• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
Yea and i forgot his Final Smash but i cant really think of much any suggestions?
How about that samurai armor he wears (I think it's episode 3, not sure though). He could put that on and gain super armor until he takes enough damage for the armor to break, in sort of a Wario-man transformation.

Sentey

Smash Cadet
How about that samurai armor he wears (I think it's episode 3, not sure though). He could put that on and gain super armor until he takes enough damage for the armor to break, in sort of a Wario-man transformation.
good idea i do remember that but im contemplating if it should involve the six legged horse or not

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

EDIT: AS OF NOW, CU CHASPEL'S MOVESET WILL REMAIN UNFINISHED, UNLESS I CHANGE MY MIND. PLEASE IGNORE IT.

Cu Chaspel

(Erm... I couldn't find a good pic of him. That one is the only one of him that actually turned up. Any help?)

For those who have never played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate (probably most of you, the game wasn't great), Cu Chaspel is the main villain in the game (Galdes aside), and is probably one of if not THE best Final Fantasy villain ever. He's a tall, lanky, leering, badass dude in wicked red armor, a mask made of nightmares only reveals his mouth, and mercilessly murders your mother and tries to kidnap your sister a quarter into the game. And his laugh owns.

(I really wish I could find a good picture of him, or maybe a cutscene he was in. If you find one, please tell me.)

Close-up of his 'face':

STATS

Weight: 4/5 He's about as heavy as Samus, but less floaty.
Jump: 3/5 Jump is nothing special.
Speed: 3/5 Eh. He can move at a decent speed, but some of his attacks are kinda slow.
Height: 4/5 He's as tall as Snake, which is on the tall side.
Power: 3/5 He isn't week by any means, but he isn't the strongest character.
Traction: 3/5 Nothing special here, either.

Other Things
-He has a crawl. Cu Chaspel gets down on his hands and knees for it.

MOVES
Neutral combo (AA): He does a punch, then a longer punch with more knockback. Similar to Yoshi's.
Dash Attack: Cu spins himself right 'round (like a record), and his two long shoulder thingys (can't see them in the pictures) damage the enemy. A bit like Kirby's, but with longer range and less knockback.

Tilts
Side: Chaspel swings a long arm in front of him upwards. Little damage, good knockback.
Down: Putting his weight on his hands, Chaspel swings his legs in front of him. Hits low and can kill at higher percentages, but has a bit of lag afterwards.
Up: He creates an area of dark energy above him. The area completely covers the top of him, but doesn't extend very far upwards. It does quite a bit of damage, good knockback, and little start-up lag, but is very punishable if it misses.

Smashes
Side: Holding his hands out in front of him, Cu Chaspel creates an explosion of dark energy. It looks a bit like Zelda's. Good knockback and damage, medium range, but a bit of lag on both ends.
Down:
Up:

Special Moves
B:
Side B:
Down B:
Up B:

Aerials
Nair:
Fair:
Bair:
Dair:
Uair:

Grabs
Grab:
Grab attack:
F-Throw:
B-Throw:
D-Throw:
U-Throw:

Other Attacks
Ledge 1%-99%:
Ledge 100%+:
Get-off-your-***-and-stop-laying-around attack:

Final Smash

TAUNTS
Entrance:

Fighting Taunts
Side:
Down:
Up:

Victory Poses
1:
2:
3:

SYMBOL

VICTORY THEME

COSTUMES

... Ugh, my imagination is failing me. I'll finish it sometime later.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
He said he'd come back and fix it later. Read the post.

Wall-E is adorable. That moveset wins just for showing me ALL-E so I can see just what a little snuggy wuggy he is.

I retraced the reference in photoshoop with mah tablet and made an improved ref for Miss Eru, as well as adding very minor extras.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Adeleine- Awesome work SirKibble!

Improvements possible:

Damage amount at every move, not just most.
Give her a stage, and perhaps you should add a Kirby song.

Other than that... Pure genius. I'll add some of the things from yours into miy kuma set.
Thanks. I'll work on a stage and all for her.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I'm sure Deoxys has been made before, but I thought of a really cool moveset for him so figured I'd share:

Deoxys

Height: Around the size of CF
Weight: Medium
Speed: Medium
Jumps: 3
Glide: Yes
Walljump: No
Wallcling: No
Recovery: Above average

Deoxys doesn't walk, but floats.

What makes Deoxys Unique:
Deoxys has 4 forms: Normal, Attack, Defence, and Speed
Which for you are is chosen by Dspecial and hitting a direction (like controlling Zelda’s Uspecial). You always start the match as Normal

To choose:
Normal= no input
Attack= up
Defence= down
Speed=side (either)
The transformation takes less time than pokemon switch but more time than Zelda>sheik in Melee

Form Attributes:
Attack: damage and knockback multiplied by 1.25 (both dealt and received)
Defence: damage and knockback multiplied by 0.8 (both dealt and recieved), Also: Speed reduced somewhat (attack speed unchanged) and weight increased to heavy.
Speed: attacks give 50% less damage, do the same knockback, have no knockback growth and are faster. Movement speed is also faster(includes jump and fall speed)

All damages are given as "Normal". Apply the above multipliers to get the damages for other forms.​

Specials

Neutral: Energy sphere seen in the movie. Chargable, slightly weaker and slightly faster moving than Samus’s (3-20%). This move will keep it's charge even if you switch forms.

Up: shoots up at a 60 degree angle, can be changed slightly by pressing up or forward during the startup. Can attack after use (~10%)

Side: A cross between wolf’s and pikachu’s… only the end of the attack has decent knockback. The move travel’s straight like Pika’s. The middle frames have a weak hit and trip on the ground. Can’t move after completion and doesn’t charge (5% or 15% at the end)

Down: Change form (detailed above)

Tilts:

Jab: poking with tentacles, 3 consecutive hits (2%, 2%, 5%)
Forward: whip tentacle forward (7%)
Up: headbutt (9%)
Down: sweeps leg forward (6%)

Smashes:

Forward: sweep both sets tentacles forward in scissoring motion (15-21%)
Up: brings both tentacles from sides similar to ZSS’s utilt but stronger (17-24%)
Down: sweeps both tentacles on the ground. Hits both sides at once. (13-20%)

Aerials:

Neutral: spins in air and slashes on both sides with tentacles (14%)
Forward: drill move similar to sonic (3+2+3+5%)
Back: twists and slashes backwards (12%) can be strung together in some forms
Up: swings tentacle overhead, kinda like Zelda’s utilt (11%)
Down: pokes down with legs, small spiking area at tip (6%, 9% tip)

Throws:

Grab: Wraps tentacles around foe, good grab range but on the slow side
Pummel: squeeze them (3%)
Forward: spins once and throws (8%)
Back: bring the foe overhead and slams into ground on opposite side (11%)
Down: tosses them along the ground in front. (10%)
Up: uses legs to propel character upwards (8%)

Miscellaneous:

Dash attack: lunges forward, can’t combo into anything in normal form (6%)
Glide Attack: looks similar to forward air, but only one hit, and knockback is less (10%)

Final Smash: Deoxys multiplies and all the copies fly around for a bit (10% per hit)

Notes about different forms:

Normal form is what you start the match as. Deoxys in normal form has a pretty average kill potential. No real trouble getting kills, but no real early kills either.

Speed form practically cannot get a kill unless by gimping. At 999% the attack has the same knockback as 0%. However the small weak attacks will combo very well due to increased movement and attack speed. Great for racking up damage with combos and hit and run tactics

Attack form has no trouble killing, but has a nasty habit of getting killed at medium percentages (sub 100). In every other respect this form is equal to normal form. High risk, high reward. The neutral B fully charged is an good kill move in this form.

Defense form is built like a tank... being heavier and getting decreased knockback will help you stay alive. This form will save you if you are both at high damage percentage and need to stay alive, but it's not wise to stay in the form all the time due to it's lower than average movement speed.

Other notes:

Can jump after the u-special, meaning after you get hit you can jump, uspecial, jump, glide. This gives deoxys an excellent horizontal range. Vertical recovery is about average.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Thanks. I'll work on a stage and all for her.
Got Adeleine's stage done. T'was a bit tricky, since she doesn't have any known place of residence, but I settled on where you meet her in 64. Also added damages and ranges to a couple more attacks. Page 54, I believe, for anyone who wants to check her out. Haha, that sounds weird. C'mon, guys, check her out.

PS: Score +1 for quoting myself.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~ Lucy ~

Lucy from the Elfen Lied series joins the Brawl!

Back-Story

Lucy is a Diclonius, a species both physically and metally superior to human beings. From a young age, Lucy knew she was different, the key example of this being the two cat-ear like horns coming out of her head. The key feature that sets her apart from normal human-beings however are a set of four, two-meter long "invisible hands" called "vectors" that come from her back. However, due to a blow to the head, Lucy has also adapted a split personality named Nyū; a completely docile version of Lucy without the violent instinct. When threatened by an attacker, Nyū changes back to Lucy.

Stats

Size: Medium
Weight: Light
Jump: Medium
Second Jump: High
Speed: Fast
Strength: Medium
Glide: No
Fall Speed: Slow
Wall-Kick: No
Wall-Cling: Yes
Glide: No
Crawl: No
NOTE: In the anime, Lucy's vectors are invisible...but for the sake of fairness, there's a shimmer of light always around them so you can see the range of her attacks.

Pros

-Very fast, around Marth's speed.
-Multiple forms of recovery/good jumping abilities.
-Very good range, about Olimar's when he tosses Pikmin.
-Attack Throw
-Numerous multi-hit attacks.
-Projectile deflection.

Cons

-Very light-weight.
-No projectile.
-Tether Recovery can be gimped.
-Some attacks have lag or attack multiple times and can't be canceled.

Standard Attacks

A- One of Lucy’s vectors strikes forward.
A,A- One of Lucy’s vectors strikes forward followed quickly by another.
A,A,A- All of Lucy’s vectors strike forward in quick succession.

Up-tilt- Lucy strikes upwards with her human hand.
Down-tilt- Lucy sweeps the ground before her with her vectors.
Side-tilt- Lucy kicks forward with her right leg.

Dash Attack- Lucy plants her vectors into the ground and kicks her opponent with both legs.

Smash Attacks

Up-Smash- All four of Lucy’s vectors strike upwards. Hits four times but has ending lag. Also suctions opponent in.
Down-Smash- Lucy’s vectors spread out in both directions around her.
Side-Smash- Lucy’s vectors strike the area in front of her four times. Has ending lag.

Aerials

Nair- Lucy’s vectors spread out in a circular motion around her.
Uair- Lucy strikes upwards with one vector.
Fair- Lucy kicks forward twice.
Bair- Lucy’s vectors strike behind her, pushing Lucy forward slightly.
Dair- Lucy strikes downward with all four vectors at once. Is a meteor smash.

Grabs

Grab- Lucy grabs her opponent with all four of her vectors.
Grab Attack- Lucy constricts her opponent with her vectors.
Up Throw- Lucy hurls her opponent upwards and then strikes with each vector.
Forward Throw- Lucy releases her foe and then strikes forward forcefully with one vector.
Back Throw- Lucy spins in a circle and tosses her opponent behind her.
Down Throw- The opponent is driven into the ground via the force of all four vectors at once.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Lucy pulls herself up with her vectors and then touches down onto the stage.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Because she's in pain, she's forced to use her normal arms to pull herself up

Attack (Under 100%)- Lucy sweeps her vectors across the stage as she's pulling herself up.
Attack (Over 100%)- Lucy swipes her normal arm along the ground as she pulls herself up.

Rising Attack- Lucy pushes herself straight upwards using her vectors.

Random

Dizzy- Lucy shakes and rocks back and forth.
Sleep- Lucy goes to a sitting position.
Sidestep Dodge- Lucy ducks down underneath the opponents attacks.
Forward Roll- Lucy rolls foward.
Backward Roll- Lucy does a reverse cartwheel.
Air Dodge- Lucy pulls away from the camera.

Specials

Neutral B: Vector Snare- Lucy’s vectors lash forward and grab an opponent close by. The opponent is then hurled downward. Has a good deal of start-up lag and if it misses, lags even more.

Side-B: Vector Shield- Lucy’s vectors launch out before her and strike wildly, deflecting any projectile attacks and damaging any foes in range. Similar to Pit's Angel Ring.

Up-B: Vector Snag- Lucy’s vectors lash upwards, grabbing any opponents above her and pulling them violently down. Can also be used to grab onto ledges. Similar to ZSS's Up-B.

Down-B: Vector Press- Two of Lucy’s vectors press into the ground, springing her upwards. Can be used for recovery.

Final Smash
Vector End- Lucy’s lashes out at her opponent, snaring them with all four vectors. The opponent is then tossed around and slammed into the ground repeatedly before being tossed towards the edge of the stage. Very powerful and does a good deal of damage but only effects one opponent.

Taunts

Up Taunt- Lucy spreads her arms and vectors and stares at the screen.
Side Taunt- Lucy turns momentarily back into Nyū, glances around and says “Nyū, Nyū!”
Down Taunt- Lucy lifts herself off the ground using her vectors and asks, “Does it excite you?”

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Lucy’s vectors spin around her as she says, “Up to this day, I’ve never killed a single human.”

Win Pose 2- Lucy transitions back into Nyū, and looks around, saying her name.

Win Pose 3- Lucy crosses her arms, turns away and says, “When you’re miserable, you need someone more miserable than yourself…”

Lose Pose- Lucy claps slowly for her opponent.

Win Theme- Lucy's win theme is part of the opening theme to Elfen Lied, "Lilium."

Misc.

Entrance: Lucy starts out as Nyū, her eyes narrow however and she soon becomes Lucy.

Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Lucy's pink hair and her horns.

Symbol- Lucy's symbol is a music box which was rather important in the series.

Wii Remote Sound- Lucy snickers and says, "Pathetic."

SSE Role- Lucy feels threatened by the mass amount of energy coming from the Halberd, so when the battleship gets low enough to the ground, Lucy takes it upon herself to board it. Once inside, she meets up with Snake whom she intially views as a threat, however due to a slew of Primid appearing, the two team up to fight them off. They win the battle and decide that they're not enemies and team up to rescue Peach and Zelda. When Snake leaves, Lucy stays with Peach and Zelda and gets to the deck with them. She then joins the fight against Duon and isn't seen again really until the Entrance to Subspace area.

Unlock Method- Lucy appears as a challenger when all of the songs are unlocked.

Trophies

Lucy
Vector End
Nyū
Nana
Mariko
Bando
Kohta

Stickers

Lucy
Nyū
Lucy W/ Vectors
Nana
Mariko
Bando
Kohta
Yuka
Mayu
Kurama
Music Box

Colors
In the beginning of the series, Lucy/Nyū wear simply a white shirt and a pair of blue boxer shorts.

White top, blue shorts
Red top, yellow shorts
Blue top, green shorts
Purple top, white shorts
Black top, red shorts

Snake Codec Conversation

Otacon: Whoa! She looks like a catgirl! This is just like one of my Japanese animes!!
Snake: Get serious Otacon, this is the battlefield, not some kind of cartoon...who is she?
Otacon: That's Lucy, Snake. She may appear like a little girl...but she's deadly.
Snake: Yeah...it looks like she has stealth camouflage or something...
Otacon: Those are called "vectors," Snake. They're like invisible arms or something...
Snake: So I'm going in blind against this one?
Otacon: You've had worse odds before Snake, you can do it, just focus and be careful.
~END TRANSMISSION~

Stage

The Grand Stage

Alright, kind of difficult to come up with a stage for this series but I pulled it off, The Grand Stage is the location of the final battle between Mariko and Lucy. This stage isn't terribly complex, just large deck area with a small structure above it. Those spotlights act in a similar way to the ones on Shadow Moses Island but instead of just tracking a certain player, they move to a random location and become SO bright, that part of the screen is obscured, making it near impossible to see what's going on over there.

Music

Lilium
Lilium (Music Box Version)
Be Your Girl <--Imagine fighting to that XD

Assist Trophy
~ Mariko ~

Mariko has the appearence of a little girl, but in reality is another creature similar to Lucy. She however, is much stronger than Lucy and has twenty-six vectors, all eleven meters in length. When summoned into battle, Mariko extends all twenty-six vectors at once, knocking all opponents away. Any opponents who get too close to her will be snatched up into the air and then violently slammed into the ground. Mariko's grab range is about that of the Negative Zone.

I said I'd post a third character eventually, any feedback would be very much appreciated!

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
It’s funny cuz I was going to do Soren.
Oh well I’ll still do it

Soren

Weight: ** light
First jump: *** Medium
Second jump : ** shorter than the first
Walk speed: ** slow
Run: *** Medium, around the the speed of Samus’ dash
Strength: **
Knockback: **
Fall speed: ***
Attack speed: ****
Crawl: None
Wall jump: None
Wall cling: None

Although Soren's attacks don't deal too much damage or knockback, his attacks excel in speed.

Normal attacks

A,A- Soren first swings his tome horizontally, and brings down his tome vertically for the second attack. first attack has very low knockback, second attack has medium-low knockback (1%, 5%)

Foward tilt- Soren lashes out his hand and summons a short burst of green wind infront of him. medium-low knockback.(8%)

Up tilt- Soren waves his hand up in the air followed by a thin wisp of green wind. Medium-low knockback. (7%)

Down tilt- Soren sweaps the floor with his tome, very low knockback. (4%)

dashattack- Soren runs and flings his arm upward causing a burst of wind which sends enemies behind him. low knockback (5%)

Smash attacks

Foward smash- Unleashes 6 consecutive short blasts of green wind. The last wave of wind has medium-high knockback. (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 7% - 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 10%)

Up smash- Soren points his finger towards the sky and unleashes a large fireball that travels straight up and then disappears. Medium knockback. ( 11% - 14%)

down smash - Soren bends down and points an arm in both directions, producing a small electric shock from his hands. Medium knockback. (11% - 15%)

Air attacks

Nair- Soren performs a spin with both arms spread out, creating a ring of green wind. Has minor start up lag and has medium-low knockback. (10%)

Fair- Soren raises his arm and produces a short gust of wind that aproximately has the range of Ike's fair. medium-low knockback. (6%)

Bair- Turns around and makes a small burst of inferno. minor start up lag. Has a sweetspot that produces medium-high knockback. (10%)

Uair- Makes a miniature tornado that produces multiple hits. low knockback. (2, 2, 3%)

Dair- does a downward kick, low knockback, and no spike. Instead it send the enemy in the direction soren is facing.

Specials

Neutral B- Soren sends a fast gust of wind foward which can be charged. Soren can move around and attack after he charges this, like samus's beam and lucario's sphere.
~Tap- sends one wave of green wind. low knockback. (3%)
~Hold for 2-3 seconds- sends two waves of green wind. low knockback. (3%, 4%)
~Hold for 4-5 seconds- sends four waves of green wind. low knockback. (2%, 3%, 4%, 4%)
~Hold for 6 seconds- send 3 large waves of green wind. First two waves have low knockback, last wave has medium knockback. (5%, 5%, 7%)

Side B- Soren crosses his arms on his chest and then flails his hands foward, reflecting any projectiles within his range with a gust of yellow wind back to the shooter. ( multiplies original attack damage by 110%.)

Down B- Soren points his fingers towards the ground, summoning a lighting bolt from the sky to both his front and back. Each lightning bolt causes 10% and has medium-low knockback, but any enemy that come in direct contact with Soren will receive 7% with medium knockback.

Up B- A gale of wind comes from behind Soren and propels him upward. low knockback. (8%)

Taunts

Up taunt- Soren opens his tome and briskly flips through three pages.

Side taunt- Soren pulls out an Elixer, tosses it into the air and catches it.

Down taunt- Soren Points foward and says: "Do you still wish to fight on?"

Final Smash- I have no idea '_'

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Has anyone done Claus (Masked Man) yet? If so, I would be honored to devise a moveset for him. ^_^

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I don't believe so. But when you make his moves, I tell you: And I will only tell ou this once: DO NOT SCREW HIM UP.
I wouldn't dare. :) Believe me when I say that Claus has a special place in my heart and I would hate myself if I were to ever dishonor him.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I've already done Deoxys :x
I said I was sure someone had already done it, I guess I was right.

I don't expect it to be counted in the contest or whatever... I just thought of a cool moveset and wanted to share

How does it compare to your moveset?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Cu Chaspel
Believe it or not, I liked Ring of Fates >_>...

And I like your moveset for Cu Chaspel, perhaps his Final Smash could be his clone move where he splits apart into several clones and then does that spinning attack towards you. Just a thought :)

Shameless Plugging: Any feedback on my moveset for Lucy on the last page? >_>...

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Shameless Plugging: Any feedback on my moveset for Lucy on the last page? >_>...
The elves! They lie!

I've never watched Elfen Lied, myself. The moveset is nice, though. Sounds like she plays like a larger Olimar. Descriptions are a little basic (noun does verb), as a small criticism. The extra details are good, though.

I also like the Final Smash because it reminds me of Omega Red.

"OMEGA DESTROYER!!!"

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
I can't think of any characters to do, so these are my Assist Trophies, Round Two!!

(Round One of ATs is at the bottom of here. Why I felt like making a new post for these ones, I don't know.)

William Shakespeare

Series: Shakespeare/History
What Happens?: "A rose by any other name, would smell just as sweet." The great playwright extols these terms on a balcony, which appears when the Assist Trophy is activated, and separates the field. Anyone who touches the balcony takes 14% Slash damage, due to the many roses that are on it. Because of its height, some characters may find it difficult to jump over to get to the other side. Shakespeare disappears after 15 seconds.

Abridged Yugi Moto

Series: Yu-Gi-Oh!! The Abridged Series
What Happens?: He stretches his arm out, and cries out "Mind Crush!" Anyone in front of him but not touching him is dizzied and takes 8%, but anyone in close range is sent flying, with 16%. He only does this once before disappearing.

Conquering Colossus/Colossus of Rhodes

Series: Original. Kind of. Long story for this one. During my English class, where we were studying Julius Caesar, my friend's book had captions with the various pictures that were in them. The one with the Colossus of Rhodes had the one "I will conquer all" on it. Hilarity ensued.

There were also situations of Roman guards plotting to kill each other, Antony asking Brutus to pull his finger, and Satan worshipers in the book also, but that's another story for another time.

What Happens?: The Colossus stretches his arm upwards, and states, "I will conquer all." He doesn't move or try to actually conquer anything, but anyone who touches him gets 10% damage. He stays onscreen for a while, too, about 20 seconds.

Terry Bogard "The Hungry Wolf"

Series: Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu
What Happens?: Terry moves around the stage quickly, performing Power Wave and Buster Wolf on anyone in the way. He has a second jump, like the Saki, Samurai Goroh, and Grey Fox ATs. Power Wave is a... wave on the ground, which damages opponents (10%) on contact. Buster Wolf is when he lunges ahead to punch an opponent powerfully, I think... (20%)

Kazuo

Series: Sweet Home
What Happens?: Kazuo appears onstage, and lights a part of the stage on fire with his torch. He also lights characters on fire if they're nearby. It does 8% flame damage, and they take more damage over time, faster than the Lip's Stick flower, until/unless they roll. Spotdodge won't work.

And I couldn't resist...

Pikaman

Series: Pokemon/Smash Bros.
What Happens?: Pikaman does his Ganon dtilt across the stage, hitting anyone in the way for 6% damage. Pikaman also does this very quickly, so the damage can really rack up.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
NEW CHARACTER!

Char: Sir Kibble.

B's

Standard B - fires his cutter.
Side B - fires several cutters
Down B - umm help with this
Up B - Rides on his cutter.

FS: Cutter Storm

A barrage of cutters rain from the sky.
Series: Kirby.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
NEW CHARACTER!

Char: Sir Kibble.

B's

Standard B - fires his cutter.
Side B - fires several cutters
Down B - umm help with this
Up B - Rides on his cutter.

FS: Cutter Storm

A barrage of cutters rain from the sky.
Series: Kirby.
Sorry, but... He's already been done by someone.

Three guesses who. :)

Page 43.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
The elves! They lie!

I've never watched Elfen Lied, myself. The moveset is nice, though. Sounds like she plays like a larger Olimar. Descriptions are a little basic (noun does verb), as a small criticism. The extra details are good, though.

I also like the Final Smash because it reminds me of Omega Red.

"OMEGA DESTROYER!!!"
Thanks for the compliments and points for improvement. And yeah, her final smash is kinda like Omega Red's irritating grabs...God I hate fighting Omega Red in MvC2...

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
For my character just for fun im gonna make a combines character like Shiek and Zelda. This character will be from the early final fantasy. The black mage and the white mage.They will be 2d like mr. game and watch.

Black Mage.

A Attacks
~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Bump> Black mage bumps opponent with wand causing 2-5 damage. Not consecutive.
F-tilt, Slash> Black mage slashes opponent with wand causing 2-6 damage. Not consecutive.
U-tilt, Kick> Black mage kicks opponent with foot causing 3-7 damage. Not consecutive.
D-tilt, Crouched stab> Black mage crouches and stabs opponent with wand causing 2-6 damage. Not consecutive.

A Smashes
~~~~~~~~~
F-Smash, Fire ball> Black mage cast fire ball that travels a short distance and hits opponent causing exactly 15 damage. Not consecutive.
U-Smash, Fire shield> Black mage cast a fire shield above his head causing an opponent 8-15 damage if he hits it. Not consecutive.
D-Smash, Fire fiery> Black mage slams his wand into ground causing fire to hit opponents on either side of his body causing 8-14 damage. Not consecutive.

A Aerials
~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Circle of Fire> 3 fire balls circle around you and burn anything that touches you. 2-12 damage depending on how close you are to opponent. Not consecutive.
f-air, Ice shards> launches 3 ice shards foward to hit your opponent causing the shards cause 1-3 2-4 3-6. Not Consecutive.
b-air, Dark blast> Blast opponent with darkness causing 10 damage. Not consecutive.
D-air, Fire smash> Spikes opponent down with fire causing 3 damage but knocking them very hard. Not consecutive.

B specials
~~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Black hole> darkness consumes body causing all projectiles to bounce back and all people who touch it to be zapped for 5 damage. Not consecutive.
f-tilt, Fiery of Ice> frost shards pour out of wand causing 2 damage per a shard that hits you. Continuous/Consecutive.
d-tilt, Shadowstep> If an opponent hits you while your using this spell it instantly transports you to a safe location on the stage.
u-tilt, Teleport>teleports user.

Grabs and Throws
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F-tilt> Throws foward causing 2 damage.
B-tilt> Throws backwards causing 3 damage.
D-tilt> Throws down then zaps cauing 5-8 damage.
U-tilt> Throws up then uses fire balls causing 4-9 damage.

Taunts (no damage)
~~~~~~
Taunt 1- Transform into white mage.
Taunt 2- Electricity runs through wand.
Taunt 3- Laughs evilishly.
Taunt 4- Fire erupts from wand.

White Mage.

A Attacks
~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Bump> White mage bumps opponent with wand causing 2-5 damage. Not consecutive.
F-tilt, Slash> White mage slashes opponent with wand causing 2-6 damage. Not consecutive.
U-tilt, Kick> White mage kicks opponent with foot causing 3-7 damage. Not consecutive.
D-tilt, Crouched stab> White mage crouches and stabs opponent with wand causing 2-6 damage. Not consecutive.

A Smashes
~~~~~~~~~
F-Smash, Light ball> White mage cast a ball of light that travels a long distance and hits opponent causing 8-12 damage. Not consecutive.
U-Smash, Bright light> White mage cast a bright light above his head causing an opponent 2-20 damage. Not consecutive.
D-Smash, Light ray> White mage slams his wand into ground causing light to hit opponents on either side of his body causing 5-10 damage. Not consecutive.

A Aerials
~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Circle of light> 3 light balls circle around you and hurt anything that touches you. 1-6 damage depending on how close you are to opponent. Not consecutive.
f-air, Ice shards> launches 3 ice shards foward to hit your opponent causing the shards cause 1-3 2-4 3-6. Not Consecutive.
b-air, Light blast> Blast opponent with lightness causing 8 damage. Not consecutive.
D-air, light smash> Spikes opponent down with light causing 3 damage but knocking them very hard. Not consecutive.

B specials
~~~~~~~~~~
Neutral, Light shield> lightness consumes body causing all projectiles to bounce back and all people who touch it to be zapped for 5 damage. Not consecutive.
f-tilt, Fiery of Ice> frost shards pour out of wand causing 2 damage per a shard that hits you. Continuous/Consecutive.
d-tilt, Healing> Anything that hits you when you use this heals you for half that ammount.
u-tilt, Teleport>teleports user.

Grabs and Throws
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F-tilt> Throws foward causing 2 damage.
B-tilt> Throws backwards causing 3 damage.
D-tilt> Throws down then zaps cauing 5-8 damage.
U-tilt> Throws up then uses light balls causing 4-9 damage.

Taunts (no damage)
~~~~~~
Taunt 1- Transform into black mage.
Taunt 2- Ice Freezes wand then melts.
Taunt 3- Says "you cant kill what you cant damage".
Taunt 4- Light erupts from wand.

These two will have same medium jump height and run speed.

I tryed to be creative but im not very imaginitive.
Plus this doesnt really match the character in final fantasy but i did my best i hope you like it.

EDIT* oh yeah the final smash can be giant light blast for white mage and dark blast for black or something.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Updated moveset for Maria and Salahuddin Ayyub. They should be much better now.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this char has already been mentioned:

TAILS:
A: punches
AA: punches again
AAA: tail attack.
Side a - Swipes his first tail.
up a - kinda like pikachu's utilt, instead with both tails.
down a - swipes his tail on the ground.

aerials:

nair - spins his tails.
fair - like pit's fair, only with a tail
uair - like utilt.. in the air.
dair - like charizards, only no flame and with both tails.

smashes:

fsmash - smashes one of his tails against the ground. Same angle as Ikes fsmash
Dsmash - puts both of his tails on either side of him
Usmash - stronger version of utilt

SPECIAL MOVES:

B - tail spin - spins his tails in front of him
Side B - spin dash
Up B- tail helicopter
Down B - blaster thing that I saw in Super Smash Flash

Can't really think of grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.