• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Jin and Cream have any legit even though I toned down jin's KO heal and have a probability chance. But I think Jak would have some good votes due to his balance.

Sindel

Smash Cadet
Invader Zim

Name: Zim
Height: 3’5
Weight: 100 pounds
Race: Irken
Eye Color: Red
Weapons: Spider Legs, his PAK (holding a plethora of weapons), Voot Cruiser​

History

Born from a machine that creates Irken Zim (rather than having a mother or a father) called “Cold Unfeeling Arm”, Zim grew in the Irken Army at the Academy for Invaders. He considered himself top of his class (and he was very near the top) but his foolish arrogance and consistent height problem prevented him.

He became an Invader for Operation Impending Doom (the Irken Army’s plan to take over the universe) but quickly lost the title when he invaded his own planet along with the crew he commanded (regardless of their pleas for him to stop the orders). The Tallest Purple and the Tallest Red exiled him away to Foodcourtia, a planet entirely made of fast food places.

However, news of Operation Impending Doom II reached him and he immediately ‘quit’ being exiled, running to the ceremony. After begging the Tallest to give him a chance, they sent him away to a ‘mysterious planet’ on a ‘top secret mission’ where ‘everyone who ever went died’.

Giddy, Zim received his first SIR unit, GIR, a robot the Tallest insisted as ‘top-secret and only meant for Zim’. However, Zim noticed GIR’s stupidity but the Tallest assured him that it was a ‘defense mechanism’.

He went aboard his Voot Cruiser along with Zim and arrived at Earth (the planet he assumed was the mission planet) six months later. Zim then built his base on Earth along with his ‘secret’ identity (a black Elvis wig and blue human-like contacts) with GIR (dressed as a green dog).

Zim then attended Skool and immediately started a rivalry with Dib, an obsessed alien-sci-fi kid who knew that Zim was an Invader planning to take over Earth. Gaz, Dib’s sister, is the only other one who seems to apparently know this fact.

After many scuffles with other places (such as Planet Snatchers, the government, his Invader enemy Tak and his old Foodcourtia Boss), Zim currently attends Skool, still devoted to his mission.

Moveset:

Standard A: Irken Punch
Zim merely strikes his opponent with a punch.

A, A, A: Irken Strikes
Zim punches his opponent two times then kicks them.

^A: Superior Kick
Zim simply flips up and kicks his opponent (capable of launch)

>(<) A: Organ Harvest
Zim reaches out with both hands and makes a fist, pushing it into the opponent’s body.

VA: Invader Boot
Zim will simply kick his opponent and laugh a little.

Smash A: Squeedily Spouch Blow
Zim sends a punch/kick blow to the stomach, forcing the opponent to move backwards

Smash A^: MY BASE!!!!!
Zim randomly screams out and promptly uses his shock from his PAK to send the opponent skyward.

Smash VA: Plan Went Wrong
Zim gets angry and kicks hard, (as if he was frustrated) with the opponent in the way, sending them backwards.

Specials:

B: Disguise
Zim places on his disguise with each of them doing different tricks with each picked at random:

Usual Human Disguise—will use his manipulative lies to bounce back attacks (use B to achieve this attack)
Old Man—will cut all attacks done by opponents down by ¼
Bear Suit—Increases attacks by ¼
Robotic Santa Claus—Allows Zim to be invulnerable to all attacks except Final Smashes

Any one of these can be discarded with a Taunt. They will also disappear with enough hits. They can also be conjoined with any combo or any specials (except Final Smash)

VB: Spider Legs
Zim will pull out his mechanical six-legged spider legs, using them to trample his opponent back and forth (also possible to jump) with the Control Stick. They disappear when VB is applied again.

>(<) B: Germs! Get Away From Me!!
Zim sprays his opponent with thick space meat in effort to conceal their germs, which will hurt and slow down the opponent.

^B: PAK Jumpers
Zim uses his PAK to jump by hovering, dropping down after three times.

Throws:

Right (towards opponent): Engineer
Zim hits his opponent in the gut tosses them away.

Left (away): Roundhouse Stunner
Zim flip-kicks his opponents away.

Up: Spider Thrust
Zim uses Spider Legs to lift himself up and hit his opponent upward.

Down: Spider Glitch
Zim uses Spider Legs to throw the opponent down and stab them several times in the chest area.

Final Smash:

Voot Cruiser Finale

Zim laughs evilly with his Voot Cruiser zooming up to him. A dialogue will commence at the bottom of the screen (similar to Star Fox conversations).

#1 Dialogue

Zim: Hahaha! I got you now, you filthy earthworms—hey, GIR, what are you doing?!

GIR: WHEEE!!! I wanna hug the piggys!

Zim: GIR, get away from---AH! NOOOOOOOOO!

#2 Dialogue

Zim: You cannot escape the power of Zim! I AM ZIM!!! HAHAHA…*pushes a button* Wait, what’s going on?

Dib: ‘appears onscreen’ I won’t let you get away with this, Zim! I’ll destroy you before you can take Earth!

Zim: What are you doing, Earth maggot?! NO!!! YOU’RE RUINING MY CHANCES!!

Dib: I’m in control now, ZIM! Prepare to be defeated at the top of your game!

#3 Dialogue

Zim: Prepare to be defeated at the hands of INVADER ZIM!! HAHAAH!!!

Gaz: ‘appears onscreen’ Eh, looks kinda interesting…hey, Dib, where did you get this stupid game?

Zim: Eh? What’s this?

Gaz: Stupid brother…I guess I’ll play this dumb game…

Zim: What…? NO! MY SHIP! WHAT’S WRONG WITH MY SHIP!?

Gaz: Hey, this controller is all funny! DIB! What did you do to my controller?!

#4 Dialogue

Zim: Ha! Stupid humans! They weren’t able to get the power quick enough! I’m too good for you—

*Tak appears onscreen, tossing up and down a random engine part*

Zim: Huh? Tak? How did you get through…and what’s that you’re holding?

Tak: Nothing of importance…just my revenge against you.

Zim: What?

Tak: It’s from your ship, Zim. I hope you’re a good pilot.

Zim: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SHIP!?

Tak: I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. First, I took an engine part out—

Zim: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SHIP!? MY SHIP!?!
Tak: Then—

Zim: MY SHIP! MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP!!

Tak: …know what, Zim? I’ll let you find out in a minute. Have fun.

Zim’s ship promptly spins out of control from the beginning, shooting lasers all over the stage by control of the player. After the Final Smash is done, he jumps down to the floor and shakes his head.
‘Similar to Diddy Kong’s Final Smash’

Entrance:

#1: Zim flies in on his Voot Cruiser and hops to the ground, shouting “Invader Zim, reporting for mission!”
#2: Zim appears from the floor wearing goggles, ripping them off while saying, “Wow, that epic battle with the Giant Squid Queen was worthy of watching!”
#3: Zim and GIR appear with Zim kicking GIR off the stage.

Crowd Cheer:

In-va-der Zim! In-va-der Zim!” (Crowd voices taken from Brawl)

Animation:

Getting Up: Zim shakes his head and makes a growl.
Confused/Woozy: Zim spins around, holding his head while moaning.
Walking: Zim strolls along as if he’s strutting a little.
Running: Zim runs with his antennas flying backwards.
Jumping: His arms are outstretched and he has a look of determination on his face.
Standing Still: Zim looks around with a look of arrogant curiousity.
Dodge: Zim scrunches up to the side and watches the blow fly past him.
At 100% (standing still): Zim gasps and wheezes.
At 150% (standing still): Zim tries to say something (with the finger held up) but he almost falls to the floor.
At 200%: Zim groans in pain and looks around with sweat beading off his brow, trying to hide his fear.
Edge Hanging: Zim holds on with one hand, looking up with some relief.
Tripping: Zim falls flat on his face and says rather unenthusiastically, “Great.”

Taunts:

Up: Zim does his famous pose and shouts ‘I AM ZIM!!!’
Left/Right: Puts his hands on his hips and laughs maniacally.
Down: Shouts “MY TALLEST!!!” and flails his arms around.

Win Poses:

#1: Zim laughs and yells “Earth is mine!”
#2: Zim crosses his arms, smiles and says rather casually, “I feel good about what happened today.”
#3: Zim smirks and says, “Filthy humans are no match for my engineering skills!”

Lose Pose:
Zim grumbles and claps.

Stage:

Zim’s Underground Lab
A flat stage with two stories with a large cylindrical building in the middle where Computer begins to calculate the winners on a screen in the background. However, Computer begins to calculate the wrong winners and starts firing an assorted array of weapons towards them (all while complaining about his job). Occasionally, Dib or Gaz appears in the background, sneaking around the base but thrown out by Computer or the Almighty Tallest Red and Purple flash on the winner screen, watching the battle take place.

Music: Anything bold means it is unlockable

Invader Zim Theme Song
Irken Army Patriot Song
Original Zim Theme Remix (Pilot)
Impending Doom II Ceremony Beginning Theme (Pilot Episode)
Piggy’s Pizza Palace Theme Song Remix

Other Information:
Because Zim is allergic to all Earth Foods, picking up food that falls on the stage (one that will restore health) will have an opposite effect on Zim, making him lose health. This does not apply, strangely however, to Maxim Tomatoes.

NintendoLand RPG Story:

Zim is slated to appear in the NintendoLand RPG as a rival to Dexter of Dexter’s Laboratory in the realm of engineering.

Subspace Emissary Story:

Zim, after months of intensive Earth-watching, notices that the Subspace has been used on Earth, swallowing it in a whole of darkness. He then immediately decides to save Earth so the Irken Army can later destroy it. Zim reluctantly teams up with other Smashers but hides his true feelings towards Earth in order to get what he wants and allows them to use some of his technology (such as his binoculars and short shock) in order to achieve it.

His first appearance in the Subspace Emissary is Zim reporting to the Smashers via telescreen (with a rather sour attitude) about the new transportation technology he’s sending over before GIR interrupts with a stuffed piggy, ensuring a fight and the screen goes dark.

Subspace Levels:

Zim’s Lab-->Abandoned Zoo-->(Sky Level by Voot Cruiser)-->Great Maze-->Final Boss

Subspace Boss *attuned to Zim rather than another character*:

Giant Piggy (Zim’s Lab—solo)
Planet Snatchers (Sky Level--teamed)

Pros:

1. Fast, lightweight
2. Good recovery
3. Edge-hogging skills
4. Easy to have distance between opponents
5. Good combo skills

Cons:

1. Easy knockout
2. Dims in power compared to other characters
3. Low knockout
4. No multiple Third Jump (Similar to Snake)
5. Difficult to regain back health

Alternative Costumes:

Zim has green skin, wears a red long outfit, traditional Irken garb with light pink long sleeves/collar, a light gray/pink PAK on his back. He also wears long, thin black gloves, black pants, and black boots….

….however, Red Team may have a golden skinned Zim, wearing bright red long outfit with green long sleeves/collar, a dark gray/green PAK on his back. He also wears long, thin white gloves, white pants, and white boots…

….however, Blue Team may have a green skinned Zim wearing dark blue long outfit with purple long sleeves/collar, a black/purple PAK on his back. He also wears long black gloves, black pants, and black boots…

…however, Green Team may have a purple skinned Zim wearing a dark green long outfit with orange long sleeves/collar, a blue/orange PAK on his back. He also wears long pink gloves, pink pants and pink boots…

…however, Yellow Team may have a blue skinned Zim wearing a yellow long outfit with black long sleeves/collar, a red/black PAK on his back. He also wears long red gloves, red pants and red boots…

But if neither is your pick, Zim also has his FoodCourtia uniform if you would enjoy that better.

Trophies of Zim’s World (in order from left from right):
Invader Zim—Voot Cruiser Finale Trophy—GIR—Dib—Gaz—Ms. Bitters—The Almighty Tallest—PAK—Tak—Piggy Toy—Irken Armada—Skool—Tak’s Ship—Professor Membrane—Zim’s House—Computer—Spider Legs technology—Game Slave Console—Mom and Dad

Assistant Trophy:

GIR

GIR has been known to be utterly spontaneous in his movements…so, he can really place the hurt on people!
GIR gives a squeal as he pops out of the trophy case, floating above the stage and screams out, “PIGGYS!!! LOVE THE PIGGYS!”
This promptly induces GIR to throw piggy toys everywhere; smacking people in the face all the while he’s screaming “PIGGY! HUG PIGGY!”
But just because he’s on your side doesn’t mean you can’t get hit…

ITEMS

Game Slave

There is a reason for the name.
When the Game Slave appears, it appears as any regular game console—complete with a controller. Now, rare and special goodies hide inside…
But you can’t throw it. Whatever shall you do?
Easy. Play the game!
But don’t think it won’t be easy! Your character must finish the game to unlock the stuff—even then, it’s not guaranteed you’ll actually get it. And you can’t get hit, period.
But whatever is in there is worth it, right?

Minor Spider Legs

Spider Legs?!
Yep, a smaller version of Spider Legs can be yours! Imagine, jumping higher and climbing walls!
But…wait…why is it breaking?
Oops. I guess it’s a little brittle…
Well, try not to jump too hard…

Piggy Toy

A lovable, plush piggy toy!
Everyone loves piggy toys! Isn’t it adorable?
They’re not really that powerful…in fact, they are really there for show…but annoy the heck out of someone who hates pigs…after all, it has great throwing distance! It’ll bonk someone in the head and maybe the annoyance will throw them off guard.

*I'll be back with pictures but I gotta go do stuff first****

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
L-Shaped Tetris Block

What?! Who is this mysterious challenger?!

Strength: 7/10- He's a blunt object, so he's bound to do some good damge.
Speed: 8/10- Have you seen how fast he rotates? Hold down and he'll plummet.
Weight: 8/10- He's a fast faller and it takes a lot to knock him off the stage.
Recovery: 5/10- Because he's so heavy, his recovery is limted.
Size: 4/10- He's smaller than Wario (See image).

A: Tetris strikes his foe with the lower part of him.
A,A: Tetris strikes with the lower part of him, then with the upper part.
A,A,A: Tetris does the A,A combo and then lunges foward.

Side-Smash: Flips horizontally to strike foes.
Up-Smash: Tetris leaps up and spins like Sonic.
Down Smash: Same as Up-Smash but stays grounded.

U-tilt: Tetris flips vertically.
D-tilt: Tetris slashes downwards with the top of the L.
Side-tilt: Tetris flips horizontally, faster than the smash.

Nair: Tetris spins in place.
Uair: Tetris flips upward.
Dair: Tetris flips downward
Bair: Tetris flips backwards.
Fair: Tetris strikes in front of him with the top of the L.

B: Block Toss- Part of Tetris flies at his foe.
Side-B: Tetris Spindash- Tetris spins foward rapidly. Like Squirtle's withdraw, you cannot turn.
Up-B: Tetris Spinner- Tetris spins repeatedly and gains a lot of vertical height.
Down-B: Tetris Summon- Tetris summons another block (Either the square, the T, the line or that other weirdly shaped one). The other block then flies at his opponent. Start up and ending lag.

Final Smash: TETRIS!!- Tetris glows brightly and then...multiple blocks fall onto the screen, trapping foes beneath them! The middle of the stage is suddenly filled with Tetris blocks but then...a straight block drops down the middle! TETRIS!! The wall of Tetris blocks vanishes, sending foes flying!

Up-Taunt: Takes out his sword and looks at it before putting it back away.
Side-Taunt: Takes out some Lon Lon Milk, drinks it then wipes his mouth.
Down-Taunt: A voice screams, "TETRIS!!" and Tetris spins.

Win Pose 1: Tetris falls onto the win screen and laughs.
Win Pose 2: Tetris spins in place before vanishing as a voice cries, "TETRIS!!"
Win Pose 3: Tetris spins a bit then says how "He fights for his friends."

Enjoy.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Up-Taunt: Takes out his sword and looks at it before putting it back away.
Side-Taunt: Takes out some Lon Lon Milk, drinks it then wipes his mouth.
Down-Taunt: A voice screams, "TETRIS!!" and Tetris spins.

Win Pose 1: Tetris falls onto the win screen and laughs.
Win Pose 2: Tetris spins in place before vanishing as a voice cries, "TETRIS!!"
Win Pose 3: Tetris spins a bit then says how "He fights for his friends."

Enjoy.
Rofl... stolen taunts/poses ftw?

RWB

Smash Ace
Invader Zimis looking great, but I think whoever made that moveset should work on the move descriptions.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Alright hope this dosen't become a double post but I've put in the first place holder. I will update again tomarrow and so on until I get all the submissions on there and yes I am aware that it sucks especially when compared with fawriels but as I said I ain't good at computer art and I lack photoshop

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928

Character: Animal Crosser
Bio: A person who is just trying to live his life and make friends.Who knows, maybe fighting is his calling.
Game of Origin: Animal Crossing
Costumes: Flame Shirt, Crossing Shirt, Captain’s Shirt, Dragon Suit

Note: AC=Animal Crosser

Height: Normal
Weight: Middle weight
Speed: Moderate
Jump: Low
Power: Normal

A Button Attacks

Standard A: Punch, Follow-up Punch, Headbutt

Up + A: Up Punch (A Basic Punch Upward with fists)

Side + A: Headbutt (A Standard Headbutt .)

Down + A: Trip (While crouching down, AC extends his leg and does a spin.)

Running + A: Katrina’s Bad Luck (While running, AC trips and falls on the opponent.)

Aerial Attacks

Standard A: Standard Kick (While in midair, AC performs a normal kick.)

Forward + A: Net Spin (AC Spins around with his net outward.)

Up + A: Power Headbutt (While in midair, AC does a strong headbutt.)

Back + A: Back Net (While in midair, AC thrusts his net into the foe.)

Down + A: Kick Combo (While in midair, AC kicks down in rapid secession.)

Throws

Grab: Fish Pole Grab (AC uses his Fishing Pole to grapple.)

In Grip: Punch (A normal punch.)

Down Throw: Throw Down (AC spins his pole and slams the foe down.)

Up Throw: Spinning Throw (AC spins his pole then flicks it to send the foe upward.)

Forward Throw: Cast ( The foe is tossed far away from AC.)

Backward Throw: Back Cast (Similar to Cast but weaker.)

Smash Attacks

Up + A: Net (AC charges his net and then makes an arc with his net, you can crawl when doing this.)

Side + A: Axe (AC uses his axe to attack and causes major damage, if used too often, the axe will break and you will only be swinging a stick.)

Down + A: Shovel (AC brings out a shovel to dig a hole in front of him. The movement damages the foe, can be used to dig up pitfalls. A small hole will appear for about 2 seconds )

Special Moves

Standard B: Fruit Throw (AC throws fruit at the foe, any of the five fruit can be throw. If caught, the foe can eat the fruit and recover some damage. Sometimes a fossil will be thrown for major damage. 1:27 Ratio)

Side + B: Water Can (AC uses his can to water the foe which has some distance. A flower will grow on the foe’s head and they will take damage depending on how close they were.)

Down + B: Pitfall Drop (AC drops a pitfall in the ground, if used in the air and it hits a foe, they will rocket downward.)

Up + B: Bridge (A bridge is made to trampoline AC upward. This does no damage but AC also takes no damage)

Taunts

Up Taunt: Expression: Happy, notes surround AC and he sings
Side Taunt: Expression: Yawn, AC is sleepy and gives a big yawn
Down Taunt: Gyroid, a gyroid comes out and does a few spins entertaining AC.

Final Smash: Bees

A big tree appears doing minor damage and the characters stop to see what happens. AC shakes the tree and a bee hive comes out and attacks the other players. This lasts for about 15 Seconds until the bees disappear. Player’s can fight back, but the numbers of bees are overwhelming. Once the 15 seconds are over, the bee’s pop and do minor damage, this does not make them flinch. AC will also be able to freely attack.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Ryu

RYU

from the STREET FIGHTER series​

-BIO-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryu_(Street_Fighter) (meh, it's rly long)

=MOVESET=​

A - Quick jab
AAA(combo) - left jab, right jab, and ending the short combo with a quick upwards blow with a small amount of upwards knockback
^A(Launcher) - True to classic fighter games, Ryu quicly crouches and throws a fierce uppercut launching the foe steadily upwards. Note that the knock back of this move is large, but it does not increase as the foes damage increases.
vA(Sweeping Kick) - while Ryu is crouched, he preforms a sweeping kick which hit foes in front of him. This move has a 1 in 5 chance of tripping.
>A(Roundhouse) - Ryu preforms a mid-height roundhouse kick attacking foes in front of him with a decent amount of knockback. He swings around and ends upt back at his starting position.
>>A(dash) - Ryu does a sliding kick along the ground, knocking opponents slightly upwards.
*>(smash)A(Joudan Sokutou Geri) - Ryu brings his knee to his chest and, after a bit of lag, unleashes a full-force, forwards kick, sending opponents straight forwards, without upwards knockback.
*vA(Spinning sweep) - Ryu preforms a full-force, ground-sweeping kick, in which he circles around a few times. This move does not attract foes, only one hit will knock them back.
*^A(uppercut) - Ryu does an in-place, spinning uppercut launching foes upwards and forwards (mostly upwards). Unlike Down and Forward smash, this move hits almost immedeately.
NAir - Ryu preforms a mid-air quick jab. Though, there is close to no knockback with this move, it can be comboed into a 4-move chain (with the right timing) in which the last hit, a cresent kick, knocks the opponent away.
FAir(Falling kick) - Ryu lifts his leg up high and drops it downwards. while it hits vitrually anybody infront/above Ryu, it can spike you if you are close to the bottom of the kick.
DAir(flying kick) - Ryu does a very simple flying kick similar to others (such as Fox) neuteral air moves.
UAir(Backflip kick) - Ryu does a backflip and a kick at the same time!(OMG) similar to that of Ganondorf and C.Falcon (iirc)
BAir(spinning back kick) - Ryu preforms a cresent kick which attacks behind himself. Similar to that of Fox's BAir
Z - Ryu grabs them and if A is pressed, he will repeatedly knee the foe.
Back throw - Ryu does a backwards somersault and lands on his back and kicks the foe upwards and behind him.
vThrow - Ryu low kicks the foe and it sends them forwards along the ground. This move has a 1 in 8 chance of tripping.
>Throw - Ryu throws them into the ground causing them to bounce upwards as well as forwards.
^Throw - Ryu hits the opponent out of his hands with an in-place spinning uppercut.
Roll - when Ryu rolls, he doesn't actually roll, he does that one-foot, sliding teleport thing.

-Specials-​

B(charge)(Hadouken) - Ryu throws his signature fireball. The longer it charges the more damage, knockback and # of hits it will do will increase. the charge is like marth or Ike, where you can tap it, or charge it, but it will come out at one point. You can not hold it and unleash it whenever. Note this Hadouken travels much faster than, say, Lucario's Shadow ball. When charged fully, Ryu releases a Shakunetsu Hadouken. it is orange (fiery) and has a greater hitstun.
>B(combo) - Much like marth's over B, Ryu can chain together a series of punches and kicks by tapping >B with percise timing. Up to 6 hits can be acheived this way. Ryu also get a very small forward boost for every attack
vB(Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku) - Also called a Hurricane kick, Ryu preforms another signature maove where he spins in the air with one leg held out attracting opponents in for a multiple-hit attack. tapping B while doing this move causes Ryu to raise slightly.
^B(Shoryuken) - not out of signature moves yet, Ryu does an uppercut which gains him immense height. If you hit an opponent with this right when you unleash it, it increases knockback (straight up) by a ton, where normally it has very little.

...---===:::FINAL SMASH:::===---...

SHINKUU HADOUKEN​

Ryu does a short backflip and stops in the air. He then unleashes a large beam hadouken which will trap opponents inside causing multiple hits and lots of damage.
once the beam has diminished, opponents trapped inside will be thrown out with great force, most likely, to instant death.

=Entrance=​
Ryu is seen standind on the stage with a large bag (probably filled with personal belongings) ala SFIII and drops it to the ground. He then turns and faces towards the right (or left) instead of away. The bag fades away and Ryu transitions into adjusting his gloves and headband.

-Crowd cheer-​
a two-beat chant of:
"REE-OOH, REE-OOH"

=Taunts=​
^taunt - Ryu folds his arms, closes his eyes, and turns his head away uttering a single "hmph"
vTaunt - Ryu Turns towards the screen, smiles while rasing one fist into the air, and saying, "yatta!"
>Taunt - Ryu adjusts his gloves.

-Victory poses-​
1,2, and 3) Ryu preforms one of his taunts.
4) Ryu swings a couple of flashy punches and kicks ending crouched, looking at the screen with a dramatic face.
-Loss pose-​
-Ryu faces away from the screen and can be seen picking up his large bag and slinging it over his back.

=-=-ALT Costumes-=-=

as opposed to the original

-=MUSIC=-
Ryu's theme remix (kinda like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MeUsOqfh94)
Ryu's Theme (unlockable)
Evil ryu's Theme (unlockable)

=Stages=​
I don't think anything could really make a suitable stage...
maybe on top of Bison's Ship?

=-ITEMS-=​
Satsui no Hadou:
Appears as a purpley, fireball.
Gives the player a darker tinted outfit, a purpley, flaming aura and increased speed, power, knockback and hitstun for a short period of time.
basically, it turns them into "Evil [char name here]" in the same fashion that Ryu becomes Evil Ryu.

--=ASSIST TROPHIES=--
DAN:
runs about the stage throwing autographed photos of himself. you trip if you get hit by one.

ZANGEIF:
walks around until he runs into another player (not yourself) and will throw combo them.​

--==PROS
-little lag after landing.
-mid-weight
-good combo-er
-somewhat strong
==--CONS
-somewhat slow

He seems like an all-around good character, so it's hard to divide the good and bad.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
The Prince of Nimbus Land Mallow enters the Brawl.

-------------------------------------------------

Note all of Mallow's smash attacks are based off his weapons he uses in Super Mario RPG LoTSS he's got a pretty good varity of weapons so thish should be a fun move set

A Attacks

A: Jab
AA: Left, right

AAA: left, right, Double punch (Mallows arms streach out infront of him on the double punch covering a little more ground)

Dash A: Cymbols mallow slides forward and crashes his cymbols together this is a two hit attack when the cymbols crash together and the soundwaves that they emit (think peaches dash attack)

> Tilt A: Double Punch

^ Tilt A: body launch mallows body bounces away from from his feet and hits whats above him

V Tilt A: Shockwave mallows body bounces off his feet and crashes down creating a shockwave damaging people on the sides of him

> Smash A: Froggy Stick Mallow pulls out his beloved froggy stick that his grandfather gave him leans back and crack strikes with it

^ Smash A: Sticky fist mallows fist meld into one big fist which swings overhead his arms streach out because of the force of the swing.

V Smash A: Faceplant mallow winds up getting ready to deliver one huge haymaker as he goes to rush forward he trips and faceplants.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Aerial Attacks

Neutral A: Cymbols mallow crashes his cymbols together twice sending a circular soundwave around him.

> Tilt A: Green coin toss mallow pulls out and green coin a throws it infront of himself

< Tilt A: Froggy Stick mallow spins backwars and strikes with the froggy stick

^ Tilt A: Froggy Spin mallow spins the froggy stick overhead hitting multiple times

V Tilt A: Sticky First

Neutral B: Snowman - A little snowman appeares in mallows hands the longer you hold B the bigger the Snowman gets and the more damage it does but less distance it travels at it's biggest mallow will just drop it it wont hurt him but it will be huge damage.

Side B:

^ B: Lightning Bolt - Mallows top part bounces up off his bottom part travels a far distance and then a lighting bolt flashes inbetween the two parts of mollow you can aim where the top part goes when done the feet snap back to mallow

V B:

Grabs and Throws

Grab:

Running Grab:

Grab Attack:

> Throw:

< Throw:

^ Throw:

V Throw:

Taunts:

^ Tuant:

> Tuant:

V Tuant:

------------------------------------------------

Final Smash:

------------------------------------------------

Stages:

Music:

Assist trophy:

Croco - That thifen, Liein, schemin, purple gator is back and when he come out he doesn't want anything to do with you but you pick up an item and he wants it he wants it. when your opponent picks up an item he tackels into them and steals the item they picked up, when he tackels them it does %20 damage and gives mid knock back.

This isn't done yet i just want time to think on it.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Cloak Draknitis

An original character who hails from a distant solar system known as the Iseo System. He's a rather unusual being, as he lacks a physical body; for the sake of Smash, he can still be damaged by any attack, but he has a set of moves far different than any other Smasher.

True to his name, Cloak wears a long black formless cloak around his entire body. He generally wears another layer over his torso, a gray cloth almost like a poncho; the latter is decorated with orange runes. Since he doesn't have feet, he doesn't wear shoes.
His hair is midnight-blue, and is very long. He has lighter-blue bangs that aren't quite as long, but still extend to his waist. His eyes are blobs of red (right) and blue (left) that shift and waver. His right hand appears normal, but his left is skeletal, covered in a crystalline substance.

Basic Attributes (out of 5)

Height: *** - He's a bit shorter than Link, but has the same proportions.
Weight: 1/2 - He's lighter than any other Smash character (even more than Pichu), and as such is KO'd at extremely low percents. However, he has a number of tricks which help him survive.
Speed: **** - Cloak's running speed is comparable to Fox's. But instead of walking, he sort of floats along the ground like Mewtwo. As such, he is unaffected by terrain (ice or oil) - but he can still trip.
His air speed is good, and his fall speed is low, so he can stay in the air longer than most of the cast (except for Jiggs).
Recovery: **** - Cloak's first jump is average, and his second is minimal - but his second jump cancels into a "float" like Peach's. His recovery is entirely vertical, but has great distance.
Attack Power: * - Generally speaking, Cloak has difficulty KOing. Though changing weapon sides can help (see below), his only move that will kill below 100% is his down B, which is difficult to set up.
Combo Power: ** - However, Cloak isn't that great at following up his moves. A couple of his moves hit multiple times, but since most of his moves knock away from him, he'll have to work to get follow-up hits.
Priority: *** - Since he has a weapon, Cloak's priority is higher than bare-fisted characters, though he loses to any other weapon-using character with most of his attacks. Attacks where his weapon spin give it the most priority, almost elevating it to 4 stars.

Special Abilities

Cloak sacrifices his attack power and weight for a number of quirks - both minor and major - to help him stay alive.

Crystallinious: The Crystallinious is his weapon. It's a bit difficult to describe, so I'll provide an image to an old sprite of it.
The two different-colored blades isn't just a cosmetic difference - they actually do different things. The lighter blade deals slightly more damage (an extra 1% for every 5% the attack would've done otherwise), while the dark blade decays the opponent's last-used move by 1 level. The current blade can be switched around a couple of different ways, which I'll get to in a bit.

Draknitis Guard - Without getting into backstory, Cloak exudes a special type of energy called Draknitis. This commonly takes the form of his "Draknitis Guard", an invisible shield that protects him from attacks.
When beginning the match, Cloak starts of with 30% Draknitis Guard. This isn't displayed anywhere. DG is drained by taking damage - if Cloak is hit by an attack that deals 10% damage, his DG will take the hit instead of his damage meter. He'll still take the knockback, but the damage will be neutralized - like the Cloaking Device from Melee. Once DG is drained, Cloak will take damage normally (and due to his extremely light weight, not very well). DG doesn't regenerate by losing a stock or by standing still, but he does have a couple of methods of regaining it. DG can be charged up to a max of 50%.

Shadow Energy - Other than his weapon, Cloak's main form of attack is his "shadow energy", which is, as the name implies, shadowy and wispy like smoke. He can manipulate small amounts of it as offensive bursts, or he can charge his Crystallinious with it to make it stronger.

Floating - As described above, Cloak can float like Peach. He can float much longer (about twice as long), but he slowly falls down while doing it. However, his second jump is comparable to Peach's in Brawl, effectively making the float his second jump.

Cloak can wall jump, but he cannot wall cling, crawl or glide.

MOVES

The damages all assume that Cloak is using the dark blade of the Crystallinious. Remember, damage is increased by 1% per every 5% with the white blade.

A - Slice: Cloak swipes the Crystallinious horizontally in front of him. Nothing special. 2%
A, Hold/Tap A - Slice X2: That's "slice times two". A transparent image of Cloak appears slightly behind him, facing the same direction, and they slice multiple times in succession (think Pit's jab combo). 1% per hit, up to 3 hits/second.

TILTS

Ftilt - Trick Pierce: Cloak thrusts the Crystallinious forward. The tips of the weapon have the same effects as the blade. 5%, says "Haah!"
However, pressing A again right before Cloak is finished thrusting, he rotates the weapon about 200 degrees, damaging the opponent with the opposite blade. This only does 4% though. He says "Trick!" if he hits with the second hit.
Dtilt - Earthstab: Cloak thrusts his weapon into the ground. Deals 5% and spikes when used off the stage.
Utilt - Spinner: Cloak spins his weapon above him for a few seconds. Think of Pit's Angel Ring combined with the Ice Climbers' Utilt. 2% per hit, max of 10 hits. Despite spinning the weapon, it has the effect of the current blade no matter the position. Says "Spin!"

Dash attack - Pivot Stab: While dashing, Cloak thrusts the Crystallinious into the ground and does a full rotation parallel to the ground. If hit by Cloak thrusting his weapon, it deals 6% damage; if hit by Cloak swinging around, it only deals 4% (and doesn't count the blade effect).
If you smash the Control Stick in the opposite direction that Cloak's facing, Cloak will, after swinging around once, grab his weapon from the ground and continue dashing in the opposite direction; if not, he'll just grab it and stay put.

SMASHES

Fsmash - Shadow Drill: When inputted, Cloak leaps backwards a certain distance (about the length of a Battlefield platform), shrouds himself in dark energy, then leaps forward while spinning like a drill parallel to the ground. Cloak can't jump off the edge of the stage/platform like this; he'll just stop at the edge. Also, the longer it's charged, the farther Cloak will travel when spinning. Up to 10 hits of 2% damage each, with a final hit of 4% (it doesn't drag them along). If he hits with the final hit, he says "Finish!"
Dsmash - Crystalbreak: Cloak sticks the Crystallinious in the ground (think Ike's Uthrow), crouches, and swipes low with his crystal hand. This attack deals 10% damage and only hits in the direction it's facing, but it does considerable damage to shields; when fully charged, it can break a 3/4 shield. If he whiffs the attack, there's considerable lag afterwards. He makes a cry of "Huph!" when using the attack.
Usmash - Airsplitter: Cloak leaps upwards with his weapon held at waist height, does a 360 backward flip in the air, and crashes down. Think Kirby's Final Cutter. Like his Fsmash, he leaps higher if the move is charged.
If hit during the ascent, it deals 11% damage and knocks sideways. If hit by Cloak during the flip, it deals 2%, while the weapon deals 4%. If hit during the descent, it deals 8% and knocks downwards, which combos into the 2% impact damage and knockback. While jumping, he says "Huph!"; on impact, he says "Grah!"

AERIALS

Nair - Wild Spin: Cloak swings the Crystallinious around him parallel to the ground. Think Link's Spin Attack. The difference is, Cloak can do this rapidly, like Meta Knight's Uair. Deals 4% damage while in front of Cloak, and 3% while behind.
Fair - Arm Smash: Cloak swings his right arm downwards with some force, acting as a meteor strike if timed properly. 8% damage, a bit of landing lag. Before swinging his arm, he says "Yah!"
Uair - Blade Hook: Cloak thrusts his weapon upwards, somewhat similar to Link's Uair. However, if the attack connects during the first few frames, both players pause in midair for a moment, during which Cloak bashes them down with his Crystallinious (acting as a semi-spike and making the Home-Run Bat sound). The semi-spike deals 11% damage, while the rest of the attack deals 7%. If he hits with the semi-spike, he says "Yah!"
Bair - Expert Grab: Cloak reaches out behind him with his right arm. If he hits an opponent in the first few frames, it acts as a grab - in the air! Cloak can throw them in any cardinal or diagonal direction except for straight down, though the throw deals no damage. The other character can break free of this, but it's possible to suicide if their damage is high enough.
Dair - Shadowbrand: Cloak takes about a second and a half to charge his weapon with shadowy energy. He then throws it down at a 20 degree angle (assuming 0 is straight down), and leaps after it. While thrown, the Crystallinious spins on its axis, is wreathed in shadow energy, and deals 12% damage. While charging, he yells out "SHADOWBRAND!", then says "Yah!" when jumping after it.
Cloak has super armor (damage but no knockback) from when he throws the Crystallinious to when he retrieves it. He stays suspended in midair for about 2 seconds, leaving him a vulnerable target.

SPECIALS

Neutral B: Dark Aura
Cloak stops for about a second, then shrouds himself in shadowy energy. This gives him a couple of frames of super armor, and also adds half of any damage inflicted back to his Draknitis Guard. After an additional 2 seconds, he can do one of the following:
Holding B - Dark Charge: By holding B, Cloak says "Charge!" while his dark aura changes into a dark orange color. In this state, he's vulnerable to attacks, and takes normal damage and knockback; however, he adds 1% to his DG per second. He won't gain any back upon being hit, though.
Pressing Down - Dark Teleport: Cloak says "Darkness", then slips into the ground, taking the form of a circular shadow. He can move along the ground at a slow speed, and is invulnerable to most attacks; however, it only lasts for 3 seconds max, and can't be used for 5 seconds after reappearing. He can be damaged by attacks that strike the ground (Link's Dair, Kirby's Nair, most explosions), which instantly brings him out of shadow state (though doesn't knock him back at all).
Pressing Left or Right - Backslash: This tech only works if there's another character in close proximity to Cloak. When successful, he vanishes, reappears behind an enemy, says "Behind you!" and slashes them (6% damage). Cloak can also teleport away from an opponent by pressing the opposite direction. This is somewhat similar to Meta Knight's down B, though only in fixed directions.

Side B: Crystalshock
Cloak yells out "CRYSTAL..." sticks his weapon in the ground, then thrusts his crystal hand forward; he creates a crystalline convex shield about the size of him, and finishes with "SHOCK!". The shield is stationary, and Cloak can move away from it once it's created, but there can only be one on the field at a time, and since it uses the power of the Crystallinious, Cloak is unable to attack while it's out.
Rather than reflecting projectiles, it instead absorbs them, like G&W's Oil Panic; like Oil Panic, it can only absorb energy projectiles, but can absorb any amount of them, so long as the total doesn't exceed 50%. It simply reflects physical projectiles, and can be shattered by physical attacks.
When Cloak wants to fight again, press A to fire off an energy laser that deals exactly the same damage as it absorbed; the laser is about the width of a charged-up Super Scope shot and about four times as long, and travels infinitely in one direction. Pressing B absorbs 1/5 of the absorbed energy into Cloak's DG. Either way, the Crystalshock shatters, and Cloak's weapon is returned to him instantly.
When used in the air, Cloak forms it underneath him. This disables his other B moves until he hits solid ground, but gives him both his jumps back. It has the same effect, but just facing a different direction.

Down B: Neutron Star
Cloak kneels for a moment, then fires a spark of white energy from his right hand. The spark travels upward, gaining speed as it travels. Cloak can control its movement from left to right, but this leaves him immobile; pressing the shield button will cancel his control over it. If it hits an enemy, it deals 5% with little knockback.
Once the spark reaches the top death-line (where a character would fly into the background and die), it grows a lot (about three times the size of a Super Scope shot), becoming a somewhat circular mass of white energy. This energy flies down vertically at high speed, dealing 12% damage and meteor striking anyone it hits. He yells out "STAR!" when it appears.
When it hits the ground, the Neutron Star explodes, damaging anyone in the radius of the attack (deals 16% damage at the center and 8% at the edge). The explosion doesn't distinguish between friend and foe, and will even damage Cloak himself if he's hit.

Up B: Infinitwister
Cloak charges his weapon with shadow energy; the longer B is held, the more energy is charged. He then leaps upward while spinning his weapon parallel to the ground, leaving a black column-shaped trail in his wake. Naturally, the longer it's charged, the farther Cloak will travel. It deals about 3 hits of 1% damage per second.
In the air, Cloak stops the attack (and enters the helpless state) at the top of the attack, but if used on the ground, Cloak can continue spinning until he reaches the ground again by holding B. However, there's a bit of landing lag if he lands while spinning.

GRABS

Grab: Cloak reaches out with his Crystallinious, then pulls back. (The intended effect is like those old cartoons where they would use a cane to pull a bad performer off the stage). It has a bit better range than most grabs, but not quite as good as "tether" grabs like Link or Zamus.
Grab attack: Cloak slaps his foe with his right hand. 1%

Fthrow - Shadow Burst: Cloak grunts a bit while charging a bit of shadow energy in his right hand, then detonates it near his foe's stomach. 8% damage.
Uthrow - Multiform: Cloak creates three illusionary copies of himself, then throws his foe upwards. One copy then rushes upward and slashes the foe (3%), another copy does the same (2%), followed by the last copy (2%).
Bthrow - Swordsmanshade: Cloak smacks his foe with the flat part of his current blade. This has two different effects, depending on the blade:
-White blade: It knocks them into the ground behind Cloak, and then upwards. 8%
-Dark blade: It has a "stunning" effect similar to Zamus' neutral B. The foe then hits the ground. 6%
Dthrow - Teleslam: Cloak and his foe teleport a small distance into the air, he says "Haah!" and throws them on the ground. 7% damage.

FINAL SMASH: DRAKNITIS WAVE

Cloak's Final Smash is a bit different than the rest of the cast. While in "standby" mode, Cloak glows with a dark orange aura - the same as his Dark Charge special. This automatically recharges his Draknitis Guard at a rate of 1%/second, but doesn't enhance his abilities at all. After half a minute, the aura disappears, and Cloak loses his Final Smash.
Or, Cloak can press B and initiate his "true" Final Smash - Draknitis Wave. Cloak yells out "DRAKNITIS!" and unleashes a large wave of dark orange energy, which sucks enemies closer toward him. The wave deals 2% damage per second, and touching Cloak deals an additional 20% damage with high knockback - half of each amount is absorbed into Cloak's DG. The Draknitis Wave grows smaller as Cloak remains in standby - if used instantly, it's somewhat bigger than Luigi's Final Smash, but if used with only a few seconds left, it's only as big as Kirby with a Super Mushroom.

OTHER ATTACKS

Getting up attack: Cloak emits a pulse of shadow energy around his body, damaging anyone in the area. 5%
Ledge attack: Cloak sticks the blade of his weapon into the ledge, then uses that to flip up and back onto the stage. 5% if hit by the blade, 4% if hit by Cloak flipping. This is done regardless of Cloak's damage.

POSES

Entrance: The Crystallinious falls from the sky. It begins emitting wisps of shadow energy, which condense and solidify into Cloak's form.

Up taunt: Creates two transparent copies of himself. All three then point their weapons diagonally (like the Ice Climbers).
Side taunt: Cloak flips his weapon around. This changes the current blade.
Down taunt: Cloak looks toward the background and says "What... am I?"

Victory 1: Cloak spins his weapons around, jumps, and lands by sticking it into the ground. He finishes by saying "No challenge."
Victory 2: Cloak charges some shadow energy, says "Leave me alone..." and releases his energy in a screen-obscuring cloud. When the screen clears, he's gone.
Victory 3: Same as his down taunt, but he says "I am... a monster."

SUBSPACE EMISSARY

Cloak serves no role in the main story; like Wolf, TLink and Jiggs, he appears in a door after the completion of the game. He appears in a door in the "Entrance to Subspace" level.
When the door is entered, a cutscene is triggered: Cloak, standing on Final Destination, is training with one of his copies. The copy seems to get the upper hand, but Cloak blasts it with a burst of shadow energy, then stabs it with his weapon. After assuming a victory pose, he looks at the camera, which zooms into his face. The player then fights him and unlocks him for play if successful.

TROPHIES/STICKERS (Shoruth universe)

Symbol: A vaguely tree-shaped pink symbol with three floating dots. This is known as the "Crest of Iseo". Image

Assist Trophy: Xios Drak se Shora Shika
Xios (for short) is a man said to be the most powerful magician in the world of Shoruth, and he shares an unclear (and antagonistic) link to Cloak. He is extremely pale-skinned, has dirty brown hair, and wears a tattered brown robe over a black bodysuit.
When summoned as an Assist, Xios draws his two Chameleon blades (strangely-shaped purple swords) and will do one of two things:
-He'll rush after an enemy and use both his swords and shadow energy blasts to put the hurt on the unfortunate victim. At max, he can deal 50% damage with all of his attacks.
-He'll stand in place and begin charging energy. After about 5 seconds, he'll unleash Darkness Rising - an incredibly powerful spell that creates a hemisphere-shaped blast around the size of Giga Bowser. The spell deals 30% damage and strikes with the force of a Golden Hammer, but the charge time gives other players time to escape.

Normal Trophy: Cloak Draknitis
"A strange entity who wields the celestial weapon Crystallinious. His unique birth via the energy known as Draknitis has given him many different abilities and an unheard-of body structure - he has no body! He has a shield called Draknitis Guard that protects him from damage.."
Sticker: [Darkness] Attack +25 - Restricted to Cloak and Ganondorf

Final Smash Trophy: Draknitis Wave
"Cloak's Draknitis Guard is normally invisible, but the power of the Smash Ball allows him to make it visible - and large. When used, he sucks in opponents and drains their energy, restoring it to his Draknitis Guard. But simply collecting the Smash Ball will also restore his shield."

Normal Trophy: Xios Drak se Shora Shika
"Xios is said to be the most powerful magician in the world of Shoruth, where Cloak hails from. This strange man also seems to be linked to Cloak, and seems to know Cloak very well. When summoned, he'll use his Chameleon swords to attack or charge for the powerful Darkness Rising."
Sticker: [Darkness] Attack +25 - Restricted to Cloak and Ganondorf

Normal Trophy: Clora Galask
"This blue-haired lady was trained as a priestess, though she always deviated from the teachings a bit. While on a pilgrimage to a new temple, she was attacked and murdered by a mysterious thief... yet she appears fine after a few years. She fights with crystalline arm bracers and greaves."
Sticker: [Magic] Resistance +30 - Restricted to Cloak

Normal Trophy: Jani Fors Yrrzn
"The head of the Fors Labs. Her brilliant mind has allowed her to develop all sorts of useful devices, but her crowning achievement is her cloning machine; due to this, her company is run entirely by her clones. The Fors Labs is one of the major forces against Xios' terrorist network."
Sticker: [Magic] Power +10 - Restricted to Magic-using characters

Normal Trophy: Shadoblad Schimmmtar
"A member of the amphibious race known as Warshi. Through some process, he has modified his body to appear more humanoid, though he still wears a yellow robe to obscure his appearance. He uses mechanical gauntlets and boots to drastically increase his already-great fighting prowess."
Sticker: [Weapon] Attack +10

Normal Trophy: Kazu Atirsho
"A female of the beast-like Ragrai race. Unlike her kin, she has a humanoid appearance, suggested to be an atavistic mutation. Her great intelligence and leadership skills allowed her to unite the warring countries of Shoruth, and she served as the first emperor of the Great Shoruth Empire."
Sticker: [Arm, Leg] Attack + 5

Normal Trophy: Se'kedes Dais
"A man whose feminine appearance belies his incredible power - the ability to manipulate time. He was raised in the desert, but rallied against the corrupt government of the time and became its leader for a time. Even after death, he continues to watch over the world of Shoruth."
Sticker: "Carry" Timer (Timer spawns whenever you enter a room)

Normal Trophy: Warxe Tourauds
"A young engineer whose nearly superhuman dexterity allowed him and his family to get out of debt. After his sister was murdered, he created Ralya's Right, a revolutionary group out to destroy the terrorist group R-FORM. He has high magical power, and is proficient with ice magic."
Sticker: [Ice] Attack +19 - Restricted to Ice Climbers, Lucas

Normal Trophy: 08 Tink
"A genetically-engineered super-soldier, created as part of the peace-keeping Seyn program. She served as its field commander, and was one of the few loyal soldiers who stayed with the Seyn Program after its corruption was exposed. She wields the transforming weapon Defender."
Sticker: [Energy] Resistance +20

Sticker: GshAd
Effect: [Leg] Attack +13
Sticker: Cassis Blade
Effect: [Weapon] Attack +70
Sticker: Jothai
Effect: [Electric] Resistance +40
Sticker: Mandros
Effect: [Fire] Attack +20
Sticker: Kayah
Effect: Sticker Drop +12
Sticker: Ralya Life
Effect: Carry Trophy Stand
Sticker: Zils
Effect: [Energy] Resistance +10
Sticker: Roto-Shield
Effect: All Resistance +4
Sticker: Void Heart
Effect: All Damage +20, All Resistance -20
Sticker: Echtori
Effect: [Body, Spin] Attack +3

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Amazing chracters I've seen so far. Anyway heres my second one with picture coming soon as well as info. I just wanna have the post ready for updates.

Judy Nails

The famous musician of Guitar Hero has decided to try her hand at Brawl.
Judy brings with her a variety of music based attacks as well as her guitar for good range. In fact the reach of her attacks rival that of swordsmen such as Marth in terms of tips.

Specials}

B Special, Star Power} A stream of lightning travels horizontally from the guitar and deals great damage which can potentially KO an opponent at 110% or higher. The stream travels as far as Samus's fully powered Charge Shot. This attack traps foes in waves of electricisty as well as Judy. You can keep the stream going by tapping the B button to make Judy play her guitar.

Down B, Whammy} Judy tilts the whammy bar and phases through attacks. Can be used for recovery and while running. Very long lag in both start up and finish.

Up B, Amp Overoad} The guitar's amp appears from no where and explodes, launching Judy diagonally up at high speeds. Anyone who comes in contact with her is pushed away. Has high knockback and decent damage.

Side B, Broken String} The guitar strings tear from their spots and launch out to grab an opponent. Once attached Judy holds them in place and throws them in any chosen direction. Unlike regular throws these throws deal more damage and knockback, and the available directions for throwing are diagonal.

Final Smash}
Guitar Solo (Through the Fire and Flames)} Judy will center herself in the middle of the stage and begin playing the 2-minute guitar solo from the song. The knockback from this FS is ridiculously low but makes up for by building up damage. You can increase the damage and range by playing the notes that pass by on screen (B,A,L,R,Z) the same way they do in the Guitar Hero games. At the end Judy will create a massive explosion as she hits the last notes and strikes a pose while crouching.

Abilities}
Can crawl, can wall cling (using the guitar) for about 5 seconds, taunt can momentarily power up attacks.

Home Stage} Concert Highway
Songs}
-Jordan
-Through the Fire and Flames
-Bulls on Parade
-Welcome to the Jungle
-Beast and the Harlot
-Rock you like a Hurricane
-Woman
-Thunderhorse
- X-Stream
-Free Bird
-Knights of Cynodia
-Slow Ride

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Trace

Is Trace taken? If not, than I've got him reserved.

All right, here we go...

Trace

From the despised Kriken Empire, the young Kriken Trace comes, undergoing his rite of passage.
A Kriken's rite of passage involves the individual being exiled and setting out on an intergalactic expedition, searching for vulnerable planets for the Kriken Empire to invade and conquer.

Trace's first and only appearance has been in the first-person shooter Metroid game Metroid Prime Hunters, being playable in multiplayer mode as a sniper class. His signature weapon, the Imperialist, inflicts massive harm on its targets, as well as being able to zoom in on foes. When Trace wields it, he can turn become translucent, more so the less he moves.
His alternate form is the Triskelion, an animal-like form capable of doing large damage in a single lunge, but leaves the user open afterwards. The Triskelion becomes translucent the less he moves, similar to him using the Imperialist in Biped form.
It can also be noted that Trace wields two blades, one at the end of each arm.

--------------------------------------
Stats and Abilities:

Speed: *** - Trace doesn't run too fast, but he is by no means slow.
Strength: * - Trace has nearly no knockback on any of his moves. However, he makes up for it with his exceptional damaging abilities.
Damage: ***** - Trace's strong point. Dishing out damage fast enough to make Meta Knight cry, Trace is a master of racking up damage with minimal attacks.
Weight: *** - Trace, just as his body would lead you to believe, is a bit lighter than Samus.
Height: **** - Trace stands a little higher than most of the cast, coming in as a few inches taller than Samus.
Jump Height: *** - Nothing interesting here. Trace jumps at about the same height as Wario.
Agility: **** - Despite his size, Trace is rather agile, about the same as Shiek.
Attack Speed: *** - Nothing too special. About the same as Zelda.

Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

-------------------------------------
Special ('B') Moves

Neutral Special:
Name: Imperialist.
Power: *
Damage: ****
Range: *****
Speed: **
Description: A very thin, damaging beam, like R.O.B.'s, except no charging, or bouncing off surfaces.

Side Special:
Name: Triskelion Lunge.
Power: ****
Range: *** on ground, ***** in air.
Speed: *
Description: Trace changes into his Alt Form and attacks an enemy, dealing high damage and knockback, but is easily dodged and highly punishable. Good kill move, covers enormous distance if used in midair, thus functioning as a recovery move. Best used as a surprise move.

Up Special:
Name: Grappling Beam.
Power: N/A
Damage: N/A
Range: ****
Speed: ***
Description: Like Zero Suit Samus', except it can pull an enemy down and put them in position for a Footstool Jump for a second, and can be aimed slightly. On the ground, it functions as a long-range grab. 0%

Down Special:
Name: Invisibility.
Power: N/A
Damage: N/A
Range: N/A
Description: Becomes translucent. Can't move faster than a quarter of his normal speed or attack more than once without losing the effect, but an attack used while invisible does extra damage, depending on how long you charged the invisibility, up to 2x.

Grabs and Throws

Grab:
Range: **
Speed: ****

Up Throw:
Name: Power Grapple
Power: ***
Damage: **
Description: Launches upwards with his grapple beam.

Down Throw:
Name: Point-Blank
Description: Tosses foe on the ground, and fires the Imperialist downwards, possibly burying the foe.

Forwards Throw:
Name: Alt-Form
Damage: ***
Description: Throws foe into the air, then changes into Triskelion and lunges at them when they land.

Backwards Throw:
Name: Brush Off
Description: Turns and throws the foe back by shoving with his arm cannon. Makes opponents trip.

Holding Attack:
Name: Mince
Description: Slashes at the foe with his free hand.

Ground Attacks

Forward Smash:
Name: Cross-Slash
Damage: *****
Description: A cross-slash with his bladed hands.

Upward Smash:
Name: Roasting Grapple
Range: ****
Description: Releases his Grappling Beam, heats it with his arm cannon for the charging duration, then swings it over his head like Samus' Upward Smash, and then flings enemies it hit onto the ground behind him, where they trip.

Downward Smash:
Name: Limber Slash
Power: **/***
Damage: ***/**
Range: **/***
Description: Slashes forward and downwards while thrusting his leg behind him. Simultaneous, front does more damage but has less knockback than back.

Strong Side:
Name: Jab
Description: A faster mimic of Pit's side strong attack.

Strong Upwards:
Name: Empty Shot
Description: Fires a few Power Beam shots into the air.

Strong Downwards:
Name: Explosive Cannon
Description: Fires a missile into the ground directly in front of him.

Dash Attack:
Name: Fury Slash
Description: Swings his blades three times. Getting hit by one catches you into the next one.

Jab Combo:
Name: Power Beam
Range: ***
Speed: *****
Description: Fires a Power Beam shot, then charges. The charge will persist as long as you hold the Attack button, but it will max out at a small level. You can still move, and anybody who touches the charge takes a small amount of damage. Releasing Attack will fire a small charge shot.

Air Attacks

Aerial Neutral:
Name: Blade Spin
Power: **
Description: A spin with his blades outstretched.

Aerial Forwards:
Name: Crushing Swing
Description: A smack with the arm cannon.

Aerial Backwards:
Name: Sky Sweeper
Range: *
Description: Swings the arm cannon over his head, launching opponents straight down like Lucas' Aerial Backwards.

Aerial Upwards:
Name: Heated Cannon
Power: **
Description: A sweep of the charged arm cannon, catching and doing multiple attacks to all it hits.

Aerial Downwards:
Name: Snipe
Description: Fires the Imperialist downwards. Can spike.

Miscellaneous Attacks:

Ledge Attack (<100%):
Name: Spin Rise
Description: Trace swings himself up onto the ground, swinging his legs towards his foes.

Ledge Attack (>100%):
Name: Apathetic Cut
Description: Trace crawls up, then swings his blades.

Standing Attack:
Name: Bladed Helix
Description: Trace stumbles to his feet, swinging his blades to the sides as he does so.
Taunts

Up Taunt: Flips his head back and charges his Power Beam.

Side Taunt: Becomes invisible, then reappears.

Down Taunt: Turns into Triskelion, screeches, and changes back to normal.

Result Screen Poses

Victory Pose 1: The Triskelion lunges into position, then 'unfolds' to reveal Trace.

Victory Pose 2: Trace fades into view, aiming the Imperialist at the runner-up.

Victory Pose 3: Trace's Arm Cannon glows, and he fires a few Power Beam shots into the air.

Loss Pose: Trace, slumping, resignedly claps his arm blades.

General Animations

Idle Animation:
Trace becomes slightly translucent, looking around while crouching a bit.

Walking Animation: Trace lowers his stance and creeps forwards.

Running Animation: Leans forwards and kicks at the ground to move faster, like Marth.

Dizzy Animation: Trace mostly stand still, his head swaying slightly.

Sleep Animation: Trace slumps a bit, his head resting on his left shoulder.

Sidestep Dodge Animation: Trace scrunches himself up, leaning to the side with an arm raised in front of his head.

Airdodge Animation: Rolls into the background and back.

Tripping Animation: Trace kicks forwards with his left foot, then goes flying forwards and lands on his side.

Edge Hold: Trace hooks his blades onto the ground, clawing nervously while looking down repeatedly.

Miscellaneous

Victory Song: The Item Acquisition jingle from Super Metroid.

Character Selection Screen SE: A few clap-like sounds, similar to the ones heard in the Hunters opening.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains a red crest, as well as two red shoulder blades much like Trace's.

Subspace Emissary:

While the events in the Subspace Emissary take place, Trace calmly observes from his ship in orbit, as viewed in a cutscene after The Swamp. When Samus leaves the Research Facility and comes out onto the land, Trace appears, and Samus engages him in a duel. After defeating him, Trace explains his motives to conquer Subspace, and Samus hesitantly lets him accompany her.

Throughout the rest of the Subspace Emissary cutscenes, Samus continually casts nervous glances at Trace.

After Tabuu transforms him into a trophy, his trophy can be found in the second Subspace level.

Final Smash

Final Smash:
Name: Rite of Passage.
Damage: *****
Effect Area: *****
Duration: ***
Description: Trace takes a small electronic device, and presses a few buttons. After which, a Kriken spaceship lands, and several Kriken get out, swarming foes, while a few Kriken spaceships fly overhead in a strafing run. After about 20 seconds, the initial ship returns and the Krikens pile on, before it flies away, and the strafing ships fire a few very powerful shots into the middle, being the only part of the Final Smash that really has much KO power. The remaining ships then fly away, and the Final Smash ends. Trace is still vulnerable while using this move, but the mass numbers of Krikens tend to keep foes away anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non-Character
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items

Greater Ithrak (Assist Trophy):
Effect Area: **
Duration: ***
Description: Upon the revelation of the Greater Ithrak, it roars and charges opponents. Only the front damages while running, touching any other part during the attack causes no adverse effects. Can block attacks with its head.

Universal Ammo Expansion (Added Effect Item):
Duration: *****
Description: Slightly decreases lag on Special Moves.

Imperialist:
Description: Similar to both the Cracker Launcher, in terms of movement, and Trace's Neutral Special, in terms of effect. Allows 3 shots.

Music
Vs. True Gorea
Trace's Theme
Battle Theme (Metroid Prime Hunters)
Hunter Chase

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
reserved for Tidus, Squall, and Cloud.

Cloud (Final Fantasy VII)

Bio:

Long: Click here

Short: Cloud Strife is a former ex-SOLDIER, elite forces of the massive monopoly Shinra, who worked with the terrorist group called AVALANCHE to take down Shinra. Now, he have a nemesis to deal with, not Shinra, but a sinister villain named Sephiroth

Alternate Colors

\

By the way, the alternate color with the black hair is (very bad attempt) of Zack Fair, Cloud's closest deceased friend.

Stats:

Size: (5.4/10) 173 cm (or 5 ft 7 inches), quite big but not really.

Speed: (4.95/10) Doesn't run or attack really fast because of his giant sword.

Strength: (7.2/10) About as strong as Ike, but not really strong.

Weight: (7.9/10) Quite heavy

Specials:

Up-B: Climhazzard
Similar to Ike's Aether, but Cloud's Climhazzard goes a little different. First, he stalls (even in mid air) and rushes forward and stabs with his sword (acts like a grab when contacts the foe), then he slashes upward, sometimes yelling "Climhazzard!" and slashes down. Thus, Cloud goes in a L-shaped path, meaning he can use it as both Horizontal and vertical recovery.
Climhazzard in action

Neutral-B: Braver
Jumps up in a small height and slashes down.
Braver in action

Down-B: Parry
Goes into a parry stance (like Ike and Marth's down-B). When the enemy attacks Cloud under this stance, Cloud blows a counterattack, about 1.2x of that attack and 75% of the knockback. Also, Cloud can reflect projectiles with parry if timed correctly.

Side-B: Cross Slash
Rushes forward and slashes foe three times. This will not make Cloud run off the platform.
Cross-Slash in action

Final Smash: Omnislash
Rushes up to one foe, slashes, and...he mysteriously teleports to the NEXT foe! and slashes him/her! Cloud does this 15 times at random enemies, dealing 14% damage per slash with no knockback. Then at the final slash, he picks one random enemy up into the air and slashes that person, dealing 38% damage and resulting a one hit KO. Useful when dealing with multiple opponents as well as single opponents. Quite flexible if you ask me.

Omnislash in action

Tidus

Bio:
Tidus (pronounced TEE-Dus or TYE-Dus, since his name isn't really mentioned because in the beginning you can change his name) is the main protagonist from Final Fantasy X. A star blitzball player (blitzball is like a combination of soccer, football, and water polo and it's all play underwater in a giant sphere pool stadium), he had become top star of the blitzball team of his home city of Zanarkand, which is the most advanced city in FFX. Tidus hates his father, Jecht (who is also a blitzball star), alot because his father's alcoholism (as well as taunting as a "crybaby"). One day, a giant creature known as "Sin" enters Zanarkand and destroy most of everything in his town. Thus , he was sent 1000 years into the future where people live backwards, avoiding the use of "machina," or machines to order not to anger Sin.

In the game, Tidus uses a longsword. Though he is not really strong, he is quite agile.

Warning! Do not put your cursor over the black area to know further plots relating to Final Fantasy X:
Neither Jecht and Tidus are real in Spira, they are just dreams!!!

Pros
  • can wall cling
  • can wall jump
  • smashes are pulled off really fast
  • three projectiles (one which serves as a recovery and one creates out of hand)
  • quite agile
  • buckler may block projectiles
  • GREAT juggler
  • good at edgeguarding
  • decent hitbox
  • can Ken Combo

Cons
  • neutral B is slow moving, easily avoidable, and doesn't do damage
  • quite floaty for a character of his size
  • can be comboed real easily
  • Up-B lacks horizontal range
  • grabs are really weak

Size: 4.9/10 5 foot 9 inches, not really that big
Speed: 8/10 really agile, and rolling and sidestepping have little lag. Running equals to that of Fox.
Strength: 6.21/10 Not really strong and lacks killing moves
Weight: 3/10 Quite floaty and falls down slowly.

Specials

Up B: Jecht Shot
Can act as a projectile attack and a recovery move. He twirls multiple times upward in the air and if he is carrying an item, he shoots the item with a kick. Otherwise he just twirls upward malus the "kick" part. Can put Tidus in a helpless state. If you are going to get rid of at item, I recommend using Jecht Shot instead of throwing it, as it adds more power via the kick rather than just throwing it.

In the game, Jecht Shot is actually a blitzball move that Tidus can learn in the blitzball minigame. He can learn in the beginning of the game (or later when he gets into the airship) when he is in the S.S. Winno by playing the Jecht Shot Challenge. In order for this to be successful, the player must press on the D-Pad correspond to the quotes onscreen or "X" if the quote is on the middle and must be done so 11 quotes without missing one.

Neutral B: Watera
Shoots a very slow moving water sphere out of his hand. When hits in contact, it does no damage but causes the opponent to slip and fall. Due to it's slow moving speed, it's not really that effective in long distances.

Watera is a strong version of Water in FFX and deals "water" damage. Tidus can't learn this at start but rather one of his party members, Lulu can. In order for Tidus to learn this, he (and Lulu) must do so via Sphere Grid.

Down B: Blitzball
Creates a blitzball on his hand, it can either be thrown at, dealing 15% damage and a good knockback on those who taken medium damage, or can be used in conjunction with Up-B and dealing 32% and a lot of knockball. Keep in mind though that he can only create two at a time and other players can pick it up and use it against him.

Blitzball is a soccer like item in Final Fantasy X

Side B: Spiral Cut
Does a cartwheel and damages the enemy. 12% damage.

Final Smash: Blitz Ace
Tidus rushes toward one random opponent in slow-motion and starts slashing the enemy 9 times (each dealing 12% damage and last slash stuns opponent), plants his sword onto the ground, and leaps into the air using the hilt of the sword. Then a blitzball appears and Tidus begins to executes a Sphere Shot. Then a meter appears and you have 3 seconds to have the marker hit a small grey area in the center of the meter). If successful under the countdown, Tidus will shoots the blitzball onto the center of the stage with a REALLY large blast radius (about the size of Hyrule), dealing 92% damage and a One-Hit KO. Otherwise, Tidus will fail and miss and the blitzball will apear in the stage where everyone can freely use it.

Here's a video of Blitz Ace in action (note: I did NOT made this video and sorry for the quality to be really bad).

Squall coming soon!!

RampagingWang

Smash Rookie
Marcus Fenix

A war torn soldier, Marcus Fenix joins the fray!

Fighter Description
Straight from the frontlines of the Cog forces on the planet Sera, Marcus took some time off to take part in the Super Smash Brothers tournament. Armed with his Lancer assault rifle with chainsaw bayonet, he is a force to be reckoned with. His heavy armor allows him to both deal and take heavy damage, but severely restricts his movement ability. He has many ranged moves, and a few devastating finishing moves. He is an above average weight charecter, but not as heavy as the main heavyweights.

Stats

Strength :
7/10

Weight:
6/10

Attack speed:
8/10

Range:
10/10

Ground speed:
5/10

Jump:
3/10

Aerial speed:
3/10

Fall speed:
7/10

Dashing jump speed:
4/10

Animations and Music

Entrance:
Gets dropped off by a Helicopter.

Idle pose:
Flicks Lancer around carelessly.

Taunts:
- Swings smoke grenade around body
- Checks sole of shoe for dirt
- Does a little breakdance

Victory tune:
Cog victory song from Gears of War multiplayer.

Victory poses:
- Stands with lancer chainsaw revving.
- Salutes half-heartedly.
- Casually walks off screen.

Losing pose:
- Stands with head in his hands.

The moves

Specials:

NEUTRAL B:
Chainsaw bayonet:
Damage: 8/10
Marcus revs the chainsaw bayonet, then chainsaws the nearest charecter, dealing heavy damage. However, unlike in Gears this is done in a GORELESS way, much like a sword swipe. The bayonet takes half a second to rev up before being available to use, and if Marcus is hit whilst it is reving he flinches and lowers the bayonet.

FORWARD B:
Lancer Spray:
Damage: 3/10
Marcus walks forward whilst shooting his lancer from the hip, dealing light damage over a large area. Can only be used for a few seconds before Marcus has to reload his gun.

DOWN B:
Bolo Grenade:
Damage: 7/10
Marcus pulls a bolo grenade out of his pocket and gets ready to use it. He swings it in a circle like in Gears of War, and a press of a will throw it. Also, an aiming reticule will appear onscreen, allowing Marcus to aim the grenade in the exact direction he wants it. He is unable to jump whilst swinging the grenade. If the grenade hits a charecter, it will stick to it.

UP B:
Smoke Grenade:
Damage: 0/10
Marcus pulls a smoke grenade out of his pocket and throws it upwards whilst keeping hold to it. The sticky outer coating of the smoke grenade attatches to any surface, and can be used as a recovery move. After a second, it begins to expel smoke. This blocks view, and disperses after about 5 seconds.

A Moves:

JAB
Lancer Hit:
Marcus butts forward with his gun.

DASH ATTACK
Roll:
Marcus does a forward roll, damaging anything that gets in the way with his momentum.

Tilts:

FORWARD
Lancer hit [2]:
Does a greater butt with the lancer, dealing more damage.

UP
Lancer Slice:
Slices upwards with lancer, catching enemies with the chainsaw bayonet.

DOWN
Low Blow:
Punches downwards with free hand. Speedy attack with medium damage.

Smashes

FORWARD
Gnasher Blast:
Pulls out Gnasher Shotgun, and does a hard blast ahead of him. Does extreme damage but limited range.

UP
Torque shot:
Marcus shoots his torque bow upwards, allowing a delayed explosion. The longer held, the further the arrow goes.

DOWN
Boomshot:
Marcus shoots the ground underneath him, propelling him upwards and damaging all near him. It also damages Marcus.

AERIALS

NEUTRAL A
Punch:
Punches forwards with free hand.

FORWARD A
Lancer:
Shoots a burst of lancer bullets into the air ahead of him.

UP A
Bicycle kick:
Kicks through the air, damaging all around him.

BACK A
Backwards Kick:
Kicks behind him, with a sweetspot that potentially does massive damage.

DOWN A
Air Stomp:
Stomps downwards with both feet, dealing large damage.

Shielding Moves and Throws:

SIDESTEP:
Wall Slide:
Slides across, and hugs a wall if nearby.

ROLL:
Combat roll:
Does a sideways combat roll through the air.

GRAB:
Lunges with free hand, and pulls enemy to the floor.

THROWS:
A attack:
Knees enemy in the face.

Forward throw:
Grabs enemy by the back of the neck, then throws forwards one man herry berry style.

Up throw:
Throws upwards with an encouraging kick.
I
Back throw:
Sything kick that kicks the enemy behind Marcus.

Down throw:
Curb stomps, dealing large damage.

FINAL SMASH:
Hammer of Dawn:
Marcus gets out his hammer of dawn, and uses the satellite guided laser to damage all those in its path. This deals massive damage. It is controlled by a gun in Marcus's hands, and he can run around the map whilst aiming the laser. However, Marcus is unable to jump whilst using the Hammer.

Alt Colors

Red Armour
Blue Armour
Green Armour
Standard Armour, no bandana
Red Armour, no bandana
Blue Armour, no bandana
Green Armour, no bandana
Black Armour, no bandana

Stage:
Fuel Train

A train with a moving background, with explosive barrels which can be picked up. Over time, a Beserker appears and runs accross the stage, KOing anybody in its path.

Song:
Gears theme

-------------------------

My first try at something like this, and totally off the top of my head. Can't beat a bit of Gears.

neoREgen

Smash Journeyman
Naota Nandaba (FLCL)

Like Lucas and Ness, Naota represents the FLCL series as a whole rather than having attacks that only apply to him.
-----------------
Stats (out of 5):
Speed: 4 - 4.5
Power: 2.5 - 3
Weight: 2 - 3
Range: 2
Size: 2 (around the same size as Marth or Zero Suit Samus)

-----------------
Naota has an interesting innate ability. When he is hit in the head (hard), a bump will begin to grow on his head that will spawn an item after quite a while (10-20 seconds).

Once a bump is growing, a harder hit can increase its size (as well as adding to the incubation time).

The following chart is based on the percentage done by one hit. Multiple hits do not add damage up for the bump on his head:

less than 15% does nothing.
15% + starts a bump that will spawn a random item. (10-15 second incubation)
25% + starts a bump that will spawn a robot that acts as an assist trophy, or one of the other crazy creatures that spawn from his head in the anime. (20 seconds)

potential random items:
beam sword
bob-omb
cracker launcher
hammer/golden hammer
home run bat
ray gun
smash ball
super scope
assist trophy

of course, some of these are much rarer than others, but I don't feel like weighing them.

note that if items are turned off, everything under 25% will have no effect.
Also, I'm really just guessing at numbers and figures here. I'm not really even sure if there's one move in the game that does 25% in one hit. But I'm thinking a Wizard Punch would. The point is rarity and numbers would be adjusted appropriately if this were actually done. But why rack my brain for something impossible?

-----------------
Attacks:
I imagine Naota having a sort of clumsily thrown-together fighting style, since he doesn't know how to fight well. He uses a little bit of simple martial arts, many of which are defensive moves. From his moveset here, I'm thinking he'll end up a fairly technical finesse character.

A, A, A= right hook, left hook, punch to the gut

down tilt= crouches and swings leg to trip opponent.

up tilt= slightly leans to the side, then closes back in with an upward elbow supported by his other arm. (Opponent more or less has to run into this because it has very little range. It is for defending against attacks from above. Stuns.)

forward tilt= leans back, then attacks with both hands open-palmed forward (intended to stun).

dash attack= backhands with left hand, then overhands with right.

Smashes:
side= hands together, a downward swing
up= clumsy uppercut!
down= standing downward kick to the shin that stuns (the hit character cringes and stoops a little when hit)

Aerials:
standard air= punch
Fair= sideways kick (not quite a roundhouse)
Bair= backhand punch
Uair= shoots a clear plastic water gun upwards, pushes people upward like Game and Watch's uair.
Dair= downward kick (not the speedy kind like Sonic though)

Special Moves:
neutral B = Walk the mechanical dog. The dog comes out and bites. It will eat items if close enough, after which it will grow. Eventually the dog may eat opponents and spit them back out, be used to block projectiles, (or destroy parts of destructible stages due to it's sheer weight when walking). Holding B will allow Naota to walk the dog. Upon releasing B, the dog will bite, potentially grow, then vanish.

> B: similar to Ness' bat, Naota pulls out a bass guitar and swings it, reflecting projectiles and hitting enemies. Complete with awesome dissonant guitar chord *thud* sound.

/\ B: I think a diagonally moving Vespa will work for a recovery...
I can't really think of any reason Naota would move vertically in the anime unless he were being hit... probably by this very Vespa.

\/ B = pulls out game "Firestarter", a fire spawns in front of Naota, travels three spaces forward and dissipates.

-----------------
Final Smash: Atomosk

As Atomosk, Naota becomes faster, stronger, and invincible. Touching him hurts (not much knock back however). Atomosk duel-wields a guitar and a bass.
All moves would be altered to include just 3 ground attacks, 4 aerial attacks, and throws. Clicking either B or A would trigger the same attacks.

Ground:
standard, >, dash attack- same as Naota's forward B w/ an extra guitar.

down attack- slams a guitar into the ground, cracking it (the ground) which will have a pitfall effect on an opponent (or, if the ground is destructible, the ground will be destroyed)

up attack- attacks upward with both guitars, swinging them opposite directions across each other. Difficult to describe... His hands start out at opposite sides (left hand on right side, right hand on left) and rotate up and then back down to their respective sides.

Aerials:
standard, fair= overhand swing w/ both guitars that will spike downward

bair= swings one guitar behind him

uair= swings both guitars upward together. This is the same motion as his standard attack, except his body spins a little to become oriented so that the attack is facing upward.

dair= same as uair, but oriented downward

-----------------

I didn't do taunts or the specifics of throws, but I don't usually use my time in this manner, and I figure if I wait before posting it, I'll just never post it. Oh, well.

Here's a potential taunt: Big Eyebrows.

PKPower

Smash Cadet

Frog of Chrono Trigger.

Weight: 3.5/5 (Similar to Mario)
Speed: 3/5 (Again like Mario)
Power: 4/5
Jump: 5/5

Crawl: Yes
Glide: No
Tether Recovery: Yes. (Optional tongue use)

Frog, using his Ultima Weapon the Masamune, wreaks havoc on his enemies with his sword slashes and deadly agility.

Neutral A: Frog slashes with his sword 3 times in a row and on the 3rd slash he gets into an endless combo similar to MK's neutral a.

Damage: First slash: 3%. Second: 4%. Third: 1% per his of his sword.
Knockback: 1/5
Speed: 5/5

Ftilt: Frog does a slash with his sword at a 45 degree angle, sending your enemy airborne and directly above your head.

Damage: 7-9%
Knockback: Set (Sends them in the air to the same place every time.)
Speed: 4/5

Dtilt: Frog uses his tongue to trip the enemy

Damage: 3%
Knockback: Set

Utilt: Frog uses his tongue to force his enemy to come to him, stunning them for 1 second when they hit the ground, thus setting them up for a combo.

Damage: 3%
Knockback: Set
Speed: 3/5

Fsmash: Frog puts his sword behind his back and smashes them with all his might.

Damage: 19% (Uncharged) 25% (Charged).
Knockback: 5/5 (Kills at ~65% for most light people.)
Speed: 1/5 (Comes out as fast as Ike's Fsmash.)

Dsmash: Frog slashes in front of him then behind him.

Damage: 13%
Knockback: 3.5/5

Usmash: Frog, using his tongue, grabs his sword and stabs upwards (ridiculous range, like ZSS Usmash)

Damage: 10%

Nair: Frog slashes left and right frequently.

Damage: 3% per slash
Knockback: 2/5

Fair: Frog does a strong forward slash.

Knockback: 4/5
Speed: 3/5 (Cannot be short hopped.)

Bair: Frog does a flip in mid air while hold his sword outward.

Damage: 7%
Knockback: 2.5/5

Dair: Frog sends his tongue down. If he grabs someone, they are pulled to him, then he smashes them downward (Like Link's Dair.). This is a spike.

Knockback: 5/5

Uair: Frog does an upward slash. Meant for juggling and comboing.

Damage: 5%

Neutral B: Frog shoots a bubble straight in front of him (Range of Diddy's uncharged pop gun.)

Damage: 4%

Over B: Frog Hops forward, giving him invincibility frames like Diddy Kong's over b. You can turn this into an attack by pressing a up to 3 times for 3 consecutive, high damage low knockback slashes. If Frog reaches the enemy while airborne, he will land on their shoulders, do a slash in front of him and jump off their head, sending them backwards.

Damage: (Three slashes: 3% per slash.), (Jump combo: 6%)
Knockback: 1/5 (Slash combo), 2.5/5 (Jump combo)

Down B: Frog takes a defensive stance, making him immune to all knockback and reducing all damage taken by 75% for 2 seconds.

Damage: Zero.
Knockback: Zero

Up B: (From the ground) Frog jumps with all of his might, slashing at lightning speed in the process. The last slash has good knockback.
(Midair) Frog rushes upward with his sword outreached. If he comes into contact with anyone, he does a quick one two slash, sending them downward. If this hits them, he can do another Up B.

Damage: (From ground): 2% per slash. (Midair): 10%
Knockback: 1/5 (quick slashes from ground), 3/5 (final slash from ground), 3/5 (from midair)

Grabs: Frog uses his tongue.

Grab Jab: Frog hits the grabbed person with the hilt of Masamune. 2% per hit

Forward throw: Throws them with his tongue.

Damage: 6%
Knockback: 4/5

Backwards Throw: Does a small sword combo on the enemy, then sends them backwards
Damage: 12%
Knockback: 2.5/5

Upward throw: Throws them really far into the air, jumps on their face, slashes them downwards, then throws them up

Damage: 14%
Knockback: 2/5

Down throw: Similar to Kirby and Meta Knights.

Damage: 8%

Up taunt: Frog takes a pose and says "I Shalt avenge Cyrus!"
Over Taunt: Does his victory dance from Chrono trigger
Down Taunt: "Ribbit." Nuff said.

Final smash: Frog goes through a time portal, leaving the stage for a few seconds. Then you hear a non froggy voice say "Now you will witness my true power" and Glenn comes out of another portal, and then you have something like Wario's final smash but frog gets speed like sonic, priority like MK and Diddy, and power like Ganondorf.

Victory theme: http://www.flyingomelette.com/gamemusic/snes/ct-frog.mp3

Thanks to this site for the picture: http://leknaat.org/frog/media.php?art

quarzark

Smash Rookie
Everyones gay for...

Bridget!

Everyone's favorite little gender bending bounty hunter! Probably my favorite fighting game character ever for sheer kicks, he's now ready for Brawl!

to show how powerful etc. things are, I'm doing it a 1 out of 10 system.

Weight Class: Light, Floaty fall speed
Height: Short, not lucas/ness short, but small nontheless
Speed 8/10
Jumping: two jumps, first full jump height will take him just high enough to land on the lower BF platforms

Neutral A:
Start Lag: 0/10
Speed: 8/10
Ending Lag 2/10
Range: 1/10
Knockback: 0/10

Bridget backhands his opponent. Holding A after this move will result in Bridget doing a sissy hand waving in front of him motion.

1% damage for first hit and each consecutive slap

Neutral AA:
After backhanding, Bridget pushes forward with both hands.

2% damage

Neutral AAA:
Final hit of Bridgets jab, Bridget hops out and hits his opponent with his hip. If successful hit, knockbacks 3/10

5% damage

Dash Attack:
Start Lag: 1/10
Speed: 6/10
End Lag: 3/10
Knockback 2/10 (3/10)

Bridget trips up and falls face first whacking into you. Sweetspot on Bridget's head for extra knockback and damage.

5% damage (10% damage)

Tilts: Special Note: all of her tilts do the same amount of knockback no matter the damage.

F-Tilt:
Speed: 7/10
Ending Lag: 1/10
Range: 2/10
Knockback: 1/10

Bridget spins around and does a quick forward kick.

5% Damage

Up-Tilt:
Speed 6/10
Ending Lag 2/10
Range 2/10
Knockback 2/10

Bridget whips out his yo-yo in front of him and swings it over his head to his back. Opponents caught on ground are popped up into the air directly above bridget. Enemies in the air are popped up.

7% Damage

Down-Tilt:
Start Lag 3/10
Speed: 9/10
Ending lag 1/10
Range 2/10
Knockback 2/10

Bridget drops her Yo-Yo to the ground and sticks it under his foot, then sends it screaming across the ground and snaps it back towards him. Knockback will knock opponent up and towards Bridget

Sweet Spot: if you're caught on the edge by the move it sweet spot spikes you Knockback 4/10 increased by damage dealt to you.

12 % Damage

Smashes: All smashes are C-sticked (fully charged damage and such will be in parenthesis)

Forward Smash:
Start-up lag: 3/10
Speed: 6/10
Ending Lag: 2/10
Range: 4/10
Knockback: 2/10 (4/10)

Bridget flings her Yo-yo outward and does 3 consecutive hits, bringing the opponent along with it. full knockback is on the final hit which is a flick of the wrist to bring the yo-yo back and sends horizontally. If you catch your opponent in the air with this move the final hit will sweet spot them and send them vertically as well.

3% damage (15% damage), 5% damage, 5% damage

Up-Smash:

Read forward smash. Start up will catch an opponent who is right inside the hit box on the ground and bring them up with the Yo-yo. Knockback on final hit is increased to 3/10 C-sticked and 5/10 fully charged.

Down Smash
Ending Lag: 1/10
Knockback: 3/10

Bridget does a break dancing move and stands on one hand and lifts his feet above the ground and spins his yo-yo around him. First hit will bring his opponent in with the yo-yo to the second hit and pop them upward. (Like T-Links D-smash) knockback does not change with charge.

5% damage (10% damage), 10% damage (20% damage)

Aerials:
All of her aerials (yes all) are lagless upon ground contact and have almost no ending lag (with the exception of the D-air)

Neutral Air:
End Lag: 1/10
Knockback: 1/10
Range: 2/10

Bridget does a twirl with his yo-yo in the air, spinning around 360 degrees. Sweetspot for extra damage.

5% damage (7% damage)

Forward Air:
Start Lag 1/10
Speed 6/10
End Lag 0/10
Knockback 1/10
Range 2/10

Bridget tucks his legs underneath him and flicks his yo-yo out in a downward diagonal. knockback sends opponent forward.

8% damage

Back-Air
End Lag 2/10
Knockback 2/10
Range 2/10

Bridget kicks out backwards with his Yo-yo on his foot. Sweetspotting with the Yo-yo increases knockback to 5/10.

8% damage (14% sweetspot)

Up-Air:

Knockback 3/10
Range 2/10

Bridget does a back flip kick with the yo-yo on her foot.

8% damage

Down-Air:
Start-Lag: 1/10
Speed 7/10
Knockback: 2/10
Range: 1/10

Bridget brings his legs up underneath him and holds his skirt down with both hands, then proceeds to hit you 3 times with his knees. Final hit knockbacks directly downward. Not a meteor smash but if they DI back or down puts them in perfect position to get footstool'd.

2% damage, 3% damage, 6% damage

Z-Air:
Knockback: 1/10 (2/10)
Range: 5/10

Bridget whips his yo-yo out in front of him and brings it back. Think Samus's Z-air with a yo-yo. Sweetspot at very very max range of use for extra knockback. only hits on approach.

4% damage (6% damage)

Grabs:
Start Lag: 3/10
Range 4/10
End Lag: 4/10
Bridget whips out her yo-yo and brings it (and you) to him with a flick of the wrist.

Punch:
1% damage
Bridget punches you in the stomach

Up Throw:
End lag: 2/10
Knockback 3/10

Bridget just tosses you upward.

7% damage

Down Throw:
Knockback 4/10

Bridget leap frogs with you and bounces you off the ground and sends you flying behind him.

10% damage

Forward throw
End lag: 0/10
Knockback: 3/10

Bridget whips him Yo-yo out in front of her (with you still attached to it) and then whips it back, leaving you standing up in front of him and stunned for a short period of time. Excellent set-up throw.

3% damage

Back Throw:
End Lag: 2/10
Knockback: 4/10

Bridget turns around with you and bonks you with her hip in the opposite direction.

7% damage

Special moves:

Neutral B: Yo-Yo Toss
Start Lag: 3/10
End Lag 3/10
Knockback 7/10
Range 4/10

Bridget grabs her Yo-yo and tosses it out in a straight line horizontally or straight line vertically. This move can be Forward B-Cancelled like Sonics to shorten the distance of where the yo-yo goes, however once you throw it it stays out. Activates exactly 1 second after the yo-yo stops. Stays out active for a total of 3 seconds before returning to him. Basically what happens is this move stays out as a land mind and if the opponent approches it and hits it's hit box (roughly 360 degrees about 1/10 range from it) Roger appears and will either:

Opponent approaches from above: Roger headbutts you straight up.
Opponent approaches from below: Roger pulls out a knife and meteor spikes you.
Opponent approaches from Behind/In front: Roger punches them horizontally.

After throwing out the Yo-yo Bridget can immediately move. However after the 3 seconds are up the Yo-Yo auto returns to wherever he is and stops his momentum completely. Yo-Yo auto returns when Roger appears and hits.

30% damage

(Hint: don't go near the yo-yo...)

Forward B: Roger

Bridget yanks out Roger and holds him out in front of him. This move is a counter and the damage and knockback dealt will be exactly 50% of the move countered. This move has two hits. The first hit being Roger whipping out his knife in a half circle in front of Bridget. The second being an obviously angry Roger pimp-smacking Bridget for using him as a shield for the other 50% damage and knockback. Counter lasts for 2 seconds.

Up B: Roger Hug
Speed 6/10
End Lag: immobilized till hits ground
Knockback 3/10

Roger appears and grabs hold of Bridget for 3 seconds. You basically control where Roger drags Bridget (who btw would be doing a hilarious girly scared position for our amusement). The hit box is wherever Roger is placed. This move can be cancelled by the opponent by hitting Bridget, but he will refresh after a short stun period and it can be used again (Stun period determined by his damage). If opponent is hit by Roger they are stunned for a half-second before Roger can hit them again.

15% damage.

Down B: Kickstart My Heart
Speed: 10/10
End Lag: 5/10
Knockback 2/10

Bridget hops on his Yo-yo and speeds forward! similar to Sonic's spin-dashes. The move basically moves him forward at incredible speed with a cone hit box basically around the entire part of the yo-yo. The lag can be cancelled by tapping the jump button when you hit someone in order to kick you and them off the ground and bring them up directly in front of Bridget, allowing you to start F-air comboing or whatever floats your boat. Only ways to cancel the move are to either jump or if Bridget gets hit which will result in him getting knockbacked the appropriate amount then and if he lands on the stage being stunned on his butt for the end lag time. This move can clip under shields. Knockback from jumping with you sends Bridget and the Opponent roughly a jump and a half distance upward.

4% damage on hit. 7% damage on jump up

Final Smash: Shoot the Moon!

Knockback: 8/10

Bridget does a short animation during which he is invincible, basically pulling out her yo-yo and presenting it. The Yo yo then proceeds to shoot outward similar to marth's final smash. Anyone caught by the yo-yo will be dragged off-screen and appear moving downward at tremendous speeds towards the center of the stage. upon ground contact, the yo-yo will explode and shoot everyone it took with it diagonally. anyone caught in the blast will be smacked in the same direction (similar again to Ike's final smash). The animation ends with the Yo-yo returning to Bridget and him doing a stereotypical "V for Victory" hand sign.

60% damage.

Taunts:

Yay! the best part!

Up-Taunt: Bridget does her cool jive dance for 2 seconds. there is absolutely no start lag on this taunt so you can basically just tap the button repeatedly to chain the dance together with no lag.

Side Taunt: Bridget pulls out Roger and hugs him. Aww, so sweet...

Down Taunt: my personal favorite! Bridget trips on his own two feet forward, with the sweetspot on his head that can meteor spike people on the edge. after falling he gets up and sits on his knees and crys for 2 seconds.

2% damage

I don't think I missed anything, but it's late so I might have...

Fawriel

Smash Master
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I was gonna do Frog!
Curse you! CURSE YOU!

... also Bridget = win.

PKPower

Smash Cadet
Tilts: Special Note: all of her tilts do the same amount of knockback no matter the damage.

Bridget drops her Yo-Yo to the ground and sticks it under his foot, then sends it screaming across the ground and snaps it back towards him. Knockback will knock opponent up and towards Bridget

Bridget flings her Yo-yo outward and does 3 consecutive hits, bringing the opponent along with it. full knockback is on the final hit which is a flick of the wrist to bring the yo-yo back and sends horizontally. If you catch your opponent in the air with this move the final hit will sweet spot them and send them vertically as well.

All of her aerials (yes all) are lagless upon ground contact and have almost no ending lag (with the exception of the D-air)

Bridget does a back flip kick with the yo-yo on her foot.

Bridget whips out her yo-yo and brings it (and you) to him with a flick of the wrist.

Bridget turns around with you and bonks you with her hip in the opposite direction.

Bridget grabs her Yo-yo and tosses it out in a straight line horizontally or straight line vertically. This move can be Forward B-Cancelled like Sonics to shorten the distance of where the yo-yo goes, however once you throw it it stays out. Activates exactly 1 second after the yo-yo stops. Stays out active for a total of 3 seconds before returning to him. Basically what happens is this move stays out as a land mind and if the opponent approches it and hits it's hit box (roughly 360 degrees about 1/10 range from it) Roger appears and will either:

Bridget does a short animation during which he is invincible, basically pulling out her yo-yo and presenting it. The Yo yo then proceeds to shoot outward similar to marth's final smash. Anyone caught by the yo-yo will be dragged off-screen and appear moving downward at tremendous speeds towards the center of the stage. upon ground contact, the yo-yo will explode and shoot everyone it took with it diagonally. anyone caught in the blast will be smacked in the same direction (similar again to Ike's final smash). The animation ends with the Yo-yo returning to Bridget and him doing a stereotypical "V for Victory" hand sign.

Up-Taunt: Bridget does hercool jive dance for 2 seconds. there is absolutely no start lag on this taunt so you can basically just tap the button repeatedly to chain the dance together with no lag.
Lolwut. Guess you did miss some things when you posted.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Rosalina

-----------------------
Stats

Power: 5
Defense: 3
Speed: 3
Recovery: 5
Jump Height: 3
Mid-air Jump Height: 3
Descent Speed: 2
Weight: 2
-----------------------
Standard Attacks

neutral: Creates a star spark from her star wand. Does up to 7% damage.

f-tilt: Strikes the foe hard with her star wand. Does up to 8% damage. Also sends foes flying at a low angle.

u-tilt: Raises her star wand above her head to hit the foe. Does up to 8% damage.

d-tilt: Does a low angled kick on the foe. Does up to 6% damage.
-----------------------
Smash Attacks

f-smash: Builds star energy into the star wand to perform a powerful strike. Does up to 24% uncharged, but can do up to 36% damage if fully charged. Impact is very strong and can KO at low damage, but is fairly slow in execution.

u-smash: Spins with her star wand raised high. The attack's impact is as strong as Lucas' u-smash. Does up to 16% damage uncharged, but does up to 26% damage if fully charged.

d-smash: Strikes with her star wand in front and in back. Does up to 15% damage uncharged, but can do up to 26% damage if fully charged.
-----------------------
Aerial Attacks

n-air: Spins in the air, releasing star energy along the way. Does up to 12% damage.

f-air: Strikes the foe with her star wand. Does up to 15% damage.

b-air: Same as f-air, but in reverse direction.

u-air: Creates some star energy above her to hurt the foe. Does up to 10% damage.

d-air: Hits the opponent with her foot. If it connects, the attack is as powerful as Ganondorf's d-air. Does up to 18% damage.
-----------------------
Special Attacks

standard - Star Beam: Builds energy into her star wand. When released, a star beam flies straight. The size and power of the beam depends on how much energy is built up in the wand. If the attack directly hits the foe, the star beam and the wand does damage. The star beam itself can do up to 26% damage, but the attack can do up to 34% damage if the star wand hits the foe too.

side - Luma Call: Calls one of her Lumas to annoy the foe (similar to Olimar's Pikmin). The Luma can't be hurt at all, but leaves after 10 seconds. Does 1% damage per hit the Luma makes.

up - Teleport: Disappears and reappears at another spot. Angle is controlled by the Control Stick. Does no damage whatsoever.

down - Star Barrier: Uses star energy to create a barrier. Repels projectiles and most direct attacks, but the barrier shrinks after awhile, which makes her more vulnerable to direct attacks.
-----------------------
Grabs & Throws

grab: Uses star energy to capture the foe.

attack: A star spark hits the foe. Does up to 2% damage.

f-throw: Uses star energy to throw the foe. Does up to 8% damage.

b-throw: Same as f-throw, but in reverse.

u-throw: Hurls the foe upwards with her star wand. Does up to 8% damage.

d-throw: Lays the foe down and then fires a star beam, sending the foe upwards. Does up to 10% damage.
-----------------------
Final Smash

Luma Army Assault: Rosalina calls a bunch of Lumas to attack her opponents. The Lumas do variable damage and attack foes relentlessly; keeping them from trying to make successful recoveries for instance. Rosalina is completely invincible while this Final Smash is in effect, but she becomes vincible again after the Lumas disappear.
-----------------------
Battle Entrance

Appears on the battlefield by teleporting.
-----------------------
Taunts

/\ taunt: Stands still, showing a calm pose.

<> taunt: A Luma flies around Rosalina.

\/ taunt: Checks on her star wand.
-----------------------
Alternate Costumes

Recolors affect Rosalina's dress and shoes.

Default (Blue)
Red
Green
White
Yellow
Pink
-----------------------
Side Notes

Although Rosalina is from the Mario series, her franchise logo is the Grand Star (represents Super Mario Galaxy) instead of the Mushroom.

Rosalina can float for a limited time by holding the jump button.

The power of Rosalina's attacks rival that of Ganondorf. Therefore, she's considered one of the strongest female fighters. However, she's lighter and faster than Ganondorf.

Rosalina's victory theme is a remixed version of the Good Egg Galaxy BGM.
-----------------------
How to unlock

Clear Classic Mode with Mario, Luigi, or Peach on Hard difficulty or higher.

Have Rosalina join your party in the Subspace Emissary.
-----------------------
Solid Snake Codec

Colonel: Snake, I see that you're up against Princess Rosalina.

Snake: Rosalina? Strange name for a princess if you asked me.

Colonel: She may not look like much of a fighter at first glance, but she actually possesses some rather deadly moves.

Snake: You must be joking! How can she be that powerful.

Colonel: Throughout her childhood life, she lived with a bunch of star-shaped creatures known as Lumas. Apparently they treated her like their mother and she devoted her life to protecting the Lumas. Believe me Snake, she's capable of controlling even her own star ship with that star wand of her's. If she can control a star ship, think about what she's capable of doing to you.

Snake: Now that you've mentioned it, she does look like someone you shouldn't take lightly. Besides, even the most beautiful person has to have a sour side.

Colonel: This is no joke Snake. Be ready for anything she has set for you.
-----------------------
Subspace Emissary Role

*After stage 17, but before stage 18; takes place in the Sea of Clouds*
Rosalina first appears at her home, the Comet Observatory with her Lumas. She sees the wastelands and the ruins engulfed by subspace and fears for what would happen if the subspace spreads. Soon, a swarm of Primids invade the observatory and Rosalina ends up fighting them.

After taking out the Primids, Rosalina then sees the Halberd flying past the observatory. She decides to go after it. However, during her pursuit on the Halberd, Rosalina ends up getting attacked by Shadow Lugia and is forced to fight it.

After Rosalina defeats Shadow Lugia, it ends up reverting back to a normal Lugia. It wakes up and is angered by the Halberd. It asks Rosalina to get on its back and they head to the Halberd.

After getting past a bunch of Subspace soldiers, they reach the Halberd, but then Lugia gets attacked by an onslaught of cannon fire. Before Lugia falls, Rosalina takes the opportunity to jump onto the Halberd. She succeeds and then heads inside. Lugia flies off and is never seen again.

*During stage 23*
While investigating the Halberd interior, Rosalina sees a door and enters it. There she sees the trophies of Peach and Zelda. When she decides to revive the trophies, Rosalina ends up seeing a bunch of Shadow Bugs.

During that incident, Lucario, Meta Knight, and Snake also enter that room and mistaken Rosalina as an enemy. However, they soon learn that Rosalina is not an enemy and then realize that they have to deal with the Shadow Bugs that created the False Peach and False Zelda. They defeat the false princesses and revived the real ones. After Snake tells the princesses to stay back, Rosalina decides to look after them.

*Stage 24*
Rosalina follows Zelda (which is now Sheik) and Peach to the exterior of the Halberd. When they reach the bridge of the Halberd, they notice an Arwing attacking the cannons. Fox targets the Combo Cannon and doesn't realize that Peach was standing near it. Rosalina notices the laser aiming for the cannon and protects Peach from the explosion. Sheik then attacks Fox. After a few blows, Peach stops the two by offering them tea. Apparently, Rosalina has tea with them too.

*Stage 25*
Lucario, Meta Knight, and Snake reach the control room where they saw a bunch of Mr. G&Ws. They hurl them out of the control room. Peach, Sheik, Fox, and Rosalina hear the incident from above and see the Mr. G&Ws pile up. Then they convert into the mechanical menace Duon. Lucario and Snake, along with Falco then show up to assist in the fight.

After Duon is defeated, the Mr. G&W trophy is left behind. Peach revives it before Fox decides to blast it away.

*Event before stage 29*
After the incident between Master Hand and Tabuu, the fighters that made it into Subspace (including Rosalina) see Master Hand on the floor along with Tabuu. Tabuu begins to set off his Off Waves at that time. Realizing this, Rosalina tries to repel the waves with her Star Barrier. Unfortunately, the Off Waves were too strong and Rosalina, along with the other fighters end up being turned back into trophies.

*Stage 30*
After Kirby gets revived by Dedede's timed badge, he goes around reviving fighter trophies. One of them is Rosalina. If she gets revived, she can be used in the fight against Tabuu.
-----------------------
Stage: Comet Observatory

This is a scrolling stage which acts similar to Delfino Plaza.

The match starts on a moving battlefield that resembles the Battlefield stage. After awhile, it'll land on a random spot on the observatory. The battlefield moves again after 15-30 seconds have passed.

Environmental hazards include Star Bits and shooting stars.

This stage is available when Rosalina is unlocked.
-----------------------
Songs

Comet Observatory
Good Egg Galaxy
Peaceful Stars
Battlerock Galaxy
Gusty Garden Galaxy
Star Festival
Purple Coins
Rainbow Road (Mario Kart Wii)
-----------------------
Super Mario Galaxy Trophies
-----------------------
Fighter

Rosalina
-----------------------
Final Smash

Luma Army Assault
-----------------------
Fighter Related

Bee Mario
Boo Mario
Luma
Polari
Grand Star
Space Bunny
Dino Piranha
Major Burrows
-----------------------

KURiSUTARU

Smash Rookie
Can I do two? :D

Anyway, for now I reserve Midna from LOZ: TP. I don't think she's been done...

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Reerved for Hariyama. (Pokemon)
Hariyama

Description at Bulbapedia: (Possible Trophy Info) Hariyama are very large hulking Pokémon that are modeled after sumo wrestlers. They have very thick legs, yellow skirt-like extensions and extremely large orange hands with three fingers. While it appears to be mostly fat, it is actually mostly muscle. They also have a long black ponytail.

Stats: Scale of 1-10

Height: 8
Weight: 9
Walk: 2
Run: 4
Range: 5
Power: 8
1st Jump: 4
2st jump: 3
Lag: 5
Crawl: yes (badly though)
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no

Attacks:

Normal Attacks:

A: Hariyama does a small push with both hands that gives 1%.
AA: Hariyama second and final hit is a fast left-handed jab consisting of 7%.

F-tilt: A jab similar to the second part of the A combo, but using the stronger right hand(10%).
U-tilt: Hariyama does an over-the-head slap (9%).
D-tilt: Hariyama does downward alternating his hands along the way (left, 5% and trips; right, 7% but doesn't trip).

F-Smash: Hariyama charges by stretching his arms and attacks with giant clap (21%)
U-Smash: Hariyama charges by streching his neck and attacks by jumping (hitbox: head and shoulders, 18%)
D-Smash: Hariyama charges by stretching his legs and attacks by jumping (hitbox: legs and small perimeter of ground, 20%)

Grab attack: Hariyama headbutts fairly weakly (3% per hit).
F-throw: Hariyama gives a strong push, dealing 10%.
B-throw: Hariyama gives a quick karate chop before throwing his opponent (13%).
U-throw: Hariyama throws his opponent up (9%).
D-throw: After squishing his opponent, Hariyama delivers a fast kick (15%).

N-air: Hariyama spins one revolution, widening his arms (8%).
F-air: Hariyama gives a quick karate chop (10%).
B-air: Hariyama turns for a midair kick (10%).
U-air: Hariyama does a over-the-head midair clap (12%).
D-air: Hariyama does a belly flop, enabling a "stall- then-fall" (12%).

Special Attacks:

B: Belly Drum: Hariyama does a simple beat composed of five notes (hitbox: small radius around him, 1% per "note"). If Hariyama doesn't get attacked, he gains maximum hit damage, but gains 1/3 of his percentage (12% if Hariyama has less than 36%). If used repeatedly, Hariyama's damage increases 1/(x+2) (x being the number of times used), but hit damage decreases.

Side B: Arm Thrust: Hariyama looses a flurry of open-palmed arm thrusts (0-7 sec.= 2 hits, 8-14 sec.= 3 hits, 15-21 sec.= 4 hits, 22+ = 5 hits; 10% per hit).

Up B: Seismic Toss: Silimar to Capt. Falcon and Ganondorf's up b, Hariyama does a sudden jump. If an opponent is near him, he grabs opponent and continues his upward movement, then throws the opponent downward. He can't use this move again until he hits the ground. (20%)

Down B: Close Combat: If the opponent attacks Hariyama during this move, Hariyama grabs his opponent. He then does a seimsic toss (23%).

Final Smash:

Reversal: Hariyama now has double his attack strength and knockback on every move and his jump has increased slightly. This attack lasts for 10 seconds.

Other Useful Tidbits:

Entrance: Comes out of a Great Ball.
Up taunt: Pumps up his arm like Snake when he connects with his Side b.
Side taunt: Raises his leg for the initial sumo wrester pose.
Down taunt: Slaps his legs then gives a "come here" hand signal.
Victory pose 1: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/69/Spr_3e_297.gif
Victory pose 2: Does a five hit Arm Thrust, then looks at the camera.
Victory pose 3: Does his side taunt and down taunt in quick succession.
Kirby Hat: Kirby gains his Bandana/Ponytail, covering half of his eyes.

Alterate Colors:
Shiny (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/6c/Spr_4d_297_s.png)
Red (Rust Ponytail and legs, scarlet shade)
Blue (Sky Blue ponytail and legs, light blue shade)
Green (Moss green ponytail and legs)
Black And White

Subspace Role:

His first appearance in Subspace is during the scene in which Dedede defeats Wario on the dirt road. One of his Waddle-dees find a pokeball (containing Hariyama himself) and tries to keep it for it's own. However, Dedede notices the pokeball in his castle and defeats the Waddle-dee holding it, dropping the ball in the process. Hariyama is released (the words Hariyama appear below the screen). Confused, Hariyama tries to attack Dedede, but eventually gives up. Dedede, instead of defeating Hariyama, comes up with a plan.

The plan is to somehow get Hariyama aboard the Halbred as a spy of sorts (in case of a early or late "killing" from Tabuu). Dedede then gives Hariyama one of his Dedede badges (has 4 in this new version) for the insurance for his protection. Hariyama hides the badge behind his ponytail and runs off to the mountain. The next time he is seen is on top of the mountain, giving his respect to his fellow pokemon, Lucario. Suddenly, the battle between Lucario and Metaknight begins. If Lucario wins, Hariyama will stop the angered Ice Climbers. If Metaknight wins, Hariyama runs toward Metaknight, but slips halfway through (That is why tripping is in the game). Either way, he fails to get on the Halberd on time and falls off the mountain.

Eventually, Hariyama goes to Subspace (along with everyone else) via Olimar's Ship (cue comedy of Olimar panicing). He then becomes a trophy due to Tabuu, but gets resurrected because of Dedede's badge. He meets up with Kirby and they go off to revive the other trophies. They eventually meet up Dedede, Ness, and Luigi, giving Hariyama the chance to thank Dedede for being of help of this mission (via handshake).

Unlockable by:

Have Hariyama on your team in Subspace or Clear classic with Pokemon Trainer on Hard.

http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4678540&postcount=435 <----most recent version

Fawriel

Smash Master
Reserved for pointing out that reserving posts is kind of pointless because few people will go back to check your post if you take too long to update and you should probably just start writing it and copy it into a text file if it gets too long and you can't do it in one go.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
The Black Knight

Universe: Fire Emblem

The Black Knight is quite possibly the greatest Fire Emblem villian ever. In FE:poR, he appears as a rival of Ike, after murdering Ike's father in a duel. Ike later challenges the black knight and defeats him, but the Black Knight survives and makes another appearance in Radiant Dawn.
In Smash Bros., The Black Knight wields Alondite, a blessed sword of great power and relies heavily on warp powder to get around. He is the heaviest target in the game and one of the slowest, due to his heavy ebon armor and massive sword. He is about equal to Ike in strength but is somewhat slower. Despite his slow speed, The Black Knight is effective when his user masters Warp Powder, which allows him to get around his slow speed, at the cost of hurting him.

Alternate Outfits: (Only cape changes)
Red Cape (Normal)
White Cape
Gold Cape
Blue Cape
Green Cape

Wii-Mote Sound-
Says "For Daein."

Taunts:
Up- Stands in his typical pose with the sword planted into the ground.
>/<- Cape is blown forward witht he wind while he does a stance similar to Ike's Up Taunt
Down- Rests Alondite on his shoulder. And says "I would like to see you at your full power."

Specials:
B- Stab- Uses the stab he used to defeat Greil. This charges just like Marth's.
B- Forward- Warp Forward- Uses Warp Powder to go in the direction pressed (forward or back only. The longer it is held the farther it goes. Warp Powder has no lag at all but costs 2% health per use. * Does not leave him helpless, but can only be used once in the air.
B- Up- Warp Powder- Pauses for a second then warps in a controllable direction. Good distance. Does leave him helpless. No lag, but causes 2% damage. Auto-Sweetspots ledge.
B- Down- Counter- A powerful but slow counter that does 1.5x damage and knockback.

Ground Attacks:
Dash A- Leaps forward (stopping the leap prematurely if there is a foe before max-distance) and stabs forward quickly (this happens regardless of whether or not the leap ended prematurely.)
A-A-A- Slashes, Stabs, then Slashes with Alondite. Quite fast. Last hit has decent knockback.
F-Tilt- A basic slash forward with good knockback and damage (comparable to Ike's F-Tilt).
Down-Tilt- Slashes at the opponents Hamstring (leg muscle). Good damage but little knockback.
Up-Tilt- Short hops with the blade towards the sky (like Ike's.) Quick with good knockback and damage.
F-Smash- Stabs forward with great force (entering the stance he stabbed Greil with). Great knockback but slow (stance is entered then he stabs).
D-Smash- Slams the blade into the ground, creating a shockwave. Powerful but slow move with great knockback and damage.
Up-Smash- Short hops upwards and slams the blade into the foe in the direction The Black Knight is facing. His fastest smash but only knocks foe downwards diagonally.

Aerials:
N-Air- Spins with the blade. Fast but weak.
F-Air- Same as Ike's.
D-Air- Warps downwards slightly (doesn't damage) and meteor slams foe with his foot. Slowest and most powerful aerial.
B-Air- Back Slashes with Alondite. Quick with good knockback and damage.
U-Air- Warps upward slightly (doesn't damage himself) and does a powerful upwards stab. Slow and powerful with high priority.

Throws: (Grabs by pulling the opponent upwards by the neck.)
Grab Attack- Hits the foe with Alondite's hilt (a nod to Greil's death scene, when he hits Ike with his hilt and then says "Next time I won't check my hand.")
Up- Uses Warp Powder on the foe, warping them upwards. Good knockback that kills at high parcentages.
Forward- Performs a single 360 degree spin and throws the foe forwards. Decent knockback.
Down- Slams the foe into the ground and stomps on them with his right foot. High damage, no knockback.
Backwards- Spins 180 degrees and throws the foe. Decent knockback and damage.

Final Smash-
Luna- This special move is The Black Knights most deadly attack. If a foe is in range, that foe is locked in place. A moon appears in the background (in a random phase.) The Black Knight throws his sword upwards, dashes to the foe, catches the sword, and slams it into the foe. Strength is based on the phase of the moon. A quarter moon can KO a light character at 0%. A half moon can instant KO midweights. A full moon is needed to kill the heaviest of characters. If the moon is a new moon, then the attack fails to do anything.
*Luna is a powerful skill learnable only by generals in FE:poR.

Jumps:
First- Jumps normally, gets good distance.
Second- Warps upwards rather high (doesn't damage himself.)

Other Attacks:
Get off your *** attack- Jumps and slashes on both sides.
Edge Attack- Leaps out and punches the foe.

Stats:
Walk Speed- 1/10
Run Speed- 4/10
Reach- 10/10 (Same as Ike, due to swords being rivals)
Power- 10/10 (Same as Ike, due to swords being rivals)
Weight- 10/10 (Heaviest character)
Falling Speed- 10/10
First Jump Height- 5/10
Second Jump Height- 7/10
Overall Speed- 3/10 (Slightly slower than Ike)
Size- 7/10 (He is rougly the size of Brawl's Ganondorf)

Victory Poses:
Stands in his typical stance and says "Is that all there is?"
Cape blows in the wind and he says "No challenge... No resistance."
*These victory phrases are references to the duel with Greil.
His victory song is Against the Black Knight.

Character Examination:
Pros
Heaviest character in the game
Very powerful attacks
Long Reach
Most powerful counter in the game
Awesome (lol)
Warp Powder gives him an amazing recovery
Warp Powder makes him more mobile than most/all other slow characters
D-Air is a powerful meteor
Most aerials are good finishers
Tilts have good speed
U-Smash can KO at low percentages when used under the right conditions (opponent is sent flying diagonally downwards at the edge of the stage.)
F-Smash is one of the games most powerful attacks (another nod to the death of Greil.)
Dash Attack is fast and does good damage.
Up-Throw is fairly powerful.
Strong ground game.
Good at fast falling.
Neutral B has excellent shield breaking properties.
Warp Powder (B-Up) goes through platforms and even the stage, giving him an excellent anti-edgeguard game.
Cons
Falls fast, so easily juggled.
When wearing a metal box, he falls to fast to fight in the air and becomes incapable of a diagonally downwards recovery.
Most powerful attacks are dreadfully slow.
Final Smash has random strength.
Up-Throw is his only good throw.
Fairly long learning curve. If Warping isn't mastered, he's useless.
Low mobility without warp powder.
Timing on up and down aerials is difficult to get without mastery of them. This can make air game rather clumsy.
Counter is not instant.
Huge target.
Keeping track of your character can be made more difficult in a fight with multiple Black Knights as only the cape changes in color.
Warp Powder damages you, increasing his learning curve just a bit more.
No projectile (though warp powder provides you with limited anti-camping abilities.)
Relies heavily on warp powder.

Additional Things:
Role in the Subspace Emisary:
The Black Knight appears as a secret villain in the SSE. He was aware of Tabuu's power from the beginning and plotted to defeat him. The black knight challenged Tabuu, but lost with little fight. His trophy is warped from Subspace to Trophy Land after Tabuu is defeated. His trophy is later found by Ganondorf who plots with The Black Knight to cause another evil scheme (which is the adventure mode of SSB4.) The two agree rather well as they both have enemies among the heroes of trophy land. Ganondorf despises Zelda and Link, while The Black Knight is the rival of Ike.

Stage:
The Place Where Ike and The Black Knight fought (Can't remember the name sorry)
Its a pretty basic stage. Its background is the layout of the dueling room.
Hazards-
Soldiers (including one Bishop) will randomly appear and attack. They are easily defeated.
The roof falls down (rarely) after a 3 second warning. This can be countered by side-stepping. The building is repaired after a minute.
Songs-
Strategem In Black Armor
Against the Black Knight
Against Ashnard (the song that plays when Ashnard is fought)

Items
Blessed Armor- Pick this item up and your character will wear blessed armor (50/50 chance between Ashnard's and the Black Knights armor). This armor makes you immune to knockback (but not damage), having the opposite effect of invisibility.
Bag of Warp Powder- Pick this item up and your character obtains a satchel of warp powder (not held), temporarily changing their B-Forward to Warp Powder (Forward/Backwards). This warp does not damage the user.
Blessed Sword- Pick this up to wield Ragnell or Alondite. This sword has good reach (same as Ike and the Black Knight) and has the additional effect of ignoring Blessed Armor.
The Fire Emblem- Picking this item up maddens your character. Their attacks have 25% less lag but you lose L-Button abilities. Lasts 15 seconds.

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
Ok, my first post, here are my picks for SSB4 Characters:

Original Characters:

Steve Underhill

Description: Underhill was an average teenager until a cosmic void opened in his room and sent him to face his destiny. He was trained as a death knight and set out on what would be the greatest adventure of all time.

He despises evil and fights for justice on behalf of is deceased little sister, who was killed in a shootout.

Moves:

Special: Darkbolt

Sends a ripple of dark matter towards opponents. Powerful but slow.

Forward Special: Cold Shoulder

Underhill strikes down with his fist, which becomes engulfed in ice. Clean hit frezes enemy.

Down Special: Summon Undead.

Summons 2 undead skeletons to fight for underhill. They fight of their own accord but have limited HP.

Upward Special: Dark Flight

Underhill uses a trail dark matter to lift himself. Dark matter lingers for a few seconds, doing minor damage on contact.

FINAL SMASH: Black hole.

Summons a black hole that draws all characters to it, doing immense damage over time, then explodes in a colosal supernova, sending all enemies offscreen.

(the rest of these characters I haven't been able to work on, so i'll just give the names)

Shade: Powerfull wizard that created all the creatures we've seen in stadium matches.

Marissa: Half vampire daughter of Underhill and Hakafu. Training to be a warlock.

Nintendo Characters:

MISSINGNO (pokemon red/blue)

Vatti (Legend of zelda: The four swords)

Birdo (Mario bros. 2)

Ephiram (fire emblem: TSS)

Captian N (TV series)

Bowser jr. (Mario Bros)

Black Shadow (F-Zero)

Third party Characters:

Simon Belmont (Castlevania)

Raiden (MGS2: Sons of liberty)

Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7)

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7)

Illidan Stormrage (Warcraft 3)

Goku (Dragonball Z)

Naruto (TV series, various games)

Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Hakafu Sunsaku (Ikki tousen: Shining Dragom (JP only), TV series)

Sheogorath (The elder Scrolls)

1st party characters:

Master Cheif (Halo)

Kratos (God of War)

That's all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom