• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pocket Monsters Inc. (The General Spriting Thread)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I may have to do my own version also. I LOVE GOLDUCK.

I call this one.
Okay, let's make a truce; we both do each of these challenges, each of us submitting our own version. Deal? :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Water/dark Darkrai would be cool.
AND: Spire, I'd like to see you try an evolved form of Darkrai.
I dunno if I'm up for the Darkrai Challenge. I think it's one of the lamest looking Pokemon - along with Cresselia (and both are related so go figure). I'll see how I feel about it once I complete the two that I'm working on.

EDIT: To say that I could make a better looking evolved form, so let's wait and see, shall we?

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I probably should've mentioned this before; save all of your files as a .png file. They're reasonably sized and have great quality. .jpg files will reduce quality, .bmp files are really big, and .gif files are also usable, but if you use too many colors, it can mess with it, so .png files are your best bet.

Also, I apologize...I've been sort of swamped with work (I've been procrastinating a little bit, which really didn't help) so I haven't done anything today, really. I'll try to work on my current projects tomorrow.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Holy crap these are good! Letsee... Parasect+Macargo! I want to hear read the words,

Good Luck!
Finished your request ;) It came out a little strange as that was a very hard fusion to make.

@ Firus - Wetamorph is awesome! Great name, reminiscent of "Castform".

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Finished your request ;) It came out a little strange as that was a very hard fusion to make.
Strange? I think it looks awesome! It came out very well, I think; it sort of reminds me of an enemy from Metroid Prime...I can't remember its name, but there's a whole room name dedicated to it in the Magmoor Caverns..."___ Tunnel"...
Eh, it'll come to me eventually.

EDIT: Yeah, it's actually "pit". And the enemy is called a Triclops. I'm not entirely sure why it reminded me of a Triclops, since, after Googling it, it doesn't really look a thing like it...but it looks sort of similar, I guess, and they're both related to fire. Maybe that was it? In any case, I'll stop ranting about my endlessly useless video game knowledge.

@ Firus - Wetamorph is awesome! Great name, reminiscent of "Castform".
Thanks! Yeah, the name was a mixture of "morph" and "weather", but I removed the 'h' because it sounded a little odd. I always thought Castform was a cool concept, but rather unusable, so I decided to add to it. Wow, I guess it's been about a year since I made that (I made it prior to the D/P release). Hardly seems like it's been that long.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
OMG that Zeppeloon (or whatever you called it) is win!

If you have time, could you combine all the Hitmon evolutions into one? Or at least make a two-in-one fusion?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Charizard + Lucario

Onix + Aipom

Mightyena + Skuntank
I just want to know if any of you guys saw this because I requested this before. If I can only pick one than please do the Mightyena and Skuntank one please.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I just want to know if any of you guys saw this because I requested this before. If I can only pick one than please do the Mightyena and Skuntank one please.
I apologize, it's not that you can pick only one. I can't speak for Spire, but I've been a little busy, so I need to get caught up. I will start working on my current requests immediately and I'll try to get to yours ASAP.

Again, I apologize.

By the way, bowser king, I really like some of your fusions--Changrowth (Chansey and Tangrowth, gave it my own name ;)) especially. It looks really funny, but not in a bad way.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I apologize, it's not that you can pick only one. I can't speak for Spire, but I've been a little busy, so I need to get caught up. I will start working on my current requests immediately and I'll try to get to yours ASAP.

Again, I apologize.
It's okay. It's just that other people got their creations made before me even though my post was before them but its no big deal.

Now I want to see what Mewtwo + Darkrai looks like.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

Again, I apologize.

By the way, bowser king, I really like some of your fusions--Changrowth (Chansey and Tangrowth, gave it my own name ;)) especially. It looks really funny, but not in a bad way.
Thanks :) just trying to make up for when I wasnt helping out. As for changrowth, it and onibom are the funniest ones I have made plus it was fun making them.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's okay. It's just that other people got their creations made before me even though my post was before them but its no big deal.

Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize you were there before the others. You're top priority on my list now that I'm done with Galzapade, so I'll start working immdediately on Charizard + Lucario.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

just wanted to tell you your skunktank + mightyena is done, it was done before but I frogot to tell you :). Now all thats left is the charizard one and darkai one which im guessing firus is doing.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hitmonlee + Hitmonchan
I've got dibs on this.

@ Firus - Roserade with Honchcrow's hat please :D
@ Spire - Fire/Grass Roserade :D
@ Bowser - Dark/Grass Roserade :D

1 for each of you. Thanks :D
I'm liking this kind of order ;) I'll add this to my list also.

just wanted to tell you your skunktank + mightyena is done, it was done before but I frogot to tell you :). Now all thats left is the charizard one and darkai one which im guessing firus is doing.
I only do what I have in my "Currently Working On" section. You can take it ;)

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh. I thought firus was doing it....wait unless.....YOU ARE firus j/k :p
****, I better not be Firus!

EDIT: I finished T-Major's Golduck + Metagross fusion. I chose to base it on the shiny Metagross because that one looks so much better than the default. Can't wait to see what Firus cooks up as his version.

@ Bowser - I'm very glad to see you working on people's requests. It seems as if the apparent "lack of skill" that you once mentioned was only a myth ;)

@ Firus, that Electric Gallade is awesome! You even included electrical currents running around its arms. That is Pikacore to the max!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
****, I better not be Firus!
Ah, but you are; I have invaded your body! MWAHAHA!

EDIT: I finished T-Major's Golduck + Metagross fusion. I chose to base it on the shiny Metagross because that one looks so much better than the default. Can't wait to see what Firus cooks up as his version.
Wow, that's amazing! Kudos for using Shiny Metagross, he really does look cooler. I always wanted one, but after about 200 times of resetting on Sapphire in front of his Pokeball with no luck, I gave up.

But about the fusion, I love it. It fuses really nicely, and I like how Golduck has the Metagross part on his head.

@ Bowser - I'm very glad to see you working on people's requests. It seems as if the apparent "lack of skill" that you once mentioned was only a myth ;)
I second this, your fusions are awesome, Bowser.

@ Firus, that Electric Gallade is awesome! You even included electrical currents running around its arms. That is Pikacore to the max!
Thanks!

Electric/Psychic Gallade?
Charizard + Lucario
Your requests have been completed. :)

Also, I added both wingless and winged Charcario because I couldn't pick one.

Enjoy!

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

[collapse=]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umbrapuff - A fusion of Jigglypuff and Umbreon
Normal/Dark
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lugipuff - A fusion of Jigglypuff and Lugia
Normal/Flying

von Godot - Godot's mask put onto Manfred von Karma's face.
Awesome/Prosecutor

Scepgon - A fusion of Sceptile and Flygon
Grass/Dragon

Scepcross - A fusion of Sceptile and Heracross
Grass/Fighting

:MAD: Jigglypuff - A Jigglypuff turned into the "mad" emoticon.
Mad/Normal

Jiggly:MAD:clefairyman - Jigglyoclefairyman turned into the "mad" emoticon.
Mad/Eye-burning

:MAD:achu - A Pikachu turned into the "mad" emoticon.
Mad/Electric

:MAD:vee - An Eevee turned into the "mad" emoticon.
Mad/Normal

Iuventus (Yoo-wen-tuss) – A fusion of all first forms of starter Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup)

Charizard - 3rd gen Charizard revamped to 4th gen
Fire/Flying

Flygonzard - A fusion of Flygon and Charizard.
Dragon/Flying

Voltle - A fusion of Voltorb and Weedle
Electric/Bug

The Jokerypuff - Requested by Yaya
Normal/Dark

Duskagross - Requested by Darkslash
Steel/Ghost

Mewtumbra - Requested by Overload
Dark

Jigglypuff w/Golbat Wings - Requested by Foxtrotter
Normal/Flying

Luicua - Requested by Yaya
Water/Flying

Mismagius using Mirror Coat - Requested by sonofthesky
Ghost

Ursabuzz - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric

Zaptrio - Requested by Frown
Ground/Flying

Chartini - Requested by MysticKenji
Fire/Dragon

Zankenetic - Requested by Puffball
Psychic

Bellkarp - Requested by Sad Panda 33
Grass/Water

Owned Sakurai - Requested by XACE-K
Owned

Floatwhirl - Requested by Overload
Water

Snorlax Chao (B2) - Requested by Foxtrotter
Chao

8-bit Ivysaur - Requested by Zook
Grass/Poison

Mewkarp - Requested by XACE-K
Psychic/Water

Gashzor (Dark-type Scizor) - Requested by Chagen46
Bug/Dark

Garcharp (Fire-type Garchomp) - Requested by Chagen46
Fire/Dragon

Ceukarp - Requested by Stealth Raptor
Water/??? (??? is Normal regularly, with plates attached it changes. If Water plate is attached, Ceukarp is only Water.)

Mewtwo w/Lugia Wings - Requested by Darkslash
Psychic/Flying

Mismagius using Reflect - Requested by sonofthesky
Ghost

Mismagius using Safeguard - Requested by sonofthesky
Ghost

Mismagius using Light Screen - Requested by sonofthesky
Ghost

Ghouzelf (Ghost/Dark-type Azelf) with and without wings - Requested by RaymanFan3
Ghost/Dark

Freezelf (Ghost/Ice-type Azelf) with and without wings - Requested by RaymanFan3
Ghost/Ice

Gyarchomtar - Requested by Yaya
Dragon/Water

Static Form Rotom - Requested by jigglyppuff8
Electric/Ghost

Jigglysaur - Requested by SkylerOcon
Normal

Galltwo - Requested by Foxtrotter
Psychic/Fighting

Jigglypuff w/ FR/LG Female Hat - Requested by jigglyppuff8
Normal

Magizard - Requested by XACE-K
Fire/Flying

The Universal Appliance - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric/Steel

Vibravuno - Requested by Zook

Vibravuno v2.0
Dragon/Flying

Frosquaza - Requested by Lord Bowser
Dragon/Ice

Spinda - Aerial Form - Requested by Platypus
Normal/Flying

Magikarp bursting out of Grimer - Requested by Glyph

Shaytwo - Requested by kingdomofthehearts_snucas
Grass/Psychic

Sunsketty - Requested by sonofthesky
Fire/Water

Firus the Trainer - Requested by jigglyppuff8
Human/Fire

Solid Trainer - Requested by MysticKenji
Human/Fighting

Trainer Ike - Requested by MysticKenji
Human/Fighter-for-friends

Azurom - Requested by Zook
Water/Electric

Metarceus - Requested by Yaya
Dragon

Chartle, Chartortle, Charstoise (in order from left to right) - Requested by Greenstreet
Fire

Incendion (Flareon Evolution) - Requested by Platypus
Fire

Entangel - Requested by Frown
Grass

Captain Jigglypuff - Requested by SkylerOcon
Awesome

Highly-effeminate-yet-still-male Tyranitar - Requested by Zook
Rock/Dark

Togekario (w/ alternate version) - Requested by MysticKenji
Fighting/Flying

Castform - Sandstorm - Requested by FrozenPopo
Rock

Aggturne - Requested by ToiletRoll
Steel/Dark

Kinesifree - Requested by Lv. 99
Psychic/Flying

Shedabra - Requested by Lv. 99
Psychic/Ghost

Shuckle Shoop Da Whooping Salamence - Requested by Lord Bowser
Shoop Da Whoop

Gloomossom - Requested by Xace
Grass/Poison

Slakiodon - Requested by handsockpuppet
Steel/Rock

Meekle - Requested by SpelignFial
Bug/Poison

Shyarados - Requested by Xace
Water/Flying

Mecha-gross - Requested by Umbreon
Steel/Psychic

Drak - Requested by Mith_
Dragon/Poison

Ardusaur - Requested by Mith_
Fire/Grass

Dark Gray Gyarados - Requested by xicsrh
Water/Flying

Steelados - Requested by xicsrh
Water/Steel

Red/Blue Gyarados - Revamped - Requested by xicsrh
Water/Flying

Scycham - Requested by Xace
Bug/Fighting

Toxicario and Umdracioak (Dark/Dragon-type version) - Requested by Chaco
Poison/Fighting / Dark/Dragon

Llamacario - Requested by NAKEDeDeDe
Normal/Fighting

Kirose - Requested by MorphedChaos
Grass/Psychic

Grimie - Requested by Frown
Water/Poison

Slaking Chao (F2) - Requested by handsockpuppet
Chao

Wigglynette - Requested by timssu
Ghost/Normal

Farfetank'd - Requested by timssu
Normal/Flying

Pikachu Wright - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric/Defense Attorney

Salatwo - Requested by PsychoIncarnate
Dragon/Psychic

Shempharos - Requested by PsychoIncarnate
Electric/Ghost

Salagross - Requested by SpelignFial
Dragon/Steel

Steelotic - Requested by woody72691
Water/Steel

Gyarados Shoop Da Wooping Hyper Beam - Requested by Darkslash
Shoop Da Woop

Alternate Mewtwo Costumes from Melee - Requested by Xace
Psychic

Mewtwo w/ Firus the Trainer - Requested by karthik_king

Tyranitar w/ Godot's eyepiece - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Rock/Dark

Weedle Rush - Requested by Darkslash

Weavade - Requested by Niiro
Dark/Fighting

Dragoviper - Requested by LordoftheMorning
Dragon/Poison

Sakurai Trainer - Requested by timssu
Trainer

Platus - Requested by PsychoIncarnate
Water/Normal

Pikachu Wright w/ Electric Objection Bubble - Requested by karthik_king
Electric/Defense Attorney

Pik:MAD:chu Wright w/ Electric Objection Bubble - Requested by karthik_king
Electric/Defense Att:MAD:rney

St:MAD::MAD:lix - Requested by Mic_128
Steel/:MAD:

:CHUCKLE:chu - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Electric/:CHUCKLE:

Umbreon (Repose) - Requested by Umbreon
Dark

VF-1 Trainer - Requested by Darkslash
Trainer

Tyranodot Shoop Da Whooping Blissey - Requested by The wrath of Koarin
Shoop Da Whoop

Draceon - Requested by RK Joker
Dragon

Zidini Trainer - Requested by Zidini
Trainer

Amphlygon - Requested by LordoftheMorning
Electric/Dragon

:MAD:gikarp - Requested by Frown
Water/:MAD:

Togesselia - Requested by MysticKenji
Psychic/Flying

1UPChris's Pokemon Trainer - Requested by 1UPChris
Trainer

:MAD:lax - Requested by Koarin
Normal/:MAD:

Omneon - Requested by SpelignFial
Dragon

Milotaria - Requested by Greenstreet
Water/Flying

Darkrevoir - Requested by MorphedChaos
Dark

Steelgar - Requested by IKOU
Ghost/Steel

Furcario - Requested by MysticKenji
Normal/Fighting

Hostillery - Requested by Zook
Water/Fighting

Togerai - Requested by Ph33r 210
Normal/Flying

Smearchomp - Requested by timssu
Dragon/Normal

Scizevoir - Requested by MorphedChaos
Psychic/Bug

Third Gen Shoop da Lugia - Requested by jigglyppuff8
Shoop da Whoop

First Gen Mewtwo charging Shadow Ball - Requested by karthik king
Psychic

Aryther - Requested by Xace
Poison/Flying

Clefftrio - Requested by Greenstreet
Ground

Sombreropuff - Requested by Frown
Normal

Badew, Rosevil, Roseravage (in order from left to right) - Requested by Blackroserade66
Grass/Dark

Stardrill - Requested by ZYPHR
Bug/Psychic

Wobbusaur - Requested by Ph33r 210
Grass/Psychic

Scyllade - Requested by LordoftheMorning
Psychic/Bug

Mewthyr - Requested by karthik_king
Psychic/Bug

Scalamenz - Requested by Cease Tick
Dragon/Steel

Caeinitium - Requested by paul2k9ere
Ghost/Flying

Rotom (Terminus Forme) - Requested by Platypus
Ghost/Flying

Inucario - Requested by karthik king
Human/Demon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/collapse]

Spire

III
BRoomer
Now that's a horse of a different color ;)

I've noticed that Lucario is actually pretty hard to fuse with. I don't like his default sprite personally, and never have (maybe it's that his mouth is open and if it were closed he would seem quieter and a tad bit more badass). All in all, it's Lucario's strange stance that makes him hard to fuse with (and plus he is really thin, so it's best to fuse him with someone that is also thin). I think you did the best that was possible with he and Charizard, seeing that they are almost polar opposites in both size and color.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Now that's a horse of a different color ;)

I've noticed that Lucario is actually pretty hard to fuse with. I don't like his default sprite personally, and never have (maybe it's that his mouth is open and if it were closed he would seem quieter and a tad bit more badass). All in all, it's Lucario's strange stance that makes him hard to fuse with (and plus he is really thin, so it's best to fuse him with someone that is also thin). I think you did the best that was possible with he and Charizard, seeing that they are almost polar opposites in both size and color.
I got a easier one ,mewtwo +lucario but that was still hard using his sprite.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize you were there before the others. You're top priority on my list now that I'm done with Galzapade, so I'll start working immdediately on Charizard + Lucario.
It's okay :)

I just saw it but it doesn't have a name, how about Mighytanka?

Your requests have been completed. :)

Also, I added both wingless and winged Charcario because I couldn't pick one.

Enjoy!
Looks...wierd. But then again a lot of these look wierd.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
Wow, these guys can replace the 5th gen Pokemon any day. *5 stars thread* Weedlquaza is my personal favorite. This is such a great idea, and you guys make em so gud. Can i get an order of Bellsprout + Groudon? And one more please- Magikarp + Electrode. THX!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Wow, these guys can replace the 5th gen Pokemon any day. *5 stars thread* Weedlquaza is my personal favorite. This is such a great idea, and you guys make em so gud. Can i get an order of Bellsprout + Groudon?
Thanks! I want to take on this challenge. I'm a Bellsprout fan up the wazoo.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
...WOW! you actually pulled it off! :O it looks WAY better then I could have imagined, which is surprising, because I chose a Pokemon that seemed to have no possible way to mix with Golduck. god job! (not a typo ;D)
I concur, his looks amazing!

I also completed the challenge, although mine pales in comparison to Spire's.

Wow, these guys can replace the 5th gen Pokemon any day. *5 stars thread* Weedlquaza is my personal favorite. This is such a great idea, and you guys make em so gud. Can i get an order of Bellsprout + Groudon? And one more please- Magikarp + Electrode. THX!
Thank you very much!

I'll try to work on the Magikarp/Electrode fusion once I've completed a few more requests. I would've taken Bellsprout/Groudon, but since Spire's a Bellsprout fan, I'll let him have it.

That is the single coolest thing ever! 1 vote for Firus' masterpiece! I love the two completely different versions of the same fusion that we've made.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. Maybe it was better than I thought. I still think yours is better, though. :)

And yeah, some of the most interesting things to see are the fusions that we both do. Maybe we should do that more often?

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have some more fusions.

Darkrai+Mewtwo (not sure if I said it before)
Golem+Bronzong
Torkoal+Blastoise

I want one person to take each one so that Firus has whatever, Spire has whatever and Bowser has whatever. Also, how do you make these because I'm interested in making some.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I have some more fusions.

Darkrai+Mewtwo (not sure if I said it before)
Golem+Bronzong
Torkoal+Blastoise

I want one person to take each one so that Firus has whatever, Spire has whatever and Bowser has whatever. Also, how do you make these because I'm interested in making some.
torkoal + blastoise is mine !!

Firus thats a great metagross fusion! You guys should do that again and mabye ,if you want, I could try as well.

Top Bottom