• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Alright! I finally got my SD Card so now I can start posting me screenshots! YAY! :D

Harrr. Anyway, there are some 80+ shots, so I'll just pick some of my single-line solo-Zelda favourites and string together some story lines later on.

Randoms:

EVERYBODY SAY HEEEEYYYYYYY!

idea

Zelda gets an idea...

Let there be taunts!

...And chemical peels!

...And FROG LEGS.

------------------------------

Light arrows.

Don't eat them.

------------------------------------

Alright, that's all for now. Bye :D

If you liked these, be on the lookout for "Zelda's Revenge" and "The courageous misadventures of Zelda and Ganondorf."

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Alright! I finally got my SD Card so now I can start posting me screenshots! YAY! :D

Alright, that's all for now. Bye :D

If you liked these, be on the lookout for "Zelda's Revenge" and "The courageous misadventures of Zelda and Ganondorf."
OMG! Those are awesome, how do you take photos like that :bee:

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
*Request*

Hey there!

Everyones pictures are SOSOSOSO fantastic. Really incredible work guys (and gals , if any)!

I've heard from a friend that it's quite funny to see Zelda trying to hold onto a warp star. I know this is a bit gay to ask, but can someone please take a pic and post it on here? My Brawl no longer works, or I would do it :(

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
I've heard from a friend that it's quite funny to see Zelda trying to hold onto a warp star.

I like her boot in the lower-left of the third pic. :)

Oh, no need for anyone to look for "Twilit Parasite: DIABABA" boss images from Twilight Princess for me now, I found a few okay ones and learned what I wanted from them. The story is coming along well. I have taken all or nearly all of the pics, now I just have to edit a couple, image_shack them all (probably the biggest time investment) and finish off the writing that I am 3/4 done with. Sorry for all the hype and all the delays, but it's going to be LOOOONG. I must not say how long, but it must be split up into parts. I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow hopefully :)

Need I even say "sweet pics" to SinkingHigher? It seems to have become the norm in this thread and I feel like I repeat myself. :bee:

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Oh, no need for anyone to look for "Twilit Parasite: DIABABA" boss images from Twilight Princess for me now, I found a few okay ones and learned what I wanted from them. The story is coming along well. I have taken all or nearly all of the pics, now I just have to edit a couple, image_shack them all (probably the biggest time investment) and finish off the writing that I am 3/4 done with. Sorry for all the hype and all the delays, but it's going to be LOOOONG. I must not say how long, but it must be split up into parts. I'm thinking tonight or tomorrow hopefully :)
Could you trie to finish it soon? Not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm leaving in two days and will be without internet for five weeks and would really like to read your story before that.

Also, I'm not going to say "great pictures" since I already stated that every poster in this threat rocks. That statement is valid as for now until I'm from my time without internet.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
idea

Zelda gets an idea...

...And chemical peels!

...And FROG LEGS.
Too funny!

EDIT: So does that mean I have to plug in a GC Memory Card into the Wii to be able to save pictures? I have a memory card, but again, I don't have 2 GC controllers. It would be really rad if we had Melee Zelda pics :(

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
:luigi2: Umm ... TAP TAP ... Is-a this thing on? Oh. Oh, oh-a kay.

Ciao. Signorina Zeld-a, well-a, actually it was-a her producer, has-a asked me to post-a this episode. He-a said to say that it was-a very very very long-a, and there were-a multiple parts, so don’t-a give up after the first-a one. He-a said, I should-a do this, just in-a case that neither-a them were avail-a-ble to do it them-a-selves-a.

Uhhhh ... oh. Oh oh. Oh no. Oh oh oh. I guess-a I better watch-a it myself, along-a with you all. What-a happened to them? Oh oh. Oh no.

:zelda: Greetings to thee, fair citizenry! Welcome to the seventh episode of my educational miniseries! I am your hostess, Princess Zelda of the realm of Hyrule. Today we shall be exploring the ancient maritime arts. I shall teach thee how to sail! I am so excited! I do so love the fresh cool air and warm sun out here on the sea.

First, we must ascend the mainmast to trim th- ... YIPE!

Curses, Link, I told you, I- ... !!!

:zerosuitsamus: Shut up!

Why must I be burdened with an irredeemably unpredictable producer?!? I invited no guests. Explain her presence to me at once!

You’re wasting your breath. I made sure he wouldn’t say anything.

What?!? Impossible! I have been unable to prevent the blathering of his irresponsible mouth in months. Surely thou didst not-

SILENCE!!! *whack*

Ahhh!

...ugh...

Heh. I always wanted to say that to one of you lofty, prissy princesses.

... very well then. Now thou hast said it...

Why didst thou cometh here? Is this about Link? I spied thee running away after he doth claw-caught me in the previous show. Thou can have him.

Sharper eyes than I gave you credit for. Ah yes, Linky Linky. Such a nice man. He hardly ever talks, you know. Well, except for that time that he tried to rescue me from a fight I had well under control, and stomped on your pretty head in his haste to reach me. Hehe, that was funny. He called me “Zammy.”

Yes, I remember well. I am sure that it was indeed humorous to thee.

I’ve been after him for a while now. Few prey can escape the slickest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

... but Linky Linky is so so stubborn. Since your Yoshi incident ...

... (grumble) ...

... I haven’t been able to hold his attention at all. I guess you didn’t know, but all he ever thinks about is you. He watches your shows over and over, and gets so upset when anything even slightly annoys you. He lights up every time you smile. He’s assembled his own picture album, just of you. I’m sure all he wants is for you to be civil to him for once in your royal, high-blooded life. He’s just too awkward to ever actually say a d*** thing or do anything about it.

Why didst thou undertake great effort to ruin my show, just to tell me this? I not only hardly believe you, I also would hardly care if I did believe. Furthermore, I am certain that you are astute enough to have predicted that I would neither believe nor care.

Hehe, of course I knew that was what you would say. I just thought you might like to know.

Thou art a terribly bull-headed, insufferable person who, in spite of thy respectable bounty-hunting exploits, hath managed to cause more strife than good on every occasion. I have always wished to say that to thee, and now I have. I thought that thou might wishest to know.

Oh, right, I’M a bull-headed, in-whatever-able person. Sure. This coming from the woman who made a little boy cry in her last episode.

... ?

You lie. I did nothing to him beyond a well-wish to be on his way.

Oh yes you did. He was crying uncontrollably and kept on whimpering your name over and over again whenever he could catch a breath from his sniffling and sobbing. Poor kid. I just HAD to put a stop to his misery.

YOU LIE!!!

But that’s not why I’m here either. I wanted to-

Didst thou wishest to gloat about how thou art “the most babe-elicious babe anyways?”

... what? What did you say?

Hmph ... perhaps something was lost in the translation ...

That sounded like what that jerk Falcon said to me. Did you ... YOU’RE the one who sent him after me!!!

Excuse me? I sent him away. I was trying to get rid of him.

You were trying to get rid of ME. He tried to capture me! He said that you sent him-

... at his own suggestion, for I wouldst not giveth him what he wished. I was only thinking of how I couldst convinceth him to let me be in peace. Likely he merely wished for you to show him your unmentionables.

Rrrrmmm. Harrumph. Maybe. He did say that ...

... anyway it doesn’t matter anymore. He won’t be giving me any more trouble.

... (sigh) ... Is that so. How many are you up to now? I have lost track of my count.

Oh, I lost count a long time ago, hehe.

Now, if you don’t interrupt and p*** me off again, I will tell you why I came all the way here and infiltrated your show. I wanted to show you something.

I would appreciate if thou wouldst show me the fiery trail of thy rocketship as it carries thee far away, never to return.

... *RUMBLE* ...

I’m going to pretend that I didn’t hear that remark. Take a look out over the ocean. What do your sharp eyes see?

Certainly no gleaming metal flyer. Nothing at all, save for a terrible dismal sky where the sun recently shone. Distant thunder rumbles. A strangely sudden cold rain is beginning to fall.

Of course it’s falling.

... “of course?” ...

Unless the goddesses are more disturbed by your presence than even I had suspected, your words make no sense.

... I am controlling it.

... *RUMBLE* ...

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Really, really great read, i love things like this :] I wonder what Zamus is using to alter the weather, the suspense!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Haha, thanks to everyone that said they liked them.

The Courageous Misadventures of Zelda and Ganondorf storyboard is all ready to go. Gotta go do some stuff now, but when I get back in a few hours, I'll do all the story typing and then post. :D

I have to admit, there's gonna be some funny ****.

P.S. I found a way to maneouver some of the previous shots into the story board. It's just a couple, but it's worth it.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Distant thunder rumbles. A strangely sudden cold rain is beginning to fall.

Of course it’s falling.

... “of course?” ...

Unless the goddesses are more disturbed by your presence than even I had suspected, your words make no sense.

... I am controlling it.

... *RUMBLE* ...

Hmph. HMPH. Cease thy wasting of my time. Now that my show is beyond salvation, I have better places to be.

Hehe, I knew you would say that, you silly princess. You’re not going anywhere. Watch, I’ll make it worse! Or should I say ... better?

... *RUMBLE* ...

Remember your precious Linky Linky’s “Gale” boomerang? The one with the so-called “Fairy of Winds” inside? Well, I swiped it from him.

How dare-

... have your primitive people ever heard of phazon? Amazing, that stuff...

... (gasp) ...

... just a quick dip in a vat and a careful installation into my modular weapon has changed your pathetic little plaything into something ... useful ...

... *BOOM* ... *RUMBLE* ...

Art thou quite certain that thou hast not suffered an overexposure thyself? Those unnaturally-shaped growths on thy chest would attest to it ...

... ... WHAT ... ... did you just say.

... *RUMBLE* ...

I didst say, cease thy troublemaking, ere I – (whoa) ... ere I lose my footing in this wind and water.

Is that so?!? Oh no I’m not. I’m going to blow you away with the true power!!!

... *RUMBLE* ...

You’ve never seen a REAL storm ...

... until now!

Without a frictionless Teflon suit like mine, or a butt made of lead ...

... you’re going up, up, and away, to your doom in the eye of the cyclone!!!

Whoooa-my goodness! Oh my gracious!!!

Now ... you ...

... shall ... be ...

GONE!

... ?!?!!!!!!

... a suit made slick by black-magic ... a derriere made of lead ... or easily and instantly donnable Iron Boots.

... *BOOM* ...

Now. Returneth my ship down to the sea in which it belongs, and surrender your corrupted instrument of villiany. ELSE THOU SHALT SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Alright, I wanted to do a little prologue, but I figured I might as well get right into it. This is gonna take a while. I'll try to make it easy to follow.

The Courageous Misadventures of Zelda and Ganondorf!

: EVERYBODY SAAYY HEEEYYYYY.
: HeeeyyyYYYYyyyYYY!
: Ganny? Where is everyone?
: ...
: :confused: What did you do?
: GANNY HUNGRRYYY!!! Ganny eat Zeldaaa!! AAAHHHHHH!!

: Not now Gandy. I'm not in the mood. *plays flute*
: HADOUKE--

: I SAID NOT NOW.

: You will pay for this... Mark my words, Zelda... You will PAYYY.

SUDDENLY...

: What the? What is this stuff?! What's going on?!?!

*WARP* Somewhere in time, in a seperate timeline...

: Where am I? Ohhh I know this pla- Ganondorf? Hahahaha what a pansy.
: *dances*

: Arabesque! To a pirouette! To a- Lucas?! Get out of my way!
: OMG MY FACE!! AAAHHHH!!

: Heyyy :D
: OMG MY FACE!! AAAHHHH!! You crazy skank!
: Whatchusay?!
: And get a freakin'manicure once in a while!
: Oh no you didn't!
: Oh yeah, I totally did! What are you gonna do about that?
: D:<

: SILENCE!

: AHHHHHHH SHlTAKKKEEEE... Uh oh! Get out of the way!!
: *Gulp*

: Ahhhh it hurrrtttsss it hurrttts make it stop!! Make it stoppp!!!

*BOOM*

: *HEE HAWWWW HEE HAAWWW*

Meanwhile, back at Final Destination...

: Zelda, where did you go? *Turns around* Oh crud.

PAUSE!!

SOCCER BREAK

: SCORE! Boo-yah!!

: AAAEeeeeeiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee.

: Falconnnn FAIILLL!

: GGOOOAAAALLLLL!!

Anyway...

PART 2

: Hey Zelda! Close your eyes! I got a surprise for you...
: Ooooooh I wanna see I wanna see! ... (Aside) Wait... My Wisdom-sense is tingling. *peeks*

: *pimpslap!* YOU WANT SOME O'THIS?!?!?! Huh?! You wanna piece of me?!?!
: No! No princess. I beg you! Pleassseeee spare meeee-

: Suck on this!!
: Noo-- mmphmbleh *gag* Forgive me Zelda!

: What do you say?!
: I'm soorrryyyy let me go let me gooo.
: LOUDER.
: SOR-

: Not good enough! NO BABIES FOR YOU!!
: :urg:

(This is why Gerudos only give birth every 100 years.)

: Yeesh. PMS and Triforce power go horribly together.

: Ohhhhhh yeeaaahhh.
: :mad: IMA GETCHU HO.

Meanwhile, back at Final Destination...

: Hehehe Sheik like little boys.
: Ahhhhhh *cries*

Back at Eldin Bridge...

: CHHAARRRGGGEEE!!
: Oh crap oh crap oh crap!!!

: RIDE THE PONY! RIIDDEEEE!!

: WRRAAAHHH---
Mufasa: No Ganondorf. This is not the way!
: But father!
Mufasa: Use the fart, Ganny! USE THE FART.

: Yesss... I feel it!

: In yo face!

: Nooooooooo!! UP B UP B UP B!!

: NO GANNY. In YOUR face!
: Oh ffs. What is this, LOST? Don't you EVER die?!
: No I can't because that's now how the game is programmed.
: Psh.
: And one other thing.
: :confused:
: I have... *links*
: Wha-?!
: NOW LINK!!
: ...
: Oh God dammit Link, why do you always take so long? I guess I'll have to improvise.

Crouching Princess, Visible Bad guy!

: Come on Zelda, think of something!

: NIPPLE CRIPPLE!
: AHHHHHH OMG OMG GET OFF ME.

: Alright I'm here
: Come on!!
: What do I do?!
: KICK ***.
: Oh right lol :p
: Hehe ditz.

: MOTHA-F***AAAAA!!

: Weeeee my turn! NO MORE BABIES F-
: Umm, Link I kinda took care of that already.
: O RLY?
: YA RLY!
: NO WAI!!
: YA SRSLY!!! :p

PWNDIZZLLLEEEEE!!!

: Sweeeetttt
: Totally.
: **** YOU TO HELL.

: END.

Arean

Smash Ace
Your story is getting me hyped up Ijustwantofly

Also SinkingHigher Nice pictures.. but i have to say u might wanna tweak the fonts and stuff.... its kinda mind boggling to read it

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
:luigi2: Avatar-a swap, while he’s-a not looking. Ho ho. So bee-you-tiful. Ho ho ho. Never give-a Luigi your pass-a-word, ho ho ho.

... oh. Oh oh. Oh oh oh. He might-a never look again. What-a happened? What-a happened? Oh oh. Oh no.

... ?!?!!!!!!

... a suit made slick by black-magic ... a derriere made of lead ... or easily and instantly donnable Iron Boots.

... *BOOM* ...

Now. Returneth my ship down to the sea in which it belongs, and surrender your corrupted instrument of villiany. ELSE THOU SHALT SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

... *RUMBLE* ...

You don’t really think you can take me. You’re smarter than that.

I do not know about this word “take” that thou useth out of context, but I hath stared down many a terror vastly more frightful than thou canst imagine, and seen them all defeated. I shall rid the realm of evil once more if I must.

Ha! YOU?!? Well ... maybe you would have been able to kill the Chykka on Dark Aether, but only if he’d died from his laughter at how slow and weak you are. You can’t even handle a stupid yellow dinosaur.

... *BOOM* ...

Pathetic impressionable-willed scoundrel. Thou hast truly fallen prey to darkness. I shall aid thy feeble mind with a hint for the upcoming battle: I am hither, just in front of thee! I prithee do not lose thy way on thy journey!

... *crackle* ... *crack*-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

DIN! I unleash thy power!

*FOOM*

Ha! You can’t hold your aim on me!

... *BOOM* ...

I shall smite thee down! *sparkle*

Wooo! You almost got me there! Hehe!

(gasp) Take this! *swipe*

Oh, I will...

Hi-YAAA!!! *thuck*

A-AIIIYYYY!!!!!!!

*THUD* GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... *RUMBLE* ...

... (gasp) ... (gasp) ... (gasp) ... (pant) ...

... (pant) ... (pant) ...

... *step* ...

... uuuuuhhhhhhhh ... (pant) ... urg ...

... *step* ... *click-click* ... *click*

... *RUMBLE* ...

Foolish little princess. The power of phazon is too much for you. As wise as you were, you should have known.

... uhhh ... (pant) ...

... “were?” ... (gasp) ... thou meaneth to say ... (pant) ... “are.”

Still fussing over grammar, hehe. How charming. No, I did mean “were.” So charming ... to the last.

... nay ...

Fuss no more. This little pistol contains a full charge of Phazon-infuzed Wind Fairy, or as I like to say, Wind Fury. Hehe. An entire hurricane focused into a narrow stream, it will punch a hole right through this primitive boat. Maybe even through the sea floor, hehe. Your soft, weak little body will slow it down so little that you’ll feel no pain at all. Better than you deserve, after the way you treated me ... but it’s what you’re going to get. We can’t have you telling the whole world all about me on that little show of yours, now can we, hehe?

... NAY– (gasp) ... It is the phazon- (choke) ... talking ... (gasp) ... (gasp) ...

Right. Whatever. You were one of my easiest prey.

... (pant) ... (pant) ... you shall be caught ... (gasp) ... (pant) ...

*giggle* Hehehe. Seriously now. No one has ever apprehended me. I’m just too good. You know that. Even if some goon ... somehow ... did manage to lay his hands on me, NOBODY is sticky-fingered enough to handle me. I am lightning quick and my suit, except the soles of the boots, is absolutely frictionless. Nothing can hold me. Now ... enough fooling around.

... (pant) ... (pant) ... it was not intended to end this way ... Link ... it was never fated to end ... like this ... (choke) ...

Hehe. So charming. (sniffle) I might actually cry. What a pity. Goodbye.

... *RUMBLE* ...

... Naryu, hear my plea ...

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
*giggle* Hehehe. Seriously now. NOBODY is sticky-fingered enough to handle me. I am lightning quick and my suit, except the soles of the boots, is absolutely frictionless. Nothing can hold me. Now ... enough fooling around.

... (pant) ... (pant) ... it was not intended to end this way ... Link ... it was never fated to end ... like this ... (choke) ...

Hehe. So charming. (sniffle) I might actually cry. What a pity. Goodbye.

... *RUMBLE* ...

... Naryu, hear my plea ...

*SLURP*

... ?!?!!!!!! WHAT THE ****??!?! NOT NOW!!!!!

*stick*

GAHHH! MY KNEE! IT’S STUCK!!! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

NONONONONONONOAHHHHH-*SHLURP*

:yoshi2: omnomnomnomnom ...

goffmmpthgarferg-ug....

PLEH!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU FILTHY THING!!!!!!! I’M GOING TO- whoa, whoa, whoa no nonononoAHHHHHH!!!!!

MRRF!! GRRFrrf-urf-rrrrg-*plop*

*HOP*

:kirby: *SWALLOW*

I’M FREE!!! I’M-*stick*-GAHHH! NOT AGAIN!!! GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!-*SCHLORP*

*PLOOP*

mmpth! grrrf! rrg ... *SPLOOSH*

YUUU!!

YOSHI!!

O!

!!!

... Kirby ... YOSHI ...

ohh...

*gulp*

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap.

Ijustwanttofly that was SUCH the awsome! I love you so much for your creative genius (not to mention your body, j/k). You should get an award for the "Best Thing to be on the Earth for Zelda"

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've been absent for awhile. Anyway, I do have some additional Zelda snapshots to show. They won't have captions this time though.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet

... Kirby ... YOSHI ...

ohh...

*gulp*

Oh my gracious! That was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much little Kirby!!! *giggle* I am so sorry that I chased you away back in my very first episode. Please – you are welcome to accompany me whenever you want, and I will play with you as often as I can!

And as for you, YOSHI ...

You and your impossibly sticky tongue saved my life and probably all the lands. Ten heart containers is the LEAST you deserve!!!

*SMOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOCH*

YO-YO-YO-YO-YO-YO ...

Rejoice, my dear friends! We are alive, we are healthy, and we are free! In praise of glorious victory!!!

YOSHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

(Gasp!) Oh my goodness! You’re alive! By the will of the goddesses! Such a relief!

Huh? Oh, yeah! Alive and well, as usual! :)

I had thought that thou ... Samus, that murderer, she said that she had silenced thee! What hap-

Oh, did she ever! Yowzers! WOO WOO! ****, she fine! She can “silence” me WHENEVER SHE WANTS! Man, what a babe!

... but I ...

... (sigh) ... I shall not even attempt to puzzle that out. When thou dost addresseth me as “Man” ... gahh. I am so ever confounded. As is usual with thee. I prithee forget it. I am simply glad that thou art alive and whole. Hmm ... perhaps, then, some of the others may be alive and whole as well? ...

:) ... well, thank you. I’m glad you’re back. I’m glad you’re alive and whole too-

AHHHH! It’s horrid!!

W-what? What’s wrong?!?

That!

!!! Haha! Oh my gosh. Dangit. Never give Luigi your password. Is he still here?

*knock* *knock*

Ciao, Zeld-a! How is-a my fav-a-rite princess? A bee-you-tiful signorina as always, I see!

*ahem* Did you do this to my avatar?

Did-a I do ... oh! Oh, ho ho ho! Ho ho! Oh. Umm ...

... well?

... ummm ... oh! Oh! It-a was, I mean-a, it-a must-a been my brother Mario! You gave-a him your pass-a-word ...

Uh, no I didn’t. I loaned YOU my password.

... oh. Ummm ... umm ... oh! Oh! It-a must-a been my other brother Wario! You gave-a him your pass-a-word ...

DIN! I unleash thy power!

... oh, oh oh! MAMA LUIG-*FOOM*

Thanks, babe. :)

*giggle* Any time. ;)

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Alright. Now that I'm not "silenced" ;) by Samus (yowsers) anymore, I can comment on everyone else's stuff!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

: Yeesh. PMS and Triforce power go horribly together.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::psycho:

: NIPPLE CRIPPLE!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::joyful::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I See A Yoshi Hand!!
:grin: I was so hoping someone would say that. And, I was SOOO hoping it wouldn't be the very first person to comment. :chuckle: I worked hard on that shot.

Ohnoez! What's she going to dooooo?
:laugh: NOW you're getting into the spirit! :chuckle:

Holy crap.

Ijustwanttofly that was SUCH the awsome! I love you so much for your creative genius (not to mention your body ...
:crazy:

:laugh: LOL at Peach.

... a smilie for every occasion. ;)

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Ohmygaa~!!!!
BEST...STORY...EVER!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO EPIC, AND THE PIC AT THE END...HILARIOUS!!!!!

XDDDDD
YOU SO DESERVE THE TITLE OF Princess Zelda's top show producer!

Zelda: but Heartless, you're good as well!

Yeah, but, I mean, come on! he got SAMUS!

Zelda: I swear...men and women in too-tight clothes...it is so undignified...but I love you just the way you are, my Heartless prince of a producer!

Aw...well...Ike's storyline isn't going so good, so we're going back to talk shows...and...I must confer with a certain person who has a certain 'wanting to fly' while writing stories of his own Regal Princess to have both of you on my show!

However, we'll need to get your hair done...

Zelda: Can I pick the color this time? I keep telling you, red is not my hair color...

Fine, Fine, you rule here anyways... ;)
Zelda: Thank you...Anyways, I extend my hand to Princess Zelda, whom brought this thread to life with tidbits of her own talk shows, may the goddesses bless your every move, fair lady of our screenshot thread!~

Agreed. now...BACK TO THE SALON!

-at that moment, I decide to start dragging her to the salon by yanking on her braidz-

Zelda: Oy,Gott...Here we go again..-she facepalms-.

FORGET RED, PURPLE'S THE NEW BLACK!

Zelda: Eep...(Help Me!)

*Evil Grin*

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
I edited some pics, hope you guys like!

She looks so cool in the second one, almost like Nayru...hm...I'm getting an Idea!
:D

Zelda kinda reminds me of Sailor Neptune in this one. Really good color scheme for her like some said. I would use it if it were in the game.

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
Yeah, but, I mean, come on! he got SAMUS!
I should clarify. I didn't, really, "get" her, when she made sure I wouldn't say anything. Basically, she just told me to sit my butt down and shut up! But ... I mean, WOW! Who would say no to that?!? Yowsers! :bee:

... well ... I guess I do know of one person who would say no ... and, now that I think about it, I'm really glad she did say no. Well, not "no," but "nay."

By the goddesses, what a day. That was positively the most frightening experience that I have had in years. For a moment I truly believed that my life had come to a premature end, and the Gale Boomerang is yet unaccounted for even as I speak. Praytell, was it as frightening from your eyes, young star warrior?

... poyo?

... you do not deign to speak at great length, do you?

... poyo.

... well, regardless. It is not much farther to my castle. Thank you for accompanying me on my hour’s journey. I doth wish that I could have called upon a trusty fleet-footed steed such as Link’s wonderful Epona, but it has been fun nonetheless. If you wish it, I can provide accommodations for you for the night.

O!!, !!!

... ? What? Why dost thou become alarmed? My castle is not haunted. Is it me that thou dost fear? I assureth thee, I have nothing but the most honourable of inten-

-HALT! None shall pass, until you defeat the Dark Knight!

... but, we have already passed thee ... wherever thou hadst hidden thyself.

:ness2:SILENCE, elf-babe! Do not dare to speak to me with such inso- *sniff* insolence! *sniffle*

You do realize ... that this is the second time in my life, and already the second instance today, that some upstart has dared to issue that disrespectful command in my direction? I am beginning to get rather annoyed with it.

*sniffle* ... *sniff* *sniff* *sniffle* ... *sob...*

What is wrong, Dark Knight?

*sniff* What’s wrong? EVERYTHING!!! *sniffle*

I do not understand. Perhaps I can help. I prithee enlighten-

IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!

FIRST you don’t invite me on your show. THEN my plan for revenge fails. NOW ... *sob...*

My show about men? I assureth thee, Dark Knight, that I wouldst have invited thee had I known that thou hadst been available to attend, and wished to appear ...

... *sniffle* ... really?

By the grace of Farore, yes, Sir Knight! With thy dashing black garb, emblazoned with the exotic symbol of the Wriggling Rutabaga, and thy resemblance to another popular guest-

... rutabaga? Umm ... okay ....

... I am sure thou wouldst have been a worthy feature on the show! I shall have to speak with my producer. I am sure that he was merely unaware of thee.

... really? It was just an accident?

With certainty, Sir Knight.

“Sir Knight” ... no one’s ever called me that before. No one’s ever even called me “Sir.” Gee ... thanks. Thanks a bunch.

My pleasure. Now ... I believe that you also mentioned a plan of revenge, with which you were having some difficulty? Is there anything that I can-

Oh, that! No, that’s working out great! At least, NOW it is!

... er, I do not follow.

Well, umm, there was this blonde chick, who was dressed like ... wow ... anyway, after your show, I was crying uncontrollably and kept on whimpering your name over and over again whenever I could catch a breath from my sniffling and sobbing.

And then she came up and asked me what was wrong. And then I told her and then she said she was going to put a stop to my misery. And, boy, she did! She gave me a GREAT plan ... she told me that all I had to do was dress up like a dark knight and guard the bridge and tell you not to pass, then you’d be sure to notice me ...

THAT was how she put a stop to a child’s misery? She recruited thee to ambush me?!? I had the wrong child in mind ...

... and it worked GREAT! Here I am, talking to THE Princess Zelda! I’ve always wanted to do that! This is so COOL!!!

*blush* :blush:

... well ... I am glad that I can be of service. I always so enjoy bringing smiles to people’s faces. I will speak to my producer regarding your appearance on my show, Sir Dark Knight.

Gee, really?!? Thanks! Thanks a bunch!!! Gosh, this is gonna be AWESOME!!!

But first, I must ask thee one question.

Umm ... oh. Okay. What?

Did thy keen knightly eyes or ears happen to observe what became of a fast-living, rather ... er, outgoing ... gentleman by the name of Captain Falcon? He wore a gleaming red helm ... I was told that something terrible has occurred to keep him from further adventures ...

Yeah! I sure did! He was rude to that blonde chick, and she gave him a REALLY girly outfit, and made him wear it, haha! Right in front of everyone! That was so funny! Ho ho, oh man. He won’t be giving her any more trouble!

... (sigh) ... gracious. My, this is so fortunate. Perhaps it was merely the fool’s errands she has visited upon others that she had lost track of her count of. You have my thanks, Dark Knight. I bid thee well on thy journey home ... “babe.”

... W-what? What did you say?

Gaah. Not again! I doth hear that accursed word twenty times in each day, yet every instance in which I attempt to use it turns to disaster. ... (sigh) ...

You don’t know what babe means?

Nay! Nor doth I understand “chick,” “take,” “Brawl Babe,” “endangered species,” or any of that other foreign jargon! In particular, “babe-elicious!” Do ... do you know?

Heh, of course I know. I’m thirteen.

I prithee, tell me!!

Okay, sure. “Babe” is a-

My producer calls me that so frightfully often! Finally, I shall discover what he intends by it! He shall rue this day!

Y- your TV producer calls you babe?

And “chick,” and “fine,” and “hot,” and “babe-elicious!” Tell me! Please!!

Uhhh ... ummmmmm ... er, I, uh, better not say.

WHAT?!? I MUST KNO- ... oh, dear handsome, chivalrous, dashing Sir Dark Knight, I kneel before thee and beg of thee. I must know. Wilt thou not come to the aid of a fair damsel in distress?

I don’t want to get him in troub- ... I mean, I think I hear my mom calling. I don’t want to get MYSELF in trouble, WITH MY MOM, uh, yeah. I better go, it’s past my bedtime. I don’t wanna get grounded.

NAY!!! IT IS THREE-O’CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON! PLEASE, DO NOT LEAVETH ME HERE! TELL ME!!!

PK THUNDER!

*gasp* STOP!!! I BEGGETH OF THEE-

*BOOM*-AAAAH!!!

GAAAAAAH. (sigh) Curses. I suppose that thou art unwilling to tell me as well?

... mmmmm ... poyo.

... (sigh) ... What is a fair princess to do? I am ever so confounded ... (sigh) ...

Ijustwanttofly

Smash Cadet
MUST SEE!

She's really the most graceful and elegant Brawl Princess!
Oh jeez. :bee:

Do you know what action she was in the middle of?

While I'm at it ... Hey Zelda!

Yes?

I had to edit this image out of your encounter with the Dark Knight, so the show wouldn't get hit with an R rating. Your epidermis is showing ... :chuckle:

That is merely my pant leg showing through my dress. It seems that you are the second one to have met my challenge of a few pages ago, and found a "clipping bug" that does not involve me getting thrown.

Since you have yet to delve into the black-magic technology involved in direct screen captures, I shall borrow your digital camera to show you something from Melee ... for contrast.

:scared: Ay caramba!!! I'll have to agree with Donkey Kong's assessment. Yowsers. Why don't you show this side of your personality more often?

His assessment? I do not understand, he never said a word ... and my personality? ... :confused: ... I can only say that thou must take great pleasure in leading me to confusion. :(

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Oh jeez. :bee:

Do you know what action she was in the middle of?

While I'm at it ... Hey Zelda!

Yes?

I had to edit this image out of your encounter with the Dark Knight, so the show wouldn't get hit with an R rating. Your epidermis is showing ... :chuckle:

That is merely my pant leg showing through my dress. It seems that you are the second one to have met my challenge of a few pages ago, and found a "clipping bug" that does not involve me getting thrown.

Since you have yet to delve into the black-magic technology involved in direct screen captures, I shall borrow your digital camera to show you something from Melee ... for contrast.

:scared: Ay caramba!!! I'll have to agree with Donkey Kong's assessment. Yowsers. Why don't you show this side of your personality more often?

His assessment? I do not understand, he never said a word ... and my personality? ... :confused: ... I can only say that thou must take great pleasure in leading me to confusion. :(
OMG!! Zelda's High Heels were beautiful in Melee :bee:

And her legs as well ;)

Top Bottom