure and denouncement of the crown but was aided by Yoshi to come back to herself for him. She watched Cena create a series of confusing riddles to hide his real motives, the group terribly lost without him.

However, Cena was spotted and he stole the first shard of the Triforce, severly injuring Pikachu a second time and Sindel soon became actively involved. The Battle of Wisdom then happened when Cena then explained it to her: Slade was stealing the Triforce pieces, coming onto their side.

Since Cena denounced his crown, he was not allowed to come back to the castle. Gemini, Slade’s top general, then was sent to seduce Cena for information in the disguise of Sindel. Sindel then visited him, occurring a fight, which became a striptease for Cena (without either Sindel’s or Gemini’s knowledge), with Sindel winning the fight. However, Slade achieved this information and broke into the castle.

Cena then revealed his theory: Slade was using the Triforce pieces to gain the perfect army—with the perfect general: Persephone. Persephone was then resurrected by Slade with his army, attacking and taking control of the Council.

Sindel went along with Cena to Death Valley where Gemini was caught but served no purpose. They then returned to NintendoLand where they learned that Slade took over the Council. In the Head Speaker’s room, Cena attempted to attack Slade while Pikachu held off Persephone before Slade revealed the last part of his plan: he used the Triforce of Power and controlled the evil side to Cena (the original evil of the War of Twilight). Sindel however, intervened and saved Cena from the darkness, and together, they both defeated Slade and Persephone. Pikachu also finally admits that he has learned the Toadette has finally committed suicide and remarks that Sindel could make either him or Cena do anything she wanted to.

Cena then tells Sindel, with the boost of Triforce of Courage, that she is pregnant.

MOVESET

Sindel
Strength: 4/10
Agility: 8/10
Jump: 5/10
Weight: 5/10
Traction: 6/10
Recovery: 5/10
Falling: 6/10
Size: 6/10
Specials
While Standing/While In Air B- Royal Guard
Damage: None
Sindel pulls out her hammer, hiding behind it and blocks any attack (no Final Smash) to bounce back.

While Standing/While In Air >(<) B- Love Tap
Damage: 15%
[I}Sindel pulls out her hammer, a second delay and swings it on top the opponent’s head to smash them down. Helpless afterwards.[/I]

While Standing/Mid Air Jump ^B- Lucky Strikes
Damage: 2%, 4%, 2%
Sindel jumps in the air, swings her hammer down, then up, then sideways and knockbacks the opponent. Multi-hit contact. Helpless afterwards.

While Standing/Jumping Down VB- Queen’s Oath
Damage: 5-13%
Sindel pulls her hammer out and whacks anyone beneath her based off the accuracy of the hit. [/I}

Standard A Attacks
While Standing: A, A, A- Hammertime
Damage: 1%, 2%, 1%
Sindel swings her hammer once to the left, once to the right, and again to the left.[/I}

While Dashing A: Angelic Pose
Damage: 6%
Sindel lifts her hammer and uppercuts them.

While Standing >(<) A: Innocent Anger
Damage: 7%
Sindel elbows the opponent then strikes him across the head with her hammer.

While Standing ^A: Praying Hard
Damage: 9%
Sindel twirls her hammer above her head and knocks the opponent back.

While Standing VA: Begging Lowly
Damage: 8%
Sindel jumps and swings her hammer beneath her.

Smash Attacks (All Possible to Hold)
While Standing/Smash <A>Smash: Hero Days
Damage: 10%
CS: Sindel holds her hammer on her side.
Sindel swings the hammer at the side and then bashes it on top.

While Standing Smash^A: Elegant Edges
Damage: 13%
CS: Sindel props her knee up and holds her hammer on her shoulder.
Sindel kicks the opponent up and the strikes them down with her hammer.

While Standing SmashVA: Royalty Perks
CS: Sindel holds her hammer on her shoulder and sticks her leg out.
Sindel twirl-kicks the opponent and spins her hammer around with her.

Aerials
In Air A: Lady Wrath
Damage: 7%
Sindel swings her hammer outwards.

In Air >A: Great Protector
Sindel thrusts her hammer outwards..

In Air <A: Evil Incarnate
Damage: 8%
Sindel thrusts her handle of the hammer backwards and falls back to earth..

In Air ^A: Heaven’s Delight
Damage: 10%
Sindel uses her hammer to slam forward, flipping forwards back to Earth..

In Air VA: Hell’s Nightmare
Damage: 12%
Sindel kicks one foot downwards then swings beneath her to fall back to Earth..

Grabs/Throws
During Grab State A: Jealously
Damage: 1%
Sindel trips the opponent away from her and jumps back..

During Grab State <: Guessing Game
Sindel uses her hammer to throw the opponent front of her..

During Grab State >: Queso Love
Damage: 12%
Sindel hooks her hammer onto the opponent, tosses them over her head and turns around..

During Grab State ^: Me First!
Sindel lifts up her opponent with her hammer and then tosses it up, smacking it behind them..

During Grab State V: Queen’s Overrule
Damage: 15%
Sindel tosses them down, whacks them twice on the head and then jumps off..

Final Smash: Persephone’s Hell
Sindel spins her hammer in her hand, runs to her opponent, gives them a quick kiss before turning into Persephone and attacks them in a flurry of hammer strikes before tossing them away and turning back. Heavy Damage.

Taunts:
Z: Sindel smiles and waves, twirling her hammer in a glittery light.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
Zero Suit Snake

Template taken from MysticKenji as i'm lazt thx dude

Character: Zero Suit Snake

Power: ******
Attack Speed: **
Weight: **(what do you want he has no cloths on)
Jump: *****(plz god don't)
Floatiness: ***( :) )
Size: TOO MANY JOKES
Recovery: *****(Tether)
Range: ..............not touching this one

B: Snake's Snake
This time it gets REALLY long!
Snake preforms the most powerful move in the game the c*** slap,

>B: BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
He’s shooting something up in the air!
Snake uses his.......blaster to preform headshots

^B: Liquid Farts
But when you hold it in as much as you can...?! You can even curve your flight path!
Snake preforms his signature move and levitates for OVER 9000 Seconds

VB: Raiden Roll
Snake grabbing his gear preforms the raiden roll
...no comment

FS: Cheeks of DOOM!!!
Snake disappears from the screen and reappears by rubbing his *** along the screen blocking your vision.

Couldn't find a place for these jokes:
When he inhales a foe and swallows...
But if you hold it down too long, the gun explodes, so be careful.
It’s a double-barreled jet engine!
Then it explodes! Oh, the horror!
Where are you sticking that thing?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Template taken from MysticKenji as i'm lazt thx dude

Character: Zero Suit Snake

Power: ******
Attack Speed: **
Weight: **(what do you want he has no cloths on)
Jump: *****(plz god don't)
Floatiness: ***( :) )
Size: TOO MANY JOKES
Recovery: *****(Tether)
Range: ..............not touching this one

B: Snake's Snake
This time it gets REALLY long!
Snake preforms the most powerful move in the game the c*** slap,

>B: BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
He’s shooting something up in the air!
Snake uses his.......blaster to preform headshots

^B: Liquid Farts
But when you hold it in as much as you can...?! You can even curve your flight path!
Snake preforms his signature move and levitates for OVER 9000 Seconds

VB: Raiden Roll
Snake grabbing his gear preforms the raiden roll
...no comment

FS: Cheeks of DOOM!!!
Snake disappears from the screen and reappears by rubbing his *** along the screen blocking your vision.

Couldn't find a place for these jokes:
When he inhales a foe and swallows...
But if you hold it down too long, the gun explodes, so be careful.
It’s a double-barreled jet engine!
Then it explodes! Oh, the horror!
Where are you sticking that thing?
Oh Jesus....

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
I bet some people were waiting for this moment. Sorry to keep you waiting, people, whoever you are. But do not worry! I have finally decided to make the moveset!

Here she is, my second original character! Her name: Cally
Picture: Coming Soon. I just need to upload it.

She comes from a long running family of mages of all sorts. Her talents in the elemental magic arts surpass several others. She chooses to aid Hiro in his quest, for she does not want to be separated from him. Might there be some sort of romantic storyline here?

Taunts:
1: She holds up her left hand, and a fireball combusts above it.
2: She brushes through her hair with her left hand as it blows through the wind.
3: She hugs her right hip with her left arm, smiles, and says, “Is that all you got?”

Victory Poses:
1: She circles her staff in the around air while fire streams behind it.
2: She compresses her hands. When she separates them soon after, a glowing ball of fire appears in between them.
3: She brushes her hair with her hand and says, “Is it over already?”

Costumes:
Main Costume: She has light brown hair. Her dress is purple, with yellow trim. Her stockings are a very dark red.
Blue Costume: She has brown hair. Her dress is blue with yellow trim. Her stockings are dark blue.
Red Costume: She has dark brown hair. Her dress is Red with blue trim. Her stockings are black.
Green Costume: She has light brown hair. Her dress is green with purple trim. Her stockings are dark purple.
Dark Costume: She has dark black hair. Her dress is black with purple trim. Her stockings are striped with black and dark purple lines.
Light Costume: She has light brown hair. Her dress is white with yellow trim. Her stockings are bright yellow.

Stats:
Size: *** or **** I still don’t know. She’s just a bit shorter than Hiro.
Weight: ** She will get knocked back easily.
Attack Power: All of her moves vary, so its hard to say.
Attack Speed: *** The casting of a spell usually takes longer, so this speed is actually very good for spellcasting.
Move Speed: *** She runs at a decent speed.
Jump Height: **** She has great jumping, because it is slightly enhanced by spells.
Jump Speed: *** She jumps at an average speed.
Fall Speed: ** She’s a bit of a floaty character.
Dodge Speed: **** She has swift dodges that are good in close combat and almost like a dance when used multiple times in a row.
Dodge Length: **** Her dodges need to be long to put some distance between her opponents.

Basic Attacks:
Standard Ground: Fire Arrows: A rapid-fire move that shoots multiple arrows of fire forward at a good range. The target will slowly move away from you while taking the rapid, low damage hits. Multiple hits are nearly inescapable until at the very tip of their range (so, its more effective when opponents are nearer).
Forward Tilt: Wind Blade: A blade of air will follow behind the staff after it is swung. It does low damage, but causes the target to slide along the ground (They can still act. Its as if they used Luigi’s wavedash away from their opponent).
Upward Tilt: Eruption: Flames shoot up from the ground to about three times Cally's height. It deals rapid, low damage hits that drag opponents to the ground. More effective higher up in the attack.
Downward Tilt: Shatter: Several small rocks shoot forward. They all varying range, from the distance of bowsers fire breath, to half that range. This move will stun varying in time, depending on how much rocks hit. The more rocks, the longer the stun lasts.
Dash Attack: Cyclone: Quite a unique dash attack. It shoots a cyclone forward that’s range depends on the distance ran beforehand. Its range is double the distance that was ran before starting the move (dash dancing works to increase dash distance). It carries opponents and deals rapid, low damage hits along the way. An interesting move that can either kill with style or rack up damage.
Standard Air: Whirlpool: She spins a 720 in the air and streams of water flow from her hands. It deals rapid, low damage hits.
Forward Air: Flame Blast: A wide burst of fire shoots out. It does good damage/ knockback. Additional fire damage is dealt afterward.
Upward Air: Aero Sword: A more advanced form of the wind blade. Air swirls around it as it is swung. It does low damage with good upward knockback.
Downward Air: Rock Shot: A rock is shot straight downward that does good damage with great downward knockback. It crumbles into smaller rocks that deal very little damage with no knockback.
Backward Air: Aqua Dart: A sphere of water is shot backward. It does good damage with low knockback, and pierces enemies.

Smash Attacks:
Forward Smash: Explosion: She swings her staff forward and an explosive blast occurs at its point. The move has a good radius, but the damage ranges greatly, from great damage/knockback in the center, to low damage/knockback on the very edge.
Upward Smash: Rock Pillar: She thrusts her staff into the air, which is followed by a column of earth that reaches double her height. It does good damage, with great knockback.
Downward Smash: Hurricane Shield: A small, swirling wind storm erupts around Cally. It does no damage, but has excellent knockback in the direction of whatever side of the shield the opponent was on. It can reflect projectiles, which are reflected at two times the speed, power, and remaining range.

Grab Attacks:
Grab: She swings her staff forward, and the magnetic pull weakens. The crescent shoots forward, and it retracts when it hits an opponent or reaches its limit. It has the range of Samus’ grappling beam. It can tether recover.
Attack: Flamethrower: A rapid attack that shoots a small wave of flames forward.
Forward Throw: Wave: A wave of water shoots forward and pushes the opponent in its direction instead of actually sending them flying (generally speaking, you’ll have a hard time KO’ing with it). It does low, rapid damage, and it only pushes until it reaches a ledge or wall.
Upward Throw: Tornado: The opponent is sent spiraling upward from a small tornado. It does low, rapid damage, but has excellent knockback.
Downward Throw: Avalanche: The opponent is tossed to the ground and rocks are rained upon them. Good damage, but low knockback.
Backward Throw: Water Jet: A jet of water is shot backward and pushes the opponenet (no, not like the Wave throw. Like a normal throw). It has fair knockback but low damage.

Special Attacks:
Standard Special: Earth Hammer: She thrusts her staff downward and a rock falls to the ground from above the area in front of her. The move does good damage/knockback. It can be charged to affect the size, damage, and knockback.
Forward Special: Flame lance: A flaming lance (no duh) shoots straight forward. Its properties are similar to ROBs laser, in which the intervals between use affect the range and damage. It does fair damage/knockback, and pierces enemies. Additional fire damage is dealt according to how fast the target is sent flying. This means that the less damage the target has, the more this attack will damage them.
Upward Special: Sonic Boom: A sonic boom occurs and Cally swiftly appears in another location. This move acts like Shiek’s teleport move, but it has more speed and a longer travel distance. It does little damage but good knockback. It also pushes anyone in the path of Cally along with her.
Downward Special: Freeze: The range of this move is limited to the diameter of Cally's height. Whoever is within this radius is instantly frozen solid, with low damage and no knockback.
Final Smash: Lunar Hammer: Cally holds her staff into the air with both hands. This is a perfected combination of the Meteor and Freeze spells. The air grows cold and freezing comets rain from the sky. This move works in the same fashion as PK Starstorm, except a small radius around each comet will freeze whoever it touches. The comets fall at the same rate/speed, and do the same damage/knockback as PK Starstorm.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Updated my Warxe post a bit. Added costumes, Subspace and tweaked his moves a bit (Down B has been completely changed, but he's otherwise the same). But I'm honestly surprised that it's three stars with an exclamation mark; I didn't think it was that good of a moveset. But whatever.

This space is reserved for another moveset, which I'll be posting later on. Also expect to see some AT's and stages.

Patchi

Smash Rookie
In a house, in a state, in a country, on a plantet

The digital singer from Vocaloid 2, Hatsune Miku joins the brawl!

Background: Miku was first created in 2007 as a computer program. She is able to sing has has very stange powers, such as using a onion leek. NOe day, Master Hand hacked the internet to destory the world from the inside. Miku was corrupted, but was saved by Mario and taken to a robotical body. Now, she's out for the battle to defeat Master Hand!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Moveset-Motivation: Miku was programmed to sing, so she has a lot of musical theme attacks. She also uses an onion leek to attack opponents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats:

Size: ***
An average sized girl robot.

Weight: **(*)
Miku would be very lgiht, but she is a robot, so he has a few more pounds.

Speed: **(*)
Miku is an average runner. She'd run faster if she weren't metal.

Power: ***(**)
Her song are very powertful and can combo very easily. And, much like Marth, the tip of her leek causes more damage than the stick itself.

Range: *(*)
This is where Konata really falls short. However, many of her moves are energetic and makes her move, helping a little.

Fall Speed: ***(*)
Her hulky metal body makes her fall very rapidly, but her soft, long pigtail, slow her falling time by a little.

Traction: ****
Sicne she's a robot, Miku can stop instantly is she wants to.

Jumps: ***(*)
Miku has tiny jets on her feet that make her jumps a little higher than normal height.
Moveset:

Standard Combo (A, A, A ): Combo Leek
Miku sends a chop to the head, follows with a punch (leek in fist), then does a swift knee to the opponnent, and finally does a pose as she twirls her leek rapidly. Much like Falco, this attack can combo and trap an opponent against a wall.

Dash Attack: Kagamin Dash
Miku does a quick step and shoot out both fists (while holding her leek) and slowly brtings it back. This attack can done (at most) 3 time if the button is pressed repeatedly.

Tilt Attacks:

(Up): Baton Twist
Miku Balances the onion leek on her finger, lifts it highs in the air, and twirls it around rapidly. This attack is a great juggler.

(Forward): Feedback.
Miku speaks in her microphone and the horrid feedback occurs. >_< This attack can cause some major damage, although Miku is stunned, and can't move for a little while. (think the shield break, except shorter)

(Down): No No NO!
Miku makes a face and she shakes her head no. Her pigtail snap to the ground and back sending the opponent fyling. (Peach's Down tilt)

Smash Attacks:

(Up): Disco!~
Miku brings her hand to her hip, like she's about to take out a weapon. Then, she shoots her hand up in the air with a happy face on. This attack can be a meteor smash under certan conditions, and is strange in form and attack, similar to Shiek's USmash.

(Forward): Cresendo
Miku leans back a little and covers her mouth. Then, she does a screeching cresendo. This attack send opponent up with each hit, and can break shields.

(Down) Drop It Like It's Hot
Miku gets on her toes like she's about to do a pirouette. She she drops it like it's hot and waves travel shortly on her fron and back. Miku lags while getting up after dropping it. If this attack isn't charged, Miku does a weaker version of the attack and lets it down like it's warm.

Aerial Attacks:

(Neutral) Musical Spin
Miku bring her hands to her chest like she's praying, and spins in the air. Multicolored music notes swirl around her while she spins. This attack has multiple hitboxes like Ness' and Zelda's Nair.

(Up) Maximize
The maximize button pops over Miku's head. She presses the button and it expands and dissapeared quickly. This attack is basically used for clearing out space, especially for geting a Smash Ball.

(Forward) Lunging Sex Kick
Miku lunges forward and does the standard sex kick. This attack is a strong kill move, but has a lot of lag getting up. This attack can also a meteor smash under some special conditions.

(Down) Scroll Down
The scroll button apppears under Miku. The robot sits datinly on it as it sinks quickly. It will dissapear after a second, but if the button hits the ground, the maximize effect starts.

(Back): Spin Kick
Miku gets in a standing positon and lifts her knee up so her foot is sticking out. She quickly spins around backwards, having the sweeping effect of Peach's down smash.

Special Attacks:

(Neutral): Sing-A-Long

Miku starts to sing to the background music playing. She sings for a few seconds, colored music notes traveling forward. Soon, the robot will stop and hyperventalate. This hyperventalation pose will take the place of her normal stance, and she cannot perform her special until she returns to her natural stacne. This will only happens if you sing for the whole time alloted.

(Up): Mouse
The computer arrow appears over Miku. The robot grabs it and is dragged along. You can control where the arrow will go. The aroow will eventually turn into a hand with its pointer finger out, and then will gain the maximize effect. You can press B at any time cancel the special.

(Forward): Amplifier
A stereo system appears in front of Miku and blasts. This attack can break shields and paralyze opponents. This attack send enemies flying forward. After a while, the stereo will explode, and Miku will be paraylez for a few seconds. Miku can be hit from behing on this attack, and the stereo can be picked up and thrown like a crate. The stereo will explode after hitting the ground or its target.

(Down): Loading
Miku will flip her Leek and a hourglass will pop over her head. Similar to Mewtwo confusion, whoever is near Miku when the attack connects, they are slowed down for a while.

Throws:

(Grab):
The robot shoots out a microphone attached to a wire which can grab opponents from a few fet away. This can be used as a ledge grab. Miku attacks by shouting out lyrics to random songs.

(Up): Pigtail Whip
Miku ***** her head and whips her pigtails upwards, sending the opponent flying.

(Forward): Shove
Miku shove the opponents away an inch. This attack does no damage, but has a 1/5 chance of being a meteor smash.

(Back): Batter Up!
Miku move to her opponents back and swings her leek like a baseball bat. She has Lucas' expression when he swings that stick. XD

(Down): Recycle Bin
Miku triwls her opponent, the Recycle arrows appearing. She smals them down to the ground with a great force, which is used for comboing.
Final Smash: Levvan Polka

Miku jumps in the air and spins around. she faces away from the screen for a secons, but then gains her Polka face. As she turns, four other Miku appear in all four corners of the screen. Then, Miku and her clones start waving their leeks, juggling opponents. Opponents have full control while this is in effect, and if you're lucky, they can be sent straight to a Miku! After swinging. There start drooling and fall asleep, but the, all eyes snap open, and a giant Miku appears with a pissed off face. She starts swinging the leek rapidly. Miku and her leek cause damage when touched. The final wave of her leek is is a meteor smash and will send opponents to their doom.

Assist Trophies:

Kagamine Rin: Rin appears in the middle of the arean and smiles. A dance mat appears under her feet as she starts to dance on it. Transparent lines appear on the sceen that lead to a characters HP box and arrows fly down to the boxes. The arrows rack up damage for EVERYONE, so beware. Character are still in full control during this attack, so they can move freely. The person with the least HP after the dance is over will get a free peach from Rin before she dissappears. This peach heals 50% damage. It is poisonous for other players to eat, and if someone else eats it, they GAIN 50% damage.

Kagamine Len: Len pops up with a cheecky grin as grabbs his master's (the play that summoned him) hand as he drags you to the left side of the screen. He takes out the DK Bongos and he starts to play them (with you behind him). Arrows start to fly from the left, and smash through anything in their path. This attack can juggle players and can set you up for a good combo. After the smash the bongos one last time, Len pounds fists with you and dissappears.

Akita Neru: Neru appears and (standing on the arena) seemily touches the screen. A red wave emits the screen and Neru mysteriously dissappears. Soon, the screen becomes very pixelated and hard to make out. The battle can soon become very confusing and can tip the scales of the battle for or against you. The best thing to do when this happens is to get tto a safe place and avoid getting hit. After a while the screen slowly turns back to normal.

Yowane Haku: Haku slowly walks out onto the filed and attempts to sing, but fails, singign horribly off key notes and such. Sound waves appear around her similar to DK's final smash as she sings. Eventually, Haku give up and walks away.

Hatsune Kaito: Katio only appears if Miku is in the battle. N matter who summoned him, Katio jumps in front of his sister and smashes the opponent closest to her for major damage. Miku then bashes her brother on the head, sending him away. WARNING: The attack can kill at low percentages.

Meiko: Meiko zooms onto the stage and winks. She snaps her fingers and dissappears. A spotlight then appears on the character who summoned her. The rest of the screen is dark for the other players, whihc provides temporary blindness. This attack lasts as long as Neru's Pixelator.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?...Vocaloid%2BMeiko&clickedItemDescription=Image Results

Taunts:

1. Miku taps her microphone with a questioning look.
2. Miku drools off to sleep, but her eyes snap open.
3. Miku poses like Haruhi in the openng with her hand in the air.

Victory pose:

1. Miku sings the Windows theme and does the peace sing.
2. Miku poses cutely with her leek.
3. Miku drops it like it's hot and does her normal pose.

Stage:
Computer Screen

Music:
Miku's Theme
Neru's Theme
Meiko's Theme
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee228%2FAnimaAlchemist%2Fmklcewe.jpg&searchTerm=hatsune miku&pageOffset=15[/IMG]

The digital singer from Vocaloid 2, Hatsune Miku joins the brawl!

Background: Miku was first created in 2007 as a computer program. She is able to sing has has very stange powers, such as using a onion leek. NOe day, Master Hand hacked the internet to destory the world from the inside. Miku was corrupted, but was saved by Mario and taken to a robotical body. Now, she's out for the battle to defeat Master Hand!
About the Moveset-Motivation: Miku was programmed to sing, so she has a lot of musical theme attacks. She also uses an onion leek to attack opponents.
Stats:

Size: ***
An average sized girl robot.

Weight: **(*)
Miku would be very lgiht, but she is a robot, so he has a few more pounds.

Speed: **(*)
Miku is an average runner. She'd run faster if she weren't metal.

Power: ***(**)
Her song are very powertful and can combo very easily. And, much like Marth, the tip of her leek causes more damage than the stick itself.

Range: *(*)
This is where Konata really falls short. However, many of her moves are energetic and makes her move, helping a little.

Fall Speed: ***(*)
Her hulky metal body makes her fall very rapidly, but her soft, long pigtail, slow her falling time by a little.

Traction: ****
Sicne she's a robot, Miku can stop instantly is she wants to.

Jumps: ***(*)
Miku has tiny jets on her feet that make her jumps a little higher than normal height.
Moveset:

Standard Combo (A, A, A ): Combo Leek
Miku sends a chop to the head, follows with a punch (leek in fist), then does a swift knee to the opponnent, and finally does a pose as she twirls her leek rapidly. Much like Falco, this attack can combo and trap an opponent against a wall.

Dash Attack: Kagamin Dash
Miku does a quick step and shoot out both fists (while holding her leek) and slowly brtings it back. This attack can done (at most) 3 time if the button is pressed repeatedly.

Tilt Attacks:

(Up): Baton Twist
Miku Balances the onion leek on her finger, lifts it highs in the air, and twirls it around rapidly. This attack is a great juggler.

(Forward): Feedback.
Miku speaks in her microphone and the horrid feedback occurs. >_< This attack can cause some major damage, although Miku is stunned, and can't move for a little while. (think the shield break, except shorter)

(Down): No No NO!
Miku makes a face and she shakes her head no. Her pigtail snap to the ground and back sending the opponent fyling. (Peach's Down tilt)

Smash Attacks:

(Up): Disco!~
Miku brings her hand to her hip, like she's about to take out a weapon. Then, she shoots her hand up in the air with a happy face on. This attack can be a meteor smash under certan conditions, and is strange in form and attack, similar to Shiek's USmash.

(Forward): Cresendo
Miku leans back a little and covers her mouth. Then, she does a screeching cresendo. This attack send opponent up with each hit, and can break shields.

(Down) Drop It Like It's Hot
Miku gets on her toes like she's about to do a pirouette. She she drops it like it's hot and waves travel shortly on her fron and back. Miku lags while getting up after dropping it. If this attack isn't charged, Miku does a weaker version of the attack and lets it down like it's warm.

Aerial Attacks:

(Neutral) Musical Spin
Miku bring her hands to her chest like she's praying, and spins in the air. Multicolored music notes swirl around her while she spins. This attack has multiple hitboxes like Ness' and Zelda's Nair.

(Up) Maximize
The maximize button pops over Miku's head. She presses the button and it expands and dissapeared quickly. This attack is basically used for clearing out space, especially for geting a Smash Ball.

(Forward) Lunging Sex Kick
Miku lunges forward and does the standard sex kick. This attack is a strong kill move, but has a lot of lag getting up. This attack can also a meteor smash under some special conditions.

(Down) Scroll Down
The scroll button apppears under Miku. The robot sits datinly on it as it sinks quickly. It will dissapear after a second, but if the button hits the ground, the maximize effect starts.

(Back): Spin Kick
Miku gets in a standing positon and lifts her knee up so her foot is sticking out. She quickly spins around backwards, having the sweeping effect of Peach's down smash.

Special Attacks:

(Neutral): Sing-A-Long

Miku starts to sing to the background music playing. She sings for a few seconds, colored music notes traveling forward. Soon, the robot will stop and hyperventalate. This hyperventalation pose will take the place of her normal stance, and she cannot perform her special until she returns to her natural stacne. This will only happens if you sing for the whole time alloted.

(Up): Mouse
The computer arrow appears over Miku. The robot grabs it and is dragged along. You can control where the arrow will go. The aroow will eventually turn into a hand with its pointer finger out, and then will gain the maximize effect. You can press B at any time cancel the special.

(Forward): Amplifier
A stereo system appears in front of Miku and blasts. This attack can break shields and paralyze opponents. This attack send enemies flying forward. After a while, the stereo will explode, and Miku will be paraylez for a few seconds. Miku can be hit from behing on this attack, and the stereo can be picked up and thrown like a crate. The stereo will explode after hitting the ground or its target.

(Down): Loading
Miku will flip her Leek and a hourglass will pop over her head. Similar to Mewtwo confusion, whoever is near Miku when the attack connects, they are slowed down for a while.

Throws:

(Grab):
The robot shoots out a microphone attached to a wire which can grab opponents from a few fet away. This can be used as a ledge grab. Miku attacks by shouting out lyrics to random songs.

(Up): Pigtail Whip
Miku ***** her head and whips her pigtails upwards, sending the opponent flying.

(Forward): Shove
Miku shove the opponents away an inch. This attack does no damage, but has a 1/5 chance of being a meteor smash.

(Back): Batter Up!
Miku move to her opponents back and swings her leek like a baseball bat. She has Lucas' expression when he swings that stick. XD

(Down): Recycle Bin
Miku triwls her opponent, the Recycle arrows appearing. She smals them down to the ground with a great force, which is used for comboing.
Final Smash: Levvan Polka

Miku jumps in the air and spins around. she faces away from the screen for a secons, but then gains her Polka face. As she turns, four other Miku appear in all four corners of the screen. Then, Miku and her clones start waving their leeks, juggling opponents. Opponents have full control while this is in effect, and if you're lucky, they can be sent straight to a Miku! After swinging. There start drooling and fall asleep, but the, all eyes snap open, and a giant Miku appears with a pissed off face. She starts swinging the leek rapidly. Miku and her leek cause damage when touched. The final wave of her leek is is a meteor smash and will send opponents to their doom.

Assist Trophies:

Kagamine Rin: Rin appears in the middle of the arean and smiles. A dance mat appears under her feet as she starts to dance on it. Transparent lines appear on the sceen that lead to a characters HP box and arrows fly down to the boxes. The arrows rack up damage for EVERYONE, so beware. Character are still in full control during this attack, so they can move freely. The person with the least HP after the dance is over will get a free peach from Rin before she dissappears. This peach heals 50% damage. It is poisonous for other players to eat, and if someone else eats it, they GAIN 50% damage.

Kagamine Len: Len pops up with a cheecky grin as grabbs his master's (the play that summoned him) hand as he drags you to the left side of the screen. He takes out the DK Bongos and he starts to play them (with you behind him). Arrows start to fly from the left, and smash through anything in their path. This attack can juggle players and can set you up for a good combo. After the smash the bongos one last time, Len pounds fists with you and dissappears.

Akita Neru: Neru appears and (standing on the arena) seemily touches the screen. A red wave emits the screen and Neru mysteriously dissappears. Soon, the screen becomes very pixelated and hard to make out. The battle can soon become very confusing and can tip the scales of the battle for or against you. The best thing to do when this happens is to get tto a safe place and avoid getting hit. After a while the screen slowly turns back to normal.

Yowane Haku: Haku slowly walks out onto the filed and attempts to sing, but fails, singign horribly off key notes and such. Sound waves appear around her similar to DK's final smash as she sings. Eventually, Haku give up and walks away.

Hatsune Kaito: Katio only appears if Miku is in the battle. N matter who summoned him, Katio jumps in front of his sister and smashes the opponent closest to her for major damage. Miku then bashes her brother on the head, sending him away. WARNING: The attack can kill at low percentages.

Meiko: Meiko zooms onto the stage and winks. She snaps her fingers and dissappears. A spotlight then appears on the character who summoned her. The rest of the screen is dark for the other players, whihc provides temporary blindness. This attack lasts as long as Neru's Pixelator.

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&requestId=713aace7d581bb47&clickedItemRank=13&userQuery=Vocaloid+Meiko&clickedItemURN=imageDetails%3FinvocationType%3DimageDetails%26query%3DVocaloid%2BMeiko%26img%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Ftext%252Fmusic%252Fmeiko.jpg%26site%3D%26host%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Flogwing.cgi%253Farticle%253Dmusic%26width%3D100%26height%3D124%26thumbUrl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages-partners-tbn.google.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253A9ofLTlzhYz8DFM%253Awww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Ftext%252Fmusic%252Fmeiko.jpg%26b%3Dimage%253FinvocationType%253Dtopsearchbox.image%2526query%253DVocaloid%252BMeiko&moduleId=image_results.jsp.M&obUrl=imageDetails%3FinvocationType%3DimageDetails%26query%3DVocaloid%2BMeiko%26img%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Ftext%252Fmusic%252Fmeiko.jpg%26site%3D%26host%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Flogwing.cgi%253Farticle%253Dmusic%26width%3D100%26height%3D124%26thumbUrl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages-partners-tbn.google.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253A9ofLTlzhYz8DFM%253Awww6.airnet.ne.jp%252F%257Eshiyou%252Fcgi-bin%252Fweblog%252Ftext%252Fmusic%252Fmeiko.jpg%26b%3Dimage%253FVocaloid%252BMeiko&clickedItemDescription=Image Results

Taunts:

1. Miku taps her microphone with a questioning look.
2. Miku drools off to sleep, but her eyes snap open.
3. Miku poses like Haruhi in the openng with her hand in the air.

Victory pose:

1. Miku sings the Windows theme and does the peace sing.
2. Miku poses cutely with her leek.
3. Miku drops it like it's hot and does her normal pose.

Stage:
Computer Screen

Music:
Miku's Theme
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9k4BgPHhk]Neru's Theme

Meiko's Theme
Caramelldansen

Alternate Comstumes:
The Lucky Star Fall Uniform With Purple Hair

A Pink Maid comstume with Orange Hair

Cheetah underwire with matching gloves and boots with Turquoise HairCaramelldansen

Alternate Comstumes:
The Lucky Star Fall Uniform With Purple Hair

A Pink Maid comstume with Orange Hair

Cheetah underwire with matching gloves and boots with Turquoise Hair
I have edited some of Miku attacks, her music, and added some AT's. RAWRZ The piccies won't load. D8

Top Bottom