• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Alright.

A question if you don't mind. Should I post 3 more characters (so I'll reach the 8 char limit) or save those characters for a possible and likely Make Your Move 3.0?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well there are always more character options for you to use, so there not much to lose.

You could always compromise and enter only 1-2 of those characters.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
More ideas came to me. This time, though, I'm making some Assist Trophies, because I don't think they would be really as well-suited as characters.

Ryoko Kano

Series: Fighter's History
What Happens?: Ryoko rushes down the nearest opponent, similar to the Little Mac AT. She grapples them, and performs either:

A Kataguruma throw. Or at least I think that's what she says in the clip.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gcVaG1TOc (Starts at :26)
A high-flying throw, where she grapples her opponent, leaps upwards, and falls down with them, lighting them on fire. Does Flame damage.

Both throws do 22% damage. Ryoko only does this once before disappearing.

Iceman

Series: Megaman
What Happens?: Iceman appears in his original NES sprite. Then Iceman does his original Megaman boss attack pattern, jumping upwards and shooting 6 icicles, from high to middle to low level, and going back up, then runs forwards or backwards slightly to repeat the pattern. He does this 3 times before disappearing.

Each icicle does 9% freezing damage, and 7% on contact.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmmjh-yxVg
This was one of the few videos I could find where Iceman displayed his entire pattern.

Ice Creams

Series: Devil World
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=k5zpk0FVXVI
At :20

What Happens?: 4 ice cream cones rotate around the stage while their theme music plays. They have no effect on the battle other than the fact that there's ice cream cones floating around. They can't even be eaten for health. The Goldeen of Assist Trophies.

Zeromus

Series: Final Fantasy
What Happens?: Zeromus shakes, and then does his Big Bang attack, causing the screen to change colours, and inflicts 25% damage on any opponents.

Charlie Brown

Series: Peanuts
What Happens?: Charlie Brown appears in his baseball clothes and trusty glove. He throws a baseball off the screen, and it comes back, at high speed, to flip him over and remove his clothes, just like the comics. He then says a derogatory comment about himself ("It's just not my day", "Baseball isn't my sport" "Life is annoying", etc.) before disappearing. The ball on both pitch and return does damage, 5% for pitch, 15% & high knockback for return.

Bats
(Can't find picture at the moment)

Series: La-Mulana
What Happens?: Various MSX-style bats from La-Mulana appear, and fly around without any real pattern. They stun opponents with 10% on contact.

Rat King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king (Google it too, if you want. I don't feel like gracing this post with a picture of a decaying batch of rats.)

Series: Real life, I suppose.
What Happens?: A Rat King pops out of the trophy, and scurries back and forth through the stage. Anyone it runs into trips and gets poisoned. (Lip's Stick) Each trip causes 6% damage.

If I make more, I'll put them here.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ray 01

As a series gains popularity, its character(s) become more deserving of a place in Smash. And so I think it’s high time for

RAY 01 (CUSTOM ROBO)

After much decision-making concerning which Custom Robo to include, the verdict is... Ray 01 (he would just be called “Ray” in the game and by the announcer). Anyway, Ray 01 is the main character’s starting Robo in Custom Robo for the GameCube. Ray is a "Shining Fighter" model, making him very well-balanced in all areas. Customizable with various Guns, Bombs, Pods, and Legs, Ray can develop into quite the weapon by the game’s end. Guns and Bombs are installed on a Robo’s arms, and Pods are installed on their backs. Ray has a set customization for Smash, utilizing many of the intermediate strength weapons in Custom Robo, so as to not be too strong or too weak.

Stats
Size: Medium-Large ~ Roughly the size of Samus.
Weight: Mid ~ Although robots, Custom Robos are designed not to be extremely heavy.
Jump1: Mid
Jump2: Mid
FallSpeed: Mid
Speed: Mid
Power: Mid
Jumps: 2
Wall-Kick: Yes
Wall-Cling: No
Glide: No
Crawl: No

Standard Attacks
Standing A -- Gun-Bomb-Leg Combo -- At the first press of A, Ray swings his gun arm, then swings his bomb arm on the second press, then kicks with his leg. Ranges are slightly longer than someone like Mario’s. 2% + 2% + 3% damage.

Side-Tilt A -- Cannon Thrust -- Ray thrusts his gun arm forward. Moderate range. 5% damage.

Up-Tilt A -- High-Kick -- Ray lifts his leg and kicks above him. Short range. 6% damage.

Down-Tilt A -- Arm Swing -- Ray swings his bomb arm low to the ground. Moderate range. 6% damage.

Running A -- Body Check -- Ray tackles forward, shoulder first, similar to Samus. 7% damage.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash -- Ram -- Ray lunges forward a short distance, hitting opponents. Short range. 14% damage uncharged. 22% charged.

Up Smash -- Double High-Kick -- Similar to C. Falcon's, but slightly more time in between the two kicks. Moderate range. 6% + 9% damage uncharged. 6% + 15% charged.

Down Smash -- Sweep Kick -- Same as Samus’s, same range, same damage.

Air Attacks
Neutral Air -- Double Kick -- Ray kicks in front of him once with each leg, similar to Snake. Pretty good range. 5% + 7% damage.

Up Air -- Pod Smack -- Ray bends over slightly, and his Pod launcher opens quickly, but does not release a pod. Moderate-short range. 8% damage.

Down Air -- Leg Slam -- Ray bends his knees, then kicks both legs down hard at the same time. Moderate range. 10% damage. Spikes.

Forward Air -- Cannon Smack -- Ray slams his gun arm down in front of him. Moderate-short range. 8% damage.

Backward Air -- Back Kick -- Ray kicks both legs behind him. Moderate range. 8% damage.

Grab/Throw Attacks
Grab: Normal -- Grabs directly in front of him, no extension

Pummel: Smack -- Ray pounds with his gun arm. 2% damage.

Forward Throw -- Blast Toss -- Ray fires a quick round, blowing his victim forward. 9% damage.

Backward Throw -- Flip Toss -- Ray front-flips, releasing his opponent halfway through, sending them backward. 7% damage.

Up Throw -- Ray simply tosses his opponent up with both hands. 7% damage.

Down Throw -- Gatling Blast -- Ray tosses his opponent to the ground, then fires 5 quick Gatling gun rounds at them. 10% damage.

Ledge Moves
Get Up (Under 100%): Ray climbs up quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%): Ray climbs up slowly.

Attack (Under 100%): Ray jumps up and swings his leg, kicking low, then stands.
Attack (Over 100%): Ray crawls up slowly, jabbing his gun arm once as he stands.

Dodge (Under 100%): Ray climbs up quickly and rolls forward.
Dodge (Over 100%): Ray climbs up then jumps weakly forward.

Jump (Under 100%): Ray uses boosters on his feet to go straight from the ledge to the air.
Jump (Over 100%): Ray climbs up slowly, then jumps off the ledge.

Miscellaneous Animations
Dizzy: Ray bends over, staggering slightly.

Sleep: Ray collapses on the ground.

Sidestep Dodge: Ray ducks to the side, like Samus.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Ray rolls forward, turning to face the opposite direction.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Ray performs a backward somersault.

Air Dodge: Ray uses boosters on his feet to shift to the side quickly, then back into the fray.

Special Attacks
Standard B -- Gatling Gun -- Ray fires 5 rapid-fire rounds that travel very fast. Rounds fire straight forward, but can be slightly angled (about as much as Samus’s Zero Laser) by pressing up or down on the control stick after firing. The rounds are rapid-fire enough that if one hits, all subsequent rounds will likely hit. 1-2% damage for each round that hits. Only the last round has any noteworthy knockback, in the direction it is traveling.

Side B – Charge -- Ray charges forward a short distance (about one Battlefield platform). Any opponent he runs into will suffer 10% damage with a strong upward knockback. This attack has very high priority, but Ray pauses and becomes vulnerable for about a second at its end.

Up B -- Acrobat Bomb -- This bomb functions essentially the same as it does in Custom Robo. Ray launches this bomb downward, and it explodes at his feet. The Bomb then blows Ray upward, acting as a recovery move. The Acrobat Bomb has no damaging capabilities, so even opponents caught in its blast will not receive damage. Rather, they will be briefly immobilized and carried on the same path as Ray. Ray is unable to attack while moving upward, but becomes fully mobile again at the peak of the jump. Opponents caught in the attack become mobile about .5 seconds later, or after they are hit. Ray is blasted up approximately the jump distance of Samus’s Screw Attack.

Down B -- Spider Pod -- Ray releases a Spider Pod, which looks like a robotic spider slightly smaller than Kirby or Jigglypuff, from the Pod launcher on his back. There is about a .5 second lag in using this move. Once released, the Spider Pod will sit in the place it was dropped, until an opponent comes near. Once an opponent is approximately within about the length of a Battlefield pass-through platform, the Spider will rush toward them, and detonate. The blast radius is similar to that of a Bob-omb, and does about 10% damage. Only two Spider Pods from a given Ray player may be present on the field at a time, so Ray will be unable to use this move until one detonates. Spiders automatically detonate after about 20 seconds.

Final Smash
Final Smash -- Illegal Upgrades -- When Ray uses this move, he upgrades his Special Attacks to use what are considered “Illegal Parts” in Custom Robo. These parts are illegal because of their devastating effects on other Robos, hence they’re very fitting for a Final Smash. This effect will wear off after about 15 seconds. Ray is also invincible during this time. In addition to upgrades to his Specials, Ray’s other attacks do 1.5X normal damage.

Upgraded (FS) Special Attacks
Standard B -- Wyrm Gun -- Ray fires his gun, which releases an energy blast in the form of a grey dragon head, followed by a grey trail. The dragon will chase down the nearest opponent until it hits them or a wall. The dragon’s speed is about similar to PK Thunder, and has strong homing abilities. A second Wyrm cannot be fired until the first one is gone. 10% damage.

Side B -- Treble Bomb -- Ray launches a series of three bombs forward in arcs. The first bomb lands directly in front of him, the second about one Battlefield platform’s distance, and the third another platform’s distance. One second after launch, all three bombs detonate. The explosions are not any wider than a Bob-omb explosion, but are about 5 times as high vertically. 10% damage for explosions.

Up B -- Upward Charge -- Ray charges quickly upward, for about the distance of Lucario’s Extreme Speed. Any opponents hit by this move receive 20% damage, and the knockback is very strong downward. Ray is free to move and attack after this move.

Down B -- Wolf Spider Pod -- Exactly like a Spider Pod, but has twice the detection distance for opponents, and charges them faster. Only two Wolf Spiders may be present on the field at a time, and automatically detonate when Ray’s FS ends. Wolf Spiders do the same amount of damage as Spiders.

Taunts
Up Taunt -- Ray assumes a victory pose, pumping his gun arm into the air, then dropping it back to his side.

Down Taunt -- Ray hovers low over the ground for about a second, then drops.

Side Taunt -- Ray turns sideways and points his gun arm forward, then drops it again.

Items
Ray brings no items with him into Smash Bros.

Stage
Holosseum -- Holosseums are where Custom Robo battles take place. The hollosseum featured for Smash is generic and considerably plain. It is essentially like Final Destination, but the middle half is slightly raised, and a single pass-through platform of equal length sits a jump’s height above it. No special effects or random events are found here.

[Unlocks when you unlock Ray]

Music Selections:
Custom Robo: Rahu III Battle
Custom Robo Sudden Death Theme
Custom Robo: "Daylight"
Custom Robo: "Scramble"
Custom Robo: "Panic Cube"

Victory/Loss Poses
Up Victory Pose -- Same as Ray’s Up Taunt, but he does not drop the gun.

Side Victory Pose -- Ray blasts the Acrobat Bomb at his feet, sending him into the sky, where he does a back-flip, then lands.

Down Victory Pose -- Ray jumps up, then just before hitting the ground, initiates rocket boosters on his feet to hover low over the ground.

Loss Pose -- Ray stands and claps.

Extras
Symbol: The cube design in the middle of the Custom Robo logo.

Kirby Hat:

(credits to the original artist)

Entrance: A Custom Robo Cube falls to the ground, and Ray bursts from the Cube. (See this video. It also shows Ray using the Gatling Gun and one of the enemy Robos using the illegal Wyrm Gun.)

Colors: White (default), Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black.

Wii Remote Sound: A quick burst of Gatling Gun fire is heard.

SSE Role: Ray is first seen in a short movie clip, where he helps ZSS initially get into the Research Facility. Ray, however, waits outside, guarding the exits. Ray is not seen again until after the Ridley battle, where he meets Samus and Pikachu as they leave the Facility and discover the Bomb Factory.

To Unlock: Obtain a total KO count of at least 1000. When you break this amount, the winner of the battle will fight Ray.

Unlock Message: "Ray, Custom Robo's signature fighter, has joined the brawl!"

Solid Snake Codec Conversation
Otacon: Wow! Snake, look! It’s a Custom Robo!
Snake: A what?
Otacon: A Custom Robo. They’re robots that can be customized with all different kinds of parts, guns and bombs and such.
Snake: Uh-huh…
Otacon: Looks like this is… Ray 01. It’s a pretty basic model, and well-rounded. You probably won’t find any major weaknesses in this one. It’s got a good range and also a good close-combat game. It’s strong both in the air and on the ground. No real weakness, but no blaring strength, either.
Snake: Gee, thanks. That’s very helpful…
Otacon: Anytime, Snake. Anytime.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Wow... I now officially want Ray 01 to be in SSB4. Good job SirKibble. Thats your best one yet.
Thanks, I put a good bit of work into it. I think he's a plausible addition, too, given how Custom Robo is gaining popularity. I mean, sure, it scored an Assist Trophy, but I think a CR playable character is overdue by now.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Thanks, I put a good bit of work into it. I think he's a plausible addition, too, given how Custom Robo is gaining popularity. I mean, sure, it scored an Assist Trophy, but I think a CR playable character is overdue by now.

VERY great moveset dude! Since they made him an assit trophey I thought "Why not just make him a character" and you made a great moveset! Very detailed too, my only suggestions are his side b seems kinda rigged/over powered and some of his normal attacks seem a little weak with not a lot of knockback either.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
(felix)

FELIX

from golden sun he is an earth adept (he has earth psyenergy)

Specials
up-planet diver-jumps up then crashs down in a fiery blaze
side-force-the foe is punched by a fist made of psyenergy
down-quake sphere-basically an earth quake the ground rises slightly inflicting damage on nearby foes

final smash-ragnarok-the foe is destroyed by a massive sword made from psyenergy

neutral-cutting edge-a slash of psyenergy is slung at the foe

Smashes
up-quake-a small pillar of earth is flung up at the foe
side-echo-felix summons a djinn(quickly) and lunges (slashes) his foe with a sword

down-the same as ikes

tilt
up-stabs up
side-slash side
down-vertical slash down

neutral a-3 sword combo

air
up-swing sword up in air
f side-swing sword vertically
b side-swing sword horisontally
down-smash sword down for a spike
neutral-slash sword on both sides of body

grabs
up-throws upwards
down-smashs down and hits with growth
forwards-uses move (like the assist trophy isaac but much shorter)
backwards-hits enemy with sword bacwards

taunts
up-taps sword on bac and says this is for jena
side-assumes his battle ready pose from golden sun

down-felix flips bac his cape and says i will not die here

stamina ko
assumes his downed position from golden sun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there i like felix better any way

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Assist Trophies Continued
-----------------------

Birdo

Birdo randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Birdo is released, she'll fire eggs at opponents. Some of the eggs will explode at times. Damage from the eggs can vary.
-----------------------

Klobber

Klobber randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Klobber is released, he'll try to ram your opponents off the stage. It doesn't damage foes though.
-----------------------

Lizalfos

Lizalfos randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Lizalfos is released, it'll attack your opponents with its tail and sword. Attacks can deal up to 15% damage.
-----------------------

Darknut

Darknut randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Darknut is released, it'll strike with its heavy sword. The sword can deal up to 24% damage, and the knockback is very strong.
-----------------------

Trace

Trace randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Trace is released, he'll attack with his special move, the Imperialist. That attack can deal up to 20% damage.
-----------------------

Hoofer

Hoofer randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Hoofer is released, he'll charge right into your opponents. His attacks negate shields and sends foes flying sideways. Attack does up to 18% damage.
-----------------------

Red-Brief J

Red-Brief J randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Red-Brief J is released, he'll attack you with one of his body charge attacks. The attacks can deal up to 16% damage.
-----------------------

Dinomighty

Dinomighty randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Dinomighty is released, she'll try to grab you with her tongue. After that, she'll chew you to inflict damage before spitting you out. Damage varies depending on how long you're in her mouth.
-----------------------

Dyna Blade

Dyna Blade randomly pops out of an Assist Trophy when it's picked up. If Dyna Blade is released, she'll fly around and stomp the ground at times. Opponents crushed by the talons will be buried temporarily. She can also attack with her beak. Damage can vary depending on her attacks.
-----------------------

Demon_Parasite

Smash Cadet
Tom Nook

Appearance

Default costume:

Alternate Costumes will be the different outfits he wears as your store expands.

Notes

Tom Nook is a lightweight character, with fast speed, and slightly less than average strength.

Specials

Up B: Fishing Rod - Tom Nook uses fishing rod to grab the edge. Gives a slight jump. Has the same range as all 6 pikmin in Olimar's chain. Does low knockback as an attack.

B: Slingshot - Tom Nook pulls out a slingshot and shoots it. Charges similarly to the Link's Bows/Arrows. Does low knockback.

Down B: Pitfall Seed - Tom Nook grabs a pitfall seed and plants it in the ground. It will leave an X on the ground, like in the games. This traps people for 5 seconds without any controller input, 3 with input on over 100 damage, and 2 with inputon less than 100 damage.

Side B: Shovel - Tom Nook pulls out a shovel and hits his opponent with it. This temporarily stuns the opponent, and does little knockback and little damage.

Smashes

Forward Smash: Axe Swing - Tom Nook swings an axe at your opponent. This attack has slightly less than average range, but strong knockback and damage.

Down Smash: Nook Tornado - Tom Nook swings his axe around his feet in a circle. This traps for multiple hits, doing 2% each, and the final hit does average damage/knockback.

Up Smash: Axe Toss - Tom Nook throws his axe up in the air a couple feet. This does little damage, but strong knockback.

Tilts

Forward Tilt: High Kick - Tom Nook reaches out and kicks you. Low damage, decent knockback

Downwards Tilt: Trip - Tom Nook sweeps his foot across the stage floor. Has a 50% chance of tripping. Not uber-spammable like Lucas/Ness's.

Upwards Tilt: Rising Punch - Tom Nook swigs his fist in the air.

Aerials

Neutral Aerial: Body Spin - Tom Nook spins around. Traps for multiple hits. Last hit does low knockback.

Forward Aerial: Shovel Slam - Tom Nook slams a shovel over your head. Has a meteor smash effect.

Backward Aerial: Axe Flip - Tom Nook pulls out his axe and does a flip, extending the axe. Has a meteor smash effect around the same time as Lucas's.

Downward Aerial: Axe Chop - Tom Nook swings his axe under him.

Upwards Aerial: Shovel Strike - Tom Nook jabs the shovel up in the air quickly. This sends people straight up, with low damage and medium knockback.

Misc.

Single Jab: Tom Nook punches once.
Double Jab: Tom Nook punches twice.
Jab Combo: Tom Nook punches twice, then finishes with a rising punch.

Final Smash: Villager Raid - 8 random villages come out of the background, and start attacking people. They build up incredible damage, but do very low knockback. During this time, all of Tom Nooks tools will be golden. The axe attacks will have more power, the fishing rod will have 1.5x more reach, the slingshot will shoot three pebbles and charage faster, and the shovel will have more stun.

Up Taunt: Tom Nook shoots his slingshot in the sky, and it falls down in the background. Not an attack.

Down Taunt: Tom Nook hunches over, steam comes out of his ears twice, and at the same time, two exclamation marks appear over his head. One after the other.

Side Taunt: Tom Nook laughs.(This will, of course, be voiced by Sakurai)

Wii Remote Selection Sound: The bell that sounds when you enter his store rings.

Victory Theme: The song you hear after digging something up, or catching a bug/fish.

Victory Animation 1: Tom Nook is with two Animal Crossers and a random AC neighbor, chatting.

Victory Animation 2: Tom Nook: *laughs*

Victory Animation 3: Tom Nook walks off the screen.

Entrance: Nookingtons appears out of the ground, Tom Nook walks out, the lights go off, and it goes back into the ground.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
VERY great moveset dude! Since they made him an assit trophey I thought "Why not just make him a character" and you made a great moveset! Very detailed too, my only suggestions are his side b seems kinda rigged/over powered and some of his normal attacks seem a little weak with not a lot of knockback either.
You might be right. Hmm... I'll think about making some changes there... Although I think most of his normal attacks are fine.

EDIT: Toned his Side B down a bit.

Baby M&L coming soon...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Baby Mario Bros.

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't really want to edit in all of this to my last one. Felt like it should be a separate post.

BABY MARIO BROS.

Depictions of Mario and Luigi when they were younger, the babies’ first appearance was in Yoshi’s Island, where both babies were kidnapped by Kamek. Baby Mario, however, was dropped over Yoshi’s Island, and then set out to save his brother with the help of Yoshi. Since then, they’ve appeared in many Mario spin-offs, most notably in recent Mario Kart games.

Notes
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi function as a team similar to the Ice Climbers. However, either of them can lead the duo. In addition to being the vital character, as Popo is for the ICs, the leader is essentially in charge of most Special and Smash attacks. In general, Baby Mario as a leader packs more power, but Baby Luigi has more range. Players can control who leads from the start of the match by selecting either Baby Mario or Baby Luigi on the character select screen. With Luigi leading, the name will change to “Baby Luigi Bros.,” both on the character select screen and on the results screen after the match.

Stats
Size: Small
Weight: Light
Jump2: Mid-High
FallSpeed: Mid-Slow
Speed: Mid-Fast
Power: Mid-Weak
Wall-Kick: No
Crawl: Yes (although it doesn’t decrease their height much…)

Standard Attacks
Standing A -- Punch -- The babies swing their fists. Repeatedly using the move will cause them to continually swing back and forth, one punch every .25 seconds or so. Short range. 2% damage per punch per baby.

Side-Tilt A -- Kick -- The babies lift a leg and kick forward. Short range. 4% damage each.

Up-Tilt A -- Short Headbutt -- The babies jump up, headbutting opponents. Medium-short range. 4% damage each.

Down-Tilt A -- Penguin Slide -- The babies slide forward along the ground, doing damage. Goes about 1 Battlefield platform length, doing 3% damage per hit.

Running A -- Somersault -- The babies do a somersault, damaging anyone in their way. It hits low to the ground, but covers a good horizontal distance, and, as an added bonus, if you hold the control stick the direction you’re using it while you use it, the babies will break out of the somersault into a run, not a walk. 4% damage per hit.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash -- Shove -- The back baby will charge up, then shove the leader hard. The leader falls on his face and slides forward along the ground, doing damage. Baby Mario does not slide as far as Baby Luigi, but does more damage. Damages for Mario and Luigi are about 10% and 8% (+8% at full charge), respectively. Ranges are relatable to Olimar Forward Smash-ing a purple versus a red Pikmin. If only one baby is present, he will still perform this move, throwing himself forward along the ground, but he is automatically reduced to Baby Mario’s range and Baby Luigi’s damage, regardless of which baby it is.

Up Smash -- Footstool Headbutt -- The babies’ strongest smash attack, but it has considerable startup lag. The leader baby does a short hop, while the other baby runs to get under them and act as a footstool. When the leader hits the other’s head, the charge-up begins. The leader then jumps off the other’s head, smacking into anyone above. Baby Mario doesn’t jump as high, but does more damage. Damages are about 15% and 12% (+5% if fully charged). If only one baby performs this move, the jump height is shortened by about the height of either baby, and the damage is automatically reduced by 2% from what it would be with that baby as leader. This move’s knockback is strong and directly upward.

Down Smash -- Split Headbutt -- The babies crouch, the leader facing forward, the other facing backward, then jump forward, headbutting opponents in their way. Again, Baby M does more damage, but has less range. Ranges are once again comparable to a purple versus a red Pikmin in Olimar’s Down Smash. Damages are 9% and 7% for M and L, respectively. Charging adds up to 7% damage to each.

Air Attacks
Neutral Air -- Cartwheel Spin -- The babies cartwheel in the air, doing damage to anyone who touches them. This move has short range, but has a very long duration, and holds enemies in it, continuing to do damage to them, until it finishes with a blow of stronger knockback, getting opponents away from the brothers. Can do up to 10% damage.

Up Air -- Hat Toss -- The babies toss their hats up, then catch them again on their heads. Similar to Olimar’s Up Air.

Down Air -- Inverted Headbutt -- The babies quickly flip upside-down, and headbutt downward. Medium-short range. 5% damage per hit.

Forward Air -- Slap -- The babies slap forward. Short range. 5% damage per hit.

Backward Air -- Back Kick -- The babies kick both legs backward. Medium-short range. 5% damage per hit.

Grab/Throw Attacks
Grab: Extended Grab -- The back baby pushes the leader forward, where he grabs the victim. Comparable to Pikmin grabs. Without both babies, the grab becomes standard, grabbing directly in front.

Pummel: Beat -- The baby not holding runs up and kicks their prey. Takes time, making it slower than most pummels, but does 4% damage if Baby L is pummeling, 5% if Baby M is. NOTE: Without both babies, you are unable to pummel.

Forward Throw -- The leader throws the enemy forward. Nothing special. 6% damage.

Backward Throw -- The leader throws the enemy backward, where the follower baby punches them further backward, increasing damage and knockback. Damages for the throw are 6% and 5% for M and L, and for the punch, 5% and 4%, totaling 10% either way if both babies are present. With only one baby, only the initial backward throw is performed.

Up Throw -- Punt -- The leader sets the enemy, and the other baby runs from behind and punts them upward. Damage based on kicker, not leader. 10% for Baby Mario, 8% for Baby Luigi. NOTE: This throw cannot be performed without both babies.

Down Throw -- Stomp -- The leader throws the enemy to the ground, and the other baby proceeds to jump on them three times. The third jump releases them. Damages are based on the baby jumping, and totals for Baby M and L, respectively, are 12% and 9%. NOTE: This throw cannot be performed with only one baby.

Ledge Moves
NOTES:
1) As with the ICs, both babies can grab the ledge at the same time.
2) If only one baby is present, he will always perform the “Under 100%” move, at full speed.

Get Up (Under 100%): The babies quickly crawl up.
Get Up (Over 100%): The leader hops up, then grabs the other baby’s hand and helps him up.

Attack (Under 100%): The babies quickly crawl up, and slide forward to hit opponents.
Attack (Over 100%): The leader crawls up, then pulls the other baby up and swings him at the opponent.

Dodge (Under 100%): Both babies get up and somersault forward, then flip around.
Dodge (Over 100%): The leader crawls up, and then pulls the other baby up. They then roll over each other, stopping after standard dodge distance.

Jump (Under 100%): The babies hop up onto the ledge, then jump into the air.
Jump (Over 100%): The leader jumps up, then pulls the other baby up and throws him into the air. The leader jumps at the same time.

Miscellaneous Animations
Dizzy: The babies lie on the ground, obviously dazed.

Sleep: The babies lie sideways on the ground, sleeping peacefully with their thumbs in their mouths.

Sidestep Dodge: The babies duck to the side.

Forward Rolling Dodge: The babies roll forward, and then reverse directions.

Backward Rolling Dodge: The babies somersault backward.

Air Dodge: The babies spin, dodging briefly.

Special Attacks
Standard B -- Super Fireball -- If either Baby Mario or Baby Luigi is the only baby, this fireball is the same as Mario’s or Luigi’s, but only does half the damage. If both babies are present, the will shoot a blue fireball forward, that travels twice the speed of Mario’s/Luigi’s fireball, does equal damage, travels equal distance, and has moderate homing abilities.

Side B – Fire/Lightning Bros. -- Which move is performed is determined by the baby following. Baby Mario possesses fire abilities, and Baby Luigi lightning. The follower baby will either set ablaze or shock the leader, who will then run forward, with the follower baby running to stay with him and continue the move. If using Fire Bros., any enemies hit by the running Baby Luigi will be burned, suffer 8% damage, and fly directly upward. If using Lightning Bros., any opponents who contact Baby Mario will be shocked and stunned (like with ZSS’ Paralyzer) for a time about as long as the fully charged Paralyzer inflicts, and will also receive 8% damage. The babies will run directly forward until this move is stopped by letting go of the B button, and they cannot be turned around, but they can jump while using it by pressing the Jump button. With only one baby, the baby will either produce a fireball or a lightning shock (depending which baby it is), which sits in his hand, held forward, but it will only hit and burn/stun opponents who come in contact with it.

Up B -- Bounce Bros. -- The leader baby will hop up, and the follower will quickly get under him. The leader proceeds to jump quite high, with the follower baby holding his legs and being carried upward. Opponents who contact the babies during this move will be knocked directly upward, and receive 10% damage if Mario is leader, 8% if Luigi is. Baby Luigi, however, jumps higher (about the distance of Lucario’s Extreme Speed), while Mario jumps slightly lower. With only one baby, the baby will still perform this move, but its damage is automatically reduced to 5%, and the jump is about half the height of what it is with Baby Luigi as leader.

Down B -- Swap -- Switches who is the leader. In order to use this move, at least one of the babies must be on the ground. Either one can be on the ground, whether they’re the one you’re switching from or to. The baby being switched from will point in the cardinal direction closest to the position of the other, and/or the one being switched to will raise his hands and wave, as if receiving applause. The baby being switched to will also glow quickly to signify he is now the leader. This move takes about a second to perform, during which both babies are not controllable. This move cannot be used if only one baby remains. If this move is interrupted, the leader will not switch.

Final Smash

Final Smash -- Chain Chomp -- The babies disappear in a puff of smoke, and then reappear in their Mario Kart kart, pulled by a Chain Chomp about Bowser’s size. The Chomp is then controlled by the player for the duration of the Final Smash, which lasts about 15 seconds. Chomp has the following abilities: Chomp can run/walk in either direction just like normal characters. He’s about as slow as Ganondorf at either. Anyone Chomp hits while walking will be knocked back, but will take no damage. If he’s running, he does 5% damage, and has stronger knockback. Chomp also has a single jump, and any enemies he hits during his jump take 5% damage, and are knocked directly to the ground. Enemies he hits when he hits the ground take 15% damage, and are buried in the ground. His jump is just high enough to get him up onto one of the lower Battlefield platforms. Finally, pressing either attack button causes Chomp to lunge and bite in the direction he’s currently traveling for about 1/3 FD length (use with the jump for extra vertical distance). Enemies hit with his lunge-bite attack will take a whopping 30% damage, and it has a very strong knockback. This is the killer move of the babies’ Final Smash. At the end of the FS, Chomp disappears, and the babies’ kart crashes, leaving the babies as they were.

Taunts
Up Taunt -- The babies hop up and down a few times.

Down Taunt -- The babies trip and fall to the ground, crying.

Side Taunt -- The babies run around in a circle, making airplane noises.

Items
None here, since they’re a Mario character.

Stage
None needed, as a Mario character.

Victory/Loss Poses
Up Victory Pose -- The babies run in from the sides of the screen, and high-five each other.

Side Victory Pose -- Same as side taunt.

Down Victory Pose -- The babies each perform a sort of ballerina spin, then become very dizzy and fall to the ground, laughing.

Loss Pose -- The babies sit and cry.

Extras
Symbol: Mario mushroom.

Kirby Hat: Kirby is able to swallow both Baby Bros. if they’re in range of his Inhale. Kirby gains a Mario or Luigi hat if he swallows only one baby, but swallowing both will give him a blue Mario-Luigi-like hat with an “S” printed on it, allowing him to do the Super Fireball.

Entrance: The babies ride in on their Mario Kart kart, which then crashes and leaves them to fight.

Colors: Color changes affect both babies. Standard (Mario: Red, Luigi: Green), Red (Mario: Dark Red, Luigi: Pink), Blue (Mario: Blue, Luigi: Light Blue), Green (Mario: Dark Green, Luigi: Light Green), Rival (Mario: Wario Colors, Luigi: Waluigi Colors), Other (Mario, Brown & White, Luigi: Orange)

Wii Remote Sound: In unison, both babies say, "Okey dokey."

SSE Role: The Baby Mario Bros. do not play a role in the Subspace Emissary story. After Tabuu is defeated, a hidden door appears in the Sea of Clouds (Skyworld area). Entering this door will start a battle with the Baby Mario Bros.

To Unlock: Get Final Smash trophies for both Mario and Luigi.

Unlock Message: "The Baby Mario Bros., Mario and Luigi's younger counterparts, have joined the brawl!"

Snake: Mei Ling, these two look like Mario and Luigi, only they’re a lot younger!
Mei Ling: That’s because they are Mario and Luigi, Snake. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are just Mario and Luigi when they were younger.
Snake: So I’m fighting against a couple of babies…
Mei Ling: They work together great as a team. A lot of their attacks are based on each other. Alone, they’re not nearly as strong or capable.
Snake: And together, they’re still just a couple of babies…
Mei Ling: Just don’t underestimate them, Snake…
Snake: I think that’d be a little hard to do…

gorgon.

Smash Ace
That moveset was so... freaking... win. That was my favourite moveset I've seen so far (minus my movesets. :))

It was so well thought out, detailed, and great partner swap idea. Loved it. This'll be the one to beat.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I'm starting to dislike my Chain-Chomp moveset. It seems... boing to me now. I might replace it with another Mario character.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I'm starting to dislike my Chain-Chomp moveset. It seems... boing to me now. I might replace it with another Mario character.
Chain Chop is really only befitting of a boss. But if you could make it a character then you've done something pretty amazing.

What do you think of my Innes moveset? I was wondering how well his Down B (Preparation) would work as a move.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
What do you think of my Innes moveset? I was wondering how well his Down B (Preparation) would work as a move.
Honestly, as I read through the other Specials, I kept wondering what you'd use for the Down B, and that caught me totally off-guard. I think it's unique enough, but also would be useful. I'd say keep it in there, but maybe that's just me. If nothing else, it's a clever and interesting idea.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Honestly, as I read through the other Specials, I kept wondering what you'd use for the Down B, and that caught me totally off-guard. I think it's unique enough, but also would be useful. I'd say keep it in there, but maybe that's just me. If nothing else, it's a clever and interesting idea.
Thanks. I got the idea from Guild Wars. Their ranger class has the ability to temporarily buff their arrows (and occassionally other attacks) by using preperations such as Barbed Arrows (bleeding), Poison Arrows (pretty self explanatory), Ignited Arrows (fire damage), Read the Wind (double speed and +x...y damage, based on attribute level) and a bunch of other stuff.

Of course I had to change the functions of these preparations to not be overpowered (because Barbed Arrows adding 6 damage per second, Poison Arrows adding 8, and Ignited Arrows causing 14 damage per second would just be rediculous. :psycho:)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Megaman.exe

Alright. I just had to do a little bit of touch-up on this one. I think it’s ready. Hopefully this one measures up to how well my last two have apparently been. :)

MEGAMAN.EXE (BATTLE NETWORK)

Megaman.exe is the protagonist of the Megaman: Battle Network (and Network Transmission) games. In this form, he is an executable program known as a Navi (short for Navigator), able to be jacked in to any electronic device. Navis are used for everything from computer maintenance and performance to Megaman’s specialty, “virus busting.” Megaman and his operator Lan have saved the world a number of times by defeating and deleting various antagonist Navis and viruses. In the Battle Network games, Megaman’s only form of attack other than through his trusty Megabuster is through chips, which Lan must upload to him once in battle. Many of these chips are used in Brawl. Megaman is a well-balanced character with few major flaws, and is easy for any beginner to pick up, but can also be mastered in-depth by those desiring a deeper level of gameplay.

Stats
Size: Mid-Large ~ About Samus's size.
Weight: Mid
Jump2: Mid
FallSpeed: Mid
Speed: Mid
Power: Mid
Wall-Kick: Yes
Crawl: Yes

Standard Attacks
Standing A -- Shock Buster Combo -- Megaman first punches with his right arm, then with his buster, then fires a super-short-range rapid-fire attack of about 8 shots from his buster. These shots are fired machine gun speed, but only damage enemies directly in front of his buster. 2% + 3% + 8 X 1% = 13% damage possible. Only the first two hits will auto-perform. The last must be manually executed.

Side-Tilt A -- Buster Smack -- Megaman swings his Megabuster in front of him. Moderate range. 5% damage.

Up-Tilt A -- Overhead Swing -- Megaman throws his Megabuster over his head in an arc, doing damage. Moderate-short range. 7% damage.

Down-Tilt A -- Crawl Thrust -- Megaman thrusts his Megabuster forward along the ground. Short range. 5% damage.

Running A -- Slide -- Megaman slides along the ground, with his leg outstretched, doing damage. Moderate-long range. 6% damage.

Smash Attacks
Side Smash -- Short Bomb -- Megaman fires a bomb that explodes as soon as it leaves his Megabuster. Moderate range. 10% damage uncharged, 20% charged.. Counts as a fire-based attack.

Up Smash -- Buster Thrust -- Megaman thrusts his Megabuster straight up, doing damage. Moderate-short range. 10% damage uncharged, 20% charged.

Down Smash -- Overload -- Megaman releases an energy burst that surrounds him briefly, doing damage. Short range. 10% damage uncharged, 22% charged.

Air Attacks
Neutral Air -- Shock -- Megaman releases electrical energy from his body, damaging those who touch him. Can do up to 10% damage.

Up Air -- Flip Kick -- Megaman flips and kicks his legs upward. Moderate range. 8% damage.

Down Air -- Triple Kick -- Megaman kicks downward three times, alternating legs every kick. 3% + 3% + 5% damage.

Forward Air -- Buster Swing -- Megaman swings his Megabuster forward vertically. Moderate range. A Meteor Smash. 10% damage.

Backward Air -- Back Kick -- Megaman kicks behind him with both legs. Moderate-long range. 8% damage.

Grab/Throw Attacks
Grab: Normal -- Grabs, no extension.

Pummel: Buster Bash -- Megaman smacks with his Megabuster. 2% damage.

Forward Throw -- Toss -- Megaman tosses forward. 6% damage.

Backward Throw -- Back Toss -- Megaman tosses backward. 6% damage.

Up Throw -- Buster Blast -- Megaman shifts his opponent upward, then fires a huge burst of air from his Megabuster, sending the enemy flying upward. 8% damage.

Down Throw -- Buster Barrage -- Megaman tosses his enemy to the ground, then fires his Megabuster rapid-fire 8 times at them. 8% damage.

Ledge Moves
Get Up (Under 100%): Megaman climbs up quickly.
Get Up (Over 100%): Megaman slowly crawls up.

Attack (Under 100%): Megaman jumps up and kicks.
Attack (Over 100%): Megaman slowly crawls up and thrusts his Megabuster forward.

Dodge (Under 100%): Megaman rolls straight from the ledge forward onto the stage.
Dodge (Over 100%): Megaman crawls up slowly, then rolls forward.

Jump (Under 100%): Megaman boosts himself straight from the ledge to the air.
Jump (Over 100%): Megaman slowly crawls up onto the edge, then jumps.

Miscellaneous Animations
Dizzy: Megaman staggers forward and backward.

Sleep: Megaman hangs his head, but stays on his feet.

Sidestep Dodge: Megaman throws his torso back.

Forward Rolling Dodge: Megaman rolls forward, turning around.

Backward Rolling Dodge: Megaman rolls backward.

Air Dodge: Megaman throws his torso back.

Special Attacks
Standard B -- Megabuster -- Megaman’s trusty Megabuster. Pressing B repeatedly will fire off rapid-fire shots, with semi-long range, that do 1% damage each, and have no knockback. Charging it up (it takes about 3 seconds) by holding B will allow a lightning quick shot with similar range but much higher knockback that does 10% damage. Megaman will fire the shot when the B button is released, and you can perform any other moves while holding the charge, as long as you don’t release B (you can even perform standard attacks, making for a nice combo-attack). However, if you accidentally release B, Megaman has about a .5 second start-up lag for him to fire the charged Megabuster shot. Megaman can also move while performing the rapid-fire shots.

Side B -- Long Sword -- Megaman slashes a virtual sword straight forward with long horizontal range. It reaches about twice the length of Marth’s Shieldbreaker, but only does about 7% damage.

Up B -- Air Shoes -- Megaman dons the Air Shoes, which allow him to move freely in the air, in any direction. Comparable to the Wings of Icarus, these Shoes last for the same duration. The most important difference is that Megaman is not as light as Pit, so he moves more slowly in the air, but he can attack repeatedly without ending the move. The move ends when its duration ends, Megaman is hit, or Megaman touches the ground.

Down B -- Style Change -- Megaman performs a style change. This change takes about 2 seconds for Megaman to perform, and does not grant him invincibility during it. Styles affect his charged Megabuster and Long Sword moves. The Megabuster’s standard, uncharged shot remains the same throughout. The style rotation is as follows: Normal --> Heat --> Aqua --> Elec --> Wood, and then repeats. For all but the Normal Style, Megaman is surrounded by a faint aura of the corresponding color (red, blue, yellow, and green, respectively) to signify the current style. In Normal Style, Megaman’s Megabuster and Long Sword have the greatest range, but are adorned with no special properties.

Styles and Corresponding Effects
With the Heat Style, Megaman’s charged Megabuster becomes the “Totem,” which is essentially a flamethrower. When B is released, the Totem begins, shooting a burst of flame with about the range of a Fire Flower. The Totem, however, holds enemies in the flames, doing damage to them constantly, with a potential for about 15% damage. It lasts for 4-5 seconds after the release. Megaman’s Long Sword also becomes the FireSword, which has shorter range, but does more damage and burns enemies.

In the Aqua Style, Megaman’s charged Megabuster becomes the Bubbler, which fires straight forward, then explodes on and also behind the first enemy it contacts. Enemies hit with the Bubbler take about 10% damage and are slightly slower than normal for the next 4-5 seconds. Megaman also gets the AquaSword, which is like the Fire Sword, but waters down and slows enemies instead of burning them.

In the Elec Style, Megaman’s charged Megabuster becomes the ZapRing. This fires quickly straight forward, and does no damage, but paralyzes enemies for 1-2 seconds, making it easy to set up another move. Megaman’s Long Sword also becomes the ElecSword, which does extra damage, but has shorter range, and also briefly paralyzes enemies.

In the Wood Style, Megaman’s charged Megabuster becomes the SeedBomb, which launches a large seed forward. When the seed hits the ground, it is planted, and spikes grow out of the ground around it. The spikes cover a total distance about the size of a Battlefield platform, and do about 12% damage, with strong vertical knockback. Megaman’s Long Sword also becomes the WoodSword, which does more damage than any of the other swords, but has the shortened range of the other 3 special swords.

Final Smash
Final Smash -- Program Advance: Z-Cannon -- By uploading the right combination of Cannon chips at the same time, Megaman becomes able to use the Z-Cannon. Or, he could just get a Smash Ball. The Z-Cannon essentially allows Megaman infinite Cannon shots that have the same range as his Megabuster. The Cannon is fired with B, and Megaman still has access to all his other moves besides the Megabuster. Each Cannon shot does 20% damage, and has strong backward knockback. The key is to hit your enemy repeatedly to deal a lot of damage, making subsequent kills easier. Megaman is invincible during this FS. After 15 seconds, the Z-Cannon fades, and Megaman returns to normal. Cannon shots have about a .25 second starting and ending lag.

Taunts
Up Taunt -- Megaman thrusts his Megabuster upward, and says, “Yeah!”

Down Taunt -- Megaman makes the action of cocking his Megabuster.

Side Taunt -- Megaman points his Megabuster forward, and says, “Come at me!”

Items
Barrier -- This item looks like a small glowing white ball. When picked up, it acts as the Franklin Badge or Screw Attack in that you basically wear it and you can still pick up other items. A faint white sphere will surround your character to signify that you have a Barrier. The Barrier will completely nullify the next attack to hit you, regardless of how much damage it does, after which it will fade and disappear.

Stage
Lan’s PC -- A basic stage. A straight platform extends from each end to the other, separated only in the middle by a gap about 2/3 the size of the one that appears on Bridge of Eldin when the bomb goes off. The gap goes infinitely down, and is the only place characters may fall of the stage downward.

[You start with this stage]

Music Selections:
"Megaman: Battle Network" Theme
"Megaman: Network Transmission" No-Gravity Area
"Megaman X" Launch Octopus Theme
"Megaman X" Sting Chameleon Theme
"Megaman X" Chill Penguin Theme

Just because he's not Megaman X doesn't mean I can't borrow music from the most eargasmic game in history. :p

Victory/Loss Poses
Up Victory Pose -- Megaman thrusts his Megabuster into the air and says, “All right!”

Side Victory Pose -- Megaman charges his Megabuster, then fires it forward. His Megabuster remains pointed at the screen.

Down Victory Pose -- Megaman appears exhausted, resting on one knee, and says, “Whew… We did it.”

Loss Pose -- Megaman stands and claps. Standard.

Extras
Symbol: Same as the Protoman one I submitted earlier.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Megaman’s helmet, always in blue, but gains whatever charged Megabuster ability corresponds with Megaman's Style at the time he's swallowed.

Entrance: Megaman beams in, like he does when you “jack in” in the Battle Network games, and says, “Battle routine, set!”

Colors: Blue (default), Red, Green, White, Black, Purple, Yellow.

Wii Remote Sound: Megaman says enthusiastically, “Let’s do this!”

SSE Role: Megaman does not play a role in the Subspace Emissary, but after its completion, he appears in a Hidden Door in the first Subspace area.

To Unlock: Play 30 brawls on Lan’s PC.

Unlock Message: "Megaman, Net Society's greatest virus-buster, has joined the brawl!"

Snake: Colonel, there’s a robot with a cannon for an arm running around here!
Colonel: That would be Megaman, Snake. That arm cannon’s called a Megabuster, and it’s capable of firing off all kinds of different attacks.
Snake: So I just never know what’s gonna come out of there…
Colonel: No, not exactly. He can do everything from shooting bombs to protruding swords with that Megabuster.
Snake: Hmm… Not bad for a robot.
Colonel: Actually, Snake, Megaman’s not entirely robot. His real name is Hub Hikari. He died tragically at a very early age, but his father brought him back as Megaman.
Snake: A reincarnated robot that can fire anything out of a cannon on its arm… You know, I might grow to like this robot in time...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Umm Megaman is great and all but his Zap Ring may be a little overpowered (if its charging style is like Samus's.)

4-5 seconds is a bit much paralyzation (unless controller input can shorten it.)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Umm Megaman is great and all but his Zap Ring may be a little overpowered (if its charging style is like Samus's.)

4-5 seconds is a bit much paralyzation (unless controller input can shorten it.)
Oops, meant to change that. Got too used to the 4-5 seconds for the other ones. My bad... That would be some seriously overpowered paralyzation. Proofread, proofread, proofread... Lol.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks, that would be so cool. There are more than one winners, though, so nobody else give up just because of me. :p

I'm just interested to see what GCM thinks of my movesets. That's what really counts toward any winning.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Eh, I've got 1 more entry (2 if he doesn't count Kenny like I asked) so I'll just use it on another Fire Emblem character.

And hopefully the whole limit will be scrapped all together soon.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'm running out of good ideas, though. Most of mine have been used by now, whether by me or someone else. I'll have to do some more brainstorming.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Just updated Innes L-Button options.

Nothing special, except that his shield is the barrier staff effect from Fire Emblem, his sidestep/aerial dodge's animation is a parry with his bow, and his roll dodge is a quick high jump that can go over the opponents head.

Edit:
Going to update Lyon's as well.
Shield=Barrier staff effect
Sidestep= Warps to the side.
Rolling dodge=warps in the controlled direction.
Aerial dodge= warps slightly in the controlled direction.
Of course thats only animation effects.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Finished Hariyama

Hariyama

Description at Bulbapedia: (Possible Trophy Info) Hariyama are very large hulking Pokémon that are modeled after sumo wrestlers. They have very thick legs, yellow skirt-like extensions and extremely large orange hands with three fingers. While it appears to be mostly fat, it is actually mostly muscle. They also have a long black ponytail.

Stats: (Scale of 1-10)

Height: 8
Weight: 9
Walk: 3
Run: 4
Range: 5
Power: 8
1st Jump: 4
2st jump: 3
Lag: 5
Crawl: no
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no

Attacks:

Normal Attacks:

A: Hariyama does a small push with both hands that gives 1%.
AA: Hariyama second and final hit is a fast left-handed jab consisting of 7%.
Dash Attack: Hariyama does a small jump and punches the ground (16%)

F-tilt: A jab similar to the second part of the A combo, but using the stronger right hand(10%).
U-tilt: Hariyama does an over-the-head slap (9%).
D-tilt: Hariyama alternates sliding his hands (left, 5% and trips; right, 7% but doesn't trip).

F-Smash: Hariyama charges by stretching his arms and attacks with a giant clap (21%)
U-Smash: Hariyama charges by streching his neck and attacks by jumping (hitbox: head and shoulders, 18%)
D-Smash: Hariyama charges by stretching his legs and attacks by jumping (hitbox: legs and small perimeter of ground, 20%)

Grab attack: Hariyama headbutts fairly weakly (3% per hit).
F-throw: Hariyama gives a strong push, dealing 10%.
B-throw: Hariyama gives a quick karate chop before throwing his opponent (13%).
U-throw: Hariyama throws his opponent up (9%).
D-throw: After squishing his opponent, Hariyama delivers a fast kick (15%).

N-air: Hariyama spins one revolution, widening his arms (8%).
F-air: Hariyama gives a quick karate chop (10%).
B-air: Hariyama turns for a midair kick (10%).
U-air: Hariyama does a over-the-head midair clap (12%).
D-air: Hariyama does a belly flop, enabling a "stall- then-fall" (12%).

Special Attacks:

B: Whirlwind: Hariyama spins wildly, creating a tornado below him. Similar to Metaknight's B, but instead of taking damage in the tornado, you take damage by getting hit by Hariyama's arm's above the tornado. Takes you to a helpless state if on air.

Side B: Arm Thrust: Hariyama looses a flurry of open-palmed arm thrusts (0-9 sec.= 2 hits, 10-18 sec.= 3 hits, 19-27 sec.= 4 hits, 28+ = 5 hits; 9% per hit).

Up B: Seismic Toss: Silimar to Capt. Falcon and Ganondorf's up b, Hariyama does a sudden jump. If an opponent is near him, he grabs opponent and continues his upward movement, then throws the opponent downward. He can't use this move again until he hits the ground. (20%)

Down B: Belly drum: Hariyama does a simple beat composed of five notes (hitbox: small radius around him; 1% per "note" and knockback). If Hariyama doesn't get attacked, he gains maximum hit damage but gains 1/3 of his percentage (12% minimum damage). If used repeatedly, Hariyama's damage increases 1/x+2 (x being the # of times the move was done successfully) but hit damage decreases.

Final Smash:

Reversal: Hariyama now has his attack strength and knockback on every move increased depending on the damage he's taken. This attack lasts for 5-10 seconds.

Other Useful Tidbits:

Unlock message: Pushing and shoving his opponents through, Hariyama joins the brawl.
Entrance: Comes out of a Great Ball.
Up taunt: Pumps up his arm like Snake when he connects with his Side b.
Side taunt: Raises his leg for the initial sumo wrester pose.
Down taunt: Slaps his legs then gives a "come here" hand signal.
Victory pose 1: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/69/Spr_3e_297.gif
Victory pose 2: Does a five hit Arm Thrust, then looks at the camera.
Victory pose 3: Does his side taunt and down taunt in quick succession.
Kirby Hat: Kirby gains his Bandana/Ponytail, covering half of his eyes.

Codec message:
Snake: Otacon, why is there a sumo wrester here?
Otacon: You must be facing against Hariyama then.
S: Are you listening!!! I mean, why isn't this "Hariyama" feeling cold here?
O: If you want to be logical about that, then it's probably his fat.
S: So he can't run very fast because of his weight. Is he basically useless?
O: From far away, yes. But don't get too close Snake. His strength is his main priority and he can even regain this with one of his moves.
S: Whatever. I'll just use the explosives and I'll be okay.
O: Yeah. You do that Snake.

Alterate Colors:
Shiny (http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/6c/Spr_4d_297_s.png)
Red (Rust Ponytail and legs, scarlet shade)
Blue (Sky Blue ponytail and legs, light blue shade)
Green (Moss green ponytail and legs)
Black And White

Subspace Role:

His first appearance in Subspace is during the scene in which Dedede defeats Wario on the dirt road. One of his Waddle-dees find a pokeball (containing Hariyama himself) and tries to keep it for it's own. However, Dedede notices the pokeball in his castle and defeats the Waddle-dee holding it, dropping the ball in the process. Hariyama is released (the words Hariyama appear below the screen). Confused, Hariyama tries to attack Dedede, but eventually gives up. Dedede, instead of defeating Hariyama, comes up with a plan.

The plan is to somehow get Hariyama aboard the Halbred as a spy of sorts (in case of a early or late "killing" from Tabuu). Dedede then gives Hariyama one of his Dedede badges (has 4 in this new version) for the insurance for his protection. Hariyama hides the badge behind his ponytail and runs off to the mountain. The next time he is seen is on top of the mountain, giving his respect to his fellow pokemon, Lucario. Suddenly, the battle between Lucario and Metaknight begins. If Lucario wins, Hariyama will stop the angered Ice Climbers. If Metaknight wins, Hariyama runs toward Metaknight, but slips halfway through (That is why tripping is in the game). Either way, he fails to get on the Halberd on time and falls off the mountain.

Eventually, Hariyama goes to Subspace (along with everyone else) via Olimar's Ship (cue comedy of Olimar panicking). He then becomes a trophy due to Tabuu, but gets resurrected because of Dedede's badge. He meets up with Kirby and they go off to revive the other trophies. They eventually meet up Dedede, Ness, and Luigi, giving Hariyama the chance to thank Dedede for being of help of this mission (via handshake).

Unlockable by:

Have Hariyama on your team in Subspace or Clear classic with Pokemon Trainer on Hard.

Stage: Ever Grande City

The final city of Ruby and Sapphire, you shall be be fighting on top of Victory Road (the cave). The background shows the Elite four building, while venturing too far to the right will give a glimpse of the Pokemon center (Pokemon Trainers will on top of the building if anybody plays as them). If you and a friend dare to go on the opposite sides, your reward will be seeing the top of the majestic waterfall.

The Stage itself: (ignore apostrophes and the slashes aren't walkable)

Size: Medium
Available by: unlocking Hariyama.
Legality: Neutral or Counterpick.

'''''''''''''''''''''''____________
'''''''''''''''__/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''\
'''''''''''''/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''\
'''''''''''/''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' \
___/'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''\_
l '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''l

Music:
Victory Road
Battle Tower
Route 119
Mt. Chimney
Route 110
Bike Ride

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Challenger Approaching!

Rorschach!

Rorschach, the grim-&-gritty vigilante from Watchmen, joins the Brawl!

For more info on Rorschach, see here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_(Watchmen)

Stats (out of 5)
Size: About as tall as Ganondorf
Power: 4
Speed: 4
Defense: 2
Weight: 3
Recovery: 3
Jump: 2
Mid-air: 2
Descent speed: 2
Wall cling: No
Wall kick: Yes
Crawl: Yes

Tilts

Neutral A combo: With the first tap, Rorschach punches once. Press the button again, Rorschach uses his other hand to spray a can of…stuff into the air. Press a third time and Rorschach swings a lit match, igniting the airspray stuff. The punch does 4% with no knockback, the air stuff does 1% and the opponent doesn’t even flinch, but the fire does 17% with moderate knockback, will kill if opponent is over 80%.

Left/right: Rorschach attacks with a swift kick. Low knockback and 8% damage.

Up: Rorschach tosses a gold fork in the air, hitting anyone who it hits on the way up. It only goes a short distance. This attack is difficult to land, but if you do, good job. It does 32% damage with really high knockback. Great attack if you can get it to work.

Down: Rorschach does a low kick. 8%, no knockback.

Dash: Rorschach lunges with his shoulder out, like Wario’s side smash. Does 9% with medium knockback.
Smash

Forward: Rorschach swings a knife, doing high damage but low knockback.

Up: Rorschach does an uppercut. High knockback. 8% damage.

Down: Rorschach does a low kick. 8%, low knockback.

Aerial

Neutral: Rorschach does a haymaker in the direction he faces.

Up: Rorschach flips and does an upward kick.

Side: Rorschach does a powerful kick. It’s a meteor smash, oddly enough.

Down: Rorschach enters a freefall, damaging anyone below him, but entirely vulnerable to attacks.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Prison Food:
Rorschach tosses a bin of searing cooking fat in the direction he’s facing. The food spills out, with the range of half a Battlefield drop-through block, and does up to 19% burning damage to enemies. The fat sits on the ground for a moment before disappearing, so enemies can be hit more than once. This move can be charged up, creating hotter fat that stays on the ground longer.

Up B: Grappling hook: Rorschach fires his grappling hook. If in the air, it will lock on to the closest ledge. If he’s out of range from any ledge, or on the ground, it will fire straight up. Has same range as Ivysaur’s up B.

Side B: Disposing Waste:
Perform this attack once and a toilet will appear, which Rorschach immediately smashes with his foot, spilling water onto the ground. Enemy characters will slip and fall if in the water. Perform it again while standing near the water, for Rorschach to toss an electrical wire into the water, electrocuting his foes. Does 24% damage and stuns enemies for as long as ZSS’s charged paralyser.

Down B: Inkblot:
A large inkblot test appears around Rorschach for a split second, causing any enemy he’s facing to be momentarily confused. Confusion lasts as long as Mewtwo’s attack did.

Grabs

Grab: Rorschach just reaches out and grabs.

Grab attack: Rorschach breaks one of his opponent’s fingers, causing 5% damage. If he does it five times, the sixth time will result in Rorschach just dropping the enemy.

Up throw: Rorschach just tosses his enemy into the air.

Forward throw: Rorschach hurls enemy forward with great vigor.

Back throw: A fridge appears behind Rorschach, and he tosses his enemy into it. The unlucky character is stuck in the fridge and slowly sustains damage until they toggle the control stick enough to escape. Does 20% initially and builds damage up, but no knockback.

Down throw: Rorschach and his foe are suddenly atop a flight of stairs. Rorschach tosses his foe down the stairs. Moderate damage, also no knockback.

Final Smash: Adrian’s monster.

(Sorry, couldn’t find a better pic.)

Rorschach screams: “NOOO!” And leaps off the screen as a terrible alien from another dimension appears in the center of the stage. Any character that the monster touches upon immediate appearance is immediately Ko’ed. All other fighters become confused, thanks to the creature’s vicious psychic feedback. Rorschach is immune to this, and he reenters the fight after the beast appears. Eventually the monster fades away.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Examines a small yellow smiley-face lapel pin.
Taunt 2: Crosses his arms and grunts.
Taunt 3: Growls.

Victory Poses:
1: Same as taunt 2.
2: Leaps to the ground from above.
3: Walks right across the screen, entering on the right and exiting on the far left. Steps in a puddle of water in the center. The puddle remains even after Rorschach is gone.

Lose pose:
Rorschach stand behind the victor, fists clenched, no doubt preparing to try again and beat his foe.

Miscellaneous Crap
Get Up (Under 100%): Rorschach gets up really fast
Get Up (Over 100%): He gets up slowly

Attack (Under 100%): Rorschach lunges with his fast at the ready.
Attack (Over 100%): Rorschach clumsily lunges.

Dodge (Under 100%): Rorschach leans backwards, out of the attack.
Dodge (Over 100%): Rorschach dives out of the way.

Dizzy: Rorschach seems to be fine, he just doesn’t move at all, and he has that reddish hue characters get when dizzy.

Sleep: Rorschach stands, with his head drooped, snoring.

Symbol:

Alt. Costumes: Color of Trench coat and hat change from Brown to: Black, Red, Navy Blue, White, or Dark Green.

Role is Subspace Emissary: Rorschach is patrolling the streets of his city when he sees a massive swarm of Shadow Bugs descending from the Halberd’s hull. He goes to investigate, and ends up in a gratuitous battle sequence. He battles until he runs into Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, and Stephen Colbert, whom he helps in defeating the Shadow creatures. After the initial battle is done, they team up, until the Galleom incident, where Lucas and Poke Trainer are seized by the robot, but escape, and Stephen is sucked into subspace. Rorschach is also left behind by Galleom, and ends up having to fight his way out of the ruins. He doesn’t show up until the movie where all the hero characters meet together before the storming of Subspace. Rorschach appears, agreeing to help, and having a nice reunion with Lucas and Pokemon Trainer.

Entrance: Drops down onto the stage from above.

Stage: Gunga Diner

You can fight on the roof or on the ground, but you can’t pass through the roof to get to the ground. It’s a sort of “tiered” stage, like Spear Pillar. Occasionally, a Large purple elephant balloon will float by, and you can jump on it until it pops. The balloon pops after taking about 75% damage. Also, taxis will occasionally sweep by the street, hitting anyone who in their way.

Stage music:
Since Watchmen is a comic book and comics are typically silent, the sounds of the Gunga Diner will just be Ambience; the sounds of a bustling city street. Honking horns, rumbling automobiles, someone somewhere screaming for help, it can get unnerving for those who are faint-of-heart.

How to Unlock: Beat Boss Battles with every character. Then, the next time you try to do anything as Solid Snake, you will instead e presented with a battle against Rorschach. Win, and you unlock him.

Character analysis: Rorschach has above average speed and strength, but many of his attacks do little to no knockback. Rorschach is more of a “wear em down” character, who deals tons of damage until his enemy so beat up, the slightest hit will send them off the screen. Also, he has fairly poor jumping and aerial moves. The man was not made for air combat. Rorschach is really primarily a melee character, and is really best-suited for stamina matches. Not that he can’t be vicious in normal matches, too.

Snake's Codec:

Snake: Colonel, are you seeing this?
CC: Yes, Snake, that's Rorscach. He's a vigilante in New York City who isn't known for his forgiveness.
S: What's wrong with his face?
CC: He's wearing a special mask that looks like a living inkblot test.
S: Are you sure he's not from FOXHOUND? He seems to fight like he is.
CC: No, no, he's just that good. We'd be in trouble if they ever enlisted him, though. Rorschach is extremely resoureful. To him, everything is a weapon.
S: Well, that's just great.
CC: Be careful Snake. This could be your most challenging enemy.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Eh, I've got 1 more entry (2 if he doesn't count Kenny like I asked) so I'll just use it on another Fire Emblem character.

And hopefully the whole limit will be scrapped all together soon.
Another FE character? Do you mind not using Joshua? I suppose I can't stop you from using him, so you still can (if you want to spite me.) But I'm just persuading you: I'm going to start a moveset for him. Thanks alot.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Another FE character? Do you mind not using Joshua? I suppose I can't stop you from using him, so you still can (if you want to spite me.) But I'm just persuading you: I'm going to start a moveset for him. Thanks alot.
Lol naw. I already promised you could use Joshua. I was actually thinking more along the lines of Gerik. That dude is badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom