• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Impossible Character for SSB4 (***please feel free to discuss and question***)
Heathcliff Flowen from PSO

(its the guy, ignore the girl in white)

Bio- A General by the name of Heathcliff Flowen. He was aboard Pioneer 1 and was apart of the party with Red Ring Rico on Ragol. His sword called Flowen's Sword, was once used in the military. Now it is a extremely common replica. The exact whereabouts of Flowen is unknown.

Description-
Medium weight Character.
Average running speed
Wall jump- No
Wall cling- No
Grey hair, and classic blue PSO uniform. He wields his own sword, Flowen's Sword. It is very large, and thick with a glassy blade that changes color depending on what its near. (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=47)

A button

A- He swings his sword sideways, while stepping froward.

AAA- He swings hs sword sideways, then from left to right and right to left at an angle, making a "X" shape. Each swing, he takes a step. During the final swing, he will semi-glow, and swing. There is a bit of lag, but a stronger attack. speed of swing can be depicted as-> swing swing pause swing

Froward smash- Flowen holds the sword above him, and swings down.

Down smash- He casts Rabarta, pelting any one near him with ice.

Up smash- He casts Rafoie from his plam. A explosion the shape of a sphere explodes above his hand. The longer he holds the smash, the bigger the explosion.

Tilts and Dash

Dash A- Flowen runs, with sword behind him, and bashes the other character with his shoulder. Hitting A immediately after makes him swing his sword, a variant of his AAA combo.

Side tilt- Flowen jabs the other character with the end of the hilt of his sword. Can be directed upwards, forwards or downwards.

Down tilt- Flowen will get on his side, and kick with his foot. Possibility of tripping the other character.

Up tilt- He will thrust his sword upward.

B button

B- Flowen pulls out the Red Handgun, and fires a single green laser.

BBB- he can fire 3 quick shots, but then will put the gun away. Flowen's last shot will make him semi-glow and lag a bit, it is strongest of the 3 shots. speed of shots can be depicted by this-> fire fire pause fire

Side B- He casts Grants. A little orb of light will travel, and if it hits with another character, a pillar of light will engulf them. Slow moving, but massive damage.

Down B- Flowen will throw down a disk like object, a telepipe. does no damage. Only one can be on the map at a time. Disappears after one use.

Up B- Flowen will activate the telepipe or will drop one. Once activated, Flowen will teleport to the spot where the disk is. If another character is on the spot were Flowen is teleporting, they will switch places.

Jump animation and Air attacks

Jumping- Flowen will jump upwards, an average amount. His second jump he will bring he's knees inward, traveling an equal distance form before.

Nair- Flowen will cast Gifoie, a fire ball will circle Flowen for one rotation. The fire ball will start in front of Flowen and end behind him.

Fair- He will slash out with his sword.

Bair- Flowen will cast Barta, and a line of ice will shoot from his hand. Medium range, can hit multiple Characters.

Uair- Flowen will punch upwards with his free hand. Short range, good knockback.

Dair- He will cast Zonde downwards. A lightning bolt will come from his hand, if close enough to the ground, will make contact with the ground. Medium range.

Grabs

Grab animation- Flowen will reach out with his open hand and hold the character by the neck.

Dash Grab- Flowen will run and turn his open hand to grab them.

Grab attack (befor throw)- Flowen will headbutt the character

Front throw- He will thrust the side of his blade into the character, good knockback.

Back throw- Flowen will hold out his sword, and throw the other character into it "clotheslining" them.

Down throw- He will bring his sword up and over, hitting them in the head and bring them to the ground with the blade, making them bounce off the ground.

Up throw- Flowen will let go (grabbed character will not be able to anything) and with two hands, golf swing them into the air.

Taunts

Up taunt- Flowen will pump his fist into the air, and says "Yea!"

Side taunt- Flowen will hold his sword sideways, and the blade will turn a blue color.

Down taunt- Flowen will claw his free hand, and electricity will spark.

Final Smash

Upon using as smash ball, Flowen will preform the summon animation. At the end of the animation, the backgorund will go multicolor and everyone will freeze, including Flowen. The Photon Blast Golla (a deer thing) will be above Flowen. A lightning bolt will fire from between its antlers and hit the closest person that is in front of Flowen. Doing massive damage, but little to no Knockback.

Codec Conversation

Snake: Otacon, who is this?
Otacon: Thats Hearthcliff Flowen, a General from the game Phantasy Star Online.
Snake: And what about that huge energy sword he's wielding.
Otacon: That's the Flowen Sword, a extremely common replicated sword used by the military, its energized with photon energy, and is very sharp.
Snake: Does that mean I get to use it?
Otacon: No snake.

*all done!
-t2

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Thanks for having codec convo's, I didnt know what it was at first.
But I have one posted now
And a picture of Flowen as well.
-t2

Umpadumpalump

Smash Apprentice
To be completed…
G-Red

A Gotcha Borg from the planet Mega Borg. He is determined to defeat the Death Force and his greatest enemy the Galactic Emperor.

Stats:
Power: 3.5/5
Weight: 2.5/5
Speed: 4.5/5
Jump: 4/5
Size: Medium (A little shorter than Shiek)
2 Jumps
Wall Jump
Glide

Walk- Walks about the same speed as Mario
Dash- Uses his boosters to dash, in a similar fashion to Charizard and Meta Knight. Dash is a little the faster than Mario's, run is a little slower than Charizard's.
Crouch- Crouches like Samus.
Fall Speed- Moderately fast

Standard Attacks
A- Plasma Knuckle: Boost forwards slightly and attacks with a quick straight punch that has an electrical effect. [Arm, Electricity]

AA- Plasma Knuckle x2: A straight followed by a jab that also dashes forward. It takes the enemy forward with him. [Arm, Electricity]

AAA- Plasma Knuckle Combo: An electrical string of punches that consist of a dashing straight, dashing jab, then a uppercut that slightly knocks the opponent upward and backward. [Arm, Electricity]

dashA- Stops running and boosts forward a little bit, then does a flip kick like Wolf’s. If you use this attack too late you’ll dash right past the opponent. [Leg]

Strong Attacks
upA- Flash Kick: An upward kick, it has a short hitbox in front of G-Red at the beginning of the kick that brings the enemy to the top of the kick. [Leg]

sideA- Flash Hook: A strong and fast hookshot that knocks the opponent forward at an arc. [Arm]

downA- Slide Kick: G-Red slides forward with a kick. [Leg]

Smash Attacks
upA- Lightning Uppercut: A jumping uppercut with electrical impact that launches foes straight upward. [Arm, Electricity]

sideA- Shock Kick: Charges hit foot up with electricity the delivers a punishing side kick the launches enemies in a forward arc. [Leg, Electricity]

downA- Spinning Armbar: Spins around quickly on his toes and smashes anyone nearby with his arms.

Air Attacks
A- Triple Punch: Sends out three electrifying punches in a fashion similar to Snake’s nair. Has low knockback.

upA- Uppercut: Does a quick body uppercut.

backA- Double Kick: Does a spinning backwards roundhouse kick twice. It has a short hitbox in front of G-Red when his foot is in front.

sideA- Wheel Kick: Dashes forward and does a front-flipping kick that spikes if sweetspotted.

downA- Lightning Kick: Boosts downwards with a kick that shocks the opponent. G-Red bounces backwards if he hits someone before he touches the ground. You can aim it like Zamus’ dair.

Special Attacks
B- Beam Gun: Fires a laser straight forward. Has a firing speed that’s slightly faster than Falco’s blaster on the ground, the firing speed is the same on the ground and in the air. It travels slightly faster than Wolf’s laser.

upB- G Crash: Charges up electrical energy in his hand then flies forward. Hits similar to Lucas’ B-up tackle. The initial charge knocks the opponent perfectly in front of the path of his actual dash. Can be aimed up and down. Immobilizes after use if G-Red is still in the air.

sideB- G Buster: Floats up and releases a beam from the chest. It can be aimed up and down for the duration of the attack. It must be charged to use. The longer the charge the more powerful and longer lasting the beam.

downB G Buster Charge: Charges up for the G Buster. It slows down falling and has a short super armor frame when canceled or when the charge is finished.

Grab/Throw
Grab: G-Red grabs the enemy on their shoulders with both hands. Standing has range of Kirby's standing grab. Running has the range of Charizard's running grab.
Attack: A knee that takes about 3/4 of a second to use and does 4%.
up- Tossup: G-Red spins the enemy around and throws them up in the air.
forwards- Beam Gun Setup: Kicks enemy away then shoots them three times into the air.
down- Double Wheel Kick: Jumps up, does a front flip, and lands two kicks on the opponent, bouncing them off the ground and into the air.
back- Suplex: G-Red boosts up into the air and back into the ground, slamming the foes on their back and causing them to bounce backwards.

Misc.
Entrance: Kou walks in with G-Red on his shoulder, then G-Red flies off his shoulder and Kou uses GF energy to make G-Red big, then he says “Gooo!” and disappears.

Logo: The top of a screw.

Alt. Colors: Red (original), Blue, Green, G-Black, and Gold.

Sometimes when G-Red dies he'll say "I was careless!"

Btw, I like the Ray01 entry, we had a lot of the same ideas.

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Ok, thank god...my internet cut out for a bit so I couldn't keep tabs here...I'm reserving Riku (kh2) and Levin (Wild Arms XF) if that's allowed and there is one thing that I'm confuzzlededed on. People keep mentioning ratings but I see no star ratings on any of the posts>.> someone mind helping me out here?

p.s. i fixed Isaac's B, i forgot to put in the fact that the hand cant push people off screen unless your that close, it stops after about 12 feet...also if someone could help me find an image of a lighthouse aerie or the top of mt aleph from golden sunt hat would be great

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Now, probably the most badass videogame character originating from the '80s, it's everybody's favourite Far East firebreather and fighter, Karnov!

This guy comes from the same universe as my Ryoko Kano Assist Trophy; Karnov/Fighter's History. He's essentially Data East's mascot, appearing in both those series, Bad Dudes, Trio the Punch, and a few other DE games. I was either going to do a moveset for either Karnov or Yungmie (The hotcakes kicks-only Korean chick introduced in FHD and in the picture above), but because Karnov's more famous, he's done first. Now that I've thought about it, I'll probably make Yungmie an entry in the future.

This Karnov is mostly based on the videogame-esque Karnov (i.e. by his game appearances). But some things inspired by Dance Dance Karnov (His most famous contemporary appearance) may be used. (I use inspired, because I haven't played the game.)

Appearance: If the pictures don't show, he's basically a fat guy with a long, stringy mustache with baggy pants and curled shoes, like a jester's. His pants are red. (Red Team)

Stats:
Size: *** He's only about 5'4" or so, apparently, and looks short in the fighting games. That'd make him around Mario's size, if not a little taller.
Speed: ** All I've ever seen Karnov do is powerwalk. I'd imagine his run wouldn't be much faster. His weight gain from Fighter's History to FHD also implies his slowness.
Weight: **** Aforementioned weight gain.
Jump Height: **** He jumps very well in the games. He has 4 jumps, 2 normal, and 2 in 'balloon' mode. (His stomach inflates like a balloon slightly. He has actually done this.) First and second jumps are like Ganondorf's, extra jumps are about Dedede's extra jumps in terms of vertical distance. His rating is only 4 because other characters with such abilities can jump higher.
Power: **** He's made out to be a strongman. His firebreath helps here too.
Fall Speed: ***
Traction: *** These last ones are also average, because I'm not sure how to factor them.

Can he...
Crawl?: No.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: No.
Wall Cling?: No.

Alt costumes:
Red Pants (Default Red Team)
Blue-greyish pants from second picture (Blue Team)
Green pants (Green Team)
Purple pants
Orange pants
Yellow pants

Entrance: A thunderbolt zaps down from the skies, and Karnov appears.
Series: Fighter's History (Not the original Karnov series, but same as Ryoko's. Same series.)
Logo: An ox head.

Quick Reference
PROS:
-Strong and high knockback
-Spammable projectiles and disjointed hitboxes
-Multiple jumps
-Weight makes him hard to kill

CONS:
-Slow both in terms of attack and movement
-Bad aerial game
-Recovery move does not go very high

A: Chops them quickly with one of his hands ahead of him. Can be done infinitely by holding A.
AA: Chops them with the same hand again, except slightly more powerful. (both Arm)

Dash A: Hops up, inflates his stomach slightly, and strikes. Does 3 hits. (Body/Spin)

ftilt: Raises his right leg and roundhouse kicks forward. Has a fair amount of startup and ending lag. (Leg)
utilt: Disco dances and lifts up his finger. Does about the same knockback as Wario's utilt. (Arm)
dtilt: Slides ahead of him with his body. Can be done as Karnov's alternative to crawling. (Body/Spin)

fsmash: Breathes a blast of fire just ahead of him, with a shout of "FIYAR!" Does multiple hits, and the last one has very good knockback, equal to Snake's fsmash, and about as slow. (Flame)
usmash: Throws a large treasure chest above his head, like Olimar does with an usmashed Pikmin. Does as much knockback as that attack with a Purple Pikmin, and a bit more damage. (Weapon)
dsmash: Does the splits, like a dance move. A smash that is quick in startup, but has a fair amount of lag afterwards, as Karnov then looks like he pulled something. (Leg)

nair: Inflates his stomach and spreads his arms and legs, like Dedede's nair. (Body/Spin)
fair: Flattens his body, and breathes a blast of fire, similar to fsmash, ahead of him. (Flame)
bair: Same as fair, except instead of flattening, he turn his upper body around. (Flame)
uair: Throws a few gold coins upwards. A weak attack at best, but good priority and little landing lag. It takes a few seconds to use the attack again, though. (Weapon)
dair: Spits a fireball downwards. Has a lot of range, but lots of lag, and if Karnov lands on the ground, he'll be easily punished. It's wiser to use at least 2 jumps with this attack. (Flame)

Grab: Grabs an opponent with a hammy arm.
Grab A: Knees them. (Leg, Throwing)
fthrow: Brings his head back, and does a powerful headbutt. (Head, Throwing)
bthrow: Turns around, puts his hands on his hips, and pushes his stomach outwards to push the opponent back. (Body/Spin, Throwing)
uthrow: fthrow, except angled up. (Head, Throwing)
dthrow: Puts them down on the ground, and breathes a fireball on them. (Flame, Throwing)

Standard Special Move: Fireball
Karnov, with a yell of "FIYAR!" belches a fireball from his mouth. The fireball is angled straight ahead, and travels fairly fast. When used after his Down Special, he shoots 3 fireballs, one straight, one upwards 45 degrees, and one downwards 45 degrees. (Flame, Specials: Indirect)

Side Special Move: Flying Kicks
Karnov hops slightly, and in a rare show of agility, kicks thrice ahead of him. The move does not have much, if any knockback and just sends them down on the ground. (Leg, Specials: Direct)

Up Special Move: Balloon
Similar to his extra jumps, Karnov inflates his stomach. However, while his jumps are silent, in this one he says "BALLOOOON!" and inflates his stomach much more than usual. He is sent upwards slightly below the height of Snake's first jump. Does 2 fairly weak hits. It does not render him helpless, but if he tries to use it again, he gains no height, but instead hovers slightly. (Body/Spin, Specials: Direct)

Down Special Move: Fireball Charge
Chargeable. Karnov curls his arms down for a few seconds. The next time he uses his Standard Special, he will be able to shoot 3 fireballs instead of 1. The fireballs also have increased power and speed. However, he is left open while he charges. No damage.

Final Smash: Karnov Volcano
Karnov looks behind him, and a volcano is sent down from the sky. The god from the Famicom intro of Karnov also appears and grants Karnov new power. While the volcano shoots out fireballs from the top to damage, Karnov also spits out fireballs, except this time, he shoots 3 at a time, and they are at maximum power and speed. Karnov also gains unlimited jumps during this time. After about 15 seconds of this, the volcano disappears, and Karnov is back to normal.

Get-Up Attack:
On his face: Spins around on his back.
On his back: Kicks ahead of him, headbutts behind.

Ledge Attack:
Under 100%: Headbutts ahead of him.
Over 100%: Climbs up, and then punches.

Up Taunt: Crosses his arms and laughs maniacally.
Side Taunt: Inhales, and then sends out a small spark of fire. Karnov then looks disappointed.
Down Taunt: Takes out a gold treasure chest in one hand, and looks at it, like Ganon's dtaunt does.

Victory Poses:
1: Turns left, breathes fire out, forming it into a V, crosses his arms, kneels, and laughs maniacally. (One of his victories in FHD)
2: Breathes fireballs in 7 directions around him, spelling out his name in Russian (I think), thins his stomach to emphasize his muscles, and says "Karnov!". His pants slip slightly. (Another FHD victory)
3: Is standing in a pile of gold coins and throws them around. (His ending in the original Karnov arcade game.)

Crowd Cheer: Karnov! Karnov! (FIYAR! in the background, like Wolf's crowd cheer howling.)
Wiimote sound: "FIYAR!"
Victory music: The victory music where a fighter says something, from Fighter's History Dynamite.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets his mustache. Kirby will yell out a high-pitched version of "FIYAR!" as he spits out a fireball.

Snake Codec: (With 'special guest' Clown)

S: This is Snake. Do you copy?
C: Hahahahahahahaha! You fool! It is I, the great Clown!
S: Wait, what? What are you doing? Where's Otacon, or Mei Ling, or the Colonel?!
C: Calm down, Snake. You've had something similar happen before. This won't affect your codec in the future.
S: You'd better hope so...
C: Karnov looks like he'd belong in a side show, what with his firebreathing, and his strongman act, and his...
S: You'd probably belong in the same place, too, joker.
C: Hohoho, someone hasn't been very tactful today. Your kind disgusts me! I'm not talking to you any further!
S: Good!

Trophies:

Karnov:
A strongman from a far-off land. After some time as this, Karnov decided to find his fortune in treasure that a warlock had taken. After finding these riches, Karnov established himself as the strongest- and most ruthless man in the world. It was some time before he was summarily dethroned and shamed by various warriors the world over. But he remains persistent to regain the title.

Karnov Volcano:
When Karnov gets the Smash Ball, watch out! Karnov calls down a volcano of massive size from the skies. At the same time, a god grants him immense power for his fireballs. Karnov may move about freely while the volcano erupts. A challenger must have lots of reflexes and even more luck to get out of this one unscathed.

EDIT: Because I made a Yungmie moveset, she shares these stickers. Same series.

Karnov does best when equipped with Flame Attack stickers. Launch and Flinch Resistance stickers also work well to have Karnov act as your tank in Subspace.

Stickers: (K) is for Karnov, (Y) for Yungmie.
Mizoguchi (K)(Y): Flame Attack +24
Mizoguchi (Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!): Flame Resistance +19
Mizoguchi (KOF: Maximum Impact Regulation "A"): Electric Attack +15
Ryoko (K)(Y): Throwing Attack +25
Ryoko (Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!) (K)(Y): Arm Attack +11
Ryoko (World Heroes): Sticker Drops +18 (Not same series, but still.)
Marstorius: Throwing Attack +19
Feilin: Slash Resistance +8
Ray (K)(Y): Electric Attack +16
Yungmie (K)(Y): Leg Attack +10
Yungmie (Fighter's History: Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!) (Y): Launch Resistance +44
Zazie (K)(Y): Flame Attack +13
Clown: Flame Attack +9
Karnov (Karnov) (K): Flame Attack +26
Karnov (Fighter's History) (K): Weapon Attack +15
Karnov (Fighter's History Dynamite) (K): Flame Attack +32
Ox (K)(Y): Battering Resistance +16
Chelnov: Launch Power +22
Striker (Bad Dudes) (K): Weapon Attack +9

STAGE: Karnov's Castle
(I can't find a picture, so I'll do my best to describe it.)
Karnov's Castle is the top floor of a castle, somewhat in the open air. (No walls) There is a pile of gold and treasure in the centre of it, and it can be jumped on. (Not taken, though) 2 statues of Karnov are on either side, and can be broken with many attacks, like the buildings in Shadow Moses Island. Unlike SMI, the statues never return when broken. The background has many Soviet citadels with their prominent rooves. Like Shadow Moses Island, there is a chance of different types of weather, clear skies or a thunderstorm.

How to unlock: Either play as Karnov for 10 matches or...
Beat the Event "Karnov's Great Vanities" (Have Karnov prevent the statues in his stage from breaking for 2 minutes.)

My Music:
Karnov's Theme (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=iCG0cEY6OXU)
Ray's Theme (original)
Marstorius's Theme (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZRY-y2mEU)
Chelnov's Theme (Mizoguchi Kiki Ippatsu!!)

Unlockable
Karnov's Theme (original)
Ryoko's Theme (original)
Mizoguchi's Theme (original)
Clown's Theme
Yungmie's Theme (original)

All are Fighter's History Dynamite versions. Except Chelnov's. Ones without the (original) tag are remixes yet to be made. Also, when fighting a time battle, in the last minute of play, each song plays the faster 'near-death' version of it, similar to Mushroom Kingdom, or Mushroom Kingdom 2 of Melee.

Item: Karnov Trophy
A large gold trophy displaying a pile of treasure with Karnov on the top. Is as heavy as a Crate or a Barrel, and the character carrying it does the same animation. When thrown, it not only does good damage with fair knockback, it also shatters into pieces.

Item: Mizoguchi's Headband
A long, white headband. When equipped, it increases damage and knockback of the one who equipped it by 1.5 times. However, it can be knocked off their heads by several attacks, and when it finally comes off, making a 'boing' sound effect, the character who had it is dizzied, like they broke a shield.

I used this playthrough of FHD for reference for both this moveset and the Yungmie moveset.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyTK9Ao7t4 Part 1
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjwwJUhI0A Part 2
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5_iIxNnrtG8 Part 3

In this set of videos, you can observe some of Yungmie's attacks, hear various music for the stage created in the background of some fights, what the characters mentioned in stickers look like, and witness what the stage, Karnov's Castle appears to be in Part 3.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I went "**** it" and decided to do Yungmie immediately.

Yungmie is a young Taekwondo practitioner in FHD. Her moveset is somewhat unique, due to the fact that she never uses punches, only kicks. I may stick an arm attack in here or there, though. Her parents also practice TKD, but they disappeared a few years before the events of FHD, and Yungmie not only entered the tournament to prove that Taekwondo was a good martial art, but also presumably to find her parents, who faced off against Karnov.

Appearance:
White Taekwondo gi with red trim, shoes and gloves, with brownish hair and red hair... things. Blue sash.

Stats:
Size: *** She's about the same height as Karnov, if not a little shorter. 5'4" or so.
Speed: **** She can run very fast the spinoff; Fuunseiki (Outlaws of the Lost Dynasty 2). Her run almost resembles Shiek's in appearance, but is slower by a little.
Weight: ** Light figure + light clothes = easy to kill up.
Jump Height: *** Yungmie jumps well enough in the fighters she appears in, and the walljump helps too.
Power: *** A bit stronger than she looks, mostly due to her legpower. Her attacks are either quick and weak, or slow and powerful, depending on the situation. Her sole projectile is very situational, though.
Fall Speed: **** Just because. Even though she's light, but didn't stop Fox and Falco in Melee.
Traction: ***

Can she...
Crawl?: No.
Glide?: No.
Wall Jump?: Yes.
Wall Cling?: Yes, for 5 seconds.

Alt costumes:
White gi, red trim, blue sash. (Normal colours)
Grey-blue gi, blue trim, red sash. (FHD alternate costume, Blue Team)
Pink gi, red trim, blue sash. (Red Team)
Green gi, red trim, red sash. (Green Team)
Black gi, blue trim, yellow sash. (SNES alternate costume)
Grey gi, white trim, black sash. Skin is white, hair is black. (Greyscale)

Entrance: Appears on the field from the start, kicks her legs out a few times, and gets battle-ready.
Series: Fighter's History
Logo: An ox head.

Quick Reference
PROS:
-Good movement speed
-Strong jumps and a walljump
-Variety of both kill moves and quick, damage-building attacks
-Has good range, for a character without a disjointed hitbox

CONS:
-Fast fall speed and poor overall recovery make her easy to edgeguard
-Projectile is too slow to be able to trade with other long-range opponents
-Low weight, but is not a very small character

A: Quickly kicks ahead of her with her left leg.
AA: Kicks again, but slightly lower.
A(hold): Does a barrage of kicks to the opponent, similar to Meta Knight's slashes, or Chun-Li's multikick technique. (All Leg)

Dash A: Does a cartwheel attack, but her hands aren't on the ground. Resembles Fox's Brawl fsmash, and does 2 hits. (Leg, Body/Spin)

ftilt: Turning kick. Yungmie turns herself and does a high roundhouse. Cannot be angled. (Leg)
utilt: Axe kick. Yungmie lifts her leg above her head, and sends it down, striking with the heel. Does 2 hits, but it's hard to get both in. (Leg)
dtilt: Tripping kicks. Yungmie crouches and stretches out her leg upwards or to the ground, and quickly kicks. Can be done very quickly, like Ness's dtilt. (Leg)

fsmash: Butterfly Kick. Yungmie twists her legs slightly to charge. When she's ready, she jumps to turn herself to the side, and quickly spins on her side in midair and strikes with both legs in quick succession. (Leg, Body/Spin)
usmash: Yungmie launches her leg upwards powerfully, looking similar to Ganon's Brawl usmash, with about the same power. (Leg)
dsmash: Crouches to the ground, puts her leg on the ground, and spins to trip. Looks similar to Samus's dsmash, and both hands are on the ground. Somewhat weak for a smash, but has a high chance to trip at low damage. (Leg)

nair: A generic sex kick. Somewhat weak, but quick startup and ending time. (Leg)
fair: Launches her leg in front of her in an upwards angle, and brings it down, like an axe kick. Does 2 hits if she's not too close to the ground. (Leg)
bair: Turns her body, and kicks behind her, resembling Zamus's or Sonic's bair. (More like Sonic's, though.) Has less KO ability than the fair. (Leg)
uair: Bicycle kick. Yungmie flips, and kicks upwards and behind. A very strong hit, and can be used as an edgeguard, but is fairly slow in execution and landing lag. Kills upwards or to the side easily, depending on where the opponent is hit. (Leg)
dair: Phoenix Fall. A stall-and-fall move. Yungmie positions herself slightly diagonal, and strikes down with 1 foot. She bounces off when she hits an opponent, and it moves slightly slower than other stall-and-falls. (Leg)

Grab: Leans forward and grabs with one hand, resembling Shiek's grab.
Grab A: Elbows the opponent in the face. (Arm)
fthrow: Kicks the opponent in the chest and pushes them forward. (Leg, Throwing)
bthrow: Grapples the opponent, goes onto the ground, rolls, and pushes them off with her foot. (Her throw in FHD) (Leg, Throwing)
uthrow: Hops up, wraps her legs around the opponent's neck, and falls backwards to send the opponent up. (Leg, Throwing)
dthrow: Throws them onto the ground with both hands. Can be chained against certain characters. (Leg, Throwing)

Standard Special Move: Fire Kick
When one presses B initially, Yungmie simply does a quick kick, exactly like her A button attack. But when the button is pressed quickly, Yungmie starts doing rapid kicks, except they appear to be surrounded in flames. The fire kicks have a fair amount of knockback and do good damage. Yungmie can also move while doing so, but only around the same speed as if she was holding a Super Scope or Cracker Launcher. She can't jump in this state, either. (Leg, Flame, Specials: Direct)

Side Special Move: Aura Smash
Yungmie spinkicks, while yelling "Aura smash!" A disc-like blade on energy comes out, and moves slowly towards the opponent. Can be used in air as well, and temporarily stops her fall. Has a bit of end lag, and Yungmie is open for the duration of the attack. She isn't good against projectile spammers. (Energy, Specials: Indirect)

Up Special Move: Nerichagi
A fairly low recovery, compared to others. Yungmie lifts her leg upwards, and then downwards in a 180 degree crescent. "Ay! Ay!" She shouts. Has little horizontal and vertical distance, but is does not put her into helpless, and she can use it more times with slightly less distance each time. (If used more than 5 times, she gains no distance, and even starts losing distance when spammed enough.)

The attack is similar when used on the ground, and is one of her best combo-ers. Has great priority, and is hard to counter, as it attacks on the way down. However, it has little killpower other than when it goes up, or if the downwards hit spikes, and it is open to shieldgrabs. (Leg, Specials: Direct)

Down Special Move: Double Leg Strike/Splits
Yungmie simply kicks forward twice, moving forwards with each kick. First hit has little knockback, second hit has more overall power. If used in the air, she does the splits, which has much range and functions like a sex kick. (Leg for both, Body/Spin for splits, Specials: Direct)

Final Smash: Hyper Nerichagi

Similar to Ike's Great Aether, Yungmie kicks the opponent upwards powerfully, getting them in the middle of the stage, where she hits with many different kicks and an Aura Smash here and there. When she's finished, she raises her leg in the air, surrounds it in flames, and spikes her opponent downwards onto the stage with fire effect. She falls down afterwards. Stronger than Great Aether, but has much less range. Getting more than 1 opponent is very rare, but even when an enemy is at 0%, a KO can be imminent if they're light enough. (Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Game and Watch, etc.)

Get-Up Attack:
On her face: Does a sweeping kick on both sides, similar to Peach's get-up attack.
On her back: Balances on her head and kicks on both sides before getting up.

Ledge Attacks:
Under 100%: Flips up, brings her leg above her head, and then down.
Over 100%: Crawls up the ledge, and pokes her leg outward.

Up Taunt: Turns towards the player, bringing a hand in front of her face, and the other by her waist, and says "Yo-ta!"
Side Taunt: Bends her legs behind her and holds them, as a leg stretch.
Down Taunt: Turns around, her sash blowing in the wind, and says "Hmph!"

Victory Poses:
1: Yungmie is in a suit/tour guide clothes, and is smiling while holding a microphone.
2: Yungmie sits down and eats burnt meat on a stick.
3: Yungmie kicks many times, like Falco's victory, except unlike Falco, she kicks endlessly.

Crowd Cheer: "Yungmie!" repeatedly. Hey, better than the last one, and similar ones are actually in Smash.
Wiimote sound: "Yo-ta!"
Victory music: The victory music where a fighter says something, from Fighter's History Dynamite.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets her ponytail, and a blue sash wrapped around him. Instead of kicking, Kirby sticks his hand out in a Vulcan jab, and it becomes wrapped in flame, too.

Snake Codec: (With Colonel)
S: Colonel, who is this girl fighting here?
C: That would be Yungmie, Snake.
S: Certainly doesn't resemble you.
C: No, no, no. That's her name.
She's an expert in Taekwondo, a Korean martial art.
Her parents were experts in this as well, but they disappeared when they went to fight the tyrant, Karnov.
S: That would explain why she looks kind of sad sometimes.
C: But it doesn't effect her skill much. If anything it enhances it. Be on your guard, Snake.

Stickers:
Yungmie shares the same sticker set as Karnov. However, when equipping, because Yungmie has almost all her attacks involve her (sexy) legs, Leg Attack stickers tend to provide the most benefit. Not much else helps her out much, so she has quite a bit of freedom in this regard.

Trophies:

Liu Yungmie:
A young woman trained in the martial art of taekwondo. Yungmie was one of the competitors for the strongest person in the world in a tournament organized by the tyrannical Karnov. She demonstrated her ability to prove to the world the worthiness of taekwondo. However, some also think that she fought against Karnov for another, ulterior motive.

Hyper Nerichagi:
Yungmie has the Smash Ball, ready to show off this awesome technique. When an opponent is right in front of her, the attack is perfectly timed, sending them up, before Yungmie leaps to them, striking with many kicks and blows to disable them. Once she has finished expressing herself, a powerful heel kick finishes the job. If one gets hit by this, the match may be over already.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Assisst Trophies:

Psycho Mantis:

Psycho Mantis pops out Assisst Trophies randomly. When PM appears, he cackles then disappears. This is when weird stuff happens. The music for the stage may stop suddenly, the controls of your opponent (or your own) may start to malfunction, the screen may become staticky, or perhaps the screen will trun black with the word HIDEO typed in green letters in the righthand corner.

Space Hunter Drake Redcrest

Drake pops out of an Assisst Trophy, strikes his pose, and an explosion of fireworks do damage to all enemies in range.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I'm in a writing mood. I already made some SSE plots for some of my characters, with mentions of others when appropriate. (e.g. Stephen Colbert in The Ruins) I think I might make a prototype SSE plot with various characters from this topic in it and post it here.

Because I'm not sure whether you all would approve, I'm going to ask if you all are cool with this. If your character already has an SSE storyline, I hope you're okay with it being changed slightly for my version. (e.g. Gardevoir will still go after Gallade, but team up with different characters)

So, do I have permission to? *insert puppy eyes* If not, that's okay too. I'll still make one, but I won't post it here.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
MASTER CHIEF

on a scale of 1 thru 5
speed-4,between meta knight and zss
projectile-5,best projectiles in the game, but the only meele moves are smashes, tilts, dair, uair, bair, and fair
meele-3, only because the lack of moves
SPECIALS
neutral-needler-rapid projectile
side-plasma grenade-gooey bomb and snakes nuetral mixed(1 of 4 chance it will be a stick grenade[just for looks])
up-grav lift-think sonics up but going more sideways-credit goes to kiki52
down-trip mine-this is ALOT like snakes dsmash but it can be used in the air
final smash-landmaster
real final smash-spartan lazer-starts out like snakes but you must charge it by holding b,2 shots,1 hit KO-again credit to kiki52 but i think mine is different
SMASHES AND ARIAL ATTACKS
fsmash-uses the energy sword or gravity hammer
dsmash-look down at dtilt
usmash-captain falcon
nair-shoots a missle straight
dair-think links with energy sword
bair-this one is unique because it turns him around then hits them with a rifle butt(heehee butt)
uair-think snakes but it vaccums
fair-swings grav hammer down-meteor smash
TILTS
dtilt-energy sword version of ikes
ftilt-punch,nothin else really
utilt-a faster version of ganondorfs
ALTERNATE COSTUMES
changes colors
red
green(default)
blue
sandish
brown
black
ALT COSTUME
arbiter

changes armour colours
brown(default)
red
blue
yellow
green
black
ENTRANCE
rides in on a Hornet
TAUNTS
up-throws up his gun then catches it while saying a quote you put in(comes with microphone)[if not using a name then he says nothing]
down-oppponents body comes up laying down then mc/arbiter teabags
side-takes off his mask revealing his face,then puts it back on(you CAN put a mii for names)
THROWS
down-fox's with a needler
side-uses a grenae launcher-high knockback
up-uses a machine gun with 4 hits
CODEC
s-this guy keeps on shooting me
c-your just jealous you have none, snake
s-thats mama snake to you colonel
c-you and your memes
s-i know over 9000!
c-what 9000?
s-i want a landmaster
c-lolz c wat u did thar
s-i like turtles

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I'm in a writing mood. I already made some SSE plots for some of my characters, with mentions of others when appropriate. (e.g. Stephen Colbert in The Ruins) I think I might make a prototype SSE plot with various characters from this topic in it and post it here.

Because I'm not sure whether you all would approve, I'm going to ask if you all are cool with this. If your character already has an SSE storyline, I hope you're okay with it being changed slightly for my version. (e.g. Gardevoir will still go after Gallade, but team up with different characters)

So, do I have permission to? *insert puppy eyes* If not, that's okay too. I'll still make one, but I won't post it here.
Absotively Posilutely, good sir!

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Ivory. I got a little bit started earlier today, picked out a group of characters that I felt had a lot of detail, as well as some personal favourites. (And 4 of my own, because like Sakurai apparently puts a Kirby bias, I put a 'my character' bias. :p) The total went up to 35, coincidentally enough.

This story is just a prototype one at the moment, and borrows a lot from the original SSE, as well as taking place after it. There are differences, though.

I removed a fair amount of spoilers from my standard entry, too.

Characters Used So Far:
Banjo-Kazooie
Paper Mario
Ginny Weasley
Rosalina
H.P. Lovecraft
Super Eraser
Gardevoir
Gallade
Waluigi
Chris and Ryann
Spongebob
Karnov
Innes
Duffman

Somewhere in this new, different world, Banjo and Paper Mario are fighting in a
tournament. Two other characters, Ginny Weasley and Rosalina, are
watching eagerly. After a heated fight, with a winners ceremony presented by
them, various enemies attack, and the four fight them. After the
chaos, H.P. Lovecraft emerges. Ginny and Rosalina try to attack him, but he is
protected by a barrier. He then turns Ginny into a trophy, and forces the
other characters to be launched, far away, before activating a Subspace Bomb.

STAGE 1: The Arena

Super Eraser is standing by the top of the arena. Jumping off quickly before
the Bomb detonated, he quickly catches Banjo-Kazooie, and revives them. They
then team up to escape the area.

STAGE 2: The Sidewalk

Gardevoir and Gallade are having a small picnic near a lake area, under a tree.
Enjoying each other's company, they fail to notice a threat nearby...
Waluigi, armed with a trophy gun, jumps out at them. He chooses which one to
take, and aims at Gardevoir. Gallade notices this, and jumps to rescue her.
Waluigi takes the Gallade trophy away, and Gardevoir goes after him.

Meanwhile, a spaceship falls downwards to earth, and crashes.

Chris and Ryann are walking in a forest area, and Ryann stops for a moment,
saying that she wants to tell Chris something. Before she can do so, though,
Waluigi appears, Gallade trophy in hand, and charges up the gun again, aiming
at Ryann. Chris is frozen in fear, and is unable to rescue Ryann. Waluigi
takes her trophy, and runs off. Gardevoir shows up, tired, and Chris decides
to team up with her.

STAGE 3: The Woods

Rosalina, retaining enough stamina so as not to be turned into a trophy,
realizes that she has to go and rescue as many fighters as possible. Before
she starts, though, Shadow Lugia attacks her, and she must fight it.

STAGE 4: The Meadow

Next, we are treated to a scene where Spongebob, in his Ka-rah-tay gear,
decides that he's good enough to fight Karnov, so he proceeds to go to
Karnov's castle. However, when he reaches there, Karnov is there first, and
uses his trophy gun. We can also see Innes as a trophy, and Duffman. They
challenged him before.

STAGE 5: The Field

That's what I have so far. I might stick it on a webpage when I get it all done for easier viewing.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Glad you guys like it. I'll work on it bit by bit over next week, and I'll put it up on a webpage for easier viewing when I'm done. I have exams, though, so work might be a little slow. But I promise to get it done or so help me.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
im really bored and this sounds pretty interesting.

Versus Prince

Universe: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Not much is known about this silent protagonist of FFVXIII, but we do know that he is a prince who rules over a kingdom that controls crystals.

Stats
Walking Speed: Ike's walking speed
Dashing Speed: Marth's dashing speed
Jumping height: Ike's jump and Marth's falling speed.
Weight: Link's weight
Size: Marth's size
Other: Wall cling (by stabbing sword into wall)

Pros:
Great recovery
Damages opponents easily
Usmash has a lot of range
Pretty quick
Floaty
Heavy

Cons:
Hard to KO with
Only a few moves have KO potential
Rather large target

Entrance The prince teleports onto the arena with his hair flashing white as he does so with his weapons spinning around him.

Attack Moveset

The prince wields a plethora of weapons that are invisible and float around him.

A - Jab (a simple punch) 2%
AA - Jab followed by a low roundhouse kick to the lower part of the opponent's body. 2%, 2%
AAA - Jab, roundhouse, followed by axe kick (axe kick can meteor). 2%, 2%, 6%

Dash Attack - Throws axe in front of him.
9%

Ftilt - Vertical slash with his serrated blade. 11%
Utilt - Vertical stab with his javelin. 10%
Dtilt - Kick sweep (similar to CFalcon's but a bit faster). 7%

Fsmash - Strong but quick horizontal slash with his motor sword. 15%
Usmash - Vertical arc with his heavy sword. (similar to Ike's) 20%
Dsmash - Spins around with his double-bladed sword, aiming for opponent's feet. 14%

Nair: Telekinetically spins weapons around him (lasts about as long as Falco's nair). 10%
Fair: Horizontal slash with serrated blade (similar to Pit's fair but with more range). 11%
Bair: Telekinetically throws motor sword at opponent behind him (blade disappears after it travels the range of Snake's bair). 9%
Dair: Downwards stab with motor sword then jumps off of opponent (automatic footstool jump if it connects). 14%

Uair: Vertical arching slash with axe. 9%

Neutral B - Fires three bullets with his assault rifle. 2% per bullet

Side B - Throws boomerang sword as far as Link's boomerang goes. 7%
Up B - Teleports with same distance as Zelda's Up B; hair flashes white during this animation.
Down B - Weapons spin around him, reflecting projectiles and harming others who touch him. May only be used for 1/2 a second at a time. 1.2x damage and knockback for reflected projectile. 3% for contact with weapons

Grab Attack: Elbows opponent in face.
Uthrow: Does a HUNK-like neckbreaker with his legs before jumping off

Fthrow: Kicks opponent into ground
Bthrow: Kicks opponent behind him
Dthrow: Stomps opponent into ground

Final Smash - Spreads out all weapons and slashes/shoots across the screen; opponents can move around during this final smash. (think Latios/Latias and Cloud's omnislash in FF7AC)

Taunts
Up - Disappears and reappears in the same spot (can be hit during animation).
Side - Reveals all weapons.
Down - Brushes off dust from his shoulders.

Victory Poses
1: He sits down in his chair.
2: He reveals all weapons and spins them around.
3: Teleports off screen

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets his hair and crimson eyes.

Alternate Costumes
Changes outfit, boots and glove color.
Crimson Red, Cobalt Blue, Moss Green, Ceramic White, Black (default)

I'll clean up later and add codecs.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Altair, the white hooded assassin, joins Smash!

Altair
Altair is the main character of Assassin's Creed. He specializes in stealth and speed to outmaneuvar his opponents. From the shadows, his hidden blade silently claims another target.

Outfits
White (default)
Black
Red
Green
Blue
Gold
Hoodless (white)
* Note- Entire outfit (white parts of the suit) change colors.

Taunts
Up- Unsheathes dagger and holds it up to his face (similar to one of Sheik's taunts)
>/<- Swings the sword twice and sheathes it on his back.
Down- Enters his "scholar disguise" pose.

Victory Poses
1. Disappears into a crowd of scholars.
2. Walks into the shadows and disappears.

Specials:
B- Throwing Dagger- Throws a dagger. Has good range (that of TL's bow). 5% damage. These daggers can be held for an infinite amount of time and aimed (damage does not get raised.)
B><- Hidden Blade- Leaps forward slightly and punches with the hidden blade. High knockback and speed but somewhat poor range and priority. 10% damage.
B^- Free Run- Altair stops falling (if used in the air) and starts running forward, auto-footstool jumping on any players who get in his way. If used on the ground, it has basically the same effect (except he won't be falling.) This 3rd jump has poor vertical height and does not leave Altair helpless (he becomes incable of performing specials after it though).
B-Down- Counter Attack- If Altair hits this when the foe is using a melee attack on him, Altair will sidestep and hit the foe with his sword. This is similar to counter but requires better timing and has very low lag. Counter attack does EXACTLY the same damage and knockback as the countered melee hit.

Ground Attacks:
Dash A- Leaps forward and punches. Good all around attack. 10% Damage.
A-A-A- Slashes with weapon, knocks foe to the ground, then kicks them. Last hit has some knockback. 5%+5%+5%
F-Tilt- Slashes forward. Quick attack with decent power and reach. 12%
Up-Tilt- Handstands and kicks upwards. Quick and has a small backwards knockback. 7%
Down-Tilt- Quickly kneels and slashes at the foes hamstring (a muscle in the leg). Low knockback but amazingly fast and good damage. 13%
F-Smash- Leaps forward and slashes with sword (using both hands). Great reach (comparable to Wolf's F-Smash) and good overall damage, knockback, and speed. 13% (uncharged)
U-Smash- Throws a dagger upwards with higher than average force. Good damage and great speed, but low knockback. 12% (uncharged)
D-Smash- Throws several daggers diagonally downwards in the direction he is facing. This is a very fast smash but deals low knockback (by a smashes standard). Up to 15% (based on how many daggers hit the foe).

Air Attacks:
N-Air- Kicks forwards (acts like a "sex kick"). 7% damage.
F-Air- Punches forward with the hidden blade. Good overall move with decent knockback. 10%
B-Air- Slashes backwards, doing a 180 with his sword. A great finisher with high speed. 13%
U-Air- Flips and kicks upwards. Very good if sweet-spotted, otherwise rather poor. 7% normal, 15% sweet-spotted.
D-Air- Stalls briefly, then throws a satchel of throwing knives downwards in a wide range (5 daggers; 1 center, 2 on far left and right, and 2 between the center and far daggers.) The side daggers have low knockback and deal 7% damage, but the center dagger does 10% damage and decent knockback. If the foe gets hit by all daggers (only happens if they were right under Altair), they are meteor smashed and take 15% damage. This is a rather quick aerial.

Other Attacks:
Get off your ***- Uses both hands to spring himself back up and kicks in the direction (left/right) controlled by the control stick. 7% damage
Ledge Attack- Leaps up and uses his hidden blade. 7% damage.

Throws:
Grab Attack- Punches the foe in the face. 3% damage.
Forward- Throws the foe forwards and quickly throws a knife. 7% damage (10% if dagger connects). Good knockback if dagger connects.
Backwards- Basically same as forwards throw but backwards. 7% (10% if dagger connects). Good knockback if dagger connects.
U-Throw- Throws the opponent up slightly and slashes them quickly with his sword. High knockback makes it Altair's most powerful throw. 12% damage.
Down-Throw- Throws opponent downwards slightly and leaps on them with hidden blade. No knockback but Altair's most damaging throw. 20% damage. This attack has hitstun adjusted to make cg'ing with it impossible.

Final Smash:
Assassination- Altair vanishes into thin air, then appears behind a random foe (in cutscene graphics) then Assassinates them with his hidden blade. Instant KO.

Wall Cling-
Amazingly long; 7 seconds (he is Altair afterall)
Wall jump-
yes. Wall jump combarable to ZSS's.

Stats:
Height- 7/10
Weight- 5/10 (roughly that of Marth)
Power- 6/10 (rougly that of Marth)
Speed- 7/10 (fast but not the fastest)
Walking speed- 1/10 (he moves in scholar disguise when walking.)
Running speed- 7/10 (Assassin's must be quick)
Falling Speed- 3/10 (As a proffessional assassin he is nimble and floaty.)
Reach- 7/10 (Has a sword)
Jump height- 7/10 (He is used to jumping high)

Pros:
Amazingly good horizontal recovery.
Best footstool jumper (due to free-run).
Free-run footstool jumping makes him capable of vertical spacing with his D-Air.
Fast running and attacking speed.
Fairly good jump height.
Very good Final Smash.
Has a reliable projectile.
Good single throws.
Longest wall cling of any character.
Can wall jump.
N-Air is a sex kick.
D-Air has very good range and if used in close range, counts as a meteor smash.
U-Air can sweetspot for a KO.
B-Air is a good finisher.
F-Air is a decent finisher.
Has a lagless counter.
Good overall character for damage and finishers.
Good air game.
Cons:
Little vertical recovery.
Floaty, so easily juggled.
Fairly large target.
Slow walking speed.
Light for his size.
Lacks the ability to chain throw.
Counter requires exact timing.
Weakest counter in the game.
Shield does not cover entire body.
Smashes are weak by a smashes standards.
Has a hard time KO'ing with ground moves.
You know, this guy does (and should) have the ability to crawl, after all, he IS an assassin.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Currently working on--so I guess I'm also reserving--Ivan (Golden Sun) and Erk (Fire Emblem).

smashbot226

Smash Master
Any comments on Master Chief?

ALL of his B moves should incorporate his gizmos, like so:

B: Auto Turret- MC lets an Auto Turret float wherever he places it, shooting a laser at nearby foes. This laser does little damage and no knockback, but can flinch and makes for a godly edgeguard. It can be picked up and thrown, and destroyed however, and you may only have one out at a time.

B^: Gravity Lift- MC throws out a floating, or grounded, Grav Lift that shoots him up into the air. This lift exists for about two Sonic Spring worths. This can also lift others up on it and is, again, destructible, but it makes a small explosion when it takes too much damage.

BV: Trip Mine- MC drops a landmine that explodes when someone, or something, steps on it. It can be triggered by throwing a projectile at it, however. Luckily, it does great damage and knockback, and can fall on and spike an airborne opponent.

B>: Deployable Cover- MC pulls out a large plasma shield similar to the ones in equipment form, then kicks it along the ground, sliding into and knocking over anyone in its way. This, luckily, also deflects projectiles and can be knocked around by MC even AFTER deployment. Same goes for the foes that also kick it back at your incompetent face.

Final Smash: Deciding between Invincibility or Power Drain...

YOU DECIDE.

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
ALL of his B moves should incorporate his gizmos, like so:

B: Auto Turret- MC lets an Auto Turret float wherever he places it, shooting a laser at nearby foes. This laser does little damage and no knockback, but can flinch and makes for a godly edgeguard. It can be picked up and thrown, and destroyed however, and you may only have one out at a time.

B^: Gravity Lift- MC throws out a floating, or grounded, Grav Lift that shoots him up into the air. This lift exists for about two Sonic Spring worths. This can also lift others up on it and is, again, destructible, but it makes a small explosion when it takes too much damage.

BV: Trip Mine- MC drops a landmine that explodes when someone, or something, steps on it. It can be triggered by throwing a projectile at it, however. Luckily, it does great damage and knockback, and can fall on and spike an airborne opponent.

B>: Deployable Cover- MC pulls out a large plasma shield similar to the ones in equipment form, then kicks it along the ground, sliding into and knocking over anyone in its way. This, luckily, also deflects projectiles and can be knocked around by MC even AFTER deployment. Same goes for the foes that also kick it back at your incompetent face.

Final Smash: Deciding between Invincibility or Power Drain...

YOU DECIDE.
ehh i like my set beeter

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Any comments on Master Chief?
I think your moveset is good. Thanks for telling about my idea in your post.

My only comment about it was that I thought that Master Chief moves too fast. Maybe he can run quite fast, but I don't think his attack speed should be too fast. Otherwise it is good. It is good to see you implemented a lot of Master Chief's guns into both A moves and B moves. But how about grabs?

I also like to see Altair in SSB4 :)
Maybe for his stage, you can have a stage in Outremer, looking down from the Mount of Olives over Jerusalem or in the middle of the Judean Desert overlooking Jerusalem. There should be some randomness in the stage where every so often a KoJ Templar Knight or Ayyubid Mamluk would comes riding down on a horse and charge you and cut you down with a sword. Just like the car stage hazard on Onett or that goblin guy riding that thing on the Zelda stage.

I'd like to see him, Master Chief, and Snake fight :)

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
The true character for the next SSB games has to be someone that has been in the franchise, but never really got enough credit for it.... Snorlax
Moveset will be posted momentarily

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Amaterasu, the divine sun goddess has joined the brawl!

Entrance: Rides a pillar of light down to the battlefield.

ATTACKS:
A: bite. Not very powerful
AA: bite, then tail whip does around 6% for both moves
AAA: Bite, then tail whip, then a double claw slash in an x formation (The first two would look like part of Nailah's combo attack from Fire emblem radiant dawn). Not much damage
Dash A: A clawing lunge. Does fairly significant damage with pretty good knock back
B: Celestial Brush technique #1, where the brush covers the opponent with symbols, and then Amaterasu attacks, homing into into the closest opponent, like Sonic's B. Not too powerful.
^B: Celestial Brush technique #2, where Amaterasu would throw the brush into the air, and then jump to catch it, like Ike's aether, then spins up to catch it, so it damages opponents on the way up, not the way down. Fairly powerful and doesn't propel the sun god downward, goes up farther than Ike's
<\>B: Celestial Brush technique #3, where Amatetasu does a long range lunging, spinning bite attack, similar to MK's side B. Not too powerful
Down B: Celestial Brush technique #4, where Amaterasu is covered with symbols, and then ducks and waits to be hit before lunging up to attack like a counter move (Think like Marth or Ike's, about the same damage and hitbox, but longer time in move, can be thrown out of).
Nair: Spin attack in the air, damages opponents all around him but has short range (think MK's Nair).
Fair: Slight lunge with a claw stab. Amaterasu is knocked backward after this attack, but not too far.
Dair: Slight spin followed by a foot claw downward stab. (spike, but not too powerful, and leaves the sun god vulnerable, this attack is kind of like TL's dair mixed with Falco's dair)
Uair: Spin attack going up, like a corkscrew, and then finished with a bite. about 9%.
Bair: Double tail swipe behind Amaterasu. good knockback, not too powerful.
usmash: A kind of hand stand on the front paws with the legs sweeping over Amaterasu's head like Ikes usmash. Does a little less than Ike's though.
<\>smash: A two hit maul attack, the most powerful of the sun god's smash attacks, does about 18% uncharged if claws hit. Fast, too.
dsmash: A claw to the left, then the right like Marth's dsmash, about as powerful, too.
^throw: Amaterasu grabs with a bite and then throws the opponent up into the air, jumps up, and brings the opponent down. This attack is almost exactly like MK's ^throw, but more powerful. All of the sun God's throws have good reach, because she lunges and initiates them with her mouth, not her paw.
Fthrow: Amaterasu lunges to grab the opponent, and then kicks he or she away with her leg paws, good knock back, not too powerful.
Bthrow: Amaterasu swings the opponent backwards and lets go. Not very powerful.
Dthrow: Amaterasu lunges, grabs the opponent with her teeth, and then stomps on the opponent for 2 seconds b4 backflipping off of the opponent and landing 2 char lengths away, does 14% damage, most powerful of all throws.
Utilt: An upward jab of the claws, high damage and knocks the enemy high into the air, does about 15 or 16%.
</>tilt: Most powerful tilt attack, brings head in a crescent motion, it is a powerful meteor smash, too. (about 18%)
Dtilt: think Marth's D tilt, but uses claw to jab instead of a sword.
^taunt: Amaterasu stands on her hind legs and swings her head around in circles while growling.
</>taunt: Amaterasu paints random patterns of symbols with the celestial brush
Dtaunt: the sun god sits on her hind quarters and howls.
Final Smash: Celestial Destruction! Symbols paint all over every enemy on the screen, about the same as MK's but with better knockback and lightly more damage.

OUTFITS:
Regular: orange and white
alt. 1: Black and gray
alt. 2: Red and orange
alt. 3: Blue and light blue
alt. 4: Lighter green and hunter green
alt. 5: Purple and yellow
alt. 6: Gold and silver, looks angelic and shiny

STATS:
Power: 8.5/10, Amaterasu is very powerful.
Crouch: 8/10, very low to the ground, about Snake's height of crouch
Drop Speed: 6/10
Height: 4/10 at shoulder on the ground, as tall as Kirby, 7/10, as tall as Marth on hind legs.
Weight: 8/10, as heavy as snake
Move Speed: 5/10 walk, average, 8/10 dash, very fast
Attack Speed: 7/10, pretty good.
First Jump: 7/10
Second Jump: 8/10
Crawl: yes
2 Jumps
Wall Cling: Yes
Wall Jump: No

PROS:
Powerful
Heavy
Good dash speed
Good kill moves
OK recovery, pretty good throws

CONS:
Unsafe tilts
Slow walking speed
Fast falling speed.
Big hurt box, can be attacked on hind legs while retreating
Must sweetspot all claw attacks on the claw, not the arm, to get the most out of the attacks.

VICTORY POSES:
Pose 1:Hind legs, growls
Pose 2:Rotates head and howls
Pose 3:Celestial brush paints symbols all over the place
Losing Pose Amaterasu stands on her hind legs and claps her front paws together.

DEATH PHRASE:
"Aroooooooo"

MISC.
Wiimote sound: A low growl.
Dodge: The sun god jumps backwards a bit.
Roll: Amaterasu bounds forward a small amount then pivots off of her front legs so she looks the other way.
Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a wolf head, complete with all markings.
Timeskip1: Raises head and growls.
Timeskip2: The sun god lays down on her side.
Emblem: Celestial Brush outline.
Snake Codec:
Commander: Snake, this wolf is very powerful!
Snake: It's a wolf, how tough can it be?
Commander: It's name is Amaterasu it it wields the power of the Celestial Brush, which lets it harness the energy of the sun.
Snake: What, is it a god or something?
Commander: Yes, actually, it is the sun goddess.
Snake: It's a girl? Ha!
Commander: Snake be careful!
Snake: Fine, over and out.

STICKERS:
Amaterasu
Orochi
Issun
Celestial Brush
Rao

JrdnS

Smash Ace
I reserve Ameratasu from Okami!!!

So far, i have:

A: bite
AA: bite, then tail whip
AAA: Bite, then tail whip, then a double claw slash in an x formation (The first two would look like part of Nailah's combo attack from Fire emblem radiant dawn).
Dash A: A clawing lunge
B: Celestial Brush technique #1, where the brush covers the opponent with symbols, and then attacks, homing into into the closest opponent, like sonic's b.
^B: Celestial Brush technique #2, where Ameratasu would throw the brush into the air, and then jump to catch it, like ike's aether, then spins up to catch it, so it damages opponents on the way up, not the way down.
<\>B: Celestial Brush technique #3, where Ameratasu does a long range lunging, spinnig bite attack, similar to MK's side B.
Down B: Celestial Brush technique #4, where Ameratasu is covered with symbols, and then ducks and waits to be hit before lunging up to attack like a counter move (Think like Marth or Ike's).
Nair: Spin attack in the air, damages opponents all around him but has short range (think MK's Nair).
Fair: Slight lunge with a claw stab.
Bair: Slight spin followed by a foot claw slash
Uair:
i love your amaterasu idea. i think it would be cool if like b shot out those beads that she has and the semi lock on the closest opponent so she could have a projectile and they would stun like falcos laser. but w/e

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'll be working on a character and moveset. I just hope he isn't already taken, are all the characters that have been done on the first page?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'll be working on a character and moveset. I just hope he isn't already taken, are all the characters that have been done on the first page?
There are actually a ton of them that have been done who aren't on the first page yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom