• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Kips

Smash Ace
Woohoo, thank you for your votes! Carefully reading my way down the list right now, but I don't want to vote as I go because I might use up all 40 remaining ones on stuff that would edge out goldmines near the bottom.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
OK my votes are...

Super votes:
1. ?????/Retsigam
Complete awesomeness. I love the idea of combining all the bosses of different games. Everything is completely epic, and very little is just made up. He truly is a combination of all bosses. Very detailed, all moves are easily comprehended. Though the Final Smash should have been something along the lines of "'Game Over,' the hero dies and you have to start over. Anyone within range loses 1 stock and instantly respawns."

2. Rythe
More complete awesomwness. I love the idea of another Mewtwo (Nintendo should make another clone pokemon). Really badass
3. Viki
4. Mask Link
5. SOcrat3&
6. Warners
7. Cursor

More/better reviews soon.

Regular votes:
8. Edward Elric
9. Roy Mustang
10. Taga
11. Buddy
12. Temali
13. Celebi & Mew
14. Cena
15. Sindel
16. Warxe
17. Firefox
18. Anonymous
19. Buzz Lightyear
20. Great Clay Monkey
21. Etheream
22. Light
23. Cromag
24. Furret
25. Luggage
26. Yoda
27. Genghis Kahn
28. Odysseus
29. Landmaster
30. Metapod & Kakuna
31. Porkman
32. Angry Video Game Nerd
33. Chell
34. Roronoa Zoro
35. Aves
36. Fawriel
37. Socrates by MetaLord

Reviews for Supervotes coming soon.

Kips

Smash Ace
Thank you for your super vote! Although, you will need three lines for each of them as a review. Try not to make them too uniform though ;).

11. Al Gore
12. Cromag
13. Angry Video Game Nerd

Was at a meet today, so I don't have more time before I got to run to dinner. Sorry.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Zatch Bell And Kiyo

Zatch and Kiyo from the manga Zatch Bell. In Zatch Bell 100 mamodo children are sent to earth each with a spellbook. Only one human can read each mamodo's book and when they do the mamodo can perform spells of all varieties but if the book takes enough damage from another mamodo it will burn and the mamodo is sent back to the mamodo world. The mamodos are on Earth to decide the next king of the mamodo world. When Zatch came to the human world his jealous older brother nearly destroyed him and caused him to lose his memory. Kiyo's father found him and saved him. Zatch not knowing he was a mamodo wanted to repay the favor so he was sent to Kiyo to be like a life coach and help him make friends because Kiyo is a so smart he thinks he is better than everyone else but with Zatch's help he makes more friends and they find out that even though Zatch was a weakling in the mamodo world he is actually very strong.

Moves Comming Soon

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
QUATRIPAIN
no pic yet just picture a red stafy with a scouter and a plasma whip

(smash attacks)
side-big punch-does 2-3 damage normally and 7-11 charged
up-uppercut-does 6 damage always,makes a small jump,knockback depends on charge or not
down-luigis taunt but it does 3-4 when not charged and 6-8 when charged

(combos)
A+A+A+A^=epic punch punch punch uppercut does 13 damage
A+A=punch -2 damage
A+A+A=jab jab PUNCH!-6 damage and good knockback

(air)
up-uppercut-good vertical recovery about 6-7 damage and cant be used if you used your up special
down-falcos what more can i say?
nuetral-small punch on air-3-4 damage
side-big punch on air-7-10 damage

(special)
nuetral-plazma whip-like zamuses but slower and more powerful 16-20 damage
side-star throw-throws 10 stars rapidly bout 10 damage
up-fly-think robs up marios meele down and falcos up combined-its a harder to control but longer(7 secs)and does a spin attack(5-8 damage)
down-earthquake-a small area around him is shaking?does 1-2 damage each sec.,decent knockback,and is good for psuedo spiking
final smash-elite haxor skillz-the screen goes to char select,you and your team get to choose one of the players not included,you play as them untill the match is over

(taunts and entrance)
up-picks up his scouter and says-ITS OVER 9000!
down-does a belly flop
side-show me your moves
entrance-he looks like a fly star from kirby air ride and his AT voltron rides on him and jumps off

(stage)
bowsers castle boss place
ya but it has tons of different colered stafys(quatripains race)and is fancier

(items)
n.e.s.-people play it when you throw it at them(like sleeping)
AT-voltron,take samus(not zamus but samus)make her a full on man robot and there he is
he uses a HUGE charge shot that does 30 damage,no knockback though

(victory)
1-does the thriller boy(soulja boy then he gets confused and does thriller
2-says -omgomg i won thanks mom!
3-does a rubix cube,gets conused(phailes)and sleeps
music-get bucked up in here!

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I know. I know. I'm lazy. BUT! I figured that I would at least post the votes that I have gathered as of right now. I'm about half-way done (at 26 votes). Reading through so many submissions is time consuming . . .

Bear in mind that while I have these numbered, they are not listed in any particular order.

Super Votes!

1) Cthulhu:
- This is quite possibly my favorite submission out of the bunch (so far). Now, I'm a huge advocate of rating original creations before existing content, but this was amazing. The final smash, in particular, is one of the most unique moves I've seen to date, and I value final smashes due to their strong connection to the original character. Overall, great job!

2) Buddy:
- Again, this is an awesome piece of work. Much like Cthulhu, this submission was incredibly detailed and descriptive. The final smash was also eventful and well thought-out. Aside from Cthulhu, I can't think of a more interesting read out of all of the characters submitted. He would have rated higher if not for the "Kid." Overall, Buddy can't get much cooler than this.

3) Viki:
- First and foremost, I have to say that I love Suikoden. They are quite possibly the most underated Strategy/RPG's in the business. Viki is a great submission that was detailed, descriptive, and incredibly fun to read. I especially like how her ground and air game were balanced. Give this one a read. You won't regret it.

Exceptional!

1) Anonymous:
- Not much to say here in terms of criticism. It was a very detailed, not to mention hilarious (A, A, A thrust), entry.

2) Conan & Ai & Heiji:
- This was a desciptive submission that was very true to its origin. A fun read, overall.

3) [OC] Hiro:
- Seriously, three movesets for one character?! Come on now. Isn't that a little excessive? :laugh:

4) Megaman X:
- Call me biased, but I'm a HUGE fan of the 'X' series. I'd suggest making his various armors (X1, X2, X3, etc.) as alternate costumes.

5) ?????:
- I wasn't really sure how to classify this character. It's a crazy character that pays homage to the great games of old. I finally managed to narrow it down to one word that describes it best: awesome.

6) Scrooge McDuck:
- How do you take a long-forgotten character and turn it into something so unexpectedly fantastic that you could only wish for it to be real? Ask RWB. He knows the secret.

7) [OC] Fawriel:
- Again, there isn't much to say here. It was an entertaining read that made me want to know more about the character.

8) Yoda:
- Lightsabers are sweet. Yoda has a light saber. End of story.

9) Hugo:
- I have no idea what this thing is. I have no idea who this thing is. I have no idea where this thing came from, but I'll tell you this. I've never been more interested in a cartoon stuffed-bear-thing.

10) [OC] Fuego:
- A finely-written moveset wrapped in a captivating, interesting story. This was a submission that is definately more in-line with my style, so it appealed to me on a greater level than it may to others. I had fun with this one, but it could definately use a less-sketchy picture. :laugh:

11) [OC] Cromag:
- Call me conceited, but I think I did a very good job with this submission. I know his story isn't exactly brilliant, but I really haven't delved into his character enough yet to elaborate more. The picture (done in MSPaint) took me longer to do than the entire moveset. :lick:

12) [OC] Aves:
- The Yin to Cromag's Yang. I should have taken a bit more time with Aves' moveset, but I really don't know what I can do to make it better. On the other hand, he possesses one of my personal favorite stories, pulling from all of the stories I've written so far (Cromag is a small part of the other one).

13) Chaos:
- While I'm not particularly fond of the Sonic series (not since Sonic 3 & Knuckles), I must say that Chaos looks like a badass in this post. Not to even mention that there are several descriptive pictures and a pretty darn good moveset, to boot.

14) [OC] Rythe:
- I'm not really a fan of Pokemon, but this . . . creation . . . is beastly. All of the moves are extremely well detailed, and they are creative at that.

15) [OC] Malandros Nyclo:
- The concept of a werewolf character, paired with a sword-based moveset, is just utterly fantastic. Awesome character, all around.

16) [OC] Ike:
- This character is both creative and funny, and now that the moveset is complete, he easily gets bumped up to an 'Exceptional!' rating. I'd play as this character just to see what mood he's in. XD

(MORE TO COME!!)

Good!

1) Edward Elric:
- I love the Full Metal Alchemist series, and this submission is a fine tribute to a great character.

2) Roy Mustang:
- Like above, Roy is a part of a series that I am quite fond of. Also, his power is similar to the ability of a character I created long, long ago. Great minds think alike, I guess.

3) [OC] Somasu:
- Descriptive with a good backstory, Somasu would be a great addition to the roster.

4) [OC] Taga:
- Taga is Pikachu on steroids, and the creator did a good job of taking an old concept and making it interesting. I especially liked how many of the moves had accompanying pictures.

5) [OC] Edin Notn:
- While the moveset is a bit lacking (missing some key components), Edin does possess a detailed story that keeps the reader interested.

6) [OC] Temali:
- A cool character with a look that shakes the boundaries of conventional design. This is the kind of submission that keeps the roster fresh.

7) [OC] Vooze:
- What can I say? This character's post was both cute and detailed. Way to go!

8) [OC] Yuki:
- Yuki has a cool concept that would be even greated with a complete moveset. Like Ike was before completion, this character could have been exceptional if it were finished.

9) [OC] Cena:
- This is a submission that I was a bit torn on. It is incredibly detailed, with a long story filled with oodles of information; however, I didn't find anything in the post to be particularly eye-catching.

10) [OC] Elza:
- Take a fairy tale and give it a twist. Throw in a dash of humor, and you've got Elza the Pumpkin Witch. Various parts of the story were funny and, at times, down-right weird. Regardless, this is a fine example of a character that started off dry and finished as a strong submission.

(AGAIN, MORE TO COME!!)

Fawriel

Smash Master
Would you believe me if I told you that I had been kidnapped by aliens and force-fed cockroaches and anal-probed in places I didn't know I had, thus explaining my prolonged absence and giving you reason to empathize with me?
No?
Dammit.

You seem to have quite high standards. I probably won't manage to make Ike squeeze a Super Vote out of you in the end...
But, thanks for reminding me of Yuki. I need to go repeatedly prod tirkaro with a pointy object to get him to provide images of him and Willis Brooke.

fairwell,can you put quatripain in i spent an hour of my time doing that
Sorry, no can do. The deadline's passed.

Zatch Bell And Kiyo
You know, if you're going to post longer movesets that take a while to write, you should probably start writing them in a text program and save them there for later use instead of reserving posts, because nobody will go back a couple of pages to find them.
That said, good luck with this one.

Fawriel, you know about how you need three lines for a super vote? Well when I'm posting them they make up over five lines, does that not count? or do I have to write an essay?
To be honest I'm not sure what the question is. The review just has to be long enough to fill at least three whole lines in the post after you posted it, well, unless the page is stretched. It's just a guideline. You should really just write up every thought you have about the moveset, and that should be enough to get you up to three lines. I mean, this reply to your quote already more than fulfills the requirements. That's easily four or five whole lines. Go me!

im in ur topix revivin them

have a moveset

Comments?
Considering that the Pokemon you chose is pretty much master over dreams and consists of shadows or something like that, you didn't really do a whole lot with him... you even reused a few moves here and there with minor changes. *poke*

I've added ?????'s real name and a picture. Perhaps I went a bit overboard with drawing?
Ah well, at least I got the character the way I wanted. He was based alot on Ganondorf, the cliche' anti-hero/mysterious antagonist, Fire Emblem bosses, and the like. Of course this is only his 1st form.
How could you not go overboard when drawing such a character?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I will be starting my own vote list soon, And I'd personally like to say that I've been putting this off because I'm afraid of having to choose out of so many exceptional submissions.

Wooh. I may do 10 at a time over the next few days, in this post, or maybe just do that in a document and post the whole thing when I'm done. I'll indefinitely start today though.

Also, please everyone consider Malandros Nyclo and the Phantom of the Opera for your votes. I have a great love of both of those.

Also, to Faw. The Thursday after polls went down I had a grand idea for another character. Everything from a stage, to movesets, items and assist trophies just came to me. =p Oh well. Maybe one day another of these will be held and Carmen Sandiego can get the representation she deserves. *laugh*

Fawriel

Smash Master
It would be nice if somebody held a contest like this... I recently got a beautiful inspiration for a Psyduck moveset...
I originally didn't make one for Psyduck because I couldn't come up with anything to do his epicness justice, but then it came to me: Psyduck with partially ballet-inspired moves! The Ugly Duckling! Dying Swan! Ice skating!
It makes me so sad that the moveset couldn't compete here anymore... but maybe I'll still make it after I'm done with Ike.

On that note, I should set myself a deadline to have him finished by tomorrow. From tomorrow on, there's only a week left... so I guess I'll do us all a favor and count the votes so far.

Kips

Smash Ace
Mayhap we should do a round two someday on the anniversary of the final date of this thread? Sounds good. By the by- Thank you for your super votes! It's a pleasant surprise, to say the least. I'm eternally grateful.

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Would you believe me if I told you that I had been kidnapped by aliens and force-fed cockroaches and anal-probed in places I didn't know I had, thus explaining my prolonged absence and giving you reason to empathize with me?
No?
Dammit.
I believe you . . . Faw.

You seem to have quite high standards. I probably won't manage to make Ike squeeze a Super Vote out of you in the end...
But, thanks for reminding me of Yuki. I need to go repeatedly prod tirkaro with a pointy object to get him to provide images of him and Willis Brooke.
I suppose you could say that my standards are high. Maybe even a bit too high, but I come from a heavily artistic background. I'll never go so far as to say that I'm any better than anyone else, but I will say that I hold everyone's submissions to the same standard that I hold my own.

Now, I understand that you've been severely pinched in the pocket watch, and I've definately taken that into consideration. Ike is a great character, hence the reason that I voted for him. However, I'm a firm believer that complete movesets are more vote-worthy than incomplete ones, and it will definately show in my final, voted roster. And by the way, Ike could definately squeeze out at least an Exceptional Vote (if not a Super Vote), if he's finished before the deadline.

With that said, I still have tons of submissions to plow through, so I should probably get started on knocking out the last 22 of my votes. Laters!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Dimebag darrell for brawl.

Here is his moveset.

Up B : He pulls out his guitar and swings it round wildly to propell himself upwards.(similar to links)

Down B :Slides along the ground on his knees while soloing.(similar to falcons except alot shorter range)

Neutral B :Throws a bottle of whiskey/beer/jagermeister at the opponent(damage/knockback will depend on whick one you pull,there is also the very rare chance[lets say 5% chance] you can pull a keg which does massive damage and knockback)

Side B :Head bangs and hair extends out to hit opponent.(little knock back and damage but can grab stage)

Jabs: 2 drunken swings with his fists followed with a headbutt.

Up smash : Thrusts his guitar straight into the air.(most damage is at the top)

Side smash : Smashes his guitar down to the ground(would be the same as Marths except with a guitar)

Down smash:Crouches and breathes fire around himself

Neutral air :Swings guitar in a circle once(decent damage with good knockback kinda like marth n air)

Up air :Does a backflip kick with guitar.(like Falcons)

F air :Imagine luigis head butt thing except it doesnt travel like his.He would pretty much "stagedive"(This would have some startup time as his get into diving position)

B air: Does backwards dropkick(kinda like ness b air)

D air:Does a knee drop while holding up the "devil horns" (if you get hit by his hand you get set on fire if it misses he would be stunned for a bit,kind like links D air)

Side tilt :Quick straight hit with a sledgehammer

D tilt :Quick extended kick(like falcons)

U tilt : Head bangs and hits with his hair

FINAL SMASH!

You have to be close for it to hit.He whacks his opponent out of the way.Amps fall from the sky and he starts to play a random classic riff of his.It would be like a super version of venusaur.I f you are near the amps you get hit into the air and damaged.If you try to hit him you get SERIOUSLY hurt.

Well what do you think?(I have way to much spare time)

Fawriel

Smash Master
I believe you . . . Faw.
Yay!

I suppose you could say that my standards are high. Maybe even a bit too high, but I come from a heavily artistic background. I'll never go so far as to say that I'm any better than anyone else, but I will say that I hold everyone's submissions to the same standard that I hold my own.

Now, I understand that you've been severely pinched in the pocket watch, and I've definately taken that into consideration. Ike is a great character, hence the reason that I voted for him. However, I'm a firm believer that complete movesets are more vote-worthy than incomplete ones, and it will definately show in my final, voted roster. And by the way, Ike could definately squeeze out at least an Exceptional Vote (if not a Super Vote), if he's finished before the deadline.

With that said, I still have tons of submissions to plow through, so I should probably get started on knocking out the last 22 of my votes. Laters!
Uhm... I hope you didn't misunderstand me.
I wouldn't expect of anyone to give a Super Vote to Ike at this point. He's just too incomplete to be worth that.

But anyone who doesn't give one to him once he's done has no taste and smells of elderberries.

NOW!
... I just finished at least compiling the lists of votes. Now to go through all the characters and see how many votes they got from where... oof. I hope nobody minds if I don't get this done today?
I'm pretty curious about the current standings, though... after all, I wanna influence them positively ( read: to my liking ) with my votes.

By the way, a lot of people haven't provided sufficiently long reviews for their super votes!
The culprits are El_Duderino, Kips, samusrules93, sabrewulf238, GreatClayMonkey and OddCrow... not to mention killbeast, who hasn't given any reviews yet in the first place. Though it's hard to tell on a certain page because Insurance Salesman stretched the page into oblivion with his post. *shakes fist at him*
I copied your lists' URLs so you can quickly go there to fix the damage.
Kips: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3989250&postcount=927
Duderino: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3992656&postcount=939
samusrules: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3995878&postcount=947
sabrewulf: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4001567&postcount=951
GCM: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4002744&postcount=952
OddCrow: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4011095&postcount=982

And finally:
I apologize to OddCrow about taking so long to draw Etheream. I still have stuff to draw for Ike. :(
And... I need to get in touch with omega_ridley_X about "a mage girl". I didn't really intend for that to become her official name... no wonder nobody's voting for her... That needs to be fixed.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yes. And it's not equal to or greater than 3 whole lines. Ergo a tad too short.

Incidentally, I just realized that I'm a frikkin moron.
I should've just taken the notes while going through the posts as opposed to copying the posts first and going through them NOW. *headdesk*

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I swear to god I'll never get those reviews in on time...it isn't particularly hard I'm just not on the internet long enough to do so. Expect a regular list of votes tomorrow. Anyone who wants their creation reviewed by me can ask, and I'll try to give a score and a few lines about them. Oh, and don't worry about taking a long time to draw Etheream, the fact that you're doing it at all is good enough for me.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have slowly been working on Mikelo Chrors, but I've decided that before I do anything else, I've been dying to do this. Note: If anyone ever wants to make a better version of all of these characters, I whole-heartedly commend them, as these are just jokes.

Sakura - Mario Clone with power x2 but much slower. Also, for F-Smash it's a chakra charged punch that looks similar, U-Smash uses a Kunai, Neutral Special is a kunai, Side Special is a chakra slap that acts as a much smaller cape, nor does it propel Sakura forward, and does damage, and Down Special is a gust of leaves instead of a blast of water.

King Kong - A much slower, more powerful version of DK. Think Ganondorf to Captain Falcon in Melee.

Chewbacca - A heavily luigi-fied clone of Link, using an ornamental vibro-blade. For neutral special he uses a Wookie Bowcaster, and for down special he pulls out a grenade. Side-Special is a grab, not a boomerang, however, which when it catches the opponent Chewie grabs them, and then chucks them away, for little damage but a lot of knockback.

Beelzemon - A slower, heavier clone of Samus. He uses his massive arm-cannon to charge his dark beam, and a shot-gun in place of missiles, the shotgun being weaker but faster. His Down Special is completely different, and he summons a motorbike to shoot by on, similar to Wario's Chopper but it only stuns and doesn't provide a second jump, he just falls off. Up special he summons his wings and flies upwards shortly, doing electrical damage to anone who touches him for a second.

Lickitung - This bizarre clone of Yoshi lacks his incredible second jump, but can use his tongue as an incredible tether recovery. He throws food instead of eggs, and just kind of rolls around instead of using an egg. It shoots it's tongue up and then swings it horizontally for a recovery, which can also stick to people, strangely enough.

Pacman - Pacman plays as an interesting clone of Kirby. It uses the new version of Pacman, and as such as arms, legs, and can float like Kirby. However, the specials are slightly different. Neutral Special is simply an eating attack that has incredibly low range but a lot of damage, Side Special spits pellets out at the opponent for a short range attack, down special is like Kirby's, but instead of becoming a rock he becomes a classic pacman and chomps straight down at a set rate, and his up-special is the same as down, but going upwards and peaks at roughly the height Kirby's Up Special does.

Slippy - Does anything need to be said, really? Fox clone.

Raichu - Stronger, more powerful but slower Pikachu. No real difference, except Up-Special is just an electric jump, not agility.

Tomorrow I bring forth the unlockables from 64 and I'll attempt to start Melee...

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Well after a week of crappy Web response here are my votes. I may get more detailed if I have time tomarow.

Ace Lightning
Megaman X
Spyro
Bass
Feraligator
Sam Fisher
Celebi & Mew
Fawriel
Mask Link
Socrates by MetaLord
Bobobo
The Salesman
Bill Cosby & Squirtle
Landmaster
Mario
Metapod & Kakuna

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Many thanks to everyone who's voted for my guys. Cyberjunkie is looking a little forlorn, though. He's the most successful of my own personal creations, so if anyone who hasn't done so can give his moveset a look-over and maybe a vote/critique, I'd be grateful.

My own votes list just got updated with longer reviews for the super votes and a few swaps in the regular votes (I am at heart exceedingly indecisive).

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Cont. from last post.

Wigglytuff - A stronger, heavier Jigglypuff with no multiple jumps. However, Neutral Special is now sing and Up Special is a jumping body slam.

Impmon - This playful devil is a lighter, weaker, but much faster luigi clone. It also has even better recovery, making him fairly strong. His fireballs are weaker but faster. He's also... lighter. So he jumps even higher. Crazy eh?

Viewtiful Joe - This is a Falcon Clone, in nearly every sense of the word. He even has the knee. However, his d-smash is a 360 spin kick, and his down special goes down in the air at a higher angle. Instead of the Falcon Punch it's slow-mo punch. Otherwise, basically a lighter, faster falcon with weaker moves. In a game where Falcon is too slow, 99% of Falcon uses flocked to Joe.

Ninten - This is such a clone of Ness that if you feel like playing as Ninten, you actually can - it's called Ness. They even look identical.

Next - Melee characters.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Grah!

Sorry, guys. I need to get some order into my life right now. I'm still not done counting the votes we have so far, and there've already been new ones and changes were made... plus I still need to work on my own stuff, tirkaro hasn't replied, "a mage girl" has a name now, and... wah!
Anyone mind if I push back the deadline to the 17th? Or would anyone prefer to have even more time? Or is someone strictly for staying with the 14th deadline? Or would you prefer if there was no deadline at all? ... yeah, yeah, I'm just kidding, alright!

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
Whatever's easier for you. I'm sure now that Brawl is released, it'll be that much harder to continue working on this.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Actually I get the feeling that now that Brawl is released, nobody will care if I delay the deadline. ^^;

Fawriel

Smash Master
Ooooooookay! It's settled then!

So then the new deadline is... sometime in the future.
I'll warn you a day or two in advance. =P

RWB

Smash Ace
But have a char in the making. Just wait, and you will get hit by movesetty goodness!

Insurance Salesman

Smash Apprentice
I justed wanted people to know that I had edited my Genghis post to have air moves and other needed elements; however, I did not update the main post, so some people may have not seen these changes. Therefore, I have edited the main post with these changes.

Top Bottom