• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move! Super Smash Boards Brawl - And the winners are...

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
And now, ladies and gentlemen. Although not a lot of people mention this. I would like to introduce to you to Jin Kazama, the hero (now villain) of the Tekken series and his devil form. Here is the picture of the him and his devil form

Jin Kazama

Bio:
Jin Kazama is now the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu (as of Tekken 6) who now hold totalitarian power and seek for world domination. Jin is now completely possessed by his so called "devil gene" and has the ability to transform into his devil form in his own will.

Stats:

Size: 6/10
About the size of Power Suit Samus

Speed: 6.66/10 (4/10 in Devil Jin)
Both Jin and Devil Jin are relatively fast, but not really as fast as Sonic.

Strength: 7/10 (8/10 for Devil form)
Jin is relatively strong.

Weight: 7.65/10
Quite Heavy, if you ask me, takes lots of guts to take him down.

Reach: 4/10 (10/10 for devil jin)
Jin's reach isn't that great. However, for devil Jin, his reach is quite good with his ranged grab.

Other Attributes:
  • Can Wall Cling
  • wall jump
  • crawl
  • very strong throws
  • gets stronger based on how many people he KO. Also, he heals himself whenever he KO an opponent (around 50%-75%), but he must be the one to KO the opponent with no help.
  • five mid-air jumps (exclusive to Devil Jin)
  • can transform from his normal and "devil" form
  • can grab someone in range (exclusive to Devil Jin, just to let you know, he telekinetically pick the foe up in the air and pummel is force choking. Quite similar to Darth Vader if you ask me)
  • vulnerable to "light/holy" attacks (Lucario's Aura and Pit's arrows are examples). This is present in normal and devil forms of Jin.

Special Moves:

Normal Jin:
Neutral B: Double Lift Kick
Description: Can't explain, but check here around 47 seconds.

Side B: Brawl Combo
Description: Does a Tekken style like combo you see in videos (four attacks, can be low punch, high kick, low kick, uppercut in any order and sometimes the attack repeats itself in the combo.

Up B: Blossom Kick
Descirption: Almost like Captain Falcon's up-b, malus the fire effect. Can be used as a powerful meteor smash because he kicks the opponent downward. Also serves as his third jump and jumps higher than Captain Falcon. Can put Jin in helpless

Down B: Transform
Description: Transform into Devil Jin.

Devil Jin:

Neutral B: Flaming Palm
Description: Does a palm knife edge strike on the foe with fiery effect. Set them on fire.

Side B: Fireball
Description: Shoots a giant Fireball from his mouth. Can be charged.

Up B: Laser Eye
Description: Shoots beam lasers from his eyes. If activated in air, he shoots the beam towards the ground. Can put him in helpless.

Down B: Transform
Description: What do you expect?

I haven't thought about the smash attacks, tilts, and aerials yet.

Final Smash: Jin's Rage

Description: Jin will scream in rage and a red glow will appear around him. Everyone near Jin will go berserk and lose control. Jin's attacks are stronger, gives more knockback, and attacks faster. Jin will also jump higher and have an extra mid-air jump. He is also invulnerable and won't flinch or take damage as well. Oh, and he also have a similar super spicy curry effect, only to cover all areas and set people on fire All of this will last for 20 seconds.

So what do you think? Might be the first "banned" character.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I was wondering Fawriel, you know that interactive character screen you're talking about. Will characters like Elza have something simalar to what Zelda/Shiek have on the character screen on brawl or will it just be the main character of the two?

Copperpot

Smash Ace
I'll have to think of some symbols for my characters. Though I respect your decision to try and keep franchises to a minimum, Aves and Cromag are really in their own respective worlds. I'll try to whip a couple images up in the next few days.

Also, Faw, have a look at the new Cromag image I sent you (via e-mail), and let me know if you just want me to finish that one for his final image or not. I'm pretty much just doing it at my own leisure (did it at work yesterday afternoon), but I feel that it captures his animosity / intensity / perpetual anger a bit better.

Just let me know! ^_^

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Wow....I just thought of something, If I had never made Tommy pickles then a small conversation about cartoons afterwards might never have happened, which would mean someone mightn't have mentioned Warner Bros which might have meant that another person mightn't have come along and created the warner Bros (I think they mentioned they took the idea from someone mentioning them)

:psycho:

But yay for the Warner bros getting through! :)

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
sorry to be annoying, but could I get some opinions on Hollow Ichigo?
I love it. The detail in his moves and how unique they are (like his smashes for one) make him a great sword user thats different from all the others in the real game.

Alright I'm sick of this I'm sending a second PM to Mic. It has been almost a week and he's been on a couple times. I'll give him till tomorrow midday.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
wow, no one want to comment on Jin Kazama. I'm also creating the stats for Jak from Jak and Daxter.

And someone should sticky this thread for character ideas thread.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I've got a bunch of half-finished movesets, but my limited time combined with the closing of Make Your Move 2 have caused me to put em on the back burner. But since I do intend to flesh them out eventually, here's the list so that nobody doubles up on them:

H.P. Lovecraft
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski
Brian Boitano

RWB

Smash Ace
As for ideas at the moment...

...I have:
Toph, possibly Sokka(could make for a REALLY diffrent sworduser), Azula or possibly Aang from the series Avatar the last Airbender.

Itachi of Naruto fame.

Trio character, me and my two brothers.

Radcliffe from disneys Pocahontas just for fits and giggles.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Ah, but I still wanted to say: Although you made some spiffy use of the material from the video ( especially the "**** right I'd hit that" taunt =D ), since you didn't give any details on most of his moves, I wouldn't be able to give him 3 stars. You know, once I actually update the first page again. Ahem.
I just updated it with more info on each move if you want to check, it may just up the score.

omega_ridley_X

Smash Apprentice
The fiery pits of Norfair, home of RIDLEY!!!
Hiro's icon will just be the word "HOPE". (standing for Heroes of the Pandemic Era ; very tentative title)
It should be written horizontally across, in some kind of neat Halo-style letters.
As for the drawing, it would be best if you could use my drawing of him, but ink the lineart and add colors (his color scheme is in his costume description)

Nog, on the other hand, should remain the same as he looks. His icon could be a carton, or put into another category with some other WTF characters and have an icon of a "?" or "WTF?"

on a side note, i have moveset ideas for two more of my original characters. I'll get them onto the thread as soon as i stop being lazy.

RWB

Smash Ace
Jin Kazama is looking good, try to complete him. ^^

So.... What would y'all want to see next?

Avatar the last Airbender-character

Itachi of Naruto fame.

Trio character, me and my two brothers.

Radcliffe from disneys Pocahontas

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Ok I just had a look at Dark Paladin X" Jin and RWB' Hollow Ichigo I'll start with Jin

So with Jin i like the transforming from Jin to Devil jin cool thought however healing 50%-75% after KOing some one is bonkers because if you get lucky and kill 3 people thats all or pretty much all your damage is gone. I get where your getting the healing bit from, but none of the smash characters have that ability the only one that can heal is peach which is only through her final smash and only with the peaches other characters have to use items so that would be a ridiculus advantage. I like the B move set for both Jin and Devil Jin the Brawl Combo is a sweet idea and a nice homage to Tekken so outside the healing thing i like what you have so far but you do need to finish it.

On to Hollow Ichigo I dont really have anything bad to say about this he's balanced good examples of the moves provided he seems like fun character i like that he uses the hilt wrap as in the show and the idea to go with the True Hollow form instead of the Banki is good to look forward to the description for the final smash.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
RWB though it might be a bit long winded you could up up an Aang moves set one suggestion i would give is the his down B would be to change the element he uses and the Direction, up, and Standered B change accordingly.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Also from the looks of it we're not going to get an answer back as to why Make your move 2 was closed if thats the case maybe we should just continue the make your move 2 from here this is of course if Fawriel or GreatClayMonkey wouldn't mind putting in the extra work? There still seem to be a nice few people whom want to make move sets and i know i got a great idea for a Geno move set and also i know we're not sopposed to post characters that are already done or in the game but i thought up a Yoshi move set that would make him much better. Also sorry for the multi post but i'm at work and bored.

RWB

Smash Ace
I say you should do Aang, and Norms idea to change elements isn't a bad idea
Well... I was rather thinking about Toph as she is my favorite, but Aang has a marvelous potential.

Perhaps I'll just go Aang, then I'll do Toph.

...Ok, that sounded wrong.

Well... the Element changing idea sound nice, but the fact that he has to use the element shift doesn't really feel like him, he tends to kinda blend them together. I'll see what I can do.

As for Toph, she will be a powerhouse with strong, fast attacks with great range... but only on ground. Airborne Toph will have severe problems, and she will be rather easy to juggle, and her recovery will be a tether recovery.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Well if your going to do Toph you should incorporate her Space earth bracelet i could see that for the tether recovery.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Ok I just had a look at Dark Paladin X" Jin and RWB' Hollow Ichigo I'll start with Jin

So with Jin i like the transforming from Jin to Devil jin cool thought however healing 50%-75% after KOing some one is bonkers because if you get lucky and kill 3 people thats all or pretty much all your damage is gone. I get where your getting the healing bit from, but none of the smash characters have that ability the only one that can heal is peach which is only through her final smash and only with the peaches other characters have to use items so that would be a ridiculus advantage. I like the B move set for both Jin and Devil Jin the Brawl Combo is a sweet idea and a nice homage to Tekken so outside the healing thing i like what you have so far but you do need to finish it.

On to Hollow Ichigo I dont really have anything bad to say about this he's balanced good examples of the moves provided he seems like fun character i like that he uses the hilt wrap as in the show and the idea to go with the True Hollow form instead of the Banki is good to look forward to the description for the final smash.
I intentionally added the 50%-75% heal per kill to see if he would be the first banned character for tournaments (like banned stages)

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Well... I was rather thinking about Toph as she is my favorite, but Aang has a marvelous potential.

Perhaps I'll just go Aang, then I'll do Toph.

...Ok, that sounded wrong.

Well... the Element changing idea sound nice, but the fact that he has to use the element shift doesn't really feel like him, he tends to kinda blend them together. I'll see what I can do.

As for Toph, she will be a powerhouse with strong, fast attacks with great range... but only on ground. Airborne Toph will have severe problems, and she will be rather easy to juggle, and her recovery will be a tether recovery.
Or you could do Toph (when you said you might do Avatar the Last Airbender, just kinda assumed THE avatar), both are great choices. Another idea for Aang, neutal a moves involve fire, tilts-water, smashes-earth, airials-do I need to say it?

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently working on a crazy team character like the Ice Climbers. I won't say who yet, just expect the unexpected and wait for me to edit this post with the move set.

EDIT: Okay, here it is.

Eddie & Beat
Flip Top and the bird. Who says these guys would have to be assist trophies?

~Miscellaneous~
Basic Info: They get four jumps like Pit since Beat is a bird. Whenever Eddie die’s, Beat automatically disappears like Nana does when Popo dies. Beat floats above Eddie slightly at all times. Keep in mind they aren’t that big on teamwork, so most of the attacks only involve Eddie while Beat is mainly on support. Beat’s just kind of floats around Eddie when you’re not attacking, so he moves around a lot.

Stats:
Size: ** Despite being a team character, they’re both very small.
Weight: ** They’re made of a very lightweight metal.
Power: ** They’re the fast but weak type.
Speed: **** Like I said before, they’re made of a very lightweight metal.
Jump: **** Their jump is above average, but only by two like Pit rather than four like Kirby, Jiggly Puff and Meta Knight.
Fall Speed: ** Despite having wings, beat can’t glide. However, air gets caught under his wings which causes him to fall slowly.

Neutral A Combo: For their first attack Eddie kicks with his left foot, then he kicks with his right foot. If you attack a third time, the second kick causes him to trip and he flips his lid out and hit’s the opponent.

Dash Attack: Eddie flips over and lands on his head, then flips his lid which flings him forward. When he hits and opponent he slams into them like a purple Pikmin.

Push The Attack Button After Being knocked down to get back up: Beat swoops down and helps Eddie up. It doesn’t actually do any damage or knock back, it just looks cool.

Push The Attack Button While hanging off a ledge to get back up: Eddie hangs off the ledge by his lid. He pushes away from the edge which makes him land on his head, then he rolls back onto his feet.

~Tilts~
Up Tilt: Flips his lid upward and back. It’s similar to the fan item, but slightly slower.

Side Tilt: His Up Tilt in another direction.

Down Tilt: Eddie does the splits. Very low range and weak, but no lag. Like his Up Tilt, it’s very similar to the fan.

~Smashes~
Up Smash: Eddie flips his lid and Beat lowers over top of him, then he blasts him upward with a big spring. Just my little way of adding Rush in.

Side Smash: His Side Tilt, but much harder. Rather than light hits like the fan, it knocks opponents upward. It does 8% damage.

Down Smash: Beat crashes down onto the stage beak first. Think Toon Link’s Dair.

~Specials~
Neutral Special: Plasma Bomb- Eddie slings a Plasma Bomb out of his head as seen in Mega Man 8. The explosion is like that of a Gooey Bomb, however it doesn’t actually stick to anything. In fact, it explodes as soon as it comes into contact with something.

Up Special: Mechanical Wings- Beat grabs Eddie and begins to carry him around the stage. It lasts twice as long as Pit’s Up Special and they can move twice as fast because Beat is designed to fly and Eddie is much lighter than Pit. Whereas Pit is "...an angel who cannot ordinarily fly." according to Sakurai, and he is heavier than Eddie.

Side Special: Roll Out Capture- Eddie flips his lid and rolls forward like Jiggly Puff’s Down Special except not nearly as fast. When he comes into contact with an opponent he closes the lid with them inside. Think King Dedede’s Inhale.

Down Special: A Plasma Bomb explodes inside Eddie. Like Jiggly Puffs’ sleep move except not as powerful. However, it works every time.

Final Smash: Plasma Bomb Bombardment- Beat grabs Eddie and allows Eddie to fly freely through the stage for 20 seconds. Every attack becomes a plasma bomb and he’s able to drop them until the 20 seconds run out.

~Aerials~
Uair: Beat grabs Eddie and swings him around full circle. Essentially the same as a circle kick. Does 5% damage.

Bair: Eddie falls backward and flips his lid. It only effects the opponent if the lid hits them. Does 4% damage.

Nair: Eddie spins around with his lid open. Does 4% damage.

Fair: Beat slings himself downward in front of Eddie. He stops while he’s still in the air directly in front of Eddie. Think a mid-air Falcon Kick.

Dair: Basically the same as their Fair, but steeper. Think Sonic’s Dair.

~Grab/Grab Attack/Throws~
Grab: Whenever you use the shield you can control Beat with the joystick, and that’s when you can grab an opponent. He grabs the opponent and Eddie flips his lid. Then he drops him into Eddie.

Grab Attack: Eddie sets of a Plasma Bomb inside himself. Only a fourth as powerful as his Down B since it’s so much quicker.

Up Throw: Eddie ejects his opponent with a big spring.

Back Throw: Eddie lays on his back and ejects his opponent with a another spring.

Forward Throw: Eddie lays on his side and… Well, you know the drill by now.

Down Throw: Beat picks Eddie up by his feet and ejects him… again.

~Non-Attack Moves~
Entrance: Beat flies in from off stage carrying Eddie and puts him down.

Up Taunt: A Plasma Bomb explodes inside Eddie, like his Down Special, except it doesn’t do any damage and he has that cartoony after explosion effect were he‘s covered in soot.

Side Taunt: They both face the screen and Beat squawks like a bird.

Down Taunt: Eddie flips his lid and Beat flies into him, then the lid closes. The lid opens and Beat flies back out.

Victory Pose: Beat is perched on Eddie and waves his wings around.

Victory Jingle: The classic Mega Man jingle that plays after you finish a level.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Also from the looks of it we're not going to get an answer back as to why Make your move 2 was closed if thats the case maybe we should just continue the make your move 2 from here this is of course if Fawriel or GreatClayMonkey wouldn't mind putting in the extra work? There still seem to be a nice few people whom want to make move sets and i know i got a great idea for a Geno move set and also i know we're not sopposed to post characters that are already done or in the game but i thought up a Yoshi move set that would make him much better. Also sorry for the multi post but i'm at work and bored.
I wouldn't mind doing it I guess the best way would be if I made a post on one of these pages and used it like a first post. If fawriel wouldn't mind that is also he could just put a link in the real first post to it and I'll put one in my sig so that its as easy to get to as possible. Well whats other people's opinion?

Norm you can make yoshi and I'll rate him and everything he just won't be i the contest however I still discourage this as I want there to be a good crop of characters.

As for jin I think you should change the fs thing as it violates a rule making him over powered.

Looking forward to the avatar moveset

@cena's stage great love it. Makes me wish they had made a stage like Nintendolandscape

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently working on a crazy team character like the Ice Climbers. I won't say who yet, just expect the unexpected and wait for me to edit this post with the move set.
Ruh-roh, I'd better finish up that Aqua Teen Hunger Force moveset quick-like. Sounds like competition.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm going to be starting on a new series soon which will hopefully be entered in the next contest. I'll give out some names first to make people wonder a little :bee:.(Plus I need to tell somebody so I won't keep leaving them to the last minute)

Vola Rolla (Pc)
Tosha & Toddy (Pc)
The Ersatz Queen (Pc)
Duke (Pc or At)
Backbone Mcgee (Pc or At)
Dina Starr (At)
Jeff (At)
Flyge & Floge (At)
The Princess (Boss)

I think I'll start with Vola Rolla at the weekend (my paint version is bad but you'll need endure it cause I'm sure Fawriel has his work cut out for him working on the last contests characters :))

I've actually surprized myself with my creativity this time :dizzy:.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
I am hearby reserving this space for GINNY WEASLEY!

Ginny Weasley

Ginerva Molly Potter (née Weasley) (born 11 August, 1981 in Ottery St. Catchpole, Devon, England), more commonly known as "Ginny", is a British Witch, former Quidditch Player (most famous for her time with the Holyhead Harpies as a seeker), and Auror. Ginny was an active participant in the Second War against Lord Voldemort, particularly as a member of Dumbledore's Army and The Order of The Phoenix.

Ginerva Molly "Ginny" Potter
Born: 8.11.1981
Abilities: Witch, above-average power
Traits: Firey Personality
Family:
  • Mr. Prewett (maternal grandfather)
  • Mrs. Prewett (maternal grandmother)
  • Septimus Weasley (paternal grandfather)
  • Cedrella Weasley (paternal grandmother)
  • Arthur Weasley (father)
  • Molly Weasley (mother)
  • Bill Weasley (brother)
  • Charlie Weasley (brother)
  • Percy Weasley (brother)
  • Fred Weasley (brother) †
  • George Weasley (brother)
  • Ron Weasley (brother)
  • Harry Potter (husband)
  • James Potter II (son)
  • Albus Potter (son)
  • Lily Potter (daughter)
  • Fabian Prewett (maternal uncle)
  • Gideon Prewett (maternal uncle)
  • Bilius (uncle) †
  • Various nieces, nephews, and in-laws

History
(From The Harry Potter Wiki)
Ginny is the only daughter in the Weasley family, and lived at The Burrow during her childhood. Her room was on the third floor, overlooking the Weasley family's orchard, and was decorated with posters of The Weird Sisters and Gwenog Jones. Despite the majority of her brothers being keen Quidditch players, she wasn't allowed to play with them when she was a child. She then broke into the family broom shed from the age of six to take each of their brooms out in turn. She was never caught, and it only came to light eight years later when she tried out for the Gryffindor House team. Ginny had been looking forward to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ever since her oldest brother, Bill started at the school.

On September 1st, 1991, she accompanied her mother to King's Cross station to see off her brothers as they departed for Hogwarts. Despite being too young to attend the school, she still begged her mother to let her go with them. While saying goodbye to her brothers, she found out that Harry Potter was on the train, and tried to get her mother to let her go on the train to see him. As the train pulled out, she began to cry, despite her brothers promising to send her loads of owls and a Hogwarts toilet seat. She ran along the platform after the train, half-laughing and half-crying, then stopped to wave them off.

When the Hogwarts Express returned to King's Cross in June, 1992, Ginny was with her mother to welcome her brothers back, and was again excited to see Harry, pointing him out to her mother as he came through the barrier between platforms nine and ten.

The summer of 1992
After seeing Harry at King's Cross, Ginny developed a crush on him, and talked about him all summer. When Harry arrived at The Burrow after being rescued from the Dursleys by Ron, Fred and George Weasley, she became extremely shy in his presence. On their first meeting, she came down to breakfast to find him sitting at the table. Startled, she retreated back to her room, and stared at Harry as he passed her bedroom on his way to Ron's. Ginny became extremely clumsy around Harry, and had a habit of knocking things over when he entered a room. On the day their Hogwarts letters arrived, she knocked over a porridge bowl with a loud clatter, and put her elbow in the butter dish when Harry asked her if she was starting at Hogwarts.

Ginny travelled to Diagon Alley with her family to buy her school supplies, and her excitement of finally going to Hogwarts was tempered by the fact that, due to the Weasley's financial situation, she would have to make do with a lot of second hand products, including her robes and books. In Flourish and Blotts, however, she became the owner of a brand new set of Gilderoy Lockhart's collected works. Harry, having been given them by Lockhart as a publicity stunt, gave them to her since he could afford a set of his own. With this act of kindness and recognition, Ginny finally spoke in front of Harry, standing up to Draco Malfoy when he started to insult him. Draco was with his father, Lucius, and the elder Malfoy took the opportunity to insult the Weasley family for associating with Muggles and — in his eyes — being a disgrace to wizards. During his tirade, he managed to slip Tom Riddle's diary into Ginny's battered second-hand copy of A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.

Tom Riddle's diary and the Chamber of Secrets
Ginny started Hogwarts on September 1st, 1992, and was sorted into Gryffindor. She discovered Tom Riddle's diary in amongst her school things, and began writing in it. To her amazement, the diary wrote back, and she started to confide in Tom Riddle's memory, writing about how her brothers teased her, how she had to come to school in with second-hand robes and books, and how she thought that Harry would never like her. She poured her heart out to the diary, and told Tom's memory all about Harry's story. At least once, Ginny went down towards Hagrid's hut, hoping to see Harry. She continued to write in the diary, and confided in it her deepest fears and darkest secrets. Her despair, however, served to strengthen Tom Riddle's memory, and he began to pour a little of his own soul back into her, and slowly started to possess her.

By the start of October, the signs of the possession began to show on Ginny. She started to look peaky, but a spate of colds in the school covered up the true nature. Her brother, Percy, forced her to take Pepperup Potion to get her over it. By the 31st of October, the memory of Tom Riddle was able to take full control of Ginny, and used her to open the Chamber of Secrets, releasing the basilisk and petrifying Argus Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris.

Following the attack, Ginny seemed upset over Mrs. Norris, and her brothers put it down to the fact that she was a cat-lover. She opened the Chamber of Secrets another two times, resulting in the petrification of Colin Creevey and Justin Finch-Fletchley. She became more visibly upset, and again, her brothers put it down to other causes - she sat next to Colin in Charms, and that she was worried that Ron might be expelled if he got in trouble. Fred and George attempted to cheer her up, but went about it the wrong way by leaping out at her from behind statues covered in fur or boils.

Ginny confided in the diary, however, that she thought she was going mad. She woke up with rooster feathers on her robes, and couldn't remember where she had been on Halloween and when Colin was attacked. She started to think that she was attacking everyone.

Along with her brothers, Ginny remained at Hogwarts over Christmas instead of going to visit her brother Bill in Egypt with her parents. She had started to become suspicious of the diary, and several weeks after Christmas attempted to get rid of it by throwing it down a toilet in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

Free of the diary, Ginny sent Harry an anonymous Singing Valentine on February 14th, 1993. He received it in front of her as she was going into a Charms lesson when he was accosted by a dwarf assigned to deliver it. During the delivery, Harry's bag was torn, and the contents were dropped onto the floor. To Ginny's horror, she saw that Harry now had the diary. To make matters worse, Draco Malfoy implied that she had sent Harry the Singing Valentine in front of everyone.

Fearful that Harry would discover her secrets and that she might be responsible for the attacks, she waited until the boy's dormitory was empty then ransacked Harry's belongings to recover the diary. Recovering it, Ginny was once more possessed by the memory of Tom Riddle, and opened the Chamber again, this time petrifying Hermione Granger and Penelope Clearwater.

Ginny tried to tell Harry and Ron what was going on, but couldn't get the words out, and she was interrupted by Percy. The memory of Tom Riddle was furious, however, as he had been planning on taking on Harry Potter himself after learning his story. Realizing that Harry would come to save Ginny, he made her write a farewell on a corridor wall, then enter the Chamber of Secrets to die. She had poured so much of her life into the diary that she couldn't fight Tom's possession of her, and the last thing she remembered as she lay down on the floor of the Chamber was Tom coming out of the diary. The memory of Tom Riddle had fed off her, gaining enough strength to become corporeal. As Tom grew stronger, the life in Ginny faded away until she slipped into an unconscious state.

Rescue from the Chamber
Ginny awoke in the Chamber to find that Harry had saved her and destroyed Riddle's diary by piercing it with a basilisk fang, and Ginny's vitality was restored to her. Tearful and scared, Ginny revealed what had happened to Harry, and was sure she was going to be expelled from school. After leaving the Chamber with the aid of the phoenix, Fawkes, Ginny was reunited with her parents in Dumbledore's office. Despite her fears, Dumbledore did not place the blame onto her, saying that older and wiser wizards had been duped by Lord Voldemort, and sent her to the hospital wing to recover from her ordeal with a mug of hot chocolate.

Following her ordeal, Ginny returned to normal, and was happy and relaxed for the rest of the summer term. At the end of the school year, she travelled back to King's Cross with her brothers, Harry, and Hermione on the Hogwarts Express, playing Exploding Snap.

Second year
Ginny traveled to Egypt in the summer of 1993 with the rest of her family to visit her brother Bill after her father won seven hundred galleons in the annual Daily Prophet Grand Prize Galleon Draw. She visited various tombs, but her mother wouldn't allow her to go in the last one because of all the mutant skeletons.

Ginny and her family stayed at the Leaky Cauldron the night before setting off to start her second year at Hogwarts, and she met Harry again. She was even more embarrassed in front of him than usual, muttering a hello but not looking at him. The next day, on Platform 9¾, she did meet his eyes as they shared a laugh over Percy's behavior when trying to impress his girlfriend.

On the Hogwarts Express, Ginny was separated from her brothers until the train stopped because of the Dementors. In the dark, she found her way into the compartment containing Harry, Hermione, Ron and Professor Lupin. When the Dementors came to the compartment, Ginny was one of the worst affected by them because of her experiences with Tom Riddle's diary. She went very pale and shook like mad, eventually sobbing and having to be comforted by Hermione.

Later in the year, after Harry fell from his broomstick in a Quidditch match, Ginny visited him in the hospital wing. She had made him a get well card that sang shrilly when opened, and presented it to him while blushing furiously.

Summer of 1994 and the Quidditch World Cup
In the summer of 1994, Ginny spent a lot of time with Hermione, who was staying at The Burrow before and after the Quidditch World Cup. They shared Ginny's room, and a tent at the World Cup, and solidified their growing friendship. Aware of her interest in Harry, Hermione advised Ginny to relax around him more and show him what she was really like since she could barely talk if he was in the same room as her. She even told Ginny to start going out with other people. Although she was still shy around Harry, who was also staying at The Burrow, she took Hermione's advice and was much more relaxed and spent time with him, Ron and Hermione. She attended the Quidditch World Cup with the majority of her family, and was shaken by the appearance of Death Eaters in the aftermath of the Irish victory.

Hogwarts and the Yule Ball
Ginny returned to Hogwarts, and maintained a good relationship with Hermione. Ginny was the only one that Hermione confided in when Viktor Krum asked her to the Yule Ball. As a third year, Ginny wasn't allowed to attend the ball unless asked by an older student. Neville Longbottom asked her to go, and she accepted since she was friends with him and it was a good opportunity. She comforted her brother, Ron, when he asked Fleur Delacour to the ball while under the influence of her part-Veela heritage.

However, she still harboured feelings for Harry, and was displeased to hear that he had asked Cho Chang to the ball. She was even more despondent when Ron suggested that Harry take her to the ball since he didn't have a date. Struggling with the idea that she could have gone with Harry, she nevertheless remained loyal to her agreement with Neville and attended the ball with him. At the ball, she met Michael Corner, and started dating him at the end of the year.

Number 12, Grimmauld Place
With the revelation that Lord Voldemort had returned, Ginny's parents became active members of the reconstituted Order of the Phoenix. As a result, the family was relocated to the Order's headquarters at Number 12, Grimmauld Place during the summer of 1995. Ginny stayed at headquarters, sharing a room with Hermione, and helped her mother to clean the place to make it a suitable base of operations. She learned the truth about Sirius Black, and met Nymphadora Tonks, who acted like a big sister towards her and Hermione. When Harry arrived at Number 12, Ginny was pleased to see Harry, and, due to her relationship with Michael Corner, was relaxed and composed in his presence, showing none of the embarrassment and shyness towards him that she had shown during previous meetings.

Due to her age, however, Ginny was never allowed into Order meetings, and, when Sirius insisted on filling Harry in on the Order and Voldemort, she was the only one banished from the meeting by her mother. However, Hermione - who was allowed to hear - told her everything anyway. When Harry was acquitted at his hearing for using magic in front of a Muggle while underage, she was extremely pleased, and sang and danced with Fred and George.

Dumbledore's Army
Ginny returned to Hogwarts in the September of 1995 with her brothers. During the train ride on the Hogwarts Express, Ginny introduced Harry and Neville to Luna Lovegood, a fourth year Ravenclaw. With the arrival of new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Dolores Umbridge and a theory-based course, Harry, Ron and Hermione decided to form a study group to teach practical defence spells. Ginny joined the group, bringing her boyfriend Michael Corner with her, and several other Ravenclaws. During the first official meeting of the group, she came up with the name for the group - Dumbledore's Army.

Quidditch and Saint Mungo's
Just before the Christmas of 1995, Harry, along with Fred and George, received a life-long Quidditch ban from Umbridge for attacking Draco Malfoy during their game against Slytherin. Ginny tried out for the team, and became the new seeker, although she admitted that Harry was better than her, and that she preferred playing Chaser and scoring goals.

What should have been a happy time for Ginny was marred by the attack on her father by Nagini just prior to Christmas. Along with her brothers and Harry, she was instantly sent to Number 12, Grimmauld Place to await news. Relieved to find out he was ok, Ginny saw him the next day in St Mungo's and hugged him immediately. Following the visit, she noticed that Harry started to distance himself from everyone. Learning that Harry had convinced himself that he had been possessed by Lord Voldemort and attacked her father, she railed on him for not seeking advice from the one person who had definitely been possessed by the Dark Lord. She quieted his fears by relaying her experiences to him, and admitted that she had never truly gotten over it.

She spent Christmas at Number 12, Grimmauld Place, and visited her father again on Christmas Day. During this time, along with Harry, Ron and Hermione, she found out the truth about Neville Longbottom's parents, and how they had been tortured into insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange using the Cruciatus Curse.

Returning to Hogwarts after Christmas, Ginny played her first game for the Gryffindor House team against Hufflepuff. Despite losing the match, Ginny captured the Golden Snitch, although she downplayed the achievement by saying it wasn't a fast snitch and that the opposing seeker, Summerby, had a cold. Probably as a result of her being more confident and relaxed in front of Harry, her willingness to stand up to him, and their shared experiences of being a seeker, Harry and Ginny grew closer. Around Easter, he confided in her that he needed to speak to Sirius, and she encouraged him to; she then went to Fred and George, and asked them to find a way for Harry to do so.

In May, Ginny played her second game of Quidditch for the Gryffindor team against Ravenclaw. She managed to capture the Golden Snitch, beating Cho Chang, and securing the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor. In the aftermath of the victory, Michael Corner became very moody and sulked about the result. Because of his attitude, Ginny dumped him shortly after the match.

Battle of the Department of Mysteries
When Harry had a vision of Sirius being tortured in the Department of Mysteries by Voldemort in June, Ginny helped Ron and Hermione to convince him to check Grimmauld Place before setting off on a rescue attempt. With Harry and Hermione breaking into Umbridge's office, and Ron distracting her with news that Peeves was wrecking havoc, Ginny and Luna stopped people from entering the corridor leading to the office by saying that someone had flooded it with Garrotting Gas. Unfortunately for them, Umbridge saw through their ruse since she knew of Peeves's true location, and ordered her Inquisitorial Squad to round them up. Ginny was captured by Warrington, and when Neville saw what was happening and tried to help, he was caught as well.

Held in Umbridge's office with the threat of expulsion hanging over them, Harry and Hermione managed to lure Umbridge into the Forbidden Forest. While alone with the Inquisitorial Squad, Ginny, along with Ron, Luna and Neville, managed to break free using skills that they had acquired in their DA sessions. Ginny utilized the Bat Bogey Hex on Malfoy with great success, and they managed to regroup with Harry and Hermione.

Convinced that Sirius was in mortal danger, Harry resolved to travel to London and rescue him. After a lot of arguing, Ginny managed to persuade Harry that she, Neville and Luna should go as well. Flying Thestrals to London, they entered the Ministry of Magic using the visitor's entrance, and headed for the Department of Mysteries. In the Hall of Prophecies, they found no sign of Sirius, but Neville did find a prophecy pertaining to Harry. As Harry removed it from the shelf, the group was surrounded by Death Eaters led by Lucius Malfoy, and learned that Voldemort had used the connection between himself and Harry to lure him there to remove the prophecy. Ginny was threatened with torture by Bellatrix Lestrange, who wanted to use the Cruciatus Curse on her to force Harry to hand over the prophecy. Acting as one, the six of them fired off defensive spells to ward off the Death Eaters, and began running.

Ginny, along with Luna and Ron, were separated from the other three, and were chased through various rooms by Death Eaters. In one room containing a three-dimensional representation of the solar system, one of the Death Eaters grabbed Ginny by the ankle. Luna, using the Reductor Curse, blew up Pluto in the Death Eater's face, but the resulting explosion broke Ginny's ankle. She was helped to safety by Luna, but she was in shock and pale, and played no further part in the battle. Luckily, the Death Eaters were intent on grabbing the prophecy from Harry, and were soon distracted by the arrival of members of the Order of the Phoenix.

Following the battle, Ginny recovered in the hospital wing at Hogwarts where Madam Pomfrey fixed her ankle in a trice. On the train ride back to London, Ginny revealed that she had ditched Michael Corner. Ron told her to choose better next time, while casting Harry an oddly furtive look while doing so, to which she replied that she already had. She was now dating his classmate Dean Thomas.

Fifth year and the Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Ginny spent the summer of 1996 at The Burrow with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Despite having to put up with her brother Bill's new fiancé, Fleur Delacour (who she nicknamed "Phlegm"), she had a good summer practising Quidditch and planning to try out for the House team as a chaser. On a trip to Fred and George's new shop, Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, in Diagon Alley, she bought her first pet, a purple Pygmy Puff that she named Arnold.

On September 1st, she met up with Dean Thomas on the Hogwarts Express, but was interrupted by fellow DA member Zacharias Smith, who attempted to get information out of her regarding what had happened that night in the Department of Mysteries. Tired of his continued questioning, she cursed him with the Bat Bogey Hex, and was seen by the new Potions teacher, Horace Slughorn. She feared detention, but Slughorn was so impressed that he invited her to take lunch with him as part of a select group of students he hoped to cultivate.

As term started, Ginny tried out for the Gryffindor House Quidditch team, of which Harry had been made the Captain. She excelled as a chaser, and was given a spot on the roster. Following one Quidditch practice, she and Dean were caught kissing by Harry and Ron. She and Ron had a blazing argument over her kissing Dean in public, but Ginny countered that Ron only saw it as wrong because he had never kissed anyone himself. The argument led to a frosty relationship between the two siblings.

During the first Quidditch match of the season against Slytherin, Ginny scored several goals to help the team to victory. Following the match, she purposely crashed her broomstick into the commentary box because the commentator, Zacharias Smith, had been making disparaging remarks about the Gryffindor team. Her feud with Ron over his attitude towards her and Dean was worsened when, in the aftermath of the victory, he began going out with Lavender Brown. Ginny branded her brother a "filthy hypocrite" for his actions.

Ginny spent Christmas at The Burrow with her family, and when she returned to Hogwarts, she seemed unenthusiastic about meeting up with Dean. After Ron was accidentally poisoned on his birthday, Ginny visited him in the hospital wing and they seemingly forgave each other. She and Harry discussed what had happened to Ron endlessly, trying to come up with an explanation for what had happened.

Ginny played in the Quidditch match against Hufflepuff, where Ron's bedridden status forced Harry to play reserve keeper Cormac McLaggen. During the match, McLaggan took one of the beater's clubs, and accidentally knocked a bludger directly at Harry. Harry was knocked unconscious and suffered a fractured skull. Dean, who had been playing as reserve chaser in place of Katie Bell, laughed about the incident, causing him and Ginny to have a row. Ginny subsequently visited Harry in the hospital wing.

Ginny and Dean were going through a rocky patch, and in April they finally split up when she accused Dean of always trying to help her through the portrait door into the Gryffindor common room. In reality, Harry had been wearing his invisibility cloak, and bumped into her while under the influence of Felix Felicis, but the incident finally brought an end to their already unstable relationship. Despite the break-up - or because of it - Ginny was still her usually bubbly self, and hung around with Harry and Ron more because of Quidditch training. She also defended Harry's use of the Sectumsempra spell against Draco Malfoy, even if it had earned him a detention that forced him to miss the last Quidditch match of the year.

With Harry in detention, Ginny took the role of seeker for the Gryffindor team for the final match against Ravenclaw. They won the match and the Quidditch cup, and, during the post-match celebrations, Ginny and Harry spontaneously kissed. Ginny, who had never really given up on Harry, was over the moon, as was he, as he had been harbouring feelings for her all year. Ginny and Harry started dating, although their time together was limited due to Harry's weekly detentions and Ginny's O.W.L. revisions.

In June, Death Eaters were let into the school by Draco Malfoy while Dumbledore and Harry were away searching for one of Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes. Harry, who had suspected that Draco was a Death Eater for a while, forewarned Ron and Hermione to be vigilant, and gave them the remains of the Felix Felicis potion. Ginny, along with Neville and Luna, joined Ron and Hermione in taking the potion, giving them extra luck in case they needed it. Along with Ron and Neville, Ginny staked out the entrance to the Room of Requirement, which Harry believed that Draco was using for some unknown purpose.

They watched Draco emerge from the room with the Hand of Glory; when he saw them, he threw Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, blinding them and leading Death Eaters into Hogwarts via a vanishing cabinet. Fighting their way clear of the darkness, they met up with Remus Lupin and other members of the Order of the Phoenix that were patrolling the school under orders from Dumbledore.

In the ensuing battle Ginny duelled with Amycus Carrow, but suffered no injuries due to the Felix Felicis potion. In the aftermath, Ginny was shocked to find that her brother Bill had been badly injured and permanently scarred by Fenrir Greyback. She was able to lead Harry away from Dumbledore's body and up to the hospital wing, where Harry broke the news that Dumbledore had been killed by Severus Snape. She seemed to accept Bill and Fleur's relationship after watching her with him in the hospital wing.

Ginny took her O.W.L.s despite the tragedy that had occurred at the school, and attended Dumbledore's funeral. After the former headmaster had been laid to rest, Harry broke up with Ginny, fearing that if Voldemort knew how he felt about her, she would become a target and he could not knowingly endanger her life. Despite saying that she knew the risks involved in being with Harry, she accepted his decision, although she was very distraught.

With the death of Dumbledore, and the knowledge that the protective charm over Harry was due to end soon, the Weasley family and the Order of the Phoenix arranged to move him to protection of The Burrow. While most of her family went off to assist in the operation, Ginny stayed behind with her mother. As the team started to miss their portkeys, Ginny started to worry for their safety, and was only partially relieved to see Harry turn up at the Burrow. When George turned up with his ear cursed off, Ginny was shocked and helped her mother tend to him. Finally, as each member of her family returned, she relaxed, but the death of Mad-Eye Moody sobered the occasion.

Over the next few days, Ginny interacted little with Harry because of their split, despite her feelings towards him. However, while setting the table for dinner, Harry let slip that he, Ron and Hermione were about to set off on a quest to stop Voldemort. On Harry's seventeenth birthday, Ginny confessed that she didn't know what to give Harry since anything she gave him would have to be small enough for him to carry around. Instead, she kissed him like she never had before in the hopes of giving him something to remember her by. However, they were interrupted by Ron with Hermione in tow.

On August 1st, she attended the wedding of Bill and Fleur, serving in the capacity of bridesmaid. She wore a golden dress, and as the ceremony began, her Auntie Muriel remarked in a carrying whisper that her dress was far too low cut. Ginny responded to this by turning around and winking at Harry. During the reception, she danced with Luna, Lee Jordan, and others. Harry, disguised a member of the Weasley family, jealously warned Viktor Krum off of speaking with her when he remarked on Ginny's attractiveness, warning him that she had a big and jealous boyfriend. In the middle of the celebration, the guests were warned by Kingsley Shacklebolt's Patronus that the Ministry of Magic has fallen, that Rufus Scrimgeour was dead, and that the Death Eaters were coming. Although Death Eaters appeared and questioned the Weasley family, Ginny was unharmed. As part of the new Ministry's regime, Ginny was allowed to attend Hogwarts. However, while there, she joined up with Neville and Luna, and began an underground resistance against Snape's new regime. They openly defied authority and snuck out at night painting graffiti on the walls of the corridors - Dumbledore's Army, Still Recruiting. On one occasion, she attempted to steal the Sword of Gryffindor from Snape's office along with Neville and Luna, but was caught and punished. She served detention with Hagrid in the Forbidden Forest, and was banned from all trips to Hogsmeade. During the Easter holidays, Ginny was at The Burrow when the Weasley's were forced into hiding at Aunt Muriel's.

The Battle of Hogwarts
When Harry returned to Hogwarts in search of a Horcrux, he was met by Neville and the remnants of Dumbledore's Army that had stood up to Snape. Acting on a promise to Ginny, Neville sent word to her, via the enchanted galleons, that Harry was at the school. Ginny arrived with her brothers and Lee Jordan on the understanding that a battle was about to be fought.

As more members of Dumbledore's Army and the Order of the Phoenix arrived for battle, Mr and Mrs Weasley forbade their daughter to take part in the fighting since she was underage. Ginny argued against it, not wanting to leave when her whole family would be fighting and wait at home for news. Lupin offered a compromise; Ginny would stay in the Room of Requirement so as to be on the scene, but not involved in the fighting. Although she didn't like it, she agreed.

During the battle, Harry needed the Room of Requirement to change form in order to retrieve Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem. He asked Ginny to leave the room, on the proviso that she would re-enter it once he had completed his task. Freed of her sanctuary, Ginny joined the battle. After the initial fighting, Lord Voldemort called a temporary truce to allow the combatants to retrieve their dead, and for Harry to give himself up to avoid further killing. Ginny was shocked and heartbroken by the death of her brother, Fred, and was comforted by Hermione. She later assisted in the recovery of the wounded outside the castle. When Harry passed her on his way to face Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest under the Invisibility Cloak, she was comforting a girl wounded in the battle. Though she sensed something was there, she and Harry had no contact.

When the seemingly lifeless body of Harry was presented to the defenders of Hogwarts by Voldemort, Ginny could not believe it. However, his apparent death spurred the defenders on, and Neville took up the Sword of Gryffindor and beheaded Nagini. With the battle rejoined, Ginny, along with Luna and Hermione, duelled with Bellatrix. Just as a Killing Curse missed her by inches, her mother took up the fight and killed the woman who had threatened her daughter. Ginny was overjoyed to find Harry still alive, and watched as he duelled and finally defeated Lord Voldemort in the Great Hall.

After the war
After the end of the Second War, Ginny and Harry rekindled their romance. Ginny became a celebrated Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies for several years, and married Harry at some point. She then retired and had a family with Harry which produced two children; James Sirius and Albus Severus.

<Note: This depiction of Ginny is the Ginny from 2008, when she would be approximately 26 years old. As Ginny is a canon character in NintendoLand, she will be included in that canon, but will get a new symbol. Also, in this canon (SPOILER ALERT), Tonks is not dead.>

Unknown to the public, Ginny became an Auror like her husbuand Harry. She was part of the Auror graduating class of 2004, alongside Alexis McGuiness. The two were very good friends, and she was puzzled at her sudden disappearance.

Persephone
Ginny was one of the threats that Persephone, NintendoLand Queen Katarina Sindel's alterego, viewed as worthy of capture. At the Battle of the Ministry, King Cena of NintendoLand and Yoshi help rescure her alongside Tonks. Ginny participated as leader of Grey Team at the Battle at Twilight's End.

After the war, she left for England, where she and Harry would be blessed with a little girl, Lily Luna.

Moveset
All directional input assumes a player facing left.
Strength: ****
Speed: ****
Jump: ***
Recovery: ***
Weight: **
Traction: **
Final Smash: *****

Since Ginny is considered a powerhouse by her peers (and grudgingly by her brothers), her spells in SSBB have to be just as powerful, right? Well, duh!

However, there aren't much incidents of her actually dueling (the wizard term for fighting) so she might actually have some physical attacks, too! I mean, she did have 6 brothers growing up...

Therefore, most of her tilts will be physical attacks, while her smashes, specials, throws, and Final Smash will be spells.

Standard Attacks
While Standing A, A, A - Spark - 4%, 4%, 9% - MinKB (first 2 hits), Mod KB
Ginny punches left, then right, before stabbing forward with her wand. A spark eminates from it, increasing the hitbox.

While Dashing A - Lioness - 11%, 8% - Mod KB, Mod KB
Ginny dives forward and rolls upon hitting the ground. The roll counts as an attack as well.

While Standing > (<) A - Power Heel - 15% - Mod KB
Ginny does a spinning heel kick.

While Standing ^A - Stupefy - 13% - Min-Mod KB
Ginny does a Stunner Spell upward.

While Standing vA - Lumos Maxima - 10% - Min KB
Ginny executes a Light spell downward, creating a spark. The majority of her lower half is the hitbox.

While Standing Smash > (<) A - Bombarda - 20-45%, MajKB
CS: Ginny holds her wand above her right breast.
Ginny points her wand forward. A huge blast explodes from it. It has a bit of a slow startup, though, kinda like Snake's FSmash, but not as slow.

While Standing Smash ^A - Flipendo Maxima - 12-28% - Min-MajKB (Tripping)
CS: Ginny bends slightly while holding her wand to her leg.
Ginny slashes upward with her wand, creating a wave of energy. Anyone hit by the wave (not the actual hitbox) will be tripped.

While Standing Smash vA - Aguamenti - 19-31% - Maj KB
CS: Ginny holds her wand above her head.
Ginny points downwards, launching a wave of water.

Aerials
While In Air A - Protergo - 2-12% - Min-ModKB
Ginny creates a wall of energy around herself, hurting people. For a few frames, the attack can reflect projectiles.

While in Air >A - Weasel's Elbow - 14% - ModKB
Ginny elbows forward.

While in Air <A - Flame Wheel - 15% - Mod KB (Spike)
Ginny backflip kicks. Spike if hit by foot.

While in Air ^A - Lioness Fury - 17% - Mod-MaxKB
Ginny, while still upright, kicks upward, much like Peach's UAir.

While in Air vA - Divebomb - 20% - Mod-MaxKB
Ginny summons her broom, gets on, and divebombs downwards. Auto DI downward until contact.

Specials
While Standing/While in Air B - Reducto - 20-30% - Mod-MaxKB
Ginny shoots a Reductor Curse forward that explodes on impact. Possible to hold. Holding increases distance, damage, and blast radius. Possible to use during Glide State. Possible to angle.

While Standing/While in Air > (<) B - Inpedimenta - 10-20% - No KB
Ginny shoots an Inpediment jinx (in the form of a blue whip the length of 3 standard character models). When it hits, it latches onto the opponent, wraps around them, spins them, then causes them to enter Shield Stun State. Possible to tether recover in WiA.

While Standing/While in Air ^B - Apparition
Ginny apparates based on directional input. When she reappears, she jumps on her broom and enters Glide State.

While Standing/While in Air vB - Expecto Patronum
MORE TO COME

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Cream The Rabbit, the weakest smash character ever created

I'm going to see if I can make the weakest character ever created in the SSBB that playing this character in boss-battles on easy difficulty would be like fighting boss-battles on intense.

Bio:
The cutest character in the Sonic the Hedgehog series, with her cute friend (not pet) Chao, Cheese.
More details here.

Size: 3/10
About the size of Kirby

Speed: 6.75/10
Speed is about average.

Strength: 4.25/10
Not a alot of killing moves, she's quite weak.

Weight: 1.25/10
So light that most fully charged smash attacks can kill her.

Other attributes:
  • three of her special moves involve with Cheese, which are good high % killers
  • four mid-air jumps
  • fast aerial attacks and can rack up some damages
  • her lightness and vulnerability to high damage and dirty spike attacks encourage you to mostly sidestep and roll
  • Can float after using up with mid-air jumps

Tilt Attacks:
Up: Cream kicks her foot upward while Cheese flies up to do an uppercut
Down: Does a low kick
Neutral Combo: Punch, Punch, and Cheese smacks the wit out of you
Side: Cream punch in a cowardly way.

Smash Attacks:
Up: Cheese headbutts upward.
Down: Cream twirls like a princess and Cheese goes around in circles body whacking everyone near her.
Forward: Shorter range of her neutral B but with some higher knockback

Aerials:
Neutral: (can't think of one right now)
Down: Stall-Then-Fall attack, Stomps down with both her feet.
Up: Almost similar to Sonic's Up air.
Back: (can't think of one right now)
Forward: (can't think of one right now)

Specials:
Neutral: Cheese Attack: Cream points at the foe in front of her and Cheese flies and off and smack the wit out of the guy. Similar to the Sonic Advance 2 ability.
Side B: Chao Missile: Cream throws Cheese onto the foe, throwing the Chao like a missile. Does significant knockback at high percents.
Up B: Rabbit Ears: This is much like Pit's Up B except Cream flies with her large ears like in the game. Also, unlike Pit's she can use it again if she gets hit midair. Cream's Up-B serves as a recovery move. Another difference from Pit's is that Cream flies faster and has better horizontal distance but lasts shorter.
Down B: Mercy: Counterattack. Cream falls into her knees and starts crying and begging for mercy. If anyone strikes her during the animation, Cheese will respond with a counterattack. Down B lasts for 3.5 seconds.

Final Smash: Flower Field
Cream really loves flowers. When she activates it, she does a ballerina like dance and puts everyone to sleep (but no damage). Then the entire stage is filled with flowers. Cream is given a Lip's Stick weapon on her hand (any item Cream is holding when the Final Smash is activated will disapear). She can use the new weapon to whack the snot out of anyone.

Ok, most of her moves are really ********, but I'm not some 10 year old or something, just trying to make the weakest and stupidest character for SSB.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
@Eddie and Beat: Cool. I like how its similar to ICs but different since Beat doesn't attack that much.
@Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Lookin forward to it
@Ginny: Quite extensive back story hope the move set is as good
@Sabrewulf: Get a move on boy thats a lot of work
@Killbeast: Don't pull a 3D reals on us boy
@Dark Paladin X: The moveset is OK but lacks some detail and backstory. I suggest you stop trying to make certain movesets like banned characters are weak characters because it really doesn't seem fair to include them. Over all Cream doesn't even seem that weak.

I'm also preparing another original character made from clay and from GCM's world. I'm gonna copy Sabrewulf and make a list.
Red Head Band Ninja (Red)-Might make him a character this time
the Devil Doctor-See above
Ivan-Probably gonna do him if not AT
Prick and Tick-Another partnership but it has a spin similar to my Mew and Celebi one but still different
Three'd-Hes gonna be an AT
Gome-For how long I spent makin him hes at least gonna be an AT

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
@Eddie and Beat: Cool. I like how its similar to ICs but different since Beat doesn't attack that much.
Well, like I said in the basic info, Beat is mainly on support.

I'll use this post to announce some character ideas I'm considering. Keep in mind, this doesn't mean I'll absolutely do all of these, they're just some ideas.

Shadow The Hedgehog
Edgar Allen Poe
Inspector Gadget
Super Mario Bros. 3 style Mario
Minish Cap Link
Mario Kart (Yeah, the actual kart)

Some very different characters, just felt like putting those out there. Don't steal em'!

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*​

Description

"My name is Shake Zula, the mic rula, the old schoola! You wanna trip? I'll bring it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top, rock you like a cop. Meatwad you're up next with your knock-a-knock! Meatwad make da money, see. Meatwad get da honeys, G. Drivin' in my car, livin' like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a taurus. Yeah, check check it. Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream! Cuz we are the Aqua Teens, make the homies say ho! and the girlies wanna scream! Aqua Teen Hunger Force, number one in the hood, G."
- Schoolly D

The Aqua Teen Hunger Force is ostensibly a detective agency, though they haven't actually detected anything for years. What they really are is three animate food products living as roommates in a squalid rental house near the South Jersey shore, and what they really do is generally a whole lot of nothing. Master Shake, a man-sized milkshake, believes himself to be the leader of the ragtag little team, but he also leads the others in irresponsibility and obnoxiousness. Frylock, the floating box of fries, is the smart one, and in addition to constructing numerous gadgets which usually work all too well, he has the power to shoot lasers from his eyes, somehow thanks to a jewel embedded in his back. Or his contact lenses. It's never been all that clear how he does it. Finally, there's Meatwad, a rolling ball of uncooked hamburger meat who can change into one of...some typically useless shapes at will. Together, they've faced enough villains to fill a small auditorium, and now they step into the Brawl arena armed with little more than the dubious internet-obtained information that a leprechaun has hidden a pot of gold inside Master Hand's glove.

Wikipedia Reference

Movie Trailer

Notes

The Aqua Teen Hunger Force appears here in glorious 2D sprite-based animation, preserving their animations from the tv show wherever possible.

All three Aqua Teens are onscreen at once, and they share the same damage meter. One, controlled by the player, acts as leader, and the other two follow behind. Only if the leader is koed will it be counted, but there are a number of factors that balance this out. Hitting an Aqua Teen that is not the leader will still contribute to the overall damage meter, but more importantly, the majority of their most powerful attacks require teamwork between the three members. Shake's forward smash will only work if Meatwad is in play and synched, and so on. In addition, the team has a set of B moves which are only usable if they are all present and synched. If this is not the case, usable B moves revert to those possessed by the leader. Though each Aqua Teen has his own complete moveset, only the leader actually carries out attacks. Management of the team's moveset from moment to moment is the true challenge of being an Aqua Teen Hunger Force master.

Each Aqua Teen also has very different statistics from the others. Shake is heavy and relatively slow, whereas Frylock is light and floaty and Meatwad is a midpoint between the two extremes. None of them has a repertoire of truly powerful attacks, but their agility makes up for this deficiency.

When an Aqua Teen uses an attack which relies on another team member, that team member becomes desynched due to the attack animation lasting longer for them than the current leader. Desynched members will run to try to catch up with the leader and will do their best to recover if pummeled off the edge, but in other regards they act more like Pikmin than Ice Climbers.

Note that on the team-based smash attacks, there are animations for when the moves are charged. i.e. for Meatwad's V Smash, as long as the move is charging Meatwad's eyes water and his lower lip sticks out and wobbles. If the attack is pulled off with no charge, he just immediately breaks out in high-pitched weeping, and the move occurs without the charge animation.

Master Shake

Description

Also known as "Shake," "Cup," or "*******." He's a milkshake cup with eyes, a mouth and two little yellow-gloved hands. He stands about 6 feet tall if you include the pink bendy straw. He's sadistic, lazy, self-centered and quite stupid, since by his own admission he has no brain, just some nerve clusters. Master Shake theoretically has powers related to the pistachio flavored milkshake he contains, and he also has the established ability to make things explode by throwing them to the ground. In addition, he's proven himself capable on multiple occasions of using various types of firearms and incendiary devices to great effect.

Notes

Shake is the heaviest Aqua Teen, which makes him one of the lighter heavyweights. He falls the fastest of the three and has the best traction. However, the fact that he has no arms, only hands, makes his melee game extremely close range. Luckily he has a few projectiles to rely on if he can't close the distance.

Shake walks by wobbling along the ground. When he runs he tilts backwards a little bit and slides forward. His jumping animation is little more than a bounce into the air, with very little change in posture from standing. When he picks up an item, he spins 360 degrees in a sort of forward flip, catching the item when he's upside down and holding it when he comes back up.

Items thrown by Shake have the added effect of creating a small, weak explosion where they land. In addition, capsules, crates, barrels and party balls have a 50% chance of exploding when thrown by Shake, as opposed to a 12.5% chance when thrown by anyone else.

A Attacks

A: Shake Slap

Shake wheels around and slaps with his left hand, which I think you will find very displeasing. Since he has no arm to speak of this attack is extremely close range. It also does not have a combo, but like Ganondorf's neutral A attack it does have a significant amount of power behind it.

Dash A: Shake Dash

Shake picks up speed while running and slams into his opponents as he runs. After a short distance he runs out of breath and stops.

> Tilt A: Shake Kick

Shake lifts slightly in the air and tilts his base forward, as if he's kicking at his enemy's shins.

^ Tilt A: Headbang

Shake listens intently to some music only he can hear, then headbangs once by bending forward at his midsection.

V Tilt A: Broodwich

Shake produces that sandwich made from the foulest ingredients of Hell's kitchen and takes a bite, promptly vanishing in a puff of fire. He returns screaming to the same spot shortly thereafter, his eyes opened wide in horror. Enemies he overlaps when he returns to this dimension are knocked away, and opponents nearby when he disappears are slightly burned by the fire.

> Smash A: Meat Toss

Shake picks up Meatwad and hurls him a short distance forward in anger. Meatwad needs to be present in order for this attack to work.

If Meatwad is not present, Shake looks around for him, then rolls his eyes and sighs heavily.

^ Smash A: Meteors Did It!

Shake points up in the air and shouts out an urgent warning, causing Frylock to quickly raise into the air and look up skeptically. Enemies hit by the fries are knocked away. Frylock needs to be present for this attack to work.

Shake acts out this attack even if Frylock is not present, but it has no effect.

V Smash A: Anger!

Shake turns so he faces the players and draws two crossbows, each loaded with flaming bolts and pointing at the ground at 45 degree angles. He then frowns and throws them both down, where they promptly explode. This has a similar effect to Snake’s forward smash, but is a bit weaker and hits on both sides of him.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral A: Double Shake Slap

Shake rotates first to the right, then to the left, smacking opponents on either side of him with both hands.

> Tilt A: Driver

Shake swings a golf club forward. Now where did he get that?

< Tilt A: The Drizzle

Shake holds a ladle full of radioactive waste in one hand. In an attempt to become a superhero, he deftly flips it into the air in a backwards arc to land on his lid, where it causes him considerable pain. Enemies are knocked away by the acidic spray.

^ Tilt A: Highlander

There can be only one! Shake holds a very large sword and swings it skyward.

V Tilt A: Spaghetti Dive

Shake turns to face the players and does a front flip, as if trying to mash his face into a delicious plate of spaghetti.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Shake Power Activate

Shake frowns, and begins to rumble. He expands! After a few seconds a huge dollop of green milkshake comes out of his straw and is deposited on the ground. Anyone who touches this puddle will slip on it. But there is more to this move than it first appears. If Shake is hit with an energy projectile while winding up his Shake Power, he’ll stop using the attack, but he won’t be harmed. The next time he uses it successfully, the milkshake puddle will be glowing. If an enemy touches the glowing puddle, it will explode, and they will act as if they were hit by the last projectile which Shake absorbed. Shake can have only one puddle on the ground at a time, and they disappear once someone steps on them.

Side B: Throw Down

Shake whips out a flamethrower and looses a stream of fire at his opponents. He can run and jump while the flamethrower is out. However, holding down the button has no effect – the move has a short preset length, and Shake has to put the flamethrower away before he can fire it again. Because of this, it is more powerful than Bowser or Charizard’s flame breath and has higher knockback, but it is also riskier to use.

^ B: Grappling Hook

Shake winds up with a grappling hook and throws it diagonally skyward with a cry of “Look, I’m Batman!” If it hits an enemy they are pulled downward at speed. If it hits a ledge, Shake hoists himself up.

V B: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Assemble!

Shake frowns and cries out the words, “Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Assemble!” Frylock and Meatwad hear the call and rush to his side from wherever they are. Then Meatwad distracts him and rolls to the front, becoming the player-controlled team leader. The frames of this move that occur after Shake finishes speaking are invincibility frames.

Grabs and Throws

Grab: Shake Grab

Shake spins as if picking up an item, except when he comes up this time he's holding an opponent with one hand. Strangely, the held fighter doesn't seem to be able to move.

Running Grab: Shake Grab

Shake tumbles forward and comes up with an opponent held in one hand.

Grab Attack: Skulldilocks

Shake reads the held opponent a story from a rather suspicious children's book.

> Throw: Anemic Toss

Shake runs forward a short distance and angrily, though weakly, tosses the opponent forward.

< Throw: I Think I Need to Go Pray

Shake holds up a blow torch in his free hand, looks from it to his opponent, then tosses his opponent over his shoulder and puts away the torch.

^ Throw: Shake Toss

Shake grabs his opponent with both hands and heaves upwards.

V Throw: Angry Throw

Frowning, Shake throws his opponent to the ground, resulting in a minor explosion that blasts them skyward.

Taunts

Up Taunt:

Shake sighs, turns around and says "that'll be 20 dollars."

Side Taunt:

Shake leans back lazily and declares "I shall not walk, so a child may live!"

Down Taunt:

Shake closes his eyes and yells "Noooo!"

Frylock

Description

Frylock is the red box of fries with the distinctive goatee. As the scientifically-minded Aqua Teen, he has built several hi-tech gadgets over the years, including a shrink ray, a time machine, a jet-powered toilet, and a single DVD containing all of the knowledge of human history. Frylock is always getting his two roommates out of trouble that they got into through their own stupidity, and he takes it upon himself to be the voice of reason in a world gone mad. Frylock's powers extend to various kinds of eye lasers and rays, fry-based radar (Frydar), balling up his fries and using them as fists, and the ability to launch all of his fries at once like a spray of missiles.

Notes

Frylock uses the power of a gem embedded in his back to hover a few feet off the ground. This makes him the lightest and floatiest Aqua Teen. Like Peach, holding the jump button after Frylock's second jump causes him to hover in the air briefly, extending his recovery range. His attacks are fast and mid-range, but generally lack power behind them.

Frylock is always hovering. He has no walk, run or jump animations, he just moves through the air. When he crouches he simply floats lower to the ground, and his dodge animations all involve him performing aerial spins and maneuvers. He holds items with his fries, and tilts forward to pick items up.

A Attacks

A Combo: Frysticuffs

Frylock lashes out straight forward with a fry, as if it were a fist. This has a long range and is quite fast, but is also quite weak. When this is comboed, the fry fist flies (he keeps using the one fry) at lightning speed.

Dash A: Fry Charge

Frylock dashes forward, then somehow manages to trip and fall face-first on the ground, shifting his fries forward as he lands.

> Tilt A: Shotgun

Frylock swiftly draws a shotgun from his box, which he fires directly forward. This is one of his more powerful attacks, but it loses damage and power rapidly the further a target is from Frylock, with it having no effect at all at the edge of mid-range. Oddly enough, enemies hit by this attack leave behind a short-lived rainbow along their flight path.

^ Tilt A: Frydar

Frylock raises one fry from the middle of his box, bent at a right angle, and swiftly rotates it 360 degrees twice while looking forward quizzically. This hits enemies for multiple weak hits, but has very little knockback.

V Tilt A: Laser Defense

Frylock blinks, and when his eyes open they shoot out bolts of electricity which form a bubble that encases his entire body for a short time. The attack causes several weak hits, with only the last strike having any real knockback.

> Smash A: Treasure Map

Frylock hands Shake a treasure map, and Shake, in his infinite greed, rushes off with a shovel to find the gold. Little does he know that Frylock just wants him to dig a hole for an azalea bush. Shake runs forward a short distance and starts digging furiously, causing medium knockback in the charge forward and slight knockback when the shovel is touched. Shake has to be present for this attack to work.

If Shake is not present, Frylock looks around while holding the map, then tosses it behind him. This action is a very weak attack in and of itself – enemies hit by his fry as it throws the map are made to flinch.

^ Smash A: Jiggle Billy

Frylock produces a Jiggle Billy doll and gives it to Meatwad. As Meatwad stares unenthusiastically at the toy, which does in fact jiggle and has night vision goggles, Frylock tries to get him excited about it by square dancing with fries held out. Swing your partner ‘round and ‘round! Enemies touched by the fries are hit sideways in either direction. Meatwad has to be present for this attack to work. Once it’s finished, Meatwad casually stuffs the doll into his meat.

If Meatwad is not present, Frylock takes the doll out of his fry box, looks with one raised eyebrow from side to side and then puts it back.

V Smash A: Defense of Idahocules

Frylock drops to the ground, inhales, then fires all of his fries out of his box in a wide, cone-shaped spray pattern that travels a medium distance. The attack has a very wide range and is quite difficult to avoid unless an opponent air dodges or finds the blind spots on the ground on either side of Frylock. Each fry does its own damage, which can add up to be substantial if an opponent is close when the attack goes off, and the knockback of each fry is decent as well. The downside is that Frylock has to wait for a new crop of fries to sprout from his box before he can move again, putting him in grave danger if he misses.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aerial Attacks

Neutral A: Fry Spin

Frylock holds two fries out bent at angles and spins around a vertical axis, striking opponents to his left and right.

> Tilt A: Laser Jolt

Frylock concentrates and zaps the air in front of him with a short-range burst of energy, in shape similar to R.O.B.'s forward smash, but much less powerful.

< Tilt A: Fry Swatter

Frylock looks sideways as he reaches backwards with one fry and shoves anyone behind him away.

^ Tilt A: Aerial Frydar

Frylock performs his ground-based ^ tilt A in the air, with similar effect. He briefly stops falling when he performs this attack.

V Tilt A: Where's the Dip?

Frylock throws a tiny computer chip straight downward, then levels his shrink ray at it and fires, making it briefly grow in size. Anyone hit by the huge chip is knocked away.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Double Vision

Frylock winds up an eye laser blast, but at the last second he gets vision troubles. The effect is a pair of energy balls that travel in a double helix pattern and randomly wobble up and down as they travel together. This attack can be charged by holding the button down, but the charge can’t be stored for later.

Side B: Shrink Ray

Frylock reaches into his fry box, pulls out a shrink ray, and promptly zaps anyone a medium distance in front of him. The attack does no damage, but confers the effects of a Poison Mushroom for 3 seconds on those it hits.

^ B: Hovering

Frylock concentrates, then relaxes. For 5 seconds he is able to move freely in all directions merely by pointing with the control stick. He can’t attack while in this state, but his agility in the air during this move is unmatched. Be careful not to be hit by anything, though, because he can’t hover again until he lands on solid ground.

Frylock puts two fries in his mouth and whistles. Shake and Meatwad hear the call and rush to his side from wherever they are. Then Shake rudely shoves him aside and becomes the player-controlled team leader. The frames of this move that occur after Frylock finishes whistling are invincibility frames.

Grabs and Throws

Grab: The Ray is Upon You

Frylock blinks and fires a beam of energy forward. Anyone caught in its path is held in place and lifted off the ground by it. Unlike other grabs, Frylock does not draw in his opponent when he catches them like this. They stay spread apart. The beam stays visible until the opponent breaks free or Frylock throws them.

Running Grab: The Ray is Upon You

There is very little difference between this and Frylock's standing grab. Frylock's poor traction, however, makes him slide to a stop as the ray travels forward.

Grab Attack: Energy Surge

Frylock frowns, and a lump of energy travels down the ray and zaps the held opponent.

> Throw: Lightning Vision

Frylock frowns, and the ray explodes with power, becoming a bolt of lightning. The held opponent is zapped and flung by the voltage.

< Throw: Hammer Throw

Frylock spins around 440 degrees and the beam follows like a spoke on a wheel, whirling the opponent around in a circle. Frylock releases them at the end of his rotation, sending them flying backwards. The thrown opponent can hit other Brawlers as they spin, but being hit by the beam causes less damage.

^ Throw: To the Home

Frylock looks up in the air, and the ray follows his gaze. The opponent is lifted off the edge of the screen, and Frylock releases the ray. Shortly thereafter, the opponent plunges back down to the ground, taking damage when they land.

V Throw: Fry Press

Frylock looks downward, pushing the opponent into the ground and dragging them along it until they are right in front of him. He then releases the ray and presses down on the opponent's head with one fry, pinning them to the ground.

Taunts

Up Taunt:

Frylock turns to the players and grins, flashing a view of his braces.

Side Taunt:

Frylock raises one eyebrow and skeptically looks forward.

Down Taunt:

Frylock produces a brown paper bag and holds it in front of himself, asking quietly "I wonder if we're ready..." He decides he isn't, and puts it back.

Meatwad

Description

Meatwad is a rolled-up ball of compressed meat by-product that has been deemed unsafe for human consumption. Like Shake, Meatwad has no brain, though he is quite sensitive on the subject and cherishes the brain-shaped squeaky toy he keeps wedged in his meat as if it were the real thing. His personality is child-like and he is constantly antagonized by Shake's verbal and physical abuse, but when the tables are turned Meatwad always proves he can dish out as well as receive. Meatwad has the power to form his meat into a limited number of amusing, though rarely useful shapes, including a hot dog, igloo, Samurai Lincoln, a three-story office building, an upraised middle finger, the Meat Monster, and the hot dog again.

Notes

Meatwad is the middle ground between Shake and Frylock in terms of stats. He's a middleweight with average jumping ability and traction. He's also the shortest and closest to the ground of the three, which could prove an advantage against characters that favor high attacks.

Meatwad is a limbless ball of meat, though he has the ability to extend tentacles of meat in order to manipulate things. Therefore, when he walks or runs, the perimeter of his body is seen to rotate, and that is all the animation there is. When Meatwad picks up and holds an item, he embeds it in the top of his head and steadies it with two tentacles. And when he jumps, there does not appear to be any driving force behind it - he just bounces into the air.

When Meatwad spot or roll dodges he flattens out, slides along the ground, then springs back into ball form. In an air dodge he can be seen to spin once around a vertical axis.

A Attacks

A Combo: Power Dance

Everybody likes dancing, but some more than others. Meatwad does his characteristic dance with a meat tentacle waving in front and behind, changing his direction with a hop to the beat.

Dash A: Meat Roll

Meatwad simply rolls forward with his eyes closed, bowling into anyone in his path. He travels a fair distance while performing this attack.

> Tilt A: Food Drive

Meatwad takes from his meat a black garbage bag full of unspeakable things destined for Sir Loin's food drive and swings it horizontally, to smack wetly into opponents in front of him. He puts it back inside his body when he's done.

^ Tilt A: Raise the Roof

Meatwad raises two meat tentacles in the air and pumps upward twice.

V Tilt A: Meat Spread

Meatwad flattens out and spreads in both directions, striking at his opponents' feet before rebounding into a ball shape.

> Smash A: Meat Missiles

Meatwad concentrates and ejects a short distance forward one of the many items which have been lost inside his meat. These include Squirrelly the dead squirrel, a brain-shaped squeaky toy, a cardboard picture of a rapper attached to a stick, a hot dog, a football, Jiggle Billy, one of his "dolls," repectively a toilet paper tube and apple with faces drawn on, and finally, Boxy Brown. Each random item has its own damage and knockback value, but Boxy Brown is the rarest and most dangerous of all, as well as the only one that yells “Aw yeah” to a short disco riff when it connects.

^ Smash A: Special Delivery

Meatwad produces from inside his meat a package which Shake allegedly received in the mail. He wasn't expecting a package, but he takes it anyway, because he’s Shake. What's in it? Bees, boy! Shake runs in circles with a cloud of bees encircling his head. Enemies who come close are knocked away and get a mini-cloud of bees themselves, which keeps doing damage for a short time. Shake must be present in order for this attack to work.

If Shake is not present, Meatwad holds the package up, his smile turns upside down, and he stuffs the package back into his meat.

V Smash A: Manipulation

Seemingly without cause, Meatwad’s eyes get big and teary. He spontaneously breaks into his distinctive weeping. Frylock immediately descends at high speed to comfort him, crashing into anyone in the way. Frylock has to be present for this attack to work. After the attack, Meatwad immediately acts like nothing happened and brushes Frylock away.

If Frylock is not present, Meatwad will continue crying for a bit longer than he would otherwise, but again abruptly stops and continues on as normal.

Aerial Attacks

Neutral A: Meat Spin

Meatwad extends two meat tentacles and whirls around an horizontal axis like a wheel, striking enemies on all sides multiple times.

> Tilt A: Which Floor?

As if trying to press every button in an elevator, Meatwad pauses in the air, Matrix-like, and rapidly fires out tentacles in front of himself. He does this several times with an effect reminiscent of Porky’s jab attack, though it is much less powerful.

< Tilt A: Sand Cake

Meatwad spins around and spits out a sand cake behind him, which explodes into a harmless cloud of sand after traveling a short distance. Yes, his diet mainly consists of those.

^ Tilt A: Aerial Raise the Roof

Meatwad pumps two tentacles upward twice with his eyes closed, while singing. "A salesmaan!"

V Tilt A: The Bird

Meatwad morphs into an upraised middle finger, tastefully pixellated of course, which drops rapidly and slams into enemies on its way down.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Meat Morph

Meatwad picks a new shape and swiftly becomes it. He has super armor while shifted, but the attack only hurts opponents who he is overlapping when he starts the move. Quickly after assuming his new shape, his body rebounds into a ball, so timing is everything if it is to be used defensively. As for the shapes, he has three to randomly choose from. If he becomes the igloo, enemies he hits take medium damage and are knocked into the air. If he becomes the hot dog, enemies take medium damage and are sent on an horizontal arc away from him. And if he becomes Samurai Lincoln (aka Wayne Gretsky or “Tricky ****”) the attack hits like Jigglypuff’s Rest. Samurai Lincoln has only a 10% occurrence rate. Meatwad can move, but cannot attack, while shifted.

Side B: Exercise

Meatwad exudes two blobby arms and two stumpy legs from his body, then runs forward at speed while pumping his arms. While running, he knocks away enemies he collides with, and can change direction while running. The move lasts up to 5 seconds as long as the B button is depressed before Meatwad reverts to his ball form.

^ B: Meat Bridge

Meatwad quickly morphs into a bridge from where he is, sending one side of his body in a wide arc in the direction he’s facing while the other side stays firmly planted. Once he’s finished his transformation, he quickly looks from side to side and pulls his body toward the side he landed on, with the whole action from start to finish resembling the motion of a Slinky. If he hits an opponent with his leading side while transforming, they take medium damage, but his body acts like a platform if landed on from above. This move acts as a tether recovery, and his leading side will seek out and attach to a ledge if he is off the side of the stage. Meatwad can be hurt and even knocked out of shape by a strong enough attack, so be careful using this attack.

Meatwad waves two meat tentacles in the air and says “Yo, check check it!” Shake and Frylock hear the call and rush to his side from wherever they are. Then Frylock gently pushes him aside with two fries, becoming the player-controlled team leader. The frames of this move that occur after Meatwad finishes speaking are invincibility frames.

Grabs and Throws

Grab: Meat Eater

Meatwad grabs an opponent with two meat tentacles and shoves them in his mouth so that their legs protrude from it.

Running Grab: Meat Eater

Just like his standing grab.

Grab Attack: Two Men Enter, No Man Leaves

Meatwad looks from side to side as a horrible muffled scream emerges from deep within him and the trapped opponent’s legs kick around in panic.

> Throw: Spit Up

Meatwad weakly spits out the opponent.

< Throw: Spit Back

Meatwad does a backwards somersault and hocks his opponent up when he’s upside down.

^ Throw: Tentacle Medley

Meatwad pulls the opponent out of his mouth and tosses them into the air above him. He then sends out five tentacles straight up, which all strike the thrown opponent at once and send them flying.

V Throw: Spit Down

Meatwad leaps into the air and spits his opponent straight downward, dropping and landing on their prone form.

Taunts

Up Taunt:

Meatwad waves two meat tentacles in the air and yells “Where is the chain?! Cuz that was off it!”

Side Taunt:

Meatwad gains a very serious look on his face and says "My gut tells me Backstreet."

Down Taunt:

Meatwad pulls a plastic toy guitar out of his meat and plays it for a short while. It makes sounds that would normally be associated with a full size electric guitar. He then stuffs it back in.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Notes

When all three Aqua Teens are active and synched, the three of them together possess a unique set of moves regardless of who the leader is.

B Attacks

Neutral B: Aqua Teen Powers Activate

All three Aqua Teens simultaneously use their neutral B moves, though weakened in a few respects. Frylock’s double vision can’t be charged, and Meatwad’s meat morph has the chance to become Samurai Lincoln removed. Shake’s powers create puddles that last for only half as long as well. However, the moves are sped up to a uniform length, making the overall move relatively quick.

Side B: Aqua Teen Dive

The three Aqua Teens all leap in the held direction in a headlong dive. Shortly thereafter a small explosion occurs on the spot where they jumped from. Enemies hit by the tackle are hurt less than those caught in the blast.

^ B: Parachute Drop

The Aqua Teens leap high into the air as one. At the apex of their flight, parachutes fly open, and they gently drift to the ground. Enemies can be hurt up to three times by being hit as they travel upwards, but they're harmless once the parachutes open. The parachutes can be cancelled like Peach's umbrella, but once they are detached they can't open again.

The Aqua Teens perform their individual leader swap moves, minus the shout-out to the others since they are already synched. They cycle between Frylock, Shake and Meatwad, in that order. This move is quicker than the individual variety since the Aqua Teens are already assembled, but it also has no invincibility frames.

Taunts

Up Taunt:

Meatwad pulls a boom box out of his meat and starts dancing to the music. Shake promptly stomps on it, destroying it and declaring "dancing is forbidden!" while Frylock looks on.

Side Taunt:

Meatwad turns to Frylock and offers him a pair of sunglasses made from sticks, pine cones and glue, which Frylock accepts with the intention of throwing it away while Shake laughs at the both of them.

Down Taunt:

Shake pulls out the Universal Remonster and scares Meatwad with it. Frylock then swats it out of his hands.

Final Smash

Party All the Time

The music builds as Andrew W.K. himself steps onto the stage! He pumps his fist and clutches his mic as he sings his song, “Party Party Party.” The Aqua Teens, synched or not, all start dancing. In addition, from the left and right sides of the stage parade into view the majority of what could be loosely considered to be the ATHF villains. These include the Rabbot, the leprechauns, the trees, Moth Monster Man, the brownie monsters, Ol’ Drippy, Time Lincoln, MC Pee Pants, the Boost Mobile Phone, Happy Time Harry, Dollar-Bill Washington, the Wisdom Cube, the ******* Ahedratron, the Www.yzzerdd.com, Romulax, Wayne the Main Brain McClane, the Love Mummy, and the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past…From the Future. These all pick a spot and start dancing as well, though they may take the opportunity to do something in character (the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future might begin a severely boring story, for example). In addition, the stage is buzzed from above by spaceships, each about the size of Ridley in the SSE, piloted respectively by the Plutonians, Emory and Oglethorpe, the Mooninites, Ignignot and Err, and the frat aliens, none of whom were actually invited to this party but who are coming anyway.

Getting hit by a dancer doesn’t do much damage or knockback, but small stages can get completely covered with them, making them difficult to avoid. Getting hit by a spaceship as it does a pass is the more pressing concern, since the damage and knockback from one is fairly high. They would be easy to avoid but for the various party-goers on the ground. Stay on your toes and you might get out of this relatively unharmed, but the general chaos makes this a difficult task indeed.

After ten seconds of such shenanigans, the Aqua Teens’ neighbor, Carl, shows up and, with emphatic gestures, yells for everyone to pipe down, it’s three in the morning! At which point that legendary fowl, Ultra Mega Chicken, falls from the sky and squashes him and any Brawlers near him. The party abruptly ends and the partiers turn and run off the sides of the stage (incidentally taking all the items they pass with them). Ultra Mega Chicken flies away. All through this, the Aqua Teens are invincible, and when the party’s over they automatically synch back up. If Frylock hasn’t been KOed yet, he gives a sidelong look behind himself and says “Man, I’m glad that’s over with.”

Entrance

Meatwad laboriously hauls the Danger Cart onto the stage. Frylock and Shake climb off of the cart and Meatwad unhitches himself from it, after which it promptly disappears.

Victory Poses

Victory Pose 1:

Frylock, Shake and Meatwad are arranged around a campfire. Frylock's beard is long and matted, Shake has a beard in a similar state, and Meatwad is in possession of a head of dirty orange hair.

Victory Pose 2:

All three of the Aqua Teens stand and stare at the players heroically. They are all wearing bubble-shaped space helmets.

Victory Pose 3:

The Aqua Teens stand uncomfortably in a circle. At their center thrashes Andrew W.K. It's not working...do you have any happier songs about partying?

Kirby Hat

Each Aqua Teen has a different Kirby hat. Shake turns Kirby white and gives him a pink bendy straw protruding from his head. Frylock turns him red and gives him an array of fries and a goatee. Meatwad turns him brownish red with yellow spots, as well as making his body a good deal lumpier.

Icon

The shield-shaped logo of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Alternate Colors

Color Change 1:

Shake gains a pink tint, Frylock's fries take on an orange quality and Meatwad becomes dark red. (Team Red Color)

Color Change 2:

Shake's cup is light green, Frylock's box becomes green and Meatwad looks way past his expiration date. (Team Green Color)

Color Change 3:

Shake's cup takes on a light blue hue, Frylock's box is blue and Meatwad looks like he's drowning. (Team Blue Color)

Color Change 4:

Shake's cup and Frylock's box both become yellow, while Meatwad's yellow spots become much more pronounced. (Team Yellow Color)

Alternate Costume

Shake wears the mask and cape of the superhero the Drizzle, while Meatwad is adorned with the costume of the Drizzle's sidekick, Mr. Mister. Frylock, not usually one to go in for this sort of thing, wears a cape.

Crowd Chant

When the Aqua Teens are ahead, the crowd cheers, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Number one in the hood, G!"

Stage

South Jersey Shore: Residence

The dual abodes of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and their neighbor Carl make up this stage. On the left is the Aqua Teens' house, filthy, disrepaired and graffiti-stained, with a lawn bordering on wilderness. On the right is Carl's neater home and well-kept lawn. Carl himself can be seen walking around inside his house, looking out angrily at the commotion. When the Aqua Teens use their Final Smash on this stage, he emerges from his front door during the course of the attack.

There are four platforms on this stage: the street in front of the two houses, the gutter lines of the houses and the two rooftops, which are connected by a ladder balanced precariously across the gap. This ladder can be broken through violence or even just by being stepped on too many times, though it will eventually find itself repaired.

The street level has walk-out edges, and occasionally Carl's car, 2Wycked, will cruise by and strike everyone on the street. That's not Carl driving it, though, which is typical. Is that George Lowe?

The stage is subject to Aqua Teen Hunger Force's famous conservatism when it comes to background budget, so it is as flat as Flat Zone, making the lines of the roofs even with the street level. When paused and seen from an angle, the fighters seem to hover in midair in front of the platforms. Do not question why, such inquiry leads to madness, and madness leads to poor hygiene.

Stage Music

Theme from Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Theme from Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

Carl’s Theme – 9 Lb Hammer

Party Party Party – Andrew W.K.

I Want Candy - MC Pee Pants

Theme of Dr. Weird

Assist Trophy

Dr. Weird and Steve

"What has science done?!?"
- Dr. Weird

The hairarium-crowned mad scientist with (extremely) murky connections to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and his lab assistant, Steve, step into the fray! To a cry of "Gentlemen! Behold!" Dr. Weird pulls the cover off of a low shape on the ground, revealing this thing he invented. "This thing" is a machine that makes a rainbow-colored tractor beam, which immediately picks Steve up and throws him all over the stage while Dr. Weird laughs madly. Opponents hit by Steve as he randomly pinwheels through the sky are sent flying.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Instead of starting the new series I was talking about I think I'll make this character first, I've been wanting to make him since I made Kefka.

Twink

Background
Twink is a young star from Star Haven. In paper Mario on N64, Twink keeps paper peach company and relays information between her and paper Mario. Near the end of the game Twink also fights however he can only use Dash.

A moves

A - Glimmer
Twink makes a small grunt and releases a small glimmer around his body that hurts anyone he's touching on the stage.

AA - Shine
Twink makes a grunting "Ha" sound and releases a burst of light larger then before hurting any character that is close to him.

AAA - Flash
Twink makes a "Hey" sound and releases a larger flash of light around his body, characters near the blast get large damage with low knockback and characters a little away from him get small damage and no knockback.

B moves

B Neutral - Spin Cycle
Twink begins spinning, when the B button is let go Twink will move forward extremly fast but can be controlled simalar to yoshi in an egg.

B Right/left - Dash
When B right/left is pressed Twink moves forward really fast for 2 seconds, however unlike spin cycle it can't be controlled but it is far stronger

B Up - A star's calling
Twink begins spinning slowly and now you can move twink around in the air for 10 seconds making it on par with Kirby or Jigglypuffs jump. However the move does no damage.

B down - I'm defenseless
Twink lies flat on the ground, Any character that walks over Twink (who is invisible due to being made of paper, unless you look with the camera) Twink will begin spinning under them lifting them up into the air. The foe will get hit by twinks edges as he spins. This does High damage and high knockback.

Grabs

Grab Neutral - Spin edge
Twink let's go of the foe and spins quickly to do damage.

Grab right/left - Grab Dash
Twink dash's forward holding the foe and after 2 seconds releases them.

Grab Up - Come with me
Twink lifts foe into the air, let's go and spins into the foe quickly sending them downwards into the ground.

Grab down - Star Saw
Twink slams foe on the ground and spins half-way into the ground, He then begins moving back and forward over the foe really quickly for a few seconds.

Final Smash - Star Circle
Twink grabs the smash ball and glows an intense white. You can now control Twink with the Direction/analouge stick by simply moving him around like the hand you control on the wii menu. While moving Twink pressing A will cause a Golden line to appear behind him. You can use this line to trap foes in a circle (foes can't go through the line and it lasts until the FS is over, however it has limited length) Now on to the second part.

When you have your target trapped in a golden circle press B and Twink will fly off the stage and a stream of Golden stars will home in(it looks as if the stars are coming from the screen onto the stage) on the circle and blast the heck out of anyone unlucky enough to be inside it. There is low knockback but the attack can do up to 80%-100% damage.

Twink's Stats - out of Six *

Size: * (Twink is extremly Tiny, about half the size of Kirby)
Power: *** (You wouldn't think it but Twink can pack a punch when he needs to)
Speed: ****** (Twink is very very fast)
Fall Speed: *** (he has an average fall speed)
Reach: ** (Some attacks have very very small reach while a few other have decent reach. for the most part it's bad though)

Taunts

Taunt 1
Spins once and giggles

Taunt 2
Giggles and what appears to be star glitter falls from his body and shimmers on it's way down to the ground

Taunt 3
Looks Sad at first but perks up saying "I'll try to help any way I can!" and smiles.

Stage - Star Sanctuary
For anyone who has played paper mario you'll know what I mean when I say this stage is the area where the 7 star spirits live and protect the Star rod. I could not find a picture of it so I'll have to describe it best I can.

It's simalar in colour and shape to fountain of dreams just minus the water and Star haven is a bit wider. In the background the 7 Star spirits wait protecting the Star rod. The star spirits wait on a podium each and if you look carefully you will see an indentation in each podium. Every Minute a different podium will light up (the order is random but a certain star spirits effect won't happen again until all star spirits effects have happened) and a star spirit will rise upwards and add a special effect to the battle.

Here are the Star spirits and thier effects:

Eldstar - Speed Boost
All characters speed up signifacantly for a short while

Mamar - Lullaby
Randomly sends all characters except one to sleep for a few seconds

Skolar - Star Storm
Sends small Stars down torwards the stage at a random angle.

Muskalar - Chill out
Reduces all characters except ones hitbox to 1%(for all moves) for a few seconds.

Misstar - Smooch
Sends red lips down towards the stage, getting hit by one will heal 50% damage however watch out for the Purple lips which will damage you for 50%.

Klevar - Time out
A clock appears over him and breaks which makes every character except one freeze (just stop not frozen or anything) for a few seconds

Kalmer - Up and away
Small star platforms appear under each character and shoot upwards quickly, if the players do not jump off the star platforms they will be will sent off the stage as a shooting star.

Sometimes when a star spirit's effect is supposed to take place Paper bowser and Kammy koopa will appear in Bowsers flying machine(:ohwell:), steal the star Rod and will make a wish causing the Stage to rip in two for a short amount of time before joining together again. The Distance between the two stage pieces is great enough that a character would not be able to succesfully make it to the other stage piece.

Music that appears on the stage includes:

Twink's Theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHsZCO_4ec8

Star Sanctuary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whW158Cqfk

Star Summit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa3501JpAX8

When Bowser appears this music is played until the stage joins together again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uae554l3pE (I think it's the right one not sure though)

I might add Assist trophys later

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
The Aqua Team Hunger Force is an awesome move set well done very enjoyable some of the moves take a little while to pull off but great stuff none the less.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
The Aqua Team Hunger Force is an awesome move set well done very enjoyable some of the moves take a little while to pull off but great stuff none the less.
Oops, just realized there was another bit of information I forgot to put in there. If some attacks seemed slow this was probably why. I've put it in the main post, but I'll put it here too so nobody has to sift through it for it.

"Note that on the team-based smash attacks, there are animations for when the moves are charged. i.e. for Meatwad's V Smash, as long as the move is charging Meatwad's eyes water and his lower lip sticks out and wobbles. If the attack is pulled off with no charge, he just immediately breaks out in high-pitched weeping, and the move occurs without the charge animation."

Top Bottom