• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raleigh Brawl Tournament, June 14th, Raleigh, NC

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah man im up for it, what kind of match do you want and how much?

Anyone up for some crew battles at this thing?? Melee or brawl

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I might come to this depending on if I wanna polay smash or guilty gear. But I'll probably come cause Raleigh peeps are too good. Where would I be sleeping at that night if I came though?

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
ah lozr as i remember our money match was cut short and rushed due to gay stuff.....but i'm tryna roll to this one and i will moneymatch everyone there workin my way up to the top of the smash ladder. dave you tryna go to this too? i need a partner if you dont go or if you've lied to me and you actually suck...i'd be pissed...but yeah. sounds like fun starting the money matches off at 2-3 dollars and doubling as the day goes on? ending at around 50 per match? huh? huh? AND PAC! Long time no hear from! come to the tourny man i wanna play you guys and see how i match up in brawl.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Melee crew battle is where it's at. I'm looking forward to playing you after all of this talk Dama. It'd be cool to see you again PAC, it's been too long. We gotta get some matches in too LoZR, I miss gettin owned by your Fox and brawl Wario.

Malk

Smash Champion
but if you're serious here are stages

neutral:
Smashville
Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination

counterpick:
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 2
Yoshi's Story
Distant Planet
Norfair
Planet Zebes
Corneria
Luigi's Mansion
Brinstar
Bridge of Eldin
Bridge of Dinel
The other bridge

the rest are banned

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo is anyone recording for this?

I might come dont know yet.

Edit: NVM Im not goin. ;-;

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I wish I'd seen this sooner. anyway, my wii is online now, so somebody hit me up for some online games.

3566 2496 8427

(yes, I like brawl)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
should be fun guys, im looking for some mm's in melee and brawl, so lets do this
best 3of5 l0zR? 1$ for every match we play in the set, if that makes sense. Basically, you're going to win 3-5$'s. =P

Yo Karn, I'm bring 3 other kids to this bro. They like Melee but play Brawl as well. This is gonna be fun as hell y'awl

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dr. peepee is good at melee and brawl. I got a sick double lvl 9 hammer with game and watch on pac and xavier. It was straight ****. And i got 3rd in the tourney. Holler

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Has anyone split, yet? I just want to know if I'll still be the only one left here in Rocky Mount . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
DR PP (105)
Karn (30)
Lozr (15)

those numbers aren't the usual split we do but I guess whatever

I don't know after that

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I believe it was something like:

1- PeePee (marth)
2- Karn (ROB)
3- LOZR (Wario)
4- Bill (Olimar/various)
5- Mullins (Lucario)
5- Twitch (MetaKnight)
7- PAC! (Falcon)
7- NeoSpeedS8ter (Ice Climbers)

I can't remember the rest.......

ps. Falcon is a man. werd.

Foxy

Smash Master
Good **** guys, awesome tourney! Too bad it was Brawl.

I heard something was going on at a Play and Trade on the 1st by Raleigh Grand, anyone got some confirmation/info?

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I believe it was something like:

1- PeePee (marth)
2- Karn (ROB)
3- LOZR (Wario)
4- Bill (Olimar/various)
5- Mullins (Lucario)
5- Twitch (MetaKnight)
7- PAC! (Falcon)
7- NeoSpeedS8ter (Ice Climbers)

I can't remember the rest.......

ps. Falcon is a man. werd.
No T, good sir.

and Ice Climber dittos, while cute as hell, suck *** through a straw. D: I need to Dsmash more. XD

Malk

Smash Champion
also, I think from now on we will be making some sort of rule along the lines of

If your parents have to meet us and talk to us before the event starts, you are not welcome. Except for DaddyPP cause he's the man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yes, it's that time. Shoutouts are definately in order after this tourney!
I'd also like to start off by saying that everyone that I beat could just as easily have beaten me.

Speedskater: Mad respect for IC's and their infinites lol. Seriously, you have a good Ice Climbers, and they were fun to watch. Hope to see you again.

Foxy: Nice to meet you. Good job at the tourney and keeping your mom from calling the police on us.

Gofg: Always glad to see a new face. I liked that Lucas you had, shame lots of characters have infinites on him. Good IC's though, stick with them.

vZakat: I loved your Roy man. I wish you could practice and show me how good Roy can be. Maybe next time?

Pacstrifer: Great to see you again man. For not wanting to keep you skills up in Melee, you played really well. I watched a little of your Street Fighter matches, and from what I understand of that game, I was very impressed.

Xavier: Great to meet you man. You were a chill dude, and your Peach wasn't half bad either.

Peter: Thanks for te encouragement! I wish you could have come up there with Bill to see me, but I'm sure you had a good reason.

Ali: SEE ME!!!!!!!!! Lol man I think it's time I challenge you for your Melee and Brawl spot. If I can beat your Snake, then there's nothing I can't do!

Knorr: Good to see you again. I have yet to see you play Brawl, but I hear you're good. Keep it real.

Chris Mullins: I guess someone needs to tell him what I say or something? Anyways, you're a beast for hosting this tournament. Your Lucario is too dang good! Sucks that our conversation was cut short at the end, but I'll try to get whupped by LoZR faster next time for ya.

Malk: Dude, you're so good at Melee and Brawl! It really, really sucks that those matches with LoZR didn't get recorded. You brighten my day with your awesome humor man. Good luck with your rock climbing and all.
Edit: Yeah, I guess you automatically become cool when you find Knorr's nose ring lol.

Toby/Tobias the red hawk: Great to meet you(again).

Karn: Rainbow Cruise is gayer than Luigi's Mansion. Anyway, your ROB is disgustingly good dude. I was about to lose my mind trying to trick you, especially on Jungle Japes. I don't think that our matches were recorded, which is honestly a shame because you did really well.
Good luck with your Philosophy classes.

LoZR: Duuuude, our Melee matchs were too good! I wish I had practiced just a little more before I came up there, so that I might not have looked so sloppy in my combos and all. No practice johns though. I'm not sure, but I don't think that your VCR recorded Grand Finals or our Melee sets. Did I do something wrong? If there's something that I did or can do to fix it, please lemee know.

Everyone: Thanks so much for being there. NC smash is too good! It was fun and I hope to see everyone again real soon.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
peepee did it really not record? I thought for sure that we had it set up right. If it didnt record man im sorry we didnt get those brawl finals and other sets up. I for sure thought we set up up right though =(. We need a melee tournament again soon.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I checked it twice and it has some matches between you and some of the Triforce and a few matches vs Dr Neo, and I will check again but that's all that's there. That really sucks. You're right though, I think that we do need a Melee tournament now.

Top Bottom