• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
have you looked at GIMP?
Oh, we could have ALL KINDS of fun with this. :chuckle:

I'm rather ashamed to post the first result, given that I am totally new to image editing and that I only spent a few minutes both learning the ropes and actually editing, after HPoL came out with his many-hour zomggorgeous masterpieces. I've worked more hours (at my real-life job) this week than I ever have in my life, and will work even more both days this weekend and next week. Doubt I'll have time for the next story till June 21st or 22nd. :( Heartless Prince, that must have been a rough 7 hours, but I truly do envy you. Anyway here it is.

Hylia 1 to Hylia Squadron! Bandits doth assail us, twelve-o’clock high! The villains shall suffer the fiery wrath of Din’s Sidewinder!

Maybe I should stick to writing. :psycho:

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
oh, We Could Have all Kinds Of Fun With This. :chuckle:

I'm Rather Ashamed To Post The First Result, Given That I Am Totally New To Image Editing And That I Only Spent A Few Minutes Both Learning The Ropes And Actually Editing, After Hpol Came Out With His Many-hour Zomggorgeous Masterpieces. I've Worked More Hours (at My Real-life Job) This Week Than I Ever Have In My Life, And Will Work Even More Both Days This Weekend And Next Week. Doubt I'll Have Time For The Next Story Till June 21st Or 22nd. :( Heartless Prince, That Must Have Been A Rough 7 Hours, But I Truly Do Envy You.
Aw....thank you all so much for the compliments...there were a lot of imperfections, but who cares?! I feel so glad that my hard work gave fruit to some beautiful portraits of Zelda!
Many thanks are extended to you, Ijustwanttofly, without you, I'd have never gotten the courage to make stories and portraits like this, you have been an inspiration to us all, in any way, shape or form...and yeah, it was a rough seven hours...but then again...they came out beautiful! my favorite is the Green one. Simply lovely.Thank you all once again.

maybe I Should Stick To Writing. :psycho:
Aw...don't say that, I started out just like you, but don't give up, you'll get better, and soon, you'll be editing your pictures to include Zelda, and some non-Brawl characters in there as well! I can't wait until your next story!

~Your biggest fan(I think...is anyone else here a bigger fan than me?xD ), HPoL~

P.S.never give up, Like our faithful Princess Zelda said in Twilight Princess,''Faith consists of believing when it is beyond the power of Reason to believe.''so have faith and carry on with your work, we'll be waiting anxiously!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Sweet coloring Heartless Prince Of Light´, only one guestion: why is blue smaller than others? You don´t happen to have the original (not colored) version of the picture, do you? I´d like to see that as well.

Your pic wasn´t too bad either, Ijustwanttofly. You could´ve done much worse and your picture could´ve looked like something I´d edited...

Oh Snap said:
Anyone notice any similarities in these pictures? rofl.
Zelda´s legs just have to come through her dress, don´t they? :urg:

Smash Apprentice
Well, the picture was originally the color that Zelda is in Brawl normally, the Purple/Cream color, the Line-art I have been trying to find, but have been unsuccessful in doing so because the artist that drew it never did the line-art, sadly...well, I'll continue to make them, thanks for the compliments!
(Blue is smaller because...well...I have no idea why...Photobucket shrank it, I guess...)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Took these snapshots just recently.

Dark Zelda and Falco's older brother (click here for his back story).

Falco's brother is quite curious.

Got too close.

Dark Zelda gets hurled.

Falco's Brother: Shall I have this dance?
Dark Zelda: Get your hands off me!

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace

Warrior Princess

Dance Time!

Zelda is too much for Marth, he cannot even harm her with his sword!!

Sisters

Party!

Taking out the trash

Strike a Pose!!

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow

What're you looking at?

More pictures of Zelda's legs ripping through her dress:

Samus finallly kills Zelda :(

Zelda facepalms at Sakurai for letting her legs go through her dress.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace

Duel in the Air

-_-

=)

Zelda asks for a kiss ( Ask? seriously?)

Hurry! There's a Royal Meeting

0_0

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Princess Zelda is obviously going to PWN Princess Martha. Zelda's Magic>Martha's Sword.

Also, it reminds me of a pic I took:

Peach has no idea that she's gonna end fried and dead lol

Princess Martha lol

You shall kneel before me princess Martha, no, i mean my servant Martha! lol

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
Zelda forced Princess Martha to become Zelda's servant after Zelda totally PWN'd Martha in the air duel.

And yes, Princess Peach will be fried.

Just look at the hitbox of Dins' 8D

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

It is such a relief to have returned! My producer practically abandoned me for the better part of the month, on the flimsy excuse of “real-life concerns...”

I told you, Zelda! 55 is bad enough, but that 70-hour work week really sucked! I’m not doing that again for a long t-

Silence! Insolent lackey. Do not presume to lecture me on hardships. I have faced horrors beyond your imagination! ... including a guided tour of the interior of a dinosaur’s upper digestive system, in the event that thou hadst forgotten ...

Anyway, Zelda and I will finally be working again on a new story today. It will probably not be finished today, but worst-case it should be finished soon.

I have a disquieting feeling about this. I didst not forget your request that I hint at a “future of uncertainty” in the opening to our previous episode, the one in which I commented on numerous menfolk. Despite your inclusion among them of a few knaves who actually possessed the stupidity to assail me – which I am certain that you knew would happen ere it did – I managed to escape with my skin intact and even with my garments in a salvageable state of cleanliness for the first time in I cannot remember when. I am an astute observer of human behavioural psychology, and you cannot prevent my sensing that you do not believe that my well-being is what the audience wishes. Of late my dreams have been disturbed – I have been awoken frequently by nightmares foreshadowing the coming film sequence ... and these terrible visions do not merely limit themselves to a hapless princess being partially devoured by lizards for a few seconds ... (shudder)

Uhh ... in the meantime, here are a few more outtakes from a previous episode!

This particular scene seemed to be one of my producer’s favourites, for whatever his twisted reasons may be. We shot take after take after take. I came very near to actually feeling sorry for that ill-mannered goofball. Near to it, mind you. Of course, my producer insisted on garnishing Din’s excellent magic with dangerous artificial explosives, and further insisted that I stand very uncomfortably near to the fireball due to the limited angle of view provided by his shoddy camera equipment. Being the obviously stunning actress that I am, I was obliged to behave with incaution sufficient to ensure that the scene was gorgeous enough to be worthy of its star. I do hope that a few of you in the audience may be compassionate enough to appreciate hearing that, through incredibly skillful positioning on my part, I never once was singed, even during any of the takes that were flubbed (by others, naturally) so badly that no shots were saved or taken at all. Yet another risk of life and limb that your loveable princess has taken solely for your viewing pleasure.

The last one was my favorite. I would have used it in the story, but for the interference of the platform with Luigi’s neck.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Wonderful. I like it, even among the other excellent ones.

Zelda asks for a kiss ( Ask? seriously?)
;)

More pictures of Zelda's legs ripping through her dress:

Samus finallly kills Zelda :(

Zelda facepalms at Sakurai for letting her legs go through her dress.

Zelda is barfing, what is Peach going to do?:dizzy:

Ganondorf: Hot body...mmmm...

Zelda: Let me go!

Zelda's falling!

Zelda: Yeah, that's the spot!

Anyone notice any similarities in these pictures? rofl.

I challenge thee, or any comer, to produce a picture of my legs going through my dress (not out the bottom of my skirt, the means by which I don my dress) that does NOT involve me being on the receiving end of a nasty throw, or a nasty throw-esque move such as Ganon's facegrab.

Zelda's falling!
I suspect that this one is the outcome of an upwards throw powerful enough to clear the culprit from the camera frame, such as Jigglypuff's. Can you rebuff my hypothesis by explaining or illustrating its origin?

I admit that my skirt was rather ghost-like in Melee, often passing right through me and offering little modesty, but I am confident that it is much improved in Brawl ... as long as my player is not so incompetent as to allow me to be caught and thrown. I think that it can even function properly through a grab, so long as a throw does not follow.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Zelda forced Princess Martha to become Zelda's servant after Zelda totally PWN'd Martha in the air duel.

And yes, Princess Peach will be fried.

Just look at the hitbox of Dins' 8D

:laugh:

Zelda : Martha, i prohibited you to raise your voice in my presence, you shall be punished!
Martha : Please forgive me, My lady!

Zelda : There is no forgiving
Martha : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's enough :mad:

Martha : I'm tired of you Zelda, prepare to feel my rage! HIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Zelda : -_- You didn't even touch me, did you?

Martha : Errrrrr, well, you know ....:ohwell:
Zelda : -_-

Zelda : Stay away from me, you scum!
Martha : :urg:

Zelda : Take that!
Martha : 0_0

Zelda : Hmph, like there is someone who'd like a servant like that, now that i remember i have things to do in Hyrule Temple (well of course, i'm a princess duh).

Zelda : Hey Link, let's go!, Link, Link!!!. -_- Are you even listening to me?
(I guess men are no good)

Zelda : Oh well, I guess i better get going

Zelda : Here we are!

Zelda : Hey Ike! i I just arrived and you're already attacking me! I thought you were a gentleman.

Ike : Well Zelda, a brawl is a brawl

Zelda : Well, I actually liked you, you know!

Ike : :chuckle:

Zelda : So you want it the bad way then eh?

Ike : :dizzy:

Zelda : Hah, Goobye my hopeless dreams, goobye my almost lover.

Zelda : Now, where did i was ?? Oh! Yeah, time to pwn some people

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Link : Hey Zelda, don't you wanna try out this new herb :laugh:

Zelda : Hmm, :confused: ( what should i do ?) Well, it's not gonna harm me, is it?

That Night

Link : O_O

Navi : O_O

Ganon : :)

Zelda ::lick: Whoooooops!

Zelda : I think that herb really affected me .. :urg:

*Sheik : MUAHAHAHA!! Here's my chance!*

*Sheik : TRANSFORMATION!!!!*

Sheik : Say hello to...........................THE EVIL NINJA HA!

*Zelda : Hey! I'm the one in the spotlight you know!*

Sheik : OMG! Zelda what's happening, STOP IT !! :mad:

Zelda : Now shiek, will you surrender?

*Shiek: NEVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!*

Zelda : -_-, I feel kind of sleepy ... ( that ****ed herb again!)

*Sheik: An Opening*

Sheik : Evil Ninja!! :chuckle:

Shiek : Take that Pit.:psycho:

Pit : 0_o

Pit : urg ..... *falls dead*

*Zelda : That Sheik, i´ll teach him what can i do*

Zelda : HI!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

*Shiek : Hey Zelda that's no funny*

Zelda : Actually it is :bee:

*Shiek: -_-*

Zelda : This ends know shiek

*Shiek: WTF!!*

Zelda : Did you like that baby ?

*Sheik : *Dead**

Zelda : I guess my duty ends here folks; :) until next time

Well I wanna thank both Oh Snap and Ijustwanttofly since they inspired me to write this story, and thanks for the compliment blink777.:bee:

Smash Apprentice
Hello All! It's Zelda here to give you another story, as usual! Alas, my last story did not have a conclusion...I shall tell you of the events that transpired. After the boat crashed, we forgot that some of us could not swim...Peach almost died because of that...

Well anyways...we managed to get out alright, another boat found us, and we all left...although Samus is being tried at the moment for an accidental death that took place during one of my producer's friend's shows...

HPoL:Sorry, Ijustwanttofly...I meant to tell you earlier, but Zelda got in the accident and stuff...please forgive me...um...this is why Ness couldn't be in Zelda's program...I prithee you dost not smite me, fair Princess Zelda.

Zelda: Well, it wasn't your fault...Samus should have put her toys away...

Well, anyways...I have a surprise!
this is no longer my own show, I, along with my producer, have decided to rename our show, and today starts the new program! I welcome our viewers to...

Ike and Zelda's Adventures!
Episode 1: A strange what?!

Zelda: Ike!

Ike: Yes, Zelda? need I remind you it''s enough of a bother to have to run around with you everywhere you go?

Zelda: really? as I recall it...you were the one that took me to the brewery at your hometown and said that I was your only friend...and like you always say, "I Fight For My Friends!", well, buddy...you conked yourself on the head for that one!

Ike:...I hate you...

Zelda: I'm sure you do, now....Ike...don't move...

Ike: ...Why?...

at that moment, Zelda sliced the air in half, apparently striking something manly, yet feminine, at the same time, Ike, however, ducked before he would be hurt.

Ike: What the Bloody Hell was that for?!

Zelda: I feel something here...oh well, best be on our way...Ike, Watch Out!

Zelda rams his feet, kicking into the air as soon as she did so.

Ike: Zelda!
Zelda: Ike, Be wary...we are not alone...

TO BE CONTINUED!

pictures (c) their respective owners.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
I don't think legs coming out of the dress improved in Brawl. I know there are times where Zelda's legs went through he dress (I don't really remember how, though as I didn't play Melee for a long time), but when her legs come out like this:

That's pretty bad:laugh:

Yes, I believe her legs only go through during throw animations.

And no, Jiggly's uthrow does not cause Zelda's legs to come out of her dress after she has been thrown. That picture was taken when Peach used her uthrow, right before she pummels Zelda right in the stomach.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
( ... a long story about bipolar Zelda ingesting Horse Grass, sleeping with the enemy, and battling her inner Sheik ...)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (snort) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously, I laughed out loud. That was hilarious!

Martha : Please forgive me, My lady!

Zelda : There is no forgiving
Martha : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I resent that! I am a wise and forgiving young lady. EXCEPT with regards to ugly, yellow, bloated lizards who stalk me and gaze upon me and see not a beautiful princess, but a feast ...

(sigh) I am sorry. Please accept my apology. He really gets to me. I must put it out of my mind. Yes, I would like to think of myself as a wise and forgiving person.

...this is why Ness couldn't be in Zelda's program...
Don't worry ... I've got something planned ... ;)

... it makes me so nervous when you say that ...

I don't think legs coming out of the dress improved in Brawl. I know there are times where Zelda's legs went through he dress (I don't really remember how, though as I didn't play Melee for a long time), but when her legs come out like this:

That's pretty bad:laugh:

Yes, I believe her legs only go through during throw animations.

And no, Jiggly's uthrow does not cause Zelda's legs to come out of her dress after she has been thrown. That picture was taken when Peach used her uthrow, right before she pummels Zelda right in the stomach.
Ah! I knew that I was onto something. When I earlier described the problem as not so bad as Melee ... I was referring to the reduced frequency, not reduced severity, as the severity certainly is not reduced ... as you illustrate excellently. We agree that it only happens during throws and I think that we are on the same page now. I understand your explanation of that picture which I had blamed upon Jigglypuff; it does make sense that I am still within the process of a throw and have not yet been released, but I did not remember whose throw it was. That is a good picture ... I wish now that I had asked Peach to assist me in the filming of my "tumbling" episode with Sonic. I did say that she was kidnapped and unavailable ... but it is just a show, of course. ;)

If my bumbling producer can figure out how to make his black-magical "technology" useful, I shall show thee an example of how much less modest my dress was in Melee when I am NOT caught in a throw. Given that his SD card will not fit into his Gamecube ... can anyone offer any helpful instruction? I know that I have seen good Melee screenshots, but a search for the method has thus far been fruitless. I am afraid that ere long he will resort to his digital camera ...

Uhh ... yeah, what she said. I couldn't figure it out. Tips on getting the pic from my GC to my computer, in a form that my computer can understand, would be much appreciated. From there I know how to post it.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Uhh ... yeah, what she said. I couldn't figure it out. Tips on getting the pic from my GC to my computer, in a form that my computer can understand, would be much appreciated. From there I know how to post it.
I can't help you in getting a pic off your GC, but I can point out one irritating instance where Zelda's legs go through her dress:

- win as Zelda. When she does the victory pose where she turns toward the camera, prays, and then looks off in the distance all mysterious-like, part of her right (?) foot and knee show through her dress as she turns. I mean, come on: it's a single animation that has no extra physics affecting it. Sorry, but that's just lazy.

That one picture you posted singly, Heartless Prince Of Light, is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely sig-worthy.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Great pictures, stories, jokes, great everything here! There´re too many things and makers for me to compliment them all, so I´ll just have to settle for saying all of you who have posted here rock.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
:grin:

Shoulda known. Of course someone with an avatar that looks just about exactly like the shots, would be up to the task. My favorite is this one.

At first I was wondering why I'd never noticed her black nail polish before ... then realized it was an effect of the explosion! Amazing!!!

I think I'm going to take a few of these and make a montage computer wallpaper that I will set for next Halloween. :grin:

Who is that in your avatar anyway? She looks like Peach, especially her hair...

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
I want to take some Zelda pictures from Melee, but I don't have a 2nd GC controller. The Wii-mote does not work with Melee; two controllers are needed to take pictures in Melee.

Also, I don't know if I can save Melee pictures on the Wii.

*Sheik : *Dead**
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
This' very hot.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
I want to take some Zelda pictures from Melee, but I don't have a 2nd GC controller. The Wii-mote does not work with Melee; two controllers are needed to take pictures in Melee.

Also, I don't know if I can save Melee pictures on the Wii.
Oh, I can play GC games on the Wii?!?

*reads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Backward_compatibility*

... "The Wii console is backward compatible with all official Nintendo GameCube software, as well as Nintendo GameCube Memory Cards and controllers."

:embarrass

I CANNOT believe that I never knew that part about the software. I have four GC controllers. Hmm...

... wait ...

"A Wii console running a GameCube disc is restricted to GameCube functionality ... A Nintendo GameCube Memory Card is also necessary to save, as the Wii internal flash memory will not save GameCube games."

:(

So your SD card probably will not be able to save ...

I'll try it tomorrow, but I have my doubts...

This' very hot.
YEAH it is... :bee:

Come again?

That's right. ;)

You and your arcane modern slang that you absolutely refuse to explain to me. First "Brawl-Babe," and now "hot," and let us not forget "babe-elicious." You shall rue the day that I uncover their meanings ...

But until then, I sure am having a lot of fun! :laugh:

At my expense, no doubt.

EDIT: Oh! Almost forgot. You know how Twilight Princess briefly pauses before every boss battle, displaying the name of the boss in large ornate letters across the screen? Does anyone know where I can look at a screencap of this? Any boss. My saved game is not near a boss battle and I would really like to see it so that I can try to ... copy its style ... for a certain shot in the story that Zelda and I are working on, and are well along with. Given how new I am to image editing, I am not guaranteed to be satisfied enough with the result to post it, but I would like to try it anyway.

Oh NO. You are preparing to ask me to throw myself into battle against ... "someone," or something, are you not? Oh my goodness. No wonder that I was driven so far into unease by ill omens. I truly shouldst have strangled thee when I didst possess the chance. Slumber shall never take me ere the morrow ... *shiver* :crying:

*ahem* Uh ... sure it will. Stop trying to give away my story and just go to to your chamber and go to sleep. I've got it all planned out.

Curse thee. I HATE every last instance that thou hast mumbled that thou "has a plan" ...

Top Bottom