• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Highlight if you dare!

Do you think I'll just ignore or forget my post about Hariyama? Do you think I'll wait 20 pages just for somebody to comment badly about my character? Well I won't.

I chose Hariyama for personal reasons. Mostly, he could've been a good representative for pokemon's third generation. I chose him also for the fact that he could be unique (a heavy, non projectile wielding character that depends on its strength as if it was a projectile itself). I could remember him for the fact that you can only fight him in the wild in Hoenn's victory road, making him a great example of non-legendary pokemon you can capture.

I've given updates to hariyama every chance i can and i posted about those updates. I even moved my updates to one of my more recent updates (from page 11 to the bottom of page 29 or 30). Yet the only comment i've gotten was when I reserved him. I respect that guy's comment even though he said "did you really need to reserve hariyama?" Why? Because he gave an opinion. He didn't ignore me, unlike you guys.

Basically, all I want from you is just give an opinion about my character (either the top of this page or the one before should give a link). You don't even have to say something optimistic. Just give me constructive criticism and, if you want to, suggestions for changes. It's that easy to do.
If I had to see a third-gen Pokemon rep., I think Gardevoir would have a higher chance, by both the role she plays in Mystery Dungeon and popular demand.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Highlight if you dare!
Alright since people have been kind enough to give feedback on my submission, I'll give you some on your's ^^

Personally, I like the Belly Drum idea, it's certainly unique. An alternative if you're looking for one could be something like Focus Punch (A Falcon Punch-esque attack) or Brick Break (Which could shatter shields).

I think you did a pretty good job on your moveset though so the above isn't something you should change, just suggestions.

One thing I noted was that his FS is Reversal while the actual affect of it (increasing in size and attack power) sounds like Bulk Up, which would make more sense (not to be nitpicky or anything, I like the idea).

I also liked the stage, I've always been a fan of Pokemon stages that don't take place in a stadium, in game locations are always nice.

And finally, I enjoyed the Subspace Plot and how you planned to put him into it. Overall I think you did a great job thinking up a moveset for a rather obscure Pokemon.

EDIT: @ Falchion- You HAD to include the "HI I'M DAISY!" taunt, didn't you? XD Daisy would be top tier just for that taunt, nobody would want to play against her...except a Sonic player screaming, "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOW!"

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Highlight if you dare!

Do you think I'll just ignore or forget my post about Hariyama? Do you think I'll wait 20 pages just for somebody to comment badly about my character? Well I won't.

I chose Hariyama for personal reasons. Mostly, he could've been a good representative for pokemon's third generation. I chose him also for the fact that he could be unique (a heavy, non projectile wielding character that depends on its strength as if it was a projectile itself). I could remember him for the fact that you can only fight him in the wild in Hoenn's victory road, making him a great example of non-legendary pokemon you can capture.

I've given updates to hariyama every chance i can and i posted about those updates. I even moved my updates to one of my more recent updates (from page 11 to the bottom of page 29 or 30). Yet the only comment i've gotten was when I reserved him. I respect that guy's comment even though he said "did you really need to reserve hariyama?" Why? Because he gave an opinion. He didn't ignore me, unlike you guys.

Basically, all I want from you is just give an opinion about my character (either the top of this page or the one before should give a link). You don't even have to say something optimistic. Just give me constructive criticism and, if you want to, suggestions for changes. It's that easy to do.
Dude, that move set was GOD! Seriously, I can't believe I never checked that out before now. You have done the Pokémon series great justice.

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Alright since people have been kind enough to give feedback on my submission, I'll give you some on your's ^^

Personally, I like the Belly Drum idea, it's certainly unique. An alternative if you're looking for one could be something like Focus Punch (A Falcon Punch-esque attack) or Brick Break (Which could shatter shields).

I think you did a pretty good job on your moveset though so the above isn't something you should change, just suggestions.

One thing I noted was that his FS is Reversal while the actual affect of it (increasing in size and attack power) sounds like Bulk Up, which would make more sense (not to be nitpicky or anything, I like the idea).

I also liked the stage, I've always been a fan of Pokemon stages that don't take place in a stadium, in game locations are always nice.

And finally, I enjoyed the Subspace Plot and how you planned to put him into it. Overall I think you did a great job thinking up a moveset for a rather obscure Pokemon.

EDIT: @ Falchion- You HAD to include the "HI I'M DAISY!" taunt, didn't you? XD Daisy would be top tier just for that taunt, nobody would want to play against her...except a Sonic player screaming, "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOW!"
I'm sorry. XD As much as I find that phrase annoying and ear-screeching, she's easily recognized by it. Kinda like if you mention the word "falcon" anywhere, people will know the great Captain you'll (possibly) be talking about. =P

Or what's worse is, to quote from Brawl Taunts, "stop camping just so you can do that annoying-*** taunt!" Nothing more irritating than Kirby just camping somewhere going "Aaaayh!" over and over. XD

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I'm sorry. XD As much as I find that phrase annoying and ear-screeching, she's easily recognized by it. Kinda like if you mention the word "falcon" anywhere, people will know the great Captain you'll (possibly) be talking about. =P
Oh, believe me, people know that when I say "Falcon" it's gonna be Captain Falcon related XD I take it upon myself to scream at least one Captain Falcon attack per day.

And so I'm actually contributing to the thread...SHAMELESS PLUG OF MY TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN MOVESET ON PAGE 30 <3

smashbot226

Smash Master
Darkrai

NOT COMPLETE. TO BE EDITED L8R

Just establishing that he's mine right now, whether or not he has been done.

It's Darkrai the evil... or is it good? Well, you'll find out!

Darkrai's attacks are imbued with all kinds of mythical energies, from fire to ice, to its trademark darkness! The only thing it DOESN'T have is Aura. Darkrai's attacks, with normally high knockback and damage, are very good for keeping away foes, whcih helps due to his floatiness and weight, making him a combo dummy.

Weight: ** Medium Light

Power: **** Average-Strong

Floatiness: ** Darkrai is very floaty, being ethereal and all...

Jump: **** Darkrai can fly! His first jump is the height of Falco's but his seconds is that of Lucario's.

Speed: *** Darkrai is a middle of the road fighter in speed, as fast as Mario.

B: Shadow Claw- Darkrai makes an inner X-Slash with his claws, dealing massive damage (34%) and great knockback. The deal to this move, however, is that he leaves behind a phantom of the slash that slowly travels forward for two seconds damaging anyone in its way lightly, then disappears.

B^: Night Slash- Darkrai spins in an artistic fashion claws outstretched, and a large horizontal black line reaches across two character lengths left and right from Darkrai. Does fantastic damage, if hit at the VERY end of the line (40%) and in any case, wonderful knockback. Otherwise, it only does 15%... It also has poor vertical recovery...

BV: Hypnosis- Your average, swift, run of the mill put-to-sleep move. Quite a distance though; three Disables of Mewtwo length.

B>: Payback- Special mechanic. Darkrai prepares for a dash, but as he puts his feet back, he gains Super Armor. If attacked during super armor mode, he does twice the damage he takes during super armor, along with the standard 20%.

Final Smash: Dark Void- Instantly putting enemies to sleep is pretty useful, especially when a creepy tune of "Hush Little Baby" and a weird black spiral is in the background. All enemies are put to sleep no matter where they are, and while they can still wake up, Darkrai gains a neat ability for ten seconds. For every moment ANY ANY ANY foe is asleep, the sleeping foe absorbs Darkrai's damage, making this a deadly move in correct hands. After the ten seconds, the screen goes back to normal, as does the music.

A Moves:

A: Darkrai sends out his left palm imbued with darkness, similar pose to the picture at the top.Does light damage and knockback.

A,A: Darkrai follows up with a right hook across the foe's chin and leaves a nasty aftertaste with darkness. Does improved damage and knockback, but just light enough for the final blow...

A,A,A...: Darkrai sneaks his left palm under his twisting right fist as he rapidly fires small geysers of darkness. Think of Mewtwo's neutral A attack with more damage, knockback, and improved range.

A>: Darkrai leans forward and brings a lower uppercut down on the foe's skull, making a rather large hole in it and making a "shocking" impression afterwards. It can spike if performed correctly and does good damage for a mere tilt (17%).

Dash A: Darkrai looks as if he is preparing a dropkick, then jumps into the air feet facing his foe, then suddenly shoots an icy mist at the foe's face as Darkrai flies backwards. Can freeze the guy and performs well in damage (16%).

A^: Darkrai casually lifts a palm into the air and fires a geyser of fire into the air. With only tilt status, this move does great damage (23%) and knockback, being possibly THE BEST utilt in the game.

AV: Darkrai kicks his feet and, then flips and brings them back towards him, knocking foes into the air and making a counterclockwise motion. Good for setting up combos and already damages them noticeably (17%).

Fsmash: Darkrai pulls his claws back, giving you the impression he wants to hug you. Feh! Anything BUT. He then swings his rather sharp claws forward and does an outer X-Slash, doing great damage even uncharged and even better knockback. Long ending lag, however.

Usmash: Darkrai's hairlike... hair? What is that thing anyway? You have no time to ponder such questions, as his thunderous hair just slashes you three times for high damage overall (34%) and knockback. Slow start up, however, as the hair first bunches together to slash.

Dsmash: Darkrai throws his fists along his sides as an icy vortex gives multiple hits, spinning on his waist level. Decent damage (23%) and rather poor knockback, surprisingly. Mostly used to keep foes away with its great range (two character lengths left and right of Darkrai).

Aerial Moves:

Nair: Darkrai spins around while tucked into a ball, with two dark orbs surrounding him as he descends. Good knockback, but bad damage.

Fair: Darkrai leans forward, and brings a dark elbow down on the foe's skull. This is a fast spike move with average damage (23%) and minimal knockback.

Bair: Darkrai leans backwards as his hair stabs backwards of Darkrai three times, each time inflicting 8% damage and knocks the foe back quite a distance.

Uair: Darkrai flips over, pushing his feet up with an icy element attached to it. This move is best for keeping foes in the air, however, it has poor damage (11%!) and knockback.

Dair: Darkrai makes a similar start motion to his Uair, but instead, makes an outer X-Slash facing downwards. This move ALSO spikes and does darkness damage.

Grabs:

Grab: Darkrai flicks his wrist, and anyone caught in the spark he makes from it is telekinetically controlled by his left hand.

Hit: Darkrai squeezes his clenched fist, damaging the foe lightly.

Fthrow: Darkrai jabs a finger at the foe, circles it around their body, then pushes the finger towards him/her, pushing him back greatly but dealing minimal damage.

Bthrow: Darkrai first mentally pushes the foe back, then flips him over and Darkrai makes a flicking motion that knocks the sap away. Same properties as his Fthrow.

Uthrow: Darkrai spins the foe in the air with his telekinetic grip, then a bolt of thunder crashes on the foe, damaging anyone else in its path. This move is opposite of his F/Bthrows, doing immense damage (17%!) but pathetic knockback.

Dthrow: Darkrai lets his grip go of the opponent, who collapses to the ground as Darkrai summons a Rock Slide that crashes down on the foe. This does great damage (12%) while keeping the foe on the ground for more punishment.

Misc.:

Taunt 1: Darkrai crosses his arms together and grunts in disapproval.

Taunt 2: A strange mist surrounds Darkrai's head, who slightly levitates into the air, then shakes his head as the mist disappears.

Taunt 3: Darkrai roars, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAIII!!!"

Victory 1: A portal appears behind Darkrai as he waves goodbye and jumps through it.

Victory 2: The screen os dark, as a pair of blue eyes appears in the frame, then Darkrai reveals himself.

Victory 3: Creates a small ball of pure darkness and rolls it between his fingers.

Loss: Darkrai has his arms crossed and shaking his head in self disappointment.

Unlock Method: Beat Classic on Hard with Pikachu.

Unlock Message: The nightmare Pokemon Darkrai has arrived from his realm!

SSE Role: Darkrai has the most significant role of any Pokemon series character... though that's not saying much really...

He premieres as Mario begins to enter the colliseum to fight Kirby, as his shadow begins to move on its own. Mario is surprised as the shadow submerges and reveals Darkrai, who is apparently on a mission from any unknown master. You fight as Mario in their locker room and Mario wins, but Darkrai manages to escape before a final blow could be dealt. Darkrai remains for the duel, the fight against the Primid Army, and flees when the Ancient Minister reveals himself.

Darkrai remains unseen until he climbs the mountain that Ice Climbers is currently scaling from the bottom, after Pit and Mario lose the Halberd. They run into each other and you fight the shadowy monster and win, but again, Darkrai escapes before the duo can finish them. As he ascends, the Halberd appears in the distance, and Darkrai climbs onto its underside as it flies directly over the mountain...

After D3 OWNS Luigi and Wario, the new scene shows Darkrai looking around for his partner, Bowser, as the Koopa King reveals himself and through hand gestures, reveals his plan with Ganondorf and Wario to turn everything over to Subspace. Darkrai skeptically agrees to help, and is first told to capture an energy source to produce more Subspace bombs. Darkrai, being a Pokemon, knows just who to find...

Before Diddy and Fox fight Rayquaza, Darkrai arrives in the Forest and finds a Pikachu and Yoshi playing tag, as Darkrai comes out of literally nowhere, puts Yoshi to sleep on the stump, and captures Pikachu with a Dark Cannon. Darkrai takes Pikachu back to the Island of the Ancients before Link can arrive.

As he goes to the factory, he runs into Olimar, who runs away from the demonic mammal(?) an Darkrai begins to question his mission. He half-heartedly hands Pikachu over to Ganondorf, and finally sees he horror that is the master plan. Devastated, Darkrai fights Ganondorf and wins, but not long after, the Ancient Minister captures Darkrai and lets him loose in the island.

Darkrai continues to wander until he runs into Captain Falcon, who apparently warped here through his nemesis's time machine. Darkrai decides to team up with Falcon until a horde of Shadow Bugs transform into a copy of Gohma. The defeat the creature, but the creature explodes, causing Darkrai to become a trophy and sinks into the ocean blue.

He is found by Sonic, who is revived and they witness the epic battle between good and evil before Tabuu decimates everyone. The duo come up with a plan; Darkrai would get all the fallen warriors in one concentrated area and Sonic would defeat Tabuu. Playing as Darkrai, you go through a level of Subspace and gather all the warriors up before D3, Luigi, Kirby, and Ness are revived. Unfortunately, Sonic was nowhere to be found, and Tabuu discovered Darkrai and summoned a Primid Army to kill him. Darkrai gets away, but only for now.

Darkrai finds the Pikachu trophy, and revives it. Pikachu, though angry at Darkrai's previous act, joins him anyway. They discover Sonic's trophy being guarded by Zero Two, and they fight the white monster and defeat him, reviving the blue blur. They eventually split up and help revive more people and join the fight against Tabuu.

Snake Coversation:

Snake: YARGH! I just had a bad memory of Gray Fox! What was that all about?!?

Campbell: You can thank Darkrai for that. It's the Nightmare Pokemon, able to enter your very dreams and give you nightmares, even when you are awake.

Snake: Huh, last time I had to fight a mental fighter was Shadow Moses.

Campbell: But he's different from Mantis. He can actually use different elements in his moves, but most of them consist of his dark type. Beware of his claws, as they are rumored to be able to even rip the fabric of reality apart!

Snake: Good thing I'm not letting get its hands on me anytime soon...

PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Tails DOLL

image of Tails doll.

The doll from Sonic R has came to brawl, but has brought something with him, the CuRsE(if you played sonic r, you probably heard about the "Curse")!!! the curse isn't eating your soul this time, He use's it for supreme strength in Smash bros, Tails Doll is the best horizontle jumper in the game (just one standard jump gets you one side to the other on final destation, both jumps are as good as each other), Tails Doll has some dirty tricks you need to look out for! Tails doll Hovers above the ground and water, but it can swim if meteor smashed into the water. most moves are disjointed, and simular air manoveury to warios.

Unlocked message: the creepy doll is back to haunt you, tails doll has arrived

Stats

Power: 6.7/10
walking Speed: 3.7/10
Dash speed: 4.6/10
Range: 8.4/10
Projectile distance: 7.1/10
Drop speed/weight: 2.1/10
Size: 5.4/10
1st jump: 9.3/10:
2nd Jump: 9.3/10:
Crouch: 8/10
traction: 6.4/10
combo: 7.2/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
glide: no
Jumps Number: 2

Specials:
B: Curse spear: Tails doll makes an chargeable Shot, made of darkness (to represent the CuRsE), its shape is simular to an arrow head, this move is storable and really fast,big and strong, when uncharged, its tiny and really weak, charging takes about 4 seconds to charge
(uncharged = 6%, charged = 25%)

Side-B: Head kick: Tails doll takes off his head, and kicks his head far forward, and comes back to his head, Tails doll can continue to attack, the head does 8% damage and very low knock back.

Up-B: Darkness spring: Tails doll spins with darkness that recovers the range of Diddy Kongs Up-B, but as its a very slow move, its easily intercepted, and can very well lead to an meteor smash which would KO quickly, but the second jump should cover most of the recovering needs for you. (20% max damage)

Down B: Black absorber: a very big, but thin shield appears only infront of tails doll, will absorb Projectiles AND items in, it has sucking in power, so its easier to recover energy, if the opponent touches it, they get burnt which does 18% and medium knockback.

Standard:
Neutral: Tails doll tabs the opponent twice (3,3)
F-tilt: Tails doll does a spin kick which has good range for a tilt (8%)
F-smash: think Mewtwos up-smash, but infront of him, this has great kncokback and strength, this move is ALMOST impossible to DI out of (uncharged= 19 charged = 25%)
u-tilt: the red light sparks up which drills the opponent slightly (4% for each constructive hit, its easy to do 3 hits with it)
u-smash: Tails Doll filps his head high up, which draps opponents in the air straigth down into a Sword which is poking out of the body which Tails doll was covering, the head does 3% uncharged and the head does 7%, the sword does 16% uncharged and does 19% when charged fully.
D-tilt: Tails doll disjoints his leg far forward which cause tripping, this does 9%)
D-smash: think Kirby 64 and the spike ability, Swords poke out in every direction far out of his body(each sword does 16% uncharged, and 23% when fully charged)
Dash attack: Tails Doll disjoints both arms far forward (10%)

Aerials:
Nair: spins in a spot (10%)
Fair: Same as his Dash attack, and is a great edge guarder (10%)
Bair: a backward kick which is disjointed (13%) this has good knockback.
Uair: an headbutt simular to ness's (14%) has the same priority
Dair: Tails doll has his head going towards the ground, with a sword poking out of his head, this is a SPIKE (16%), plus no ending lag, increadibly cheep move ;)

Grabs:
Grab Attack: an headbutt (4%)
F-throw: Drills a sword poking out of his head which does 15%, not very good kncokback, so it's used as a chain grab.
B-throw: Does a back Drop simular to Sonics Back throw (12%)
U-throw: Tails doll hovers in the air and drops them on the floor (12%)
D-throw: Tails doll belly slams on the foe (10%), and got low knockback

Final smash: Nightmare CuRse
Tails doll will make the background look like something that looks like Giygas and the pokemon move nightmare, it ranges from 1.5 size of Luigis Final smash, if you are in it, it'll randomly get suck into the darkness which will does 30% damage to your foe and will throw you out which will do devastating amount of knockback, if you get out of, you think your safe, but an darkness hand will pull you back into it, this final smash will take 15 seconds.

other moves:
Edge 1: Tails doll spin punches as soon he gets on to the stage (6%)
Edge 2: Tails doll flings his head forward when he gets on to the stage (8%)
on the floor on your back: spins on the floor very fast (7%)
on the floor on your front: he punches both sides of him quite far (6%)

Entrance: Tails doll lying on the floor, then the curse takes control and makes him stand up

Taunts:
up-Taunt: Tails doll throws his head up and catches it.
side-Taunt: Tails doll looks to one side and see a curse version of himself
down-taunt: Tails doll drops his head, picks his head and kicks his head onto this body.

Victory Taunt:
1: he does his victory dance like when he wins a race in Sonic R
2: he is first standing on the floor, then drops to the floor, looking lifeless
3: He juggles his head round and round constantly

alternate costumes
1 green and white
2 blue and white
3 red and white
4 black and white
5 purple and white

Stage: Resort island
2 images
waterfall part of the course

whole map of the Race track

Music:
Can you feel the sunshine.
Can you feel the sunshine scarier version

Snake Codec:
otacon: Be careful snake!
Snake: why, it's just a doll!
otacon: that's tails doll, snake, haven't you heard about him.... and that curse of his
Snake: No, and what curse.
otacon: you don't want to know!
snake: quit playing games with me otacon
just tell me what the curse does....
Otacon, Come back here Now!
ugh, I guess i'll have to find it out for myself.

Pros:
Tails Doll has an excellent air game
most moves have disjointed hitboxes
an overly-powered chain-grab.
Cons:
easily intercepted in the air/recovery however
very slow on the ground for such a light character

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Finished Hariyama

*Hariyama moveset*
I never looked at Hariyama as a playable character due to its huge build. My thoughts were that it would've been a Poke Ball Pokemon and Arm Thrust its opponents off the battlefield.

Regarding Close Combat, it's more of a fury of close range attacks than a grab and throw. One example is my Gallade moveset, but it's used as a Final Smash move instead.

Other than that, quite unique, but I prefer Gardevoir as a 3rd generation representative.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Now I'm going to tackle a Pokemon moveset. This is a Pokemon very close to me, and it one of my personal favorites...

Empoleon! Unfortunately, I don't have a cheesy one-liner to add to this, but hell. This guy pwns, so it doesn't matter.

Stats:
Size: 4
Power: 4
Speed: 2
Weight: 5
Jump: 3
Range: 3.5

Tilts:
A: Empoleon slashes with his arm
Forward Tilt: Stabs with his arm
Up Tilt: Thrusts arms upward
Down Tilt: Swings arms down.
Dashing A: Aqua Jet- Empoleon shoots forward, enveloped in water.

Smashes:
Forward Smash: Metal Claw- Empoleon's arm glows silver, and he delivers a powerful slash.
Up Smash: Fury Attack- Empoleon slashes his arms wildly.
Down Smash: Whirlpool- Empoleon spins around, and a small whirlpool appears under him.

Aerials:
Neutral Air: Slashes forward, and then backward.
Forward Air: Slams him arms downward. Meteor Smash
Back Air: Leans back and spins. Like Sonic's Forward Air, but backwards.
Up Air: Puts one arm into the air and spins around.
Down Air: Flips over and spins. Similar to Wario's Down Air.

Throws:
Grab A: Stabs with arm
Forward Throw: Empoleon leaps back, then tackles at full speed.
Back Throw: Stabs opponent with his horns and throws them over his head with them.
Up Throw: Swings arm under them, then flips them up, using his arm like a Spatula.
Down Throw: Slams them down, then sits on them.

Specials:

B: BubbleBeam
Empoleon uses BubbleBeam. Fires many bubbles that travel a distance across the screen, and then float up and pop. If they hit an enemy, the bubble pops, dealing about 2% damage. However, a bubble popping causes the bubbles around it to pop as well, dealing more damage.

Side B: Flash Cannon
Empoleon fires a ball of metallic light that travels very fast across the screen. Does dismal damage, only about 5%, but stuns the enemy for a short time as well as braking shields.

Up B: Drill Peck
Chargeable. Upon release, Empoleon shoots upward. The path can be controlled very well. With a full charge, he could even do a figure 8, making this a good edgeguarding tecnnique. Hits multiple times.

Down B: Avalanche
Empoleon stomps the ground, and ice appears above him and falls to the ground. Like Pikachu's Thunder, but it only reaches up for about half the screen rather than the whole way.

Final Smash: Whirlpool
Empoleon spins around rapidly and creates a giant whirlpool that sucks in enemies. They swirl around in the whirlpool and take damage. Empoleon then jumps into the whirlpool and slashes away. Finally, he delivers one great blow that destroys the whirlpool and sends enemies flying.

Other:

Taunt 1: Screeches his name at the sky and puts his arms up.
Taunt 2: Does a combo of slashes.
Taunt 3: Spins around, then strikes a threatening pose.

Victory Pose 1: Is spinning in a whirlpool. He then jumps out and screeches.
Victory Pose 2: Spews water everywhere, then looks at the screen.
Victory Pose 3: Looks around, then uses Aqua Jet and shoots off the screen.

Role in Subspace: Empoleon's home was being taken over by Subspace, so he sets off to show you don't mess with Empoleon. He later pairs up with King Dedede.

Alternate Colors:

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I am reserving for.....
MASTER CHIEF
:embarrass

I wanted to do Master Chief. I had thought up of a REALLY good moveset for him, that involves incorporating the needler, plasma rifle, .50 cal machine gun, grav lift, Spartan laser, regular rocket launcher, plasma grenades, and frag grenades all in the moveset!

Oh well. Go ahead.

I reserve Sultan Salahuddin Ayyubi though (coming up).

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
^hmmm grav lift,ill include that one and credit u.

:) Thank you.

What style of moveset are you going to make Master Chief?

I originally when I thought about him, I wanted him to be a character who has great projectile game which is spammy like Fox/Pit with the ability to strafe forwards and backwards while firing, while having a very powerful Spartan Laser projectile that can be aimed and plasma grenades to deal with absorbers/reflectors. Basically, I wanted him to be as newbie friendly as possible and easy to play, easy to win with but not cheap (think of the people who'd buy SSB4 just because of Master Chief). Thats why I didn't want Bubble shield grenade so he'd be forced to work hard to protect himself from other projectiles. His A moves would be somewhat slow, but he'd run fast and best works as a hit-and-run strafing character and not at CQB. Snake would be better at CQB and people like Ness would easily run circles around him and overwhelm him with speed and absorbing power.

Is he going to be an offensive use character or a defensive use character? Super easy to use for newbies like Pit?

*****Maria from Sadness game moveset updated:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162985&page=30

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
i'm gonna start adding movesets for my characters (31-32), and the I'll start working on Underhill and Marissa (Still waiting for the pics, guys.)

Simon, Sephiroth, and Hakafu now have Movesets.

Highlight if you Dare!

CALL!

Snake: Hey Mei Ling, I think I'm fighting some Japanese Schoolgirl!

Mei Ling: That's Hakafu, Snake.

S: Who?

ML: Haven't you read "Romance of the Three Kingdoms?"

S: I'm Waiting for the movie.

ML: It takes place in feudal China almost 2000 years ago. Hakafu was the name of one of the greatest generals of that time.

S: I don't think we're talking about the same person here.

ML: Well, yes and no. She houses the spirit of that warrior, and she's just as strong a soldier as her ancestor.

S: Soldier?! Are you kidding me?! She's like, what, 17?

ML: Warfare is a constant reality in her homeland. There are people younger than her that have died defending themselves, some of which were her close friends.

S:Yeah, I know what it's like.... reminds me of someone I know, too...

ML: Snake....

END TRANSMISSION.

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
ive heard talk of people wanting him in smash. im not sure if he'd fit. im interested to see how this turns out.
I'd do his stats if it weren't for the 8-Character limit

Hey, what's this?....... another Character I'm not doing myself?

CALL!

Snake: Hey Cornel, who's the old dude in the fancy duds?

Campbell: That's Sheogorath, Daedric god of madness.

S: A god, huh? Any tips?

CC: Yes Snake, just- KKKKKKKKRRRRRRRTTTT

S: Cornel, are you there?

SH: CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!

S: Huh?

??: Oliolioliooo!

S: Oh no, NOT YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

SH: I'm So happy, I could pull out your intestines, and strangle youu with them!

??: OOoooooooliiiiiooooooo!

SH: CHEESE!

S: Stop that!

??: Oli!

S: You too!

??: Oooooooooollllllliiiioooooooooo!!!

???: Don't talk to me! I am Error!

CC: KRRTT.... Snake, Snake, are you there?

S: Yeah I'm here. Glad to hear your voice again.

CC: What happened?

S: I'd rather not talk about it........

END TRANSMISSION!

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
:) Thank you.

What style of moveset are you going to make Master Chief?

I originally when I thought about him, I wanted him to be a character who has great projectile game which is spammy like Fox/Pit with the ability to strafe forwards and backwards while firing, while having a very powerful Spartan Laser projectile that can be aimed and plasma grenades to deal with absorbers/reflectors. Basically, I wanted him to be as newbie friendly as possible and easy to play, easy to win with but not cheap (think of the people who'd buy SSB4 just because of Master Chief). Thats why I didn't want Bubble shield grenade so he'd be forced to work hard to protect himself from other projectiles. His A moves would be somewhat slow, but he'd run fast and best works as a hit-and-run strafing character and not at CQB. Snake would be better at CQB and people like Ness would easily run circles around him and overwhelm him with speed and absorbing power.

Is he going to be an offensive use character or a defensive use character? Super easy to use for newbies like Pit?

*****Maria from Sadness game moveset updated:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162985&page=30
Hmm... Plasma grenades, Battle Riffle, Covenant blade (With Lunging Ability), and super jumps are his staples, to name a few. Those should be in his specials.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Hmm now I really want to see a Snake codec for Master Chief...

I wonder what it would say.

Snake: Hey Cornel, who is this big guy in this heavy armor.

C: That's Master Chief, Snake.

S: Master Chief?

C: Yes, he is a super soldier in the UNSC armed forces. Goes by the code name Master Chief, he is also designated as John-117.

S: Hmm. I don't like him.

C: Why not Snake? Every wants the Master Chief. Everyone begged Sakurai to put him in.

S: I just don't like him.

C: Why Snake? Is it because he's another 3rd party so you're not the only special one anymore?

S: No, that is not it. I just don't like him.

C: Snake, if you don't like him then show him what you're made of and take him out. He is very heavily armed with a plethora of heavy ranged weaponry. He is very dangerous Snake, but use your tactical genius against him and you will prevail.

Someone should do another Snake on Master Chief Codex, this one is just a quick idea.

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
Steve Underhill

Img not available yet.

Description
Underhill was a normal teenage boy until his life began to spin out of control. He lost his sister, Angela, during a shootout, and a year later he was taken from his homeworld and dumped in Azeroth.
Since then his life has begun to even out. He is now a fully trained Death Knight, is married to Hakafu, and has a young daughter named Marissa. Currently he is signing up for the next Smash Bros. Tournament.

Stats
OVERALL: 8
Offense: 9
Defense: 9
Projectile: 8
Final smash: 10
Throwing Ability: 6
Speed: 7

Attack power and Weight Class:
Though he is difficult to master, Underhill is the most powerful character in the game, as he has tactics for every scenario. He is a mid-tier attacker and a heavyweight.

Moveset
Coming soon!

Special Attacks

B: Death Coil (Sends a bolt of dark matter at opponents. If it his, Underhill restores some damage)

>+B: Cold Shoulder (Underhill performs an Ice-infused hammer blow. If it hits, the enemy is frozen. Abuse this wisely.)

\/+B: Summon Undead (Summons 2 Skeletons to aid Underhill that last untill they are destroyed or dismissed. Takes 1 second to cast, so use from a distance.)

/\+B: Darklift: (Uses dark energy to recover. Leaves a trail of necromantic energy that damages enemies when they touch it.)

Final Smash: Black Hole (Summons a massive Black Hole that sucks in enemies and does constant damage. After 10 seconds, it explodes in a massive supernova.)

Stage: Final Destination

Adventure mode purpose: Underhill is the main hero of adventure mode. He is in every chapter.

Marissa Sonsaku

Img not available yet.

Description
Marissa is the 15-year old daughter of Underhill and Hakafu. Because her mother was bitten by Dracula during pregnancy, Marissa is half-vampire. She trains as a warlock, hoping to be as strong as her parents. She refers to Snake as "Uncle David."

Stats
OVERALL:8
Offense: 6
Defense: 7
Projectile: 8
Final smash: 8
Throwing ability: 9
Speed: 8

Moveset
Coming soon!

Special Attacks

B: Entropic Bolt (A standard energy attack made of nothingness.)

>+B: Vampire Bite (Lunges at enemy and tries to grapple them. If successful, Marissa bites their neck and drinks their blood. Restores her health while damaging opponent. Rapidly pressing B during this time will make the attack more vicious, doing more damage but healing less.)

\/+B: Entropic Aura (Cloaks Marissa in nothingness. Does damage on contact.)

/\+B: Teleport (Recovery move.)

Final Smash: Bloodlust (Does damage to enemies equal to what Marissa has taken. Fully Heals Marissa, too.)

Stage: Nanyo High

Adventure purpose: Marissa is born at the end of chapter 2 and joins the party at the start of chapter 3.

Special Notes on Codecs

If Snake is fighting Underhill and Hakafu, he'll comment on their relationship in the codec call.

If Snake is Fighting Underhill, Hakafu and, Marissa, he'll make snide comments on their age during the codec call. (The're 33 when Marissa is 15)

If Snake fights Marissa and Simon, he'll make funny comments to Otacon in the codec call.

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
for those of you who are trying to make me pics for Underhill and Marissa, Start with these pics:

Underhill Starter:

-Ok, take away the undead skin and replace it with typical caucasian tones.

-Shorten the hair, and turn it black.

-Darken the armor

-Brown eyes

-Turn the cape black and put a Red Smash Bros. logo on it.

-Make him look 17!

Marissa starter:

-Leave the hair as is.

-Make her Eyes yellow and snake-like

-Replace her dress with black mage's robes, cut with a V-neck (very low cut, i might add.)

-Wears an amulet that protects her from the sun. (Use imagination here.

-Should look 15

Thanks to the one who sends me the pics for theses two.

(P.S. That second one was a pain the the a$$ to find.)

I'd do it myself, but I'm a crappy artist.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Darkrai

NOT COMPLETE. TO BE EDITED L8R

Just establishing that he's mine right now, whether or not he has been done.

It's Darkrai the evil... or is it good? Well, you'll find out!

Darkrai's attacks are imbued with all kinds of mythical energies, from fire to ice, to its trademark darkness! The only thing it DOESN'T have is Aura. Darkrai's attacks, with normally high knockback and damage, are very good for keeping away foes, whcih helps due to his floatiness and weight, making him a combo dummy.

Weight: ** Medium Light

Power: **** Average-Strong

Floatiness: ** Darkrai is very floaty, being ethereal and all...

Jump: **** Darkrai can fly! His first jump is the height of Falco's but his seconds is that of Lucario's.

Speed: *** Darkrai is a middle of the road fighter in speed, as fast as Mario.

B: Shadow Claw- Darkrai makes an inner X-Slash with his claws, dealing massive damage (34%) and great knockback. The deal to this move, however, is that he leaves behind a phantom of the slash that slowly travels forward for two seconds damaging anyone in its way lightly, then disappears.

B^: Night Slash- Darkrai spins in an artistic fashion claws outstretched, and a large horizontal black line reaches across two character lengths left and right from Darkrai. Does fantastic damage, if hit at the VERY end of the line (40%) and in any case, wonderful knockback. Otherwise, it only does 15%... It also has poor vertical recovery...

BV: Hypnosis- Your average, swift, run of the mill put-to-sleep move. Quite a distance though; three Disables of Mewtwo length.

B>: Payback- Special mechanic. Darkrai prepares for a dash, but as he puts his feet back, he gains Super Armor. If attacked during super armor mode, he does twice the damage he takes during super armor, along with the standard 20%.

Final Smash: Dark Void- Instantly putting enemies to sleep is pretty useful, especially when a creepy tune of "Hush Little Baby" and a weird black spiral is in the background. All enemies are put to sleep no matter where they are, and while they can still wake up, Darkrai gains a neat ability for ten seconds. For every moment ANY ANY ANY foe is asleep, the sleeping foe absorbs Darkrai's damage, making this a deadly move in correct hands. After the ten seconds, the screen goes back to normal, as does the music.

A Moves:

A: Darkrai sends out his left palm imbued with darkness, similar pose to the picture at the top.Does light damage and knockback.

A,A: Darkrai follows up with a right hook across the foe's chin and leaves a nasty aftertaste with darkness. Does improved damage and knockback, but just light enough for the final blow...

A,A,A...: Darkrai sneaks his left palm under his twisting right fist as he rapidly fires small geysers of darkness. Think of Mewtwo's neutral A attack with more damage, knockback, and improved range.

A>: Darkrai leans forward and brings a lower uppercut down on the foe's skull, making a rather large hole in it and making a "shocking" impression afterwards. It can spike if performed correctly and does good damage for a mere tilt (17%).

Dash A: Darkrai looks as if he is preparing a dropkick, then jumps into the air feet facing his foe, then suddenly shoots an icy mist at the foe's face as Darkrai flies backwards. Can freeze the guy and performs well in damage (16%).

A^: Darkrai casually lifts a palm into the air and fires a geyser of fire into the air. With only tilt status, this move does great damage (23%) and knockback, being possibly THE BEST utilt in the game.

AV: Darkrai kicks his feet and, then flips and brings them back towards him, knocking foes into the air and making a counterclockwise motion. Good for setting up combos and already damages them noticeably (17%).

Fsmash: Darkrai pulls his claws back, giving you the impression he wants to hug you. Feh! Anything BUT. He then swings his rather sharp claws forward and does an outer X-Slash, doing great damage even uncharged and even better knockback. Long ending lag, however.

Usmash: Darkrai's hairlike... hair? What is that thing anyway? You have no time to ponder such questions, as his thunderous hair just slashes you three times for high damage overall (34%) and knockback. Slow start up, however, as the hair first bunches together to slash.

Dsmash: Darkrai throws his fists along his sides as an icy vortex gives multiple hits, spinning on his waist level. Decent damage (23%) and rather poor knockback, surprisingly. Mostly used to keep foes away with its great range (two character lengths left and right of Darkrai).

Aerial Moves:

Nair: Darkrai spins around while tucked into a ball, with two dark orbs surrounding him as he descends. Good knockback, but bad damage.

Fair: Darkrai leans forward, and brings a dark elbow down on the foe's skull. This is a fast spike move with average damage (23%) and minimal knockback.

Bair: Darkrai leans backwards as his hair stabs backwards of Darkrai three times, each time inflicting 8% damage and knocks the foe back quite a distance.

Uair: Darkrai flips over, pushing his feet up with an icy element attached to it. This move is best for keeping foes in the air, however, it has poor damage (11%!) and knockback.

Dair: Darkrai makes a similar start motion to his Uair, but instead, makes an outer X-Slash facing downwards. This move ALSO spikes and does darkness damage.

Grabs:

Grab: Darkrai flicks his wrist, and anyone caught in the spark he makes from it is telekinetically controlled by his left hand.

Hit: Darkrai squeezes his clenched fist, damaging the foe lightly.

Fthrow: Darkrai jabs a finger at the foe, circles it around their body, then pushes the finger towards him/her, pushing him back greatly but dealing minimal damage.

Bthrow: Darkrai first mentally pushes the foe back, then flips him over and Darkrai makes a flicking motion that knocks the sap away. Same properties as his Fthrow.

Uthrow: Darkrai spins the foe in the air with his telekinetic grip, then a bolt of thunder crashes on the foe, damaging anyone else in its path. This move is opposite of his F/Bthrows, doing immense damage (17%!) but pathetic knockback.

Dthrow: Darkrai lets his grip go of the opponent, who collapses to the ground as Darkrai summons a Rock Slide that crashes down on the foe. This does great damage (12%) while keeping the foe on the ground for more punishment.

Misc.:

Taunt 1: Darkrai crosses his arms together and grunts in disapproval.

Taunt 2: A strange mist surrounds Darkrai's head, who slightly levitates into the air, then shakes his head as the mist disappears.

Taunt 3: Darkrai roars, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAIII!!!"

Victory 1: A portal appears behind Darkrai as he waves goodbye and jumps through it.

Victory 2: The screen os dark, as a pair of blue eyes appears in the frame, then Darkrai reveals himself.

Victory 3: Creates a small ball of pure darkness and rolls it between his fingers.

Loss: Darkrai has his arms crossed and shaking his head in self disappointment.

Unlock Method: Beat Classic on Hard with Pikachu.

Unlock Message: The nightmare Pokemon Darkrai has arrived from his realm!

SSE Role: Darkrai has the most significant role of any Pokemon series character... though that's not saying much really...

He premieres as Mario begins to enter the colliseum to fight Kirby, as his shadow begins to move on its own. Mario is surprised as the shadow submerges and reveals Darkrai, who is apparently on a mission from any unknown master. You fight as Mario in their locker room and Mario wins, but Darkrai manages to escape before a final blow could be dealt. Darkrai remains for the duel, the fight against the Primid Army, and flees when the Ancient Minister reveals himself.

Darkrai remains unseen until he climbs the mountain that Ice Climbers is currently scaling from the bottom, after Pit and Mario lose the Halberd. They run into each other and you fight the shadowy monster and win, but again, Darkrai escapes before the duo can finish them. As he ascends, the Halberd appears in the distance, and Darkrai climbs onto its underside as it flies directly over the mountain...

After D3 OWNS Luigi and Wario, the new scene shows Darkrai looking around for his partner, Bowser, as the Koopa King reveals himself and through hand gestures, reveals his plan with Ganondorf and Wario to turn everything over to Subspace. Darkrai skeptically agrees to help, and is first told to capture an energy source to produce more Subspace bombs. Darkrai, being a Pokemon, knows just who to find...

Before Diddy and Fox fight Rayquaza, Darkrai arrives in the Forest and finds a Pikachu and Yoshi playing tag, as Darkrai comes out of literally nowhere, puts Yoshi to sleep on the stump, and captures Pikachu with a Dark Cannon. Darkrai takes Pikachu back to the Island of the Ancients before Link can arrive.

As he goes to the factory, he runs into Olimar, who runs away from the demonic mammal(?) an Darkrai begins to question his mission. He half-heartedly hands Pikachu over to Ganondorf, and finally sees he horror that is the master plan. Devastated, Darkrai fights Ganondorf and wins, but not long after, the Ancient Minister captures Darkrai and lets him loose in the island.

Darkrai continues to wander until he runs into Captain Falcon, who apparently warped here through his nemesis's time machine. Darkrai decides to team up with Falcon until a horde of Shadow Bugs transform into a copy of Gohma. The defeat the creature, but the creature explodes, causing Darkrai to become a trophy and sinks into the ocean blue.

He is found by Sonic, who is revived and they witness the epic battle between good and evil before Tabuu decimates everyone. The duo come up with a plan; Darkrai would get all the fallen warriors in one concentrated area and Sonic would defeat Tabuu. Playing as Darkrai, you go through a level of Subspace and gather all the warriors up before D3, Luigi, Kirby, and Ness are revived. Unfortunately, Sonic was nowhere to be found, and Tabuu discovered Darkrai and summoned a Primid Army to kill him. Darkrai gets away, but only for now.

Darkrai finds the Pikachu trophy, and revives it. Pikachu, though angry at Darkrai's previous act, joins him anyway. They discover Sonic's trophy being guarded by Zero Two, and they fight the white monster and defeat him, reviving the blue blur. They eventually split up and help revive more people and join the fight against Tabuu.

PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.

Just want to bring it on over here.

Umpadumpalump

Smash Apprentice
To be completed later...

Ray01

A mid-heavyweight that has many attacks that have a long hitstun and have decent knockback.

Stats:
Power: 3
Speed: 3
Weight: 3.5
Jump: 4.5
Range: 4

A- Quick swing of the arm to hit the opponent, similar to a pistol whip except it’s connected to your arm.

AA- This two hit combo consists of an arm swing and a kick with decent knockback.

tilt>A- Switches to the knuckle gun and shoots the opponent. This attack can be aimed up and down.

tilt^A- Switches to knuckle gun and shoots straight into the air. Knocks the opponent high up with a long hitstun.

tilt\/A- A sweep kick that can cause the opponent to trip. Doesn’t have much knockback.

smash>A- Pulls fist back, changes to knuckle gun and dashes forward with a punch as he shoots the knuckle gun. This attack can be aimed up and down. Has power that's slightly weaker than Sonic's fsmash.

smash\/A- Faces forward (towards the screen) or away (away from the screen) and deploys pods in both directions. The pods explode in a second after they’re deployed if they don’t hit anything. Knocks opponent diagonally upwards. Does a lot of damage, but doesn't launch the opponent.

smash^A- Fires a bomb into the air that explodes a second after it’s fired if it doesn’t hit anything. Knocks opponent in the direction that they met the explosion. Launches if sweetspotted (middle of explosion).

B- Basic Gun: Fires three rounds of the basic gun straight ahead. Is aimed diagonally downward in midair. First to round hit like a jab the last one hits like Wolf's laser at it's furthest range.

>B- Dash: Dashes forward with blinding speed. This knocks the opponent straight up when used on the ground and straight down when used in the air. This move immobilizes Ray after it’s used in the air. This move can also be aimed to go up or down. Not very powerful, but stuns the opponent. This is the basis of Ray01's recovery.

^B- Standard Bomb: A bomb that is shot at an arc and falls to explode with a wide radius. You can hold to aim it. It explodes if it hits something before it hits the ground. Has more knockback if sweetspotted (middle of explosion).

\/B- Standard Pods: Shoots two pods forward. When it hits the target it explodes and knocks them diagonally upwards. Explodes after four seconds if it doesn’t hit anything. Moves at the same speed as a roll.

A (air)- A spinning arm swing. If it hits from the front it knocks the opponent diagonally downward if it hits from the back it knocks them directly backward. Has a long hitstun and low knockback.

>A (air)- A boosting midair shoulder charge. Moves like R.O.B.'s bair except the hitbox is in front of Ray01. Has decent knockback.

^A (air)- Shoots three shots upward. Third shot knocks opponent diagonally forward, has long hitstun.

\/A (air)- Turns body diagonally downwards and shoots two pods that explode almost immediately. Knocks opponent diagonally upward. has long hitstun.

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
Everyone wants Master Chief but nobody has mentioned Kratos yet.

The face of pure pwnage. Do not dissapoint him.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmm... Codec conversations... Those would be interesting to see on a lot of these submissions... Maybe I'll update mine with some.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Because it's the new fad, Johnny Turbo (pg.19) and Mary Sue (pg.26) will get a codec soon. Lemeza Kosugi (pg.11) already has one so there's no need for me to make a third.

Also, a moveset for Karnov is the next one planned from me. I'll do it tomorrow, though, 'cause it's late.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Exactly what I was thinking a few hours ago. Chris, where did you get those FE pictures?
Google Images
When searching type in the name of the FE character you want to find and put (Fire Emblem) by it to narrow it down.

So... can I get some feedback on the entry now that you've looked at it?

edit: While looking up Gerik on google images, one picture leads to a great website, Serenes Forest or something like that, that has lots of FE pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom