• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ok im gonna make a kat and ana moveset

Kat and Ana the kindergarten ninjas! They will work like ice climbers as a team... ok heres the moveset

|___Up Special Move____|_Twin Spin____________|
|__Down Special Move___|_Sword Throw_________|
|____Final Smash_______|_Swords Dance________|

STATS (out of 5)
Height- 2
Weight- 1.5
Power- 2.5
Speed- 4
Jump- 4

OTHER
Wall Jump- Yes
Glide- No
Wall Cling- No
Crawl- No

A MOVES
A- Horizontal slash going left
AA- Horizontal slash going right
Tilt Forward A- Spin Slash
Tilt up A- Uppercut
Tilt down A- Stab crouched down
Dash A- Kat leapfrogs over Ana and slashes the enemy

SMASHES
Forward Smash- Vertical Slash
Up Smash- Kat starts left and slsahes up and Ana starts right and slashes up creating kind of a scissor slash
Down Smash- Kat starts left and sweeps right and Ana starts right and sweeps left they jump over eachothers swords

AERIALS
N-air- Horizontal slash at a slight downward angle
F-air- Forward Stab
U-air-Stap upward
D-air-Sword stab downward while spinning
B-air- their legs are apart, they swing their swords down in between their legs hitting behind them

GRABS
A- grab- just a slap
Forward and back throw- Kat throws then Ana slashes
Up throw- Kat throws up and Ana stabs upward
Down Throw- Kat throws down and Ana jumps on them

B SPECIALS
Neutral B- V slash- Kat and Ana slash in opposite directions creating a big V. Chargeable but you cant keep the charge. Kat and Ana crouch to charge then they slash their swords upward in a V formation. The longer you charge the more range this attack gets. If charge is held all the way Pink and Orange energy will shoot out their swords. If only one twin is left its only half a V. Has ok damage.

Forward B- Spin Toss- Ana throws Kat into the air. (Dominant twin is thrown) Kat spins vertically slashing anyone in her path. Kat then runs back. If only one twin is left the attack doesn't work. This attack can be used for recovery, but only the dominant twin would make it back on to the stage. So basically its a sacrificial recovery.Ok damage if both twins are there. No damage if one twin is there.

Up B-Twin Spin- Kat and Ana hold hands and spin. Like Links attack it is chargeable on the ground. If only one twin is left it works exactly like link's except not as high. Pretty good damage when together. Ok damage for only one twin.

Down B- Sword Throw- Kat and Ana throw their swords downward.Slightly paralyzes. Works best if they are in the air. If only one twin is left then only they throw their sword. Not a whole lot of damage but like i said before it stuns the opponent for a couple of seconds.

FINAL SMASH

Swords Dance
-Flowers grow at the bottom of the stage to show Kat and Anas love for living things. if the flowers are touched a flower grows on the on the players head. Kat and Ana slash in different directions making Xs. Like what they do as assist trophies except more powerful. The flowers on players heads dissapear a couple of seconds after the attack is over.

TAUNTS
1.They do a spin then high five

2. They clank their swoords together. Like a playful swordfight.

3. They jump up and down laughing

VICTORY POSES
1.They hold their swords in the air and say "YEA!"

2. They run around chasing eachother . Kat catches Ana and they both giggle.

3. They do a few sword slashes. Then they go back to back and nod.

ENTRANCE
Kat and Ana are balancing on the Wobbly Bobbly turtles (from Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games$!) they both fall and laugh

Note- Like Ice Climbers the color determines which twin is dominant. This was written as if Kat was dominant

COLORS
1. (Default) purplee and blue(Kat is dominant) (Blue team)
2. turquoise and pink (Ana is dominant)
3. orange and green (Kat is dominant) (green team)
4. yellow and red (Ana is dominant) (red team)
5. black and white (Kat is dominant)
6. brown and plaid (Ana is dominant)

KIRBY HAT
Kirby gets Kat's hair with Ana's hair color. So one ponytail-thing that is orange.

SNAKE CODEC

Snake: Mei-Ling aren't these two a little young to be fighting?

Mei-Ling- Well snake this is Kat and Ana they are in kindergarten and these pair of twins are ninja prodigies. There combination of ninja skills and team work make for a tough enemy.

Snake: Hmm... i see, dont they ever get in fights like regular siblings?

Mei-Ling- Well sometimes they do but in the end they are always there for eachother

Snake: Hmm.. How touching...

Mei-Ling- Just beware of their ninja skills snake.

Snake: Will do

Sentey

Smash Cadet
I like the kat and ana moveset a lot. I think the whole two character thing and not being able to use certain specials without the other person. If you get KO'd as the main person, does the other one disappear like the ice climbers?

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
if they didnt ice climbers might have a disadvantage sooo probly yea the other one would disappear

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I like the Kat and Ana moveset : ) Been toying around with a tag-team idea of my own...

But before I post it...well...I can't think of a good way to explain this other than through example.

Someone in the last Make Your Move made Light from Death Note...So can I post a moveset for a Light and Ryuk tag-team or is that considered the same character...? I don't think it is...but I don't want to post it without being sure...

Fayt_0774_4133_6454

Smash Rookie
ive done Ephraim, and im currently working on Sniper Wolf from Metal Gear Solid. She might have a lot of sniping techniques that work to her advantage but she might lack a lot of speed. maybe similar to bowser, with the heaviness and power.what do u guys think? do u think it would work?

oh and what did u guys think of Ephraim's moveset?

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Sniper Wolf is slow? o_O I seem to remember her being a pain in the arse when she was ducking between trees during the snowstorm battle...I mean...I could see her rifle slowing her down a bit but not Bowser speed, probably equal to Snake's.

Fayt_0774_4133_6454

Smash Rookie
true true.would she have somewhat of a connection when fighting against Snake in Shadow Moses? i think that would be sweet.

do u wanna brawl sometime? mind if i add u in to my friend roster?

Sentey

Smash Cadet
Dark Samus Moveset

Dark Samus first appeared as a hand coming out of Phazon in Metroid Prime. DS later appeared as a boss in Metroid Prime 2:Echoes and again in Metroid Prime 3:Corruption. Since I have never played Metroid Prime 3, this moveset is based on Metroid Prime 2. (somewhat)

Stats - (out of five)
Height - 3.5/5 (slightly taller than Samus)
Weight - 3.5/5
Speed - 3/5
Power - 4/5
Jump - 2/5

Basic Attacks -
A - Punch (low damage/low knock-back)
AA - Punch, Jab with Arm Cannon (low damage/low knock-back))
F-Tilt - Strong jab with Arm Cannon (low-medium damage/low knock-back)
U-Tilt - Overhead swipe with Arm Cannon (low damage/low-medium knock-back)
D-Tilt - Shoots a small blast of Phazon Energy on the ground (medium damage/medium-high knock-back)

Smash Attacks -
F-Smash - Shoots a blast of Phazon Energy in front of Dark Samus (medium-high damage/medium-high knock-back)
U-Smash - Upward Jab with a blast of Phazon Energy (medium-high damage/high knock-back)
D-Smash - Swiping kick like Samus' D-Smash (medium damage/medium knock-back)

Air Attacks -
N-Air - Spinning attack (low-medium damage/low knock-back)
F-Air - Similar to F-Smash, except in the air (medium damage/high knock-back)
U-Air - Similar to U-Smash, except in the air (medium-high damage/high knock-back)
D-Air - Downward foot spike (medium damage/very high knock-back)
B-air - Spinning Arm Cannon Slap (medium-high damage/medium knock-back)

Special Attacks -
Neutral Special - Chargeable beam of Phazon Energy similar to Samus' Neutral Special but it isn't a single blast but a continuos beam (medium-high damage/medium knock-back)

Side Special - Shoots a blast of Phazon Energy that explodes into six small missiles that home onto enemies (larger blast - medium damage/high knock-back, smaller missiles - low-medium damage/low knock-back)

Up Special - Shoots a beam of Phazon Energy downward, boosting Dark Samus into the air. The beam damages opponents who touch it (medium damage/low knock-back)

Down Special - Launches a ball of Phazon Energy into the air which explodes into six missiles that do not home onto enemies, but fall where they (larger blast - medium damage/high knock-back)

Final Smash! -
Dark Samus becomes Surrounded in Phazon and blasts a huge ball of Phazon Energy into the air and it bursts into smaller blasts about the size of Dark Samus' fully charged neutral special (medium-high damage/high knock-back per smaller blast)

Others -

Entrance - Rises out of a puddle of Phazon

Taunts -
Up Taunt - Rises into the air and Phazon Surrounds Dark Samus
Side Taunt - Arm Cannon glows with Phazon Energy
Down Taunt - Dark Samus' face glows and temporarily turns into a skull face

Winning Stances -
Shoots Phazon across the screen
Glows with Phazon
Rises slightly above the ground

So there you have it. I hope you like it. Oh, and please rate!

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
MOAR FEMALE CHINPOKOMON! (I know only 1 in 8 Typhlosion are female, but in my Pokemon Silver cartridge my Typhlosion is female, so I always think of them as female unless told otherwise.)

Typhlosion, the Volcano Pokemon, has joined the Brawl!

Stats:

Size: Large (5'7")
Weight: Heavyish (about Ike's weight)
Jump: Low
Second Jump: Still low
Speed: Above average (
Strength: Medium
Fall Speed: Fast
Wallkick: No
Wall cling: Yes
Glide: No
Crawl: Yes

PROS:

One of the heaviest females in the game, so not so easy to KO
Chance for extra damage from neck flames
Flame Wheel grants temporary immunity to Melee attacks
Superb dash attack
Very low crawl
Fast enough

CONS:

Large target
Several useless moves, two moves that require sweetspotting
Neck Flames rarely cause damage
Below average jumping and recovery
Vulnerable to Lucas and Ness' PSI Magnet and Olimar's Red Pikmin

NOTE: Asterisks denote attacks during which Typhlosion's neck fire appears. This is a mainly aesthetic concern, but if, say, Zelda tries to lightning-kick Typhlosion from behind, she'll get a scorched foot.

A attacks:

A once - Swipe: Typhlosion swipes with one claw. Not worth beans.

Keep tapping A - Fury Swipes: Typhlosion scratches furiously in front of herself. Weak, mostly used for playing keepaway.

Dash attack* - Flare Blitz: Fast and powerful, one of the best dash attacks in the game, but Typhlosion takes up to 15% damage from it.

Forward Tilt - Power Swipe: Halfway between Swipe and Crush Claw, this attack isn't really useful.

Up Tilt - Skyward Snap: Typhlosion short hops, lunges upward and attempts to bite anyone in the way. The attack is fast, but the damage is below average. It has good range, but takes a while to master controlling.

Down Tilt - Trip: Like Zelda's dtilt of the same name in power, speed. Typhlosion extends a hind leg in an attempt to trip the enemy.

Forward Smash - Crush Claw*: One mighty claw attack. Quick startup and strong, but recovery lag makes it easily punishable.

Up Smash - Snout Buster: Typhlosion crouches down, then thrusts her snout upward in something resembling a headbutt. It takes a while to launch the attack as well as recover from it. However, it does good damage - especially if you sweetspot with the top of her muzzle between her nose and eyes.

Down Smash* - Double Fire Punch: Typhlosion extends two flaming paws straight out from her body. The attack is slow coming and going and the damage is slightly above average. Typhlosion's crowd-control/alloy killing move.

Neutral Air* - Flare: The neck flames flare. Generic useless neutral A attack.

Forward Air - Thunderpunch: Typhlosion delivers an electrified punch in midair. It's a strong attack with good knockback, but using it leaves Typhlosion helpless and freefalling.

Back Air* -Crescent Flare: Typhlosion goes backwards as if wavebouncing, the whole length of her arched back on fire. There is a sweetspot exactly at the apex of the arch Most of the back, however, does pisspoor damage.

Up Air - Lava Plume: Typhlosion spews a plume of (you guessed it) red-hot lava. Similar to Zelda's finger-bomb, a good KO move with nice long range.

Down Air - Earthquake: Typhlosion shoots straight downward creating a shockwave. The range is ~5 character widths on either side, and although damage and knockback are high, the long recovery which leaves her helpless makes this a move best reserved for KOs. Pretty similar to Dedede's up-B.

Specials:

B - Flamethrower*: Similar to Zard's but with a longer range. It also curls upward a bit at the end.

B Forward - Gyro Ball: Typhlosion curls up into a ball and does a rolling attack thing. The attack does more damage if the enemy is in motion, and is very powerful against a dashing enemy. However, it takes a lot of practice to control.

B Up - Swift: A ring of stars surrounds Typhlosion's body and boost her mostly vertical distance; this move doesn't DI well. The stars inflict some damage if touched by the enemy, but their being limited to the middle 20% of Typhlosion's body makes that negligible.

B Down - Flame Wheel*: A cone of fire surrounds Typhlosion, protecting her from close-range attacks and damaging anyone within a character width. However, projectiles can easily penetrate this burning barrier. It lasts about as long as the Luigi Cyclone.

Throws:

Grab: Typhlosion uses both her teeth and her nails to catch the opponent and hold them fast.

Grab attack* - Typhlosion burns the enemy with neck fire.

Up throw: Typhlosion throws the enemy up. Neither the appearance nor the value of this attack is remarkable.

Down throw*: Body Slam - Similar in execution to the Bowser Slam, but with power sacrificed for knockback.

Forward throw: Shoves the enemy forward with front paws. The knockback is high - but completely horizontal, making this move more useful on some stages than on others.

Back throw - Back Cracker: Typhlosion bends far backward and squeezes the victim hard around the waist, then tosses them in the direction opposite from the one she was facing when upright.

Final Smash - Blast Burn: Typhlosion roars furiously, then spews a bolt of flame about three Marios tall (hush, Mario is now a unit of height)tall. She can jump during this time, allowing her to have some control. Similar to Samus' Zero Laser in execution. Except it's not a laser and there is no Zero Suit Typhlosion; the poor thing would get cold in the winter anyway.

Extras:

Symbol: Pokeball
Entrance: Pops out of a Pokeball. Shocking, isn't it?

To Unlock: Either have her join you in the Subspace Emissary or complete Classic on Normal or higher with Pokemon Trainer, having Charizard deliver the final blow to Master Hand.

Color Schemes:

Normal: Dark steel blue on top, creamy yellow on bottom, red eyes and fire vents
Red Team (Shiny): Blood red on top, gold on bottom, black rhinestone collar
Blue Team: More of a cobalt blue on top, sky blue scarf tied around neck

Green Team: More teal on top, red changes to coral pink, jade green collar with a coral pink gem on the front.
Goth: Blue-black on top, black spiked collar.

Taunts:

Up - Does the idle/attack animation from Pokemon Stadium 2/Colosseum/XD/Battle Revolution.
Down - Gets down on all fours, arches her back, and growls.
Side - Does a contrapposto (s-shape) stance and looks sidelong at the camera.

Win Poses:
Pose 1: Same as up taunt.
Pose 2: Folds forelegs across chest and looks quite smug, then utters "Phlo!"
Pose 3: Creates a red heat haze, partially obscuring herself.
Losing Pose: Boring ol' clap.

Role in SSE: As Samus and Pikachu enter the Island of the Ancients, they come across Typhlosion, who doesn't appreciate her territory being invaded. After the ensuing battle, Pikachu explains things to Typhlosion, and she joins them on their adventure.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Typhlosion's markings, fire vents, and ears.

WiiMote sound: "TYPHLOOOOOO!" in a raspy-but-effeminate (you figure it out) voice.

NOTE: Typhlosion generally stands semi-upright, put for her dash, dash attack, and crawl, she goes on all fours.

Snake codec:

Snake: Another Pokemon? Dang!
Colonel: That's Typhlosion. It's a fire type, like Charizard.
Snake: Well? What's the difference?
Colonel: Aside from not being a flying-type like Charizard, it's more agile and learns different attacks.
Snake: Such as...?
Colonel: Flame Wheel, Gyro Ball, and Crush Claw, to name a few.
Snake: Very well then...what else?
Colonel: Don't touch its neck. This goes double when its fire vents activate and there's a ring of flame on its nape.
Snake: I still think they let too many of these blasted creatures into the game.

STAGE:

Magma Colosseum

A simple, neutral stage...for the most part. The only obstacles are rounded shell-looking things at either edge of the colosseum. However, the lava acts the same as that found in Brinstar and Norfair.

Music:

Gold/Silver/Crystal Battle Theme (Melee)
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Battle Theme
Dialga/Palkia Battle
Pokemon Main Theme
Gym/Evolution theme
Gritzy Desert
Gerudo Valley

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
WARNING: Challenger Approaching!!!
Chibi-Robo
History
Chibi-robo is pint-sized hero of the aptly-named game "Chibi-Robo!". He is a house-cleaning robot who was purchased by the Sanderson family - one of the most dysfuntional families you ever will see. It turned out that, along with keeping the house clean, he had to drive out an invasion of evil robots, deal with a house full of talking toys, and try to activate a giant robot without causing an energy crisis. Thats a lot of work for such a small bot, but he manages to get the job done in the end.
Basic Stats
Size: 1 or 2/5 I can't decide if he should be slightly larger than Olimar, or slightly smaller than Mario....
Weight: 1/5 He's only a bit heavier than Mr. Game and Watch
Jump: 4/5 Chibi-robo can jump fairly high
Speed: 3/5 Chibi-robo is slightly faster than average
Power: 2/5 Most of his attacks have pretty low knockback, but he's not quite as weak as Sonic
'A' Button Attacks
A, AA, AAA: Chibi-robo does a standard Jab-Straight-Kick. Ending attack has low knockback, but little lag, so the attack can be repeated quickly.
Ftilt: Chibi-Robo whips his power cord forward. Has medium knockback, a small amount of lag.
Utilt: Chibi-robo pops the green 'Yes' sign out of his head. Has medium knockback.
Dtilt: Chibi-robo crouches and whips his power cord across the floor. Has low knockback, but can be used repeatedly.
Fsmash: Chibi-robo brings out his toothbrush, and quickly scrubs forwards. Has nice knockback at high percentages, launches opponent either horozontally or at a 45 degree angle.
Usmash: Chibi-robo's Chibi-radar pops out of his head, rotates once quickly, and then disappears back into his head. Can hit up to four times, ending attack launchs upwards.
Dsmash: Chibi-robo spins around, whipping his extension cord on either side. Launches opponent in an arch.
Nair: Chibi-Robo kicks, not much to say.
Fair: Chibi-Robo drill-kicks forwards.
Bair: Chibi-robo whips his power cord behind himself three times. Last attack has medium knockback.
Uair: Chibi-robo uses his Squirter to blow upwards. Can push opponents above him, similar to G&W's Uair.
Dair: Chibi-robo spikes downward with his spoon.
Special Attacks
Chibi-Blaster: Chibi-robo's regular B move. He begins charging his Chibi-Blaster. You can shoot immidiatly, causing a small amount of damage, or charge up the shot. You can move around the stage while charging, but you cannot dodgeroll out, and if you are hit by your opponent, the charging is canceled and must be started again. A fully charged shot does mid-high damage and causes a good amount of knockback.

Toothbrush Charge: Chibi-Robo rushes forward with his tooth brush, knocking enemies backwards as he proceeds.

Chibi-Copter: Chibi-robo's Up-B move. Chibi-robo jumps upwards and activates his Chibi-copter, gently floating to the ground. The falling speed is slightly faster than G&W's Up B. The initial jump deals some damage and knocks the opponent away.

Mug: Chibi-robo's Down-B move. This move is a standard reflecter attack-projectiles bounce off the mug. If attacked while the mug is active, the Mug is canceled.

Final Smash
Super Chibi-Robo: Chibi-robo dons the Super costume, gaining a large amount of knockback for most of his moves. This finally smash is similar to the Wario Man final smash.

As a side note, the Chibi-Blaster changes color during this final smash.

Other Info
Symbol: a silluete of Tele-vision

Alternate Costumes:
A Drake Redcrest outfit (red)
A set of pajamas (blue)
A frog outfit (green)
A ghost outfit
The Trauma Suit

Taunts:
U-taunt: Looks towards the camera, and randomly shows the 'Yes' or 'No' sign
F-taunt: Chibi-robo fiddles around with his blaster
D-taunt: Chibi-robo rotates his head.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Someone in the last Make Your Move made Light from Death Note...So can I post a moveset for a Light and Ryuk tag-team or is that considered the same character...? I don't think it is...but I don't want to post it without being sure...
Well...ehhhh
The reason I made that was to get more diversety in the characters... and since Ryuk was in the light moveset... I have to say no. Sorry.

Also after that Typhlosion no more pokemon we have quite enough. Danm, this post makes me feel like a jerk.

Well good news Im gonna update tonight FOR SURE.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Sentey, I'd like to congratulate you on NOT making Dark Samus a clone. Good job.

And MP G&W, I must say you beat me to the Chibi-punch, but I hope you have fun and do a good job with it, you're off to a good start. If you can get a Drake Redcrest rep in there, or Giga-Robo, you'll be my hero.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hey can we post more than one character? i just got a great idea for a moveset
You can pretty much post all the good ideas you want, as long as it's not a repeat character and not a Pokemon. :)

I was going strong for a while... My brain's dead for new ideas now, it greatly saddens me...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

Jeff Andonuts Joins the Brawl! (well he sorta was already in brawl.......but whatever!)

Background: Jeff was in the SNES game Earthbound. He was a member of the Chosen 4(Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo), who were destined to save the Earth from the enemy, Giygas. He was the genius of the group, he used bottle rockets, laser guns, and a slime generator, just to name a few of his gadgets. he could fix things over night as well.

Size: Medium/Small (A bit taller than Ness)
Weight: Pretty heavy, reason is he carries around all that gear.
Jump: 2/5 mediocre
Second Jump: .5/5 worst mid air jump in the game...
Speed: Average (attack speeds differ)
Strength: Weak/Medium/Strong, depends on his attack.
Fall Speed: Not too floaty, not too fast.
Wallkick: No
Wall cling: No
Glide: Nope
Crawl: No

Jeffs Energy moves( even his tilts, all the moves that come from the gun, hp sucker, bazooka, etc.) can be absorbed by Ness, g&w, etc. All his moves can be reflected. When a move like the slime generator is reflected, Jeff gets the negative effect of the attack (ex. Insecticide Spray is reflected, Jeff takes damage if he goes in his insecticide, slime is reflected, Jefff trips when in his slime, etc.)

A attacks

A: A quick punch (2%)
AA: Another punch (1%)
AAA: A quick shot from his gun. The shot goes about half the distance as Zamus` Paralyzer.(4%)
Tilts

SideTilt: 2 shots, same distance as his A combo shot. These shots pass through enemies. (3% each)

DownTilt: sprays the ground with insecticide. small hitbox, less than Zamus` dsmash, however the hitbox lasts about 3 seconds after the attack. (8%)

UpTilt: throws a bomb up in the air. this bomb goes the same distance as Links Bombs, only it is not a real projectile(Like Snakes Upsmash) This doesnt hurt jeff if it hits him. (7%)

Arieals

Jeff doesnt have ANY arieals. whoops! If you press any button except his recovery and airdodges, Jeff will just flail around and fall faster, quicker than a fast fall. This helps him get to the ground faster, which is where Jeff wants to be.

Smashes
Foward Smash: Fires a mortar style shot from his slime generator. It can be angled like other fmashes. The shot does 10% uncharged if it hits, and 19% if charged. The slime lays on the ground for about 15 seconds. If an opponent steps on the slime, they trip much more frequently. The slime gradually melts, increasing its area of where it can trip foes, until it dissapears.

DownSmash: Puts two bombs on the ground on both sides of him, then he turns around and cowers from the explosion. This cant be charged. (15%)

Upsmash:Fires a big shot from his bazooka style cannon upwards. This passes through opponents and renders them "helpless" (like after they used their final jump) This works well because they cant retaliate with an attack from the air.(15% uncharged, 21% charged.This move gets stale after about 3 shots only, which it then does only 10% damage even when charged.)

Specials

Nuetral B: Death Ray: He fires shots from his gun. the shots fire similar to Lucarios nuetral B, only faster and a bit stronger.

Side B: Bottle Rocket: He picks up a bottle rocket and fires it foward. It switches between lock on (7%) and straight foward (10%) , just like Samus` side B

Down B: Hungry HP Sucker: He takes out his Hungry HP Sucker and absorbs any attack(except grabs).This works like Ike`s counter. It has the same time to start, the time the counter takes place, and the same end time as Ike`s. It also works similar to Game and Watch`s down b. Basically, any attack that takes place during the time frame is absorbed (No HP is restored) After 3 Absorbs you press down B to unleash the hungry HP Sucker. It shoots a 2 strange rays foward(at the same time), they squiggle around each other as they move foward then they gradually start spreading apart and one moves upwards and one moves downwards in random directions. Once they go off screen, hit the ground, or after about 7 secs they dissapear. One beam will heal Jeff all the damage his Hungry HP sucker absorbed, one beam will damage the opponnet all the damage the machine absorbed. The beams have to hit to get an effect. After Jeff uses this it has a "Cool down" period of about 45-60 secs where the hp sucker cant be used. after that its usable again.

Up B: Multi-Bottle Rocket: He shoots 5 bottle rockets downwards, they propel him upwards.5% each.These can be charged, like Diddy Kongs. The charge increase the recovery, but not the damage the rockets deal. They also make aesthetic dents in the stage, these are just for appearance and go away after about 4 seconds. His recovery is a bit better than Diddy`s in terms of distance gained, which helps his horrible. Areial game. It can be angled left and right.

Grabs
The thirsty HP Sucker. It shoots a beam about the range of Lucas` Rope Snake. It dissapears if it misses, and Jeff experinces some lag.
Pummel: he shocks the opponent, dealing 1% damage and healing himself 1% damage. His pummel is slow.
UpThrow: his opponent gets sent up by a beam (8%)
SideThrow: A thin beam pierces the opponent as the get sent foward.(9%, kills at like 150%)
BackThrow: He Throws them back with the HP sucker, then shoots a beam at them that stops their momentum(9%)
Downthrow:Uh oh, the hp sucker malfunctions and explodes! About 80% of the time, Jeff will take 5% and deal 14%, but 20% of the time Jeff will take 14% and the opponent will take 5%

Other Stuff
Taunts, Stages, etc.

Entrance: He comes in on the SkyRunner, which crashes into the ground.

Uptaunt: He smiles and goes in his trademark pose from Earthbound.
Side Taunt: He pulls out the Hungry HP Sucker and the Thirsty HP Sucker, compares them, then puts them away.
Down Taunt: He cowers, like when he shoots the bottle rocket in Brawl

Winning things
Song: A sped up version of the Winters theme
Win1: He comes crashing down from the sky on his Sky Runner. He looks like when you fail a teleport in earthbound and get burned
Win2: he shoots at the screen, then does his pose from Earthbound
Win3:He says "Okdesuka", which means " is this Ok?" (thumbs up if you get the referance) (Sorry, but this thumbs up is in another castle! It belongs to MarthTrinityhttp://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=69716)

Stage: None

Item:Bottle Rocket
One time use item. Its activated immediatly , like an assit trophey, and cant be used in the air. It shoots up, follows an opponents, then blows up on them for 10% damage.

Subspace Emmesarry role: Jeff would be a bonus character, who you unlock at the end by going through some door. he would be at the place with all the ROBs. Also, he may appear as a cameo in a few Subspace movies, just poking his head in or being in the background.

Final Smash: Dragonite

Jeff takes a Bag of Dragonite out, then sprinkles the mysterious powder from the bag onto himself (the camera zooms in on him at this time) He then grows giant wings, his hair grows longer and gets darker with streaks in it, his face turns more beast/dragon like, he gets bigger (like 1 foot, 2 feet) he gets claws, etc. Its similar to Yoshis special, press B for Fire Balls. Jeff`s is easier to control and you get to fly around. When the Final smash ends, Jeff gradualy starts turning normal. The last thing he loses is his wings. If you are not over solid ground, you enter a helpless animation and have to grab an edge or eles you`ll die.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I really like the Jeff moveset (Go EarthBound =D) except I'd like to suggest one thing. For his grab, maybe you could use the Slime Generator instead of the Hungry HP Sucker?

And perhaps his Final Smash could be sprinkling a Bag of Dragonite on himself?

And the reference is from when you'd select a name for your character and it'd go "OK'Ssuka?"

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
i've removed my rockband moveset cuz it stunk and i didnt like it... i hope no one minds... but i dont think anyone will

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I really like the Jeff moveset (Go EarthBound =D) except I'd like to suggest one thing. For his grab, maybe you could use the Slime Generator instead of the Hungry HP Sucker?

And perhaps his Final Smash could be sprinkling a Bag of Dragonite on himself?

And the reference is from when you'd select a name for your character and it'd go "OK'Ssuka?"

I used Slime Generator for his Foward Smash, and I already wrote out his grab....I dont want to change it really xD

Yeah thats the last thing I need is a Final Smash. Bag of Dragonite is a likely choice. I was also thinking of soemthing where he sets off a whole bunch o` bottle rockets.

hahahah yeah your right :bigthumbu :D

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
yay i have two movesets now a kat and ana and a stafy!!! (stafy is a few pages ahaead kat and ana a few behind) i like lightweight characters a lot for sum reason...

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Yay! More Earthbound reps! Now we have Paula, Kumatora, and now Jeff! That is awesome. That is sorta funny though you said Jeff is slightly taller than Ness. In the old clay models, Jeff and Poo were both very short, and Ness and Paula were both tall. So when Paula would grow up to become Nana in MOTHER 3, she probably is gonna be like 5'10 or something like that :) while Ness when he grows up to become Pokey's slave as the hot dog stand man in MOTHER 3, he probably is shorter than Paula.

Anyways I like your moveset for Jeff.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Whoa...I totally looked past the Slime Generator part XD Sorry bout that! XD

And yes! The thumbs up is mine! Muahahahah....
Yes the smiley is yours. I even added it in the post I made with Jeff`s moveset. And I made his final smash dragonite. thanks for the idea!

Yay! More Earthbound reps! Now we have Paula, Kumatora, and now Jeff! That is awesome. That is sorta funny though you said Jeff is slightly taller than Ness. In the old clay models, Jeff and Poo were both very short, and Ness and Paula were both tall. So when Paula would grow up to become Nana in MOTHER 3, she probably is gonna be like 5'10 or something like that :) while Ness when he grows up to become Pokey's slave as the hot dog stand man in MOTHER 3, he probably is shorter than Paula.

Anyways I like your moveset for Jeff.
Oh...I though Jeff would be taller. It was just intuition I guess....hey...wait..are you trying to tell em that in Mother 3, Ness and Paula arnt married?! Thats lame! they were so cute together....(umm...yeah im a guy and I felt a little wierd saying that but its TRUE! xD)

Glad you liked it. I tried to make him a REALLY different character, as you can tell most of his moves are projectiles.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Woo! Updates! I've been waiting for this!

Much thanks for the high ratings on my first few entries, GCM!! :)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
nuuuu it hasn't gotten to my character yet :( ~ I was gonna post my half completed movesets for Lloyd & Colette once sheena got graded; guess I'll just wait til they're finished now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom