• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
When The Tunes thread said Vanz will low tier MM and I saw spammerer as the last post I immediately suspected a link low tier MM, but I was wrong, shame. YL vs link woulda been sexy.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
When The Tunes thread said Vanz will low tier MM and I saw spammerer as the last post I immediately suspected a link low tier MM, but I was wrong, shame. YL vs link woulda been sexy.
I don't feel like bullying bad characters like Young Link. So Vanz should MM me in Link vs DK :].

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'd love to see someone do Spam's Pichu vs their Captain Falcon. If someone could win that I'd give them $10 dollars.

JFox

Smash Hero
So much trash builds up in this thread...

I am going to the lame-o Tunes bi-weekly featuring brawl only =( I am going cuz I want my f*ckin gamecube back eggm. This means that there will be no melee at my house this sunday...

Eggm I swear if you forget my cube on sunday, I will force cheezit to make it mandatory that you use the wiimote in tourney while everyone else uses gc controllers.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
dk vs link is a really dumb match up and you know that..

I'll happily link ditto you ^_^
It's not a dumb matchup. An example of a dumb matchup is a JIGGS DITTO. There's no comparing DK vs Link to that but if you don't want to do it, we can do a Link ditto instead :]. Only for $1 though, I think I've done that matchup like 10x in my life :laugh:

Eggm

Smash Hero
So much trash builds up in this thread...

I am going to the lame-o Tunes bi-weekly featuring brawl only =( I am going cuz I want my f*ckin gamecube back eggm. This means that there will be no melee at my house this sunday...

Eggm I swear if you forget my cube on sunday, I will force cheezit to make it mandatory that you use the wiimote in tourney while everyone else uses gc controllers.
Thats ok i've been practicing with the wiimote for the gamestop tournament. xD

Scar

#HarveyDent
Melee smashfest sometime this week? Thursday or Friday? Let's here who can make it.

Edit: Due to roommate gayness I may have to limit the people who can come.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Skler

Smash Master
I'll low tier mm anyone. Great thing is I'm ****in SERIOUS BIATCHESSSSSSS. I miss melee.

<3 vanz, scar, eggm, and everyone in this thread.

Top Bottom