• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Lego Guy

Using his advanced brick-laying skills, Lego Guy is coming to brawl!

GENERAL
Stats:
-Size: 4.5/10
Lego guy is pretty small, about the size of Ness
-Weight: 6/10
Lego Minifigures are built sturdy so he will need to be knocked around some.
-Speed: 5/10
Average.
-Power: 6/10
He's got average power. Not the best, not the worst.
-Traction: 8/10
Being a Legoman, he naturally clicks on to the ground whenever he steps.
-Jump: 4/10
Lego guys aren't the best jumpers.

ATTACKS:
Standard A attacks:
(all dir)
A - Basic Shove (Quick push with hands)
AA - Basic Shove x2
AAA- Basic Shove x2, Uppercut

A smash:
A - Get smacked with one of these:

A down - Slam a brick to the ground, inflicting damage on anyone touching.
A up - Headbut upwards with his hardhat.

B Smash:
B - Throw a brick at whichever direction you are facing, hold B for a stronger throw. The Bricks don't disappear after hitting something until four are on the screen at the same time (excluding up-B)
B + right/left - Charge while holding a lego, as if jousting. Somewhat like Wario's motorcycle only once you hit someone, you bounce back.
B + up - Force yourself up in the air while creating bricks under you (maximum stack of 8). Bricks don't disappear until after four seconds.

Aerial:
All arial attacks cause him to do a dive in whichever direction while holding a brick. Pushes enemies while inflicting damage like Peaches umberella.

Grab/Throw:
Grab - Standard Throw
Throw (right, left, up, down) - Holds the guy with one hand, smacks with a brick with the other sending them in the direction.

Final:
Brick Beam - Lego Guy sends out a beam of brick on each side from his hands, causing no damage but exerting a lot of force, pushing anyone unlucky enough off the stage. Instant attack, no special movie or anything. Lasts 2 seconds.

Entrance
Minifigure pieces fall out of a Lego Box, Builds himself.

Victory
He's under a car with a wrench a-la automechanic.

Taunts
Up - Pulls out a wrench, throws it spinning up in the air and catches it while whistling.
Right/Left - Takes off hat for a second, sweat-wiping-off-face motion.
Down - Builds a small lego structure around him (Not physically, and is still open to attack).

Misc.
-Comes in red, blue, green, grey and black suits and the hat color would be it's matching color.
-The chant is "Build it!" over and over.
-The kirby hat is his hardhat.
-Icon is a brick.

Stages
Lego Town - reminiscent of Saffron City. A lego town looking something like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...001.jpg/800px-Lego_Chicago_City_View_2001.jpg
Small size. The playing field is the rooftops of three medium size buildings (you can see the ground). Watch out for helicopters! Includes typical city music.

Bricklayer - A flat surface at first. Giant lego bricks come falling down Tetris style; when the level is half full, they clear out and they start falling again. Getting caught under one of them causes a lot of damage. Includes that "Lego Mania" music from the commericals a few years back.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are the same character for all I'm concerned. They're ugly monkeys with no brain and stupid moves. Man, I hate that second column of characters. Lol.
Quoted for truth.

The_Great_Panda said:
My apologies, I was unaware of your Zero so I continued with mine, but hey, maybe we can work something out here?
Maybe, but nothing comes to mind. And no apology is necessary.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
With mascots like Mario, Pikachu, and Sonic fighting it out, I would figure that maybe it's time there should be one more, perhaps from another competitor from the 16-bits days...

No, not Bonk. But from the same company.

Johnny Turbo!!

I don't want this to be a really serious moveset. That's because Johnny Turbo isn't really a serious character, even in his three-issue run. I remember making a fake update for him when I still used the MOJO!!, and I decided to finally make a moveset for him here. Also, because of the fact that my previous choice, Alice Liddell, was a lot harder than I thought it would be to make a moveset for. (Considering the majority of the things I found consisted of only growing and shrinking.)

I also changed my previous format slightly, and inspired by the previous topic's Scrooge McDuck moveset, I also added visuals when I could.

Appearance: The picture should explain. Otherwise, Google is good.

Stats:
Size: *** I would assume he would be a little taller than Mario.
Speed: ** He doesn't appear to be the type who was successful in athletics in his earlier years.
Weight: **** That, combined with those cookies his live-in roommate Tony always cooks makes Johnathan a hefty man.

Jump Height: ** Being the portly guy he is, and the fact he spends his time gaming over exercising, his jumps aren't really special.
Power: *** He has some muscle, and the superhero powers he gains help out a bit. However, his true strengths in this area lie in long range projectiles, which aren't too strong, so that Johnny can finish it off with a powerful punch.
Fall Speed: ***
Traction: *** These last ones are average.

Can he...
Crawl?: Yes.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: No.
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes:
His default green costume with yellow trim, and red gloves & hat. (Green Team)
Dark blue costume with gold trim, and baby blue gloves & hat. (Blue Team)
Yellow 'raincoat colour' costume with red trim and green gloves & hat.
Crimsion costume with mahogany trim, and black gloves & hat. (Red Team)
Lime green costume with light yellow trim, and pinkish gloves & hat. (light pastels)
Silver costume with purple trim, and red gloves and hat.

Entrance: Jumps onto the battlefield with electric charge, in the pose shown above. Probably his defining moment in the entire series.
Series: Johnny Turbo
Logo: His hat & goggles

Because the moves that Johnathan Brandstetter has shown are admittedly limited in uniqueness, I decided to integrate various Turbografix games as part of his moveset.

A: Double jab combo. There's a slight delay after the second jab before you can act again. (Arm)

Dash A: Does a running uppercut, similar to his appearance in "Let 'em Dangle!" (Arm)

This move launches his opponents upwards, and can kill off the top at medium-high percents.

ftilt: Bravoman

Like the titular hero, Johnny's arm extends a long distance, while he yells "Bravo!" It does little damage, to compensate for its immense poking range. It is a favourite of Johnny players who dislike close combat. (Arm)

utilt: New Adventure Island

Johnny throws a small tomahawk above his head, like the hero in the Turbografix version of Adventure Island. Is a projectile, but has little range, and goes in a more vertical, less lateral angle. Good for anti-air. (Slash, Weapon)

dtilt: Splatterhouse

Johnny takes the plank, the famous weapon that Jason-ripoff Rick used in the Splatterhouse games, and slides it at the feet. Has a 50% chance of trip, and low set knockback. (Weapon)

fsmash: Keith Courage in Alpha Zones

Johnny takes a red 'beamsword', like the one from the title character, and stabs it forwards, like an epee. Sends an opponent flying around in the same way a Smashed Beam Sword would, but with more damage. Like Brawl's Beam Sword, it has somewhat low knockback. (Slash, Weapon)

usmash: Legendary Axe

Johnny takes the axe from aforementioned game, and spins around with it, resembling Link's Spin Attack. However, the attack has less range, more power, and is angled upwards. A decent kill move. (Slash, Weapon)

dsmash: Beyond Shadowgate

Like the protagonist at the end of the game, Johnny Turbo takes out a small paddle ball and holds it up expectantly. A smaller version of the snakelike Warlock Lord appears, and proceeds to wiggle and jump on both sides trying to get the paddle ball. Has good knockback, and sends the opponent upwards. Doesn't kill as early as usmash, though. (Body/Spin)

nair: Rolls on his side in the air, exactly like Ivysaur's nair, with a bit more power and knockback. (Body/Spin)
fair: China Warrior

Johnny does a kung-fu kick similar to the way this Bruce Lee lookalike does. Just Johnny does it less stylishly. Functions like a sex kick, with a weaker hit after the initial one. Initial hit has some KO power. (Leg)

bair: Sherlock Holmes
In the first issue, the world gets its first look at Johnny and his utter fascination with the game Sherlock Holmes. As such, Johnny quickly puts on the famous detective's hat, and smashes behind him with a magnifying glass, while stroking his chin to add to the effect. Has more KO power than the fair, but less range, and is slower in execution and lag. (Weapon)

uair: Magical Chase

I almost forgot this famous game. Johnny lifts his hand upwards, and 2 stars circle slightly above it. They deal little hits to add up on damage. (Arm, Body/Spin)

dair: BONK!
No, Bonk doesn't make a cameo, but Johnny flips around and headbutts like Bonk does in this move. He bounces off opponents if he hits them, like a Footstool, but it sends opponents to the side instead of down. One of Johnny's better kill moves, admittedly. (Head)

Grab: He "lets 'em dangle".

Grab A: He punches them in the stomach. (Arm)
fthrow: He ZARKs them with his Turbo Blaster. Like Fox's or Falco's back throw. (Energy, Throwing)
bthrow: Same as fthrow, only reverse. (Energy, Throwing)
uthrow: Holding 2 magical, golden CDs in his hands, he pushes the opponents upwards, with the power of Turbo! (yeah that was lame) (Arm, Energy, Throwing)

dthrow: He sits on his opponent, like Wario, Peach, and Dedede do. Skilled players can chain with this throw. (Body/Spin, Throwing)

Standard Special Move: Turbo Blaster

(ZARK!)
Johnny Turbo fires a shot from his blaster. It takes about 1 second to shoot one, but it has some power and it stuns. It disappates if it travels too far, though. (Energy, Flame, Specials: Indirect)

Side Special Move: Arcade Feel

I'm not quite sure what the Arcade Feel is, but I'll try to interpret it as that Johnny throws TG16 CDs at people.

Golden, in-case CDs. Of doom.

These projectiles last longer than the Turbo Blaster, and travel further. However, they are much weaker, and slower. It's like Ivysaur's Razor Leaf attack. (Energy, Specials: Indirect)

Up Special Move: Gate of Thunder

Johnny falls on a little ship resembling the one in Gate. The ship can be moved around, and pressing A or B can make the ship shoot. Johnny can only stay on the ship for a few seconds, but it should be more than enough to recover well with. The ship itself does not damage, but the shots do little bits. (Energy, Specials: Indirect)

Down Special Move: Bomberman
Johnny lays a bomb on the ground. It has a set detonation time of a few seconds, and cannot be detonated earlier. When it is detonated, the bomb creates fireworks around a small area. Also, when it explodes, Tony appears and jumps up high in his pajamas, and an opponent can get caught at him too. The explosions and Tony do minor damage and knockback, but if an opponent gets hit by all of the explosions, they might be in a bad situation. (Explosive, Body/Spin, Specials: Indirect)

Y... yeah. That's the actual panel.

Final Smash: Turbo Justice
For those who've read the comics, we all know Johnny's way of jackin' up those Feka goons, and by extension, jackin' up the Smash Brothers. Random, wanton VIOLENCE!!! (While yelling about technical information of the TurboDuo.)

So yeah. You're treated to a few scenes of Johnny beating the characters up in creative methods while exerting the praises of the Turbografix and Lords of Thunder. When it's all been done, all the characters fly off the stage, and Johnny poses. Does 50% damage, and can kill if, say, Mario was at 15%. (N/A)

Get-Up Attack:
On his face: Kneels up, and sticks his palms to his side to hit in both directions simultaneously.
On his back: Does the same thing, palms to sides.

Ledge Attack:
Under 100%: Hops up onto the ledge on his knee, and punches ahead.
Over 100%: Johnny rolls onto the edge, and hits by slapping with the back on his hand as he rolls on his back.

Up Taunt:

Just without crowd.

Side Taunt: Takes out a cookie, looks at it, and eats it. It does not restore health.

Down Taunt:

Takes out 2 CDs and compares them by their looks.

Victory Poses:
1: Johnny is in his Johnathan Brandstetter clothes(Always red, Johnnies on a team are lighter or darker) and gives a high-five to Tony.
2: Picks up a FEKA robot and states "They're not even HUMAN!"

3: Same as Down Taunt, except the scene is extended, and says, "Feka's version DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE!"

Crowd Cheer: "Go Johnny Turbo! Jack up those goons!" repeated ad nauseum.
Wiimote sound: "Doesn't even compare!"
Victory music: I suppose a little bit of Johnny Turbo's theme song should suffice.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XBNyBtEOd1Q

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears Johnny's goggles and hat. Turbo Blaster properties remain the same, except it hits lower due to Kirby's size.
EDIT: 5 or so minutes in Paint yields this:

Snake Codec (With Otacon):
O: Snake! Do you know who that is fighting you?
S: Other than the fact that he stole my look, no.
O: It's Johnny Turbo! The one and only!
S: Johnny... Turbo...?
O: Yes!
Johnny Turbo was created in 1993, by the Turbografix advertisers as an edgy mascot to sell their systems with.
He waged war with a rival company, Se... I mean Feka, to prove that the Turbo CD was the CD system to buy.
It didn't last too long, though, before he suddenly disappeared into obscurity.
S: And I can see why. Look at him! He's too corny for words.
O: Snake. While the man may come and go, the legend will live forever.
S: Uh... OK, Otacon.

Trophy Info: (In corny trophy description style!)

Johnny Turbo:

Johnny Turbo is a superhero dedicated to ensuring that the gamers of the day were able to play quality games on a system called the TurboDuo. Previously known as a computer expert, Johnathan Brandstetter, Johnny quickly took up the mantle as Johnny Turbo after witnessing the horrors of the FEKA compant, providing children with apparent inferior gaming sytems. While he hasn't been in action for a long time, the legend still lives on.

Turbo Justice:

When Johnny Turbo picks up a Smash Ball, you can tell he's ready to rumble! When he activates this awesome power, he proceeds to dispel Turbo justice upon the cast, who may or may not be working for FEKA Nonetheless, he proceeds to discourse information about the worth of his chosen system. Fight, Johnny Turbo! For gamer justice!

Stickers: (Some time + laziness/apathy in Paint made these too. Not the actual stickers, just their rough size.)
http://i31.tinypic.com/zn0d9v.jpg

Johnny Turbo does best with a Weapon-based build, as most of his attacks involve weapons. Energy is also a strong factor, as lots of his projectiles involve energy power. If all else fails, Body/Spin stickers can help as well.

Series: (J) means Johnny exclusive.

Johnny Turbo (1) (J): Energy Attack +32
Johnny Turbo (2) (J): Launch Power +12
Tony (1): Flame Resistance +7
Tony (2) (J): Energy Attack +14
Tony (3) : Arm/Leg Attack +3
Feka Czar: Arm Attack +4
Feka Grunt (1) (J): Energy Attack +12
Feka Grunt (2) (J): Weapon Attack +6
Feka Grunt (3): Leg Attack +10
Feka Grunts (J): Arm Attack +6

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Well atleast let me make my final argument

1. their attitude is only similiar
2.Megaman Zero lost his memories
3.Megaman Zero has a completley new appearance (in my opinion for the worse)
4.Their fighting style is not even remotley similiar
5.The only reason their the same person is because nintendo made it so
6.They'd be less connectable than any pair including: Mario/Luigi, Pikachu/Pichu, Wolf/Fox/Falco, Link/Y.Link/T.Link
7.the two are mere nothing alike with few exceptions
8.To deny them both entry is close minded

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Petey Pirahna was epic.

Question. Is it max 5 characters you can post or max 5 anything? Becuase I have 3 characters, but 4 posts (3 characters and a boss.) I am I only allowed to do 1 more character/boss/whatever (because I posted 4), or 2 more characters (because I posted 3 characters)?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l

6.They'd be less connectable than any pair including: Mario/Luigi, Pikachu/Pichu, Wolf/Fox/Falco, Link/Y.Link/T.Link
Then I'm closed minded they are the same person end of story
unless a lot of other people disagree with me

@gorgon 5 complete movesets but im going to repeal that soon

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Great Clay Monkey could you give me some feedback on Super-Eraser if possible? He's around pg 4-6.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

1. Yeah.. its called character development.
2. Yeah... after thousands of years its bound to happen.
3. Lol its an upgrade. The classic zero wasn't well thought out and the new one is more human. Look it up. Heck, new Zero even has a "girlfriend" (if you could call Ciel a girlfriend.)
4. Again, old Zero was only meant to replace Megaman as the new X when he was first made. He was not well thought out. New Zero is a well made character who was thought out.
5. Do I need to explain why this isn't a good argument?
6. How so? If you have payed attention to the Megaman Zero games (or atleast #3) you'ld know how they connect.
7. See 1, 3, and 4.
8. I wasn't trying to deny classic Zero an entry. I want him to be an alternate outfit.
To make each a seperate character would be stupid (it would bulk up the roster.)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Then I'm closed minded they are the same person end of story
unless a lot of other people disagree with me

@gorgon 5 complete movesets but im going to repeal that soon
For the record, I'm with you. Same person.

I'm so ready for when you repeal that. ;)

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Yea, um...I know I've kinda got of to a rough start, but I need someone's help. My internet is so terribly slow, I was hoping that someone could let me know if someone has already made a script for Riku?

p.s. Here's where I come in, if you hadn't already read in my first post me and shadow5567 had been working on our Zero's for quite a bit and had planned they work like Samus and Zero Suit Samus, though he kinda makes them more of seperate people, so maybe we could start working off of that, just a suggestion.

p.s.s. Out of Shadow5567 and I, I am the more sane, negotiable person ^^

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yea, um...I know I've kinda got of to a rough start, but I need someone's help. My internet is so terribly slow, I was hoping that someone could let me know if someone has already made a script for Riku?

p.s. Here's where I come in, if you hadn't already read in my first post me and shadow5567 had been working on our Zero's for quite a bit and had planned they work like Samus and Zero Suit Samus, though he kinda makes them more of seperate people, so maybe we could start working off of that, just a suggestion.

p.s.s. Out of Shadow5567 and I, I am the more sane, negotiable person ^^
There is no script for Riku that I know of.

But if you wanted to make a tagteam I would suggest Zero and Ciel or maybe Zero and X.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

What's this!? A Primid as a playable character!? Impossible! Well, not really, since he is one! He uses the abilities of all types of Primids to win!

Symbol:

STATS (Out of 5)
Power: 3
Speed: 3
Range: 2
Jump: 4
Weight: 2.5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TILTS
A: Vulcan jabs
Forward Tilt: Wind-up punch
Up Tilt: Uppercut
Down Tilt: Low jab
Dashing A: Materializes into Shadowbugs, which slide along the ground and hit multiple times. They then turn back into the Primid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AERIALS
Neutral Air: Flails arms around
Forward Air: A powerful punch similar to that of Mario's
Back Air: Shadowbugs burst out the Primid's back
Up Air: Punches over him, then flips forward and kicks upward
Down Air: Stomps in the air
SMASHES
Forward Smash: Pulls out a Beam Sword and slashes with it
Up Smash: Fires a Super Scope upward
Down Smash: Shadowbugs scurry under him
THROWS
Forward Throw: Throws them up, then kicks them away
Back Throw: Put them over headthen slams down
Up Throw: Tosses into the air, then fires the Super Scope
Down Throw: Slams them down and burns them with fire.
SPECIALS

B: Scope Primid
Fires either 3 small shots, or a slow, powerful shot from its Super Scope.

Side B: Fire Primid
Shoots fire from its eyes/eye (depending on costume). You can move while shooting fire. The fire will die out after about 7 seconds of constant use.

Up B: Spaak
Summons a Spaak that carries the Primid up for a distance. You can jump off at will. Excellent recovery.

Down B: Boom Primid
Pulls out a Boomerang. You can walk with the boomerang and aim in it any direction you wish, then throw it.

Final Smash: Subspace Bomb
Primid summons two R.O.B.s holding a Subspace bomb. The bomb sets at 5 seconds and then detonates. The stage is sucked into Subspace and characters that get caught by the blast are sucked into the middle and take serious damage. Think Giant Purple Smartbomb.
TAUNTS/OTHER

Entrace: About 10 Primids come onto the field. One falls over and stays on the field. That's you.

Taunt 1: Looks around
Taunt 2: Holds Super Scope and aims up, down, and behind him.
Taunt 3: Pulls fist back and stands on one foot.

Victory Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drROWJuHZxw
Victory Pose One: Fires Super Scope in random directions
Victory Pose Two: Crosses Arms
Victory Pose 3: Turns into Shadowbugs, which disperse and leave nothing behind.

Main Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4fyFzs-12Q

Alt. Costumes

Default: Green
Fire: Red
Metal: Blue
Gold: Yellow

Tenki

Smash Hero
I think it's pretty cool xD

Don't know about costume-specific moves though...

Tenki

Smash Hero
I meant more like the fire/ice difference between them. Cool idea though :x

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman

The Dark Lord of the Sith joins the Brawl!!! Since he is more machine the man, he is the heaviest character in the game, but also the strongest. Since he has mechanical legs, he cannot dash, only walk, but he is not a force to be reckoned with, the power of the Force makes him deadly both far and close range.

Standard Attacks

A-Darth Vader swings his crimson lightsaber, amazing range.
AA-He takes a final swing, providing knockback equal to the final kick in Snake's AAA combo.

Foward tilt, the Vader kick and slice-Vader does a "sparta" kick just like Ganon's, same effect as Snake's ftilt knee, hit A again and Vader will take a mighty swing with his lightsaber, equal to Snake's final blow in his ftilt combo, amazing range

Up tilt, blade to the sky-Vader sticks his lightsaber up in the air, just like Marth's up smash

Down tilt, blade to the toe-Vader kneels and quickly thrusts his blade at your feet. Can trip if hit with the tip of the blade. Equal to D3's down tilt knockback and damage.

Smash Attacks

Forward Smash, The Epic Swing of Sith Pwnage-Vader turns off his lightsaber and gets into the quick draw position. Once in position, he quickly draws his blade forward, with amazing range, damage and knockback. The start up lag is pretty bad since he has to draw in his blade, but the knockback and damage is even more then Ike's forward smash!!! The rest of the heavyweights are truly jealous.

Up Smash, The overhead swing-Darth Vader swings his blade overhead, just like Ike's. The swing surrounds him, and is equal to the knockback and damage of Ivysaur's upsmash. Once again though, its really slow.

Down smash, The Double Ground Stab-Vader thrusts his blade into the ground at both sides of him. Probably his fastest smash attack, but still very strong.

Air Attacks-Darth Vader isn't very mobile in the air, but he can actually jump pretty high thanks to the strength of his robotic legs. His air attacks are slow, but have the highest priority in the game, and are extremely powerful.

Nair, The Round the World swing-Darth Vader takes a mighty swing that surrounds him, looks just like Ike's Neutral Air, but slightly stronger, can kill at high percents.

Fair, The Epic Swing of the Dark Side-Darth Vader raises his blade over head and takes a mighty swing in front of him. The start up lag is horrible, worst then Ike's forward air, but the damage and knock back is incredible, his second strongest attack next to his forward smash.

Upair, The Crimson Twirl-Darth Vader does a slow twirl with his blade above him, just like Ike's upair, and is slightly stronger.

Bair, The Quick Stab-Vader's fastest attack, he thrusts his blade behind him, just like Pit's, but is also is weakest. Provides good knockback but doesn't until high percents.

dair, The Sith Stomp-His second fastest air attack, he pretty much does Ganon's dreaded dair.

Special B moves-With the power of the dark side, his has some powerful special attacks.

Neutral, The Stopping Hand-Vader extends his arm and holds up his hand. If y ou hold it, it will reflect all projectiles, but if you use just in time as you are being attacked, Vader counters by grabbing the opponent with the force and hurling them forward. Knockback increases with damage, but doesn't kill, but the damage is doubled the opponent's attack. Holding it will only reflect projectiles, but all other attacks will break through.

Forward B, The Crimson Boomerang Blade-Vader throws his blade like a boomerang and you can DI the blade. The blade will always come back to you but while you aren't holding it, you cannot perform any other attacks except for his Up b. If the blade flies past you, Vader will pull out a new one. Decent knockback.

Up B, The Vader Jump-Thanks to the power of the dark side, Vader can perform a mighty leap that goes even higher then D3's super jump. He has super armor frames during this move, but the landing lag is really nasty. If he lands on you, the knockback is amazing. However, if he doesn't reach the stage, he will just fall to his death, and this move doesn't sweetspot.

Down B, Anger and Hatred-Anger, fear and hatred are the tools of the dark side, and Vader uses his emotion to surround himself with power. Darth Vader extends his arms and legs out with a mighty scream. The blast radius is really small, but you can charge it just like Ike's Eruption and is equal in power. Super Armor Frames occur as he releases the blast around his body.

Grabs-Darth Vader extends his hand and grabs you with the force. The grab range is slightly longer then his extended hand. Hitting the attack button will choke the opponent for damage. Vader loves choking people, and his throwing power is amazing

Forward Throw-Vader stabs his blade right through you and then throws you forward. Kills at around 150 if not negated. It sends you at a upward angle so it can kill from anywhere on the stage.

Down Throw-Vader raises you up and down and slams you on the ground many times. He then throws you forward. Decent knockback, doesn't kill.

Up Throw-Vader slices upward and you fly up in the air. Doesn't kill till around 160, but deals a whopping 20 damage.

Back Throw-Vader raises you overhead and hurls you backwards. Same effects as his forward throw.

Final Smash,The Power of the Dark Side-Vader raises a fist in the air, and all opponents on stage are raised into the air. Vader then says "All to easy" He then hurls all the opponents off stage and KO's everybody.

Stage, The Emperor's Throne Room-His stage will be a Platform equal to the size of FD with the Emperor sitting on his throne in the middle. He will hurl bolts of lighting at opponents at random.

Taunt 1-Vader raises his fist in the air and says "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side"

Taunt 2-Vader places his fists on his waist and you hear his classic breathing.

Taunt 3-Vader holds his blade infront of him and says "Most Impressive"

Victory Pose 1-Vader twirls his blade around, turns his back towards you and says "All to easy"

Victory Pose 2-Vader crosses his arms and says "Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side"

Victory Pose 3-Vader walks forward and says "I am the Dark Lord of the Sith"

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone posted a Stephen Colbert moveset yet? If not, I'd like the rights to do so. Thanks in advance.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
There is no script for Riku that I know of.

But if you wanted to make a tagteam I would suggest Zero and Ciel or maybe Zero and X.
Ok, thank you. Also he had started an X script though his is based on the one from command mission>.> We could always alter it though ^^

p.s. Just as a heads up for what's yo come from me, I've finished some scripts for Isaac(Golden Sun), Levin (Wild Arms XF) and will be working on one for Riku now>.>

p.s.s. I know Levin is a sony character but yea, he's just awesome>.>

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Challenger Approaching!

Stephen Colbert!

The Sentinel of liberty and enforcer of truthiness joins the brawl!

Stats (out of 5)
Size: About as tall as Ike.
Power: 3
Speed: 4
Defense: 3
Weight: 3
Recovery: 4
Jump: 4
Mid-air: 3
Descent speed: 2

Titlts
Neutral: Peabody
Stephen swings his Peabody, doing significant damage but not too much knockback

Left/right: Emmy
Stephne swings his Emmy, doing a little more damage than a Peabody but with greater knockback.

Up: Stephen swings his shoe.

Down. Stephen does a small kick, aimed for his foe’s ankles.

Smash
Forward: Stephen attacks with a powerful backhand slap.

Up: Stephen tosses his Emmy into the air, hitting above enemies.

Down: Stephen pours out a pint of his ice cream, Americone Dream, onto the stage, causing freezing damage and causing his opponents to slip.

Aerial

Neutral: Stephen spins around, arms outstretched in the air.

Up: Stephen flails his arms above his head.

Side: Stephen turns sideways and kicks his feet out.

Down. Stephen reveals a flagpole with an American flag on it and slams it to the ground, much like Game & Watch’s key move.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: I Am America (And So Can You!)
Stephen hurls a copy of his best selling book at his adversaries! What’s better, the book can be picked up and thrown repeatedly like an actual item! The book will disappear after 15 seconds, and Stephen can only have 1 copy out at a time.

Up B: Stephen jr.
Stephen uses his pet eagle by grabbing on to his legs as Stephen jr. flies upward! Stephen is invincible while doing this, but can only go so far, and the attack at no point does any damage.

Side B: Stephanie Colburtle the leatherback turtle:
Stephen dashes forward while holding on to the back of his pet turtle, Stephanie! This attach can be charged up to let Stephen slide further, but if you dash of the side of the stage, you won’t be able to recover, so watch out!

Down B: Tek Jansen
Stephen removes the laser blaster of his Alpha Squad 7 alter ego, Tek Jansen, and fires a mighty blast that can be charged up to increase power! The beam is also capable of passing through multiple targets, but you must stay stationary while charging it up. This attack has some slight lag.

Grabs

Grab: Tie
Stephen uses his majestic necktie to ensnare foes from afar!

Grab attack: Pistol whip:
Stephen smacks his foe in the face with a pistol!

Up throw: Stephen jr. strikes again!
Stephen throws his enemy in the air, where Stephen jr. dashes across the screen, talons at the ready, slicing through the thrown character.

Side throw: Jon Stewart
Stephen’s “friend” Jon Stewart appears off to the side in front of Stephen. Enraged, Stephen throws his enemy at Jon, knocking Jon off the screen and damaging whoever was thrown.

Down throw: Prescott Pharmaceuticals
Stephen force feeds the enemy a handful of drugs from Prescott Pharmaceuticals (“At Prescott, we never test on animals…or anything else” ), causing the enemy to sustain damage. Stephen then dashes his foe on the ground.

Final Smash: The WOrd:

Stephen seizes the Smash Ball, before growing to enormous size! He takes up a generous portion of the screen! The opposite half of the screen is covered in a sheet of solid blue. Giant Stephen begins to narrate to the camera, as humorous commentary appears on the sheet of blue. All the while, the rest of the characters must fight despite having their vision so horribly impaired. Also, they combatants will sustain mild damage while the final smash goes on. This attack lasts for about 8 seconds.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Stephen flips through his book, smiling gleefully.
Taunt 2: Stephen wags his finger and says “Wag of my finger!!”
Taunt 3: Stephen frets furiously on his guitar.

Victory Poses:

1: Stephen stands triumphantly over a dead bear and shouts “Solid!”
2: Stephen stands over several dead robots and shouts “And that‘s the word!”
3: Stephen stands with his On Notice board “You‘re on notice.” The board displays the names of everyone he fought during the match.

Lose Pose:
Stephen stands with his sleeves torn off, sweating profusely, applauding.

Alt. Costumes: Stephen changes the color of his suit to red, green, orange, yellow, or pink-and-white polka dots. He can also where his Tek Jansen outfit.

Kirby: When Kirby copies Stephen, he gets his hair and glasses.

Entrance: Stephen drives onto the scene in a limo. He climbs out the limo, and as the chauffeur drives away, it explodes!

Character analasys:

Pro's:
Fast
Slow descent speed
good number of ranged attacks
good inintial jump

Con's:
Up special does no damage
average strength
down special has lag
can't wall jump,crawl or wall cling
Final Smash doesn't do as much damage as others.

Wall jump: No.
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: In this suit?!?

Role is Subspace Emissary: Stephen is filming his show one day when suddenly a hoarde of shadow bugs enter the set and start wreaking havoc! It’s up to Stephen Colbert to stop the madness! After exiting his recording studio, Stephen runs into Pokemon Trainer and Lucas. It turns out his studio is right next to the Ruined Zoo. He joins up with the tow, and accompanies them to the ruins where Charizard is. However, when Galleom attacks them and is defeated, Galleom only grabs Lucas and Poke-Trainer, leaving Stephen behind! Stephen follows using Stephen jr., but is not seen by Meta Knight and is swallowed up by the Subspace Bomb inside Galleom. He is not present at Tabuu's defea tof the heroes, but the player later regains his trophy during the Subspace levels, and in a humorous movie, he is tearfully reunited with Lucas and Poke-Trainer. He is present at the final defeat of Tabuu as well.

How to unlock: Stephen Colbert is unlocked by recovering his trophy in Subspace, but not otherwise.

Stage: The Eagle’s Nest.

It’s the set from Stephen’s show. You can run on the ground, jump on the lights, or jump on Stephen’s desk in the center. Like in Flat Zone or Mario Circuit, you can’t fall off this stage.

Stage music:
Colbert Report Theme
National Anthem
The Star Spangled Banner
My Country Tis of Thee
Copacabana
Daily Show Theme
“Charlene (I’m Right Behind You)”
Singin' In Korean*

Snake's Codec Call:

Otacon:Snake, looks like you're fighting...Oh my!
Is that...
Snake: Who is is?
O: That's Stephen Colbert! From the Colbert Report!
S: Oh, right, that TV show that comes on after Stewart. How'd he get here? He's not from a video game!
O: Well, he probably paid off Sakurai to put him in. Besides Non-videogame characters are all the rage, it seems. The other day you were fighting Weird Al Yankovic, weren't you?
S: Point taken.
END TRANSMISSION

Assist Trophies:

Rain

Stephen Colbert's arch-foe, asian pop star Rain appears to aid you in the brawl. Once sumoned, Rain will begin dancing to "Singin' In Korean", which is a parody of his hit song "Ways to Avoid the Sun". As Rain dances, anyone who comes near him will suffer damage from the shockaves his killer dance moves create. In fact, as the dancing goes on, the floor around Rain will actually ignite in flames, adding additional damage to whoever is near.

*--Singin' in Korean is ulocked after encountering the Rain assisst trophy for the first time.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I know we just had a discussion about the difference (or lack thereof) in Zero and Megaman Zero, but what do you guys think of Megaman.exe (the Battle Network one)? I was thinking of a moveset for him, since I think he's different enough from Megaman X, and since the Megaman X entry was in the last contest, but should the general population feel they're too similar, I'll forsake that idea.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
I know we just had a discussion about the difference (or lack thereof) in Zero and Megaman Zero, but what do you guys think of Megaman.exe (the Battle Network one)? I was thinking of a moveset for him, since I think he's different enough from Megaman X, and since the Megaman X entry was in the last contest, but should the general population feel they're too similar, I'll forsake that idea.
Oh wow, i totally forgot about him, i love battle network, ive played an beaten everyone except 1 and 2 =/ that would work quite well, with the variety of chips and all, though they do change from game to game aswell as soul cross, style change, link navi and the cybeasts>.> so many possiblities *head starts spinning*Though their appearance may be similar there are some key differences. EXE has hair(more notable) and a different helmet, as well as a more rapid fire gun. On top of that as previously mentioned his transformations vary in unremarkable ways aswell as his total fighting style, so I can't see how you can pin them as the same =/

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Megaman X is very different I would say.

Aside from his appearance he is the first to use battle chips for most of his moves. Heck you could even use fusions to make him even more unique.

I say go for it.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Woot! 5 stars for Super-Eraser! GCM, what could I improve to get the medal like Aqua Teen Hunger Force did?

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
K. and not to be a nuisence with all the questions but do original characters get extra since you have to make them up also?

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Alright, two questions. What's the difference between red and gold stars?

And I notice Shadow the Hedgehog got 2 red stars. Does this mean I'm allowed to post my own Shadow the Hedgehog moveset? (Note that it's completely, save for one move and a taunt, different from the other one.)

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Isaac (Golden Sun)

Isaac​

A’s​

AAA- A quick 3 slash combo with sword reaching about 2.5 feet 2%, 2%, 3%

Up A- Stabs straight up reaching about 3 feet up. 8%

Up A Smash- Slashes in an arced pattern over head reaching about 2 feet 6-12% then stabs straight up reaching about 3 feet. 4-10%

Left/Right A- An Earth djinn pops out of the ground in the pressed direction about 2 feet away. 10%

Left/Right A Smash- One Earth djinn pops out of the ground one both sides of Isaac and they run around him slowly expanding their radius from 2 feet to 5 feet 3-6% with 3 hits possible.

Down A- Slashes diagonally down starting his swing from the upper left 6%

Down A Smash- Casts quake raising earth on both sides of him both sides reaching about 3 feet 10-18

B’s​

B- Move- Activates the move psyenergy in the faced direction, a glowing yellow hand moves forward (B must remain held after activating to move more then 5 feet forward and the hand is about 3 feet tall) and pushes anything it touches as it moves. The user is forced to remain stationary untill B is let go, when the B button is let go the hand stops and makes a mini-explosion as it disappears doing 14% and allowing free movement once again. If the hand pushes someone into a wall it deals 16% damage to them and immediately disappears. The hand can move no more then 12 feet.

Up B- Earth Tower- A tower of stone rises out of the ground beneath the character going up about 8 feet and remains there for about 5 seconds. Once the tower is done rising, the character can move and jump off of it or fight on it, any character can step on it as well. After five seconds pass the tower just fades away. If this is activated in the air a small platform of rock forms beneath the character and rises up about 6 feet and fades away about one second after it finishes rising and fades away. None of these can deal damage.

Left/Right B- Spire- Casts spire sending one spire forward in the pressed direction, the longer the B button is held the farther the spire will go. After about 5 seconds the first spire will fade away and another one will be fired each dealing 18%. The character is forced to remain stationary will the B button is held.

Down B- Djinn Shield- The character crouches close to the Earth djinn that pops out of the ground and is surrounded in a see through golden brown energy shield. While this shield is up the character will take damage but will receive NO knock back from non-final smashes and non-explosive attacks and will fade away after about 10 seconds.

Grabs​

Grab- Activates the catch psyenergy, a glowing yellow hand rises up about 5 feet, moves forward about 4 feet and falls about 4 feet, if anyone is touched by the hand it grabs them and pulls the to you, if no one is caught it fades away after it drops down.

Up Grab- An Earth djinn pops out of the ground hitting the opponent from below knocking them upwards 12%

Down Grab- An Earth djinn pops out of the ground and pulls the opponent back down with him, the opponent then pops out of the ground taking damage 12%

Forward Grab- A mini-move psyenergy moves the opponent about 4 feet forward and then Isaac lunges and stabs the opponent 14%

Back Grab- Isaac does a spin slash moving the opponent back and then knocking them away 10%

Neutral Grab- Isaac knees the opponent 2%

Aerials​

Neutral A- A Wind djinn flies around Isaac in X-shaped pattern pushing the opponent with him 6% with two hits possible.

Up A- Sends a mini-spire upwards about 2 feet 8%

Down A- Extends sword down and drops, anyone stabbed will take 10% damage and after about 6 feet Isaac will pull his sword back. If the sword makes contact with the ground it will automatically cast a quake that reaches about 3 feet dealing 8%. If done correctly both of these attacks can hit the same person totaling 18%.

Left/Right A- Slashes in the pressed direction reaching about 3 feet also having a 1 foot backswing, any contact with the sword will deal 10%

Movement

Attacks have a more notable amount of lag then others, some more exceptional then others. When running Isaac simply runs like most people do.

Dash A- Isaac lunges for a stab doing 12%; if no one is hit there is a higher amount of lag compared to his other attacks.

Taunts​

Taunt 1- An Earth djinn pops out of the ground and Isaac kneels down and pets it.

Taunt 2- Isaac extends his sword straight out and says “I can’t die here”

Taunt 3-One djinn of each element starts to float around Isaac, at a certain point during this taunt Isaac will become invincible but afterwards this taunt has a high amount of lag.

Final Smash

Odyssey- Isaac casts Odyssey as seen in Golden Sun: The Lost Age. One large sword spears diagonally down and stops at a point roughly around 10 feet in front of Isaac then another sword spears diagonally upward and crosses at a point of the other sword. Anyone hit by either of these swords will be stuck at the point where they cross or the tips that extend further outward depending on how they touch the swords. After the first two swords Isaac will gather some energy and send an even larger sword at the center point of where the first two swords crossed. The smaller swords deal 15% each and the larger sword does 40% with a high amount of knock back.

Aerial Game- Less dominant and weaker
Grounded Game- More dominant and stronger

Battle Entry- Walks out onto the stage from the background and draws his sword.
Victory Pose 1- Sheaths sword and says “I have to keep pushing forward”
Victory Pose 2- Slashes sword and says “Sorry, but I can’t back down”
Victory Pose 3- Walks forward and looks upward “Was this the right thing to do?”
Loss Pose- Isaac stares at the ground shaking his head.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gets Isaac’s hair and a mini version of his cloak.[/CENTER]

Stage- I'm not completely sure yet but I'll probably stick with a light house aerie or mt. aleph but i cant find any images><

I had intended for Isaac to be basically a fusion between marth and Ike, using marth's speed to up ike but kinda lower his damage, but ikes all around high damage and knockback to balance a semi heavy character, as well as his style

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
Espeon!
Espeon is fast, has 4 projectiles, is powerful, has 4 spikes, and can summon stage hazards.:psycho: The only problems are light weight, bad recovery, and few combos. Espe also falls at a medium speed, and jumps to a medium height as well.
A. Tackle. 4% Espeon lunges forward. 45 degree trajectory. Kills at about 700%.
Hold A, or AA. 2% per hit. Like Diddy's tail whip. Can't kill.
Dash A. Quick attack. 10% Espe zips forward, like Foxes Side B, and going the same distance, dealing a suprise hit. When Espe stops, a gust of wind shoots forward, which carrys only pushback properties, like FLUDD. Vertical knockback. Kills at about 210%.
Edge A. Take Down. 12% Espe zips forward from the edge, hitting the closest person. Bouces back when it connects, like peach bomber. 45 degree knockback. Kills at about 160%.
Edge A at over 100. Take Down. same as before, except 17%, more startup lag, faster, goes farther, and kills at about 130%
Getup A. Light Screen. 5% on the tail sweep, and 11% on the sparkles. espe does a short ranged tail sweep which trips opponents, and then a sphere of sparkles appears around Espe,which is a multi hit attack that can also reflect projectiles. 25 degree knockback. kills at about 450%.
Down tilt. Reflect. 8% Espe summons a force field in front of him. Clanks with EVERY ATTACK. Horizontal knockback. Kills at about 150%.
Forward tilt. Return. Starts at 5%, stops at 21%. Espe tackles them,with several pink hearts around him. damage done increases by 1% every 30 seconds doesn't reset when you hit with it. Maxes out at 21%. 45 degrees. 350% when new, 90% when charged.
Up tilt. Growl. 3% Espe roars above him, which covers a large area, and makes opponents air trip and fall on their butts next to him. This ***** ANY attack from above. No knockback.
Down smash. Psychic. 18% to 23%. Espe puts a circular psychic aura around him that has decent range, and is multihit. Very useful. 60% angle. Kills at 120%.
Forward Smash. Psychic. 20% to 25%. Espe launches a psychic beam of pretty colors in front of him. Horizontal range comperable to Marths Fsmash. 35 degrees. Kills at 105%.
Up smash. Psychic. 26% to 31%. Launches a rather slow to start, small horizontally but large vertically, lethal, flashy blast in the air. Vertical knockback. Kills at 55%:chuckle:
Grab A. Sand Attack. 2% Espe kicks sand in their face.
Grab up. Grass Knot. 11% Vines appear, and toss the foe into the air. 80 degrees. Kills at 170%
Grab forward. Toxic. 8% Espe sprays sludge in their face.:laugh: 50 degrees. kills at 660%
Grab back. Helping Hand. 4%. a hand appears, and swats them into the ground. Has a very breif burying effect. No knockback.
Grab down. Dig. 2% for slam, 7% for dig, and 1% for each rock chunk. Espe slams them into the ground,burrows into it, and pops up underneath them, spraying the general area with rock chunks. 75 degrees. kills at 140%
Air. Iron Tail. 12% Espe spins around and slams them with his tail. When he is above them, he slams them down, to the side results in horizontal knockback, etc,etc. Positioning is VERY IMPORTANT! With horizontal positioning, kills at 115%.
Uair. Sunny Day. 14% attack, 9% per fireball, 1% per 2 seconds from Sunburn status effect. Espe does a mid-air spin with fire around him, which damages foes VERY close to him. Then, the sun starts shining for 15 seconds, which has the following effects: Fire attacks doubling in damage, water and ice halfing, The screen getting very bright, which may hamper vision, no tripping, 2 randomly placed fires appearing on stage, which inflict damage, and are slowly moving, any foe which isn't under a platform for over half of the time getting a sunburn, which lasts for 10 seconds, and also adds 5 damage to every attack inflicted on them in that time period, not being able to change the weather for 45 seconds after it ends, Espe's Morning Sun move becoming more powerful, and, Espe can't get hurt by the fire, or the sunburn. Phew! Spin kills at 130% with vertical knockback, fire kills at 370% with 25 degree knokback.
Fair. Swift. 2% per star. 4% on the final one. . Espe shoots 6 stars, rapid-fire, in a pattern exactly like Superspicy Curry, then launches one last star. Reaches as far as D3s Ftilt. Stars can't kill, but last star kills at 500% with 35 degree knockback.
Bair. Facade. 9% normal, 18% powered up. Espe slams the opponent that is behind him, but wait! If he had been hit by any attack in the last ten seconds that was a fire, ice, dust, electric, aura, darkness, or anything else that I missed attack, which is judged by whether there is fire, electricity, or anything else around Espe when he gets hit, than Facade becomes much more powerful. It ***** Lucario. Normal power kills at 230%, super power kills at 95%. Both have 55 degree knockback.
Dair. Rainy Day. 14% attack, 19% lightning. Espe does a flip with water around him, which has a small range, which does the following for 15 seconds, Water attacks x2, fire x1/2, air currents moving the foe around, which is like Lati@s's flyby attack,odds of tripping doubled, lightning striking the stage 4 times, with a warning flash a half a second beforehand,(lightning is more likely to strike high spots, and can't penetrate platforms)rain making you slide down slopes like on Distant Planet, not being able to change the weather for 45 seconds after it ends, Espe's Morning Sun move becoming less powerful, and, Espe isn't affected by the wind, or the lightning, or the rain, or the slippery ground. Flip is a spike, which kills at 150%(onstage), and the lightning has vertical knockback which kills at 135%.
I am not finished now, I will finish later!

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
K. and not to be a nuisence with all the questions but do original characters get extra since you have to make them up also?
Not really but they are usual more creative plus people usually are more inclined to post back story if its an OC which gets you more points in my book

Alright, two questions. What's the difference between red and gold stars?

And I notice Shadow the Hedgehog got 2 red stars. Does this mean I'm allowed to post my own Shadow the Hedgehog moveset? (Note that it's completely, save for one move and a taunt, different from the other one.)
-red stars are normal 5 gold satrs is better than 5 red stars
-yeah but try and contact the person wo first submitted it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom